Cassie Wolfe vs. Polly vs. Crystal Zdunich
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 20, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Cassie gave it her best shot but in the end Syren retained the Adrenaline Championship! And after a week’s break? She was back in action this week taking on Polly and former Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Crystal Zdunich, someone who has had more than a few run ins with Cassie’s half-sister Krystal over the years! Can Cassie get the win?

Cassie’s home, Reno, Nevada
Tuesday the 19th of September 2023, 18:00pm

Ai y iyi! I thought the drama ended after Violent Conduct but nope!

I won’t go too much into detail about what’s happening over at the other SCW but things are going off the rails again, this time with another Go Gym Graduate, but it at least ties in with my match for Supreme Championship Wrestling! Why? Because I’m taking on two women who used to be with the other SCW.

Yeah I know the link is tenuous at best but my point still stands.

Crystal was a name infamous among the Bombshells in the other SCW and whilst I wasn’t a hundred percent sure on the details of her departure from the other SCW? I know she’s a hell of a talent! Polly on the other hand was someone who was in Sin City Wrestling when I was fifteen and still living in Australia.

Yeah I probably just made both my opponents feel old but that’s beside the point.

”Why do I get the feeling that I dodged a bullet by not joining the other SCW at the same time as Harp?” I wondered to myself as I read through the other tweets regarding what was happening over there, I put that out of my mind for now though because I had other things to worry about. ”Need to focus on the SCW where I’m a contracted talent for now! And that means worrying about this Triple Threat.”

”Speaking to yourself again?” Becky asked as I glanced up from my laptop when I heard my girlfriends’ voice. ”First sign of insanity and all that!”

”I thought that was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome?” I joked and Becky just shook her head, I literally only knew that one quote from Far Cry 3, well that and the fact that they wasted their marketing on a bad guy who wasn’t even the main bad guy! ”Just looking at everything that’s going down in Sic City Wrestling, both the drama and Ariana’s approval rating.”

”Forget about her, she’s going through the same thing you did at the beginning of the year, only ten times worse.” Becky responded as she shook her head and I winced, yeah that wasn’t one of my brighter ideas. ”Besides, you should really be focussing on your match against Polly and Crystal.”

”Yeah true.” I responded with a nod before I started playing on my Nintendo Switch for a bit.

Cassie’s promo room, Reno, Nevada
Wednesday the 20th of September 2023, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go.

”The most I can say about the SCW Adrenaline Championship Match against Syren was that I tried.” I commented as the green screen behind me showed the ending of the title match in question. ”But now starts the rebuild process and that whole thing starts with my match against Crystal Zdunich and Polly at the next Breakdown! A girl who has a relative in the other SCW against two former SCW Bombshells, what can go wrong?”

A lot.

”Considering Crystal is a Hall of Famer over there and I wasn’t even sixteen when Polly wrestled there? A lot can go wrong, let’s be honest!” I stated as the green screen showed my two opponents.  ”But that does beg the question, can I win this match? I know how good I am in the ring but I also know that Polly and Crystal are no slouches in the ring either!”

That said?

”I won’t back down from any challenge and this Triple Threat will be no different.” I added as I folded my arms. ”I mean, ask my girlfriends how our last threesome went! They’ll tell you that I came out on top and this match will end the same way.” I turned around expectedly only to see a black background with the words “Cass is full of shit” in big bold letters and turned around. ”Very funny guys! Enjoy sleeping on the couch for the remainder of the match!”

It’s that simple.

”Basically this match is how I’m going to bounce back from my loss to Syren two weeks ago and it’s gonna take a lot more than Crystal and Polly to stop me!” I added as I flexed a muscle. ”I’ve been with this company for over a year now and I’ve been kicking ass and taking names in that time! What’s two veterans got that I don’t? Go on, I’ll wait!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Well I guess they have the experience edge over me but as far as I’m concerned? That’s their only advantage.” I added with a confident grin. ”And at Breakdown? I’ll continue to kick ass and take names all over the place! To all my fans? In a world of fake queens and washed up veterans? Be a Rebel Princess! Too Crystal and Polly? Don’t underestimate me because I’m the youngest wrestler in the match because I’m Hungry Like The Wolfe! See you in the ring!”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]
Season 4 / Episode 12 / Realizer - Part 1

[Image: dove-crying-sad-depressed-upset-gif-10274525.gif]
Season 4 / Episode 13 / Realizer - Part 2

[Image: miley-cyrus-laugh-laughing-lol-gif-8806459.gif]