2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
The time has finally come.

Josh Hudson's end of days is here.

I never expected for this day to ever come, but it's FINALLY here. After everything Josh has done to me I can finally get my hands on him and not only to defeat him, but to also end his career. 

Ten years I've been apart of this promotion, and the first day I walked into a SCW locker room I met Josh Hudson, and Glacier. It didn't take long for me to become the best of friends with those two. It was because we had so many similarities. We lived almost the same life style. And, all of us were destined to be the best in this company. That is why we called us the Golden Trio. Josh Hudson achieved stardom after winning the SCW Championship. And, everyone expected for Glacier, and I to not be far behind. But, everything went downhill. The night I thought I was going to become the SCW World Champion, at Tactical Warfare 2010, there was a certain someone who stole that moment from me. Josh Hudson. Josh Hudson won the SCW championship. And, then came the Taking Hold of the Flame pay-per-view. I had another chance at winning the big one, but right when I was about to win that fatal four way, Glacier came out and screwed me out of that. Every time I had a chance at winning the big one those two would always be the one to ruin the moment. 

The Golden Trio didn't last long. A group of three guys who wanted nothing more than success. Three guys who called each other brothers.....were no more. We all didn't agree on the same thing. Our egos got the best of each other. We split apart after a number of battles. Glacier went away to never be seen again, but, of course, Josh Hudson sticks around to build a bigger legacy for himself. Basically winning every title imaginable. Becoming a Hall of Famer. Josh Hudson has done it all. But, you would think I probably wouldn't be far behind him. Everyone thought I'd be the next Star of the company. But, that never happened. Sure, injuries came in the way. But, I was trying to build a family with, Amber. Though, a lot of problems were ensuing between the two of us. Amber started to get frustrated and somewhat distant. Through the years we would always have some sort of problem. Most of the time it would be my fault, but I'd soon find out that, Josh Hudson was the other reason. Josh Hudson who got rid of Amber years ago, would somehow stay in contact with Amber years later. 

Josh Hudson would try everything to keep me from coming back. He never wanted anything to do with me, ever. This man wanted the spotlight all for himself. Every time I'd get the spotlight, Josh Hudson would be there. I should of now from the start that, Josh Hudson would be a cancer to my life. When ?I first dropped him years back, and he kidnapped, Amber, I should have never even contacted him again, but for some reason I thought we could bury the hatchet - which we did. But, I feel like that was his plan from the start. Think everything was all good between us, but strike when the time was right. And, that is exactly what he did. He never wanted me to return to the ring. He knew if he took, Amber away from me that I wouldn't want to live anymore. That man wanted me dead. That's the kind of person he is though. He doesn't give a shit about anyone else, but himself. I will keep saying that until I'm blue in the face. Josh Hudson is a sociopath. That man has tried to kill many in his life. He even tried to kill, Amber at one time, but somehow that man is not behind bars. I just don't get it. 

For years, Josh Hudson wanted to end my career. I didn't notice it until it was too late. Now I can get the chance to end his career once and for all.

This fight isn't about who is the better man, because let's be honest, I was always the better man. Josh knew that. That's why he would always try to keep me away. Well, I can be the person to keep him away from this business. He's always been saying that he wants to retire. He keeps saying that he doesn't want to return, but keeps returning anyways because the man doesn't know when to quit. Well, I can help him with that problem, because at Under Attack, I will end....his....career. There will be no more sudden returns. There will be no more championship victories. There will be nothing. All there will be is, Josh Hudson sitting on his couch, barely able to walk, and looking at his television as he watches old matches of himself, crying and wishing that he could step in that ring again. That would bring the biggest smile to my face. 

[b]Say what you want, Josh. Tear me down word by word. Tell them all I didn't have the greatest career. I lost more than I won. I only held two titles, but was giving one of them. Go down my whole career, Josh, tell them everything. Because that's all you can do, Josh. You can talk the talk, because a lot of the time, that's all you can do. You may have won a lot, but you have also lost a bunch of battles you should of won. Just like this one. You think you're going to defeat me, but you won't. I'm sorry to break it you. [/b]

Josh, I asked for this war, and I'm going to win this war. At Under Attack, this ends.... This thing between the two of us, ends. There will be no more talk between the two of us. There will be no more Twitter arguments. When this match is all said and done and my music plays for the final time, and I'm standing tall over your battered and bruised body... I'm going to look down at you with a smile and say "I told you so..." because I told you it would come to this, Josh. I told you once I got to your name, I would beat you and I would END YOUR CAREER. I wouldn't lie. When I want to do something, I do it. This is something I've been wanting to do for so long, and this time around, I'm not going to allow you to ruin this. This is my moment, Josh. Not yours. This isn't your match to win. You've had a great career. You've beating a lot of people. But, at Under Attack, you won't be defeating, Justin Davis. Justin Davis will be defeating, Josh Hudson. I know it, the fans know it, and I know for damn sure....you know it.

This is my night...

.... I just hope you're ready.