SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal
Cassie had managed to pick up the win over Sal Darius but this weekend saw what would prove to be her biggest SCW Match yet as she was one of the 40 Participants competing in the Take Hold of the Flame Battle Royal, the prize for the winner? A shot at the SCW World Championship at Greatness X! Can Cassie outlast 39 other wrestlers and win?

Cassie’s parents’ home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Memorial Day 2023, 18:00pm

I have made a big decision.

Namely? I had signed a big contract with a rather notable wrestling promotion called EWC. They were a promotion that hosted shows all over the world and I had been signed to a Rampage contract, really the only thing that I was waiting for before I announced it was the fact that the contract hadn’t come through yet.

And yeah, I signed it over Memorial Day weekend, gimme a break, I’m a teenager from Australia, I didn’t even realize it was Memorial Day Weekend until Harper pointed it out to me! Speaking of Harp, I had heard that she had gotten a contract too but nothing concrete as of yet.

All this the weekend before the Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal!

What was the Battle Royal? I wasn’t too sure myself when I first heard of it but it promised to be a massive clusterfuck, why? It was a forty person Battle Royal! Everyone was gunning for a shot at the SCW World Championship at Greatness X because that was the prize that awaited the winner, needless to say? I signed myself up for that show as soon as I could! Sure, there’s bound to be a handful of guys and gals I’ve gone up against before but I was willing to take that risk!

Next weekend, until then? I may be Australian but my family is still having a memorial day BBQ.

”Ugh, if I hear that damn Bruce Springsteen song one more time I might take the meat skewers and stick them into my ears!”[/font] I complained to Becky over the phone via vid chat, I was inside the house because of how fucking hot it was getting and any other time I would’ve happily had my girlfriends with me for the BBQ but I needed someone at my computer in case I missed the contract coming through and mom didn’t let me bring my laptop. [color=green]”Have these guys even read the lyrics? It’s the “patriotic” version of “Every Step You Take!”[/font]

[color=yellow]”We’re in agreement on that at least! I told my parents point blank that I’d call a wedding off mid-reception if they ever played that song!”[/font] Becky nodded in agreement and I had to laugh at that mental image. [color=yellow]”At least tell me the food’s good?”[/font]

[color=green]”Says the girl so allergic to spice that she had to sit out of an Indian feast when we were in India last year!”[/font] I teased my girlfriend and Becky just shook her head with a laugh, off course that was the least bad thing to happen that night but I was in no hurry to recall that night in detail. [color=green]”So, no forward momentum on the contract?”[/font]

[color=yellow]”I’ve been watching your Gmail account like a hawk all day, nothing new so far.”
Becky responded with a shrug before the door to the house opened but I didn’t look up. ”Trust me, I’ll tell you when the contract comes through……………”

“Contract?” I looked up and saw mom standing there with a plate of food in her hands, I knew it was for me because I had placed my order about twenty minutes ago but I was getting unhappy flashbacks to the last time I tried to hide something from my parents. “Cass, are you hiding something from me again?”

”Yes and no, I signed a contract with a new fed over the weekend, well, I say new but they’ve been active longer than I’ve been alive, I’m just waiting for the contract to come through.” I explained and mom nodded as she got the idea before setting my food down in front of me with a knife and fork. ”Would’ve told you sooner but this is a global fed, needed to wait for the paperwork to go through, and yes this is why I wanted to bring my laptop!”

“You should’ve said so, I would’ve helped you pack it away in that case.” My mom responded and I just shook my head with a grin, off course she’d say that. “I know we had that falling out the other week but your still my daughter, I’ll support you any way I can!”

”I know mom, just had to be a bit extra secretive with this one……..” I trailed off before a cheer rang out through my phone, then I got the email through my Gmail app on my phone. ”And it’s official, I’ll be wrestling for the EWC on their Rampage brand soon! And I just missed out of wrestling in Japan!” I let out a sigh as my minor fuckup set in. ”Just my luck!”

“You’ll get another chance, now eat up before your food gets cold!” My mom assured me and I wasn’t about to argue with her order.

There wasn’t any shrimp on the barbie but us Australians know how to cook meat on the BBQ and my dad was no exception because the food was delicious.

But I knew one thing that tasted sweeter.

Cassie’s home, Reno, Nevada
Friday the 2nd of June 2023, 16:00pm

*promo time*

Oh boy!

”I’m just gonna get this out of the way, no I’m not going to go through all forty competitors in this one promo, I’d be here until next year’s Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal if I did!” I stated plainly after turning on the camera. ”But I am one of the 40 wrestlers in this year’s Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal, and I’m pretty sure I’m the youngest in the field to boot! So, what do I bring to the table?”

Good question.

”The same thing I always bring, guts, determination and enough sass for all thirty-nine of my opponents!” I said as I counted the three things on my fingers. ”Will that be enough for the win? Fuck if I know! This match may as well be called “The Massive Clusterfuck Battle Royal” because that’s exactly what it is! A massive clusterfuck! And I’m right in the middle! Not the first time I’ve been in one either or do I need to remind you of my participation in that massive cash in match?”

Or not……..

”A match where I literally only scored one pinfall, on second thought? Forget I brough that up!” I insisted as I held my hands up. ”But hey, this match will be a hell of a lot less confusing than that and maybe, just maybe that’ll be my key to getting the win this time?”

It’s that simple.

”I mean, if you’re not gonna bet on yourself who will and my whole wrestling career has been one massive bet on myself!” I stated as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Because let’s face it, I’m a petite girl from a small town that barely anyone outside of South Australia knew about before I made my debut and I’m not even old enough to drink in the US yet, but that bet paid off and so will this!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Dreams can come true and this battle royal will be my key to making my dream come true!” I said as I leaned forward on the desk. ”Because if all goes well? I’ll be too hot to handle for my opponents and that bet will pay off big time! Only one way to find out and that’s to show up! To all my fans? In a world of fake queens, be yourself, be a rebel princess and to the 39 other wrestlers? You’ll soon find out why I’m Hungry like the Wolfe!”

I turned off the webcam as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]

Messages In This Thread
“Too Hot To Handle!” - by Cassie Wolfe - 06-02-2023, 08:52 PM