Breaking Newsflash
BREAKING NEWS - WNCN Channel 17

Raleigh, NC
Monday, July 3, 2023

One of our sources has been able to track down SCW Playgirl Colleen and tried to get a word with her, only to be turned away.  Luckily for our source, her fellow Playmate Aisling was there with her and did choose to speak, despite Colleen rolling her eyes and stomping away.

"She has been taking it pretty rough, as has Polly's fiancee Peter, Polly disappearing and all.  Let me talk to her.  As for where Polly is, we still do not know.  We have checked with all the airlines, train stations, and even the car rental shops.  Nobody has seen her, which means there is a very high likelihood that she is still in town.  Colleen is not the only one very concerned about her.  I am too.  I am a little shocked that anyone even cares, but now that we can see at least some do, we will let the world and especially SCW know when we have found Polly.  Hopefully she is okay."

"As for next Breakdown, Colleen and I will be there, even though we are not scheduled to compete.  That will be all until we know more, okay?"

Aisling did genuinely look very worried as she turned away from our source and the cameraman she had with her.  The big wonder now is will Polly Playtime resurface in time for Rise to Greatness.
BREAKING NEWS - WTAE-TV News Channel 4

Pittsburgh, PA
Thursday, July 13, 2023

"As we had a reporting van camped outside of the PPG Paints Arena starting late this afternoon, our assigned team did spot a plain white van pull up into a spot right in front of the arena. The doors opened and two females, one wearing a mask and one not, both came out of the van, both wearing short strapless black dresses. From what our team saw, one female was blonde and one had caramel-brown brunette hair. The brunette was leading the blonde by what appeared to be a leash and the blonde was in a collar with her head down. The team was pretty sure the blonde was the missing SCW star Polly Playtime."

"Besides us, there were not many onlookers, so both females did get inside the arena. We are sure there will be more to come from our team as SCW Breakdown is about to get underway in a little bit."