Sal Darius vs. Ravyn Taylor
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, July 6, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The camera catches Sal breathing heavily, with bruises on his face, and flouncing off backstage while Mr Pender follows him. The rage of Darius gets out of control and he slaps the camera.

Sal: FUCKING GET THIS OUT OF MY FACE!!

The cameramen get his balance back and set the camera again. Immediately a disturbing backstage interviewer comes into the picture.

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen!! We have Sal with us today, he lost a fight against Justin Davis. Sal, how are your emotions right now?

Sal gets disturbed by the loud voice of the interviewer and looks at him with a grin on his face.

Mr. Pender: Hayy, Sal. Mate, you go to the locker room... I got this. See you there.

Mr. Pender catches Sal’s attention for a while, but he again stares at the interviewer in anger and gets out of the picture.

Mr. Pender: (while facing the interviewer) You know I saved your fucking ass. Right?

Interviewer: Well, Mr Pender you know I am just here doing my job and...

Mr. Pender: YOU KNOW I SAVED YOUR FUCKING ASS!! RIGHT!?

Interviewer: Yes... yess... You did...

Mr. Pender: So, you fucking appreciate that first.

Interviewer: Yes, yes... I do.

Mr. Pender: I can’t fucking hear you? What do you say when you ‘thank’ someone?

Interviewer: Yes Mr. Pender, thank you!

Mr. Pender: Good bitch. Now I permit you to do your job. Go ahead, ask your question.

Interviewer: Okay Mr. Pender. Do you think that Sal disappointed some of his followers today?

Mr. Pender: Did you see the fight?

Interviewer: No, I didn’t. But I heard he lost from one of my staff members.

Mr. Pender: Heard what?

Interviewer: Well, he said that and I quote ‘Justin drilled Sal with SYM’

The audience goes ‘Ooooooooooo’ after hearing that out loud, some of them cheered all in favor of Justin Davis. Pender stops in embarrassment, talks a deep breath, and looks down. He presses his eyes and faces the interviewer again.

Mr. Pender: Yeah okay, that’s a highly exaggerated statement. But that happens. So what? The biggest stars all around the world lose. What's the point of specifically pointing this out, like this was something out of the world? You see, mediocre and overrated bullshit wrestlers like Justin Davis are made into superstars because of them (regarding the audience). You asked that Sal disappointed his followers? Do you realize that Sal has a life, which is other than that wrestling ring as well? He owns businesses, drinks the best stuff, smokes the best stuff, and does the best stuff. Do you know how many hookers thank him? Do you know he tips them off and is a sperm donor? He is a social worker, a businessman, a model, and the best wrestler ever to step in that stupid ring. Now if you would please let me fucking go.

Mr. Pender wears his white hand on his bald head and walks forward. The screen starts fading away and comes back to life with a commercial.

Sharper: Well, ladies and gentlemen welcome back. After this match we have another fight coming up!

Knots: Yes, that’s right it's Religious Wright vs Amelia Blythe. Just stay with us, right now we have something else to show you.

The commentary team both smile onto the camera, showing their pearly whites and the screen opens another scene in the locker room. Where a bruised and broken Sal was sitting with his buddy Pender.

Sal: Fuck it, I guess I will shower.

Mr. Pender: Okay but I have some news.

Sal: What now?

Mr. Pender: You must prepare yourself against Ravyn Taylor for next week. We got that, fight locked. I just talked to D.

Sal: I will kill anyone who comes in my way. Penman, but I need a favor.

Mr. Pender: Favor? What?

Sal: I need you by ringside from now onwards.

Mr. Pender: That’s not a problem, it would be an honor brother.

Sal: Yeah and also... Ravyn is facing Xander Valentine later tonight. Right?

Mr. Pender: Yeah, she is.

Sal: Ravyn Taylor right?

Mr. Pender: That’s right, your opponent next week.

Sal: Can you believe they are making me fight, someone who has been a maniac? I mean, sure she has a resume. But she used to be good. She is no more.

Mr. Pender: I mean she is one-half of the tag team titles.

Sal: Dude... Ace does way more. If there was no Ace she wouldn’t be the champion in the first place.

Mr. Pender: But Sal, she is respected here. You know how stupid are they, right?

Sal: Yeah yeah, a chick with traumas, who can't handle her stupid life but out of somewhere a man comes and make her win the titles. Now they would expect me to fucking show some empathy for her. But you know Penman, nothing matters at this point. They want to do it, right? I don’t give a fuck about the people. Let's kill it and also. If she is facing tonight, order some pizza. I will take a shower, we will see her fighting and I can understand her stupid European wrestling style so next week I beat her ass.

Mr. Pender: Perfect!!

Sal: Order the fucking pizza (makes him catch a mobile), I will take a shower.

Mr. Pender: Have a good shower, what pizza though?

Sal: Pepperoni lots of them!! Large for myself and you buy whatever you want to.

Mr. Pender: Done

Sal's fist pumps Pender and the screen starts fading away.