Giving a sense of schedule
Hello all,

With Rise to Greatness XX forthcoming (Deadline is next Sunday), SCW will go on its brief yearly hiatus. This serves a few purposes - first, to give everyone a much needed break, including myself. Second, it allows me to take my time with the biggest show of the year and write a great show, while also having a sense of where we'll go from there.

So you know how things will go and when to expect things:

Deadline for RTG matches: July 23
RTG Pre-Show posting: August 5
RTG Hall of Fame posting: August 6/7
RTG Preview Show (undercard to RTG main card): August 10
RTG XX: August 12
First Breakdown back: August 17 (if RTG is posted earlier) or 24

I'll update this as things go.You'll notice some wiggle room. First, I plan to take at least a week and a half off from everything. I'm not good at taking time off and I want to just not be in front of a computer screen constantly as I have been the last, well, too long. The Breakdown date will be determined by when I get the shows up. August 24 is the latest possible date for the first show of the next year.

I hope you take some time after your roleplaying for the show to relax, see the world, take some time away from this game (or at least SCW if you're in other feds).

Finally, if you know people who are interested in checking SCW out, please have them get in touch. This also gives you a sense of when we'll be back and running, as post-RTG is always a great time to welcome new faces, new characters, and new ideas.
Update - I am aiming for the end of this week. A lot of content will be coming out hopefully - the Hall of Fame, the SCW Rise to Greatness XX Preview and then the main card itself. Then we head into the new season.