Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, July 23,2023

1 of 2
=====

==========
July 15th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

The path forward for the self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match Kimberly Williams is now perfectly clear. Kimberly will defend her SCW Underground Championship against Justin Davis and Konrad Raab. That path came into focus primarily thanks to Justin himself. Deciding to take his future into his own hands, he attacked Kimberly during her four way match on the July 6th edition of Breakdown, arguably costing her a major victory. Now for someone as demented and deranged as Kim, losing a match such as that does not bother her terribly; but the fact that he has his sights set on her SCW Underground Championship, now that ups the stakes. That provides motivation for Williams. The Underground Championship is one of her most prized possessions. She values it, she takes great pride in what she has done for the Underground division and she is not ready to let go of it just yet. The added wild card is Konrad Raab. He interjected himself into the situation, defending Kim’s honor in a weird way, by attacking Davis. Now Kimberly finds herself defending against two individuals, two former Underground Champions, in what will no doubt be a very challenging task for The Woman Scorned. But it is a challenge that she wants to meet and overcome. Memories of last year’s Rise To Greatness still haunt her. Memories of losing her precious championship at this very event on year ago are still burned in her memory. But she can exorcise those demons and give herself a good Rise To Greatness moment by successfully defending the Underground crown.

Still, even with such high stakes and motivation, and even though her prize Underground Championship is on the line, Kimberly Williams finds herself slightly distracted on this Saturday afternoon in Boston, Massachusetts. After all, championship gold is not the one thing she values most. The one thing she values most is her family. When one takes a first glance at the eccentric Kimberly Williams you may not think that something like family would be so important to her. You may not think that this death match fighter would be so soft and mushy when it comes to her family. Yet it is true, she values her family above and beyond anything else. She values her family so much because they were there for her when she needed them the most. Kim often recalls how at the darkest point of her life she her identical twin sister, Marie Jones, reached out to help her when the rest of society was willing to leave her to rot. Kim will never forget what her sister did for her, this is why she is fiercely loyal to her family, and this is why she is now prepared to return the favor by doing whatever she can to help her nephew.

Sean Connor Jones, Marie’s son, recently fell into a bad crowd, a group of three kids who most would describe as juvenile delinquents. These kids, whose names are Kyle, Jackson, and Max, slowly drew Sean into their own bad behavior. Quickly Sean’s grades were suffering, he was skipping school, he was bullying the other kids, and the last straw was when he and his three pals broke into the school at night to vandalize the place. Most kids his age would have been in major trouble at that point; most would have served time in juvenile detention, or at the very least had a mark put on their record permanently. Lucky for Sean, since it was his first major offense, authorities were willing to wipe his slate clean and forget anything ever happened if he rolled over and testified against Kyle, Jackson, and Max. Sean agreed to testify and while that did help him stay in good graces with the law, his mother, and his aunt Kimberly, it also put him into trouble with his now former friends. Kyle, Jackson, and Max became furious that he “turned snitch” and have now been tormenting him, harassing him, going to the extent of physical abuse.

The Woman Scorned will not sit idly by and just let her nephew suffer like this; she has plans to protect him the best way she knows how. Currently she sits in the living room of her run down, beat up apartment in Boston, Massachusetts. She is seated on the floor cross legged with a laptop computer in her lap. Kim is wearing torn denim jeans and a black “Queens of Chaos” t-shirt. Her long red hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. Her pet hamster, Caligula, is in a cage that is on a table. Watching from a distance is Kim’s twin sister Marie Annabelle Jones. Marie looks quite out of place in this dilapidated place; she is wearing a nice knee length black skirt, a red silk blouse, and black patent leather high heel pumps.

“Kim, I really do not understand you…” Marie says as she shakes her head, her voice trailing off. Kim, for her part, just snickers.

“That makes two of us.’

“Huh?”

“I don’t understand myself! That’s what makes living life so much more fun!”

“I’m being serious.” Marie points out. “I appreciate what you’re doing for Sean and all, but this week is very important to you. It’s Rise To Greatness week. You are defending the Underground Championship against not just one but two people…”

“Uh-huh, and your point is?”

“Well they are both former Underground Champions.”

“Oh boy, that’s a real big challenge for little old me.” Kim says laughing gleefully. Then she spins around to face Marie. “Apocalypse last year, I defeated Deanna Frost, Autumn Valentine, The Onesie and Sarah Wolf to regain the Underground Title. This year I regained the Underground Title in the biggest mass chaos Trios Cash In the history of this company. And then I went damn near an hour and a half at Taking Hold of the Flame.” She winks playfully. “I think I have proven that I can more than handle myself against multiple opponents.”

“But this is different.” Marie insists. “This is Rise To Greatness. Everyone will be bringing their A-Game, including Davis and Raab.”

Justinian and Oktoberfest can just destroy each other and I’ll pick up the pieces. How does that sound?”

“I really don’t think you’re taking this seriously.” Marie points out. “And I’m worried that if you don’t take this seriously, then you’re gonna lose the title. Remember what happened last year?” Marie asks. Kim rolls her eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, you don’t have to remind me. Maybe I wasn’t taking things that seriously last year. But working with mom has helped me. I know exactly what I’m getting myself into, sis. I am ready for Justinian and Oktoberfest.”

“You don’t look like it.” Marie sighs deeply and shakes her head. “You should be getting ready.”

“You just don’t get it.” Kim remarks as she turns back around to face her laptop computer. “I will have plenty of time this next week to prepare for Rise To Greatness. I will have plenty of time to get ready to fight Oktoberfest and Justinian. But right now I’m busy.”

“Busy with what?”

“There are some things more important than championships.” That remark from Kim leaves her sister Marie in stunned silence for several seconds. Marie shakes her head.

“The Underground Title has always been your life. What could be important than that?”

“Do you really have to ask?” There is a brief pause as Marie ponders her sister’s question. Then it’s almost as if a lightbulb went off over Marie’s head.

“Sean…you’re worried about my son, aren’t you?”

“Ding! Ding! Ding!” Kim exclaims as she spins back around to face Marie with a big grin on her face. “We have a winner! Tell her what she won, Rod…”

“Kim…”

“You won an all expense paid trip to Toronto, Ontario, Canada to watch your identical twin sister maim Justinian Davis and Oktoberfest in the deadliest of death matches in the history of the Underground Division! Blood will be spilled! Sweat will pour! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... MASS HYSTERIA!”

“Kim…” Marie sighs deeply “...why are you still worried about Sean?”

“Why aren’t you?”

“He testified. His record is clean. He has to go to summer school to bring his grades back up and move on in school but he is coping. He is doing well in summer school. Everything is fine, Kim.”

“Everything is NOT fine.” Kim shakes her head.

“Are you looking for problems? Is that it?”

“You don’t have to look very long or hard to find a problem with my nephew.” Kim points out. “Just look at the bruises on his face and body when he comes home from school every day and you will see it.” Kim states. Marie sighs and nods her head.

“Yes, I know, Sean is paying the price for his testimony against Kyle, Jackson, and Max. But he shouldn’t have gotten with them in the first place. Besides, the school will take care of it.”

“You actually trust the school to handle this? Are they gonna handle those three losers the way they’ve handled them in the past when they were terrorizing the student body and the staff were virtually powerless to do a damn thing about it?”

“You have to trust the system.”

“No, I don’t.” Kim shakes her head. “Sometimes the system works but not always. The system is flawed, it is imperfect, and there are people who know how to work the system. I admit, the system did work to help fix me, but I am also a product of that same flawed imperfect system.”

“What are you suggesting, Kim? Are you suggesting that you go and terrorize those three kids yourself? Because if that’s your plan then…”

“That’s not my plan.” Kim shakes her head. “The system can work but sometimes the system needs a little help. Remember how the system fixed me? But the system couldn’t do it on its own. It needed help from you.” She points a finger at Marie. “I’m going to fix things, Marie. But it will take more than just the system alone.”

“And how do you plan to do that?” Marie asks as she folds her arms over her chest.

“I’m real glad you asked.” Kim says grinning from ear to ear. “Sean’s school principal isn’t as dull as I thought. In fact, he kinda sees things my way. He agrees that sometimes it takes more than just the system to get things done.”

“What have you done?” Marie asks warily.

“Have you heard of the program called Scared Straight?”

“Of course I have. Typically at risk youth visit prisons to scared them into rehabilitation.”

“Exactly.” Kim flashes the laptop computer screen in front of Marie’s face, there is a Scared Straight website pulled up. “And guess which one of us has a criminal record?”

==========
July 17th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Kimberly Williams does indeed have a criminal record. Though her criminal history was garnered during a time when she was mentally unhinged, practically insane. In fact, the court deemed her insane and put her in a psychiatric ward rather than spending time in an actual prison. Still, the fact remains that Kimberly’s run-ins with the law does exist and it makes a perfect candidate for a Scared Straight Program, specifically as the individual doing the scaring. Edward Rogers, the principal of Sean’s school, has been in contact with Kimberly about this plan of hers. While initially hesitant, he agreed only after discussing it with the sheriff’s office and other law enforcement agencies involved with the local Scared Straight program. While this may not be your typical Scared Straight scenario, this does present a unique situation for the school officials to help those at risk youth. After all, it isn’t every day that you have a celebrity of sorts in your midst who had been in that position, who had served time due to going down that dark path, only to not only recover, not only to be rehabilitated, but to really make a name for themselves and make themselves successful. Kimberly sold it as their opportunity to show these at risk kids that they do not have to go down that dark path, that they can change and make themselves better. This is an opportunity to show them an example from someone within their own community who was rehabilitated and did obtain some success.

Typically in a Scared Straight Program the at risk youth would be bussed to a correctional institute and be given a tour of the prison; essentially a preview into their future if they continue down the path they are going on. However, on this occasion the chosen location is the school itself. And instead of several at risk youth, there are only three; Kyle, Jackson, and Max. These are the primary trouble makers at the school. These are the ones who have caused problems for the school officials and the student body for quite some time now. These are the problems that Principal Rogers would like to see dealt with. Kyle, Jackson, and Max are in a classroom all by themselves at the moment. They have been made to wait for quite some time now and are growing rather impatient. Their wait is coming to an end as the classroom door opens and Principal Rogers enters the room.

“Why the hell are we still here?!” Kyle erupts with rage and anger in his voice.

“Yeah! And why did ya make us wait?” Max demands. “You’ve been gone nearly an hour!”

“You are exaggerating.” Rogers remarks. “Still, it was necessary. I wanted you to think about what you have done and why you are here.”

“We know why we’re here.” Jackson answers. “We just don’t care.”

“More disrespect? Haven’t you learned anything?”

“All we know is you’re wasting our time. You’re holding us in detention for nothing.”

“This isn’t detention, Kyle.”

“Whatever the hell it is just get on with it and send us home!” Max demands.

“Yeah! It aint like this is gonna matter anyway!”

“Maybe? Maybe not? I would like to think that there is hope for you three, despite the trouble you have caused. I would like to think that no child is simply a lost cause. That’s why the local authorities, the school, and our next guest have gone to great lengths for this…well…surprise that we have in store for you this afternoon.”

“What kinda surprise?” Kyle asks.

“Don’t ya get it, Kyle?” Max asks. “This clown is gonna try to scare us straight.”

“Really?” Kyle asks with a sneer on his face. Principal Rogers nods his head.

“Yes, really.”

“You’re outta your mind!” Jackson exclaims.

“No, I really am not. Besides, I’m not the one trying to scare you straight.” Principal Rogers walks towards the door and opens it. “She is…”

“Huh?”

Kyle, Jackson, and Max watch as a scene right out of Silence of the Lambs unfolds right before their eyes. Two armed guards wheel Kimberly Williams in on a hand truck. She is wearing a bright orange jumpsuit and is wrapped up in a straight jacket. She has “hannibal lecter” mask over her face. The guards bring her to a stop at the front of the classroom. One of the guards then takes the mask off of her face to show the three kids her full facial features. Jackson points and straight laughing.

“That’s Sean’s mom!”

“Is that your plan, Principal Rogers? Have the wussy’s mom complain to us about how we beat up her snitch of a son?”

“It would be an honor if Sean was my son. Alas, its not true.”

“Huh?” Jackson asks. “What are you on about lady?”

“You ever hard about the ‘evil twin trope’? Two people who look alike but are moral opposites?” Kim sneers nastily. “Yeah, I’m the evil twin.” In one motion Kim flings the straight jacket off. Obviously it was not tied down very well. The three kids are startled a little by this but they quickly regain their composure. Kimberly cackles nastily.

“You’re nuts, lady.” Kyle states. Kim points to him.

“Who is the dumbass with the smart mouth?”

“That would be Kyle.” Principal Rogers points out. Kim then reaches into her pocket and produces a shank. She charges over and with a loud shout rears back and slams the shank on Kyle’s desk, right in front him. The officers flinched just a little, so does Principal Rogers, but they all were assured ahead of time that Kim knows what she is doing. She knows how far she can go with these three.

“You think you’re so badass, don’t you? You’re just a punk kid. You have done nothing but terrorize a school and vandalize property. Look into my eyes, kid, and see the eyes of a real monster. I murdered my foster mother, I broke my real mother’s neck, I kidnapped my sister, locked her in a basement, and kept her there for a month while I took her place.” She holds up three fingers. “Three of those things are true, one is a lie, care to guess which one I made up?”

“You’re…you’re nuts…” Kyle repeats quietly.

“Yeah, I thought we already established that. Crazy Kim! Kim Williams, and Sean happens to be my nephew.” Kim takes her shank, turns and slams it down in front of Max. “You seem to talk a lot but you look like just a follower to me. What’s your name?”

“Max.”

“Tell me, Max, is this the path you really want to be on? Do you really want to do this? Because you are so damn close to ruining your entire life and that would be a shame. It would be a damn shame because you have so much potential. You’re lucky. All of you are lucky. This is sorta like a Scared Straight Program, you’re right about that. I’m trying to get into those thick skulls of yours and make you realize just what path you’re heading down.”

She pats herself on the chest. “I told you about my record. It was enough to get me life in prison but I was lucky that the judge and the state of Massachusetts agreed that I was not of sound mind. I was lucky that they thought I needed psychiatric treatment. But even then I could have stayed locked up in that psych ward forever had it not been for another stroke of good luck…a family that gave a damn about me enough to help me.”

“No one cares, lady.” Jackson remarks. Kim smirks as she takes the shank and slams it down in front of him. He nearly jumps out of his seat in fear.

“Not so brave are you, you little shit?” Kim sneers. “See this little toy of mine? It’s called a shank. You and your idiot friends will learn to make these in prison if you are determined to make that your future. At this school you may be the big bad bullies but at the rate you three idiots are going you will eventually get into major trouble, you will eventually do something that will get you tried as an adult, and you will go to adult prison, not the half-assed juvenile detention you’ve done thus far. You are so close to experiencing the reality of the dark path you are on.” She takes her shank and puts it back in her pocket. Williams then slowly makes her way back to the front of the room where she addresses all three.

“See, I know my limits. I know how far I can and cannot go. I respect the rules. But you three clowns are getting oh so close to making that one big fucking mistake that lands you in real trouble. You are close to meeting those guys who know their limits but just don’t give a damn. You are close to meeting the guys who will take this shank and cut your damn throats.”

Suddenly Kyle leaps up out of his seat and rushes the front of the room. He lunges towards Kim and reaches into her pocket, trying to get at the shank. Kim pulls back and the shank goes flying out of her pocket onto the floor. The officers rush over and grab hold of Kyle. Jackson and Max, for their part, appear to be too afraid to even move. Kimberly smirks knowingly as she reaches down and picks her shank back up and places it back in her pocket.

“I guess I can see who the leader of the Three Stooges are, huh?” Kim chuckles softly. She slowly approaches Kyle. “I want you to understand something, dipshit. I could have hurt you and hurt you real bad just now. And I would have been completely justified. It’s called self-defense, because you rushed me. But I’m choosing mercy on you idiots because my job today isn’t to beat you half to death. My job is to try to make you see the light. My job is to try and help you to see that the path you’re on is only leading to more pain, heartache, and grief. I’m trying to help you to quit making stupid decisions.” Kim watches as Kyle is dragged away by the officers. Then she approaches Jackson and Max.

“You two seem smarter than him. He’s obviously the leader here. So why do you follow him? If he tells you to go jump off a cliff are you stupid enough to actually do it? Huh?”

“Uh…” Jackson tries to talk but he can’t find any words. Max, on the other hand, remains totally silent. Kim smirks.

“You’re not used to being on the receiving end of intimidation, are ya? Well get used to it because if you go down this path, if you end up in prison, you will no longer be the baddest boys in the yard. You will be two fresh pieces of meat ready to be used and abused. There are much larger and meaner guys in prison who will eat you alive.” She points to the door where Kyle was just forcibly taken out. “That’s where he’s taking you. Kyle is leading you there right now. If that’s what you want then keep on doing what you’re doing. But I am here to warn you that one of these days you three idiots are going to fuck with the wrong psychopath and you are going to get seriously hurt. Do we understand one another?”

“Y….yes.” Jackson says quietly.

“Wonderful.” Kim says grinning from ear to ear. She turns towards Principal Rogers. “These really are great kids, y’know that?”

“Yes, quite.” He says with a sigh. “Jackson, Max, you may leave.” Nothing else has to be said. Jackson and Max indeed are quite fearful and immediately take the opportunity to leap from their seats and exit the classroom as fast as they can. Principal Rogers turns to face Kimberly. “Do you think it helped?”

“Who knows? In my research I saw a mixed bag. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it has the opposite effect.”

“It was a risk I am willing to take. Something must be done about those three. Maybe Jackson and Max at least learned something. If anyone could be reached its those two. You are right, Kyle is the leader. And I am worried about Kyle possibly organizing retaliation against your nephew, Ms. Williams.”

“Oh I’m sure he will. But don’t worry, Principal Rogers.” She winks. “Sean will be just fine.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Atlanta, Georgia. Friday 7th July. (Offline)

After I returned to the Atlanta Motor Speedway from visiting Atlanta Wrestling Association, telling the boys about the match they have coming up, I did so many interviews for the upcoming race. After that, as I went to my motorhome and closed the door behind me, I wondered, what do I do now? Because I was still angry with my divorce, I was forced to go through it, and my ex never wanted to see me again. I was so alone, never felt this crippling pain I had to witness in my life. I had to hide it from everyone besides NASCAR drivers as they weren't in the business. Still, I found it challenging to tell Ludvig, Dakon or even Ginny about my actual situation outside of wrestling, but I had to not tell them because I knew they would mention it and have every wrestler expose me for it right then. It was for my safety.

Because I already felt my life was over, and I had this feeling for a month now, and it doesn't feel like it will go away from me. It feels a never-ending circle, and I was slowly killing myself with every second. Because that is how worthless I am to the world. I went straight to bed, unable to take this as I heard a couple of drivers talking outside.

NASCAR driver 1: "How did that guy in that trailer do decent interviews like the divorce never affected him?"

NASCAR driver 2: "Because we know we must put shit behind us regarding interviews. Konrad needs a life apart from being in bed, and I'm willing to bet he's gripping his sheets for dear life because he feels like he's dying."

NASCAR driver 1: "We got to get him out of there and have a discussion because we can't cope with this any longer. We need the guy out of the motorhome and get him to enjoy himself like we go to a bowling club."

I imagined they were talking about a different Konrad as I pretended they were in a dream I was mentally having with them talking outside the trailer. I poured tears because I was so bored and my life was meaningless; primarily, I only existed for wrestling and my racing career. That's all I did in life because when I come home, I'm bored and have nobody but my dog to share things with, and that's not good enough. I continued to sleep.

NASCAR driver 2: "Yeah, he does love bowling, I saw him and Sammy Smith play the game a few weeks ago, and he was happy and laughing with him."

NASCAR driver 1: "I say we should take him bowling and have a friendly competition, taking his mind away from his empty life issues he's going through, and then, honestly, I'm not a part of this team you and Sammy are in, but he'll perform better for it."

NASCAR driver 2: "I agree, let's get him out of his motorhome and get him to play bowling, and he won't pay a damn thing."

All I heard was them agreeing to get someone out of the trailer, some name called Konrad. It wasn't about me; I imagined they were talking about a different Konrad because I didn't fancy doing anything tonight. However, it became apparent when two guys came into my trailer and removed covers from me, and he looked at the other driver.

NASCAR driver 2: "I told you he was. Hey, get your ass up, Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "No."

NASCAR driver 1: "Come on, Konrad, we want you to be happy and have fun. Because we know you've slacked off in Chicago, and we're not letting that happen again. Let's have a bowling competition between us so we can prepare you mentally for the race and forget about Luiza leaving you."

NASCAR driver 2: "Honestly, Konrad, she was no good for you if she couldn't support you in loving yourself. We care about you and want to take you out of this race track for fun. Please?"

I sat up on the bed, not knowing who I was talking to and the fact it was Martin Truex Jr and AJ Allmendinger talking to me to get me out to have fun, especially with AJ having a baby, which is why I haven't bothered him too much only made me feel better. It showed how much they care about me. I put on my shirt, boxer shorts, jeans and trainers.

AJ Allmendinger "Is this a yes?"

I nodded, barely able to speak because I was so down on myself and Martin, who had planned all of this, along with AJ. It had been a while since I went out with AJ because I wanted to back off from him because he and his wife were having a baby. But it was apparent she wasn't here.

Martin Truex Jr: "You're not paying a damn thing tonight. We'll pay everything for you because after what you've done for our team and for AJ with the baby shower, you need to be treated for once in your life."

AJ Allmendinger: "It'll get your ass out of this shitty situation. You need time with your mentor and best friend. As Martin said, me and him are paying for everything. We just want you to have fun."

Konrad Raab: "My time of having fun is gone; I want to en........"

Martin Truex Jr: "It's never gone, and we make sure it'll get you focused for the race tomorrow because you slacked off really bad, and I need to make sure you're mentally ready for the race."

I agreed as both Martin and AJ were right; I needed to get out of this dying lonely hell I was in because I couldn't cope, and they were right about me hiding what I really felt; I had to because I didn't want to ruin anything and had to talk about racing. At times I got asked about wrestling. As I would get paid for everything tonight, I only needed my phone and left everything in my motorhome.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry for making you both miserable."

AJ Allmendinger: "No, don't be sorry. Me and Martin know how much pain it is to go through a divorce. I told you, and it's not easy. You need this friendly competition of who will knock all the pins tonight. Forget this divorce nonsense."

Martin Truex Jr: "Besides, the team told me to take you out so you can be focused for the race, especially Sammy Smith, Ty Gibbs, and John Hunter Nemechek depend on you to do well. They need you to be a team player."

Of course, there was more to it than that, and I know Martin and AJ talked about the plan they had for me with the Cup Series race, but they weren't going to tell me, and I didn't want to know, and they were right, I had to be focused for them. So AJ ordered an Uber, and we got out of my trailer, not forgetting my keys obviously and locked up my trailer, and we went to wait outside the circuit for the Uber AJ ordered. We got in and drove straight to the bowling alley as I predicted they would, and we got out of the car and got to the desk, which was a reservation.

Konrad Raab: "You guys reserved this time with me?"

AJ Allmendinger: "Of course, we reserved a lane to play bowling in."

Martin Truex Jr: "Because, as we said, you needed it. Let's put our bowling shoes on and go to lane nineteen; ah, ironic when that's the number of my car."

AJ Allmendinger: "In the VIP area too."

That was something else I didn't expect, a VIP area without being disturbed by other fans, this was something different as I didn't want to interact with fans anyway because of how I was feeling, and I would interact with them if they wanted to meet me regardless, knowing they'd never get the chance to ever again, both wrestling and the racing world.

It was much quieter as we saw a few people up there, but we showed our tickets, and the security who stood outside the VIP area nodded and went upstairs to the VIP area. It was much quieter, and although it was for one game, I didn't care because I had been unhappy and crying the entire time, even in the car last night. I almost didn't show up for the show because the divorce affected me so much that I lost my focus on everything. As we were directed to our lane and AJ set everything up, Martin asked me a question.

Martin Truex Jr: "Konrad, what do you do for fun at home?"

Konrad Raab: "Honestly, nothing. Well, apart from when your team sent me a Playstation 5 at my Atlanta and Chicago homes with World of Outlaws and NASCAR Heat 5. Thank you because I considered getting one to play with because of my lacklustre life."

AJ Allmendinger: "Wow, that's an awesome present your team got you."

Martin Truex Jr: "Everyone in the team felt sorry for Konrad, and we're a family in Brad Rogers Racing. You do too much for our team. Are we ready?"

AJ Allmendinger: “We are.”

Konrad Raab: “Then, let's play.”

We did, and I, for the first time since Luiza divorced me, had the fun of my life. I should enhance the skateboarding ramps and streets in my home, but they weren't built for me to use, and I feel now that was a mistake because I would never get another skateboarding lady friend again. We all had one go, and AJ obviously got a strike because he's pretty good at bowling, while Martin and I missed. I got frustrated, knowing I wanted to have fun.

Martin Truex Jr: "Hey, don't worry about the losing part, have fun and focus on your championship rivals in Xfinity Series, including your teammates."

AJ Allmendinger: "He's not done too badly, honestly, this year, and he's improved a lot on road courses. More than enough improvement."

Martin Truex Jr: "He still struggles to find the balance of timing the corners, but he has improved dramatically on the aggressive driving and certainly when to brake and accelerate when he has to turn. Anyway, I heard you like to colour your books, right?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, it gives me a way to get all my feelings out, and when I complete the page of the colouring book, it's like I accomplished something."

I hadn't told anyone apart from my ex's I do colouring before, and it was something I forgot I did to get my feelings out sometimes. Maybe I should do more of it while trying to discover who the fuck I am. I get my second turn as they put me first for some reason; mostly, it's to do with this being my day and for Martin to know me more, although AJ looked shocked at me while I picked up the ball and rolled it. I almost knocked all the pins down.

Konrad Raab: “Darn. Just one pin.”

AJ Allmendinger: "I didn't know you colour either. I should do it myself.

Konrad Raab: "I also want to do Skateboarding, Basketball, and learn Swedish; I got my reasons for that and Snowboarding."

Martin Truex Jr: "Damn, that's really cool."

They were silent as they wanted me to roll the ball, and they watched me rolling it, and I had a smile on my face, knowing I got a spare, the first time AJ and Martin saw a smile on my face. We had more turns with bowling. It was fun, and I enjoyed every minute of spending time with them. Even Martin and AJ got a couple of strikes, except for me, with just a spare; AJ got a spare, too. He was well ahead.

AJ Allmendinger: "I can't get this off my mind; why do you have reasons to learn Swedish?"

Konrad Raab: "You two will be the first outside of wrestling to know this, but I'm currently setting up a team where one of the members is from Norway."

Martin Truex Jr: “That Dakon dude?”

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, he's one of the members, but the other is from Sweden, Ludvig Eriksson. I'm setting up a tag team that I've been working for months to get set up to promote the wrestling school me and my twin brother are setting up in Germany, which only consists of European wrestlers known as The European Fiery Nation."

They looked at me with a widened face, knowing I said I never do tag team wrestling again, and AJ commented.

AJ Allmendinger: “For real?”

Konrad Raab: "Yes."

Martin Truex Jr: "Ah, that's what you both talked about outside the headquarters a few weeks ago? Awesome, and I know Dakon must've been the one who talked you into it."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, but he was right in many things that I needed to overcome my fear of, regarding trusting people and leading this team I have no experience with, even if my twin brother gave me some advice. I also needed to get out of my comfort zone. Ludvig said on the phone the other day and today when I went to see him and Dakon perform that tag teams were lacking hardcore wrestling, and I was like, damn, this nineteen-year-old kid is right; there aren't any hardcore tag teams around, barely any other ones you could boo."

They smiled at me for doing something I said I'd never do again, but this was different because it was my own team, something I had to do because nobody in SCW apart from Kimberly Williams would team with me. Still, she didn't suit the team vision I was looking for. I knew it was my go, and I picked up the ball, rolled, and suddenly scored a strike, and Martin and AJ cheered like mad over me doing so.

Martin Truex Jr: "We found some life in Konrad."

AJ Allmendinger: "Smart plan for us to take him here. We've also ordered a vegan burger and chips for you and a Diet Coke buddy. Oh, and I believe it's here."

The waiter brought the food AJ and Martin ordered for me to eat, which was brilliant because I hadn't eaten anything today, and my stomach was growling for food. Of course, they got themselves food, too; Martin got himself a meat burger, but AJ and I had a vegan burger. We finished the game. AJ won, and I came last with only two strikes, but Martin said it was about me having fun, and I did.

Konrad Raab: "I love that you two care so much about me having fun. Thank you for buying food and drink for me."

Martin Truex Jr: "It's a pleasure."

AJ Allmendinger: "We've also enjoyed ourselves because we weren't worried about if you're happy or going to end your life which we're glad you haven't. I understand you wanted to give me space because of the baby me and Tara got on the way, but you can always talk to us, even if we are sick of you."

Konrad Raab: “That means a lot. I have had a blast with you both tonight. Significantly it has cleared the stress away. But yeah, I have been working on this wrestling project for years, what took time was finding another member that wasn't from the well-known wrestling countries, and Dakon knew Ludvig, and that's why I want to learn Swedish."

I know it was more catching up with them about wrestling, but I haven't spoken to them about that at all since I got a divorce. I haven't talked to them about anything apart from racing, but I'm so grateful for them to take me to play bowling and eat food. I was happy for the two hours I spent with them.

Martin Truex Jr: "You're facing Justin Davis on Wednesday after that attack, bro; you're going for the Underground title again for that big PPV?"

Konrad Raab: "Rise To Greatness, yes. It wasn't my plans at all, to be honest, to go for the belt; it was to get my hands on Kandis."

AJ Allmendinger: "Fucking hell, you two still haven't had a match yet?"

Konrad Raab: "Nope. I had to tackle Ace Marshall all those months, and he's been blocking that match with me and Kandis too. I'm tired of waiting around to face Kandis, honestly. I don't even want the SCW title if she wins it. All I want is to beat the shit out of her. I know, ridiculous, right?"

Martin Truex Jr: "For sure. But this opportunity couldn't have come at a better time for you. Sure, you never asked, demanded, or even requested an Underground title shot, but you put yourself in that picture without doing anything, even if it's beating Justin."

I know I had neglected titles a lot in SCW, but that's what made me different to the rest of the wrestlers in SCW. I wasn't focused on winning championships. I didn't care about them because I could achieve more than just winning and losing something. Like, the Ace match was the best achievement I had all year round that didn't involve winning the god damn match because I battered the shit out of him, and that was my goal the entire time. Although I knew after finishing my vegan burger and chips, I had to explain to Martin why I did the action.

Konrad Raab: "Because he disrespected Kimberly Williams, the only wrestling friend I got and the only wrestler I have legit respect for in that company. I think the only wrestler outside of Dakon and Ludvig I have respect for, actually. She will come to the race one day as I gave her a ticket to go to any race and be accepted and a VIP pass. But I also remembered that she wanted to face me too. Still, I don't let people shit on Kimberly the way he did. Sure, she's champion, but it was a shitty way to make a mark on wanting that title, despite shitting on the division too."

AJ Allmendinger: "Wait, didn't you defeat that same Justin Davis guy last year when you fought for the Underground title?"

Konrad Raab: "Yep, that same dude, indeed. Anyway, we better get back to the track before we all get in trouble for breaking curfew. Thank you so much for today, and I will remember this day for a long time and in my second home city too."

Martin Truex Jr: "Never knew you had a home here, but I'm guessing it makes sense when your first ever NASCAR win came here. But you're more than welcome, buddy. Hopefully, you'll sleep happily and be focused on working with Ty, John and Sammy tomorrow to get one of you to victory lane."

It certainly has done that for me, and we did leave the bowling alley after returning the bowling shoes to get our shoes back. Even if I lost, and even if it was for one game that we spent two hours together, it was something I was going to remember, and I was happy because my two friends gave a shit about me and were there when I needed them. We returned to the track five minutes before curfew started and went straight to bed.

-------------------------

Phoenix, Arizona. Thursday 13th July. (Offline)

Once again, I was in bed with a lady, but not a different lady this time. It happened to be with the same lady I also slept with on Tuesday night. For some reason, while I finally saw Jamie yesterday at the Wrestlestock festival, I kept seeing this same lady who had dark skin with dreadlocks black hair. I discovered her name was Jasmine Williams and kept getting attached to her. We had sex like the first meeting with had on Tuesday, and we saw each other again last night in the same stripper bar they had at the festival. We woke up in my hired apartment that I was staying in until today and then will return on Sunday night.

I woke up and kissed Jasmine on the lips as I had nearly the entire morning to talk to her; she placed her head on my chest, putting my arm around her as she woke up and smiled at me. These last two nights have been my best ones since before the divorce. I was beginning to think about this woman the more I saw her, even this morning, to grow even more attached to her, and she even saw me with my son, Jamie, yesterday. I wanted to get to know Jasmine more, and we kissed before I spoke with more questions.

Konrad Raab: "What's the deal with you being here?"

Jasmine Williams: "Honestly, I needed the money to go to California next week."

Konrad Raab: “For what?”

Jasmine Williams: "There's this event next week in California called X-Games where people do stunts on BMX and Motocross bikes."

Konrad Raab: "Ah, are you one of those extreme sports girls?"

Jasmine Williams: "Yes, I'm a skateboarder."

No wonder there was a connection between us because my third ex-wife was also a skateboarder. Still, Jasmine participates in skateboarding events and is more of a prominent name than my ex-wife. I saw her name on the X-Games website as I looked on my phone and saw her name listed on the skateboarding street and skateboarding vert competitions. It made me a happy man.

Konrad Raab: "Oh, you'd love my houses then. My ex-wife was a skateboarder; as much as I'm trying to forget about her, unlike her, you seem to be way more famous. Honestly, though, sucks you have to take on this stripping job to get yourself there."

Jasmine Williams: "I don't mind because I also came to see wrestling. It was perfect for me to get a job as a stripper here while watching wrestling and getting money to go to California next week for the X Games event. I have a feeling about you; you got something lined up, haven't you after wrestling on Thursday?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah."

I had it with me in case I got lucky, and in this case, I think I did and didn't know at the time, but I began to have these warm, fuzzy feelings for her. I'm trying to hide that so she doesn't get suspicious of me falling for her, but I've done well so far. I dug out of my bag; I took the pass my ex-wife used from her. I zipped the bag up and showed Jasmine what I got.

Konrad Raab: "Because I've really enjoyed my time with you, and you've made me the happiest man on earth by listening to me and this love-making time we had, which has gone down really well, would you come with me to see me race at NASCAR Xfinity Series New Hampshire race?"

Jasmine Williams: "Is this a date?"

Konrad Raab: "No. Just want someone to keep me company, so I won't be bored, crying myself to sleep like I've been every time I've been to races."

Jasmine Williams: "I didn't know until yesterday you were a NASCAR driver. I have never seen NASCAR in my life. Of course, I come to watch you race; it will be a fun time."

I put the New Hampshire Saturday ticket, the VIP pass, the trailer pass and the trailer key inside the ticket holder and placed it around her neck. In a way, it was a date when you think about it, but I generally wanted to keep someone company. Also, part of me was having strong feelings for her. I fucked many women, but none I've had these intense feelings as I did with Jasmine. Primarily I got a boner once again, which got me embarrassed as fuck.

Konrad Raab: “Yes, it will be. I got business to take care of, wrestling-wise, and you'll meet me at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway race. That's what you got to look out for. After my match, I'm not doing anything anyway, and the wrestling companies know I do NASCAR and take part in the Xfinity Series championship. Which is why I got to be at every Xfinity Series race."

Jasmine Williams: "I will meet you there."

She looked downstairs and saw my boner popping out.

Jasmine Williams: "Again, someone came to say hello.

Konrad Raab: "I know, embarrassing."

Jasmine Williams: "Aww, don't be. Something tells me about this connection we've been having."

Konrad Raab: "I don't want to think about that. I got to discover who I am and love myself at the same time because I hate the man I am right now, which is partly the reason for my anger, apart from my dad beating me up all the time, the divorce and wrestlers not wanting to be my friend, apart from Kimberly Williams."

I paused as she laid on me once again, and I kissed her cheek as she looked into my eyes, trying to cover my boner because it was embarrassing, but she uncovered my hands to see it because I didn't know if my body could control itself when I'm around her.

Konrad Raab: "Also, I'm not sure if you can handle seeing me be violent in the ring to beat the hell out of everyone around me, seeing their blood, cuts and bruises I do to them because that and sex are the only things in life that make me happy. I won't hurt you for a second."

Jasmine Williams: "I've had plenty of scars from my falls in skateboarding, and although some of the cuts and burns you inflicted on yourself kind of make me ill at times, it's, as I said, what you do in wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, it is from wrestling some of it, but I've been inflicting them myself, too, because it made me feel better when I feel pain mentally. Could you handle seeing me be violent in the ring and my explosive anger?"

Jasmine Williams: "As long as you don't use your anger at me, I think I can cope with that because that doesn't matter because you've not shown me anger as much as I've seen it in the ring."

She started to feel my chest, and I was like oh no, because it will start me up to have sex with her. I was lost for words, and she took the lanyard off her neck and kissed my chest.

Jasmine Williams: "But you hide the nice part of you, and you need to show everyone that. You're so tender to touch, and when I touch you, you're a different guy, like a nice guy, and you are too nice. Almost like your a big softie."

Konrad Raab: "I can't in front of these wrestlers because I'd be a doormat to them. It's why I had to be aggressive and angry all the time. This touch feels good. My body can't resist; that's it."

I couldn't resist her even when she touched my chest and then touched my boner, all bets were off and licked her pussy before I placed my penis in her, and we fucked for six minutes before I cummed inside of her once again because I couldn't resist. But that was another thing that there was a connection about with her, our sex never lasted longer than ten minutes, and it was a fantastic feeling.

Jasmine Williams: "I've enjoyed every love-making we've done. Come on, let's get up and head back towards Wrestlestock Festival. I can handle the violence you do in the ring, and I can handle you brutalising opponents."

Honestly, that only made things difficult for me because there was clearly something there as we laughed and talked. Jasmine told me she was thirty-two years old, more than perfect as I didn't want to date anyone too young as I did last time, but I had to date people younger because people that were my age, they weren't active with their jobs.

We got up and dressed as we both pissed, washed and drank so much water with Jasmine, wearing the lanyard I gave her with everything with NASCAR details Luiza had before she divorced me. We got in my car to return to the Wrestlestock Festival in the Sonoran Desert, Arizona. We kissed before we went our separate ways.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
S01 E05
[Image: smp-NEWbanner.jpg]
2 of 2
=====

==========
July 18th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It has been twenty four hours since Kimberly Williams tapped into her unhinged psychotic self in an attempt to scare straight the three juvenile delinquents who have been terrorizing her nephew, Sean Connor Jones. Perhaps it was a bit of a distraction from the other major event taking place this week, namely Rise To Greatness weekend taking place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It will be the twentieth Rise To Greatness event and Kimberly is set to defend her SCW Underground Championship against Justin Davis and Konrad Raab. Most normal wrestlers would have focused on this huge championship match at what is arguably the most important event of the year for any promotion and just let the child’s parents deal with such a problem. The thing is that Kim is not a normal wrestler, she is deranged. Plus, her sister, Sean’s mother, is a single mother having to raise him on her own. Family is very important to Kimberly, even more important than her beloved SCW Underground Championship. She does not want to see Marie have to raise Sean on her own. She also does not want to see Sean grow up to be corrupted like her or have that bad reputation of his namesake, Kim and Marie’s father Sean Williams. While it may come as a surprise, legacy is important to Kim. She knows that her and Marie’s uncle Douglas was convicted of rape and murder, and that their father Sean was suspected of being involved but was never tried or convicted. Such a connection puts a stain on their legacy, even if this connection is known by very few people outside the immediate family. Plus there is Kimberly’s own reputation for criminal acts. She spent time in a mental institution for kidnapping. She looks at Sean and she sees a fork in the road, she sees a kid who could go down the same path her father Sean Williams went down, the same path she went down; or a kid who could go down a different path and be a better person. Kimberly wants to help her nephew become a better person than she ever could hope to be, and if that means ridding Sean’s life of bad influences then so be it. Those bad influences come in the form of Kyle, Jackson, and Max, three kids who tried to corrupt Sean and later when he snitched on them turned against him and harassed him.

Kimberly is hopeful that her ‘scared straight’ program has done its job and has put an end to their brief reign of terror. She is hopeful that Sean will no longer have to worry about those three bothering him anymore. With these hopeful thoughts in mind, and realizing that she still has an important task ahead of her, Kimberly is putting her entire focus on Rise To Greatness and her defense of the SCW Underground Championship; another legacy that is very important to The Woman Scorned. Kimberly not only helped resurrect the Underground Championship, but she has been the primary driving force in reestablishing it as a popular, prestigious championship in SCW. Last year at Rise To Greatness it came into prominence as the main event of the Pre-Show when Kim defended against Deanna Frost. This year Kim faces a different challenge, potentially a more difficult task, as she faces two opponents, not just one. And these aren’t two newbies to the Underground division. Justin Davis and Konrad Raab are both former SCW Underground Champions in their own right. She has work cut out for her but The Queen of the Death Match is confident that she can get the job done in Toronto.

The Woman Scorned currently is sitting on a ratty, filthy, tore up sofa that is probably a health hazard. The living room itself is very dilapidated and more than likely barely passed inspection. This isn’t the ideal living conditions for someone who is as wealthy as Kim Williams but that’s ok, Kim does not want to live in the lap of luxury. The more humble, the better. The deranged ginger is wearing torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a German themed t-shirt with the word “Oktoberfest” printed on the front. Sitting in her lap is her hamster Caligula, and Caligula’s cage is sitting on the sofa next to her.

“Last year was soooooo disappointing, Caligula.” Kim says as she strokes her hamster. “I lost my precious title to Deanna…”

“Yeah, yeah, don’t remind me.” Caligula ‘says’, of course its Kim providing the voice for her hamster. “You were moping your lousy ass around this dump for weeks.”

“Can you blame me?” Kim asks.

“Nothing to be ashamed of. That Frosty bitch is talented and one sexy piece of meat, meow…actually, that last bit probably doesn’t matter.”

“Oh hush you pervert.” Kim scolds. “Deanna is a human and you are a hamster.”

“Don’t stop my wet dreams!”

“Are you gonna get all pervy over my opponents this year?” Kim asks curiously.

“Hell no! Raab is too fucking old. Davis? I suppose he’s handsome but I’m not into guys, so…”

“You’re a hamster.” Kim points out. “What does gender have to do with anything at this point?”

“You actually make sense for once you dumb fuck. Hey, if Justin beats you maybe I’ll go and spank his sexy ass? How’s that sound?”

“You’re sick!” Kim exclaims. “Now I have to make sure that none of this happens. I definitely need to win at Rise To Greatness, not only to avenge last year’s defeat but also to make sure you don’t do anything naughty to Oktoberfest or Justinian.”

“I already told ya, my eyes aren’t on that old German fart. My eyes are on Davis.”

“Whatever.” Kim rolls her eyes. “What do you think my strategy should be?”

“Your strategy is simple. It’s a strategy that every single one of you morons in this wrestling business should utilize but all of ya are too fucking stupid to do it.”

“What’s that?” Kim asks, arching her brow.

“You and the the bratwurst lover are besties, right? Beat the holy living fuck outta Davis and then settle it between yourselves. Hell, Raab claims to not even give a damn about titles, right? You and him double team Davis, beat the hell outta him, and then Raab being the simpleton he is will probably just let you pin his ass.”

“That is a thought…” Kim says, pondering her hamster’s suggestion.

“But nooooo, you and every other wrestler makes a triple threat into everyone for themselves when it doesn’t have to be. You fucking morons.”

“Tell you what, Caligula, I will definitely take your suggestion under advisement. Oktoberfest is definitely much nicer than Justinian. But the Underground Title is precious and meaningful to me. I put in a lot of effort to make this title mean something. It would mean a lot to me if the three of us stole the show at Rise To Greatness. Y’know?”

“Blah…blah…blah…”

“Well I…” suddenly there is a loud noise coming from outside, this noise is followed by what can only be described as screaming; the screaming of kids. A sinister grin forms on Kimberly’s lovely face. “...it sounds like we just ourselves a big fish, Caligula!” She gently places her hamster back in his cage. “Now stay right there. Mommy will be right back!”

Kimberly gets up from off the sofa and makes her way through her tiny home and to the door where she exits to the outside, where it is dark, the middle of the night. Then, just like your typical psychopath from a slasher film Kimberly follows the sound of the screaming kids around to the back of her house until she spots the same three terrors she saw yesterday; Kyle, Jackson, and Max. They are trapped in a heavy net that had been suspended from a tree overlooking Kim’s home. Kim places her hands on her hips and watches with glee as they struggle in vain to escape.

“You know, I was just being mean when I said you three were idiots yesterday. But damn, maybe I was right? I mean, that’s the second time I caught you morons with the same damn trap. Just a different net, obviously.”

“That was you?!” Kyle exclaims. Kim nods her head as she happily skips over towards the boys.

“Yup, that was me.” She reaches inside of a thick bush. She pulls out a aquarium style container that contains a large snake. Kim smirks as she holds the container up close to the boys and one of them, namely Kyle, starts fidgeting wildly. Kim snickers nastily. “So my research is true. At least one of you goofs is ophidiophobia.” She sets the container down. She reaches inside and pulls the snake out and holds it up towards Kyle.

“Do you know what ophidiophobia is, buddy?”

“Uh, no…no…just don’t let that thing get near me!” Tears are flowing down his face.

“It’s an overwhelming fear of snakes.” Kim winks. “Why don’t you pet him? His name is Shaun Cruze. He’s a real asshole but he won’t bite.”

“You’re fucking insane!”

“And you’re ophidiophobic, Kyle.” Kim winks as she continues to playfully waves the snake at the frightened boys. “You’re also dumbasses, all of your dumbasses for thinking that you could target the home of a well known psychopath.” She brushes the snake up against Kyle, then Max, and then Jackson. “Which one of you geniuses wants to tell me your brilliant plan?”

“We were just gonna rob you!” Jackson exclaims.

“Vandalize my place too, no doubt.” Kim asks. Jackson weakly nods his head. Kim laughs. “Have you seen the inside of my house? You vandalizing it would probably make it go UP in value.” Kim throws her head back and laughs hysterically. She gently puts the snake named Shaun Cruze back into its container. She turns back to the three kids. “You are fools, all three of you. Playing pretend tough guys but not one of you has a real plan. Unlike ME…I have a plan for everything.” She playfully tugs at the net they are hopelessly caught up in. “See this net here? This is my trap I have laid out for any potential intruders.” She shakes her head. “Sorry to burst your bubble, kiddos, but I didn’t plan this specially for you. I have my whole property booby trapped for morons such as yourself. You are not special. Not one of you is special in my eyes.”

Kim leans in close, sneering nastily. “Sorta like how no one in that school is all that special to you. Like how no one out in society is special to you. You’re just pretend thugs, that’s all you are. Pretend gangsters who decide to retaliate when someone snitches on them.” Kim reaches into her pocket and produces the shank she had yesterday from school. “Cause snitches get stitches, right?”

“Wait…wait…” Max starts pleading “...no!”

“Shut up!” Kim shouts angrily. “See? Not so fun when you’re on the receiving end, now is it? What happened yesterday wasn’t Scared Straight. That was just a red herring. This is how scared straight is really done. Because you are now at my mercy and there is NOTHING you can do! There is so much I would love to do right now because you three went and fucked with my family. And I am a psychopath who wouldn’t blink an eye at spending more time in jail if I had to.” Kim takes the shank and rears back. The boys brace for the worst but, much to their surprise, Kim just cuts the net open, releasing them. She motions for them to get up and they quickly scramble to their feet.

“Here’s the deal, kiddos. You will leave my nephew alone. You will leave everyone at that school alone. What you do with your lives is none of my concern. Throw it away if you want. But I hope you’ve at least tried to listen and tried to learn something. But all I care about right now is that this little gang you have going right now ends. Because otherwise there will be consequences.”

“You…you gonna…” Kyle gulps. The tough guy facade is no longer there. He is just a scared little kid. “...you gonna hurt us?”

“I could.” She smirks. Then she reaches into her pocket and produces her iphone. There is a blinding flash as she snaps a picture. “But I think blackmail works quite well too.” She turns the phone around and shows them the picture, a picture that reveals that all three of them just urinated in their pants. “See? You're not tough guys. You definitely aren’t gangsters. You are little babies. That’s all you are. Little babies…little babies who thought they could trespass on private property, vandalize the place, and burglarize it. Gee, I wonder how that would over with law enforcement who already want to throw the damn book at you?” She snickers, content that she made her point. “Now, if you don’t want the rest of the kids in the school thinking you lot still need diapers, then you’ll quit your crap. Are we clear?”

“Ye…yes, Ms. Williams.” Kyle says, nodding his head.

“Great.” Kim pinches his cheeks. “You really are such a well behaved little boy!” She points. “Now get outta here! You’re bothering me!”

Kim just put the fear of God into those three kids. They immediately turn and make a run for it, trying to get as far away from Williams as they possibly can. Meanwhile Kim folds her arms over her chest and watches on with a satisfied look on her face. Her nephew had to endure some harassment, he endured trials and tribulations, but she is satisfied that he is back on the right path and that no one will be messing with him anytime soon.

==========
July 20th, 2023
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
On Camera
==========

It is dark outside on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The only lights we have are provided by the street lamps hanging overhead as well as the moon suspended high above in the night sky. Things are silent right now, silent except for the sounds of footsteps approaching from the right. Eventually a figure enters from the shadows; it is none other than “The Queen of the Death Match” Kimberly Williams. The Woman Scorned is dressed in dark purple plaid pants, purple dress shoes with a low heel, a forest green silk blouse, and a black leather jacket with ‘Queens of Chaos’ written on the right sleeve and the Queens of Chaos logo embroidered on the front. She has her SCW Underground Championship title belt wrapped around her waist and her long red hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders.

“I really do hate beating a dead horse, I hate singing the same song over and over again. I really do because honestly, anyone who knows me knows that I am fiercely loyal to my fans, my Kimmymaniacs, and my Kimmymaniacs want to be entertained! The fans of the SCW universe demand entertainment! Not the same old bland drivel mindlessly repeated over and over again. Needless repetition is one thing, but an encore is something different entirely. Sometimes you need to sing that same old song because it is a very good song that you just want to hear one more time. And then there are times, especially if you are a teacher dealing with students who either aren’t paying attention or are just too stupid to learn anything, that you need to hear that song again, or you need to hear that story again, so that you learn.”

“You have some people like Oktoberfest…that’s Konrad, by the by, for those of you named Justin Davis who are unaware of my penchant for giving people nicknames…people like Oktoberfest, he only had to go to war with yours truly once. Granted there were several battles fought in that war, but all it took was one really nasty, bloody, and violent war with Queen of the Death Match in order for Oktoberfest Raab to understand. He understands me and vice versa I understand him.” She sighs and shakes her head. “But then there are people like Justinian…” she points a finger at the camera “...that’s you, Davis. You earned yourself a nickname, congrats. So what was I saying? Oh, yeah! Justinian, you don’t seem to understand. You do not understand me. You do not grasp just who you decided to tangle with when you planted me on the July 6th Breakdown.” She smirks devilishly.

“Am I brave enough to face you on the biggest stage of them all? Rise To Greatness? You’re asking the wrong damn question. It isn’t a matter of bravery. It’s more of a matter of insanity. Look at what I have done for the Underground Division. Me and Air Jordan Majors had an Underground Rules Match. Outside interference prompted SCW to attempt to throw the match out but does an Underground Rules Match end in any other way than pin or submission? Not in my Underground. I stalked her for two fucking weeks, forcing SCW to let our brawl end in a steel cage…and after I beat her I was awarded the newly reinstates Underground Title. When Oktoberfest was champion, I STALKED HIM TOO! I stalked him, I harassed him, I provoked him in every way imaginable, forcing Shaun Cruiserweight to grant me a shot at the Underground Title…and I won it back. Oh and speaking of the biggest stage of them all, Rise To Greatness, Deanna Frost and I put the Underground Championship in the marquee spotlight of the Rise To Greatness XIX pre-show.” She holds up four fingers. “Apocalypse last year I beat four other people to win back the Underground Title. Body, Heart, & Soul I defended the Underground Title against then World Champion Owen Cruze in a winner take all match, putting the Underground Title one step closer to equal in prestige to the World Championship itself. And if that wasn’t enough, look at the insanity and chaos I caused with my Trios Cash In. I put every single championship in this company on the line in one giant Underground Rules Match. And oh yeah, I won the Underground Title back in that match.” She laughs softly.

“Justinian, you may bring up the name Rachel Foxx, and yes, I am one title reign short of her record. But you would also be remiss if you didn’t mention Brittany Lohan, Pro Kinneck, and Rachel Lee, the longest reigning champion, and many other names who have helped make the Underground what it is today. But when you speak of the Underground today only one name comes to mind…” she points to herself “...Kimberly Williams. I am not one of these bland stereotypical windbags who likes to brag about how great she is, but I will take this one moment to do just that; I did resurrect the Underground Division. I did raise the prestige of the Underground Championship. And for nearly two years this has been MY division! For nearly two years I have redefined the SCW Underground Championship. For nearly two years I have been the undisputed Queen of the Death Match.” She smirks nastily. “You want to know if I’m brave enough to face the likes of you on the grandest stage? Boy, you really haven’t done your research, have you Justinian? The fact is that you really do not know who the hell you are dealing with.”

“Oktoberfest knows who he is dealing with. He knows what kind of violence he can expect when he enters my Underground because we have been to war before. We have shed each other’s blood in the Underground before and you know what? He earned my respect. He may not be your typical muscle headed moron who wants to win every single shiny object available in SCW. But he appreciates the level of brutality and the level of determination and endurance needed to endure, to survive, and to ultimately thrive in the Underground. Hell, I wouldn’t be all that disappointed if Oktoberfest Raab won the Underground Title at Rise To Greatness.” she grins and shakes her head. “Now don’t get me wrong, I plan to maim the both of you and leave both of you lying in a pool of your own blood while I walk away with my title safely in tow.” She laughs softly. “That is the nature of my relationship with Raab. It is a relationship of respect.” She shakes her head.

“But I don’t respect you, Justinian. And it has nothing to do with how you blindsided me on Breakdown. Hell, if that was all you did in order to get my attention and wriggle your way into a shot at the Underground Title, then I would have a lot of respect for you. But then you made your true motives perfectly clear. You are just a championship hunter. You are a gold hog. You are just like every other stereotypical loser who walks into this place wanting championship after championship after championship, just for the sake of increasing your record, padding your resume, and never really giving a damn about building a legacy. You said it yourself. You don’t give a damn about the Underground Title. In your own words your said you DESPISE the Underground Title. So why are you even in this match to begin with, huh?” She shrugs her shoulders. “Why not let myself and Oktoberfest, two people who actually appreciate the Underground Division, go to war over who will be its representative? Why ARE you in this match, Davis?”

“You just want a championship and any championship will do, even the one you despise. Hell, if any title will do, why doesn’t Mr. D just reactivate the SCW Women’s Title and make you the new champion? It would work because you clearly have no balls.” Kim throws her head back and laughs maniacally. A few moments later she regains her composure. She then unlatches her Underground Title belt from around her waist and holds it up over her head. “See, Justin, your mere presence in this match offends me because you do not care about the title, you do not care about its prestige, its legacy, a legacy that I have busted my ass for TWO YEARS to build up! Now you are walking into Rise To Greatness with the possibility of taking this championship away from me?” She shakes her head. “I don’t think so. There is no way in hell that I am going to risk my legacy by letting you walk away with this. You do not deserve to represent this division, MY DIVISION, as its champion. And as punishment for offending? I am going to cut you to pieces at Rise To Greatness.”

“Back to you, Oktoberfest.” Kimberly grins from ear to ear. “As always, it will be a pleasure to go to war with you, it will be a pleasure to shed your blood, to maim you, and to destroy you. It will be my pleasure to take whatever punishment and abuse you have to dish out and then throw it right back at you tenfold. I know you appreciate what I have done for the Underground. I know you would be a worthy standard bearer of my Underground.” She shakes her head. “Unfortunately for you, this isn’t your time. I am not ready just yet to step aside. I am still the Queen of the Death Match, I am still the Queen of the Underground, and I will not be dethroned. I will abdicate when I am good and ready. I am not ready to step aside. That means you have to go down in flames, Oktoberfest.” Kimberly pauses for a moment before holding up one finger.

“Now with all of that said, I will close with one final promise. Each and every time I defended this on a big stage, when the lights were on bright, I always took it up a notch and a new level of prestige, of greatness, was added to this championship’s legacy. I haven’t always been successful but I always raised the bar. This year will be no different. The SCW Underground Championship will steal the show, I guarantee it. We will raise the bar in terms of violence and brutality. I guarantee it. And when the smoke has settled, the Queen of Chaos will still be sitting on her throne. I guarantee it.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 19th July. (Offline)

After Jasmine left my home to return to her home town in Indianapolis, Indiana, to film for her skateboarding video in promotion for the X-Games, I returned to the empty house, bored again. Although this time, when Wrestlestock Festival ended, I asked her to be my lady friend, and she accepted. Something we weren't looking for, but the love came looking for us. I was sad, but at the same time, I knew I had to get back to business also, especially regarding wrestling. Somehow, Ginny Raab managed to find out where I lived. Technically, I didn't tell her to come over or where I lived, but she texted early this morning that I need to come to see you for a wrestling discussion.

This was valid, considering I'd only have time to talk to her on Sunday and by then, I would've already written notes for the match and be too late. She wants to nail points to me, like winning the title. I only attacked Justin Davis because he disrespected Kim and the division itself. Otherwise, I wouldn't have fucking cared because winning titles was not my goal anymore; I've accepted that, and I had way more fun focusing on my enemies. People like Kandis still needed to be dealt with, and it bothered me that I still hadn't fought Kandis.

She's always on my mind, and I wanted to ruin her fucking night by trying to capture the SCW title from Selena Frost, and I will do so because I wanted her to take my fucking head off when SCW returns. Anyway, I can't focus on the future now as I have to focus on Justin Davis and Kim Williams. As I got out lime-flavoured no sugar Rockstar Energy drinks for me and Ginny out of the fridge and put them on the table in the living room. Granted, she had spent the entire week in Las Vegas, learning more about my twin brother and his husband, but she also said she needed to see me.

I waited as I sat on the sofa, waiting for her arrival, even though I'd only just gotten back from dropping Jasmine off at her home to ensure she got there in time for the skateboarding video she had to do. Five minutes later, the doorbell rang, and I went to the front door, took the phone off the receiver, and pressed the button to let her in as I could see from the small camera who it was at the door. I opened the door, and she gave me quite a big hug, knowing my twin brother had told her more about me and he knew more about her too. She sat on the sofa, and I closed the door and sat with her.

Genevieve Raab: "Thank god, we got time to chat about this because you know damn well I know you're gonna say something you will regret."

Konrad Raab: "What's that?"

Genevieve Raab: "Oh, I don't know, something you'll say about not caring to win the Underground title."

Konrad Raab: "I don't, though, and I meant every single word of it. Genevieve, do you honestly think if I wanted to win the title, I would've done something about it months ago?"

That was why I had no reason to go for the title, and that's how I felt about it, and nothing would change my mind. I'm aware I put myself in that situation because of Justin Davis disrespecting the division, but it didn't mean I wanted to go for or win the title. Genevieve shook her head and even got angry at me for my lack of care for winning the title.

Genevieve Raab: "You can't be serious, Konrad. Good god, this title shot was meant for you to win. I know you want to have your hands on Kandis, which is your main goal, but you must consider this situation. You're the one who put your hands on Justin Davis; what did you think would happen?"

Konrad Raab: "Only because he disrespected the division and Kim, who happens to be my friend and the only wrestling opponent I respect because of the wars I've been in with her. One brutal match we had where we nearly killed each other made me have respect for her."

Genevieve Raab: "No, that's not the main reason. Look at what you've done. You've had an underground match at the last PPV and a cage match on Breakdown. Many people don't understand that you did those matches because you enjoyed yourself, and that showed it, especially with the Ace match. As much as you hate for me to say it, you've earned that title shot more than Justin Davis has, and you've done more Underground-type matches than Kim has, and she's champion."

I mean, granted, I did enjoy myself beating the shit out of the Marshall brothers and given, I did enjoy being in Underground and Cage matches, but it still didn't mean I cared for winning the title. I had a great day, and I didn't want my day to be ruined by my manager trying to get my head straight about focusing on winning.

Konrad Raab: "Did I tell you what happened when I focused on titles, wins and losses so much? It fucking made me miserable, and that's something I can't go back to."

Genevieve Raab: "This belt was made for you, Konrad. You have to care about winning this match. Do you want the title and the division to be ruined by Justin Davis? Would you rather be the one to win the title and keep the Underground division going by doing the matches you've done if Kimberly fails to win?"

I had to scratch my head because she did have a point; Kim nor myself ever wanted Justin Davis to become champion for the Underground division again. Significantly how much he degraded the division. When she said it, it made me rethink this match as a whole. I couldn't say anything back towards that because she was right.

Genevieve Raab: "I think I got you if you can't say anything because you know I'm right. You know your actions in the ring got you to this match before and after attacking Justin Davis. Please, Konrad, reconsider that you want to win the title and the match. Otherwise, you wouldn't still be in the Underground division doing these matches."

Konrad Raab: "If it's to stop Justin Davis winning the title from Kim and me taking the title away from Justin, I see where you made sense. Yes, Justin has disrespected the division, and Kim even said I'm the leading guy for the division since no other guys apart from me until now with Justin have been remotely interested in winning the belt."

Genevieve Raab: "Now, we're getting somewhere, and I know it's really early, but I know this was the only day I can catch you before writing about the match with your opponents involved. Otherwise, it would've been too late with the Pocono Raceway Xfinity Series race you got to do on Saturday and then fly straight to Toronto on Sunday. However, Kim also attacked you after you dealt with Justin, and you need to answer that."

Konrad Raab: "It's our sign of respect when we attack each other; that's what you have to understand. She didn't attack me because she hates my guts like Kim did with Justin; it's because Kim knows I'm the only guy in terms of brutality I can give to her, and she respects that out of me, although it took me months later to realise that. I've apologised and owed her back for me neglecting that.”

I took a break from talking and drank some of my lime Rockstar Energy sugar free drink.

Konrad Raab: “You said it right; I have done more underground-type matches than she has. When I become champion, ugh, as much as I hate having to say that, I will make sure that I do all the underground matches solos and tag team style because I'm not allowing everyone to forget that the division made me become a dangerous wrestler."

Genevieve Raab: "Thank you, finally coming here and knocking some sense out of you has been worth it. Markus told me you went through a divorce lately that you haven't told me about, and I'm sorry for that. That explains why you were so aggressive towards Ace Marshall, Justin and Kim as of late, and I liked you used anger for constructive use. I want to see your aggression in that match you did alone."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, well, that's not relevant to you, even though you're a part of my family, but I don't want to talk about it, and I don't care to talk about it."

That was the one thing that had me concerned about talking about my private life: it would spill to wrestling, even though Datura would've exposed it anyway, considering she's on efedder now. However, it was still a new relationship for me, and I'm still learning more about Jasmine. Anyway, how I kept her off my mind is beyond me. I drank my lime Rockstar Energy drink.

Genevieve Raab: "Good because your focus should be on the Underground title alone, and by the way, these drinks are nice. Maybe I have to buy some at a local store."

Konrad Raab: "They are my NASCAR sponsors because I did need strong sponsors on my side, and Monster and Red Bull wanted me, but knowing how strict they are on getting merchandise and especially diecasts made, I went with Rockstar because they weren't restricting of that."

Genevieve Raab: "Oh, that's why I've seen you drink them a lot. Makes sense now, and that vegan takeaway place I assume you're sponsored with too."

Konrad Raab: "Every sponsor you see, either it's related to me or, in the case of Rockstar Energy, they wanted to sponsor me. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and I promise I will write about winning the title and caring about it or, rather, care about preventing Justin Davis from winning it. I've beaten him for the belt before, and I'll do it again."

Genevieve Raab: "Thank you, that's all I ask for."

She shook my hand and hugged me, knowing we wouldn't see each other until Sunday morning as she took a couple of my Rockstar Energy drinks from the fridge, even though she could technically because they were my sponsors. They send me a lot of drinks every week because I was being sponsored by them, and I might have to put their logo on my wrestling gear sometime, along with the NASCAR Xfinity Series logo too.

I usually get to the PPV a few hours before the PPV starts, but because this was Rise To Greatness and I was scheduled to do a fan session, I had to be there in the morning at least, especially now I've got more than just fans in wrestling now that supported me. This time, SCW bosses understand that I will be given NASCAR diecasts, NASCAR hero cards, and NASCAR merchandise for me to sign. I will already have NASCAR hero cards that I will spend the entire weekend signing in preparation for Rise To Greatness for people to pick one of those up, too, as I'd only sign wrestling hero cards then.

I was sure that SCW bosses would allow it this year, especially since they know I'm a NASCAR Xfinity Series title contender, and I have been given stuff to sign wrestling-wise at NASCAR events, too, and NASCAR bosses accept that. Anyway, I just chilled out for the day, playing on my PlayStation Five with NASCAR Heat Five game to play Pocono Raceway track. Afterwards, I wanked myself off about Jasmine, who would be a big part of my life after I asked her to be my lady friend on Monday.

----------------------------------

Long Pond, Pennsylvania. Saturday 22nd July. (Offline)

Another race, another weekend, except this place, will be just like Rise To Greatness fan fest tomorrow; so much fan interaction, and I signed a lot of autographs already, that's on top of the ones I will be signing today and getting half of these NASCAR Hero Cards signed for Rise To Greatness Fan Access event I'm scheduled to be at tomorrow for fans that are both wrestling and NASCAR fans to pick up. It was still too early in the morning for fan interaction, and it was mostly a day for NASCAR Cup Series drivers, which I wasn't this week because of the Rise To Greatness event on the same day, although NASCAR Xfinity Series race day was today too at Pocono Raceway.

As I was trying to get as many signed as possible, there was a knock on my motorhome door. Sometimes, drivers like to talk to other drivers off the grid, and this was the case, especially since today was the last day I got to interact with them before I went to Canada. I put the lid on the pen and stopped signing, which was good because my hand started to hurt after I signed half yesterday and half today. The knocks happened again, and I got up and answered it; it was my best friend, AJ Allmendinger. He came in and sat down as I removed the hero cards to place them on the chair we weren't sitting on.

AJ Allmendinger: "What's with the NASCAR Hero Cards signings you're doing there?"

Konrad Raab: "It's for Rise To Greatness Fan Access tomorrow. I'm scheduled to meet the wrestling fans tomorrow morning, and I needed to finish all of these."

AJ Allmendinger: "That's great, man. Listen, there's something I got to talk to you about; it's about the baby."

Konrad Raab: "How's all that going? Sorry for not asking you."

AJ Allmendinger: "It's going perfectly, and will be born next month. Tara and I started talking amongst ourselves and thought for you to be the godfather to our son. How would you feel about that?"

Wow, it's one thing for me to arrange the baby shower for him, but to be a godfather to his baby? That means so much to me, and I had to answer back.

Konrad Raab: "You're joking, right?"

AJ Allmendinger: "No, perfectly serious."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, of course, I'll be the godfather to your baby."

He had a smile on his face as he hugged me with the great news he had. I never asked once again to be in that position of being a godfather to his baby, but it meant so much to me that I had a tear in my eye that AJ trusted me with this. But there was something else on his mind too.

AJ Allmendinger: "When Martin and I tried to check up on you last week and to go out and socialise, we heard orgasm screams of you and a lady. Got something to tell me about that?"

Konrad Raab: "You and Martin heard that?"

It looks like I've been caught after all when I thought nobody would hear me and Jasmine getting down to business last weekend. AJ nodded, and I knew Jasmine said I could tell the drivers if they asked about last week, and since AJ asked, I was going to tell him.

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, about that, I found someone at Wrestlestock festival that, at the time, could be my lady friend. We weren't official when we were together that weekend because I just wanted female company, but we had an excellent connection. We spoke a lot to get to know each other. We weren't a couple until I asked Monday. I did not expect to have feelings for this woman so fast, and I wasn't looking for love, nor was she."

AJ Allmendinger: "Wow, congratulations, bro. Sometimes love is like that. Even though you weren't looking for it, it comes for you instead. What's her name?"

Konrad Raab: “Jasmine Williams. She couldn't come this week because of the X Games event in California. She's a skateboarder. Yeah, even she wasn't looking for love either. So it just hit us, and our feelings for each other intensified."

AJ Allmendinger: "Damn man, nice one. So what you gonna do about the match tomorrow like you're in a title match, but you don't care about winning the belt."

Of course, AJ would know; he follows or tries to with my career since he's my best friend in NASCAR. However, I hadn't cared until Wednesday with a strong speech my manager, my niece, made to me at my Chicago home. AJ was nice to check if I was alright, which is the primary purpose of the visit and what we've discussed. It bothered me even though I got involved in attacking Justin Davis.

Konrad Raab: "My niece told me I have to care about winning the title for one reason only, to prevent Justin Davis from winning it. Even if I'm the one that gets pinned by Kim, it's still a goal I achieved. The guy has been disrespecting the division, the title and Kim herself. He serves no purpose of being in the match. The only reason he is because he seeks glory."

AJ Allmendinger: "Sounds like bullshit. I tell you the truth from what I've seen. You deserve the title shot more than him because I'm no wrestling expert, but even though you've not won matches, you've done way more than he has winning the TV title. I've not seen Justin do that, like you've been brutal and vicious and done two violent matches. However, you also got Kim to contend with, and she attacked you."

Konrad Raab: "I told you before, that's how we respect each other. It's not like me and you sort of friendship, you know, it's different because she knows how violent I can get, and beating the living shit out of each other to the point we almost died is the sign of respect we had for each other. I know I have to win, and the thought of it makes me miserable, but I can't let this go to waste, as you and my niece said."

AJ Allmendinger: "Wait, that green hair girl, that's your niece?"

Konrad Raab: "Yep."

AJ widened his eyes at me, confused, and I nodded my head, even if it caused me to be angry at times with the decision.

AJ Allmendinger: "I had no idea. Damn."

Konrad Raab: "Thank Mr Dickhead for allowing that to happen. But at the same time, she's a good manager despite her lack of experience. That said, I'm still going batter the living shit out of Kim and especially Justin Davis. I will leave them for their blood and leave them lying from the battering I'll do to them."

AJ Allmendinger: "Anyway, I just wanted to check, and you seem pretty happy. I'm glad we didn't bust in last week as Martin and I wanted to check your alright and you weren't killing yourself like me checking on you today."

Konrad Raab: "Trust me, you don't need to do that anymore with what I said. Sorry for the loud noises last week. Me and Jasmine wanted to get used to each other, but I couldn't fight my feelings off because they ended up so strong that I had to ask her to be my lady friend. She's not what you expect when you see her next week. Anyway, I let you go since you got practice and qualifying to do in a minute."

That he did as we embraced, a handshake and a pat on the back, and he left. I was really thankful to have a good friend like AJ checking up on me, and I feel bad now that he and Martin were going to check up on me, but they thought second of it when they heard orgasm noises, but they did the right thing by leaving me alone. I put the NASCAR Hero Cards that weren't signed on the table and continued to sign them. If any were left after the race later, I would sign some more to take to Rise To Greatness fan fest tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

Retaining the prestige of the Underground division is essential, but I need to win the title at the same time notes, to write. (Online)

"So Rise To Greatness is here, and I'm not writing this in Toronto, Canada, as I wouldn't have time to do so. I'm writing this at Pocono Raceway track at Long Pond, Pennsylvania because four hours ago, I had to race for the NASCAR Xfinity Series race as I'm a championship contender and won the race. So now is the perfect time to talk about my opponents, one who's so stupid that he thinks he belongs in this match, only having a purpose of being in it to win the title and the other who is dedicated to the division and is the current champion.

First off, I won't have any fucking respect for your disrespectful ass, Justin Davis. With all the other titles you could've gone for with Adrenaline, US, World or even Tag where you know, you can be just like all the other boring wrestlers around here, winning by skill; you poked the penguin by attacking her during the match because I quote, you wanted to take a shot. Even though you hate being a part of the Underground division, I could sense that with how terribly you performed against me when the title was on the line, you want to win the title anyway, for what? Because you won your first title in the Underground division?

Fuck out of here, Justin, you disrespectful pig. I legit have no respect for you because you trash and hate the division. Then why did you go for the belt you're trying to kill that Kim and I have built towards you stupid cunt? Even Kim will call you ass out for your shitty methods that are useless to your cause. Only because Kim was an easy target, she didn't have a title contender. Because you're sorry, self can't be consistent. Fucking hell Justin, at least stick to your word instead of being a hypocrite. At least attack Syren, who also didn't have the Adrenaline title contender to contend with, but you only exist because of the gold you want to win; you don't care about the prestige of the title, you don't care about violence, and you certainly do not want to win the title, only in the match for the sake of it.

You make me sick because even Kim didn't want to face you, as I said, and you want to talk about self-inflicting scars and cuts? Motherfucker, I kept my wounds from both self-inflicting and from matches I've had in wrestling, including bits of glass I still have in my body because I didn't want them taken out and with burns all over my body, too. Also, if Rachel Foxx was a hardcore legend, how come she has never returned to face me or Kim, the current hardcore legends in SCW? Seems scared if you ask me to retain her status as that. But she's the past, and I forgot she existed.

Because the true hardcore legend around here isn't her or even you; it's Kimberly Williams. Hi Kim, how are you doing? I admire and appreciate you being the only wrestler who cares about the legacy and prestige you carry for the title, and the respect I said in the back to you a few months ago was for real. It took me months to actually believe you respect me.

I love our bloody wars and the violence we cause to each other; I loved every single match we've ever done, and it's ironic, isn't it, that I was defending the honour and pride you had for the division that I attacked Justin Davis who again has no business being in this match or to say he took his shot because you didn't have a title contender. Weak, pathetic man. I never needed to attack you to make a point, Kim, because, unlike Justin, you know what I've done around here with The Marshall Brothers, tackling them in Underground-type matches, something I sense you haven't done much of.

Which is funny. Don't you think you've been wasting your time, taking part in solo's matches against other people when you care so much as you do about the Underground division? You've lost sight of that a bit. I have done nothing, but Underground-type matches, and that's why you want to face me, right? Also, do you and Justin think I don't care about winning the title? How things change.

Because nobody wants to see Justin walk away with the title with how much he takes a shit on the title, heck he's done that already and there's no passion to his wrestling that speaks Underground wrestling style anyway. You respect this division, and I also admire you tried to bring weapons to the Rumble match; if only the stupid fucking SCW title wasn't the thing to win? Having a hardcore rumble-style match for the Underground title on the line would be more enjoyable. I've seen the hard work you've put in the division alone, and sure, you've had a few successful defences, but you have yet to do any hardcore matches since then, and that's pretty sad to see.

But we also can't allow Justin to see that we respect each other when we throw down and beat the living shit out of each other, and how I wish this was a deathmatch instead of the same old Underground-style match. When I become champion, it's one of the changes I want to make is to have matches more than just Underground matches. Have a cage, hell in a cell, elimination chamber, ladder, tables matches or deathmatches too. My team, European Fiery Nation, is also making sure there will be more hardcore matches. Surprised you haven't thought of that.

But that's how far I go. I don't need to ask, demand or attack you; you've been asking to face me again for the title for so freaking long. I may have been a little rough on you, but it's because you know how much the title would mean to me when I win it. You know I've done more underground matches than you have in recent weeks. Everything I've done in SCW has been nothing but violent, and part of it was because my life outside the track and the ring has gone to total shit.

I have nothing to lose because I have already lost everything in my life, and I may not have cared about winning titles, but I don't need to tell you. I will show it in the ring by fucking you and Justin up. Justin, especially because that fuckhead thinks he can attack you to win gold. What, because it's the first title you won? Most likely, back when you won it, nobody was worth a damn to win the belt. The competition now is far higher than when you won the belt. You make no fucking sense, and I have no problems busting you open because you're a disgrace and a joke to the Underground division. You're not in other title divisions but in this one.

We are having this match because Kim and I have passion for the division, well, more me as of late and literally, this belt was made for me to win because I was the only guy until your ignorant ass came along. Me and Kim busted each other open; we literally fucking killed each other to win the Underground title in matches you wouldn't even beg to think we could do. I went to GCW to face Kim for the twenty-four-seven hardcore title Datura holds right now.

I'm sick and demanded enough to beat the fuck out of you, Justin, because you're clearly blind as hell to ignore what I've done to the Marshall brothers, and I didn't need to win to make a fucking statement, unlike you of the world of brutality. In fact, they had to win to survive against me. I fucked Ace up so severely that you wouldn't want to face the brutality I can do. I may not talk a lot during the shows, but I fucking show it. I will use weapons available to me in the ring and crack your fucking heads with them.

I embrace you both doing the same to me as well because I beg and plead to be busted open and broken by you both, and I will smile because I don't feel psychical pain, and every scream I let out in the ring, it's a pain I think mentally that I scream to let out and makes me feel better. I don't know the meaning of psychical pain.

You can try to do everything to end me, but Kim and Justin will end because I'm not afraid of anything in wrestling or at least not anymore. I will use flames to light just to get the Underground title around my waist and fucking defend it in various matches apart from Underground style. I will leave blood all over the ring from my own hands. I'm a sick fuck that thrives on seeing people like Justin and Kim in pain.

I even love hearing myself in pain mentally because of all the burns, cuts and scars I got, I treasure them, and I'm going to fuck you two up to win the Underground title, especially preventing it from the passionless Justin Davis. I will pin you, Justin or Kim to win the title because I can, and I will do it as Kim knows I'd do everything to destroy her to win the belt. It's going to be no different this time around. I may even ruin Kandis's night from capturing the SCW title because she deserves the beatings that await her, but you two got it coming too, and you will see the most dangerous man in SCW right now because you're not that Justin; you're weak and pathetic.

Kim, I hope you understand that we beat the fuck out of each other, and I win the belt because I ended up being more violent and better than you in the ring, but we can work together to prevent Justin from ever winning the Underground title. I see you fuckers out there in that ring tomorrow night."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
S01 E06
[Image: smp-NEWbanner.jpg]