Konrad Raab vs. Justin Davis
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET WEDNESDAY, July 12, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Had to edit due to the coding!

It was the night of the Breakdown, and Davis was the victim of yet another Hidden Blade attack by Kirsten Scott. He was dazed after the impact, but he managed to kick out of the pinfall. Kirsten attempted to pick up Davis to stay on the offensive, but he quickly retaliated by lifting her and tossing her onto the mat. Davis seized the opportunity to keep the pressure on and prevent Kirsten from regaining her feet. He used a hard discus clothesline to hold her down long enough to finish with his patented Shut Your Mouth move. Davis ran towards the ropes, ready to deliver the knockout blow as Kirsten attempted to rise. Scott, on the other hand, demonstrated her agility by quickly dodging the strike, prompting Davis to miss his target. Kirsten seized the opportunity and capitalized on Davis' blunder with lightning-fast reflexes. She rolled him up for a three-count, therefore ending his reign as Television champion.

And with that, Davis' title reign came to an abrupt and unexpected end. Davis was stunned, thoroughly taken aback by the unexpected turn of events. He hadn't expected such a turn of events, let alone to lose the Television championship in only his second defense. He rolled out of the ring, shaking his head in astonishment, his displeasure evident. Davis couldn't help but feel a mix of frustration and despair as Kirsten Scott celebrated her victory and embraced her newly earned title as a two-time Television champion. He slammed the mat in rage before rising to his feet and started to make his way up the ramp. Davis couldn't help but catch one last look at Kirsten before disappearing behind the curtain. His expression distorted with disgust and despair, and he shook his head, quietly conveying his dissatisfaction. He finally made his escape, leaving the arena behind with a heavy heart.

Mr. D. was purposefully ignored by Davis when he made his way back. Davis, who was still visibly frustrated, shook his head angrily while trying to control his feelings. Mr. D. had a broad grin on his face and was anxious to speak before Davis rushed off. Mr. D. tried to say something, but Davis didn't pay him any mind. Davis quickly left Mr. D. behind, his smile slowly fading as he realized there was no time for talk at that time. Davis' wrath was the driving force behind his actions. Mr. D. still wants to get a few words in.

Mr D: “We can’t all be winners…”

Davis didn't say anything back as he walked, silently concentrating on his feelings. Mr. D. stood there in silent resignation as no more words came out of his mouth. Davis ignored the attempts at interaction and continued in his steady stride. There was a noticeable stillness as Davis moved on, putting the incident behind him. Mr. D. shook his head and smirked. He spit out a few more words before Davis exited away from the Gorilla position.

Mr. D: “What are you going to do now? Your Rise to Greatness dreams seems to be coming to a halt!”

Davis came to an abrupt halt, his steps halting as he threw a backward glance toward Mr. D.. His determination morphed into a ready-to-respond, no longer willing to remain silent. He took a deep breath and prepared to speak to Mr. D., his voice full of intensity and resolve.

Davis: Don’t worry, Olek… I have a plan.

Davis nodded at Mr. D., his face softening into a small smile. Davis, in an unexpected twist of events, found enjoyment in the scenario and chose not to engage further. Meanwhile, Mr. D. could only laugh at Davis' reaction. Mr. D. watched Davis leave as he turned and marched towards the locker room, his laughter hanging in the air.

. . .

Davis made a powerful statement as the night went on by launching Kimberly Williams through the announcer's table. He moved quickly around the backstage area, his laughter resonating through the hallways, brimming with excitement and a malicious grin. Davis noticed Mr. D. in the center of the hallway, his face frozen in shock, among the pandemonium. Davis's smile briefly faltered as he sensed Mr. D.'s disdain, but his resolve remained unflappable. Davis ignored the attempt to hold him back and continued regardless of Mr. D.'s disapproving presence. Davis charged on, leaving Mr. D. standing there in shock and powerless to stop him. He made a dismissive gesture and continued on his way.

Mr. D: “You son of a…”

Davis paused for a while as he saw the look of shock on Mr. D.'s face. Davis's eyes met Mr. D.'s, and he uttered a few incisive words with a defiant tone in his voice.

Davis: “I told you I had a plan, Olek!”

Davis spoke without breaking eye contact, his words floating between them. He quickly exited the scene, leaving Mr. D. standing there, struggling with a volatile mix of emotions and unresolved questions. Mr. D. remained fixed in place as the weight of the situation descended on him, his mind filled with uncertainty and a need to understand the mysteries left in Davis's aftermath.

. . .

- THIS WAS RECORDED THE NIGHT OF BREAKDOWN  -

Davis: “Shit happens…”

Later that night, Davis found himself seated alone backstage, still buzzing with energy from the events that transpired earlier in the evening. Davis now seated on a bench with lockers serving as a backdrop, he took a moment to gather his thoughts. A tripod-mounted phone sat just a few feet away from him, capturing the scene as Davis contemplated his next words.

Davis: " I refuse to allow a single action to define who I am. When life knocks me down, I know how to get back up. The one thing I wanted to make significate may have been removed by Kirsten Scott, but it's okay. I'll eventually find my opportunity with that title again. Do not misunderstand though, that title is not the only thing that will determine whether I make it to Rise to Greatness. I've been in this industry long enough to know how to leave an impact and be clear about my intentions.”

Davis stays silent for a moment to gather his thoughts.

Davis: "I'm hungry for gold, regardless of the championship. Even though I despise the Underground championship, it was one of the first championships I won, and the horrible memory of losing it to Chris Lawler in eleven days still haunts me. I refuse to be known as a paper champion. Yes, the Television championship slipped away from me after only one defense, but I've accepted it. That title appears to be thrown around as frequently as a cheap prostitute."

Davis couldn't help but laugh before continuing to speak.

Davis: “Without a doubt, I seized the opportunity. Even though Kimberly Williams may not have appreciated what I did, sometimes you must act strangely to get someone's attention. And as for Konrad Rabb and his odd relationship with Kim, I am unaware of it and have no desire to learn more about it. However, Konrad got himself into this situation. If he's feeling brave enough to fight me, then he'd better be prepared to go to war.”

Davis rises to his feet, his shirt already off, showing a tapestry of scars that crisscross his torso. These scars, which run from his arms to his body and even up to his face, serve as tangible reminders of the conflicts he has fought. Each tattoo tells a story of perseverance, tenacity, and the harshness of his chosen path. Davis wears his battle scars as badges of honor, signifying the various challenges he has fought and overcome on his path.

Davis: “Take a peek at my body, Konrad. The scars you see on my body, arms and legs tell the story of the fights I've fought. While some of these wounds may have been self-inflicted, I won't go into detail about my personal history here. Instead, consider the numerous battles I've fought inside that ring against the greatest this industry has to offer. Josh Hudson, James Evans, Rachel Foxx, Chad Evans, and a slew of others have put my skills to the test. I've learnt how to deal with the insanity that comes with this profession and enjoy the insanity. I've faced madness head-on and come out stronger. Do not mistake me for being disrespectful; I am only taking advantage of the possibilities that are presented to me. Anyone would act the same way if given the chance.”

Davis has a strange thought that causes him to chuckle briefly. He swiftly shakes off the interruption, renewing his attention before proceeding to talk.

Davis: “Now due to your action, it's time for us to go to war, and I extend an invitation to your acquaintance Kimberly if she wants to see the full range of my talents. Let her sit in the front row and witness her friend get beat. But more than anything, I want her to see what is in store for her in the near future. She has held a strong grasp on that Underground championship since March, living in a delusion of security and thinking that no one will be able to dethrone her. Well, I’d be happy to be the guy to rip that championship out of her hands on the biggest stage.”

Davis feels a flood of reflection sweeping over him as he mulls over the prospect that this next Rise to Greatness event might be a pivotal point in his professional life. The idea remains, raising the possibility that this might be his last chance to leave a lasting impression. His mind is overtaken by memories of the history he has created inside the boundaries of that event, reminding him of the struggles endured and the victories celebrated as well as the obstacles he overcame. Considering the gravity of the situation and the legacy he has carved out for himself within the Rise to Greatness canon, Davis becomes even more motivated to leave a lasting impression.

Davis: "There's nothing I'd rather do than wash away that loss from years ago. History is history, and I've had to accept it for many years. It's time to right that wrong, but first we'll discover if Kimberly Williams is brave enough to enter the ring, let alone do so on the largest stage of all. Kimberly Williams is catching up to Rachel Foxx in terms of being the best Underground champion of all time. Who would have believed that someone could ever reach Rachel Foxx's degree of insanity? So that gives me even more motive to try to dethrone her and ensure she never has that title again."

A quick pause from Davis.

Davis: “However, Konrad Raab stands in my way before I can even consider challenging Kimberly Williams at Rise to Greatness. Konrad is renowned for his madness, perhaps even surpassing others in that regard. It was evident on Breakdown when he resorted to throwing punches in response to my actions. But let me make it clear, Konrad, I did what I had to do. I took my shot, and it hit the mark. It hit so hard that it stirred enough anger in you to attack me. You label me as disrespectful? If you think that's disrespectful, then you haven't truly witnessed the depths of my capabilities. I've been willing to jeopardize the careers of my friends out of jealousy. So, what makes you think I won't bring an end to your career on Breakdown? Consider yourself fortunate that I've chosen not to tread that dark path again. Those days are behind me. However, it won't prevent me from thoroughly beating your ass on Breakdown."

Davis finds humor in the situation, his laughter echoing around the room. In an unusual display of power and resilience, he begins smacking himself on the face a few times, as if symbolically showing his resolve and tenacity. He gets to his feet and walks over to the tripod-mounted phone, coming closer to it as he prepares to deliver his message with even more intensity.

Davis: “You know, Konrad, you can knock me around and throw punches at this face all you want, but you won't shatter a damn thing. I'm built for a challenge like this. I'm not here for a flash in the pan; I'm here to seize every chance I can get. I thrive in fights like these. This is why I exist. So, Konrad, please bring everything you have and then some. Make this match feel as if it were your last. Unleash every move and ounce of intensity you have. Because, believe me, I'm going to put my heart and soul into this. I'll give it everything I've got until you can't rise for the three count, or the referee is forced to call the match because you can't reply. Brace yourself, Konrad, because you're in for a fight you won't soon forget!”

Davis gets close to the tripod and stares into the camera of the phone.

Davis: "Konrad, I hope you're ready for this war. Because once it's over, my attention will be drawn to your close buddy Kimberly. I'll be attempting to steal something she values greatly, something you're all too familiar with; the Underground championship. Be prepared to witness a relentless assault on everything you hold dear. Just as you've witnessed the battles I've waged and the scars I bear, be prepared to witness a relentless assault on everything you hold dear, and I won't stop until I've won and left a lasting impression on both you and Kimberly Williams."

Before stopping the video on the phone, Davis has a couple more words left to say.

Davis: “See you on Breakdown, buddy!”

The final image of the scene is Davis with a subdued grin on his face as the scene gradually fades. The cryptic expression alluded to his secret motives and the underlying resolve that propels him ahead.
[Image: smp-NEWbanner.jpg]
Chicago, Illinois. Friday 30th June. (Offline)

I had planned for my twin brother to come here because although I wanted to go back to Las Vegas to see him, it wasn't doable with my heavy schedule. Anyway, although I've done a lot of interviews already for this big race on a street course tomorrow, I was at my own home and hated to be alone without anyone around. Going home was the worst place for me, but luckily, people in the dirt racing and short track racing community said I could do more races if I wanted to, and I did, but just not the next two weeks because of hyping up for a big wrestling show in another company. Although Ginny was here because she needed to meet her other uncle, it was mainly a meeting about how well he led The Monstimals back in the past and how I could make my team I will eventually bring to SCW someday successful.

The problem was a few things; it made me really uncomfortable to be the leader of a tag team because this was the first time I had been in that position, and how to not be afraid of being outside my comfort zone. I know Dakon has a point that I need to develop those things rapidly, but I know Markus "Lord" Raab was more than an expert at that than I was. Anyway, Ginny herself was nervous, and she asked me a question.

Genevieve Raab: "When will I meet your team?"

Konrad Raab: "Funny you should ask, next week because I'm going to Atlanta, Georgia anyway. We can meet them there."

Genevieve Raab: "Um, Konrad, your fly is undone."

She nodded with a smile, knowing she was happy with that while pointing out my jeans were still unzipped as I had some pleasure time with another woman before meeting with Genevieve, so I stood up and zipped up my jeans. Thank god she spotted that before my twin brother came, although he would know the activities I'd get up to anyway.

The doorbell rang, and I got up and pressed a button to let my twin brother through the gates, noticing how much bigger my place had gotten since the last time he came here with the three extra garages I got, mainly to house my UMP Modified Car, Late Models Dirt Car and Super Late Models car. He shrugged it off and came to the front door, and I said this to him as we fist-bumped and hugged each other. Although I noticed he had a title on his shoulder which is baffling when he's only been there for less than a month. I widened my eyes in shock as I pulled myself back.

Konrad Raab: "Damn, you got a title?"

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Indeed I have. I won this on Sunday."

Konrad Raab: "Fucking hell, even I've never won a title, three matches in. There's someone I got to show you, and well, she's a part of our family. Just come in, and you'll see her."

Markus nodded, knowing he wasn't good with women, so I warned him, hoping his struggles with women interaction would improve, and I believe it would. So he walked in, quickly closed the door, and walked into the living room, seeing Markus standing in shock.

Genevieve Raab: "Uncle Markus."

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Oh, your Renete's daughter?"

Genevieve Raab: "I am. So nice to finally meet my other wrestling uncle. I'm Ginny, although my real name is Genevieve. Seems I'm very well protected by you both."

Konrad Raab: "Along with two team members, you're going to meet next week. Which is why I asked you here, Markus. Please, take a seat."

Although Markus was shocked about seeing his niece for the first time in years, he was also concerned about me, especially when he noticed no picture of my wife on the wall anymore. In fact, I burned those pictures to pieces, knowing I wouldn't ever see her again. He sat down, and I got into the discussion as he placed the International Championship Wrestling Mayhem title on the table.

Konrad Raab: "I need your advice, Markus."

Markus "Lord" Raab: "About what?"

Konrad Raab: "How did you get started with The Monstimals? Did you fear leading the team, or were you comfortable with the situation?"

Markus "Lord" Raab: "I was comfortable with it because I had Samuel with me. However, I know it's different for you. I'd treat it as if you're working with a NASCAR team, except you trust them more than wrestlers."

Konrad Raab: "I'm afraid of falling into the trap of being unable to trust Dakon and Ludvig, who come from Norway and Sweden."

I was shaking in fear as Ginny grabbed my arm, and although the divorce didn't help matters for me either, Markus understood, and Ginny looked at the title. She only just noticed and screamed out.

Genevieve Raab: "Oh my god, I got an uncle champion as well?"

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Yes, you have. Only won this on Monday, though."

Genevieve Raab: "Wow, congratulations, Markus."

He nodded his head, knowing he, for the first time, hugged and kissed his niece, which is surprising how well he took that news; then again, I did warn him it was a family member, so it relaxed him a bit. Markus ended up continuing.

Markus "Lord" Raab: "It seems this wasn't your decision. Someone must've encouraged you to do this because you're not comfortable. I reckon either Dakon or Ludvig said something like for you to relax and do something out of your comfort zone."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, but how did you make The Monstimals successful?"

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Oh, trust me, there were struggles with that Kieran guy; I had to put him in because we needed another guy. You're already ahead of me with that. However, we had to get along, and we became successful because I gave them instructions, and they basically copied me. Samuel and Kieran learned a lot from me. Trust is an important thing, and you must believe Ludvig and Dakon. You also must be confident."

Konrad Raab: "OK, I have to be strong. Sounds like something I have to do. You're right; it was Dakon that came to me to offer to help me when I got manhandled. He wanted me to do this tag team run with him, and it took longer because we were looking for another European wrestler."

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Wait, this team you're doing, it's for our wrestling school, right?"

Konrad Raab: "Exactly, the same reason we agree on improving having other nations apart from English-speaking countries, Japan, India and Mexico, and we're going to build that. Also, SCW they've barely ever had any hardcore tag team wrestling, and I know that's something Ludvig especially wants to change. He isn't wrong there with the phone call I had with him yesterday."

Markus was so impressed; he knew I hadn't forgotten the wrestling school we had building plans for in Germany while he had to visit it the other day when Markus was in London, England, and he also liked the changes. Although Ginny notices something.

Genevieve Raab: "Wait, you will also run the wrestling school?"

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Yes, we're joint owners. Konrad has done a good job bringing in two European stars from unknown countries."

Konrad Raab: "I also got Pakistani's, Syrians and Turkish wrestlers planned too, those who lost everything in floodings and earthquakes."

Markus "Lord" Raab: "You might be out of your comfort zone, and I agree with Dakon; you do need to get out of it, and if this is your way of gaining back the trust you lost for wrestlers, you made a good and brave start to overcoming your fears. Being a leader, quite honestly, for tag wrestling is the easiest job to have because you tell the team what to do, and they listen to you, or at least I hope Dakon and Ludvig will."

Konrad Raab: “They will.”

Markus looked at me as if I was being stupid, but he knew teamwork was my weakest area of wrestling and something I feared, so he knew I needed to come to him and discuss this. But he also noticed one thing.

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Having Genevieve as a manager will only make your team so much bigger and better. I believe you have more than the ability to lead the team to glory and lead the team to success. If SCW goes to Sweden and Norway because of Dakon and Ludvig, bringing new fans and wrestlers into the sport from those countries and getting their countries SCW TV deals, they and you have already achieved that goal. I know all about wanting to grow the tag division. It was the same for Samuel and me as well; we wanted more hardcore matches, which made us stand out from all the other teams and also got us successful because we were different from every other team."

Konrad Raab: "Ludvig was pretty smart with that idea for sure. Dakon was smart enough to ask to help me and felt confident enough to be ready for wrestling in SCW. He's been friends with me for years, heck I used to beat him up pretty hard because I used to beat him up to let my anger out, and he was accepting of that."

Markus "Lord" Raab: "So you trust Dakon then. You just need to get to know Ludvig more and spend time with him alone. Seems like a kid I like already. Anyway, I better get going, taking all the advice from what I said and good luck on your new leadership adventure because you will have struggles believe me, but don't give up on them because they need you to lead the way, and they need a fearless leader. So glad you're doing something to change the lack of nations in the sport and growing our wrestling school with new members. Good luck, Konrad."

I nodded and knew Markus was the best at this situation, knowing his experience outweighed mine in that department. We shook hands, and he picked his ICW Mayhem title to put on his shoulder and left. He had to go because he's got to get his title belt name changed on it to his. Still, it was so nice to see my brother again. I left home and continued to do more interviews for the Chicago Street Course race at the weekend.

--------------------------------------

Disrespectful punk bitch Justin Davis notes to write. (Online)

"I almost forgot about you, Justin, when I fought you for the Underground title I know you never were interested in, despite being a former champion. Why is it all of a sudden you took a sudden interest in it? Because Kim didn't have a title contender? Instead of being a man to wait until the match was over to attack Kim in her face, you cost her the match. I have no friends in SCW, but Kim is one I fucking respect and defend along with Dakon and Ludvig, too. Good luck, by the way, on tackling the Steward sisters. Justin's a lazy and disrespectful son of a bitch. I've always said that wins and losses mean nothing to me. I wasn't considering going for the Underground title at all, to be honest, because I was fucking happy, yes, glad to beat the living shit out of people who got in my way and proved I never needed to ask, demand or attack Kim as the champion to do that.

Ginny will tell me I have to care about winning the Underground title, and she is right. In fact, Kim has been begging to face me for the belt again because she knows the hell we gave each other last year before THOTF, and it was in the nominations for one of the best matches SCW has had. She never wanted to face you, and I get to in a moment for a good reason. You had to take matters into your own hands by beating her like the cowardly bitch you are. Karma was always going to strike back. I know you'll talk about how I lost to Ace but wins never fucking mattered to me, and in this case, it didn't matter if I failed because I had done everything I set out to do.

So why am I wrestling then if I'm not seeking wins? Because wrestling is the only place in the world I can use my anger without getting arrested. Justin, I hear a little rumour that you trashed the Underground division. Don't tell me lies; I know what I heard when you spoke in the office to Mr Dickhead that you never wanted the Underground title, and suddenly, you decide to be and used weapons? You hypocritical bitch. Kim and I built the division from the ground up, although technically, there were other wrestlers before I came along to the division; I had to prove myself in a death match to get myself there.

Oh, and that reminds me, you should know that story well, considering you were there for part of my reign. In fact, I was the first Underground Champion since the belt returned to retain the championship successfully. Apart from Kim, nobody else has done that. That's another line of disrespect that you seem to forget about blatantly. You were absolutely pathetic, and Kim is a vicious wrestler, but I've done more hardcore matches in this entirety of the time I've been here than you and Kim have done, and that's without even mentioning the title. You've never fought two of the most dangerous wrestlers in SCW in your life, so how will you go through us?

Sure, you won the TV title; who hasn't in this day and age of SCW? Oh, wait, that Sal Darius guy. Do you know who brought him into this company? It was me because he needed a place to go, and although we've had battles elsewhere, I had the win taken from me when they discovered I used a weapon on Sal because I saw his talent there and told him to come to SCW to get competition you deserve to face. Also, when you beat Bree, it's because she clearly gave no fucks about the TV title,s she was focused on the US and Tag title. As impressive as it would've been if Bree gave you a competitive fight, that's the brutal truth.

I've not seen you do a damn thing to even think you deserve the Underground title, especially since I was the person you couldn't beat for the Underground Title, and that was when I cared about wins back then. Now, seeing you could use weapons and beat on Kim, try that on me, motherfucker. Try it and see what happens. If you saw what I did with Ace with the cage alone without using a chair, that should tell you what I'm fucking capable of doing, and that was when I was angry about my life falling apart, and it still is. So I used that anger on Ace and never felt better doing so.

You can claim you care to win matches and you being the same all you fucking want, but you are well and truly fucked and not in a good way, either. I will batter the living shit out of you for beating someone that I respect. It might not be a normal friendship you would have with people, and certainly not the kind of friendship I have with NASCAR, Short Track or Dirt Car Racing drivers. Still, it's the respect we have for each other because we almost killed the shit out of each other, and I doubt you've even had those experiences or not, at least since I've been around. I think you're just a jealous asshat that wants to take Kim's perfect Underground title away from her.

If you can't beat me for the title, what makes you think you can beat Kim? Worse of all, I've changed a lot since and all thanks to Kandis for coming back for this change I needed to have, and Kim won't be the only person you will be dealing with either. The point is that you better be careful what you wish for because the fights me, and Kim have had aren't for the fainted-hearted, and I bet none of those you've fought for the Underground title in the past have gone to the lengths me and Kim have had.

You're going to pay for your crimes, and you won't like me when I'm capable of beating the shit out of you, causing you to spill your blood everywhere because you flat-out fucking deserve it. I've become a monster that's addicted to burning people and addicted to violence and giving you so much pain. Winning doesn't fucking matter to me, compared to you, who feels wins mean everything and wins mean earning titles. Winning matches is nothing to brag about. I beat an opponent, whoopee, and move on to the next opponent. Means nothing half of the time.

Everything I've done for this match has been because of my hard work, and I will wreak you; you're facing someone the same gender and size as you, and you will do nothing. You can say all the shit you want, but it means nothing and this win I could have will mean nothing other than having a head start on what the title match really should've been and not you being involved in it. You're a disgrace and an insult to Underground wrestling, and I will beat it out of you to show you what it means to be dedicated to being an Underground wrestler. You won't have a great night with me when you'll be too fucked from me beating you to the inch of what's left of you, to a point you'll be too fucked to be at Rise To Greatness to face Kim and me for the title, along with Kim seeking revenge on your ass to ensure I will win. See you out there, bitch."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.