Pender's Promised Land
The cabana theme was all set in the ring, with a couple of beach tables, chairs, and palm trees. There were shots in small plastic caps packed, along with beach cups served with a pina colada in them. Everything was set in front of a portable wall, knocked a board on it named ‘Pander’s Promised Land’.

Adam Sharper: Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome the host of the show ‘Pander's Promised Land’ from Lenexa, Kansas, United States!! Weighing in at 285 lbs... Mr. Pander!!!

Another Me – PeroxWhy?Gen hits the arena and the whole arena goes into confusion.

Jon: Who the hell is this?

Simon Lyman: No idea... Who is he?

A bald white tall man in a typical suit enters the ring, with a hat in his hand smiling and walking down the ramp. He walks up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the ring mat, and gets inside from the second rope. He then steps face to face with Adam and snatches the mic from him.

Mr. Pander: Heyyy!! It is my show... Next time, you better put the mic on the beach table and leave. Now get out of here.

Adam stares at him, leaves the ring, and gets settled with the commentary team.

Jon: What is arrogance for?

Simon: That was wrong, but let's hear him out. The dude might be interesting.

Mr. Pander: WELCOME TO ‘PANDER'S PROMISED LAND!!!!’ This is my land, ladies and gentlemen. Let me tell you something, you all people are in delusion. They tell you that, money can’t buy happiness (while mimicking) and you take it. You scroll Instagram reading these quotes, eat pizzas and blow it out of your asses.

THE CROWD BOOS AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS!!

Mr. Pander: Yeah, do that!! But I am here to tell you how to win in life. And you’re gonna boo me because it’s a hard pill to swallow... But you’re gonna thank me later!! Because... becauseee I am the most successful man on earth. When you see me, you see achievements and accomplishments. With that, you also see cash!! I am a brand and I promote the true beasts. The one who has the potential to be the king of the word, like here if I pick, I would pick one guy... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME MY GUEST FOR MY SHOW ‘THE SEX VIBE’ SAL DARIUS!!!
California Love by 2Pac hits the place and crowd boos won’t just stop as soon as Sal comes out.

Jon: What the actual fuck? The dude has lost terribly and won against newbies and you call him the potential king of the world!? What is this? THAT’S PATHETIC!!

Simon: I mean he asks for a fight and wants to fight the big sharks in the sea. But he ends up with rookies.

Jon: Stop!! You know how he pretends to be the best.

Sal comes out wearing his aviators, with a smile and looks at the crowd with a mic in his hand. He walks a few more steps and on the right side sees a teenager holding a pink banner written ‘Sal Shit’ on it. Darius takes his time, reads it, and spits his gum on the kid's face.

Simon: Oh okay... That was very rude.

Jon: What a cocky son of a bitch!!

The kids try to attack back but get held back by the audience. Sal smiles at him, he looks towards the ring, lifts his face, sticks his chest, and walks the steps.

Sal: Pan!! Thank you, man. How are you doing?

Mr. Pander: Good, I gotta delicious redhead for tonight. You’re gonna love doing it to her, she smells like roses and tastes like red velvet.

Sal: (while looking at the crowd) Oh you heard that? Don’t worry your kids can fap it off, but even before that. You need my onlyfans premium!! Hah!!

Jon: GROSS HONESTLY!!

Mr Pander: Oh, leave them aside sir, they are never going to make it at your level. I mean you’re an alpha male and definitely. You’re faster than them, more athletic than them, and bigger than them.

Jon: I feel like leaving this arena, this is pure dirt.

Sal: Yeah right, Hahahaha... Pan. I know you respect me, for changing and life and all. But you know why you’re here tonight. Right?

Mr. Pander: I mean... All I know is you asked me to come. So, I had this entire setup for you.

Sal: Na na na na na na, Panman, I need you here with me. Fucking manage me!!

Sal offers his handshake to Mr. Pander

Mr. Pander: OMG!! I WOULD LOVE THAT SIRR!!

Mr. Pander accepts and smiles at Sal.

Jon: Oh wow, these stupid farts got together. Congrats!

Simon: I mean it's cool; they bring in the vibe. They would bring the element of fun to the wrestling industry.

Jon: Anyway!! Ladies and gentlemen, we will catch you after a short break. As we have an exciting match upcoming for you.

The commentary team smiles on the camera and the screen starts fading away.