Adam Allocco vs. Deanna Frost
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, June 21, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and not to be confused as complete or accurate representation of any beliefs, religions, etc. Please refer to research/articles by experts for that.

The Witches of Alden

”Follow-Up”

Frost ‘Forever Home’
Manhattan, New York
June 17th, 2023
9:09am

Deanna Frost said nothing as she watched the clothes in the washing machine spin round and round with the water/soap/bleach mixture, her mind taking the shortest of breaks to drift off with the whirring of machine noises in her ear. She could still feel the softness of the t-shirt she held, this one hers, as her hands stayed in the midst of folding. From her peripheral vision, she could see the piles of clothes already folded. Socks, shorts, underwear, all of various size, colors and designs resting on the top of the dryer.

She had already done the ‘hard part’ of the laundry – that is the specialty cleaning that was required for her and Selena’s wrestling attires. One couldn’t just toss those outfits into the washer, then dryer and ‘tra la la’, clean clothes! No, life couldn’t be THAT easy – Deanna smiled a little at her own humor. No, she might as well have had to take the outfits of snowflakes and leaves to the lake in their backyard (part of Black Arrow Neighbourhood) and beat them with a rock like the old days with the amount of careful washing, ironing and hanging she had done today. She had actually been doing laundry for the last three hours, waking up early without disturbing her wife or children to creep down into the basement – the reminder causing a quiet yawn to escape her.

She had done her best to let her wife recover from the past few weeks of matches, both mentally and physically. For a moment, as she placed the shirt down onto the pile of other shirts, her fingers grazed the soft, black leather of her own wrestling outfit, her fingertips tracing over the snowflake and leaves embroidered into the back of the jacket she often wore.

She had been so close…

She had beaten the former world champion in Glory Braddock – CLEANLY, at that! She could have made it to the finals, maybe even become the United States Champion! To have fought Bree Lancaster, one of the best in SCW today, beat her, then to watch her wife become world champion again – to stand with Selena, not just to embrace her and congratulate her, but to raise her own title, the United States title, high above her head as something… more.

Quietly, the redhead swiped the back of her hand against her eye, preventing any tear from forming. She had dropped the ball. She had gotten so focused on Selena’s well-being, on the worry for her wife taking that hallucinogenic drug, that by the time she had gotten to her match with Amelia Blythe, her mind had been on anything BUT the match even when the bell rang. And Amelia had caught her clean.

Once more, the concept of ‘standing tall’ with her wife – the Snow Queen – had been fleeting. Like last year’s Rise to Greatness, it was a moment, not a representation of true greatness. And now… now…

Deanna sighed as her hand pressed a little firmer into the emblem on her jacket. Now, while her wife had done all she was destined to do – while her Selena was making history in headlining Rise to Greatness for the third time in a row as the world champion, the supposed ‘Rookie of the Year’…

Has nothing…

The thought came quite naturally on its own to the redhead. Because of her desire to support Selena, as well as her full belief that her wife would be the world champion coming out of Taking Hold of the Flame, Deanna had refrained from entering into the royale this year. She had no desire to fight her wife in any capacity. However, with the tournaments concluded and her ‘part’ in them little more than a mere mention… what did she have now?

More importantly, what did she have that was worthy of Rise to Greatness XX?

Closing her eyes, Deanna released a shaky breath. She had made a promise to herself – one that even Selena didn’t know.

Last year, she hadn’t been ‘good enough’ to be on the main show of Rise to Greatness, being pushed into the preshow while newer faces took the main show. Yes, she had “main-evented” the preshow and won the Underground title against Kimberly Williams, but still, it had felt… less. Not because of Kimberly or the Underground title but because, while it had looked like RTG and sounded like RTG… it wasn’t truly RTG…

She wanted to be on the main show with her wife! On the biggest pay-per-view with her wife. On the biggest anniversary in SCW’s history with her wife.

“But what do I have to offer?” the whisper drifted past her lips. She wasn’t the Underground champion anymore, the House of Frost were the farthest team from challenging for the Tag-team titles, moreso with Selena defending the world title against Kandis, and it wasn’t like Deanna, as a singles competitor, had done anything remarkable this year in terms of individual achievement. Yes, she had bested The One in a tag match and scored many great pinfalls, including the aforementioned one with Glory but…

The U.S title tournament had been the first time her name had even been considered on such a scale… for such a prestigious title! For her career, she had been relegated to the Television title and the Underground out of some warped ‘humor’ by Kimberly Williams. To have been in that tournament… She had not held back in her promos about how much the opportunity had meant to her, because it all had been true. She had yearned for such an opportunity, needing it more than she cared to admit. Finally, she could break the glass ceiling and not be simply “Selena Frost’s wife” but “Deanna Frost, top tier champion of SCW”…

And she had blown it. Shown her inability as clear as when she had been mocked and bested in that “5 moves of doom” match against Adam Allocco a year or so earlier.

She cringed a little at that damn memory. Why did it persist? Why couldn’t she move past it? She should have rolled her eyes and dismissed it when Adam Allocco had brought it up in his way of getting under Selena’s skin a weeks ago on Breakdown. And yet…

Hearing those words from the sick bastard, even if she wasn’t necessarily the target of their wrath, had made Deanna almost break down then and there in the changeroom. Why couldn’t she escape that? Had she not overcome a broken arm? Had she not become a competent tag-team champion? Why was her career always returning to that one match. That one moment where Adam had used only 5 moves against her and still won?

“Maybe I’ll be lucky this time and he’ll use six.” Deanna thought bitterly as she released her wrestling top, letting it flop back down onto the dryer. The announcement had not been as ‘glorious’ or ‘welcoming’ as one would think. Rather than begin her own journey towards finding a way to a big match on the Rise to Greatness card, the Queen’s Guard had been saddled with dealing with the aftermath of her wife’s title match with Adam Allocco – in that she was going to be facing the King of HARDstyle once more in singles action.

A bitter laugh escaped her as she heard the ding from the dryer. Carefully, she continued to fold up and sort the clothes as she pulled the warm fabrics out.

Facing Allocco again? She had lost track at how many times she had dreamed of that moment. Through the Elimination Chamber, through Trios, through the “Chaos Match”, through everything – she had wanted nothing more than to face Allocco on some ground and just…just…

A sigh escaped her. Truthfully, she wasn’t sure what she would do or even could do. She wanted to beat him, that much was clear. She wanted to, as her wife had indicated, “run circles around him” to prove how much had changed in the past year. But now, here she was, a year later from that dreaded match that had followed her like a damn shadow and… she didn’t know what she was going to do.

Could she win?
Could she prove herself?
Would Allocco even allow that?
Would he give a fair fight like he had for Selena?

Somehow, the Queen’s Guard doubted that. The man clearly was bitter from his loss to Selena, if last Breakdown was any indication, the man disgustingly using his son’s name to try and mar Selena’s amazing accomplishment. She hadn’t believed for a second that Adam would have done what he said for Alistaire – unless it was all for show. The man was a fraud, a liar, a scumbag. But now? He had nothing to gain from giving Deanna a fair fight. If anything, he would simply want to humiliate her as some petty revenge against Selena.

The redhead bit her lower lip as she hung up the last of the t-shirts on a drying rack, wanting these ones to try a bit more through air than the dryer’s heat. The next load went into the now empty, dryer and Deanna set the timer for the next 50 minutes, leaving her the chance to quietly escape the laundry room and make her way upstairs. She had barely started to feel the cool tiles of the floor against her bare feet when she had heard the buzz at the front door, her head jerking towards it in surprise. Quietly, yet hurriedly, she scurried the few steps necessary to reach the ‘call/answer’ button.

“Yes?” she whispered into the microphone/speaker installed in the wall, immediately hearing the sound of the birds outside where the gate to the house was.

“Hello, Mrs. Frost?” came the voice.
“Yes.” Deanna replied.
“Selena Frost?”
“No.” Deanna answered quickly. “This is Deanna Frost. May I help you?”

Quietly, she prayed that this was not another solicitor or, Gods forbid, a crazed SCW fan looking for a quick autograph to sell on eBay or the other online places. Black Arrow Neighbourhood had been quite good in keeping such people out with it being a sort-of ‘gated’ community, but it wasn’t flawless.

“Yes, this is Madison Bailey.” Came the voice, immediately making the redhead’s blood grow cold and her spine rigid. “May I speak with your wife, please?”

“I…” Deanna’s wife fluttered a little, panic suddenly gripping her and causing her thumb to drift off of the ‘call/answer’ button for a second. The woman – THAT woman – She had come snooping around here a few weeks ago as part of Child Protective Services, doing some grand investigation on Selena over a simple mistake. What was she doing back here?! She had no reason to be here! Far as anyone ‘in the know’ were concerned, her son, David, had made the whole thing up.

So, why is she snooping back here? Deanna fretted, chewing her bottom lip with her teeth. Was she here to take David away? And Amiliah? And Elsianna?

Quietly, Deanna cast her eyes up towards the top of the stairs, where all three children and her wife slept. She strained her ears to hear – trying to pick up any sounds indicating their awakening. There was none. With a slow exhale, Deanna quicky threw on her wife’s leather longcoat hanging off the coatrack, letting it glide over her emerald-nightgown-wearing frame. Clutching it to herself, the redhead stole a glance at the mirror hanging on the wall, adjusting her hair with a swift ‘claw-hand’ before opening the door and stepping outside.

The cool breeze of the spring caressed her cheek, but she could not enjoy it, for her emerald eyes shot to the gate at the end of her driveway, the iron bars standing there like guardians of her ‘Forever Home’. And standing on the other side, in the same black pant-suit, was the woman she had just heard. With a sigh, Deanna adjusted the longcoat tighter around herself, stepping into a pair of Selena’s running shoes and then stepping out fully into the outside. She said nothing, nor gave any sign of unease as she walked the medium-length distance necessary to reach the gate. She did not reach it, choosing to stand a few steps away from it as she beheld the woman standing on the other side.

“How may I help you, Ms. Bailey?”

The woman had seen Deanna coming from the house, but had given no immediate reaction. Maintaining a cool disposition behind those large sunglasses she wore. “I said I needed to speak with-“

“My wife is recovering in bed.” Deanna countered quickly. “Her back was injured in her last match. Doctors said she needs to rest as much as possible. Since you are here to discuss her children – which are MINE as well, I’ll remind you-“ she stressed the words necessary to make her point clear. “I can answer any concerns you have.”

In response, the suited woman said nothing, though Deanna could see her eyes from behind her sunglasses scanning the Queen’s Guard up and down, possibly measuring her up.

“Very well.” She finally replied. “I am merely doing a follow-up on my initial investigation.”
“You mean the one where it was all a big misunderstanding?” Deanna asked, tightening her arms around her waist to keep her wife’s coat wrapped around her.

Madison gave no response, instead reaching into her pocket to pull out a small notebook. Turning it a few pages, she seemed to eye the page before her for a few seconds. “I wanted to ask your wife about a certain situation that occurred May 15th late at night.”

“And…” Deanna slowly exhaled her breath before trying to adopt the ‘detached’/’educated’ tone of the social-worker. “And what situation would that be?”

“According to your neighbour…” again, perhaps for more effect than necessity, Madison checked her notes. “A Leslie Sanderson-“ Deanna almost cursed at that name. “Your neighbour, said that your wife was seen outside your property, screaming and rolling around on the floor and acting irrationally. It was suspected that she was ‘under the influence’.” With a flip of her notebook which belied her confidence, Madison cast her gaze back on Deanna. “Care to explain this event to me, Mrs. Frost?”

For a moment, Deanna stared, unsure of how to proceed. Madison’s description, however, made it clear what the ‘event’ being investigated was. It was the night Selena had tried, under the advice of Dresdin Flynn, that hallucinogen plant. Even now, Selena had no idea what had happened afterwards, how her eyes had rolled to the back of her head, how she had thrashed and rolled around on the floor, muttering things in a language Deanna doubted she or her wife knew. Hell, the Snow Queen had even managed to pull away the covering on the pool in her ‘delusion’ and slip into the water, causing Deanna, who had been struggling to contain her (but failing with Selena being the stronger of the two in her delirious state), to rip her out of the pool and drag her outside, the platinum-blonde’s screams loud throughout the night and attracting the attention of the neighbourhood.

“I fail to see how such a private matter on our private property, which didn’t involve the children in any way, is of concern to you.” Deanna tried, though the remark was swiftly countered.

“Mrs. Frost.” Madison remarked coldly. “If a parent is expressing signs of illegal drug-use and causing such scenes, it is a concern to us as it is a potential risk to the children. Supposed your wife experiences such an episode that caused her to lash out and harm the children-“

“My wife would NEVER do that!” Deanna barked, immediately regretting her harsh tone. “I mean… that is not something Selena is capable of.”

“Not sober, perhaps.” Madison shrugged her shoulders. “But should drugs be involved-“

“Enough.” The redhead shout out before rolling her shoulders. “Not that it is any of your business.” She started, her mind screaming wildly for an explanation to give. “But… my wife was advised to take some medication on behalf of our family therapist. If you knew my wife, you would know that the stress from work has caused several anxiety attacks on her. Normally, Selena would refrain from that, but in this case, she decided to heed the therapist’s advice. We procured the medication, set up a ‘safe house’ over there-“ Deanna turned, gesturing towards the pool/gym house down the way from her house. “And ensured that the kids were on the main house in case Selena had a bad reaction to the drug.”

“And what was this drug?” Madison asked.

“It was…” Deanna’s mind raced for a brief second. “It was marijuana, okay?” she sighed. “She and I are both embarrassed enough about the incident as it is. As it stood, Selena tried it to calm herself. But she had a very bad reaction and, for her own safety, I had to take her outside to try and use the fresh air to awaken her. Sadly, the noise clearly roused the attention of the neighbours, but that is it.”

“Is it?” Madison raised an eyebrow. “And what is the name of this therapist? Also, I think it be wise if you provided a drug test for you and your wife.”

Perhaps it was that last question that set Deanna over the edge – looking back, she couldn’t be sure – but she was tired of being on the questioning end of this investigation.

“Do you have a warrant of some kind?” she asked, changing her arms to cross over her chest.
“Excuse me?”
“Do you have a warrant or a court order or anything that makes me have to answer these questions of yours? Cause I think you’re encroaching dangerously on private matters.”

Slowly, her eyes narrowing, Deanna took a step towards the social worker. “See… you got me last time. I was so scared just because of who you were – even though we had done nothing wrong – that I blindly just did whatever you told me. Blindly just saw you at face value. But after that? After being the one that let you into my house and attack my wife with your accusations, baseless as they were, you know what I did?”

Madison did not answer, merely raising an eyebrow.

“I studied. I learned a lot about people like you, Ms. Bailey.”
“Mrs. Bailey.”
“Good for you.” Deanna growled. “And now I know, unless you have a court order, you cannot make me or my wife or my children answer any questions, take any drug tests, and also…” she raised an arm. “You can’t enter my property.”

Despite her continued ‘cool’ composure, Deanna could still see the tick working in Madison’s jaw. “I’m just looking out for your children.”

“Well, I’ve been doing that for nearly eight years. So, I’ve got this, thank you.” Deanna remarked. “Now, unless you have a court order demanding I let you in and demanding I take a drug test along with Selena, than this entire conversation is irrelevant to the case.”

“It’s reasonable suspicion.”
“Over a legal substance in a controlled environment safe from the children?” Deanna asked. “Then go get your court order. Otherwise, you can leave.”

She waited only a few seconds, half expecting the woman to flash out a court order then and there. Instead, Madison merely stood there, clearly displeased with the recent turn of events.

“Thought so.” Deanna shook her head. “You’re a person just looking for a big ‘celebrity scandal’ to boost your career.” She observed. “I’ve met so many people like you wanting to use us for their own fame and fortune. That’s not going to happen at the expense of my children.” She leaned forward a little more, her face inches away from the bars of the iron-fence. “Do not come back here or contact my wife or my children again unless you have a court order. And just so you know, none of us will be answering anything without our lawyer present.”

Not letting the woman answer back, Deanna turned on her running-shoe-covered foot, marching quietly back to the house. She knew she would have to call either Talia or Jean Black later to get them prepared in case a lawyer was needed, but she didn’t care.

She wasn’t the scared little girl anymore. She had learned from her mistakes a few weeks ago. Just like she always had in the past.

Kimberly Williams.
Farmstead Friends.
The One.

She had learned and grown with each experience, good and bad, even if no one but her and her wife would recognize it. “But they will soon enough…” she whispered, letting this new vow sit in her heart.

Because come hell or high-water… I am getting on that Rise to Greatness card!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
OOC: Promo only to develop things for the RTG season.

The Guard Tower

Have you ever wanted something so bad, that you overthought it? Or ever wish that you could just go back and undo what you did? Or look at a situation and said to yourself “if I knew then what I know now?”

I know guys… a lot of different questions and I know the Gritters and True Believers will be answering to one or even all three of those questions with a raised hand. Well, let me raise my hand and wave it first!

Hi guys! Been a while since I filmed one of these. Couple of weeks, actually. But shifting gears back to my questions. Because we’re officially on the Road to Rise to Greatness! And not just any Rise to Greatness, no! This is the twentieth anniversary of it! Twenty years of SCW being around with the ‘must see’ pay-per-view of the spring/summer!

And with such massive history and stakes here, everyone in SCW is jockeying for position – a place on the card.

And that’s why I’ve been thinking about these questions. I’ve been thinking about it because, I had my golden ticket as surely as my wife did. I had my chance to punch my card and have a guaranteed match at Rise to Greatness. Not only that, I could stand at the most memorable RTG of all time – the history-making 20th anniversary – as one of its champions! As the United States Champion! I could be part of the main card and, like my wife, be part of an incredible championship match, defending the title the same way she would have and did when she held it – with honor, integrity and courage.

But, unlike my wife, the new world champion, Selena Frost, I couldn’t do it. I lost focus. I lost sight of the task ahead of me and I overthought it all and… I lost. I won’t bore any of you with excuses or me being ‘off my game’ or whatever. I lost. Plain and simple. I give Amelia all the credit in the world. I give Bree all the respect in the world.

But how I wish I could have gone back and tried one more time. Tried one more time to be the United States Champion.

I wish I could explain it but… I’ve spent the past year being tossed from division to division. From Television title, to Underground, to Tag-team… and while I loved teaming with my wife and will always wish to, as well as become tag-team champions again… I would be lying if I didn’t say that a part of me always felt like I was holding her back from her true destiny in SCW – that of the SCW World Championship. That I, with my desire to be part of The House of Frost, was keeping my Selena from her rightful place as the SCW World Champion…

And Taking Hold of the Flame – and the two tournaments that concluded that night – proved that to me. I won’t mince words – I don’t care how many people boo us, that is boo Selena and me. Selena deserves to be the world champion as much as Bree deserves to be the United States Champion. Both women deserve their championships and you will never convince me otherwise when it comes to those tournaments.

But with another path denied to me, and my wife now on the path to her true destiny… I find myself, for the umpteenth time, wondering about my place in SCW. Wondering about where I fit in such an epic card as Rise to Greatness XX.

Last year, my first Rise to Greatness as a competitor, I was placed in the preshow against Kimberly Williams. And taking nothing away from that match, but it left me knowing where I could go from there, where I wanted to go from there. And month after month, being the “Rookie of the Year”, being the a tag-team champion, I have wanted to do all I can to move up in the ranks so that when the event came by again, not only would I be a pick for the main card, I’d be one of the top names mentioned!!

Now, I know what I want to do. I want to challenge Bree Lancaster for a chance at the United States Championship. I want to have the ending that I couldn’t have in that tournament – the answer to know whether or not I am good enough to beat someone on Bree Lancaster’s level.

But… have I earned such a chance? Amelia Blythe sure did. But with names like Alexis Quinne and Asher Hayes thrown in the mix, not to mention the continued hopes of Bree and Datura for tag-team championship opportunity…

The question becomes what has Deanna Frost done to prove that she is deserving of such an opportunity?

And while I can’t say anything now… I plan to change that – and many things – tonight.

Because… perhaps as much of a phantom on me as a failed opportunity, is the shadow that has sat on my shoulders for a year as of tomorrow.

And for those of you that missed it, just ask Adam Allocco. He’ll be delighted to tell you all the details. June 23rd, 2022 – you have me, not even a year into my wrestling career, having just won my first title as the Television champion. I face Adam Allocco on an episode of Breakdown. I won’t…

I won’t…

Sorry… I just… *sigh*

I won’t go into the details of it all but, to me, this wasn’t just some ‘biting off more than I could chew’ kind of match. I wanted to face Adam Allocco to defend my wife’s honour. I wanted to show him and the SCW Universe a taste of what the Frost family could do.

And, to be honest, Adam, if you had just beaten me in a few seconds, I would have preferred that. I would rather have been beaten to the ground with your Enlightenment or Back to Rehab in a few minutes. I could have learned from that! I could have respected that!

But you… heh… that wasn’t good enough for you, was it? No, Adam, you had to humiliate me in order to get to my wife. You had to play games at my expense. You had to toy with me and mock me and make out to be some kind of joke.

Well, it worked. Because since that night, all that keeps coming up with my name, other than my association with Selena, has been the infamous “5 moves of doom match”, where you used only five moves to beat me – the supposed Television Champion at the time and proud member of the House of Frost.

Just like that, the achievement I felt over winning my first title? Gone. My faith in my future here? Gone. My credibility? Gone. Suddenly, I was just a joke. Some ‘poor man’s version of Selena’. Suddenly, it didn’t matter that I had worked for months for the title I held. It didn’t matter that I was shooting through the ranks to become a future ‘Rookie of the Year’. No, I was the girl that Adam Allocco beat with five moves.

And all I wanted was to go back in time and wish I had never made that challenge in the first place. Because I should have known better than to believe you would be wrestle me with respect, Adam. I should have known better than to believe that you would take me seriously. What was it you said? I wasn’t ready?

Do you have any idea how… how… how friggin sick I have been of hearing that since that night? Of hearing it from my boss, O. D.! Of hearing it from other superstars as they faced me! Of hearing it from my own wife!

I’m not ready.
I’m not ready.
I’m not ready!

Because you started it all, Adam! You proved it because you didn’t need your ‘best’ to take me down. Gods… All I have wanted, more than anything, was to have a chance to correct that. To make up for that failure!

Now? Finally, I get that chance. No chamber. No other combatants. No broken arm. I finally get the chance to undo the biggest disappointment in my career!

And no, Adam, this has NOTHING to do with Selena. Nothing, do you understand? Far as I am concerned, she shut your mouth with a superkick and made your ‘great night’ a footnote in her incredible story of headlining THREE Rise to Greatness main-events in a row.

This has nothing to do with my wife and EVERYTHING to do with me.

Because a year ago, you took so much for me. You took a rookie and crushed her spirit. You put a mark on her that didn’t go away. You took her credibility. You took part of her hope and faith in herself. You took… all for some stupid mind game! All for some warped version of your ‘fun’.

This has nothing to do with my wife and everything to do with me because I am not that girl anymore. I am not that naïve woman anymore. I have spent a year of my career with that stigma hanging over my head – struggling with its weight as I tried to prove myself worthy of SCW and of being a member of the House of Frost. Of showing the world what I can do.

But I realize that, in order to truly do that, I need to end this stigma once and for all.

So, you know what, Adam? I don’t care what you are going to say. You want to play your games with me again? You want to repeat the same words of me “not being ready”? Be my guest! The truth is? You thought you were ‘superior’ to my wife and look what happened. You thought the world title was yours for the taking and that you were the ‘only logical candidate’ to take it, look what happened!

If Owen Cruze and my Selena have taught me anything? It’s that Adam Allocco, for all he says, CAN be wrong…

And Adam… you were wrong about me. You have always been wrong about me. I am not just some girl you can destroy with ‘five moves of doom’. I am not some girl that ‘isn’t ready’ anymore.

No. I am Deanna Frost.

I am the woman that has, in spite of your games, survived! Because you know what? You may have hurt me and broken me with that match, but you sure as hell did not DESTROY me! You did not end me! I survived. I dug deep. I fought my insecurities over the months and now? I stand before you more ready than I have ever been in any match of my career. More ready that I have ever been to finally do what you thought I was ‘not ready for’ a year ago.

Beat Adam ‘King of HARDstyle’ Allocco!

Beat Adam Allocco and get my career back on track, not as the woman that lost to ‘five moves of doom’ but the woman that shocked the world by beating that same man! Tonight, Adam, I show just like Selena did, what a difference a year can make!

Tonight, I begin MY path to the Rise to Greatness card by cleaning the slate of my career – cleaning it of its biggest stain and my biggest regret! Tonight, whether the SCW Universe believes me or not…

I will take down a goddamn king!

Checkmate, you son of a bitch!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]