I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
======

==========
October 6th, 2023
London, England
Off Camera
==========

Apocalypse 2023 did not turn out the way Glory Braddock and Brittany Lohan had hoped. They came up short in their chance to become number one contenders for the SCW World Tag Team Championship when Light in the Darkness ended up victorious. There is some silver lining in all of this in the fact that neither Braddock nor Lohan were pinned. Light in the Darkness beat Statera and that could help Twisted & Sadistic keep some of their momentum at their back as they fight onwards against the Holly Adams Brand on Breakdown. Glory Braddock has had very little interaction with The Brand outside of teaming with Holly as part of the Trios Tournament one year. This tag match will be quite personal for one Brittany Lohan, who has constantly been on the receiving end of Holly’s insults and mockery. Typically Glory would be concerned that her violent friend would let her emotions get the best of her. In this case, Braddock thinks making a major statement by dismembering The Brand could help in the long run. Twisted & Sadistic certainly need to return to their winning ways and in the process send a message to the rest of the tag team division that they are still the team to beat and that they will not stop until they get the tag team title shot, the one shot Glory Braddock has been seeking for quite some time. The next Breakdown won’t be until approximately two weeks, which leaves Braddock and Lohan with plenty of time to prepare. For The British Bombshell, her best place to prepare is in her native home of London, England. It is there that she can find her late father’s wrestling school where she, too, was once taught the ways of the squared circle. She can also find in England her new trainer, a longtime family friend, her “uncle” Blake O’Malley of Birmingham. And while she will definitely spend some time these next two weeks with Blake, she also plans to spend some time taking care of some personal business.

The past couple of months Braddock has had to deal with the return of a long time childhood friend turned childhood rival named Melody Murphy. It is a ghost of Braddock’s past when she was not the noble hero that she likes to think herself to be; instead, she was one of the stereotypical mean girls. She was a bully, who alongside Melody and Francis Taylor, ran the community. Glory was quickly and soundly rejected from the group after she got pregnant as a teenager. Glory became the target of Melody’s scorn and mockery. After giving birth to her first child, who would come to be known as Melinda Braddock, Glory turned her entire attention to professional wrestling and following in her famous father’s footsteps. The pregnancy and subsequent betrayal was a life changing experience for The British Bombshell. After making her professional debut in 2008, Glory Braddock had never heard from Melody Murphy again. In fact, she had expected to never again hear from her former rival. But that all changed recently when Francis Taylor revealed that Melody was interested in investing money into Braddock’s company. Glory should have seen it coming. She had reconnected with Francis many years ago and even hired her to be the president of her company. Still, the idea of working with Melody nearly turned her stomach. She may have found the strength to forgive Francis, but Glory could not find it in her heart to forgive Melody, let alone trust her again.

Braddock was convinced that Melody’s desire to invest in Glory’s company was actually steeped in shady, ulterior motives. It wasn’t until Melody dropped the bombshell that she was dating Matthew Taylor, another one of Glory’s longtime childhood friends and another former rival of Melody herself, that things began to come together for The British Bombshell. The last piece of evidence came when Glory’s trainer, Blake O’Malley, revealed that Matthew was a majority owner of his gym. Braddock finally figured it out; Melody wants the gym. She needed to get close enough to Francis’s brother, Matthew, to convince him to sell her the gym. It fit right in with Melody’s personality. Part of the reason she always looked down on Glory was due to her connection to professional wrestling. Melody saw it as a ‘brutish’ sport, not something that wealthy, upper class women such as her and Glory should be participating in. The British Bombshell is convinced that Melody plans to take over the gym, demolish it, and then develop it. A final stab into the heart of Glory Braddock and Matthew Taylor. But Glory will be damned if she lets Melody get away with it.

This is what brings Glory Braddock to the offices of Melody Murphy located deep in the heart of London, England. The British Bombshell is wearing a casual pink a-line short puff sleeve mini dress with a high waist and a ruffled hem. Her feet are encased in low heeled sandals. She enters an exquisitely decorated floral print waiting room; which, much to her annoyance, she finds empty. Braddock rolls her eyes and sighs deeply. “Bloody hell…of course the little twat would make me wait…”

“What was that, Maria?” This is the sickeningly sweet voice of Melody Murphy. She comes walking in from a side hall. Glory frowns.

“Don’t call me that.”

“After the way you spoke to me the last time we met, you’re lucky I’m speaking to you at all…” she winks at the camera “...Maria.”

“That was the past. A different time and a different age. Something you apparently have yet to figure out, Melody.”

“I know the past all too well. In fact, I recall our past very fondly. Which is why I approached Francis about investing in your company. I mean, there are plenty of other companies I could give my money to, there are other organizations begging to work with me. But I specifically wanted to work with Glorious Golden Enterprise because I wanted to work with my friend again.”

“Your friend?!” Glory exclaims incredulously. “You thought we were friends?!”

“Yes.” Melody nods her head. “So are you here to reconsider our business arrangement? I hope you are, because I still believe that this deal is good for both of us.”

“We can talk business later but I have other things that I need to say to you.”

“More whining?” Melody rolls her eyes. “Fine, let’s at least have the pretense of being adults. Let’s do this in my office.”

Melody turns and motions for Glory to follow her. Braddock does follow Melody through the side hall and then into an open door. This leads to Melody’s office. Glory shuts the door behind her. Melody sits down at a large oak desk. Glory sits down across from her. She folds her arms over her chest and glares daggers across the desk at Melody, who just smiles smugly and arrogantly.

“So are you going to reconsider our arrangement or not? If not, then this really is a waste of my precious time.”

“I might reconsider.” Glory states. “But I want to get some things off of my chest first. You and I need to start being completely honest with one another. Fair enough?”

“Fair.” Melody nods her head.

“Good, because I am going to be honest with you.” She points a finger at Melody. “Be honest; you do not really give a damn about Matthew.”

“What?!” Melody exclaims. “Of course I care about Matthew. I love him.”

“Bullshit.”

“I do care about Matthew. My relationship with him is genuine and sincere, just as my desire to rekindle our own friendship is genuine and sincere.”

“Don’t lie to me, Melody. You agreed to be honest with me.” Glory says coldly. “I know that you are secretly after Blake O’Malley’s gym, that your boyfriend Matthew just so happens to own a majority interest in. Tell me I’m wrong.”

“Crap…” Melody sighs out of frustration “...fine, I admit that initially I did want that gym because I believed I could do something with it to turn over a profit. Develop it into a shopping center, housing complexes, or hell, even keep it as a gym and just run it myself.”

“I knew it!” Glory exclaims.

“I learned through my sources that Matthew had a majority interest in that gym. I was shocked because I thought if any of the Taylor siblings would have purchased such a building it would have been Francis. She and I are a lot alike, as you know. We are both business oriented women at our core. Hearing that Matthew had somehow acquired it shocked me. So I did reach out to Francis hoping to get my hands on that gym.”

“And you thought you could use your feminine wiles to charm him? You thought you could make him believe you legitimately cared about him, until he signed over the place to you. Was that your plan?” Glory asks. Melody nods her head.

“At first it was…” she sighs “...but the more I hung out with him, the more I dated him, the less of an act it became and it became more real.”

“Don’t give me that sob story bullshit.” Glory snaps back angrily. “I know who you are, what kind of person you are. You are a manipulator and a user. You may have Matthew fooled but you don’t have me fooled.”

“Come off it, Glory!” Melody says angrily.

“How am I wrong?”

“Honestly?”

“Yes, honestly.”

“Fine.” Melody points an accusatory finger back at Glory. “You know what kind of person I used to be because you were one of us. Me, you, Francis, we were tight. We were all alike. You say I was a manipulator, a user of people? So were you. So was Francis. We were all like that once upon a time.”

“Yes, I was.” Glory nods her head. “But I have changed. I just find it hard to believe that you could so drastically change overnight.”

“How is it that hard to believe, Glory?” Melody asks. “Buying that gym wasn’t the only reason I wanted to make this business arrangement work. I also wanted my friend Maria back. I wanted to repair our friendship. You know how much I detested your wrestling background and yet the moment I decided to reach out, to try and make this business deal a reality, I started doing my homework on you, I started paying attention, because I wanted to show you that I was legitimately trying. And you know what I found?”

“What’s that?” Glory asks curiously.

“I found a woman who had been a huge anti-American self-righteous bitch. And then you drastically changed your ways and begged anyone and everyone to accept that you had changed, to accept that you were not that person anymore.” Melody smirks. “And the fans believed you, they accepted you. You want people to accept that you can change, why can’t you accept that I can change?”

There is a long pause after this statement. Glory realizes grimly that Melody is right; Glory herself has made many mistakes in her life, she has had to ask for second, third, and fourth chances before. Yet here she is now refusing to give Melody a second chance. Yes, Glory was hurt by what Melody did to her when they were kids. But that’s just it, they were kids. Is it impossible for Glory to believe that Melody has changed since then? Is it unfair of Glory to refuse to give her a second chance?

“I don’t…” Glory shakes her head “...I don’t know what to say.”

“I meant what I said. I really wanted my friend Maria back. But dating Matthew has helped me change, and it has also helped me to realize that I will never get my friend Maria back. But I would like to be friends with you, Glory. And that is the truth.”

“I don’t know.” Glory shakes her head. She stands up. “I’m sorry but…right now I don’t know about whether we can do business together or not, let alone whether or not we can just forget about what happened between us in the past and just bury the hatchet. I just need time to think.” Glory sighs. Melody stands up as well and smiles warmly, sincerely.

“We used to be great friends. We made a great team back in the day.”

“Yeah, yeah we did.” Glory says, finally smiling herself.

“We can be a great team again if you just give me a chance.”

“Trust is hard to win back after you lost it.” Glory says softly. “You betrayed my trust. You betrayed me. To this day I still have no idea why you did it. I got pregnant and you cast me aside, I became the target of your scorn.”

“I know.” Melody nods her head. “I’m sorry about that, about all of it. I just…” she starts to explain herself but Glory holds up a hand to silence her.

“No, not now. I don’t want to hear it right now. Maybe another time? Like I said, I need time to think this over. But I will say one thing you have in your favor is that this is the first time you have seemed genuine and sincere since I have ever known you, Melody. Either you are a damn good actress, or maybe you really do want to be my friend again?” She shrugs her shoulders. “But I’ve been burned by you before. I’m not sure I’m ready to risk being burned again.”

Glory Braddock turns to walk away. “Wait…” Melody calls off after her. Glory stops briefly.

“Sorry, Melody. Sorry I wasted your time.” With that, Glory walks away, leaving Melody behind to think about it. For Glory’s sake, she genuinely isn’t sure what to do right now. Her mind and her heart both are in agreement that she cannot trust someone like Melody Murphy. Yet her mind also is reminding her that she, herself, has needed forgiveness. Glory has been guilty of many of the same crimes Melody has been guilty of. Why shouldn’t Glory forgive Melody? And it is true, Glory and Melody did make a great team when they were on the same page. She can only imagine the great things that they could accomplish if they once again were on the same page.

Speaking of trust, Braddock has found it more and more difficult to trust people lately. One of the few people she does trust fully is her close friend and tag team partner Brittany Lohan. She stepped up and was willing to work with her in her goal of becoming SCW World Tag Team Champion and accomplishing the Supreme Championship status. Ever since reuniting with Lohan, Braddock has found it easier to trust. She has found that the Twisted & Sadistic groove is still there. Despite some setbacks, they are still very close to earning a tag team title shot. Defeating The Holly Adams Brand will definitely help their cause. If she can still work with Lohan and trust Lohan after all this time and still make it work, why couldn’t she make things work with her former childhood friend Melody Murphy? It might be just what the doctor ordered.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
2 of 2
======

==========
October 18th, 2023
Raleigh, NC
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll. We are outside in a park in Raleigh, North Carolina. Sitting there on a brown park bench is none other than “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock. The beautiful blonde is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a royal purple crop top, and a black leather jacket. She stares stoically into the center of the camera as she begins to speak.

“Apocalypse has come and gone and, unfortunately for Britt and myself, we did not emerge with that all important victory.” She sighs and shakes her head. “But you know what? Congratulations to Amelia and Luz. Congratulations to Light in the Darkness and while I can’t speak for Britt, I certainly wish you the best of luck against Dark Fantasy as you challenge for the SCW World Tag Team Championship. But whoever does leave with the titles when that match is set and done, you can better believe that Twisted & Sadistic will be lurking around the corner, you can believe that Twisted & Sadistic will be ready and waiting for our opportunity. What happened at Apocalypse was merely a setback. Nothing more. Britt and I are still sitting pretty and feeling very confident in ourselves and our ability to dominate this tag team division. And I am still confident that becoming Supreme Champion is my destiny.” A steeled, determined gaze forms across her face. “You know how many times Britt and I have lost via pin or submission in a tag team match since reuniting here in SCW?” Braddock pauses for a moment before holding up one finger.

“That’s right…just once. We were beaten in the tag team turmoil but even that was hardly a clean cut loss when you consider that we had already fought a couple of times before, we were fatigued and beaten up and beaten down, before being pinned by a fresh team. This isn’t sour grapes, this is just facts. It was luck of the draw and we were pinned because we were unlucky in our draw. Fast forward to Apocalypse. Britt and I did not get pinned. Statera got pinned. Those are facts. And the fact is that Twisted & Sadistic will not let setbacks like the tag team turmoil on Breakdown or the lucha libre rules match at Apocalypse stop us. We will keep fighting no matter what. No matter the odds, no matter the opposition stacked in front of us, Britt and I will continue to fight until we reach that finish line and what awaits us at the end of that finish line is the SCW World Tag Team Championship and what awaits me is the Supreme Championship. My eyes are still on that prize and I will not rest until I have achieved it.”

“So to the rest of the tag team division in SCW I say bring it on. Throw everything you got at Twisted & Sadistic because Britt and I will take it and dish it all right back at you in spades. You line them up, we will keep knocking them down until we have proven once and for all to CHBK the champions or whoever the hell we have to, that Glory Braddock and Brittany Lohan deserve an opportunity at the SCW World Tag Team Titles. We will go through the entire division if we have to and we will put them all down. Nothing personal to them…it’s just business.” Braddock chuckles softly. “Well, I say it isn’t personal, but maybe this upcoming match for Twisted & Sadistic might be a smidgeon personal for my good friend Brittany Lohan. You see, there have been quite a lot of con artists, snake oil salesmen, and even brainwashed cult wackos out there in the history of Supreme Championship Wrestling. However you rarely find any single entity that has each and every one of those characteristics wrapped up into one nice neat little package any better than The Holly Adams Brand…” she pauses “....trademarked.”

“I’ve dealt with you lot before and I mean that figuratively and literally. I have literally dealt with Holly before. You and I were on the same Trios Tournament team a couple years back. And we actually managed to coexist and win a match. That right there is proof positive that I can get along and work with just about anyone. If anyone can tolerate that fake ass plastic barbie doll bitch Holly Adams long enough to pick up a tag team victory, that is evidence that they can truly get along with anyone. But in a more figurative sense, I have dealt with your brand of scum before, Holly. The word is a stage for people like you and you truly believe that. I mean, don’t you always have that bloody camera crew following you around everywhere you go? You think the entire world revolves around you and that everyone is sitting on the edge of their seat waiting to hear what you’ll say next, waiting to see what you’ll do next.” She shakes her head.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one gives a damn about you or your brand. You paint yourself as a life coach? All I see is a woman who ruins the lives of anyone she touches. Again, I don’t want to sound like I’m making excuses here, but I wasn’t the one who caused us to lose our Trios Tournament bid. It wasn’t Lucas Knight, either.” Braddock points a finger at the camera, as if pointing at Holly herself. “That was you, mate. You got pinned, you lost that match for us. You tried so desperately to become a world champion and when that failed what did you do? You leeched off of others. You leeched off of Asher Hayes, off of Cid Turner, and you ended up ruining them both and yet you never once held the championship yourself. When you tried to challenge Selena Frost, even with the entire Holly Adams Brand…trademarked…at your back, she still kicked your fake ass from one end of the country to the other. Another fine example of a talent you ruined is Giovanni Aries. I mean, hell, that quack is definitely crazy in the head, but he is talented. He is a former United States Champion and main evented Rise To Greatness. Now, thanks to you, he is relegated to being some hippy reject yoga instructor. Thanks to you he is relegated to being another one of your “yes men” with his head shoved right up your ass. Now you are on the fast track to ruining another life, that of Alex Dubois Jr.” Glory shakes her head with a clear show of disgust on her face.

“Normally someone as disliked and hated the way you are would be hard pressed to find anyone willing to help you out in a match against Twisted & Sadistic. But you have an army of nitwit brainwashed brown nosers at your back willing to stand in and help you out. Will it be poor CidNAY? Will it be GiGi Aries? Will it be Alex? Which talent…or should I say, which sacrificial lamb are you going to bring in to attempt to save your pathetic little ass?” Braddock sneers nastily. “It really doesn’t matter because whoever you choose, they won’t be able to save you from the storm that is coming your way. Just like any other major hurricane that forms off in the atlantic, this coming storm has a name and that name is Brittany Lohan.” Glory nods her head.

“See, Holly, other than creating pyramid schemes, forming hippy cults, and failing miserably at becoming World Champion, one other thing you are really good at is running your damn mouth. Seriously, mate, you talk and talk and you just do not know when to shut up. And every single time you bring your fake ass back to SCW, you can’t help but keep Brittany’s name out of your mouth. I don’t know what it is about her that fascinates you, I don’t know what it is about her that makes you want to target her. It isn’t like she started anything. I understand that Britt can be a little volatile at times. Hell, the first time I met her was when she decided to punch me in the face for no other reason than just to see how good I really was. Of course I responded in kind, punching her in the face. We’ve been best friends ever since. See, though, Britt started it. But when it comes to you, she started nothing.” She shakes her head. “That was all you, Holly. You’ve been running your mouth about her for God knows how long mocking her, insulting her, pretending she’s your personal lattee maker?” She snickers.

“Then again, in your delusional fantasy maybe she is your personal coffee person? But coming up on Breakdown right here in Raleigh, North Carolina, your fantasy will be brought to a crushing and violent end. Because believe me when I say that Britt has been looking forward to this for a very long time. She has been looking forward to the chance to shut your mouth once and for all and tomorrow night on Breakdown she gets that chance. Your mouth has written a check that your ass is about to cash, Holly, and no one will be able to help you. It doesn’t matter who you pick as your partner, you will have to come face to face with the sadistic of Twisted & Sadistic and believe me, it will definitely hurt. I am looking forward to unleashing Brittany Lohan to do whatever the hell she wants to you tomorrow night on Breakdown.”

“What you are about to find out, Holly, is that your brand is yesterday’s news. It is no longer relevant. Your days of being any sort of threat to this company are over. You are a comedy act, a joke. But Twisted & Sadistic is no joke. We are deadly serious about our job and our task. When it comes to the SCW World Tag Team Championship, we are very serious, we are not joking, and you and your brand are just a mere obstacle that we plan to remove. Me and Britt are about to perform a public service to the fans of SCW. We are going to take out the trash that is The Holly Adams Brand. And when that’s over…” Braddock smirks “...it’s SCW World Tag Team Championship or bust. Britt and I are putting the division on notice. We are willing to go through anyone we have to, anyone at all, in order to earn our shot at the tag team titles. Britt and I know that we are among the elite tag teams in wrestling today, and that it’s just a matter of time before we get our opportunity and bring home those belts.” She holds up one finger.

“Just one shot is all we need. One opportunity and those tag titles will be coming home to Twisted & Sadistic. So line up the competition, starting with The Holly Adams Brand. Twisted & Sadistic will put the brand down for the count and then put down any other team that stands in our way.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)