Konrad Raab vs. Ace Marshall
Steel Cage Match

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET WEDNESDAY, June 28, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Nashville, Tennessee. Friday 23rd June. (Offline)

Things have been so hard for me since me and Luiza agreed to divorce that all I've done since I got here was cry in my bed in the trailer, barely eaten anything but yoghurt, banana, and some vegan chicken salad pasta the team provided for me, making sure I've consumed a lot of it and of course, doing practice runs in my Xfinity Series car. Afterwards, I got fed up with being in my trailer and stuck on the race track. I was single, and I could do whatever I fucking wanted, even if it meant getting sex from a prostitute. That was my plan when I left the circuit. I couldn't have sex with a woman at the circuit as much as I wanted to. It just wasn't in the cards as I had to somewhat conduct myself at race weekends at race tracks, especially being the face of the Xfinity Series Championship.

So I ordered an Uber, which I had to meet outside the track and go downtown to Nashville. This was somewhere I had considered staying because the city had my type of music with country and rock and roll. It's hard to get into great music like that nowadays, knowing there weren't really any artists around, although seeing and hearing Bailey Zimmerman's new album and music had some hope of the music genre coming back.

But I got to Nashville town centre as it was at night since I was unable to do the Cup Series race because I'm going to Germany on Sunday with John and Sammy to sort out house damages from tornados and floodings. It was super awesome; they said they'd come along to help. Wrestlers have never offered to help me with disasters in any country and made me sick.

But I'll forget all about that and get out of the Uber to find some prostitutes to fuck because after the day I had, I fucking needed it. I needed sex to make me happy. It took me a while to find someone in the streets, admittedly, but I was willing to do anything to satisfy myself; more than ever now, I was entirely divorced, depressed and angrier than before, especially since I don't feel I can be loved ever again. Suddenly as I reached the town centre, some lady, I reckon in her thirties, approached me. She stood in front of me.

Prostitute lady: "Hello, sir, you need a sexual release today. May I offer that?"

Konrad Raab: "You're perfect. I so want your services."

Prostitute lady: "Seeing you're so unhappy, we must talk. Also, if you pay me two hundred dollars for the sex and the talk I think we need to have, we're good."

I did want to talk about it to a woman as I was still heartbroken, and if I had a lady understand what I was going through, maybe I could learn to open up. I gave her two hundred dollars, and we walked somewhere nobody could see us, but it wasn't somewhere I thought it'd be like a beach or an alleyway. It was to her home. I was breaking down again because it's affected me so badly, and I felt there wasn't a way out. I was directed to the sofa; although she lived in a small flat, it was still suitable, although I wondered why she took me to her home than fucking me outside.

Prostitute lady: "I'm Cassidy Rider."

Konrad Raab: “I'...........”

Cassidy Rider: "I know who you are, Konrad Raab, the professional wrestler and NASCAR driver, right?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes."

Cassidy Rider: "So tell me, Konrad, what's the matter? I would've thought having lots of money and success in both sports would've made you happy."

Konrad Raab: "It barely means anything when you got divorced a few days ago."

I couldn't hold it in. I let a tear out because it was killing me. I only spoke to NASCAR drivers about it, but I also wanted to talk to someone outside the sport about my struggles with divorce. Cassidy was a beautiful lady who seemed new to the game. She came and placed her arm around me.

Cassidy Rider: "I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how difficult that must be. I must say, for a guy in his fifties, you look younger than that. I say in your forties."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, but my life is over. I won't find another woman that will make me happy. I hate this situation. If it wasn't for the NASCAR drivers, I would've committed suicide on Sunday."

Cassidy Rider: "How difficult life is after your forties is understandable. It's not easy to find a woman that isn't taken already at your age. I don't know you apart from your jobs, but you're saying that now because you got divorced, but someone will be waiting for you in due time. Suicide is never the answer to your issues."

Konrad Raab: "The other problem is fitting in regarding the wrestlers. I have absolutely nothing in common with them. They all like the modern stuff, but I don't understand what they are discussing."

It's another reason I wanted to leave so early, as well as wanting nothing to do with their parties and having to do NASCAR races. I even sometimes attended early to do autograph sessions because I had nothing to talk about. The American lifestyle might not suit me, although I'd love to live here because it reminds me of what I love. But there are better ideas than getting another house right now.

Cassidy Rider: "I think the problem is your age, but you seem afraid of social interactions. I don't know why, considering you're talking to me, a stranger, and you seem a nice guy, even if you're a little awkward, but I feel you're afraid."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, I seem to have lost who the hell I am. I don't know myself, and I can't love myself. Your offering this to me has been the best thing all day. I've been doing nothing but cry all day in my trailer."

Cassidy Rider: "I heard you saying you wanted to commit suicide. I wanted to do that when I got divorced too, but I feel what I'm doing now, being a prostitute, has made me better because I don't feel I have to be committed to a man. Commitment is scary for anyone, especially for divorcees like us."

Konrad Raab: "Did you nearly resort to drinking alcohol and taking so many painkillers to end your life?"

Cassidy Rider: "Not to that extent, no, but I did nearly hang myself, but I knew it wasn't worth it because I got a lot to live for. Life is worth living."

Suddenly as we spoke, she unzipped my jeans and pulled my boxer shorts down and started sucking my dick as I did pay for sex after all too.

Konrad Raab: "God damn, baby, you're right. Everything your saying has been spot on. You're right; I have life to live for with the Xfinity Series championship and possibly being UGWC Chaos and AWS Ultra Violence champion. But I just want, um fuck."

She stopped sucking and used her hand to wank me off. I loved the smell of her perfume and thought she was already good at what she did. She took my jeans and boxer shorts from me and took my shoes off.

Cassidy Rider: "You got so much to look forward to in both sports. I know what you would say; you want someone in your life. I got to be honest; you need to start loving yourself and learn about yourself. Those are the most essential steps before committing to a relationship. That's what you lack. Come on, show me how desperate you want this sex with me.

I showed it in ways I have been desperate to do, kissing her neck, kissing her breasts, all the way down to her stomach to the point of reaching for her pussy as I unzipped her short skirt and her underwear and played with her pussy with my fingers in there. I was starting to moan because my dick was almost hard and continuously saying oh fuck yeah.

Cassidy Rider: "That's good, oh lord. Did you hear everything I said about what you must do to improve yourself?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, needing to love and learn about myself."

Cassidy Rider: "I see strengths in you already, Konrad. Listening and opening up. Let me see your chest."

I nodded and removed my fingers from her pussy. I took my shirt off and let her see my chest, and she was already going over it as she stopped wanking me. She also took her bra off and saw her breasts. I immediately started kissing them, but she placed my hand back on her pussy, the one I had put my fingers in already, and she kissed my chest, and both of us were moaning.

Cassidy Rider: "Wow, you work out a lot, and your body is even younger than your age."

Konrad Raab: "Well, I have to as a wrestler, but I do training racing related as well, and it's amazing. Working out is great, but I can't live my life doing just that. I'm going to be in a cage match against Ace Marshall and beat the fuck out of him."

Cassidy Rider: "Oh, you sure are. Fuck yes."

She went back to playing with my dick with her hand again as I was with her pussy, rubbing her clit and licking my fingers in and out quite a bit. I never had a situation where I was talking about my issues and then led to sex. It was a whole new environment for me. Although I noticed she had alcoholic drinks, I felt that would not be my option; I couldn't anyway, knowing I had to drive one hundred and eighty-nine laps, including a qualifying time tomorrow.

Cassidy Rider: "Let me remove these drinks, as we will not need them."

I groaned in disappointment, and she shook her head.

Cassidy Rider: "You got so many laps to race tomorrow, so no alcohol drinking, and besides, it was not good for your mental state."

She was right, but damn it, I did need to drink alcohol because I've always felt better when I do drink alcohol, but at the same time, she wasn't wrong; the one hundred and eighty-nine laps were going to be brutal, especially with the weather being so hot once again, I collapsed after the race last year cos it was so bad with the hot weather. She put out glasses of water for us instead and then saw my dick still hard, but I still felt I needed more work with her pussy. She brought the glasses of water to the coffee table, and then we snogged each other.

Cassidy Rider: "Put your hand in my pussy. I believe you can make me wetter than that."

She wasn't wrong, I could, and I was going to as I played around with it with my hands, and she moaned and a tiny squeal, making me grin for the first time since last week. She sat on me, and my dick went slowly into her pussy and started fucking me. I was literally letting my smile come out for the first time since last week.

Konrad Raab: "Oh, Cassidy, you're so good. You're last name suits you just fine."

Cassidy Rider: "I brought you here because I didn't want anyone to see I was having sex with a celebrity."

Konrad Raab: “Makes perfect sense babe. I wouldn't mind it; I've had plenty of sex outdoors and loved every minute."

Which only made her turn on even more when I said that, showing how brave I was even as a big star in wrestling and NASCAR. Especially NASCAR was the talk of the town, but she pressed her breasts right up to my face, but I loved that; it reminded me of the time I had with Carmella, someone I do want to go and see once again, but my head was already torn between her and Cassidy.

Cassidy Rider: "You brave bastard."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, you could say that. Good god."

Cassidy Rider: "Your dick is so big."

I smiled as it always did when someone said that, meaning it was a good thing; it got me a little egotistical, to be honest, when I was told I got a big dick for some reason. Although she was sometimes concerned because of knowing what I could do. She kept bouncing me up and down, and I moaned a bit while she was cumming, and I smiled.

Cassidy Rider: "You're violent in the ring; you not going to hurt me?"

Konrad Raab: "Babe, I will never hurt you. I only hurt those that deserve it, and every wrestler I wrestle against deserves to feel my pain. But you, no way, relax."

Cassidy Rider: "Good, but let's be quiet now and enjoy the moment you need."

I nodded as I was relaxed by the minute. I gave Cassidy a kiss on the lips, feeling good about doing so and kissing her breasts, too, as I was about to spill pieces of me in her pussy as I held her ass and cummed right inside of her, moaning so loud and kept thrusting in and out to make sure she had every part of me in her. I was already exhausted from her because she was so good. I've had trash sex before, but she wasn't one of those women at all. I kissed her again and grabbed my hands on her breasts to get a good feel for them, and she took her pussy out of my dick. I just watched cum spilling out of her as I grabbed a glass of water and drank some of that. She held my hand and kissed my lips before we tongue-kissed. We let go of each other as I put all my clothes on.

Cassidy Rider: "Jesus, you needed that so bad."

Konrad Raab: "I did, and I thank you for it. I better get back. It's been a great time we had together, and great that we discussed things I needed to get off my chest."

Cassidy Rider: "Of course. I will give you my number if you're in town or want to talk. You can fuck me anytime. Good luck with tomorrow's race and all the wrestling matches you have coming up. I will always be there for you."

Cassidy put all her clothes on, got a sticky yellow note she ripped out, wrote her phone number, and gave it to me. I recently got a phone cover with a sleeve, so I placed it in there and, once again, kissed her on the cheek to say thank you before I left the small flat and ordered an Uber to get back to the track.

The doctor that was going to stay awake with me sleeping in the trailer to keep an eye out on me was already waiting for me outside the trailer, and he came in after I unlocked the door and closed the door. I went to the toilet after that great sex I had, and then I headed straight to my bed and headed to sleep.

I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: Ace-Marshall-smoking-1.png]
[Image: Ace-Marshall-smoking-1.png]
Buffalo, New York. Wednesday 28th June. (Offline)

I came back from Germany after days with John Hunter Nemechek and Sammy Smith, rebuilding homes and removing the debris from the tornados and flooding they had. However, it was better than Syria/Turkey with earthquakes, and I'll return there in the summer. They haven't left my side since we went to Germany together on Sunday. However, I managed to find a hired apartment since I refused to stay in hotels because eating in restaurants all the time was too expensive, and there weren't enough vegan restaurants around at times.

Of course, Genevieve always had a hotel room, so I could use their gym facilities without staying there. Speaking of Genevieve, I texted her where I would stay as the whole not staying in hotels thing was something she only found out the second time we worked together, giving my reasons for my diet. My teammates were tagging along and had plans to stay at the same hotel where Genevieve was as well. Genevieve was obviously as we got out of the taxi with our bags standing outside my hired apartment I was going to stay. She looked at John and Sammy and then looked at me.

Genevieve Raab: "Who are these guys?"

Konrad Raab: "They are my teammates in Xfinity Series who drive for Brad Rogers Racing, Sammy Smith and John Hunter Nemechek."

John Hunter Nemechek: "Ah, we better leave the niece and uncle to have their chat. Nice to meet you, Genevieve. Let's go and check ourselves in the hotel and play bowling somewhere, Sammy."

At that moment, Sammy and John left us as they headed to Genevieve's hotel. Genevieve and I went into the hired apartment house with me taking my bags there. I placed the bag on the floor for the time being, and we sat on the sofa to discuss manager stuff.

Konrad Raab: "How are you?"

Genevieve Raab: "I'm fine. I won't ask how you are because I know your mood. I'm sorry for the divorce. Is that why those lads were with you?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, they supported me with my divorce along with a few people in NASCAR and also went to Germany to help me fix houses and remove house debris from the tornados and flooding Germany had. It's all done, though, as we went there on Sunday and started work on Sunday night."

Genevieve Raab: "Ah yes, climate change stuff. Had no idea you were passionate about that."

I was, and that was also something Genevieve only discovered about me two weeks ago. Little did she know that if it weren't for the NASCAR team and my friends who weren't in Brad Rogers Racing team, I would've killed myself on Sunday, but that was completely irrelevant that we need to talk about.

Konrad Raab: "OK, it took me a while to accept you're managing me, fucking Mr Dickhead. But let's go over some rules I have for you. Don't attack wrestlers for me, backstage or in the ring and don't help me win matches. I want to do all the wrestling and attacking by myself."

Genevieve Raab: "I also got some rules for you too. You aren't going to dose gasoline on people to set them on fire, and you stop beating opponents after the bell has rung."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, so restricting me from doing whatever I want?"

Genevieve Raab: "I have to because otherwise, you'll be fired or, worse, arrested. You must learn to control and use your violent tenancies when necessary."

Konrad Raab: "Fine."

I wasn't delighted with her rules on anything she said, but I had to live with it, even if it made me sick because dosing Ace and Kandis on fire especially was something they deserved. It sucks like hell I still can't fight that fake big-ass bitch that I've been wanting for the last six months now. SCW still prevented that match from happening for some fucking reason.

Genevieve Raab: "I know you feel Ace deserves to be burned, but you can't do it."

Konrad Raab: "It's fine; I don't care about winning against him; it's never been the main goal for me. It's getting my hands on him and beating the living shit out of him that I want to do. Pisses me off; he kept being a coward, hiding and avoiding me, using Ravyn, Alexander and this Sophie bitch to attack me for him."

Genevieve Raab: "Konrad, I hate to give you this advice, but you nee........."

Konrad Raab: "I'm in the process of sorting a team out as we speak. Just these fucks don't know it yet. I hate the idea so much, but at the same time, Dakon Theron, who's from Norway, was right, I do need a team because I can't take care of everything on my own, as much as I fucking want to, and to get out of my comfort zone."

I paused for a second as it was hard to focus on the truth I needed to tell Genevieve about the idea.

Konrad Raab: "But I'm scared of leading it because I have no experience leading a tag team. Things took a bit longer because we needed to find another member. Dakon discovered in this Atlanta Wrestling Alliance there was a Swedish wrestler named Ludvig Eriksson with a killer instinct and is the youngest of the three of us."

Genevieve Raab: "Oh, I get to manage them too?"

I nodded my head as, after all, she was managing me. It made sense she could manage The European Fiery Nation team, seeing I was somehow going to be the leader as I was shaking at the thought of it.

Konrad Raab: "Really, I want the non-English speaking countries to have a chance to make it in the wrestling business. Apart from them, Japan, India and Mexico, there's been such a lack of variety of wrestling nations, and I aim to bring in Pakistani's, Syrian's and Turkish wrestlers too. It's for mine and my twin brother's wrestling school in the future."

Genevieve Raab: "I agree, and it would be awesome to see that because I know how afraid you are of tag matches because of trust issues, but it would get you out of your comfort zone and be surrounded by people you trust. Doing that is scary, but I know you'll do just fine."

Konrad Raab: "I need to see Markus "Lord" Raab at some point on how he managed to lead the team."

Genevieve Raab: "Indeed, but enough about the future, let's talk about what's happening tomorrow with the Ace Marshall cage match. I got ideas for you, and we'll talk now about them."

Of course, nobody would hear what we would discuss, but I prefer nobody to know. Nobody in SCW knew I was planning to lead a stable, which even Genevieve found out today because she gave me advice. They'll know soon enough about the hot-blooded Europeans, but for now, my focus was beating the shit out of Ace and making him taste his blood. Of course, after the meeting that lasted for two hours, she left to head back to the hotel, and I went out to grab myself another prostitute to fuck before going shopping to get Vegan food to cook and eat and then head off to bed.

-----------------

Konrad's blood revenge notes about Ace Marshall. (Online)

"Because I'm so pissed off about everything with my life, I will abusively kill my hand by writing on my quest to arbitrate Ace Marshall. Finally, we meet in a match where nobody, including your friends, you've hidden behind a lot since. All because of what? You're scared of being hurt? You're afraid of being injured by a maniac? I might've been wrong about Damien Marshall when I said that about him, but you are by far the biggest coward I've ever seen in wrestling. A coward who lacks a pair of balls to face me. Using Ravyn and Damien as your bait is pathetic.

If you ask me what I'd give you credit for, it'll be only for the sake of you leaving Lexy's Crybabies squad and being tag champion with Ravyn, but the reason you went that low for the tag belts is that you want to avoid me and you have for so many months now. You don't know what pain you'll endure, especially calling me old.

So fucking, what if I'm old? Old people can fuck you up just as bad, if not worst than a young person could. I'm significantly living and breathing on that when I crippled your brother. What happened when I did? You did absolutely nothing to protect your brother. You couldn't because you were afraid of me. Everything I've done has been by my hands, not by other wrestlers and managers like you. I never needed to hide behind my tag partners; I never had any.

If my manager came in during our wars, she wouldn't get involved; she'd stay the fuck out of it because winning matches for me is not her job. But I've been ready for this for many fucking weeks, Ace. I'm all alone in and out of wrestling now, and instead of letting my anger out at others like I usually do with my life gone downhill, I'm going to let every ounce of it onto you, and that's not going to look good for you.

Not when we're all alone, not when there's no way out or in for your team to come in and assist your ass to win matches. If you want to beat me like a fucking man, take my goddamn head off and pin me. Then again, you must not be interested in winning, but at least beat the shit out of me by yourself. I've done everything independently, making me stand out from everyone on the roster. I have no friends, no relationships to get in the way.

Even so that I can ram your fucking head on the cage, I can bring weapons into the match and crack your skull with a chair or my mace. Because I won't be coming into the match, just using my fists and feet to knock you down. I'll give you a concussion; I will make sure you won't walk into Rise To Greatness to wrestle for the tag titles, especially since you brought Sophie for that reason, right?

What is the point of her being in your team? Ravyn even got too scared to face the brutality; sickening psycho, everyone calls me, and you know what? I embrace that shit because I do not care about wins and losses. Damien had to win because there wasn't a way out until he did. That's what makes me different to everyone else that I know wins and losses don't affect me. I battered the fuck out of him, and all he had to brag about was the win. It did nothing for his career. From what I know, even Damien finds you an asshole and doesn't even want to know you anymore.

He said I scared him so much that he wanted nothing to do with you. It must hurt knowing your brother was a pawn, and you used him that way to avoid me like the bollockless prick you are. I can't wait where you'll be shitting in your underwear, letting me beat you down all I want without the risk of useless people standing in front of you and doing your dirty work for you because you're lazy and pathetic of a man.

I'm a real man of being an individual and a man that can and will destroy you. I already love dreaming about you having nightmares of you being blooded up, screaming to get away from the psychotic German beast with no emotions or care for anyone other than himself. I'm a man who has no reason to be stopped with the weapon ideas and the beating ideas I had. Especially when I've done things you wouldn't dare to do in New York already, and I've only been here for a few hours.

That's irrelevant because I'm ready to be a caged animal being explosive all over you. I already see you will drip with blood from me fucking you up, and even though Ginny said I couldn't do this to you, I will fucking burn you because, like Kandis, you fucking deserve to feel my pain, you deserve to be burnt all over. When you look into my eyes, all you will see is fire. Sophie, you dumb bitch, you think beating my head to the mat and making me concussed would get me angry? No, because I beg to be beaten and have my skull crushed; it's nice to know you brag about something I appealed for, making the bragging pathetic on your behalf.

The sad thing is that even Sophie has a more massive pair of tits than you do with your balls. What can you do to me to be violent and brutal with me? Tell me, Ace, or will you just cower to the corner and climb out of the cage so you'll escape from me beating the fuck out of you. I will do everything to ensure you never ever fuck with me again. Sure, mess up my car that was a test car anyway, do everything, but those attempts you did will mean nothing.

Everything I'll do to you is my sought of revenge and pain I'll give to you, and some will say, oh, I should care and aim to win this match. No, it's to fuck you up so badly that you'll have nightmares, making you regret everything you've done to me. Even if I lose, I'm more than happy with my efforts. I hope Kandis will be watching because I will show you what I'd do to fuck around; find out the motto you use because you'll be the next victim in this cage with me. Ignore the wins and losses, but knowing you, you won't and focus on the damage I'll do to Ace's pretty face that will turn ugly with the bruises, cuts and psychological out of it.

I will make Ace mentally weaker even more than I have, and he's paying the highest price of his entire career. I will go to Chicago after the match with a smile, knowing I did what I needed to do and never needed to be on the Rise To Greatness PPV to do it on. That's why I never cared to be in the match because I'm a more giant star than any of them that were in the match, because of my unpredictable nature and my violent tenancies.

I will grind your face on the cage and use ring posts and the cage as a weapon for your head. That's my only goal to beat a coward to a bloody mess and see a cowardly prick wheeled to the medical facility. I will cripple your body as well. See you tomorrow and sleep well because after you've faced me, you'll look at the devil as you sleep all the time and dream nothing, but me, trying to end your pathetic career."

I love AJ Allmendinger.