I love AJ Allmendinger.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LU8n...sp=sharing
[Image: YUYOFORUM.png]
SCW W/L/D
2/1/0

OVERALL W/L/D
18/6/0

1x EMERGE Spirit Champion 

“You’re bigger, meaner, tougher, and yes even prettier than I am, alright?” Dr. Johnson could only smirk and why shouldn’t he? He had one of the wrestling world’s most beautiful people eating right and of his hand. You had to admit too, the woman really did have a lot of nerve when you consider the fact that she tried to make him feel so small in every conceivable fashion but now where was she? Begging for his help of course, which is why he should make her grovel just a little bit more, because no one could say that she hadn’t earned just that and maybe a little bit more too. Still Dr. Johnson was a jolly old man and he didn’t have it in him to make her plead like he should have, the way that many others would have gladly had. Instead, Dr. Johnson could only smile into her beautiful brown eyes, which were for the first time in recent memory genuine. “Alright, alright, that will be more than enough. Just so long as you are willing to admit that I am the prettier one of the two of us.” “Oh there was never any doubt about that, Dr. Johnson. I am just so glad that you are still willing to try and help me.” “So tell me, as you lay there on my couch, what can I do for you, Kelsai?”
Dressed in a nondescript light gray sweatsuit, Kelsai Adamson stretched out on the couch her long time therapist, and thoughtfully considered Dr. Johnson’s question for a few moments. There were a lot of ways that she could go with this one, because all it took was. She was watching her for a few minutes lately and you realized that Kelsai needed help before she started to spiral further out of control again. But where oh where did she want to start? That is the question. “I think I just need to discuss my life again with you, Dr. Johnson. Because there are a lot of things that have changed since the last time we have talked. I don’t even go by the same last name anymore, I am going by my maiden name again.”
“Well you know me, so you know that I am a stickler for the details. That means I already knew this, but why don’t you humor me for a moment if you want to and tell me why this switch in names?” She certainly could tell him what has been going on surrounding her new identity. Make no mistake, that is exactly what this was to, a new identity, or at least old name with a new identity. “Victor and I got divorced so I felt like I didn’t want to represent the Mason name anymore. Then again, if I am being completely honest, I never really wanted anything that I did to represent the Mason name. His sister Cassie never really liked me at all, and Blake and I grew to love each other as siblings-in-laws sure, but I always felt that I was never quite good enough to measure up to Blake’s expectations, which hurt. I loved Victor though, and yes there is still a part of me that loves Victor. Maybe that part of me will always be there, I don’t know. I just know that Victor and I had grown so far apart. We were sharing the same bed at night but it felt like there were oceans between us. So it was time to go our separate ways before things became even rougher than what they already were. I could tell the way that it was heading, and I know that I couldn’t have gone through that.”
Being a skilled therapist for many years, Dr. Johnson often just lets his patients go for as long as they need to talk about a given topic, much the way that Kelsai is. However it is at this point that Dr. Johnson stops Kelsai. “Hold on there for a minute, you didn’t feel like Victor was coming close to being physically violent, or that it didn't actually take place did it.” Kelsai doesn’t even hesitate throwing her hands up and vigorously shaking her head no. “Victor was never at any point going to get violent with me. In fact quite the opposite was what I was fearing was going to happen. Victor would move heaven and earth to give me whatever I was wanting to have. He quite literally treated me better than a queen sometimes, because of all of the money that we had. The problem with Victor is that the man just never learned how to stick up for himself and when you add to that him treating me the way that he treated me? I became really selfish, really entitled, and eventually I could have seen myself abusing him physically if he didn’t walk away when he did.”
“Excuse me, Victor ended up leaving you?”
Liking the fact that she is able to leave her old seen it all and done it all therapist close to speechless, Kelsai giggles and nods. “Weren’t you listening to me, Doctor? The man was literally giving me whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it. I was such a spoiled rotten little bitch because of that. Look at how I treated you, a person that was supposed to be helping me. Of course he was the one that called it quits on our marriage. You really didn’t think that I was going to be going anywhere, did you?”
“When you put things in that perspective, I guess you wouldn’t have been leaving would you. Anyway, tell me about your life without Victor in it.“
“My life without Victor is definitely a mixed bag, because one, hell one minute I can be fine, and the next minute I feel like I am going to crack up. There are many times still that I do miss Victor and I wonder if he misses me as well, and sometimes I even wonder if he wants to get back with me. Even saying that however, I need to remember that even though he left me, I don’t want to get back together with him. I became a different person when I was with Victor, and it was a person that I did not like. I did so many things that nobody expected me to do, and now I am just going around trying to make amends for all of it, and those are my best days, when the anxiety and depression doesn’t get to me. On the days that they do get to me, well, there are some days that I wouldn’t even get out of my room if it weren’t for Jaina. You know Jaina, she is like the swift kick in the ass whether I need it or not. She is my sister, my best friend of course.”
“Would it be fair to say in many ways that she is your only friend?”
“It definitely felt that way at times in the beginning. People no longer had any trust or any faith in me, and who could blame them after the way that I acted toward everyone. My sanctuary was in the ring, it still is. Wrestling keeps me grounded. But it might not be that way in my next match on Breakdown this week. I am supposed to face YUYO. The fans absolutely adore YUYO so they will probably boo me, and I need to be ok with that because I have put myself in this position. I could go two ways with that. I could in theory use this match as an opportunity to prove myself to fans and try to rebuild some of the trust between them and I. Or I could embrace the role of the villain in this match which I think that most are expecting me to do. I do know that I am going to do whatever it takes to win that match because I haven’t won a match yet since I have been back, and I can ill afford to lose again. So whether I am a villain or not, I hope YUYO is ready to fight. That is why wrestling keeps me grounded though, because unlike most other parts of my life, wrestling gives me options, when I don’t even necessarily deserve to have any options. This is just one more reason why I love wrestling.”
“Ok, but wrestling is not an individual person, and we know without being an individual person that wrestling cannot be your friend. You said, other than Jaina, you had more friends. Who besides Jaina is your friend?”
“Chance. Chance is my friend.”
“Chance?”
“Yes, Chance Owens is my tag team partner now and he is my friend…but nothing else, because I won’t do to him what I did to Victor.”
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]