Dylan Howell vs. Regan Street
Dylan Howell vs. Regan Street

3 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 20, 2018
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
OOC: Here it is, best of luck Omar!

Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty
Making the decision that she was going to give up her practice as a psychiatrist wasn’t easy but Samantha Alexis knew well ahead of time that her new life she was making was never going to be easy. But the fact of the matter is that Sam does love Dylan Howell and all of the zany quirkiness that comes with him very much. After all you would have to love someone very much in order to put up with Dylan and all of his “adventures” he can lead on real or imaginary if your not careful.
Still, you have to wonder if there are not some days when Sam has to wonder as she looks at her life now and realizes everything she gave up to be with this man whether or not she did make the right decision. Like today when she arrives at home after doing some grocery shopping and she walked into THIS.
Taking several quick breaths of air as she walks into what is supposed to be she and Dylan’s living room, Sam inquires about the unavoidable situation she is faced with while trying not to grab Dylan and ring his neck because that is not what a former world renowned psychiatrist should be doing at this point

Sam: Dylan, I hate to ask this, but what are you up to right now sweetheart?

Dylan looks up at Sam smiling
Dylan: Ye of little faith Samantha my dear! Why must you always think that I am up to something?

Sam somehow continues to keep composure despite what is going on around her which is quite remarkable in a very awful way

Sam: No, we are not going to play this game alright? I am an adult and you are apparently trying to be and so it goes like this; I am going to ask you an intelligent question and you in turn are going to give the truth as your response without going down 5 or 6 different rabbit trails ok?

Dylan is getting excited, a bad idea for him considering that he has lots and lots of explaining to do. To be fair though, that is often the case these days for him, explaining himself to Sam, so that might be why he is currently not worried

Dylan: Oh boy, a game! You know how I love games Sam!

Wondering inwardly though saying it, Sam considering how far her patience can be tested before she snaps as she gets increasingly stern with Dylan.

Sam: Dylan, I am warning you. No rabbit trails alright? Now would you please tell me what are you up to right now?

Listening to Sam carefully while taking a look around to survey the current situation like he has not been there causing all of this, Dylan gestures with his hands as though he is taking in the entire room with his answer

Dylan: Oh this?

Patience, patience, patience, and it is impressive to say the least

Sam: Yes...

Dylan smiles brightly again as he continues as though everything is perfectly normal though clearly it is not, except maybe for him.

Dylan: I am working on a little present for my sisters.

At the mention of Regan and Mikaela Street, two people that were responsible for giving she and Dylan both a concussion recently, you could hear Sam teeth grit from where you are at, but somehow she still does not break.

Sam: Your sisters?

Shaking his head matter of factly as if he has just remembered to give Sam some important information Dylan is excited again

Dylan: Yeah you know, Regan and Mikaela?

Continuing to breath slowly, clearly is almost down to herself straw as her sarcasm is obvious talking about the Street sisters.

Sam: Dylan dear, yes I do know the names of your sisters. How could I ever forget Regan and Mikaela, though I have never officially met them

The increased venom in Sam’s tone however is completely lost on Dylan as things often are.
Dylan: Well that is a relief because you can be a touch forgetful sometimes. Like when I want to know....

And we are closing in on a snap...or an explosion, whichever comes first as Sam’s eyes turn bloodshot red.

Sam: Dylan I told you, no rabbit trails.

Dylan this time is actually quick to defend himself and correct in doing so which doesn’t happen very often.
Dylan: Actually what you said was you didn't want to go on 5 or 6 different rabbit trails, see I remember.
You can’t get angry with him when he is right, but Dylan is really testing Sam now whether he know it or not and chances are he is clueless
Sam: Dylan please, focus on the question I asked?

Miracle of miracles Dylan makes another point and he is right again

Dylan: But Sam, I did focus on the question that asked, and I answered it truthfully too just like you have asked me to do.

Realizing that Dylan is correct about what he has been saying, Sam does take a deep breath a calms down a little still trying to get an explanation for the condition of she and Dylan’s living room.

Sam: Alright, you did, I cannot deny that. Seriously though what is with all of the kitty litter….everywhere?
Dylan gets a shocked expression on his face like he can’t believe what was just asked of him to explain. As the camera pans back about five feet however we realize what Sam means there is kitty litter everywhere in the living room, the source of her angst since she has come home now becoming quite apparent
Dylan: Sam I am so sorry didn’t I tell you?
Sam shakes her head emphatically no, getting a smirk on her face as now she has caught Dylan and it should be entertaining at least to see how he tries to explain his way out of this mess.
Sam: Apparently no you didn’t tell me something. Dylan, what did you forget to tell me that will explain all of this sweetheart?
He looks serious now as Dylan comes and puts an arm around Sam while looking into her eyes thoughtfully
Dylan: My sister Regan is called The Hellcat Sam..
Sam looks at Dylan like there should be something more
Sam: Yes I know that Regan is called The Hellcat and?
Now confusion has set in for Dylan as he looks at Sam whose anger is continuing to rise up again
Dylan: And what?
Sam is back to gritting her teeth again and saying her words very slowly
Sam: And...why...is...there...kitty...litter…everywhere...in...my….living...room?
Being both brave and incredibly stupid Dylan takes this opportunity to correct Sam
Dylan: Actually it’s our living room.
Snap!
Sam: DYLAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT RIGHT NOW I AM NOT CONVINCED THAT I WOULD NOT LOVE TO MURDER YOU MORE DAMN IT!! WHY IS THERE KITTY LITTER EVERYWHERE AN HOUR BEFORE MY PARENTS SHOW UP IN OUR LIVING ROOM?!
And now Dylan gets very, very nervous.
Dylan: Oh my gosh, I was just going to give The Hellcat some kitty litter but I completely forgot about your parents. I will get things picked up right now.
Sam sighs, knowing Dylan can’t do this alone
Sam: Like I said, I do love you very much. Here, let me help.
Dylan nods as they begin to clean up together
Dylan: Ok, thank you
And we fade

Letter Writing Campaign

An open letter to my sister Regan

Dear Regan,

I considered a lot of ways to do this and decided that a letter would be best because on camera if I am angry or frustrated thinking about certain things you will know that and I don’t want you to know what gets me angry or frustrated right. That is because in 3 nights time at Under Attack I will be standing across the ring from the one person who I swore I would never face in professional wrestling.

You.

Just writing that down I have to step back for second because this all seems so unreal to me, and quite honestly I am having a little trouble comprehending how we even have come to this point. Ever since I literally lost my mind I have been doing a lot of things that one could consider an embarrassment to our family, our family that you say means more than anything in the world to you. So I finally made the decision that after Rise to Greatness when I challenged for the Adrenaline Championship in the Thunderdome that I would call it a career, hang up the boots for good, and most importantly not be an embarrassment to our family any longer.

It makes sense to because I have done everything I ever wanted to do as a professional wrestler. I had been a World Champion, even if it was a Tag Team Championship. Through my blood, sweat, and tears along with that of many other people the Adrenaline Championship was finally seen as something more than a lower tier championship. Hell, with my help “Addy” as I would often call it and still sometimes do when I am not well and believe me there are many days that I am still not well either, but nonetheless with my help the Adrenaline Championship was the one that many people were talking about at Rise to Greatness and afterwards.

I did not win that match at Rise to Greatness, but it is one that people will be talking about for years to come. Similarly, people will be talking about last year on New Year’s Eve and the SCW End of the Year Battle Royal where the prize was the Adrenaline Championship as well. Over 40 SCW Superstars were in the match and yes did win that one, I became the Adrenaline Champion. Many people have said since then that for me that was the equivalent of winning the World Championship and they were correct in saying that, it meant that much to me winning that match, to have Addy wrapped around my waist. Still, that was not my crowning achievement in professional wrestling.

My crowning achievement was actually watching you, my younger sister, become the SCW World Champion. I know, it kind of weird hearing someone else say that the crowning achievement is watching you become best in the world at what you do, especially when that someone does the same thing that you do. But when you really stop and think about it this shouldn’t come as much of a shock to you and I truly doubt that it does. For over six years you and I have been contracted to work in SCW and though we were going after very different things, ultimately one thing has always brought us together; loyalty.

I have always been incredibly loyal to you Regan, loyal to a fault some people would say and I do not try to deny that either. So when you won the World Championship? I could not have been more proud if I had done it myself, and I think you know that as well. To be fair, you have been very loyal to me as well, many times sacrificing yourself and what you wanted in order to make life easier for me, which is why I can’t figure out how we got to this position where we are going to face each other this Sunday at Under Attack.

I was done Regan, do you understand that? I was finished, was not going to ever step inside the ring again. And before you even respond to that it was a rhetorical question because already do know the answer to that, which is that I know that you knew that I was going to retire. You knew that I was going to retire almost before I did, I had told you and Mikaela that was the case several days before I let everyone else know on Breakdown. You are more than intelligent so I know that there was no misunderstanding that point, which means that you should have been happy because you did not have to worry about whether or not I was going to embarrass our family on TV again because that night was going to be the last time that I was ever going to be on TV.

Yet that was not enough was it? No, for some reason I can say without the slightest amount of doubt that you were not happy with my plans for retirement that night. Now granted you could have told me that at your house before I ever went on Breakdown to tell the world and then could have discussed the situation like reasonable adults, but you did not do that either, maybe because you are not a reasonable adult I don’t know. Instead you decided when I came out to the ring with Sam to let the world know that my plan was to become an ordinary citizen, no longer in the spotlight, you would seize that opportunity to show everyone just how far I fallen in your eyes. You came down to the ring with Mikaela, you both gave me a hug and that should have been it, but instead you dropped me on my head with a CATastrophe. I would have been alright with that too, because you have put up with a lot of crap because of me and so if you wanted to end me career by giving me a CATastrophe on the way out, I more than likely deserved it.

But even that, your older brother, that absolute embarrassment to the family, laid out in the middle of the ring wasn’t good enough for you. You had to go and get the one person for that is my one person, you know like David is your person. Because Sam was there, by my side, checking on me and that should have been enough for you because you had already taken the final time that I was going to be on television, turning it into another another example of how you should not cross The Hellcat. Believe me, I already knew that to because there were many, many times when my voice was the loudest telling other people what was going to happen to them for crossing The Hellcat. You had made your point though and that should have been the end of it, the end of my career with you and Mikaela leaving the ring as Sam tended to me but you had to make one more point, so you grabbed Sam and gave her a CATastrophe too.
Sam, a woman who you had never met before in your life, a woman who could not wait to meet you by the way, a woman has absolutely zero wrestling training, you grabbed her, the love of my life, my person and gave her a CATastrophe.

Regan, what possessed you to think that giving Sam a CATastrophe was a good idea?

Because I have to you sister, that once again I know that you are beyond intelligent, but that is about the stupidest possible thing that you could have done. Sam has done nothing but give herself to me completely, she even gave her practice for me, gave up her career professionally as a psychiatrist in order to be with me and she did not deserve to get dropped on her head that way. Me? Oh yea, I deserved it for a multitude of reasons, too many to count honestly but Sam did absolutely nothing to deserve that, but I think you know that as well. Just like anything that you do Regan, I think that you knew exactly why you decided to drop Sam on her head just like I am sure that you knew way ahead of time, long before you actually went through with it what my reaction was going to be. At least you that you knew what my reaction was going to be but I don’t think that you expected this, because I am not angry, something that has even surprised me, not that you care because frankly I don’t think for a second that you do care, otherwise you would not have done it in the first place.

Like I said though, I am not angry. I am not frustrated, sad, hurt, or depressed either. Instead I am just disappointed, and that leaves me feeling hurt because out of all the things I have felt for you, I can say that I have never felt disappointed in you before and yet here we are. Again I know that it won’t make a difference to you but I am disappointed. Disappointed in you that you did not think whatever issue you had with my retirement and/or with Sam could not be discussed like reasonable adults and disappointed in myself that apparently I made you feel that we could not discuss it. More than anything else however is a severely disappointed for what I know has to happen next because I never wanted to face you in the ring and I still don’t want face you in the ring but at Under Attack this Sunday I am going to because what you did? That can not and will not be allowed to happen, at least without a meaningful response.

Sam was dependent upon me to defend her because she had never had any wrestling training, had never even been inside a wrestling ring before. What you did to her when you gave her that CATastrophe, you were attempting to do her some serious bodily harm something a still don’t understand but I can tell you right now that I am not going to stand for it. Sam has never done anything accept do everything she can to help me and you tried to hurt her like that, seriously tried to injure her. I mean it is because of her all of the work she has done with me in part that I am well enough that I am actually allowed to see my kids now after over three years of not being able to. I would have thought that would have been another reason for you and Mikaela to like Sam being able to see your niece and nephews again, but obviously that is far from the case. Not only that but Sam has taught me what it is like to be loved unconditionally again, something I never thought I would feel after Jesse and I were no more. I am sure you are going to say that you loved me unconditionally and you might even claim that you still love me unconditionally. Though that might be true, I think that can both agree that relationship much different when are talking about a boyfriend and girlfriend versus a brother and a sister.

You changed a lot of things that night when you decided to attack Sam and I and maybe for that I should be thanking you because as it turns out now I am not going to retire after all. Oh no, you see Regan this match against you at Under Attack this Sunday it is just the begin. I am returning to the ring full time, and Sam? She is going to be right at my side as my manager. Don’t worry, she has been in self defense training making sure she can do just that, defend herself so I don’t have to worry about her outside the ring and I can instead focus all of my attention on people like you.

Believe me, I am going to make sure that at Under Attack you will have my undivided attention Regan. I know just how good you are, better than anybody I do, in fact I have been saying it for years to anyone that will listen…

Regan Street IS the best wrestler in the world!

I still believe that to be the 100 percent truth in every way too, but that doesn’t mean that this Sunday I’m not coming to give the best wrestler in the world an ass kicking of a lifetime because I am, I have to, you have done that Regan.

This Sunday night, you might even win the fight Regan, but you will damn well know that you have been in a fight like no fight you have ever been in before and maybe you will even find out what it means when they say we all get a little crazy sometimes.

Anyways, I am going to call it a day and get ready for our match, because I have out the ring for a couple months so I am going to need more than just kitty litter to keep you on your toes once the bell rings.

Looking forward to Sunday night and getting it all over with one way or another.

I love you and you are the best wrestler in the world,

Dylan
OOC: Very Emotional Stuff, enjoyed this one. Good lck Charlie, my brother from another mother.

Warning: The Comments and views expressed in this promo are those of Regan Helms and do not reflect that of the publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: oh2wlk.jpg]

(Click Title)

[Image: regan2018.png]

Achievements:

- SCW Supreme Champion
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2012 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Feud of the Year Winner Vs. Ace Marshall
- 2019 SCW Trios Contract Winner
- 2020 Tag Team of The Year (Frozen Hell)

Singles Record - | W - 099| L - 13 | D - 06|
Overall Record - | W - 133| L - 29 | D - 08|