“The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe vs. Sarah Wolf
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 18, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
SCW RP vs. Sarah Wolf AKA “Clash of Wolves!”

Cassie was back in action this week on a super-sized edition of Breakdown, her opponent? Sarah Wolf! Whilst Sarah was of no relation to Cassie or Krystal (different spelling of her surname and all) she was an SCW veteran and would be a big test for Cass, can the youngster win?

Cassie’s room, Reno, Nevada
Saturday the 14th of October 2023, 17:00pm

Ever wish that you could go back a year?

Because compared to this time last year when I was the MPW TV Champion? Yeah, being a champion again would be great! Sadly MPW closed it’s doors at the beginning of the year and whilst I’ve been holding out some hope that the fed will reopen? It’s been months and there hasn’t been a peep from the now former owner.

I’m still pissed off that I never got that rematch for the MPW TV Title by the way, same goes for the fact that girl that did get a title shot instead of me quitting the business earlier this year! But I’ve gotta move on because I don’t like dwelling on the past.

At least Supreme Championship Wrestling isn’t going anywhere! And that brings me to my next match against Sarah Wolf! No relation, for one thing her surname is spelt differently and I don’t think she’s Australian either (can’t find any info on her anywhere) but she has been in SCW for a lot longer than me so part of me is wondering how it took them this long to book us in a singles match against each other.

Hopefully I’ll be able to show the old dog some new tricks on the way to a win!

”I’ve been in Supreme Championship Wrestling for just over a year, Sarah’s been in this company a bit longer than me.” I commented to myself as I tried to find any information on my next opponent and failed. ”And Sarah’s left me with two questions, one: how did it take them this long to book me against SCW’s other wolf and two: why can’t I find any info on her?”

My train of thought was interrupted when I got a Messenger Call from my half sister and I promptly answered it. ”Hey Cass, so what’s this I hear about you facing another wolf?” Krystal greeted me and I just shook my head. ”What was her name again? Sarah?”

”That’s the one, different surname spelling and I’m pretty sure she’s not Australian but otherwise? It’s a clash of the wolves.” I nodded in response before I continued. ”And I’m only pretty sure because she has no info about her anywhere on Supreme Championship Wrestling’s website, and believe me, I looked.”

”Huh, weird, over here in Sin City Wrestling she wouldn’t get booked without a bio up on the site.” Krystal commented as she scratched her head in confusion. ”But she has interacted with you on Twitter.”

”If by “interact” you mean “insinuate that I’m a virgin because I want to wait until I turn twenty one in July before I touch alcohol in the states” then yeah, she has.” I commented as I shook my head and Krystal nodded. ”For fuck’s sake! I have two girlfriends and I lost my virginity to Becky long before I met Zoey at Hero Academy!”

”I did not need nor want to know about my half-sister’s sex life but I get the idea.” Krystal responded with a deadpan look on her face and I grinned sheepishly. ”Look, Jessie told me you competed in a mystery opponent show for EWC whilst I was under Sin’s control, how did that go?”

”My match was against the one guy I’ve met in this business who seems to be smaller than me! And I won that match.” I explained with a nod as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”Considering the alternatives included a handicap match against an established team? I’ll take that any day of the week, but why are you bringing that up?”

”Well for starters I couldn’t agree more with that point if I tried, but more to the point? Basically treat this match against Sarah the same way you treated the match in the mystery opponent show, it worked out well the first time so why not?” Krystal responded and I had to admit, she had a point. ”I mean, what’s the worst that can happen? Can’t be any more brutal than that Cabin in the Woods Match you and Harper wrestled in.”

”Gonna be a while before I try to get myself booked in a similar match to that but your right.” I responded with a nod before the topic shifted to other areas.

Cassie’s promo room, Reno, Nevada
Wednesday the 18th of October 2023, 18:00pm

*promo time*

What to do?

”Folks? I present my next SCW Match as a bit of a mystery, what do I do when I know fuck all about my opponent?” I asked as a big question mark appeared on the green screen behind me. ”No, I’m not wrestling another local wrestler, hell, I haven’t done that since my second match for the promotion! No, I’m wrestling Sarah Wolf, no relation, for one thing her surname is spelt differently.”

Ugh.

”Seriously I looked everywhere on the SCW site and what did I find about my opponent? Nada, nich, nil, nein, zip, nothing! No bio, no info, and yet she’s been in the promotion longer than me!” I exclaimed as I threw my hands up. ”I mean, I may as well treat this as a match against a local wrestler because I have nothing to work off aside from the fact that she condescended to me on Twitter! And between that and that annoying bitch called Taylor Parker? I have enough of a headache as it is!”

Oh well.

”Sarah, you were here before me, you’ve had to have seen my matches since I joined the promotion by now, just in case you haven’t though? I’m one of the most exciting female wrestlers under the age of twenty one, just mind you, I won my first two titles during my rookie year last year and I’m ready to keep that trend going!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Just don’t ask about how the second reign ended, that’s still a sore spot for me nine months later!”

It's that simple.

”Don’t know how else to tell you this Sarah but your so called “virgin sacrifice” is a wrestling prodigy and you’d be an idiot to underestimate me heading into the match!” I added as the green screen changed to show me in bed with my girlfriends post sex, and no, you couldn’t see our breasts, our naked bodies were covered up by the bedsheet. ”How the fuck did you girls get that picture?! You know what? I’ll grill them about that later, because much like I did just before that picture was taken? I’m finishing this match on top!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

”You girls can literally stop laughing at any moment!” I insisted with an annoyed look on my face and Zoey and Becky laughed off camera. ”Anyway Sarah this is a Clash of Wolves and in this clash? The young pup is going to triumph over the aging bitch! To all my fans? In a world of fake queens and other female wrestlers who share my surname? Be a Rebel Princess! And to Sarah? I’ll show you what a real wolf can do when I show you how I’m Hungry Like The Wolfe!”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]
Meet / Yeet
Elevator to the top