Simon Lyman vs. Kandis
SCW World Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

No Word Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 25, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: So, Filezilla is giving me shit and I can't upload my RP to my site. So here is my RP pasted here, uncoded, so you (and Olek) knows I was done before deadline. When I get the thing to upload, I will add the link.

Edited to add: a link won't be coming any time soon because I ran out of space on my hosting >.<. So I went through this and added some spacing to make it more readable. Sorry for the issues.

------------------

August 9
Santa Barbara
Valentine Home
--------------------

The trip home after reading Mom's letter went by in a blur. I had that stuck, static feeling the whole time, until I walked through the door at home. It was the same house we'd left a week before, Tommy's that I'd moved into a few years ago. But everything felt different. Ever since I decided I wanted to try to find my biological family, every new discovery had been a shock to my system and redefined my identity. My mother wasn't dead. She wasn't who I thought she was. I had an uncle and a cousin. I had a sister. And now... not only do I know who my father is, he's apparently someone I already know well.

Mr. Harrison from the Indiana bank was right – this sounds like some movie shit. Or whatever it was he said.

Except it's not. It's my actual life, and I had no idea what I was going to do with this information. So, I defaulted to my usual response.

I did nothing.

I put the letter in the bottom of my underwear drawer and intended to forget it existed. That lasted approximately 18 hours, as the next day I saw Drake and he asked me how the trip went. I hadn't intended on telling anyone about the letter until I figured out what I was going to do about it, if anything. But it was Drake. I knew I could trust him. Not only that, he'd also experienced finding out who his father is as an adult. That's the only similarity between my situation and his, but it was more than anyone else I knew. I think that night was the first one we'd ever spent together just talking all night. Imagine that.

Anyway, a few days after getting home, it was a Wednesday and Tommy was at Ante Up. I was home, Tommy agreed to get someone to cover my striking class, so I was waiting for Nate. He'd called me the day before wanting to know how my trip went. Stupid me had told him all about Mom's will – the bank account, the deposit box. So much for my plan to forget about it all for a while, right? Nate would never forgive me if I held back now and told him later about what was in Mom's letter. I had to tell him now. Or rather, show him. So, I asked him to come over for lunch. A few minutes after noon, I heard the gate buzzer. I'd called ahead to tell the guard to let him in. I was sitting on the couch, the letter on the coffee table. Just seeing the envelope there looked ominous to me. I'd known Nate for twenty years, we were as close as any real sister and brother... but I had no idea how he was going to react to this. I just knew I had to talk to him first, before his – our – parents.

Nate arrived, and after I let him in and gave him a hug, we sat in the den, where I had the envelope waiting. He paid no attention to it, I hadn't told him I had something to show him.

“Just you and me, then?”

“Yeah, just us. I wanted it that way.”

“Okay, so you asked me to drive up here for lunch to talk to me in person, all because I asked about your trip and your mother's effects. You must have found something fairly important, that you couldn't tell me over the phone.”

“Yeah... yeah, I did. Um... did you want a drink? Eat first, or...?”

“Drink would be great. Lunch can wait, I'm way too curious what this is about.”

I nodded, and got up to grab us each a beer. He was surprised when I handed it to him, I guess he was expecting a soda.

“Trust me, you're gonna need it.”

Nate shrugged and took the beer. “Should I be worried?”

“No. It's... not like that. Actually I have no idea what you'll think. I don't even know what I think.”

He sipped the beer, then set it down. “Alright, enough with the cryptic, you're killing me. What's going on?”

“Alright. So, Tommy and me went to the bank in Indiana where the box was. I found some paperwork, pictures, two rings and a necklace. And...” I leaned over and grabbed the envelope. “This letter. My mother wrote it before she died, and had my uncle put it in the box for me before he removed himself from the account.”

“Jewelry, huh? Anything good?”

“Not really. Just her high school ring, a birthstone ring, see...” I held my hand up; I was still wearing it. I planned to keep it on. “And the necklace was kinda cheap to be honest, but it's cute. None of that is important. This is.” I held the envelope up again. Nate reached for it, but I pulled it back. “Wait. I really want you to read this, you deserve to know what it says. But I need a promise from you first.” Nate nodded, brow raised asking what. “You can't tell Ray or Debbie anything about it until I'm ready for that.”

Nate's face scrunched up. “Not sure why that matters, but okay, I can agree to that.”

“Promise me.”

Nate sighed. He seemed annoyed but I had to make him say it. “Okay. I promise.”

I exhaled with relief. “Thank you. Okay, so. This...” I waved the envelope a little. “Is a lot. I read it at least a dozen times the first day, and I still haven't completely wrapped my head around it. I don't think I'll be able to until you've seen it.”

“So... are you gonna hand it to me, or..?”

I looked down at my hand. I suppose I had to actually hand it over, huh? “Yeah. Of course.” I held it out for him. “I just wanted you to be prepared.”

Nate had the letter out of the envelope already, and he peered at me over the top of it.
“Prepared?”

“Just read it. You'll understand.”

Nate looked at me a few more seconds before lowering his eyes to the letter to read. I think I held my breath the entire time, waiting for him to finish it. I could tell he was done by the way his breath changed. From steady and normal to quick and shallow. He lowered the letter in his hand and looked up at me. I couldn't read his face.

“Is this for real?”

“It was in the box. The bank manager told me my uncle left it there.”

Nate looked at it again. I knew what he was looking at, the same thing I read over and over again. The name. My father's name. His father's name. After a few seconds Nate looked up at me again, this time glaring.

“Did you make this up? Are you fucking with me?” Occasionally Nate and I would trade pranks. It had been a while since either of us had done so, a few years. We'd both been so busy with life. It hurt me though that he thought I would make a joke about my family. That he didn't believe me. I felt my eyes swell up, fucking great. I hate crying, it makes me feel weak. But I couldn't help it. I was upset that was his first thought.

“Do I look like I'm fucking with you? Do you really think I would joke about this? About family, about my past? Nate...” My voice broke, and that broke his glare, and his irrationality.

“No... no, I don't. You wouldn't. I just....” Nate shook his head, glancing back at the letter he was still holding. “This is fucking unbelievable.” Nate finally put the letter down on the table, letting it go. He leaned forward towards me, looking at me. Really looking at me. As if looking for familiarity, resemblance. It crossed my mind, too. I didn't think he and I looked anything alike, but I also had grown up with the belief the Williamsons were just a nice family who took in a troubled girl and showed her not everyone in the world were terrible people. The only similarity I could come up with was that we both have black hair. Not much, right?
“You know what this means, right? If this is true?”

I nodded. “You're my brother. My real brother.”

“And you believe that?” He gestured to the letter. “Every word? You trust it?”

“I don't have any reason not to. She intended for me to read it after she died. What would be the point in lying if she isn't here to see the fallout?”

“Yeah...” Nate nodded, as if convincing himself. “Yeah... you're right. That wouldn't make any sense. So.... it's gotta be real.”

“I think it is.”

Nate just looked at me a few seconds, then moved closer to me on the couch. I knew what he was doing before he reached out and I leaned in, letting him pull me in for a hug. Probably the tightest one he'd ever given me. I didn't mind, I clung back just as hard, leaning my head on his shoulder. Many times as a teenager we sat in my bedroom like this, him trying to comfort me after some shit happened in school, or I had a nightmare based on one of the many traumatic things I'd been through before finding my way into their home. I have no idea how long we sat there hugging like that before Nate finally let go and pulled back. He kept one hand on my arm though, shaking his head.

“I can't fucking believe it, what are the odds? That you got placed into our family?”

“I guess West Hollywood is a lot smaller than we think.”

“There's that, but think about it. What if Mom hadn't had such a hard time with me and had been able to have more kids? Would they have ever considered the foster program? What if they didn't answer the phone the day Jennifer called Mom about you? What if... a dozen different small things had been different and you'd ended up somewhere else. Almost makes me want to believe God is real.”

I shrugged. “We could be wrong. Maybe He is. I feel like I don't know anything anymore. Everything I thought I knew about my entire life turned out to be wrong.”

“Yet every time you learned something new, you gained. Your uncle and cousin, your mother, your sister. Now this. Me, Dad.”

My jaw went slack. I had expected Nate to be angry. After all, I existed because Ray cheated on Debbie. Repeatedly, over a few years. “You... think this is a good thing?”

“Of course it is! I just found out my sister is actually my sister, how could that be anything but good?”

“Dad cheated on Mom.”

Nate scoffed. “Thirty-five years ago. So what?”

I had to laugh a little. “When you say it like that it doesn't seem to matter much.”

“Because it doesn't. The important part is you. You're my sister!” Nate laughed, as people do when they're in utter disbelief. I forced a smile.

“I do love that part. I just wish I could be as excited about everything as you are.”

“I don't understand why you're not? You thought you were conceived through rape. That's not true, Kandy. You're not a product of a crime.”

“Holy shit.... I didn't even think of that.” When I was told that part of my existence, it made me believe that I acted cold and aloof towards men, kept them all at a safe emotional distance, because I had inherited some anti-social and uncaring gene from my rapist father. Maybe at one point I leaned into that too much. But it's not true.

Everything I had ever believed about myself turned out to be wrong. Who the fuck am I?

“I'd think that was the best part.”

“I'm pretty fucking happy about that, now that you pointed it out. But... something tells me Ray and especially Debbie wouldn't be as elated as you are.”

Nate's mood instantly came down a few notches. He sighed. “You're probably right. Dad isn't going to take the word of a letter from a dead woman he met once. He'll want proof.”

“That's easy. DNA test.” I shrugged, as if he should have known that. Mom even suggested it in the letter.

“He'd have to give a sample for that, and I don't think he would.”

“We don't need him for it, though. They can tell relatives with DNA too, not just parentage. It's what me and Uncle Corey did, remember? We can have them test us. You and me.”

Nate thought about this a moment, then smiled. “That's right. We could. We will. And when we get the result, we bring everything to Mom and Dad.”

“I don't know if I want to do that. What if he refuses to accept it? What if Debbie is outraged and leaves him? What if-”

“Kandis. Stop it. You're going off the rails.”

I shook my head clear. I did that shit when I was freaked out. “Sorry. But really though, Nate. What if?”

“Okay. Let's do this one step at a time, yeah? First, we get the test. Then figure the rest out afterwards. Deal?”

“Okay. Deal.” I shook my head again. “Maybe once there's actual proof, I'll be able to process this properly and figure out who the fuck I am.”

“What kind of statement is that? You know who you are. You've been unapologetically yourself since the day I met you.”

“The day you met me I put up a brave front. I was scared to death your house might turn out like the one before it.”

“Not the point. You're one of the most confident people I know. You're a public figure for fucks sake, a World Champion now. Does your DNA really matter?”

“It mattes to me.” It's always mattered to me. People who grew up in normal families take shared DNA for granted.

“Well, it makes no difference to me. I've considered you my sister since we were still teenagers and that's exactly what you are. Nothing's changed.”

I started shaking my head. I didn't want to be mad at Nate, but he didn't get it. “You're wrong. Everything has changed. You don't get it, bro. I don't think you can ever get it. I grew up being taken care of by dozens of random people. Strangers. Some of them were nice, but a lot of them hurt me. Just think about my life for a minute. I could have grown up with my mother, if she had made one different choice. If she had made a second different choice, I could have grown up knowing my father, too. But I didn't. I never met one person who looked like me until I found Uncle Corey. Since I read that letter I've been looking over pictures of us back in the day. Trying to see a resemblance. Maybe there is. Maybe I don't see it because I was conditioned not to, you were just another group of strangers who took me in. Except you're not. You're blood. And knowing that now? Changes... everything. My entire identity has been redefined. Again.”

Nate listened to me rant, and he looked like was truly trying to understand. I loved him for that.

“You're right. I can never know how it felt to grow up without ever knowing a single relative. What I do know though, is you. Kandis. The person you are isn't defined by DNA. You're my sister and I love you. That's all that matters.”

I just nodded, and let him hug me again. He didn't get it. He couldn't. It was no use trying to explain.

I'd just have to figure out this new part of who I am on my own.

Later that night Tommy and I went to the Starmaker. He had paperwork to do, and I had gin and tonics to drink. I was still recovering from my visit with Nate. The middle of the week is usually pretty slow at the club so only Jada was working the bar. Tommy was in and out of his office, and I was sitting at the bar nursing a gin and tonic and chatting with Jada between customers. At one point Jada smacked her hands on the bar in front of me. I looked up and she was sitting on a stool behind the bar, leaning towards me.

“Okay. Spill it.”

“Spill what?”

“Whatever it is that has you staring off into space.”

“Am I doing that?”

“I had to slap the bar to make you look up, even though I've been sitting here for like a minute trying to talk to you.”

I looked down at my nearly empty drink. I couldn't blame being drunk; it was my only one so far.
“Oh. Sorry.”

“Don't apologize, sweetie. Just tell me what's wrong.”

I looked back up at Jada, and she seemed sincerely concerned. We'd become better friends since she and Tommy had started messing around, so it wasn't weird for her to ask me.

“Have you ever had a point in your life where you've questioned your entire identity?”

“Only every morning when I wake up.” Jada grinned.

“No... not superficially. I mean for real. Like, the foundation of the person you actually are.”

“Oh... you mean like deep shit.” I nodded. Jada shrugged. “Real talk, hasn't everyone to some degree?”

“So, you have?”

“Yeah. In a way. Not sure its what you mean though.”

“What way?” I swirled the rest of my drink in the glass. It was mostly melted ice at that point anyway.

“Like... okay. When I was a teenager and wondered if it was normal that I liked boys and girls. Everyone I knew was either one or the other. Or I thought they were. But I mentioned it to a friend in high school and she was all, 'ohmygod, you too?!'”

“That's one way, I guess. But no, that's not really what I meant.” I drained the watered down gin and tonic. It was pretty nasty. I putt the glass down hard. “I really need another one of those.”

“You got it.” Jada got up, grabbing my empty glass. A minute later she returned with a fresh one. “So... what did you mean?”

I tasted the fresh drink. Much better. “That's just about sexuality. Not the entirety of who you are. Like, where you come from. What parts of you are inherited from genetics and what parts are intrinsically yours.”

Jada sat back on her stool, and leaned on her elbow, chin in her hand. “Oh. Can't say I ever thought that deep. But I don't have the history you do. I can see why something like that would be a big deal for you.”

Jada knew about my mother and Coral, she also knew about the Williamsons. She'd met Nate on one of the few occasions he'd come to the club.

“I just...” I shook my head. “Nevermind. I shouldn't have said anything.”

“I did ask.”

I grinned over my glass. “Yeah, you did. I don't know why I answered like that. I'm probably just confusing the shit out of you.”

“A little bit, not gonna lie.” Jada laughed. “But I get it. You have something on your mind but you don't want to go into detail. That's fine, I'm not gonna keep asking. But I hope you know I got you, if you need anything. Or anyone. To bounce shit off of.”

I smiled. “I know. Thanks.” More of my drink went down easy. “I'm just wondering how much of myself is really me, or if it's just something I created based on what I thought was who I am.”

Jada shook her head at me. “I'm not drunk or high enough to contemplate that.” I laughed along with her, but inside I wished there was a way to better explain what I meant, without explaining. “The only questioning of myself I've ever done is my sexuality, and when I realized I didn't have to pick one or the other, I stopped asking questions and just started having fun.”

“Sexuality is the one thing I've never questioned. The answer is just yes.”

Jada leaned on the bar again, jokingly scratching her chin. “Oh really? Cause I remember not too long ago I asked you if you were into women and you said you never went there. Sounds like a no to me.”

“Not really. I've just never been invited to try it. I can't say yes if I'm not asked.” I took another sip from my glass, and as the liquor hit my mouth I realized I'd left myself wide open for what came next, right before she said it.

“Well, in that case... consider yourself invited.” I could see her smirk through the clear glass. I set it down and swallowed my drink.

“Lemme make sure I'm hearing this right. You... want to have sex with me?” I mean, she'd already been fucking my man for the last few months. Maybe it wasn't that much of a stretch.

“Yeah. I do.”

I sat back away from the bar a bit, still holding my glass. It struck me how it was actually probably really odd that before that moment I'd never been propositioned by a woman. Maybe because I put myself out there so much talking about the men that the women assumed I wouldn't be interested. Shit I don't even know if I'm interested.

“I'm gonna have to think about that....”

“Understandable. Listen, it's pretty obvious you're going through it right now and I don't mean to come off creepy or whatever... it just came up, so I-”

“So you said what's on your mind. It's not creepy. I'm just... in a really fucked up headspace.”

“Yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to add to that.”

I found myself grinning despite my mood. “No, you've actually kinda distracted me from it.”

Jada grinned back. “Oh. In that case... happy to help?” We laughed. “Shit, I'm being summoned. Be right back.”

I watched Jada get up and go around the bar to one of the tables, where a guy was waving an empty beer bottle in the air. I was glad for his interruption. Our conversation had taken a turn I sure the fuck didn't expect and didn't know how to reply to. I had forgotten all about that night she asked me if I was into women until she just mentioned it. It was one night here at the club, not long before Rise to Greatness. A lot had happened between then and now so I wasn't surprised at myself for forgetting it. At the time I hadn't thought much of it, maybe she was drunk or something. But sitting there waiting for her to finish serving the table, I made myself think about it.
Hadn't I started the whole thing by asking if she'd ever questioned her identity? I didn't mean sexuality, but that is a pretty big part of a person's identity. There's a whole fucking social justice movement about it, isn't there? Jada was a little younger than me and had that part of her life figured out. Yet here I was... one of the most vocal public figures there is about claiming one's sexuality and not being ashamed of enjoying what our bodies were made to do... and here was this whole other side of it I had never experienced. Maybe I should be questioning this facet of my identity. Exploring the possibility would likely be much more fun than trying to figure out if I am how I am because of how I came to exist, or because I reacted to how how I thought I came to exist. And the biggest question of all... should I show the letter to Ray? I shook my head.
No.
I couldn't deal with that yet. Didn't even want to think about it. Instead, I watched as Jada went back behind the bar to throw the table's empties into the trash. She was wearing pleather leggings with a pale pink halter top, and it fit her curves well. Her ass isn't as well rounded as mine (who's is?) but has a good shape. Jada came back to her stool in front of me and sat back down, setting another gin and tonic in front of me. She flipped her blonde waves out of her face.

“Now... where were we?”

“I think you were asking me to fuck you.” I downed the rest of my previous drink, so I could start the fresh one.

“Right. I did. You said you'd think about it, which isn't a no, so I'm hopeful.” She smirked.

“Well. I thought about it.”

“I was gone for like three minutes.”

“I make quick decisions.”

Jada leaned on the bar closer to me. “What did you decide?”

I shrugged. “I'll try anything once.” Jada smiled, but before she could say anything, I kept on. “Just be aware... it would be uncharted territory for me.”

“It's not that complicated. Just think about what you like done to you, and do that.”

“I can't, I don't have a dick.”

Jada laughed. “Other than that. Look, don't think that far ahead. Everything starts with a kiss.”

“That... I know how to do.”

“Then you'll be fine. And hey... if you're nervous about being alone, we could... always invite your man...” Jada smirked. I had a sudden thought.

“Wait a minute. Did Tommy put you up to this? Instead of just asking me if I-”

Jada started waving a hand in the air. “Nononono! Not at all! This was all my idea. I admit I asked him if he thought you'd be interested. He said he had no clue and I should ask you myself.”

“Right... and who's idea was it to suggest the three of us?”

“Mine. Just now.”

I just looked at her a few moments, as I sipped my drink. I wasn't sure if I believed her. Not about Tommy, I believed that. As soon as I asked, I realized that was dumb, if it was something he wanted, he'd have already asked me. We were never shy about asking for what we wanted in the bedroom. Or living room, or pool, or... you get the idea. But I had a feeling, based on everything else in this conversation, that she'd thought about it herself long before two minutes ago. Fuck it, I thought. This was a part of my identity I could figure out on my own. Well, I needed at least one other person... but you know what I mean.

“I can't imagine he would turn that down.”

“I can't either.”

“Who's gonna ask?”

Jada's eyes lit up. “So... to be clear. Is that a yes?”

“I already said I'll try anything once. If I like it, I might become obsessed.”

Jada smiled again, then got up. She gestured towards the hallway where Tommy's office is. He'd been in there all this time making next week's liquor order. “We can both talk to him.”

I was going to ask who would watch the bar, but there was one table and she had just served them. They would be fine for a few minutes. I said nothing, but took a large gulp of my drink, then got up.

I followed Jada down the hallway and she knocked on Tommy's door, then opened it without waiting for an answer. Only two people had the privilege of doing that – me and her. Tommy looked up as we both walked in.

“Hey... is something wrong?”

“No... why would you think that?” I shook my head with confusion.

“You're both in here. Which means no one is out there, so there must be a good reason for that, and the only reason I can think of is something is wrong.”

Jada stepped further in as I shut the door. “No. Nothing's wrong. We just both wanted to talk to you for a few minutes. Together.”

Tommy looked back and forth between us, suspiciously. “What's going on?”

Jada shrugged. “I asked her.”

Tommy blinked in surprise, pushing his paperwork away. He clearly knew what she meant.
“Just now?” Jada nodded. Tommy ran his hand through his hair. “Jada.... I'm not sure right now is the best timing for-”

I stepped forward, standing next to Jada. “No, it's okay. It's actually perfect timing.”

“It is?”

“Yeah. It's something I can figure out... while distracting me from what I can't figure out yet.”

He looked back and forth between me and Jada. “So... does that mean you're into it?”

“I don't know. But I'm willing to find out.”

“I see.” He grinned. “And have the two of you decided when and where exactly this finding out will happen?”

“Haven't got that far. She just kinda dragged me down here to talk to you. She has this idea-”

“Hold on, let's not jump the gun here.” Oh. So Jada didn't want to ask about a group thing right now like I thought she did. Then what did she have in mind? “Before we try to go too far at once, I was thinking maybe... a test.”

“Test?” “Test?” We spoke at the same time. Jada laughed.

“Yeah. Just to see how comfortable you both are with it.”

“What do you suggest?”

Jada pointed to me. “You let me kiss you,” She then pointed to Tommy. “And you watch.”

“Works for me.” Damn, he answered that fast! Tommy got up from his chair and walked around the desk and sat on the edge. Part of me still felt like this was some kind of set up, but I kind of didn't care. I had to admit I was getting more and more intrigued as this went on. I'm certain the three gin and tonics contributed to that.

“Okay.”

“Yeah?” Jada smiled. I glanced at Tommy, and he had no expression. Yet.

“Yeah. We're already here and talking about it. Why not?”

“You weren't kidding about making quick decisions.”

“Oh, she's good for that.”

Jada turned towards me and stepped closer, right up to me. We're about the same height, so no one would have to lean over for this. She smiled at me.
“I did say everything starts with a kiss, didn't I?”

“You did.”

Jada reached up and put her hand on the side of my face, just like dozens (hundreds?) of men have done to me before. She rubbed her thumb over my lips as she licked her own. “Just stop me if it's weird, okay?” I nodded. She smiled, and leaned in. I closed my eyes, more out of habit or reflex. A second later her mouth was on mine. Light, soft, barely any pressure at first. But then several things happened at once. Her hand slipped behind my neck as the other came to rest at my waist, while her lips pressed a little harder on mine. But it was still soft. So soft. Are all women this soft? I thought to myself. Again out of habit or reflex, maybe instinct, my hands came up and rested on her in the same way hers were on me; one behind the neck and the other on her waist. At the same time I felt her tongue barely touch my lip, and I opened for her. Tongues met. She tasted like red wine. I'm sure I tasted like gin, and I hoped she liked gin. As the kiss got deeper I couldn't get over how soft her mouth was. Is this what men feel when they kiss me? If so, no wonder most men crave it, it's amazing. Just as I was getting more into it, our bodies starting to press against each other, Jada broke away gently. I let out a heavy breath as she smiled at me. She ran her thumb over my lips again.

“What do you think?”

“I think....” I glanced towards Tommy. His expression hadn't changed much, just a slight rise of his brow. “I think I need some more research.”

“Good, huh?” Jada smirked.

“Yeah... pretty good.” Judging myself by the throbbing and fullness that was now in my jeans, that was an understatement. My body wanted more, I just had no idea of what.

“Test passed?”

“Passed.” I smirked back. “So... what now?”

“That's up to you.” She stepped back from me and turned towards Tommy. “And you.”

“I personally have zero objections.”

“I didn't think you would.” Jada laughed.

“So... about your idea...” I had to ask.

“Yeah?”

I gave Tommy a look over Jada's shoulder. He gave me a grin and a slight nod. That convinced me more than anything else that they set this up. Either that or he was very good at reading the room. Either way, I wasn't mad.

“Did you have plans for the rest of the night? Or... do you want to come home with us?”

Jada's shoulder's dropped. “Unfortunately, I can't. My other job demands I work if I want to get paid.” I felt the disappointment tingle between my legs. “I'm not really free for long enough for that, until after my shift here Saturday night.”

“You have the early shift, right?” Jada nodded at Tommy's question. “Don't see any reason why Kandis and I can't leave early. Thomas and Ashley can handle the bar I think.”

“They are pretty good when it's super busy.” Both men were quick and accurate with their pouring skills. Jada smiled.

“Sounds like a date, then.”

“Sounds like it.”

“I like this.” Jada nodded, looking me up and down. “You'll have a few days to think about it, make sure you really want to go for it.”

“I'm pretty sure.” I smirked in my typical flirty way I usually saved for men I was trying to fuck.

“Okay. Well... think about it anyway.”

“I can guarantee you that I will.”

Jada stepped up to me quickly, and before I could react she grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me again. Harder than two minutes ago, but not rough. Just... insistent. She pulled away just as quickly, grinning. “A little more to consider. I should get back to the bar for now.” She went to the door and disappeared out, not even looking back behind her as the door shut.

Holy fuck.

I turned my attention to Tommy.

“You set this up.”

He held his hands up. “She pitched an idea and I told her to ask you. That's all. I had no idea she was going to pull the trigger tonight.”

“Oh, I'm sure she had to twist your arm.” I walked closer to him as I spoke, stopping right in front of him, so that he couldn't move away from the desk. He grabbed me around the waist.

“So hard. The bad one. Nearly ruined all my PT.”

I laughed. “Shut up.”

Tommy laughed with me, then pulled me close for a kiss. I pressed myself into him; I was well worked up. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer, then suddenly pushed himself, and me, away from the desk. Still holding on to me, he spun me around so that my ass was against the desk, then kissed me again, harder. He knew what I needed. Pulling back, he nudged me to turn around. I smirked.

“Really? Here?” I couldn't remember the last time we'd fucked here. We were usually too busy.

“Now.”

My smirk became a smile and I turned around as he wanted, and leaned over the desk. I heard clothes rustling then he pulled my tights down all the way to the floor. I barely had time to plant my feet to brace myself before his hands were on my hips and he was inside me. I closed my eyes and lost myself in chasing satisfaction.

I may not know who I am as a person in relation to my family, or be sure if I'll go through all the way when we have Jada over... but the one thing I know about myself and who I am that will always be true, is that there's nothing better than being filled with the cock of a man I love.

--------------
ON CAMERA
--------------

Hero?

Are you fucking serious?

I had this whole speech planned out, talking about Breakdown and Asher and my belt, followed by Konrad and Tommy's car and Konrad's obsession with me.

But I can't get into all of that right now. Nah, I'm too fucked up over Simon Lyman out here practically wearing a cape, trying to act like he's gonna save the title, or save SCW.

Motherfucker, please.

Haven't you been paying attention, Simon? Everyone and their fucking dog starts talking about how they should be the World Champion because they're what the company needs. They're different than the current top tier. They're the only one who sees what's really wrong and therefore the only one who can fix it.

Selena Frost beat that into the ground, and trying to be that hero, or savior, or “Face of SCW” or whatever else the fuck she called herself eventually drove her over the edge. She became a parody of herself and everyone – and I do mean everyone – got sick of it. Then I showed up. I fought my way to the top and I became World Champion, and Selena hasn't been seen since. You would think that someone who claimed to be the only person who could save the company wouldn't disappear after losing a championship, but what do I know?

I don't make false statements, or promises I can't keep.

I never once stood in that ring or in front of this camera and claimed to be saving this company. Tommy and me did say we would save the Tag Division, but that's not really the same thing and also besides the point. I didn't fight my way back to the top out of some misplaced sense of duty, or self-assigned responsibility. I fought and scratched and clawed and bled to claim this belt for one reason.

I believed I'm the best in this company, and I wanted to prove it.

I did that, and I still am. I'm not gonna overlook the fact that I kept the title from Asher by DQ. If Konrad was really trying to fuck with me, he'd have found a way to help Asher fuck me over and actually steal the World Championship away from me, not just the belt. Maybe he wanted me to keep it because he wants to take it from me himself. I don't know and I don't care. It's fucking infuriating that I didn't beat Asher clean and clear. I wanted to make that motherfucker tap, or knock his ass out for ten, much longer than a three count. I wanted there to be no mistake or questioning who was the better fighter at Apocalypse. Konrad took that away from me. And I will deal with that, along with what he did to Tommy's car, in due time.

For now... Breakdown is coming and Simon gets the title match he earned by beating Gavin Taylor at Apocalypse. With a low blow, by the way. Listen, I'm not gonna act like I've been a perfect saint in the ring, we all know that's a lie. But when it comes to the important stuff, when championships are on the line? I am all business and I am by the book. I don't like doubts. I was cheated out of the win over Asher I should have had, so I'll just have to get it against Simon instead.

The man who's claiming to be a hero. Gonna save the World Championship from my image, whatever the fuck that means. Oh wait... he thinks I'm a trollop and a whore. Well, I don't know what a trollop is, that must be some antiquated word from the Cretaceous period back when Simon was young. But whore? Sure. I'll claim that. I've never been shy about my activities, I have no problem showing myself off for anyone who wants to see me. If that makes me a whore, then just call me the Whore of SCW. But I'm your whore... as my entrance music says. I'm never gonna claim to be the only one worthy of the championship, or the only one who can save the company. Lemme tell y'all something that those of you who make those kinds of claims really don't want to hear.

The SCW World Championship doesn't need saving. And neither does SCW.

They've both been here longer than ninety-nine percent of this roster, and they'll both be here long after the youngest wrestler we have retires. This championship and the company itself is bigger than all of us. They aren't just a championship and a company. They are wrestling institutions, and we're privileged to be a part of all of this. Imagine the audacity, the balls, the pure conceit.... to think that they're the one person who's bigger and better than all of this, that they can lead SCW into something new and never seen before.

I've been called full of myself by a lot of people, but hoooly shit! Even I would never presume to be so good, so important, so... otherworldly, as to carry this whole company on their back. Yet... people do this all the time. And history shows that eventually? All of them fail. Some fail faster than others... but they all fail. Because everyone eventually loses. Someone new and better carries this championship. Someone different becomes the top representative of what SCW is. Right now, that someone is me. I don't put up fronts, I don't play games, I don't make impossible claims. I just go to the ring and fight, because that's what I do. I'm a fighter. I always have been, and I will be until I can't anymore. I'm about as authentic as it gets, and shameless about it all. I know full goddamn well this isn't going to last forever. My time to carry the World Championship, my time to represent SCW as one of the best in the world, will end. It's just how the business works.

But Simon... I'm here to tell you that my time isn't over yet. I'm just getting started in making my mark in the SCW history books. Your time though? Ended a long time ago. No one had the balls to tell you when you came out of retirement that you should have kept your ass behind the announcers table. I tried to tell you, when you picked a fight with me months ago. I thought maybe you'd get it after I kicked your ass and you'd put that headset back on. Instead you did exactly what Selena did.

You became a parody of yourself.

You took your reputation as an honorable and stand-up guy and played into it so much that you've become the exact opposite. You think that because of who you are and your long-standing reputation that you can do whatever the fuck you want, and no one can question you, because you're Simon Fucking Lyman, how dare you question the most virtuous man in wrestling? Too bad that at this point doll... I'm more virtuous than you are.

You're not a hero, Simon. You're the villain.

No, this isn't the part were I claim to be the hero. I've already told you I'll never do that. I don't need to be. If you pay close attention to hero versus villain stories, you'll see that a lot of times, the hero doesn't defeat the villain. The villain defeats himself. With his own hubris, his own arrogance. That's where we are, Simon. You're gonna get to the ring Thursday night and step up to me and, I'll say it, give me a damn good fight. I have to admit that you've performed a lot better than I thought you would, or could, when you first put your boots back on.

But you're still not better than me.

At Breakdown I'm gonna prove once again that I am the SCW World Champion for a reason... because I am the best this company has to offer.
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
The End of the Innocence
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]