SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET WEDNESDAY, June 28, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The scene opens backstage

I CAN’T I HONESTLY FUCKING CAN’T... WEEK AFTER WEEK, WEEK AFTER WEEK THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING ME SCUMBAGS. I HAVE SAID THAT A FUCKING MILLION TIMES. YOU KNOW WHY I BROUGHT YOU HERE? DO YOU KNOW WHY?

Mr. Pander: Why Sal?

BECAUSE I AM GETTING CRAZY, TRUST ME PANMAN I AM TURNING INTO A HEADCASE. THEY GIVE ME FUCKING RELIGIOUS WRIGHT!? WHAT AM I? AM I A FUCKING DEPRESSED JUNKIE WHO NEEDS TO FIGURE OUT HIS LIFE OUT OF HIS TRAUMAS? AND I WOULD NEED RELIGIOUS WRIGHT TO BRING MY LIFE BACK ON  TRACK?

Mr. Pander: Yeah, you rag-dolled both of your previous opponents.

BECAUSE PANMAN... THEY ARE NOT ON MY LEVELLLL. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY WRESTLING PROMOTION, I CAN FIGHT IN. I HAVE MANY OPTIONS. I CAN GO WHEREVER I WANT. BUT I HAVE MOTIVATION HERE, TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP BY SCREWING MFERS. I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG. YOU SEE PANMAN.

Mr. Pander: But Sal my mann, you can't if they won’t give you big fights. Do you know? If you want, I can straight away talk to Mr. D.

DUDE ITS FINE... I AM NOT TAKING IT EASY NOW. I KILLED RELIGIOUS WRIGHT AND WHOEVER COMES IN MY WAY. I AM GOING TO FUCKING SHATTER THEM!!

Mr. Pander: That’s the best plan ever my man. If Mr. D and the rest of his stupid family doesnt realize then let's, make them realize. But ahem (while standing up and fixing his coat) what do you want for tonight?

Umm... Do you have dark chocolate?

Mr. Pander: Definitely, many of them called. Thick would work, right?

Fuck yeah, beef.

Mr. Pander: Taken care of.

Where are you going?

Mr. Pander: I am heading towards the ring.

For what?

Mr. Pander: To make them realize, what is our plan.

Panman, I want you to take my decisions. From now onwards, I am wearing blinkers, heading into the ring, and whooping everyone’s ass. Your job is to deal with this and get deserts in my bed for me.

Mr. Pander: No worries.

The screen fades away

The screen comes back to life and catches Simon Lyman and Jon Knots

Jon: Welcome back to the SCW Breakdown, we have another amazing match coming up tonight

Simon: Before we talk about the upcoming match, I want to talk about Konrad and Ace

Jon: WOW... I MEAN JUST WOW... WHAT A MATCH WE HAVE...

Another Me – PeroxWhy?Gen hits the arena and Mr. Pander comes out with a big bracket smile on his face

Jon: OMG NO WAYYY, THIS IS STUPIDDD!!

Simon: Dude this guy always surprises me

Mr. Pander walks the ramp, walks up the steel steps, and enters the ring. The entrance music stops and Mr. Pander looks at the crowd with the same annoying smile. While crowd ‘boos’ at the top of your lungs.  

Jon: Truly, very annoying. Adam don’t give him the fucking mic.

Mr. Pander looks towards the right side and stares at Adam Sharper.

Mr. Pander: DO YOUR JOB!! I WANT THAT MIC!!

Adam Sharper gets the mic and offers it to him. Mr. Pander snatches the mic in anger.

Mr. Pander: (speaks on the mic this time) Be a little more efficient you old bugger!!

After seeing Mr. Pander’s reaction, the 'boos' of the crowd gets a little more louder and then they takes the banter onto another level by chanting ‘FUCK YOU PANDER’ (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP) 'FUCK YOU PANDER’ (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)

Mr. Pander: That’s okay. I don’t care and that’s what I am here to talk about. You see...

The crowd restarts the chant ‘FUCK YOU PANDER’ (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)

Jon: Fuck yess!! Do not let him speak. I can't believe how he treats Adam.

Simon: Let him speak at least!!

Jon: Fuck this guy!! Why do you want to hear him anyway?

Mr. Pander: Okay sure... I mean that’s what I am saying here to say. I was with Sal backstage and we concluded something. You people are surrounded by good people, they entertain you every week... Do you know? So that your (while pointing towards the crowd) hard work money is be respected. They give you their best. Whether it is jumping off the roof, performing a Swanton bomb, breaking the table with a powerbomb, or using a mic to drop a pipebomb. SCW is all about planting bombs and blasting them. So that you guys can go home happy and this is understandable. You guys are to be loved.  

The crowd cheers at the top of their lungs!!

Simon: Oh wow!!

Jon: What is he trying to do? He has been wearing a mask or is he now wearing a mask?

Mr. Pander: Darius and I were discussing that these wrestlers are just like superheroes. You love them... And Sal knows that. You know he should not care about big fights... He should care about you people. You, people, are only there to decide who is a star and who is a loser. Let's talk about another star, you made of course. A guy who stands tall 6 ft 2 and weighs about 230 lbs from Lowell, Colorado!!!

THE CROWD GOES MADE LOUD AND LOUDER AS PANDER DOES

Mr. Pander: He is the one who has improved but after his return, he has defeated the savage Willow Aspen and won the gold.

THE CROWD GOES WILD!!

Mr. Pander: Yeah, that’s right, he won and fought epic battles after his comeback. Right? Your boy Justin Davis. He was losing against Cassidy Carters, and Josh Hudsons and hardly showing up. Losing fights, but then he just proved that he is one of the best in the business... He won against Cassidy Carter and proved everyone wrong by raising that SCW TV title high in the sky. Didn’t he? SCW Universe?

THE CROWD CHANTS ‘YESS HE DID’ (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP) ‘YES HE DID’ (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)

Mr. Pander: Yeah right, what a story... Right? YOUR SCW TELEVISION CHAMPION!! JUSTIN DAVIS. What an inspiration. Now why was he doing so well in his previous run? That’s because he was losing fights and you guys didn’t approve of him. To be the next big thing in the wrestling business, you need to win the SCW's universe heart and matches. I guess Sal Darius failed to do that. That’s why he is burning in frustration. Do you know what Sal needs to learn in this business? Do you know that? Anyone who would like to answer? Anyone from the commentary team? I will tell you. Fucking nothing!! Sal Darius is a way more successful businessman, an athlete, and more than anything a professional wrestler than Justin.

CROWD REACTION SHIFTS IMMEDIATELY AND THEY ALL START WITH THE 'BOOS'

Mr. Pander: Justin Davis is a stupid man and Sal is a smart man who is not dependent on your approval. You don’t want to approve him, he doesn’t care. He plays in millions and whenever he walks down that ramp (pointing towards the titatron) you would hide your wives/girlfriends. I don’t mean to be rude, that’s a fact. I and Sal don’t need your approval. We are here to hurt people and be the best. Who are you to approve us? Justin Davis wasn’t approved; he made a comeback to win your hearts and now that he has a stupid piece of tin around his waist... Do you think he is any better than Sal? That’s right!! ‘The Freaky Darius’ faces Justin Davis tonight and his comeback reign is ending today.

Mr. Pander drops the mic and looks into the camera lens with a devilish grin on his face.

The screen starts fading away and the scene ends.
[Image: SMPbanner.png]
[Image: SMPbanner.png]