SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal
Colleen.

I already want to be his Protector.  After what Polly went through in her unannounced trip to Chicago, I know I will have to protect her too, at all costs.  My head will definitely be on a swivel, but to me, that’s fine.  I can handle it.  I’m more than just a big girl in size.  I’m a big girl on the inside too.  I am ready, willing, and able to sacrifice myself in order to protect those who deserve to get what they are seeking.

With Josh, I know what he wants.  He wants the SCW World Championship back and I don’t blame him.  What I want from him, I already got.  We have agreed to a truce.  I told him I would be more than willing to help him with any situation as long as he teaches me how to excel and thrive in this business of ours.  I’m not stupid.  Josh knows a lot and has been through so much in his wrestling career.  That’s why I did what I did during Kimberly Williams’s cash-in, and it paid off.  I know what you all are thinking.  Oh Colleen, you didn’t win anything.  Josh did.

So?

I’m still young.  I will have my chances.  Hell, I already have.  I took Josh to his limits twice, which is why I respect him.  When I had my secret meeting with him, he respected me too.  None of you would get it, but we do share a common bond.  We have both been pushed to the side in our lives, and while Josh did get to settle down and become a family man, I am still at my early stages.  Without Josh and without Polly, I would be all alone.

Tomorrow night though I won’t be all alone.  I will for the second time be entering the Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal.  I was just debuting last year and I made it clear right from the get-go that I was not an easy out.  This year though could be different.  To me, I am all about being The Protector out there.

So once all the bedlam starts, it would be a great idea if any of you in the ring are wanting protection, to reach out to me.  Work with me and not against me.  Polly gets it.  Josh gets it.  If you are respectful and just want to compete, that’s fine with me.  I will be there to help you in any way I can.  Who knows?  Maybe I will even sacrifice myself for you.  Hell, I’ve been literally kicked to the curb before anyways.  It wouldn’t be anything new to me.

But if anyone in that ring is in there when I get in there and doesn’t want my help?  Oh well.  I guess you can just say Polly’s theme song, c’est la vie.  I won’t hesitate with putting you down with my big butt, lifting you up, and eliminating you from this thing.

Besides, my main focus is to make sure Josh and Polly survive to the very end.  I am willing to sacrifice my chance for them.  For the rest of you, that’s up to you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal - by Jay Gold - 06-03-2023, 11:50 PM
“Too Hot To Handle!” - by Cassie Wolfe - 06-02-2023, 08:52 PM