Sal Darius vs. Dawn Warren
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, June 21, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Ahh yess!! Daddy Dariuss!! Damn ohh yesss!! Destroy meee!!

The camera catches a blonde lady with a mic in her hand, outside one of the SCW superstars' locker rooms, which happens to be of the one and only Sal Darius. As a sleek piece of steel plate was drilled into the door writing ‘The Freaky Darius’ on it.

Jaina: Well ladies... And... gentlemen (while making a disturbing face because of the sexual voices) we are outside Sal Darius’s locker room... And I am a littleee... hesitant to knock on the gentlemen’s door but still I will (with a fake smile, leans forward and knocks on the door).

Some random sexual voices were being heard from the locker room...

Ahh Daddyy Darius, please noo!! I am so close!! So damn close!!

Sal: Hahhhh, no I always put pussy after bread...

Ahh no, Daddyy Dariusss, a little more and I beg your pardon!!

Sal: No wait for me or I don’t know use your fingers or something!?

Sal opens his locker room door, with his body covered in sweat. While Jaina gets creeped out by his presence.

Sal: Ayeee camera man!! Are you seeing any vision of my head popping out of these floral boxers? Well, I hope not because you gotta pay for them!! You’re not getting anything without spending money... NOT EVEN A TEASE!!

Aftering Sal gets done talking to the cameraman, he looks at Jaina.

Sal: Ma’am!! I am sure you must want to join... Because I wasn’t scheduled to do any interviews today.

Jaina: (while expressing judgemental emotions on her face) No...? The SCW universe wanted to hear from you... After you won your fight against Religious Wright.

Sal: Miss Lancaster... Do you know how it feels when you’re about to splash tons of spunk and you get interrupted? I mean you won’t understand that... But I mean understand it from a female angle. Isn’t that disturbing? Miss Lancaster, unlike these clowns my life doesn’t only exist between that stupid four-sided ring. You should be aware of that. I do tons of stuff, to be ongoing, to be happy, and more than anything to make sure that my coming generations eat in peace!! And seriously? You caught me doing a sin, to ask me about a religious man? Why do you want me in trouble? What is your problem, Miss Lancaster? I asked you for water, after killing Erik Holland, but you didn’t help me out. Now I was having some fun, you caught me off guard. Just because you’re backed up by the wrestling family... Do you think you can treat me like that?

Jaina: EXCUSE ME!? Don’t disrespect me or my family like that... I take my job very seriously. If you can give an interview, do it, otherwise I would stop you right here and leave.

Sal: Do you have any idea who you’re talking to? Your family is just respected in one of the wrestling promotions. I am respected by the whole wrestling industry. But anyway, sure I can give the interview... I mean our thing is separate... We must give something to the people out here. So, with all due respect ma’am... Ask me whatever the fuck you want to ask me!!

Jaina: I am out of here.

Sal looks at Jaina walking off the scene and looks back into the camera.

Sal: Okay!? I don’t understand some of the ladies who want to be in bed with me, but they can’t ask me. Because their fam is ‘highly reputed’ I see a lot of jealousy in general. That is because men in society can't offer what Darius can offer. So, they all want. But I really hope that Jaina and I can keep our little secret. But anywayyyy... DAWN WARREN!!! Another arrogant piece of shit from another wrestling family. Brother works for another wrestling promotion, siblings work in SCW. Doesn’t show up or if she does she lose matches. The wrestling business is going to get doomed soon, because unlike me... There are hardly people who come from darkness. All of them were born with a golden spoon. Very well backed up, by money, wealth, and wrestling training. That is why there are no stories left in the wrestling world. There are no more journies, such as a fat kid like me... Disrespected by everyone, teared everyone apart and became one of the biggest names in the industry. Unlike, these stupidasses I didn’t have a wrestling ring in my backyard. But unfortunately, I am surrounded by these nepotistic kids. Bring it then, if this is what it takes... because I know one thing for a fact. Everybody get exposed in that wrestling ring, thats the beauty of the war. I am in. It is on!!

Sal keeps staring at the screen and the screen starts fading away...