Katie Steward vs. Bianca Evans
Katie Steward vs. Bianca Evans

3 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 20, 2018
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Her Sword of Light"

{The episode starts in the middle of the day out in the world. The sky is blue and the sun is out. The camera lowers down to the hillside where Katie Steward is sitting Indian style in her white cloth dress and a floral crown on her head. She looks to be practicing her yoga excises. Her eyes are closed as she tries to find her center. Blocking out all her surroundings. She slips into her dream state and after a few seconds a shadow figured appears and rushes toward her wailing in terror. The figure flies close enough that Katie sees Bianca Evans’ face before it disappears.}
{Katie falls back onto the hillside buried in the tall grass and looking up at the sky. Hurse walks up and stands over Katie looking down at her on the ground. He is dressed like he’s doing some dumb cosplay for Lord of the Rings.}
Hurse: Are you done ignoring me now? Can we carry on with our journey now?
{Katie quickly gets up off the ground and dusts herself off from any brush that’s stuck on her dress. She turns away from Hurse and takes a couple of steps.}
Hurse: What did you see? Right now when you were, you know doing your whole mediation thing?
Katie Steward: It’s called Yoga and I didn’t see anything.
Hurse: Doesn’t seem like anything. Wherever it was had you falling over on your ass.
Katie Steward: I didn’t fall on my ass… Why are you here? With me?
Hurse: I told you. I am a messenger. From the Goddess Danu. Your power. You’ve no longer hold yourself to the standards of a God. You’ve lost yourself and I was sent to help. To see if you could find your way back. If you could be a Goddess again.
Katie Steward: And Hurse?
Hurse: Do you not like? The Goddess knew you would be hestiate to agree to this journey. So she believed if you could trust this appearance that then you could believe in her path again.
Katie Steward: Are you saying I don’t believe in the Goddesses’ path anymore?
Hurse: She believes you’ve stray from the path. Also with Bianca Evans laying siege to her temple and taking it for herself. It might be lost forever.
Katie Steward: What do you mean by Bianca Evans? Is she doing something? She took my powers away? Is that why I can’t sleep and she’s haunting my dreams?
Hurse: Is she doing that? This might be more serious than we thought. We should get moving now.
{Hurse turns and walks off trying to get Katie to walk with him so they can begin their quest. Katie follows him as she still has questions she wants answered.}
Katie Steward: Ok let’s say this whole thing really is a mission that the Goddess put forth for me to follow. How am I going to save whatever we’re doing?
Hurse: That’s why were on the quests. We have to get you ready for the battles to come. You might be able to defeat Bianca on your own, but just defeating her won’t get your powers back. It’ll be a long road ahead.
Katie Steward: What quests? Where are we going? What do we need?
Hurse: We are going to acquire the Claíomh Solais.
Katie Steward: The Claim Might, what?
Hurse: Claíomh Solais. The Sword of Light. It was one of the four treasures of the Tuatha Dé Danann and it’s going to be something you’ll need for the battles ahead of you.
Katie Steward: And that’ll get me my Goddess powers back?
Hurse: It’ll make you a great warrior if we are victorious. This all depends on you mostly though.
Katie Steward: You know what, if this means that I won’t have these Bianca filled nightmares anymore then I’m willing to try anything.
Hurse: That’s great. Although the Goddess will probably need a lot more commitment out of you if you’re going to get your powers back.
Katie Steward: Oh the Goddess wants commitment, does she? There is no one else in this world that’s more commitment to anything than me. Do you know about my monologue in the play for the Heathers? The reviewers couldn’t believe how long I could go for.
Hurse: Well we are in your head so I do…
Katie Steward: Let me tell you about it.
{Katie begins to tell the tales of her amazing performances throughout her fabulous career to prove that she is more than willing to be whatever is asked of her. The camera pans up to the sky and shows the sun moving forward to speed up the journey a little bit.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The camera lowers back down to Katie and Hurse who have venture through on foot. Hurse stops and holds his arm out to slow down Katie. Katie finishes telling her lustrous autobiography.}
Katie Steward: ...and that’s how a little girl from Socal grew up to be one of the most influential people in the world of entertainment... (laughs) and you question my commitment issues.
{Katie notices they’ve stopped and she looks around.}
Katie Steward: What’s happening? Are we here? Did we make it?
{Hurse doesn’t reply to her and she taps him on his shoulder to get his attention. He spins around and looks at her seeing her lips moving. He then removes from tree leaves from his ears.}
Hurse: What?
Katie Steward: You were listening to my story? I just proved why I am perfect representation for the Goddess.
Hurse: Sorry, I guess we’ll just have to do it the hard way then.
Katie Steward: There is a hard way?
Hurse: We’ve come to the caravan of soldier returning home from battle. If you look you can see the Sword of Light resting in the sleethe of their King. Nauda.
{Katie looks at Hurse not understanding anything he said. She turns and notices the caravan whose come to a rest for the night and set up camp. She sees the shining blue steel of the sword that’s by the side of their King who appears to resemble Chad Evans. He holds up his hand checking out his silver hand.}
Katie Steward: Does he have a silver hand? So what he like lost it or something?
{Katie turns back to Hurse who has shape shifted again into a rat and scampered away.}
Katie Steward: Where are you doing? I thought you were helping me. Right, I have to do this the hard way. On my own.
{Katie shakes her head and turns her attention back to the caravan and tries to figure out some way to get the Claíomh Solais for her upcoming battles and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to fifteen minutes later and Katie moved closer to the caravan. She wear a dark colored cloak with a hood covering her head as she tries to stealth her way through it. She moves in and out from behind supplies as the soldiers never notice her. She makes it to the tent where the King is currently housed and she slips inside and hides behind some more supplies. She sees the King sitting at a table looking at maps and strategies. She sees the sword by his side. Without thinking she decides to go for it. She slowly sneaks out from behind her hiding spot and moves across the tent and reaches out hand out carefully trying to grab the sword. She moves closer touching the hilt with her finger trips and then just completely makes a dive for it trying to grab it. She instead eats the floor and falls face first into the dirt. The King jumps up out of his seat and holds the hilt of his sword on guard from the intruder in his tent.}
Chad Evans: Who are you? What are you doing in my tent?
{The King draws his sword to the thief.}
Chad Evans: Are you after my sword? Well there is only one way to deal with thievery. We take your hand.
{Katie tries to run, but the King grabs her by the hand and pulls her along. The exit the tent and the King swings her around letting her go and she rolls into the dirt and it gets everyone’s attention. He cloak flies off revealing Katie to everyone around her.}
Chad Evans: We have a thief in our mitts, men. You all know what we do to thieves.
Katie Steward: Is that what happened to your hand?
{The King looks at his silver hand.}
Chad Evans: No. This was a battle with the champion of the Fir Bolg, Sreng. You won’t be getting a hand of your own.
{The soldier around her stand and begin to circle the thief. In the heat of the moment Katie’s fairy wings appear from her back. Beautiful pink and white butterfly wings that cause the soldiers to take a step back.}
Chad Evans: A fae interested in Claíomh Solais. What is your business?
{Katie’s attention is more focused on the wings that are behind her as she is in shock that this world just got a whole of a lot weirder for her. Her heart races and the wings start to flap. She stumbles backwards trying to get away from everyone and manages to brush up against a tree. The soldiers around her watch her closely. Her wings flap faster with her racing heartbeat and she starts to take off off the ground. She doesn’t get too far hitting a branch above and crashing back down to ground where she slips out of consciousness.}

{The scene opens to Katie regaining consciousness as she finds herself on the ground with her arm stretched across the table and her wrist tied down. The King circles her with his hand on the hilt of his sword ready to deal out her punishment for attempt to steal. Katie starts to freak out as she tries to pull her hand free. The crowd of soldier gather around and watch on. Katie can’t free herself from the restrain so she does the next best thing. She tries to walk herself up from this nightmare scenario she is in. She closes her eyes tight trying to picture herself anywhere else. She opens her eyes to see the King drawing his sword. Katie closes her eyes again not wanting to watch and she desperately tries imagining herself anywhere else.}
{Screams are heard in the crowd that distract the King. He turns to the commotion to see what’s happening as some solider runs while others scramble around. A rat runs across the ground towards the King. The King laughs it off as he tries to catch it, but it maneuvers away and the King gives chase. Katie opens her eyes to the commotion and sees the caravan going nuts and running around. She takes this opportunity to again and try to escape, but she can’t free her wrist. The rat jumps on the table and that just freaks her out even more. She tries to free herself again and then notices the rat gnawing on the restrain.}
Katie Steward: What? Hurse…
{The King finds the rat and sees it trying to free Katie. He decides to do double the duty and draws his sword to kill the rat and deal Katie’s punishment. He raises the sword over his head, but before he brings it down Katie kicks a stool into the King’s legs tripping him up. The King falls to the floor and the sword flies into the air and comes down straight for Katie’s hand. She moves her hand with all her might and manages to squeak her hand free in time for the sword to impale on the table. Katie breaths a sigh of relief and notices the sword in front of her. She grabs the hilt and thrust it up pulling it out of the table. She’s collected her prize and not in the chaos runs out of the caravan to escape.}
{Katie stops to catch her breath. She wonders how she could get away from the army of soldiers that are sure to be coming for her. She makes her wings appear from her back. She focuses herself as she flaps her wings to get herself up off the ground and fly away from the scene with the sword still clutched in her hands.}

{The scene opens back in the real world to Katie walking up in bed in Autumn Daniel’s guest room. Katie sits up in a sweat as she is still trying to catch her breath.}
Katie Steward: I really have to stop eating those brownies that Autumn leaves out on the table.
{Katie reaches for her phone and scrolls through her numbers to call her friend, Gina.}
Gina Pierce: Hi Katie, are you calling for another update?
Katie Steward: Am I that desperate?
Gina Pierce: Well I know it can’t be easy for you not sleeping in your own bed in your own place.
Katie Steward: So how is it?
Gina Pierce: By the looks of it it should be a few more weeks I say.
Katie Steward: Ok, thanks Gina.
Gina Pierce: No problem.
{Katie and Gina end their call and Katie lays back down in bed. Her hand reaches under the bed and she feels something there. Katie turns to fear as she sits up and pulls out the Claíomh Solais from under the pillow.}
Katie Steward: Oooooooo what was in those brownies? She should be charging triple the price.

{The scene opens backstage of some studio set where Katie Steward sits in front of a green screen in her director’s chair. She’s wearing her white and gold ring robe. She sits back in her seat and gets more comfortable with the camera before she begins with what she wants to say.}
Katie Steward: These last couple of months I haven’t been myself. My Goddess, this last month things have been weird for me. I’ve gotten some strange news and I’ve gotten threats. Which by the way is a lot less common than you may think. People don’t come starting something with me on a routine basis. Oh no, when someone comes knocking then are going to be wanting something. Bianca Evans wants her fairy tale story. She’s got her handsome Prince… or maybe King I honestly don’t know what to think about that one and I really don’t want to wager a guess. Bianca anyways found her Prince and she wants to ride off in the sunset with him with my life. Maybe I should just give it too her. Am I really that kind of a monster to stand in the path of true love? Honestly who does everyone think I am? Is this something the Evil Queen would do? I mean she did crash a royal wedding, but that’s not me. I’m not a monster. I’m not evil and if Bianca wants this life then she can have it. It is yours. Thank you for this honor. I am truly grateful and roll credits.
{Katie finishes her speech and she stands up from her director’s chair and walks off the set.}
Katie Steward: Of course you know that’s not how the story ends.
{Katie walks back into frame and stands next her chair.}
Katie Steward: I was serious when I said I wasn’t a monster. I was serious when I said Bianca was more then happy to take this life all for herself. I… I just can’t give this fight up yet. There are still so many people in SCW that need to learn and say my name. That need to say it with the respect it deserves. This chair, I know it’s nothing special. You can custom order anything and just have your name printed on it. I’m sure Bianca will have one of her own next week. That’s my point though. If you could have your picture taken. Do you chose Bianca Evans? Or Do you chose Katie Steward? This is my chair. This is my show and I am the director of it. The curtain is coming down on my show for a very long time. Still it’s Goddess, it’s Queen and you don’t want to tempt my fury. I’m on a journey to recapture what I lost. I will have SCW back within the palm of my hand once again. Bianca just remember I’m not the monster that SCW paints me as. I’m not an Evil Queen like the fans view me as. I’m the Goddess of Desire and I promise you that you will have your happy ending that you deserve. You can go home with Chad at the end of the night and I will be in the ring waiting for my SCW Championship to come home. Momma has a long road ahead of her and nobody is standing in her way.
{Katie turns around and walks off the set for reals this time and the scene and episode end.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
ooc somehow got this done. good luck wes.

Bianca Evans - What i Deserve.

---------

I want to be more....

I train every day... wake up and work out till it hurts. I look in the mirror and I see every flaw. I see everything thats wrong with me. I see everything i hate about myself. I want to be better i want to be more then i am. I look back at these last few months. I need this...i need to beat Katie Steward...its not just a match...it is my career my life. I deserve this i deserve to be the best i deserve to have that torch passed to me.

But i wouldnt admit it to any one even Chad. But I'm scared...scared im not good enough yet. Scared that I'm not on the level of a legend like Katie Steward. I beat Gigi but beating the princess as the queen. 

I look at the knuckles on my wrist moving my fingers along the platinum. I took them from Gigi during our match in part

I'm nervous why the fuck am i nervous...why the fuck am i so uneasy...Its not like no one has beaten Katie. But no...this is more then that. This is more for me then any of them. This is more for me because this moment if i beat Katie if I am able to claim the title of Goddess if I am able to beat Katie i will prove myself worthy of Chad. I will prove my self more then what people see me as. 

But Goddess's they dont doubt themselve they dont feel doubt the way i am. 

I feel the butterflys in my stomach the ache the doubt that i may not be able to do this that i may not be able to beat one of the greatest legends in SCW history. I did everything that i could to get her focused to get her to her absolute best. I didnt need to beat a Katie Steward thats just accepting of medicroity i needed her mad. But did I get her mad. After I beat Gigi she only watched me she didnt come down and attack me she didnt even look that pissed off. 

She played the role of the goddess to a t. She didnt lose her composure she kept her cool. And that is an advantage she has over me i cant keep my cool i cant keep control of my emotions.

I feel maybe If i did bring out the best in Katie Steward then maybe i wont be able to beat her. Maybe i wont be able to go toe to toe with her. She is the veteran she has the advantage in experience shes seen just about every thing one can see in the ring. And I know I make mistakes I made a ton against Gigi because I was so driven with the idea of sending a message to Katie. I almost lost the match several times just because i was trying to hurt her just because i wanted to prove how tough i was.

Stupid... that kind of shit is going to cost me against Katie. 

Chad said as much when i got home i didnt expect praise.

But as i entered the house dropped off my bags at the front door. Chad looked at me with a disapointed expression.

Chad: She's going to beat you.

Bianca: What did you not see what i did to Gigi.

Chad: Gigi isnt even half as good as Katie and you barely beat her.

Bianca: Really thanks for the vote of confidence Chad. 

Chad: Katie isnt a push over she isnt going to just take your shit. You think she wont do the exact same shit as you did... the knuckles that was cute but remeber Katie invented that. She invented stealing a win by any means and you are just a wannabe Bianca.

I roll my eyes in annoyance and cross my arms looking away from Chad.

Chad approches me.

Chad: You are such an idiot...you are just so reckless and filled with emotions i spotted atleast 20 mistakes you made in this match.

I narrow my eyes and tighten my frown and my arms across my chest in response.

Chad: Do you know why Katie has lasted as long as she has in SCW why she has been on the road with this company longer then anyone else. Competed in more ppv matches then any one else in scw.

Bianca: Because shes old.

Chad: No you idiot. Because no matter what she doesnt give up she may lose...things may not go in her favor but she never steps aside she is like a pheonix..i know some idiot took up that name in scw. But she is a constant she always rises from the ashes she always keeps coming back for more. Do you think even if you some how beat Katie that you will actually be on her level.

Bianca: Yes.

Chad: No because one win is nothing especially over a Legend of Katies Level. Beating her is nothing if you want what i know you want. You want the validation you want to prove yourself to me. Which i think honestly you are going to fail. You are going to screw up like you always do. 

Bianca: Why did you marry me if im such a loser.

Chad:Because you have a great ass...no Because you have the hunger to be more. And I want you to prove me wrong. And I want you to do it for yourself not me. I want you to make it about you not me not Katie. Make under attack about you taking your moment about taking this imaginary title of Goddess as your own because its what you want. What you know you deserve not because you are my wife. But because you are Bianca. Because you are the meanest cruelest sadistic bitch this company has ever seen. Your not the spoiled little cunt that came in here with money in the bank. You arent the weak little girl that was humilated by Aj helms a little over a year ago. You are more and that isnt enough for you need more because its what you need to just go on.

Bianca: You are such a fucker.

I say with a slight smile.

Chad: You need to do this for yourself. Not for me that is where you are going at this wrong. I dont want you to take another stupid loss. I want to see you win especially now that you carry my name. 

Bianca:I am going to do it for myself. I was having doubts. I really havent done much here in SCW or in life if im honest i dont have a ridiculous list of titles and achievements.

Chad:Good.

------------

The good thing about being married to Chad is we have our own personal gym. So I dont need to be around any one else. I hate working out with others around I tend to just go for long runs and yoga in my hotel room instead of going to public gyms.  

I lift the dumb bell... pulling it up to my shoulder.

"Thats my girl" 

I roll my eyes instantly reconizing the voice of my mother.

Bianca: What do you want mother?

Ophelia: just wanting to have a little work out with my daughter we are quite the team

Bianca: You werent a complete idiot out there.

My mother gets on the stair master and begins to walk. 

Ophelia: I am so proud of you.

Bianca: Thats new.

Ophelia: I've always been proud of you.

Bianca: no bullshit mother Ethan was always your favoritte you see a chance at milking something.

Ophelia: No-

I drop the barbell suddenly and spin around quickly snatch my mother by the throat

Bianca: I dont need your fake love mother. i want you to get that i dont need you to pretend you've always been proud of me because honestly that disgusts me to my very core. I know you i know you are all about yourself. 

Ophelia remains silient. As I let go of her throat.

Bianca: This...is working. We'll just leave it at that.

Ophelia: Um...ok.

Bianca: Just be shut up and let me work out.

I pick up the barbell and continue the rest of my work out. 

----------

After my match at Breakdown beating the nameless girl whose career highlight was getting beat up by me. 

I smile because I know the statement i made was loud and clear. The statement i made was to Katie telling her as loud as possible that I am ready to do whatever it takes at under attack. First I beat gigi and took her platnium knuckles to show Katie that i can take from her. That i can take every aspect of who of what Katie is. 

The knuckles that once belonged to Gigi...They showed Katie that i can take her whole world from her piece by piece. 

Under attack it will be the beginning for me. I have come so far since i first joined SCW i was a ignorant little girl then. I entered this world because my brother had a name and i have a high level of athletic talent. i never even really liked wrestling. I dont even like to entertain people. I like to hurt people and this is the easiest way to do this. 

I have an ego to a pretty big one and being good at this being reconized just how good i am that is exhilartating that is a rush. i want to be seen as the one of the best in the business no scratch that i want to be the absolute best in this business i want to be seen as the best in the ring on the mic any and everywhere. And what i noticed looking back at the history of the greats in scw. Is that one big win one career defining moment. And for me that is going to be Katie Steward. 

----------

We open with Bianca evans dressed in a manner similar to Her opponent Katie Steward even sitting in a chair but hers isnt a directors chair but a throne of bones. But she is wearing a black and silver dress. with similar jewerly as well with the acception of the Platnium knuckles resting on her left hand.

Bianca: Why Hello Katie...SCW peons. Finally after days of having to dragh your selves through the pits of dispair that is out put that every one else in SCW puts out i have come with your salvation...well thats a lie. You see what i've discovered over the last while is...That is while Katie represents love, lust and desire...I am the deity if you will of other end of the spectrum. While she is all about being loved and worrshipped. I am about hatred...greed and pain. 

Bianca smiles slightly.

Bianca: See I know i am not a Goddess yet I have to earn it i have to earn by beating...the original. I wouldnt say this is an act of spite but that is pretty much what i am all about. I hate that you have the people believe that you are their Goddess I hate that you bring them joy Katie. Because Simply put i hate them all so much. And with good reason they laughed at me when Aj helms broke my heart. They cheered on Shaun Cruze when he beat destroyed me in the ring. They cheered when The tag titles were stolen from my husband and I. The fact that THEY love you Katie makes me hate you. 

Bianca: You are a trail blazer in this business a legend blah blah but the fact that you are still here after so long still spouting the whole goddess of desire stuff after all these years. It makes me want to hurt you because i just hate when people are happy i dont know maybe its just a glitch with me. maybe its some kind of malfunction within me that i only seem to be happy when others are miserable when others are at their worst only then do i seem to get my only version of happiness.

Bianca: You...Katie want to be SCW World heavy weight champion once again. And to me...that its nothing. Because I want much more then a simple run as champion. I want to be the face of this company. See you have desires....i have greed my greed isnt just a simple want. I need more always more. And Once i am goddess once i have claimed that title when i defeat you Katie Steward and only then. Any one can win the SCW title given the right circumstances and enough talent. Katie A world title shot isnt enough for me. Because Titles like that they can be won they can be lost....But what if I were to end the career of the goddess herself what if i were to hurt her so bad that she were to never step into an SCW ring again that would be something i'd value because that is something that i wont be taken away from me. 

Bianca: So Katie sweet sweet Katie. You are going to pass the torch on to me at Under attack you are going to hand me the keys to this kingdom whether you like it or not. Because its not a choice because i desire it. Thats your thing. I want it and i am taking it I am becoming SCW's new Goddess at Under Attack by BEATING YOU. Because then and only then will i be worthy of that title....And that is more important then a spot in the Adrenaline Chamber im sure if i actually wanted a spot in there i could have had one. This is more important to me...this is more meaningful to me then any title this is more to me then that because once I am the new Goddess this title will be mine forever. It doesnt matter whether i lose a title or win a title i will still be the goddess. 

Bianca: But Katie...i need something from you...i have one desire from you. And that is Give me your best give me everything have because maybe this is your chance to get back into the title picture maybe this is your chance. I want you to believe that so you are motivated so you are willing to give this everything you have. So driven Katie. This is it this may be your last chance to get to the top. You've gone toe to toe with the current champion how many times. You've teamed with her you know Sienna Swann better then most in SCW so if any one is a target that is ripe for the pickings for you Katie its her. But the thing is Katie you need to beat me the thing is Katie you need to win at under attack if you want to have any chance at an arguement for your eligibility for said title shot. I dont want this just to be a one off match. This isnt just a part of the show for me this match is everything because my future is wrapped in this match. 

Bianca: My Greed is more then your desire. Because you may get a title shot again...but to me this is a once in a life time chance. I have to beat you Katie. I dont just want to this is what I need to build not just momentum for a title shot or some nonsense. The Story of my career the turning point where it all truly begins is with this match. With this victory over you the legendary Katie Steward MY STORY BEGINS. Yours...it may have reached its final chapter.

-fin-
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans