Rise to Greatness XX
Rise to Greatness XX - Main Card: http://www.supremecw.com/results/ppv/rtg2023.htm

Finally it is here. Before anyone reads it, I wanted to just share a thank you to everyone who roleplayed for the event. I hope I was able to do the effort justice along with writing an event befitting our twentieth Rise to Greatness. In particular, I want to highlight the effort of J and Hayden respectively with regards to the main event - a second opinion only confirmed how close the match was. It was probably the closest World Title match I've had to judge in a long time.

I'm excited for the plans going forward and the new horizons and let's keep going on this crazy ride. New season starts Thursday. Let's go.

P.S. Hall of Fame will be go up as soon as I have the final remaining speech. Hopefully tomorrow.

If interested, feel free to provide feedback:

Best match:

Biggest surprise:

What you're most looking forward to:

Who do you feel deserves props for their effort:

General feedback:
Best match: I am conflicted in terms of best. I thoroughly enjoyed most of them as everyone was given justice in character and had their moments to shine. I loved The Brand's match for the sheer entertainment aspect of it. Anything Underground is always fun as hell to read, the Triple Threat didn't disappoint in that aspect at all. I wasn't expecting the tag title match to turn into a 2 vs 2 vs 1, and it was done very well for the hype that was built into it. So much God damn cauliflower. The main event was given time to shine, and the story there for Selena being the top heel in the industry just because of the fan backlash is just incredibly entertaining. She might as well have been HBK having just screwed Bret. I think Xander vs Syren really stood out though as I legitimately believed that by the end of it his career might be over here and now. But even outside of the matches I've mentioned, it was all good. The commentary was also extremely entertaining throughout.

Biggest surprise: CHBK's new role is rather fun and exciting. Looking forward to seeing the possibilities for angles there. Was definitely surprised with the ending to the US title match in the sense it was used as a way to start something new on a show you'd think is mainly for closure. Either way look forward to seeing a new storyline with Quinne. With the end of the show I am still very much excited to see the direction of Selena at this stage, it's been very fun to watch for months now.

What you're most looking forward to: Having fun. Seeing what's next for me. Seeing what's in store for Alexis Quinne in an angle being given life from this show. Selena's spiral. Seeing what stories come with CHBK.

Who do you feel deserves props for their effort: Everyone who showed. I read every rp for this show and thoroughly enjoyed most. You for writing the three shows for this event.

General feedback:
[Image: Ace-Marshall-smoking-1.png]

Insert text here for self-flagellating