SCW World Tag Team Champion
2013 SCW Feud of the Year
2014 SCW Feud of the Year
2015 SCW Match of the Year
2016 SCW Match of the Year
2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year
2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year
2020 Conquered Thunderdome

Atlanta, Georgia. Tuesday 24th October (Off-Camera)

It had been a busy week last week for Konrad, well mainly for Konrad to wreak havoc on Kandis, burning her car to pieces, which he rubbed his hands on a good work done. However, for the team as a whole, it certainly was going to be a lot more busier this week with wrestling. Still, for Konrad, of course, he was racing in Martinsville and something even more important on Friday regarding the NASCAR aspect of things, but that's for then; wrestling discussions are for now.

He gathered his team up in their home since they would do a video tomorrow, another line of discussion. Of course, Ginny Raab was there to attend to matters as usual, but if there was one thing the team had their thing about, it was something Konrad mentioned in the video in the Underground Invitational match. But it was something Konrad would talk about as all three sat on the sofa while Konrad sat on the armchair, which was all leather.

Dakon Theron: "I've been meaning to ask you something. This Turkish wrestler, that's news to all of us."

Ludvig Eriksson: "You didn't talk to us about that. What's going on?"

Konrad Raab: "That's exactly why I wanted to gather you three up because what I said about needing to talk to you is about this topic. Yes, I've been going back and forth to and from Turkey lately, so I've been quiet on social media to get this Turkish wrestling kid on board."

Ginny Raab: "Konrad, while I think bringing a Turkish wrestler is great, we don't know anything about him."

Of course, they didn't, as Konrad had kept pretty quiet, apart from the Turkish wrestler's mention of him joining the team, but this was one of those things where things in the team would have to be different.

Konrad Raab: "You guys have to take great care of him, and he will be living with you both because we're fortunate to have a life, giving us this opportunity to be professional wrestlers and even have families and homes. However, Kemal Yilmaz, the new Turkish wrestler who will join us, has none of those things."

Dakon Theron: "Oh crap, did this start when you went to Turkey for the earthquake's clean-up a month ago?"

Konrad Raab: "Exactly. He was waiting for me all day, poor guy. He's the only member of his family who survived the earthquakes. He was doing judo at his martial arts school. He ran away when the rumble worsened. When he got to his home, he saw his family's dead bodies and his home, his martial arts school and even his job buried into pieces. He came and asked me for help."

Ludvig Eriksson: "So you offered him to do some wrestling training and be a part of our team?"

Konrad nodded, and it seemed as if something was off with them, feeling like they didn't want him, but Konrad sighed, not getting to the point, and Dakon looked at Ludvig as if he had an angry tone of voice about the question.

Dakon Theron: “Ludvig, show some care here. The guy has nothing and doesn't want to live on the streets selling illegal drugs, and losing everything due to climate change is the hardest thing to go through. We need to be a lot more caring here."

Ginny Raab: "Well said. Wow, that is hard for the kid, and I thought getting away from gangs in Germany was me having a hard life. I'm fortunate to have my parents and uncles around me."

Konrad Raab: "But yes, I did offer wrestling lessons to him, and he's excellent. He will come to America and wrestle in the Atlanta Wrestling Alliance to get a few matches under his belt, and that will come sooner than I anticipated, as he's an outstanding wrestler. That Judo experience has enhanced that, and he, just like you two, wanted to become an MMA fighter too, until I suggested to him that he should become a wrestler instead. We need another member, especially in his situation. Because of the unfortunate circumstances, I may have to do the thing I'm afraid of that I have to allow Kemel to do."

Konrad sighs, even shaking his head because he hates the idea. After all, that alone is out of his comfort zone. Dakon figured out what Konrad was talking about as Konrad bangs his fist on the table due to the possibility of having to go this route for Kemel.

Dakon Theron: "Be a solo wrestler as well?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. He needs the money more than you two do, trust me. He's practically living for free at my wrestling school as he has no money or job, but it means I have to bring him to America sooner rather than later. He's training to be a technical wrestler for our team since I said we don't have any technical wrestlers in our team."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Also a lack of having a female wrestler too."

Konrad's dreaded problem was searching for female wrestlers from Europe outside of the UK or Ireland. Konrad nodded at Ludvig, and even Ginny agreed with Ludvig on that factor, which Konrad did have to get around to doing.

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, I know, but it doesn't seem any female wrestlers are interested in being in the sport that are from Europe outside the UK and Ireland. When I return there, I will promote heavily on getting female wrestlers to come to the school. I'm looking for a French female wrestler since that's a country I'm most interested in right now, but I'm open to other countries of female wrestlers, too."

Ginny Raab: "I'm sure you'll find one someday. I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting Kemal Yilmaz for the first time someday. You're so kind to save this kid's life and get him to be a wrestler. Not many people would do something like that, and it's a damn shame nobody sees your kind heart for saving a kid's life and for him to be a wrestler."

Konrad Raab: "It works because Turkey is considered a European country. Sure, where he lived before he lost everything in the earthquakes was in the Asian part of Turkey, but he was originally born and came from Istanbul, the European part of Turkey. But I was deadly serious about allowing him to be a solo wrestler. He certainly needs a whole new set of family members, too, and that's where you, Dakon and Ludvig come in."

It only made Ludvig feel a piece of crap to feel he had been way too aggressive, and although it may come as a shock for Konrad primarily because of the force of Kemel having to be a solos wrestler for The European Fiery Nation team on top of hopefully building a family. Ludvig grunted at how mad he was at himself for reacting horribly about the situation with his tone of voice.

Ludvig Eriksson: “I apologise. I didn't realise the kid lost everything. I don't think I could handle that situation myself and would seek a new family to be a part of myself."

Konrad Raab: "Nobody can, but I still can't figure out what those guys attacking us in black ski masks were about."

Dakon Theron: "It's not something me nor Ludvig would know a set of people to do that, and I know nobody else left in your past to expose you, Konrad. Don't worry; when you bring Kemel here, we'll take care of him, and we got three other rooms here to accommodate, so he'll be perfect."

Konrad Raab: "When he arrives. Make him feel welcome because the kid needs us all. But we got to tackle House of James. Don't know what members he'll pick for the team against us, but this is a good thing because until now, there was no team bigger than us. We needed stable competition."

Ludvig Eriksson: “But a hypocrite.”

Everyone in the group nodded at Ludvig's point as that was how it came across when it came to Konrad when he listened to the video James had done and from the match on Breakdown before with the other member when she had a match too. It was clear who they would face from last week's match alone. All of them drink no-sugar rockstar energy drinks that were sponsored by Konrad from his NASCAR sponsors or one of them, and he's recently gained Subway sponsors for next year, too.

Konrad Raab: "Yes, a massive hypocrite whose goal is to destroy violence, a typical wrestler like Glory in this stage, despite being violent himself years ago. We're not allowing him to destroy what we're building here, not for us and not destroying Kemel's dreams because even he said he wants to be a wrestler."

Dakon Theron: "Europe is a big continent, but nobody in wrestling is as ballsy as you to recruit wrestlers from Europe that aren't from the UK and Ireland."

Ludvig Eriksson: “I say bring Kemel in now.”

Konrad Raab: "May have to wait a bit yet as he still needs to get getting his visa sorted to live here too. I'm glad you boys have accepted Kemel coming here and living with you all because you all need to treat him like he's your brother, like family members we are. Just like we'll prove James and his cronies how much of a family our team are and how much violence this team needs to have."

It was going to be the first time Konrad was going to team with Ludvig and Dakon, and it did scare him quite a bit, considering it's been since Trios he hadn't done anything like this, but at the same time, when trios come around if he gets invited to do them, he will have to tackle it. However, Konrad wanted to address something to the boys about the things he does to Kandis.

Konrad Raab: "I want to make this clear to you boys and I've already made this clear to Kemel too. Do not attack Kandis at any point because I want to tackle her alone unless she attacks one of you or another wrestler attacks me. I want you boys to also seek out rivalries with other tag teams without me because that will make our team bigger. You boys want the tag titles; that's fine with me. If you boys win them, I will happily defend them, while Kemel will defend them too and will go on a solo path because he has to."

Ginny Raab: "I can understand that for sure. I think the boys can agree to leave Konrad and Kandis to deal with their own rivalry, and yes, Konrad signed a contract where he can burn Kandis, so you won't see me stopping Konrad with that because I get it."

Konrad Raab: "Anyway, that's that business taken care of, and we'll address House of James as a team tomorrow. I do want to talk about Friday. The announcement will be pretty big as everyone in NASCAR knows I won't be a part of Brad Rogers Racing next year because he didn't want anyone in his team doing dirt or tarmac car racing anymore and they wanted a young driver line up as well.”

Konrad still sighed at the news of that as it didn't go down that well, but it was a business and Konrad accepted that, especially Brad Rogers was a well known team around the world, something that his new team aren't known for, as of yet. He takes a sip of his drink before addressing it again.

Konrad Raab: “Last week, I went to this new team headquarters to get a picture done for the new team to print out hero cards so NASCAR fans can pick one up and for me to sign. However, I got all of you these shirts to wear on Friday because you all are coming to Lexington, North Carolina, straight after Breakdown and be a part of the audience of the press conference of me being a part of this new team I'm showing shirts off to you all now."

Konrad got a tote bag and threw the shirts inside out to cover up the new team he was going to be a part of to Ginny, Ludvig and Dakon. Still, they took a quick peek at the shirt underneath and were in shock at what team it was with gasps, and all gave Konrad a hug and a huge congratulations on the move, which was still unknown, apart from the NASCAR team, wrestling team and his lady friend know, but Dakon had a question.

Dakon Theron: "We don't need tickets for this thing?"

Konrad Raab: "Nope, anyone can come, and yes, Ginny, you will meet my lady friend for the first time as she'll be there too. Anyway, I leave you three for now, and I head back home and prepare my bag so we can go straight to Washington, DC, tomorrow after we've done this video for House of James. Don't forget to pack those team shirts."

The team was coming together, although Ginny and Dakon were still hiding a secret from Konrad and Ludvig about their being together. Still, Ginny has told Dakon to tell Konrad and Ludvig after Konrad tackled Kandis. Konrad returned to his holiday home in Atlanta. At the same time, the boys and Ginny decided to kick back and play video games together as a team; they will be for the first time together since The European Fiery Nation formed.

---------------------------------------

Time to address a stupid team who have no purpose to be a wrestling team shoot featuring Konrad Raab youtube.com. (On-Camera)

Dakon Theron: “Ah the team of hypocrites as I like to call House of James, especially the team leader who Konrad knows all about who's with us in this video, mostly to address the match and what he did to Kandis. Anyhow, we know that the female member is not going to be apart of the team today, she's already wrestled, but let's look at what we will contend with.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “You boys must feel real good, attacking Konrad during his style of wrestling because of stupid James wanting to destroy violent wrestling. If he doesn't want violent wrestling then one, you shouldn't be a professional wrestler or in combat sports as a whole and two, you shouldn't want to go for the Underground title.”

Konrad Raab: “Also three, you shouldn't be in this street fight, but I know you will be because you're stupid as fuck and instead of embracing of the past, you want to avoid it like a pussy stupid prick you are. We know what members you got and we know we're facing Harker, Pain and Mordred. Or you could grab your own balls and face us in a street fight. You want to kill the very thing that's making these boys well known. Also if you think they are my right hand buddies, you're very much mistaken.”

Dakon Theron: “Because Konrad unlike you James is going to allow a Turkish wrestler that will join our team to go on his own path. I don't think you lot are an actual team if you're team are able to break away and make a path for themselves. Also, you're team are just a typical bloody American team that doesn't want to develop wrestlers from other countries. The European Fiery Nation are the only team that's so diverse in nations that wrestling lacks.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Have you heard of Norwegian and Swedish wrestlers before us or even a Turkish wrestler? I bet not because nobody apart from ourselves and Konrad are willing to take the risk of building and developing new European wrestling talent. We have to be violent to stand ourselves out and also to recruit European wrestling talent. We do this to stand out, avoiding to be like every other tag team of wrestling regular tag matches and that's boring as shit.”

Konrad Raab: “He's right and unlike you James, I've actually been here consistently without taking a god damn break. I've been here since two thousand and sixteen, wrestling non stop. I may not have much team experience at all with Ludvig and Dakon, but they are willing to cause havoc and make new rivalries on their own with other teams. I was no part of involving myself because the tag division is for them. They only want to be a team because they want to be tag champions and not be like other teams that do solo matches too. It's so selfish how many of you want to neglect tag wrestling.”

Dakon Theron: “It makes us sick and I feel me and Mordred would be a good match up because we're power wrestlers. Pain and Ludvig because they are speedy wrestlers. Konrad and James would be a good match up cos of experience. Well Harker could be a good match up for Konrad too because of the so called history. But you guys just exist because James says so and doubt any of you actually want to be wrestlers and don't talk bullshit that you're not James's cronies because you bitches are.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm not done with you at all Kandis because as I said, I'm not settled with that regular match, it was bullshit to begin with, but the fire I did was a start of signs of the mental pain I've gone through since you agreed with Drake to call me dead weight. That's what you deserve and I do everything to make sure you get enough hell risen upon you because you deserve it for being a complete joke and a waste of space you are as a wrestler and I enjoyed burning your car because fucking around and finding out what happens is what I want and if I gone beyond that point, I achieved my goal.”

Dakon Theron: “As for House of James. We can agree that you guys only exist because of us and because of James being a bloody hypocrite on wanting to stop violence, but Underground is a cause of it. The fact your team are encouraged to support your actions, despite being capable of and wanting to be violent makes us sick. House of James is done for. Our purpose for European Fiery Nation is to encourage Europeans to enter in the world of professional wrestling that's more than just about MMA and Boxing skills to succeed and that includes a variety of using weapons that you can't get in other combat sports you fucking idiot.”

Konrad Raab: “I've wanted to get my hands on you James for a while and although my goal is to still cause Kandis hell, at the same time because unlike you, I want to help Dakon and Ludvig become successful wrestlers and that means being a team and they wrestle in another local company here that have them winning solo's titles. They want to grow European wrestling as much as I do, but we need to be violent and use weapons to do so. We're hot blooded Europeans after all and violence and hardcore wrestling is the reason why anyone should be wrestlers, not the whole skills without weapons and violence garbage that I can get in MMA and boxing combat sports.”

Dakon Theron: “We're going to beat the shit out of all of your cronies and yourself for being a complete hypocrite and for making up a team that have no business being wrestlers and literally only exist for your own amusement. We're here to be successful and grow wrestling to higher heights in Europe outside of UK and Ireland. We're going to make you all bleed and make you suffer in so much pain that you won't withstand us.”

Konrad Raab: “You expect that from Dakon, Ludvig and myself because this maybe the first time I team with them, but as Dakon said, we're beat the shit out of all of you with weapons and causing blood and pain. Because that's what violence wrestling needs, seeing I'm king of violence after all. You and your team should be taken seriously after what that female member did, but we don't because you and your team's goal will fail spacially. You will see the threat of The European Fiery Nation because we are a stable everyone should fear and we're going to be on top of tag division because we can and we will. We're going to beat the shit out of you all and no wins and losses bullshit is going to stop us. We're in it for enjoyment and fun of being violent and using weapons to crack head open with chairs and maces. The European Fiery Nation is here to stay and nothing's going to stop us from doing so.”