W-L-D
Overall: 40-22-2
Singles: 34-18-2
Tag: 6-4-0

Accomplishments
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 2019 Taking A Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2017 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2017 Shocking Moment (Winning the SCW Title)
- 2017 Match of the Year (Jake Starr Grand Championship Elimination Chamber)
- 2017 Stable of the Year (Alistaire Allocco/Ace Marshall/Cassidy)

- 2019 Taking Hold of the Flame Winner
- Main Evented Rise to Greatness  (2019)

Match History
1 of 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1txAs...sp=sharing
[Image: scwforumbannerforadam.png]

Record:
67-53-5

-14th SCW Supreme Champion in SCW History
-SCW Adrenaline Champion (10/19/23 - ??/??/??, ?? Days, 0 Successful Defenses)
-SCW World Champion (07/31/22 - 09/08/22, 39 Days, 0 Successful Defenses, Let's Not Talk About It....)
- 2022 Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2022 SCW Co-Male Wrestler of the Year (shared with that ungrateful asshole...)
- 2022 SCW Shocking Moment of the Year (because aforementioned asshole punked me...)
- 2022 SCW Return of the Year (because I came back from death to win it all..)
-2009 SCW Top Stable of the Year (Greaternity)
-2009 Feud of the Year (Infection vs. Greaternity vs. CHBK/Greg Cherry/David Miller/Asher Hayes)
- SCW United States Championship (10/28/21-02/20/2013, 115 days, 3 Successful Defenses, Unbeaten)
- SCW Televison Championship (03/09/2021-04/22/2021, 49 Days, 3 Succesful Defenses)
- SCW Tag Team Championship (05/02/2021-06/13/2021, Days, 0 Successful Defenses)

1 of 2
=====

==========
September 9th, 2023
London, England
Off Camera
==========

Glory Braddock’s path towards the SCW World Tag Team Championship and thus Supreme Championship status started to come into focus when she reunited with her trusted ally and friend Brittany Lohan shortly before Rise To Greatness. Still, it had been a long time since Twisted & Sadistic had worked together as a unit and there were questions as to whether or not they still had the winning formula and chemistry to make a run in a deep SCW tag team division. So far Braddock and Lohan have answered all questions and put all doubts to rest with three victories, first over the Playgirls, then over Team Desire, and their most recent victory over The European Fiery Nation. Twisted & Sadistic are unbeaten in tag team action since reuniting in Supreme Championship Wrestling. And now with all of that momentum at their back, Braddock and Lohan are about to walk into their next big test as a tag team, quite possibly the biggest test of them all outside of facing the champions themselves; a tag team turmoil against, for all intents and purposes, every tag team in the division. So once again Braddock and Lohan will be facing Team Desire, The Playgirls, and The European Fiery Nation, along with other teams such Statera, The Alloccos, Light in the Darkness, and other teams all with the same goal of earning a shot at the SCW World Tag Team Championship. The British Bombshell realizes that this is her and Lohan’s big opportunity. It is an uphill battle, no doubt, and luck may play a big part in this match, but if they can win this tag team turmoil then they can skip to the top of the list, they can bypass everyone else and get the next tag team title opportunity. Braddock also recognizes that opportunities like this one do not come by every day. She is passionate about becoming Supreme Champion, she is passionate about proving Twisted & Sadistic are still the most dominant tag team in professional wrestling. This is her livelihood, her passion, and she wants to escape tag team turmoil with nothing less than the number one contender status.

In must win scenarios such as this, Glory Braddock would often find herself going back home, her real home in London, to train with her father Glenn Braddock. Her father may be passed away now but the tradition of returning to the comforts of home to prepare for battle has not changed. For the next few days The British Bombshell, along with her husband Kurt Logan and their daughter Dawn, will be staying with Julia Braddock at the Braddock family home in London, England. Glory knows she will have full access to her late father’s wrestling school to prepare. She also has access to Blake O’Malley, her late father’s best friend who still works as a trainer on the side, to give her advice and pointers on how to proceed with tag team turmoil. On top of all that, Braddock has her sister, Julia, who herself is an accomplished wrestler in her own right. There will be many resources at Braddock’s disposal to help her train for the tag team turmoil.

Tag Team Turmoil isn’t the only thing that brings Glory Braddock and her family back to the old Braddock family home in London, England. This is Glory’s childhood home, where she grew up and spent her formative years. This place, London, is where she grew close to two other girls; Francis Taylor and Melody Murphy. Together with Glory, the trio were a terror. They were bullies. They were your stereotypical mean girls. And Glory was one of them, at least she was until she got pregnant with her first child. For reasons that still elude her, Braddock was booted from the group and ostracized, mocked, and ridiculed by Melody Murphy. It was a turning point in Braddock’s life as from then on, after her child Melinda was born, she turned the entire focus of her life towards professional wrestling. Braddock eventually made her professional debut and never expected to see Melody again. Yet recently her former friend turned rival has returned, hoping to strike a business deal with her company. Not only that, Melody is dating Glory’s best friend, Francis’s brother Matthew Taylor. That last bit strikes Glory as very strange because Matthew is not Melody’s type. Melody quite often treated Matthew as garbage once upon a time. Everyone from Francis, Matthew, and even Melody herself insists that Melody has changed and that’s all there is to it. Braddock doesn’t think it is as simple as they are all making it out to be. Call her paranoid, but Glory is convinced that there is more to this than meets the eye. She is hoping that perhaps during her time in England she will maybe run into Matthew, or Melody, and learn more about whatever underlying motives there may be with this recent return of Melody Murphy.

Glory Braddock is walking with her daughter up the walkway towards the Braddock family home. Both Glory and Dawn are dragging one suitcase apiece with them. Glory’s husband, Kurt, brings up the rear carrying the vast majority of the other bags and luggage. Both Glory and Dawn are gazing up at the impressive site of the Braddock family home. Dawn is in awe at how large and luxurious it looks. Glory is more surprised at how different it looks. Sure, she has been her before ever since her sister, Julia, did the remodeling, but she still cannot get over how different it looks from the way she remembers it from her own childhood. When she and Julia grew up here, it was a much simpler and quaint place. Julia has done massive upgrades, making it a far more lavish home. It is definitely not the home their father would recognize if he were alive today.

“Did you plan to stay for a few days or a few years?” Kurt asks in a sarcastic tone. Glory chuckles softly.

“You are a former World Champion and a Hall of Famer and yet you’re letting a little pieces of luggage bother you, love?”

“A few?” Kurt whines. “I think you brought far too much crap.”

“You call it crap but I call it necessary.”

“Is that where you and Aunt Julia grew up?” Dawn aks, pointing to the large home just up ahead. Glory looks down at her daughter and nods her head.

“That’s right. Only it looks much different from when I was your age.”

“You were my age?” Dawn asks, looking surprised. Glory smirks.

“Yeah. I was. Thanks for asking, Dawnie.”

Braddock, her husband Kurt, and their daughter Dawn slowly make the approach to the front door. As they get nearer the front door opens up and Julia Braddock appears to greet them at the door. Dawn quickly rushes over to give her aunt Julia a big hug.

“Aunt Julia!”

“Hi there, Dawn!” Julia pats her on the back. They break the embrace and then Julia gives her own sister, Glory Braddock, a big hug. “Hello, Glory.”

“Afternoon, mate.”

“Nice seeing you, Julia…well, if I could see you over all this luggage…” Kurt says “...uh, where can I put these?”

“Just inside. Drop them anywhere.” Julia says as she, Glory, and Dawn step aside to let Kurt plenty of room to get in through the front door. Julia looks at Glory and chuckles lightly, softly. “You made poor Kurt carry all the luggage?”

“Poor Kurt my ass.” Glory says with a smirk on her face. “Don’t take his side.”

“I’m not.” Julia winks knowingly. “I would have done the same thing to my boyfriend JaMarcus.” Julia turns and motions for Glory and Dawn to follow her inside. Glory shuts the door behind them.

“Where’s my room?” Dawn asks excitedly.

“Dawn, I think you’re being a little rude.” Kurt says.

“It’s quite alright, love.” Glory says. She looks down at Dawn. “Upstairs, first door on the right. That was my old room as a kid. It can be your room while we’re here.”

“Yay!” Dawn rushes past the group and disappears. Shortly they can hear footsteps running up the stairs. Kurt sighs with exasperation.

“I suppose I should follow her and make sure she doesn’t get in trouble.”

“You do that.” Glory gives her husband a kiss on the cheek. “Me and Julia have some things to discuss anyway.” And with that, Kurt turns and follows his daughter towards the stairs. Glory and Julia then exits down the hall and then into a luxurious living room area. Glory recognizes the sofa in the center of the room, it is one of the few pieces of furniture that remains from the old home. It is the same sofa Glory recalls from her childhood. She smiles warmly upon seeing it.

“Same sofa.”

“Of course.”

“Do you have wine?”

“All types.” Julia answers.

“Perfect. I’ll go get some glasses and wine and…”

“Oh, no you don’t.” Julia shakes her head. Glory furrows her brow out of curiosity.

“What is it?” Glory grins. “Don’t you like wine any longer or have you gone all sober on me?”

“Nothing like that. I still enjoy a glass of wine from time to time and I have no problem having a glass of wine with you but if we’re having wine then I’m pouring.”

“Oh come off it, Julia. It really is no trouble.”

“I know it isn’t.” Julia shakes her head. “But I also know you will spike it.” Julia smirks knowingly. “Its one of your oldest gags and you expect me to fall for it?”

“Alright…” Glory shrugs her shoulders “...you got me. Guilty as charged.”

“You’re losing your touch as a prankster, Glory.”

“Maybe I am losing my touch?” Glory sighs as she sits down on the sofa. “Or maybe I’m just changing?”

“We all change from time to time, even if its just minor changes.” Julia sits down next to her sister. “But at the end of the day, you’ll always my big sister. You will always be Glory Braddock and this will always be your home.”

“Nice of you to say, Julia. But in any event, thanks for letting us stay here with you.”

“Do not thank me, Glory.” She shake sher head. “Like I said, this is and always will be your home. And you and I are sisters. You never need to ask permission to drop in for a visit and you can always stay for as long as you want. Anything you ever want, anything you ever need, I am here for you.”

“Thanks, Julia.” Glory nods her head. “I appreciate that offer, especially now.”

“Oh?” Julia tilts her head to one side. “What’s wrong?”

“I just have so much on my plate right now, so much to deal with…” Glory’s voice trails off as she sighs deeply, her own frustration beginning to show “...both in the ring and out.”

“Oh I get it.” Julia grins. “Typical Glory Braddock drama, right sis? Unlike our dad, you never could block out the drama of real life.”

“Well isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?” Glory says, sniping right back at her. Julia laughs softly and nods her head.

“It’s true. Neither one of us were good at ignoring whatever problems we had going on in our personal lives so that we could be more successful in the ring.”

“And yet we both became successful in the ring.” Glory points out. “So is it really a benefit to block out that outside noise?”

“True, you and your seventeen world titles are all evidence that it can be done.”

“Exactly. It can be done.” Glory shakes her head. “But this current batch of problems is quite a doozy.”

“Then let’s start with the easy one. What do you have going on in SCW? I suppose its something big. I’m sure you are here to use our dad’s wrestling school for your benefit and you wouldn’t do that unless it was for a championship. Are you and Brittany finally challenging for the tag titles?”

“You know me too well.” Glory says. She shakes her head. “But unfortunately Britt and I aren’t quite to that point yet. Still, we could earn a tag title opportunity outright if we win this tag team turmoil on Breakdown.”

“Lovely. How many teams is in this thing?”

“Eleven counting Britt and myself. So we have up to ten other teams to defeat.”

“Ouch.” Even Julia can’t help but wince as she hears about that challenge, acknowledging the difficulty that lay before Twisted & Sadistic. Glory nods her head.

“Yeah, but if we win we get next crack at the tag team championship. And as you well know the tag team title is the only title I have left to win. If I win it, I become Supreme Champion, and that is what I want right now more than anything else.”

“I have never seen you so determined to win something, Glory.”

“Its because so many people told me I couldn’t be a success in SCW. So many people thought that I had wasn’t as good as I once was and that I wouldn’t be able to hang with the talent level in SCW. That hit me where it hurts…my pride…and I have held onto that pain for a long time, Julia. I want to prove them wrong. Winning the Supreme Championship would be the ultimate ‘told ya so’. Know what I mean?”

“Yeah, I get it, I really do.” Julia nods her head. “I mean, dad was the same way about the Olympics, if you recall. Everyone told him being an Olympic wrestler was a crazy pipe dream but he was determined to prove them wrong.”

“And he damn near proved them wrong too.” Glory points out. She sighs deeply. “But then shortly before the trials were to begin he suffered that career ending back injury.”

“Exactly.” Julia frowns. “I don’t want to see that happen to you.”

“It won’t.” Glory assures her. “The Supreme Championship is something I must have but I know my limits…unlike our father…”

“As long as you know your limits, as long as you won’t push yourself too hard, then you have my support.” Julia laughs. “Oh who the hell am I kidding? I always support you.”

“Back at you.” Glory winks. The two sisters share another sisterly hug. After breaking the embrace Julia speaks up again.

“Now that we got the in-ring problem sorted out, what is your personal problem?”

“Oh right.” Glory sighs out of disappointment. “I had forgotten about that. Hell, I had forgotten about this problem for nearly two decades. There are times I wish I could forget about this particular problem forever.” Glory lowers her head. Julia can tell her sister is uncomfortable. She pats her on the back.

“What is it?” Julia asks out of concern. Glory looks her in the eye.

“Do you remember Melody?”

“Melody as in Melody Murphy?” Julia asks. Glory nods her head. “Yeah, I remember her. You and her were such great friends…” Julia’s voice is dripping with sarcasm, then she points an accusatory finger at her older sister “...and she was an awful, terrible influence on you.”

“You don’t need to remind me.” Glory groans. “I was an awful person back then.”

“You were. But then you were pregnant with Melinda.”

“I thought my life was over.” Glory frowns for a moment but the smile quickly turns into a bright smile. “But Melinda became a blessing…”

“In more ways than one. You splitting from Melody was the best thing that could have happened to you.” Julia furrows her brow in confusion. “What is it? What about Melody?”

“She’s back.” Glory says after a brief pause. “She wants to do business with my company. Not only that but she’s dating Matty.”

“Matthew Taylor?” Julia’s eyes grow wide with surprise. “Seriously? You’re not joking or playing some prank on me or some shit?”

“No joke.” Glory shakes her head. “Those two are an item.”

“That’s certainly a surprise. Is she having a bad influence on Matty?”

“It’s hard to tell at this point because their relationship is still so young. But I would be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about him because I am. I am very worried about Matty…” she pauses “...and how it might impact me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Matthew is just so…well…you know him. He’s wild, he’s crazy, and he runs his mouth. Usually its fun. But I already know he’s shared secrets about me with Melody. He told her that I had an affair with him.”

“Damn.”

“Yeah, you can see now why I am worried, right? What else could she know about me?”

“Well there’s no need to get worked up about it, Glory. Most of what Matthew knows, the public already knows. The public may not know about the affair but the one person who matters most, your husband Kurt, already knows about the affair and has forgiven you. I doubt there is anything he has told her that she could use against you.”

“Even if that’s true, which I have my doubts, I still worry about Matty.” Glory snarls. “I just know she is using him and when she is done using him she is going to hurt him. I know it.” Glory’s anger is boiling over. Julia reaches out and takes her sister by the hands and squeezes them tightly.

“Glory, this may not be what you want to hear, but the hard truth is that Matthew should have known exactly who he was dealing with when he hooked up with Melody. You know just as well as I do that Melody bullied him when you all were kids just as as she bullied everyone else. Matthew was the first person to come to your aid and comfort you after Melody betrayed you. He should know full well what kind of person she is. Yet he STILL hooked up with her. Right?”

“Yeah.” Glory says quietly, nodding her head. She knows where her sister is going with this, she also knows that Julia is right, but she doesn’t like it. Not one bit.

“So if he gets hurt by this? That’s on him.”

“I know, but…”

“But nothing.” Julia shakes her head. “I know you love playing hero but you cannot save everyone.” Julia pats Glory on the back. “Focus on yourself. Take care of yourself. I bet you came here hoping to run into Matthew while you were here, weren’t you?”

“Maybe.”

“Well forget about it.” Julia says commandingly. “Forget about Matthew and Melody. Focus on those tag team championships. Tag Team Turmoil is coming up. Do what dad always did and block out anything and everything else going on around you. Focus on the task at hand.”

“I’m sure you’re right, I just feel so guilty not helping.”

“He’s a grown man, Glory. He has to learn from his mistakes. You focus on you and don’t let Melody worry you or stress you out.” Julia suddenly gets a glimmer of an idea in her head as her eyes light up. “As a matter of fact…”

“What are you thinking?” Glory asks, recognizing the look in her older sister’s eyes.

“You should loosen up sometime. You and I, while you’re here, we need to go out and party, just the two of us, just us sisters.”

“You really think that partying is a good idea when you claim I should ‘block out anything and everything’ around me?” Glory says, staring at Julia skeptically.

“Of course. We can go out sometime before the big training begins, that way once you’ve loosened up and relaxed, you can turn around and focus on that. Sound like a plan?”

Glory Braddock isn’t quite sure this is a good idea and it isn’t just because partying right before tag team turmoil sounds counterproductive. She isn’t sure that completely forgetting about her problems with Melody and Matthew is a good idea. Then again, Julia raises a valid point. Matthew knew how big a problem Melody was long before Glory found out and yet he still decided to start dating her. Glory loves playing hero but perhaps she should quit trying to save everyone around her and just let them live or die on their own accord? Perhaps Glory should just focus on herself and her own problems? It couldn’t hurt. Glory smiles and nods her head.

“Ok, Julia. You’re on.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
OOC: This picks up almost immediately after the apology scene in Simon's RTG RP. Special guest with permission.
Song used: "Symptom of Being Human" by Shinedown
-----------------

Breakdown 9-14-23 #1
Click Banner

[Image: AmyBioLinkS.png]
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
Mental Health and Physical Outbursts
[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe
2 of 2
=====

==========
September 9th, 2023
London, England
Off Camera
==========

Glory Braddock arrived in her native home of London, England along with her husband Kurt and their daughter Dawn with every intention of making good use of her time; namely, preparing for a tag team turmoil match that will determine the next challengers for the SCW World Tag Team Championship and also snooping around in hopes to find out more about possible underlying motivations or agendas driving the return of her former friend turned rival Melody Murphy back into her life. At least half of those plans have now been thrown out of the window. The British Bombshell still plans to spend as much time as she can at her old stomping grounds, including the Braddock Wrestling School and her late father’s friend, her ‘uncle’ Blake O’Malley’s gym, to train and prepare as much as she can for what she knows will be an incredibly difficult challenge laying ahead of her and Brittany Lohan. That much remains. But as far as Melody Murphy is concerned, perhaps getting too wrapped up and focused on personal matters that may not even exist isn’t the best idea right now? After all, Melody may be dating Glory’s friend, Matthew Taylor, but it is Matthew’s choice, and he must live with the consequences if, indeed, she is using him. It took some convincing on the part of Julia Braddock, Glory’s sister, to convince her to forget about, or “block out” the drama as she so eloquently put it, but the more she thinks about it, the more it makes sense to The British Bombshell. Matthew’s personal life really is none of her business. Braddock should be focused on obtaining that one goal she still wants for herself before she retires from the wrestling ring for good; win the SCW World Tag Team Championships, become Supreme Champion, prove any and all of her doubters and critics wrong.

Before she can focus on the in-ring work, Julia suggested that Glory loosen up and relax a little. She doesn’t want to admit it, but Glory has been more stressed lately. A good night out might be just the thing to settle her nerves? The two sisters are in a club in London, one that Julia has been frequenting lately. It has dancing, music, and partying just about every night. The younger sister, Julia, is dressed in a silver cocktail dress and matching heels. Walking side by side with her is her older sister, Glory Braddock, who is dressed in a blush crochet cocktail dress with an open back and matching heels.

“I can’t believe you got me out here…” Glory says. She attempts to sound annoyed but is failing rather miserably. The smile on her face is a dead giveaway that she is actually quite happy.

“It’s a nice place, Glory. Trust me, you’ll love it.”

“You’re lucky I had something to wear that matched this place’s dress code.”

“Pffft…” Julia scoffs “...it is just a dance club. No dress codes, mate.”

“Really? Look at everyone. I’d stick out like a bloody sore thumb if I wore my jeans.”

“It may be a mite upscale but its still a fun place.” She points to the bar. “C’mon, let’s go get some drinks.”

“Sure.”

Julia leads the way, guiding her sister towards the bar. The bartender, a young man in his thirties, approaches and smiles politely. “And what will you ladies have?”

“Margarita for me.” Julia looks at her sister. “What about you, Glory?”

“Liquid marijuana.”

“That’s my sister!” Julia exclaims as they take their seats at the bar. “I knew you’d loosen up eventually!”

“You’re the party animal, not me.” Glory points out.

“I used to be the party animal. I’ve calmed down quite a bit and you know it. Places like this, once upon a time I wouldn’t have been caught dead in a place like this. I would have been partying in rougher bars and dives. I would have been drinking, doing drugs, trashing the place, you name it I’d be doing it.”

“Yeah and you were good at keeping that secret from mum, from dad, and from me.”

“From you, yes. But mum and dad?” Julia shakes her head. “Not so much.”

“They knew?” Glory arches her brow. Julia sighs and shrugs her shoulders.

“I’m not sure how much they knew. But I think they had their suspicions. I suppose with dad’s career and dreams being destroyed with that back injury and their marital problems, they just never did get around to checking in on their youngest daughter.”

A wash of guilt returns to Glory Braddock. She recalls how bad her sister was once upon a time. Julia had let her addictions control her life to the extent that she prostituted herself as a means of making drug money. All of this came to Glory’s attention only after it was all over. After her drug addiction had finally come back to haunt her. Glory has always felt guilty. She felt she should have been more aware. She felt she should have noticed something. A part of her logical mind tells her not to pursue this line of thought any further but her heart must know and the heart often wins out over the mind.

“Julia, how long were…”

“Don’t ask.” Julia states as the bartender returns with their drinks.

“But I just…”

“I know you’ll beat yourself up more.” Julia shakes her head. “And that is not necessary.”

“I know and I’m sorry. It’s just that I consistently seem to be caught up in myself. Too caught up to recognize my own sister has a problem. I was too caught up being a narcissist with Melody and Francis to even notice the problems of other people around me. And I know you say it, everyone says it, how I became a better person after breaking from Melody. But even then I still was too caught up in myself. I was caught up in making sure I was ready for my wrestling debut, that MY career and MY life was going to be great.” She sips her drink. “I am sorry, Julia.”

“You have absolutely nothing to apologize for.” Julia sips her drink. “It’s all in the past. Just like the crap between you and Melody, its in the past. Now forget about that, ok? Remember that tonight is about enjoying ourselves. Tonight is not about dwelling on the past.”

“Right, gotcha.” Glory says, forcing a smile on her face. She is about to speak when a large burly man approaches. He has two glasses in his hands, both clearly used to have alcohol in them but are both empty. Glory and Julia exchange looks and without saying a word can already tell that the other knows this man is drunk. Its on his breath.

“Heyyyyyy there ladies…you look great!” And his speech is slurred.

“Thanks, mate.” Glory says in an effort to be polite.

“Mate? Heh…you wanna mate!” Julia rolls her eyes but Glory just laughs at this man’s obliviousness.

“Not quite there uh…what did you say your name was?”

“John.”

“Right…” Glory smirks knowingly “...John.” She pats the empty stool next to her. “Why don’t you join us?”

“Glory!” Julia exclaims incredulously. Glory turns and looks at her sister and winks. Julia immediately knows what this means. Glory has an idea. Glory turns back to the man and motions to the empty stool again. “Come on then, Johnny. I promise I don’t bite.”

John’s eyes light up like a Christmas tree as he walks over rather quickly, but definitely not with much ease because his drunken state is already making moving a little difficult. And to make things worse, Glory Braddock gently kicks the stool, not enough for anyone to notice, but just enough to cause the stool to move and as a result John trips over it and falls face first onto the floor.

“Bloody hell!” Julia exclaims as she starts laughing out loud. She holds up her hand and high fives Glory. They quickly stifle their laughter as the bouncer approaches. Lucky for them he didn’t catch that it was Glory who caused this man to fall face first. All he saw was a drunk causing problems for two women. The bouncer bends down and picks him up and starts dragging him away.

“Sorry, ladies.”

“No problem, mate.” Glory says, grinning from ear to ear. Once the bouncer and the drunk man named John are out of sight, Glory turns back to face Julia.

“We got lucky there, Glory.”

“Maybe. But a good prank sometimes requires a little luck.”

“So Glory The Prank Master is back?”

“I suppose.” Glory winks at Julia. “I haven’t lost my touch, have I?”

“No, you definitely haven’t. Are you feeling better?”

“I am.” Glory nods her head as she sips some of her drink. “You’re right, I needed this.” They toast one another before taking sips of their drinks. Things seem to be going so smooth, so well, when suddenly a familiar voice rings out that brings tension back into the situation.

“Well isn’t this such a pleasant surprise!” Glory and Julia turn towards the sound of the voice in time to see Melody Murphy approaching with a man, about her age, maybe a little older, with brown hair and his arm wrapped around her shoulders. “My best friend and her sister, the runt of the litter. I didn’t realize you frequented bars like this…well, I knew you used to, Marie, but I didn’t know you still did.”

“My name is Glory.” She points at the man with her. “And who the hell is that? Are you already tired of using Matty and tossed him aside for the next piece of meat? Seriously, Melody, you’re just like a bloody doorknob. Every guy gets a turn with you.”

“Ouch, that hurts.” Melody chuckles. “But you’re wrong. This is definitely not what you think it is. Marie…sorry, GLORY…meet my brother, his name is James; James Murphy. James, this is my good friend Gloria Marie Braddock.”

“Your brother?” Glory scoffs. “Even I had no idea you had a brother. How convenient.”

“Calm down, Glory.” Julia says as she notices her sister’s temper beginning to flare. Melody immediately turns her attention to Julia.

“Thanks for talking sense into my friend, runt. Or is it Julia? I can’t remember, honestly.”

“It’s nice to see you haven’t changed much, Melody.” Julia says in an accusatory tone.

“You sure have changed.” Melody says grinning from ear to ear. “The last time I saw you in person, you were a drunk and addicted to God knows what. You were trash. But you have become quite a classy lady since trading the Russian mother for a brand new mummy.” Melody shoots Glory a look. “I heard you did too. Is that true?”

“Go to hell.”

“Once again that’s very rude of you.” Melody says. “In fact, I was going to ask if James and I could join you.”

“Well you can’t.” Glory insists.

“And why not? You were inviting that annoying drunkard to join you.”

“Yeah and you saw what happened to him. Do you want to see a repeat performance?”

“Not necessary.” Melody shakes her head. “James and I need to be leaving anyway. But while you’re here, I should remind you about our meeting with Francis next week in Charlotte.”

“I remember.” Glory growls under her breath.

“Good.” Melody beams happily. “It will be so wonderful to have the gang back together; we were the best of friends, the three of us, and I hope we can be friends again.” She winks at Glory. “Just try and be nicer, ok?”

Melody and her brother James turn and walk away. Glory cannot take her eyes off of them. She glares hateful daggers right at them. It is only when Julia speaks that her trancelike state is broken.

“Glory?”

“What?”

“Are you ok?”

“I’ll be fine.” Glory sighs as she turns back to face Julia.

“I’m sorry. I had no idea she would be here, honest. I really wanted you to get away from all of this. I wanted you to forget this.”

“Maybe this is just a sign that I cannot just ignore her?” Glory asks. “Maybe I do need to deal with this?”

“Have you forgotten what I said earlier? You cannot save everyone, Glory.”

“But what about that? What did we just see? She was cheating on Matty.”

“Maybe she was telling the truth?” Julia suggests. “Maybe that was her brother? I’m not saying she has completely turned over a new leaf. She still seems to be the same bitch she was in school. But maybe she is being truthful with you?”

“I’m not sure she is even capable of being truthful.”

==========
September 13th, 2023
Tampa Bay, Florida
On Camera
==========

The brilliant bright blue sky of Florida is radiant with the sun hanging overhead within the clouds. In the backdrop of this scene is the Amalie Arena, right here in Tampa Bay, Florida, the venue that will play host to SCW Breakdown. The camera pans out to get a better view of the impressive structure and as it does so, it eventually gets a shot of a female figure standing near to the front of the arena. The camera then zooms in closer to get a better shot of this lovely figure. It is none other than “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock. The beautiful blonde is wearing denim jeans, black boots, and a royal purple t-shirt. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. A confident smirk is etched across the face of The British Bombshell.

“The Apostle Paul once said, when he was nearing the end of his life, ‘I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.’ Now I am not planning to die anytime soon nor do I anticipate my career to suddenly come to a crashing halt. But I can see the finish line in the sense that what I have wanted to accomplish since my arrival in Supreme Championship Wrestling is so very close to being realized. SCW easily has the best talent bar none of any place I have personally wrestled in, and with that kind of talent comes a reputation. People were questioning me, doubting me, and were very skeptical of my chances when I was offered a contract to wrestle here back in January of 2019. But I didn’t let those voices bother me. I didn’t let them linger. Instead I viewed it as a challenge. From that moment forward I made it my mission statement to prove them all wrong and to prove to myself that I belonged and that I could hang anywhere and everywhere I decided to hang my hat. The best, most perfect way to make people eat crow? Win the SCW Supreme Championship. Put myself into an elite club that very few in this company has managed to achieve.”

“For nearly five years I have fought that good fight, for nearly five years I have kept the faith in myself and in my abilities, refusing to quit even when the time got tough. Now I can see the finish line just up ahead. All I needed was my best friend, Brittany Lohan, to give me a good swift kick in the ass to remind me who and what I am. Now Twisted & Sadistic are back together, I am one tag team championship short of becoming Supreme Champion, and we are on a roll having beaten The Playgirls, Team Desire, and European Fiery Nation. With this kind of momentum at our back, Britt and I could find ourselves in tag title contention in no time.” Braddock chuckles softly. “But life will oh so very often throw you an unexpected curveball. In the case of Twisted & Sadistic, it works out in our favor because in one night we can expedite our tag team championship opportunity. In one night we can cut through the remaining list of contenders, putting ourselves right up at the top of the list, and place ourselves against Rated X at Apocalypse. We can finish this once race once and for all.” She shakes her head.

“Nothing is ever that easy with SCW, now is it? In my nearly five years with this company, I can honestly say that I do not recall seeing a deeper and more passionate tag team division than the one we have right here and right now. Britt and I already beat three of them. But there are more; Bree and Datura are passionate about the tag titles, as are Chance and Kelsai. As annoying as they are, you can never count out The Holly Adams Brand. The Farmstead Friends, as ridiculous as they may be, had one of the most dominant tag team title reigns in recent memory. You have two legends in Amy Chastaine and Simon Lyman. Light in the Darkness have been gunning for this opportunity for months. And of course you have the newly returned Alistaire Allocco and his dad Adam.” The British Bombshell nods her head.

“That’s quite a collection of talent and if Britt and I want that next crack at Rated X, then we will have to go through each and every one of them.” Glory chuckles softly. “I’m sure Britt will have her own unique opinion about this Tag Team Turmoil taking place tomorrow night. I mean, its fair to say I suppose that we already beat three of these teams in this Turmoil and that at least one has already had an opportunity and come up short. You could say quite a bit about each and every one of these teams and why they may…or may not…deserve that opportunity.” Glory Braddock shakes her head. “But honestly, what better way to see who is truly worthy of challenging Ace and Ravyn than by putting every single tag team in the division and pitting them against one another in Tag Team Turmoil?” Glory shrugs her shoulders. “I can’t think of any better way and honestly, me and Britt, Twisted & Sadistic, we believe in EARNING this opportunity. We believe in proving to the whole damn world that we are exactly what we have claimed to be from the very beginning…” a stone cold glare appears on her face “...the most dominant force in the SCW tag team division.”

“We ARE the most dominant tag team in the division. I believe it in my heart and soul and would bet my life and my career on how damn good me and Britt are as a unit. So no, I do not have any problem with walking right into the Amalie Arena behind me tomorrow night with Britt by my side and beating each and every one of those other tag teams in this division. So bring on tag team turmoil. Bring on every single tag team in the division. Britt and I have all the momentum in the world behind us, we are on a winning streak that we are going to ride straight through Breakdown, through tag team turmoil, and right into Apocalypse where we will beat up and beat down Rated X to claim what we have known from the very beginning would eventually become ours.” She smirks knowingly. “The SCW World Tag Team Championship.”

“Is this going to be a challenge?” She nods her head. “Damn right it will be a challenge. But I believe in myself, I believe in Britt, and I believe in Twisted & Sadistic. More importantly, I believe that Britt and I have the passion and that will to win, that will to never give up, and most importantly, the sheer determination to mow over anyone and everyone who gets in our way. Twisted & Sadistic are prepared to do anything and everything necessary to survive and endure tag team turmoil. Because I DO see the finish line, I HAVE fought the good fight, and I have kept the faith. My time is here and if I can use Tag Team Turmoil to expedite the process and jump to the front of the line then damn it, that is exactly what I am going to do, that is what Britt and I will do. We are not going to ‘wait our turn’, we are going to beat people up, crack some skulls, and lay claim to the top contender status. It doesn’t matter if you have been teaming forever or just recently threw yourselves together as a unit. It doesn’t matter if you’re serious or ridiculous, loved or hated, Twisted & Sadistic will go through all of them to become number one contenders tomorrow night.” Glory Braddock grins from ear to ear.

“I am ready to cross the finish line. I am ready to become SCW World Tag Team Champion with my friend. I am ready to become Supreme Champion and prove everyone wrong.” She turns to walk away and the scene fades to black.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Katie Steward | Team Desire | "Her Activism"

Hollywood, California at a television studio backlot. The place is pretty empty which is unusual midday, but with the ongoing writer strike it’s expected. Katie Steward steps out of a building. She juggles around some tapes in her hands. She had finished up some editing she was doing for her documentary and taking the work home with her. Katie walks across the studio putting the tapes into her bag. She’s still pretty far from her car when she hears some commotion happening. Katie looks up and around trying to figure out where it’s coming from. That’s when she sees it. A few people dressed in black and wearing character masks. Katie recognizes the masks as Comedy and Drama masks. Katie remembers them from her acting classes from school.

Katie tries to find a place to hide, but it might be a bit difficult being out in the open as she is. She sprints to some bushes nearby to hide behind. She could then follow the obstructed view to the parking lot and make it to her car.
She however doesn’t get too far in the plan being immediately grabbed while she was standing in the open. They are bigger than Katie. They’re arms wrapped around her. Squeezing her tight. Katie doesn’t panic. Being a wrestler in SCW seems second nature to her. She counters the hold by slipping out of it. Katie rolls behind them and sweeps the leg knocking them down. Katie stands back to her feet and notices she’s now got the unwanted attention of the group. She slowly backtracks keeping distance between them. She really doesn’t want to have to try and run a gaunltlet. Why would this be a thing?

“Katie?” A voice is heard in the back of the ground. Katie scans the crowd trying to find the person who called her name. Then she sees someone make her way through and lift the drama mask from her face.
“Brooke?” Katie recognizes her. She’s Weasel’s sister. She was usually the one to speak up against social issues and lead a charge against corporations. So seeing her around isn’t such a shock. Hanging with a shady group of misfits on the other hand was alarming though.

“So, are you working here?” Brooke asks a question to see what Katie’s answer is. Wondering if maybe Katie is a scab. Someone who would cross the picket line of striking workers. Katie doesn’t seem to pick up on Brooke’s accusation.
“I was just doing some editing for my documentary. Borrowing their equipment. I have keys.” Katie tells her. Katie mentioning she having keys triggers some of the people to get an idea.

“She has keys. We can grab them off her.”

Katie hears their intentions and nods her head. “Yeah, yeah you can try. You can also end up like your friend here.” The person Katie had dropped earlier sits up in front of her and Katie lifts her knee hitting them in the face making go back to sleep and to send a message to the group. The crowd doesn’t like it and they grow unruly and begin to move toward her.

“Hold on.” Brooke raises her arms holding the crowd back. “Just take it easy. Let me talk to her. Everyone just chill and pick him up and get him out of here.”

A couple of guys step out from the group and help the person that Katie put to sleep up and take them away. Brooke walks over to talk to Katie. She gets close to her when a party crasher shows up. Studio Security. They call out to the people gathered around and blow on a whistle. The crowd disperse and runs in all directions. Katie and Brooke exchange glances. Katie grabs Brooke’s hand as she tries to run away. She holds onto it for a few seconds and then lets go and Brooke disappears into the lot. Security runs over to check to make sure Katie is alright.

“Are you ok, Ms. Steward?”

“Yes. I’m fine. I took care of myself.” Katie grabs her back. She leaves the security to look around the area for anyone who shouldn’t be there. Katie makes it to her car and leaves the studio.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

At Steward’s Place, TJ’s restaurant that he had opened for Katie. Katie sits in a booth looking like she is waiting on someone. Her eyes continue to glance by the door at anyone who enters.
Brooke walks into the restaurant and finds Katie watching her. She walks over to the booth. Holding up her hand which has a matchbook with the restaurant on it. “I got your subtle message you slipped into my hand. Not a bad slide of the hand.”

Katie smiles. “I had a lot of fun with that magic kit when I was nine. I do take it naturally to be a show woman.”
Brooke nods along and she sits down in the booth with Katie. The two sit there in silence for a couple of minutes. Neither really knows what to say.

“I hadn’t expected to run into you today.” Katie tells Brooke.

“I had the exact same thought. Being an actress was thinking you’d be on their side and wouldn’t cross.”Brooke accuses Katie.

“Hey, I’m on the side of the writers. In fact, TJ and I have been helping a lot of them and their family out with the use of the restaurant and getting food to them. Besides, my documentary is a personal project for SCW.” Katie explains how things are and Brooke sits there and looks sorry for accusing her of such an awful thing.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

“It’s ok. We weren’t really broadcasting it to everyone. We’re just lucky the wrestling world has different rules to Hollywood.” Katie continued on with her explanation.

“Yeah, that's what makes it so frustrating. The different rules. The studio execs are making millions while the writers and everyone are getting screwed. All because streaming has different rules and junk. That's why we need to send a message because they're not listening. That's what we were doing before you interrupted us." Brooke tells Katie her group's strategy. Katie followed it by nodding at her. She understands what she is saying, but Katie wouldn't agree with it.

"It's very good to have a passion like that, but it looked a lot more like vandalism than activism, Brooke." Katie shakes her head in disappointment.

"Yeah, well sometimes it's needed. Like that Studio. He makes a good $300 Million a year. They just put on some major shows too. So he's getting a lot of bonus." Brooke vents out her frustrations in hoping Katie understands.

"That was Rise to Greatness. They are reporting it broke records all over the world in viewership." Katie smirks. "Safe to say, why?"

"Well if you see him tell him you're welcome." Brooke replies.

"Wait. They're making money off me." Katie's mind starts the process, connecting the dots that Brooke is pinning together on the board.

"We need to send a message so they get it. Waiting around for them to come to the table only hurts the people we're fighting for. I hope you understand." Brooke reaches out her hand and holds onto Katie. Hoping that maybe she got through to her or at least enough so that she won't turn her in.

“Yes. I think I do understand. You’re right. We do need to protest and help in our own way.” Katie looks at Brooke with an understanding. It brings a smile to Brooke’s face. “Just vandalism is a step too far.”

“Of course. We wouldn’t do that.” Brooke shakes her head. “However, a harmless prank wouldn’t be crossing any lines.”

“Well only if it’s a harmless one.”

The two women sit at the table and smile at the other. Both casuals taking back and forth in what feels like coded messages. They end in a shared laugh.

“Thanks for the talk, Katie.” Brooke excuses herself and leaves.

Katie is still sitting in the booth by herself. She looks around and thinks about what Brooke had told her. Her eyes glance down beside where her bag sits. Her documentary rests at the top of it. Katie breathes heavier, getting upset all of a sudden and just says “Bastards.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours pass by and the restaurant is closed. Katie is still sitting in the booth and TJ shows up and joins her.

“TJ, you wanna know something? I think they’re taking advantage of me.” Katie looks at him with a serious expression.

TJ freezes up for a second and wonders what he’s stepped into. “Is this what you and that girl were talking about? Oh yeah, I saw you.” TJ sits back in the booth and looks at Katie.

“Brooke is a sweet girl that is very passionate about social issues.” Katie told him. “And I think she has a point. Like my documentary. One of the most inspiring stories ever. I was just going to give it away. Do you have any idea how much more bonuses they would get?” TJ sits there looking at Katie. Not sure how to answer her. “All of it!”
“So you’re not going to release it?” TJ questions her.

“I couldn’t do that.The story is too important. Too powerful to be hoarded to myself. What I need to do is launch my own protest. In solidarity with the writer’s guild and everyone else that’s joined in.” Katie sits up straight in the booth. Her chest sticking out and feeling strong and powerful as she says her next line. “They’re not going to get Katie Steward.”

“So you’re on strike then?” TJ asks.

“No. You’re not listening to me, TJ. I said they’re not getting Katie Steward.” TJ just stares blankly at her. “Oh my Goddess, how are you not getting this? You are ruining my brilliance. They are not getting Katie Steward. My star power. The name, the lights, the glamor. All gone.”

“And you think this is a good idea?” TJ is still questioning Katie’s decision. He knows her well enough that he can’t see her taking this so well the longer it goes on for.

“Trust me, TJ. They’ll see results in less than a month. That’s how much they need to have my name in the lights.”

Katie smiles as she knows she’s about to get everything she wants in her ingenious plan. She gets out of the booth and heads home leaving TJ to still be pondering over this latest idea.

“Tag Team Turmoil.” Katie laughs. “SCW in their continued journey to throw everything at me in my quest to become something that no other person has done. They just love coming up with new ways of making me work. Which is all fair and dandy. It just makes my story all that more fascinating. Unlike everyone else SCW has come through their door. There isn’t a single person that can say they’re better than me. Just look at this turmoil. Twisted and Sadistic may have been lucky one night.” Katie pauses. “A very big and important night for SCW, but that is beside the point. Brittany and Glory are good, but there is no Katie. So while they had a good night at Rise to Greatness. I will make sure they don’t have a nice one on Breakdown.”

“It’s just Twisted and Sadistic, though. The Tag Team competition decided to spice things up. Chance and Kalsai are back along with the rowdy soccer hooligans of Europe. When we run this gauntlet we will again fend them off. It’s not just them. Happy Friends, Holly Adams Association, Playgirls, Amy and Simon, Alloccos, Light in the Darkness and Statera. There is an army of resistance standing in my way of becoming Supreme Champion. Just imagine that. Out of all the Supreme Champions that SCW has seen. Can anyone honestly say they’re better than me? Has any of them walked through a battlefield of bodies to make it to the other side. I don’t think so. That is why  Tag Turmoil. I already know everyone will be out to get me. It’s just their nature. Like a second skin to try and screw me over. It’s why they’re going to fail. It’s just going to feed their Goddess and she will grow hungry and the hungrier that she gets. She’s going to consume entire planets to feed herself.” Katie freezes up and grabs her head. Rubbing her temple like she has a headache. “Damn it, TJ. No more comic talk.”

“Anyways, SCW is just continuing to create the greatest story ever. My documentary will be life changing for anyone who views it. When it finally comes out. When I change the world for the better. It’s truly going to be something special.” Katie smirks. “So it’s safe to say that Gigi and I will be very confident come Breakdown this week. No matter who SCW decides to throw at us. I dare them to have us draw the first entry into this turmoil. Because unlike every other team. We will prove ourselves and end the Breakdown with a Hollywood ending.”
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]