SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
[INSERT]

VOYAGERS

[END INSERT]

[Camera pans open. Alexis Quinne stands outside with a building made of brick behind here. The location is unclear. However, the night sky was shinning. Alexis sported a black and red varsity jacket with a black and silver "VOYAGERS' hat on with black jeans. Pacing in a circle, baring teeth, Alexis' mouth opens.]

Alexis: I thought you knew about me, Sarah Wolfe. Huh? You don't know? You don't remember. You know I still got the taste of that black goo, that black mist, whatever it is, still in my mouth. It's been sitting on my tongue for a whole month! Day in, day out. Anything I eat, or drink, there it is. like a bad after taste. I don't know why you came after me at Rise to Greatness. After my match when I'm laying on my back. When I wasn't standing where I could look at you.

You would have thought you would know who I am. Last year. Last December. You and me, we were in the ring. There wasn't a single hold was exchanged. Just like how you like it! But you didn't know, I like it too. And I kicked your ass. Maybe that's it. Maybe that's why you attacked me. It wouldn't be the first time I've made an enemy because of something I said or did.

You're the personification of evil right? Your words, not mine. I've tasted you now. I don't want a taste. i want the whole thing. Trying to fuck around and find out huh?

I don't have time to fuck around, Sarah. Kandis the new World Champ, my opponent this Thursday. Same girl, six years ago, I'm rubbing elbows with at World Hazard 2017 down in Artist Alley, when I didn't want to be there. That girl, now at the top of professional wrestling. That girl who ask everyone to fuck around and find out. That's where me, you, Sarah, that's where we're different. I don't have time to fuck around. me and Angela, we got VOYAGERS to run. I'm trying to win a title before the end of the year and I have three months left. Do you think i have time to fuck around?

Besides they say seek and you will find. This Thursday, Kandis, I'm looking for you.

Have no time to fuck around. It's bad enough I had to wait a month and a half after Rise to Greatness before I wrestled again. Everyone knows how I get. if I'm in the ring, if I'm not around wrestling, I don't know what to do with myself. I get a little crazy. Stable thoughts don;t go through the mind. Especially when someone tries to end me and pour black goo down your throat!

No time to fuck around, Kandis. I swim with the sharks. Deanna Frost, Selena Frost, Bree Lanchester, Asher Hayes, James Evans, Owen Cruze. A murder's row. The best of the best. I've faced them all. I swim with the sharks! Big names. But I stay afloat. In fact, bigger picture Kandis, on Thursday, Rochester. Blue Cross Arena. It'll be ten years since my first match in SCW. I remember it clearly.

It was me and thus big ol, Amazonian, MMA fighter. Elizabeth Burke. And everyone thought that crazy chica Alexis Quinne, 5 foot nothing. Nah. No chance against the great white. And I cleared her. She hit as hard as a brick, but she was the one who fell. Ten years later, who do you remember most?

[She halts, leaning her body forward. Alexis raises her right pointer finger towards the camera.]

Alexis: All this company does is put me with the sharks not because they have a fetish but because they know I'm going to face them head on and because I've shown I can swim with them. You can be as big and bad as Xander Valentine. Or you could be the World Champion like you Kandis.

But Thursday is not the day I plan on dying. And it wouldn't be the ten year anniversary of me in SCW if I wasn't being stubborn to the end. There's a lot of things that people will associate me with. Big mouth. A bitch. A wrestling pervert. I am who I am and how I wrestle represents what i stand for.

I don't have time to fuck around and watch you shake your ass Kandis. Come Breakdown, World Champ, jump in the water Kandis. get wet with me. I'm pulling you in the deep end. And we'll see who still swimming. And i, like every other time, will either die in that water or I come out with a victory. but this who I am.

I live in the water. I die in the water.

[FIN]
OOC: Meant to have a scene with this but time got away from me. Promo only.
------------------------------------

Breakdown 9-7-23 #2
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
https://punk-hazard-i-chi-ban.com/2023/0...t-h-r-e-e/