Dawn Warren vs. Alex Desoubrais Jr.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 13, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
An opened cardboard box sits at the feet of Alex Desoubrais Jr. Alex Desoubrais Jr. sits in his nearly empty bachelor apartment in Buffalo, New York. Things had gotten tough for Alex Jr. Cut off from his family and given up on by his half-sister who never gave him a clear chance, and not relevant since he inducted Lenne Perez with the dimwitted partner of his who had much more success in the business and was even brought back for further runs.

Back to the box, the box was opened, barely wrapped, clearly reused, with “chicken wings” on the side. That was not was what was inside. Inside though was a pamphlet, a VHS tape, and a cassette.

Alex Jr.: “Are you fucking kidding me? Lucky I still have my VHS/carry TV combo, but cassette…”

Alex Jr. sighs.

Alex Jr.: “Fuck it. At least it doesn’t mean internet. I don’t have to squat at the nearby Starbucks until I’m kicked out.”

Alex Jr. walked over to the TV, which sat on the floor, and turned it on, the static hissing before the bulky TV turned on. For those wondering, electricity was included in the rent. Alex Jr. loved rent control. He placed the VHS tape into the tv which gleeful accepted the offering. Almost immediately the tape started to play. A few tense moments pass before we saw a tilted image before the focusing in on the Holly Adams Brand logo.

Alex Jr.: “Here goes nothing.”

Alex Jr. then sat down on the ground, arms folded across his knees, looking forward.

Alex Jr.: “They better help me unfuck everything…and then fuck everyone up.”

The logo remains on the screen for several moments. Even minutes. Agonizing minutes. So agonizing that Alex Desoubrais Jr. started to snooze. He jumps away before hearing a digital altered voice that is made to sound like Holly Adams.

“Holly’s” voice: “Please play the cassette tape in tandem with the video for the full Holly Adams Brand experience. Your path to enlightenment and becoming a better you is coming.”

Alex Jr. groans. He needed to find a cassette tape player. And he needed to get ready for Breakdown. Particularly concerning given that GiGi Aries had already one several occasions, usually late at night, texted him support saying “I’ll see you Thursday. You will be saved.”