Mad Marlowe vs. Sal Darius
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET WEDNESDAY, July 12, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The scene opens in a shopping mall where the customer was shouting at the man at the counter. As the camera widens its lens, it comes to know that it was Mr. Pender in his floral suit and hat shouting at the poor man.

Mr. Pender: YOU KNOW THIS STUPID MALL IS THE CLOSEST TO THE ARENA!! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!? I CAN’T EVEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GET MORE FUCKING CHICKEN BREASTS!!

Shopkeeper: Well, sir, our stock is coming. At the moment we have these 4.

Mr. Pender: THESE FUCKING FOUR!? DIDN’T I TELL YOU I NEEDED 6? GET ME TWO FUCKING MORE.

Shopkeeper: Sir, our supplier will be here in 4 hours. I can deliever you to the arena.

Mr. Pender: WHAT THE FUCK!? Do you know Sal Darius?

Shopkeeper: I am sorry sir, I don’t know him, about the chicken…

Mr. Pender: YOU DON’T KNOW HIM!? Obviously you don’t, you are a piece of shit. You work 9-5, go home bang your wife and sleep. What the fuck kind of life do you live? Haan!?

Shopkeeper: ….

Mr. Pender: Yes thats right!! You stupidass, listen up to me now. Sal Darius, is the future of the professional wrestling business. Now tell me who is Sal Darius?

Shopkeeper: The future of the wrestling business.

Mr. Pender: Hmm, you’re not as much stupid as you look. Maybe stop making this hairstyle, you look stupid in this mohawk. You know? Maybe try a buzz cut. It will make you look less stupid, now look. I will tell you the time and channel. Today do watch Sal Darius' match, but let me tell you. Do not be shocked, because his opponent is very stupid. Very stupid to fight Sal Darius, you need to be stupid enough to fight Sal. He breaks, moulds and smashes the hell out of people. So tune in to watch him fight, what did I say?

Shopkeeper: Sure, I will.

Mr. Pender: Give me your number, I will text you the specifics of the match and how you can watch it.

Shopkeeper: Sure, its *********

Mr. Pender dials the number on his phone and calls the Shopkeeper. The vibration of the mobile starts.

Mr. Pender: Is that your phone vibrating?

Shopkeeper: Yes, that's mine.

Mr. Pender: Is that your private or shop phone?

Shopkeeper: No, that's my private.

Mr. Pender: Okay, do watch the match!!

Shopkeeper: Sure, I will.

Mr. Pender walks out of the shop and comes back again.

Mr. Pender: And about the chicken. Send me 6 pieces in a couple of hours, I will send you the location on whatsapp. Thanks.

The camera zooms on the clueless face of the shopkeeper and the screen starts fading away.