https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dN2X...HNl6U/edit
The Witches of Alden

”Costs”

Little Caesars Arena,
Detroit, Michigan
August 31st, 2023
11:43pm

“Come on…”

Deanna turned around the corner, grinding her teeth against her bottom lip as she scanned the hallway (to keep from crying out). Other than maybe the odd tech moving along in their duties to pack-up the equipment from tonight’s episode of Breakdown, there was no one there.

“Okay…” she breathed, feeling the raggedness of her exhale as she adjusted her bag over her right shoulder. With one more encouraging breath, the exhausted redhead gathered herself as best she could and, with the coast as ‘clear’ as it was going to be, she took a step out to begin crossing-

Only to feel the familiar stab and explosion of pain at that first step!

Fuc-…it hurts! Her brain screamed out, but she refused to cry out, instead clamping down on the thought. She refused to voice her pain despite her every desire to. She couldn’t afford to scream out, no matter how much she wanted to. Her knee felt like it was on fire and tearing off her body – that, any second, it would just flop to the ground, and she would be a one-legged champion of SCW.

She shouldn’t have been surprised by this. Even with the adrenaline pumping through her system at the time, Deanna had noticed how much harder her match with Bree Lancaster had been compared to Toronto.

At Rise to Greatness, she recalled, it had been pure skill – Bree Lancaster wanting to be better than her opponent. But losing to Deanna had done something to the former champion, and the woman had seemed hellbent on getting the United States title back from the redhead. She had been far more vicious, far more calculating, targeting Deanna’s knee with precision! It would have been amazing and enlightening to the redhead if she hadn’t been the target! How she had managed to pull off a second victory over the former world champion, Deanna still wasn’t sure, but no sooner had the bell rang and her name announced as the winner of the match and the main event of Breakdown, then the adrenaline that had been numbing her system had decided to ‘take a vacation’ and leave her. Instantly, she had not been able to have a complete thought without mentally cursing at the pain in her ‘Burnout’ knee!

The walk up the ramp, trying to hide the pain she was in, the desire to drop down and cry in pain, had seemed like a mile long! Yes, she had silently cried in the shower – or tried to – in her changeroom, but it was all she was able to manage to assist herself. Hiding in the changeroom – the one that had been meant for her and her wife… now just her, she thought sadly – had been the only choice she could make. She had refused to seek medical help and refused to ask anyone for anything that would give away her state (even asking for an icepack).

She couldn’t let anyone see it! She was the United States Champion, now! She was finally a singles champion of a top-tier title, second only to the world championship! She couldn’t appear weak. She couldn’t appear hurt or broken! Not when the Frost family needed her more than ever.

It had been her wife leaving where this had all struck home. Leaving… an SCW without Selena. At the time, Deanna had thought the Snow Queen had been joking when Selena had confided in her during the hand-binding ceremony that she was leaving SCW for good. Even up to the very point where she had walked out of the building, Deanna watching from their changeroom via television, she had thought Selena was just going to ‘run out’ and spoil Kandis’ world title celebration – a swerve of ‘AHA! GOTCHA!’. Yes. She’s run out and remind everyone just what happens when people thought “The Face of SCW” was done.

She had done it to Giovanni.
She had done it to Ace.
She had done it to Adam.
She had done it over and over again – rise from loss – and Deanna had been so sure that tonight would be no exception!

“Any minute now…” Deanna breathed as she struggled to walk straight, the pain feeling like it was intensifying with each step. That was what she had kept telling herself throughout the night, even as she fought Bree and dragged herself up the ramp. Any minute now… things would go back to normal. The House of Frost would stand united, still fighting for integrity, her wife would be fighting for her right to reclaim the world title, deserving of a rematch, and Deanna would be forging her new path as a top-tier champion, continuing to evolve as best she could, even with the SCW Universe firmly against them… for reasons Deanna still wasn’t sure of but… did it really matter? Long as they are having a good time watching the show!

But the minutes had passed… and Selena hadn’t returned. Had she left and gone back to Manhattan? Was she waiting for her? It was only about 9 hours away from home. She might have gone to a hotel or something. Deanna hadn’t had a chance to check her phone for any messages from her wife, and she couldn’t stop moving now to check. If she did, she would probably never make it to the bus where Eric was waiting to drive her home.

I’ll know when I get there… Her brain thought as a quiet whimper escaped her lips. Gods, every step hurt! Don’t stumble! Don’t let them see you limping! Her mind screamed.

Was this what was in store for her? This level of pain? It was worse than when her arm had been broken. That had been far more painful, but it was fleeting. Like a massive shot of pain and then dull aches here and there. This was like torture – less than the initial break but longer and more agonizing because of its longevity.

I just want a cold bath – one of Selena’s arctic ones… Deanna found herself thinking in an effort to distract her mind. Still, the earlier question persisted.

Bree Lancaster was a noble woman, a woman of character and integrity, and even she had seen Deanna’s words with revulsion and disrespect. It had stung to hear the former world champion remark Deanna’s greatest championship win and existence as said champion as a ‘failure’ to the division. As something that ‘needed to be undone’. And hearing the boos from the audience… only louder when Selena had tried to speak earlier that night. Even a woman like Bree was disgusted with Deanna earning the United States Championship. What would happen if someone less reputable came after her? The One had broken her arm. What would someone like Adam Allocco do? Or anyone from the Holly Adams Brand? Or Xander Valentine?

Maybe it was the pain to blame, but the emotion that struck her – panic and fear – was enough to make the woman shake in her steps, her mind already knowing the answer to such a question. That was what was in store for her as the United States Champion. People that wanted to beat her through integrity, yes THAT was exciting, but also those that now saw her as a way to make a name for themselves. And if Bree was willing to take Deanna down at the knees – LITERALLY… what would they do?

“Gods, I’m a mess.” Deanna whispered with teary eyes under her breath as she slipped into another hallway, closer to the arena exit. She felt her duffle bag, heavy with her gear and championship, slip a little from her shoulder. Quickly, she tried to move it, but the action caused a misstep, which meant aggravating the source of her pain. Wincing, the redhead pushed herself further into the empty hallway, ducking inside an open doorway to allow herself to put her weight on the other leg while her free hand grasped the doorframe as best she could. Again, the habit of biting her lower lip to stop from making a sound or cry was employed, and the champion even hopped on her good leg to try and ‘shake out’ the pain.

Once more, her mind flitted back to her wife. An SCW without Selena Frost. It seemed almost unreal. Selena had been the reason Deanna had become a fan of wrestling and the company in the first place. She had just been a young girl in Kentucky, an outcast for ‘coming out’ as gay when she was young, her small town not as ‘open’ as most of the world was becoming. Her only friend had been her sister, Amy (who Deanna had named her second daughter after), the older woman having suffered similar difficulties in her life. Despite the situation, Deanna had adapted to the uphill battle of being alone and outcast as best as she could. All the bullying, even getting beat up by some of the guys and girls, until Amy had pulled her from school to have her homeschooled by private tutors outside of their town. Again, Deanna adapted to it all as best she could…

But there was no denying the loneliness she felt. The media hadn’t really started promoting queer figures as much in the early 2010s. It was on the rise, to be sure, but still, there was so little for the redhead to relate to.

Until she had stumbled upon the sight of Selena. At the time, Deanna had not known the woman’s sexual identity, but still, there had been something ‘different’ about her. Watching her in her debut match, Deanna was curious. As the months passed and she kept tuning in, she was stunned to see Selena ‘come out’ to the public in her relationship with Dawn Lohan. Throughout it all, Deanna kept watching, never missing an episode of SCW, even saving her allowance to pay for the pay-per-views! To her, SCW was Selena Frost and Selena Frost was SCW. Had always been that way and, she thought, would always be that way.

She had been wrong.

Deanna breathed a shaky breath. She really is gone… the thought came without any difficulty this time. No doubt or thinking Selena had been joking the past few weeks when they had discussed it briefly. No, it was true and Deanna now believed it.

But… if SCW was without Selena… where did that leave her?

The inevitable question, one she had avoided all night by her denial and hyper-focusing on retaining her title, came crashing into her, almost driving her to another panic attack. She had joined SCW because of her wife, first as a manager then as a superstar. And for the past year and some, she had done all she could to not only be a member of The House of Frost, but also to be her own woman in SCW. To carve her own path and name into the history of the company. But, even with Selena’s shadow over her, Deanna had always assumed that they’d do this together. Fight together, win together, lose together, and, ultimately, leave together.

Now, she was the only Frost in SCW. She was the only one left.

Could she continue on? Could she keep moving forward? Did she even want to without Selena there with her? Had she been a wrestler for herself… or just for Selena?

NO! the young woman shook her head angrily at the thought, even slamming her bad leg down to jolt herself back to reality via the pain. Maybe her wrestling life had started with Selena and simply following her, but she had become a wrestler because she had wanted to be one! She wanted to do what Selena did! To stand up to people bigger and stronger than her! To fight for something worthwhile, even if it was just for herself! To be… something worthwhile! Like Selena had for her all those years ago…

She didn’t want to leave. Not now. Selena had nearly ten years of burdens on her – of scars and betrayals. No break, no lull. Maybe it was time for someone else to carry her burden and fight for what was right in SCW? Maybe not to the same degree as Selena had in the last few months – being agitated at every slight – but maybe to just represent a standard that others could watch if they wanted. A standard of grit and hard work – inspiring those that maybe, like her, didn’t have many other people to inspire them in this world.

But does it have to hurt so much?! She half-cried as she pushed herself out of the doorway, her eyes on the exit doors… so close! she exhaled the thought, pushing through the building pain with a spurt of adrenaline. Her free hand reached out and she pushed the door open, the cold fall Detroit air greeting her as she entered the parking lot… where she felt said air immediately leave her lungs!

The ‘Believe it!’ bus was still there – she suspected that… but was on the farthest side of the concrete expanse! Farther than the ramp had been! Farther than any hall she had transversed! It looked like a hundred miles away to her now!

“How can a parking lot legally be that big?!” She cried in a whisper, her weight on her good leg as another flare hit her. “Come on….” She breathed again, despite her brain telling her to give up. Telling her that she wasn’t going to make it.

But she had to make it. There was no one else there to help her. No Light in the Darkness. No superstar that respected her… No Selena-

The bag was pulled off her arm in a flash, causing Deanna to jerk her head to the right in surprise. Before her, the young, brown-haired man slung the bag over his shoulder as if it weighed nothing.

“Eric?” Deanna asked.
“Who else?” the driver asked. “You were taking so long. I was on my way to check on you.”
“I…I see…” Deanna nodded her head. “So…she left?”

In a bit of confusion, Eric tilted his head. “Why would she leave?”

“Why indeed…” Deanna remarked distantly without really understanding the man’s words. “It’s just usually her that would come and get me…”

“I didn’t want people to see me come back.”

The voice came from behind Deanna and before the young wrestler could even realize, she was suddenly being pulled back and lifted, her lithe form feeling weightless in the air!

“Hey! What the-“ she breathed before looking up at the woman carrying her bridal-style. “Selena…” she exhaled.

“Who else?” Selena repeated Eric’s earlier words.

“I thought…I thought you left.” Deanna whispered.

“I left SCW.” Selena whispered, quietly leaning in to softly kiss her wife’s cheek. “Not you.”

Despite herself, Deanna felt her heart warm at those words. Damn the woman for knowing just what to say! It took a second of such musings before the redhead realized that the platinum-blonde was still carrying her. “Put me down, Selena.”

“Nope.”

“I can walk myself.” Deanna added petulantly.

“That why you waited so long to leave the arena?” she asked knowingly, causing Deanna to immediately still in her arms. “I watched your match.” She added, casting a glance down to Deanna’s blushing expression as she was carried. “Boy… you really pissed off Bree.”

“I know…” Deanna grumbled.

“Haven’t seen her that angry since I beat her for the title.” Selena remarked, a slight laugh escaping her. Deanna couldn’t put her finger on it, but her wife seemed so... not better but at ease? “How’s your knee?”

Despite herself, Deanna felt her body relax as she slumped into her wife’s arms. “Blarrrgggh.” She answered in a manner that could only be seen as ‘undignified.’ “Can I borrow one of yours?”

“Would if I could.” Again, a laugh came from Selena – something Deanna had not heard in so long. “Not like I’ll be using them any time soon. Not like that anyway.”

She wanted to remark on that. To question what her wife’s intentions were. To get some understanding on what the hell Selena had done! But… she couldn’t in that moment. She was too lost in those previous thoughts.

Being on her own in SCW.
Being a champion.
Setting a standard.
Forging her own path.

Guiltily, she was just happy Selena had stayed and waited for her. Knowing that? That, despite all of this in SCW, to know Selena and her were… were at least okay… it felt like it was all that mattered in that moment. Slowly, perhaps due to how safe she felt in the platinum-blonde’s arms, her mind skipped back a few weeks to when she was holding Selena’s hands as they were tied by the rope – the hand-binding ceremony concluding. How had she missed the conviction in Selena’s eyes and the tone in her voice? She had dismissed it as a joke or ‘post-loss blues’ from the woman’s loss to Kandis at Rise to Greatness.

“You really meant it…” she breathed out, regaining Selena’s focus as the older woman carried her wife across the parking lot. “Like really REALLY meant it.”

“I…” Selena breathed before a soft smile crossed her features. “I did.” She exhaled.

“No regrets?” Deanna asked, immediately seeing a shadow flit across Selena’s features, the sapphire eyes becoming distant for the briefest of seconds before flashing back to the present.

“Not enough to change my mind.” She settled on saying. “It’s your SCW now.” She remarked. “You can be whatever you want.”

It’s your SCW now… You can be whatever you want…

The words echoed in Deanna’s mind and would continue to do so as the days and weeks passed. They sounded so strange. How could she be ‘whatever she wanted’? She had simply wanted to just be herself. Be ‘Deanna Frost’. Was that even possible with the legacy Selena had left behind? It’s not like the redhead wanted SCW to forget her wife! That was impossible and unfair! Selena was going to be in the Hall of Fame some day, just like Regan had been about a month ago! Deanna had no intention of taking that away from her beloved.

Still… an SCW without Selena. Again, the idea seemed impossible to the redhead and yet… there it was. Sure, there would be comparisons, like how Selena was compared to other greats and legends, but it seemed far more… distant? Was that the right word?

“I just…” Deanna breathed as they reached the limo-bus, her emerald eyes taking it in. “I think I’ll have to start taking rental cars or something.”

“Why?” Selena asked. “It’s as much yours as it is mine.”

Understandingly, Deanna shook her head. “It’s always been your bus, Selena. I’ve just been part of it. If this…” she breathed as Selena finally set her down inside the bus, the pain returning to her knee as it supported her weight, though she refused to flinch. “If this is going to be MY SCW now… then I need to do it on my own.”

“I…” Selena breathed before nodding her head. “I think I sort of knew that would be your response. I kind of was…” she sought the words. “Hoping for it?”

Giving a nod, Deanna turned around to see Eric entering the bus with her bag, handing it to Selena. “Where do you keep your bags of ice?”

“In the secondary freezer by the end. Why?” Selena asked.

“Cause I need a bath.” Deanna breathed as she allowed herself finally limp her way across the limo-bus. “A REALLY cold one.”
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10GKZ...UjDas/edit
The Guard Tower

Everything is an experience…

That’s something I’m sure everyone here has learned at one point or another in their lives. Maybe you heard it from your mother or father or maybe your grandfather passed it on with an adage of ‘back in my day…’, spinning tales that made you question whether or not your grandparents were part of an old Flintstones episode.

But I learned it from my sister, Amy. Like me, Amy came out at a young age as a lesbian and was ridiculed and bullied for it. I don’t blame our hometown for it – times were just… not as far along in some areas. I remember, when I was a kid, waking up because I had a nightmare and walking down the hall to her room because I couldn’t sleep. And in the dark, I heard crying coming from her room. But when I opened the door, I saw her straighten up, wipe her eyes with her hand and smile at me.

And younger me – I never understood why until I was older. But I remember that night because of the nightmare. I dreamed that I was being chased by bullies from my school – but they were monsters. They had sharp teeth, glowing eyes, long claws. The stuff nightmares are made of. They wanted to catch me and hurt me because I liked girls. And my sister, she said that line to me. “Everything is an experience.”. Now… I assume she didn’t want me to experience being chased by monsters any time soon, but rather, everything in life can be used to teach us something.

Why was I having this nightmare?
Why was I afraid?
Why did I run?

Now, here I am – all grown up. And while I don’t believe in ‘boogeymen’ or ‘monsters under the bed’ like a couple of my children do, I still very much believe in what my sister told me. That everything is an experience.

Not the greatest of segways, I’ll admit, but with everything that’s happened recently, I was just reminded of it so strongly. I won’t ignore the elephant in the room. I’ve read every message and text and phone call that’s been sent my way with questions. I’m sorry, guys, that I haven’t been able to answer them all. It wasn’t to be rude. It was because my answer was, basically, still the same.

I know people are wondering about Selena. Some are wondering if she’s okay – thank you for that. Some are wondering if she’s coming back. Some are wondering if all of this is just a big joke or publicity stunt or something…

And while I rather not waste too much time talking about it when I should be promoting what promises to be an epic match for me this Breakdown, I will say: my wife gave nearly ten years of her life to SCW. She loved it with all her heart and soul. For her to leave… it took a lot. To walk away from something you love so passionately? It took so much. As for if/when she’ll be back?

I don’t know. I wish I did. But she’s keeping it all close to the chest even from me. She says she’s done and I… I believe her. I just do.

But as I said, this is an experience. For months, I’ve been complaining about being in Selena’s shadow. Of being seen as ‘the other Frost wife’. Go listen to Sarah Wolf warp that out of whack in her latest promo if you don’t believe me. Now? Selena isn’t here. And it falls onto me to keep trying to make SCW a better place. On my own terms, as me. To try and be my own woman with no other Frost around. I’d rather have her here with me as I work towards having a worthwhile reign as the United States Champion, but this is an experience for me. Being on my own for the first time in my SCW career. Continuing to carve out my own destiny in this federation without my wife here with me…

Speaking of experiences, you all saw my last match? I mean, you want to talk about a wake-up call? Seeing Bree Lancaster dialed in like that? I mean, Rise to Greatness was all about skill and passion and was a match that I will hold dear to me. But that rematch? That was on a whole other level!

I mean, you think about not just the skill of Bree Lancaster, but the precision, the expertise that she used and how she dissected my knee. I’ll tell ya, guys. I couldn’t stop thinking about losing that match. I was scared. I got scared that every step would be my last in that match, where my knee would give out and I’d just hit the mat and be done – like a turtle on its back.

And I’ll tell ya, it was a painful reminder of what is in store for me with this title. People like Bree Lancaster, honorable, talented and Hall of Fame worthy? They can easily become these scary monsters when driven. Like those from my nightmares, they can show their fangs and claws and attack with that ferocity and viciousness – not necessarily out of malice – but because they desire this title or believe in something they can achieve through my defeat. And that says nothing about the actual monsters in this federation…

During that match, I learned from the experience just what it is going to take to be able to hold this title amidst the ranks and stay as the United States Champion. I learned, or rather, I further understood, the plight my wife had to go through in her days holding this title and understood a little more her time here as ‘The Face of SCW’.

And like in my nightmares, I have a choice. I can run from it, knowing it’s only going to get harder. Or I can turn around and face my monsters.

Which leads me back to Sarah Wolf.

Now, Sarah, you’re someone that needs no introduction, am I right? People are still talking about you setting a stage on fire a little over a year ago when you took on the Farmstead Friends, right? And I very much recall our battle for the Underground championship shortly thereafter. In the realms of ‘brutality’, you have certainly played a role that could be on par with the likes of Dillusion and Rachel Foxx.

More recently, you exploded onto the scene of Rise to Greatness, attacking Alexis Quinne and making her your target of a comeback. You showed just how far you’re willing to go to ‘come back into the ranks of SCW’ as it were. Because this is a new Sarah Wolf, right? This is the Sarah Wolf that is ‘unmasked’, a ‘true self’, ‘unhinged’, ‘bloodthirsty’, ‘relentless’, I could go on!

A Sarah Wolf that is someone to be terrified of! Someone that has sworn to ‘bite my flesh’ like a zombie in a bad horror movie!

Now, Sarah, I won’t lie, it’s a little tiring hearing the same thing over and over again from people. That I’m a fake. That I’m placating people. That I’m pretending to be someone I’m not. See, problem with that is, you’re the one that’s, admittedly, been hiding behind a mask. I’m not. What you see is what you get. I get hurt. I get confused. I put my foot in my mouth. But the thing is? That’s who I am. That’s who I’ve always been. I don’t know how to ‘pretend’ like you did. I don’t know how to ‘hide from a problem’ like you did. I just know my choices.

But coming to Breakdown to ‘bite and tear me’? Chomp my flesh? Yeah, that’s kind of scary. That’s kind of intimidating… but I have to ask, Sarah, and you’re not going to like this.

What else? What else are you, this ‘monster’, going to do to me?

I mean, let’s just go back a little, since you wanted to talk about the past. You say you’re not the same Sarah Wolf you’ve been. Not the same woman that fought me a little less than a year ago.

Let me ask you… Do I look like the same Deanna Frost from about a year ago?

Let me break it down for you, Sarah. I survived the Elimination chamber. I got my arm broken by The One. I’ve been bloodied and bruised. I’ve had Kimberly Williams, the icon of the Underground division, use every tool in her arsenal to destroy me and try and drive me into chaos, and I still beat her. I’ve faced people that had promised to tear me apart and break my body and put me on the shelf for good. I’ve taken on legends, icons, former world champions and beaten them! While you were ‘sliding your mask off’, I was here forging my name and my identity, not through dark promos and sneak attacks like you’ve been doing since RTG, but in the trenches beating the best there is to beat!

But you… you’re just gonna ‘bite me’, is that it? Gonna scratch me, is that it?

Well, Sarah, with all respect, you’re welcome to try and bite me and scratch me with your teeth and nails… but you’re gonna have to do a hell of a lot more than that to take me down and ‘leave your mark’. Because I’m not interested in going down because of a bite or a scratch. I am not interested in losing to you just because you want to play ‘monster’.

You know what I am interested in? Finding out if I can beat this ‘new version’ of you. I’m interested in knowing what kind of United States Champion, what kind of superstar, what kind of woman I can be now that I am out of the woods that was Bree Lancaster and Rise to Greatness and its backlash. THIS, for me… is an experience.

It’s an experience for me and an opportunity for me to swim with, yet, another shark, as you put it. To see if this red-maned ‘lioness’ can hop in the water, maybe with a disadvantage of the unknown, and still hold her own! Because let me make this clear, Wolf. The lion is the king of the jungle. Now, I am not interested in touting a king or queen’s name. I don’t believe I’ve earned that and I have a long way to go before I ever believe otherwise. But… lions fight for their domain. They fight for their territory.

And this new SCW? This CHBK-headed SCW? This is my territory now. This is my world. And I want to fight for it! I want to excel in it! I want to stand here and say I am part of this world, I belong here and not a damn person, monster or thing is going to make me leave it!

So tonight, Sarah Wolf, as you stand in the ring across from me… with your claws out and your teeth gnashing, well, my choice is going to be clear.

I won’t be running. I won’t be hiding. I won’t be leaving. I will turn and face you. And I am going to beat you. I am going to beat this ‘monster’ you claim to be. And I don’t care what it takes me. Cause while you try and ‘bite and scratch’? I’ll be clawing and scrapping. And if that doesn’t work? I’ll be kicking and stomping! And if that doesn’t work, I’ll be punching and striking! And if that doesn’t work, I’ll be throwing and tossing you across the ring! Because I know what you ‘want to do’ will not be enough to take me down and I know that it will take so much more to take you down.

The difference? I’m prepared to keep going and keep trying. What are you going to do, monster, after you bite me and I just keep going? After you scratch me and I just keep going? After you make me bleed and I just keep going?

Because that is the only choice for me at this point. An SCW without my wife? I need to keep going. A championship desired by some of the greatest and hungriest and scariest superstars in the world? I need to keep going! A match with a scary, albeit cliched, monster?

I… need… to keep… going.

Tonight, Sarah, you’re not gonna get your ‘stepping stone’. You’re not gonna use me to ‘spring ahead’. No no, tonight!

Tonight, I am going to take those promises – those ‘promises of a monster’ – and burn them out!

Checkmate, bitches!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
I loved this SO much. Ty!