3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 6, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Off Camera
Zdunich Household
Hollywood Hills, California

It always seemed to be a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time for the Zdunich household. Crystal’s wives were busy being elsewhere. Diamond Caldwell was busy fighting in Valkyrie Wrestling whereas Seleana Zdunich was halfway in the country visiting family and preparing for her next Sin City Wrestling match. This meant that Crystal was left at the household with her twelve year old daughter Aurora Zdunich along with her twelve year old goddaughter Juliet Steele-Warren. The pre-teens were busy having a slumber party in another room which left Crystal alone in the kitchen. Hilton eyes were locked on washing the glasses in the sink. However it was there where she saw her reflection in the stainless steel and the reflection started speaking to her.

“How are you Chrissy, doesn’t it feel amazing that you decided to let me come out to play?!”

The voice was one that she was familiar with. It was one of her many personalities and it was the most arrogant one at that in the Rose Goddess. It was hard living with the dissociative identity disorder but the more Crystal tried to fight is the more that she would eventually cave in. She quickly turned the sink off as she backed away from the sink.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!”

However the more Crystal tried to get away is the more that she saw that other personality of hers right in front of her.

“Now, now… I told you that we are going to have so much fun together. I told you that you won’t be able to resist me. I am here to help you my darling and I am here to make you better!”

Crystal ran away from herself as she quickly goes to her knife collection and she begins to swipe away at the air as she screams louder and louder.

“HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME?! YOU MADE ME BREAK MY EIGHT YEAR SOBRIETY… That isn’t helping at all. Please just leave me alone… I just want to be left alone in peace…”

However as much as she is swiping she manages to hit nothing which is obvious considering she is having a fight with herself and everything is a figment of her imagination. That arrogant image however just chuckles as she crosses her arms and looks back at Crystal.

“Chrissy don’t you understand that I am the ONLY one that can help you. You need me more than you realize. We have seen how things have worked for you in the past. You aren’t as good as you think you are. You constantly lose matches and you aren’t a top star. However I can get you there. After all I am the Reflection of Perfection, I am the Rose Goddess, and perfection never fails…”

“NOOOO… YOU ARE A HOME WRECKER… You are the reason for my failed marriages…”

“No… YOU are the reason for the failed marriages and let’s be honest do you really think Alexandra and Seleana love you like they say they do… They don’t… It won’t be that long until you push them away just like you pushed all the others away… I mean there was Todd…”

“HE WAS ABUSIVE, A WOMANIZER AND A DRUG DEALER… BEING WITH HIM GOT ME ADDICTED TO COKE AND IT’S BETTER THAT WE AREN’T TOGETHER.”

The Rose Goddess grins as she names another name.

“There was Steve Awesome…”

“A MAN WHO USED ME JUST TO WIN A WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP…  I WAS USED AND FELT LIKE A TROPHY WIFE… IT’S BETTER THAT WE AREN’T TOGETHER…”

“Right… Which explains why you treat others in the same way, you are only the sad individual who puts others what you went through…”

Crystal throws the knife to the side as she instead heads to the cabinet. She reaches for her anti-depressants and her anti-anxiety pills. She opens them up in hopes to make all of this stop but for some reason she finds herself being pulled towards the bathroom.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Crystal yells out loud but that reflection just yells back at her as a laugh escapes from her as Crystal empties all of the pills into the toilet and hits the flush button. All of the pills go down the drain as the Rose Goddess just laughs.

“Come on Chrissy… You think I was going to let you get the better of me?! You know that isn’t the way to be a nice girl. Besides I am the only one that you truly CAN depend on. Alexandra already threatened to leave you before, and how much will Seleana put up with before she really needs to find herself being “freed” like everybody claims she should be?! I mean you can talk up Jonathan and you getting a divorce but the reason he didn’t give you attention is because you are a selfish and annoying cunt. You finally rebound and get something good with Seleana and it didn’t take long for you to cheat on her with Alexandra and force her into your relationship… Sounds like you are the unstable one…”

Crystal storms her way back over to the kitchen as she opens up the liquor cabinet. She needs something to make the voices stop and that is when she reaches for that bottle of grey goose. She doesn’t hesitate to take the cap off as she begins to guzzle the alcohol down. The Goddess smirks as she watches her prey go further and further down the rabbit girl.

“That a girl… Just keep drinking. The more you do that is the more that you are just helping me in the long run…”

“SHUT UP!!!!!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE…”

Crystal keeps taking a long swig of the alcohol before she screams out at the top of her lungs. She takes the bottle cocking it back as she slams it as hard as she can against the wall. The bottle shatters into pieces as drops to her knees and begins to breathe heavily.

“Oh the damage has been done Chrissy… You can’t undone what you did… Just keep drinking your life away. You are just giving the strength to play…”

“…Please leave me alone… JUST STOP!!!!”

Crystal begins to sob on the ground and it is at this moment that something else catches her attention. It is that of her twelve year old daughter and goddaughter. Aurora and Juliet walk into the kitchen and they see Crystal on the ground. Aurora just looks at her mother as she seems to be concerned.

“Mommy are you okay?! What’s going on…”

Juliet walks towards the shattered glass as she looks at the pieces all over the ground.

“Auntie Crystal… What happened?!”

The Goddess laughs as she looks at Crystal.

“Try explaining this to them…”

“It’s nothing… I just dropped a bottle and…”

Aurora backs away as she looks at her mother with a shocked expression on her face.

“What is that smell, have you been drinking?! I am going to tell mom….”

Juliet nods her head as she backs away from her Godmother.

“And I am going to tell my mom… This isn’t good… I thought you didn’t drink anymore. Mom always told me how you were the inspiration as to why she tries to limit her drinking. If she found out you started drinking again it would devastate….”

Crystal quickly gets up as she grabs Aurora and looks down into the little girl’s eyes.

“No… You can’t tell Seleana, you can’t even tell Diamond…., and Juliet you certainly can’t tell Kate or Teddy. This can be our little secret and I promise I won’t let it happen again…”

Aurora shakes her head.

“I still feel like I should tell Mama Sel and mama Alex… You shouldn’t be doing this and…”

Crystal grins as she stands up as she looks at both girls.

“I will buy you both the latest i-phones if you keep our secret… I will get you some new video games and whatever else you want… Maybe we could travel to the next Taylor Swift concert no matter where it is at…”

Both girls look at one another as smiles escape their lips.

“REALLY?!”

Crystal smirks as she looks at the both of them.

“Awesome… I promise things will get better. You can trust me…”

The Goddess smirks as she looks at Crystal bribing to her daughter. As much as Crystal tried to deny it, her arrogant personality had her right where she wanted her, and it would only be time to see where all of this would lead her.

[Image: sasha-banks-wwe.gif]

Good evening to all of my beautiful blossoming roses out there. I know it has been quite some time since all of you have had the pleasure of hearing me speak. Then again it has been a while since I have actually taken things seriously in this company. I will go out and call a spade and spade. When you see the name Crystal Zdunich on the card you immediately think that she won’t say shit. She won’t give a fuck and it will be a case of the same old shit.

I got news for you… Things are definitely going to change because I want them to change. I know it’s been a while since I was involved with Lexy Chapel and it has been ages since I was the SCW Television Champion but it’s time to get back to the basics and reminding people exactly who the fuck I am! I am the Silver Screen Queen. I am the Rose Goddess and I am one of the best female wrestlers on the entire planet.

I am Crystal FN Hilton and it’s about time I get my proper respect. It just seems like SCW just doesn’t quite respect me anymore. I know I haven’t been active here like I should have been but I would have never expected to be removed from the website as an active roster member. I didn’t think that everybody would give up on me as much as this company has but it’s time to change that mindset and to put myself firmly back in the narrative. Starting this very day I will earn… No fuck that I will demand that respect and I will be the woman that will beat every single stupid cunt that gets placed in front of her. I am a Starlet. I am an A-Lister. My name should be in the grand marquee, I should be selling out arenas and I am everybody’s featured attraction.

Most important I pride myself on being the Rose Goddess which means that when I come down to that ring I expect the full Hollywood treatment. Roll out the red carpet. Get my following of paparazzi ready because when I hit the scene you know it’s going to be quite the blockbuster. Now I can sit here and talk up what should happens but let me tell you what WILL happen. It seems like my big claim to fame will come in the form of a return match against Erik Holland. To be honest I have already noticed Erik talking shit on Social Media. He was proclaiming that I am the welcoming committee and I am going to be thrown on my neck.

Bitch please…

Who are you talking too?! I am not going to deal with any of that disrespect. I don’t give a shit if you think this is going to be your big claim to fame. You think that this is going to be a walk in the park?! No… it doesn’t work like that. Maybe if this was a year ago or even two when I didn’t quite give a fuck then maybe I would have given you a chance. I might even go as far to say that you could have probably skated by with a free win because I just didn’t have my heart into things but that’s no longer the case. If you are going to win you are going to have to earn it.

Spoiler alert you want be making a name out of yourself by my expense. This is going to be my comeback, and in movie terms this is going to be my version of Star Wars an Empire Strikes Back. Things were going smooth the Death Star may have gotten blown up and we had the happy ending minus Obi Wan dying and shit. However in this sequel this is when the bad Bitch actually wins. This is when I go out there and fuck shit up. This is when one of the biggest reveals in movie history happens.

Because is when I beat you senseless and own you like I am your daddy and I just go out there and make you my Bitch. People get betrayed, Han Solo becomes a statue and it just seems like things aren’t how they should appear.

Whatever you think or feel so be it, but one thing is for sure. I will be getting my win. I will strike back and I am going to get on the map in SCW once again.

I will force everybody in this Bitch to respect me. Add me back t the website and don’t give up on me. I will show you why fucks should be given…

Get ready to bow… Courtesy of the Rose Goddess.
[Image: oKjPNn8.jpg]