Konrad's new NASCAR team Press Conference for 2024 season.
OOC: Here it is, as promised I'd do today, Konrad's new NASCAR team announcement. It goes here because it has nothing to do with wrestling or anything that goes on apart from changing his life around. You can use this in your RP material as it was live at nine twenty in the morning and can be viewed all year round. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lexington, North Carolina. Friday 27th October. (On Camera via NASCAR Youtube video under Live: Kaulig Racing Xfinity Series driver 2024 announcement.)

It was nine twenty in the morning, and there were a couple of guys known as Chris Rice and Matt, who were the team's bosses and a driver going to the Cup Series next year on the left. However, an empty chair was on the right to save a spot for a specific driver. However, many people, as it was a fan day, were waiting for it to start on the stage as Matt cleared his voice for the audience to be wowed by the driver announcement they would make. He began to speak as the NASCAR YouTube channel was live streaming now with the thumbs up for Matt to get into talking.

Matt: "We've had such a good year with AJ winning Charlotte Roval, Chandler winning Richmond race and getting him to the playoffs round. But today, it's none of those things, although it is Xfinity Series and part-time Cup Series driver-related. I let Chris talk about that."

Chris Rice: "We're growing this brand into doing bigger and better things. We have been trying to get this guy for a couple of years now because, from the word go, he has been nothing short of impressive. He's been winning races both in the Cup and Xfinity Series. He won the Homestead-Miami races for both series last weekend and is a championship contender currently. He's the type of guy that we need in our organisation. We've been speaking with this driver a lot over the last few months now because we knew the global status and the sponsorships we need from this guy, besides how impressive he is as a driver.

Chris Rice pauses for a second as he drinks Rockstar Energy drink.

Chris Rice: "We know he will get Kaulig Racing to the next level, especially with his dirt and tarmac car racing status. He will also race in the Rolex 24 Daytona race for WTR (Wayne Taylor Racing) Andretti team next year in January and the Snowball Derby race in December. He's also a professional wrestler in three organisations, and that's a driver we need. Every driver on our team, especially AJ, agreed to have this guy on the team."

Matt: "So today, we at Kaulig Racing are proudly glad to announce that for the next two years, he will be a part of Kaulig Racing. Please welcome, ladies and gentlemen, the new full-time Xfinity and part-time Cup series driver to Kaulig Racing, Konrad Raab."

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands, especially AJ, who was in the background for the news, and Konrad came out, wearing a Kaulig Racing hoodie with jeans and Kaulig Racing beanie with the front row, especially of his Dakon Theron and Ludvig Eriksson, his wrestling team in Supreme Championship Wrestling, his niece Ginny Raab and his lady friend, Jasmine Williams cheered and clapped loudly as Konrad went to shake hands with Matt Kaulig and Chris Rice. He also saw the other driver for the team on the left-hand side, Daniel Hemric.

Daniel Hemric: "As you all know, I'm moving up to the Cup Series, and we needed an experienced driver to fill in my number ten car spot in Xfinity Series. So, Konrad Raab, I pass you the keys to my number ten car."

Konrad high-fived Daniel and took the Kaulig Racing Xfinity Series number 10 car keys from Daniel. Konrad sits on stage, still getting cheers from everyone who were rooting behind him, and he speaks with the car unveiled with his sponsors and colours.

Konrad Raab: "Thank you, Matt Kaulig, Chris Rice and Daniel Hemric. I'm very proud to be a part of a team that's still very young but a very successful team. Chris and Matt have been wanting me for two years, but I decided to continue to commit to the other team. But now, I can make this racing organisation more prominent and better than before. They aren't well known to the world as of yet, but that's the main thing they want me for. I might be a full-time wrestler still, but I'm also committed to being a full-time Xfinity Series and part-time Cup Series driver. Now, AJ and I are going to be in the All-Star race next year, and AJ takes the sixteen-car. However, I will still be in that race and here's the unveiling of that car."

The team took the covers off and turned out to be the number thirteen car of Subway, unveiling another sponsor he required from Kevin Harvick. However, he will likely go with Rockstar Energy for the race; it was just an example of if AJ races in the thirteen cars in other races, Konrad takes the number twenty-six car for the Cup Series.

Konrad Raab: "AJ Allmendinger and I have been friends for a couple of years, and when he gave me advice on how to improve my road course racing, I knew that I should be here and being in this team right now; it already feels like a family I never had, especially I saw the Talladega race last year and how team spirited they were on hugging one another to celebrate the win like it means a lot to the organisation. Quite frankly, with changes to my life, I needed changes with NASCAR as well and joining a new team that will support me with my wrestling, dirt car and tarmac racing career as well as my NASCAR career, of course, will be a start of that. I'm looking forward to my new adventure of being a Kaulig Racing driver, and in their quotes, we will go trophy hunting, and Kaulig Racing will be known to the entire world because of me."

Konrad puts his fist up with a massive smile on his face, proud of being a part of a family team that had been secretly fans of Konrad in racing all along, especially AJ Allmendinger.

Chris Rice: "Obviously, the guy brings a lot of money and sponsorship to Kaulig Racing, but at the same time, you all can see how much talent Konrad Raab processes with the results he's had in his rookie year and his first full-time year. He's such a great guy and one we're proud to have on our team. Proud to speak professionally of ideas we have to grow the racing company along with AJ and Daniel."

Daniel Hemric: "Boy, I'm glad I'm not going to be racing Konrad that often, but for real, he's a threat and the future of developing young talent when AJ retires and I go off to do bigger and better things. Welcome aboard, Konrad and have fun."

Everyone cheered as, at that moment, AJ came straight to Konrad. They shook hands and gave each other a high five, almost as if Konrad was breaking down in tears because, for the first time in his life, he was happy that things couldn't have gone better for Konrad than to join a smaller organisation that would appreciate Konrad. Still, at the same time, a talent they needed that was good but also brought a lot of world status, sponsorship and money to the team.

The press conference ends with Daniel and AJ shaking Konrad's hand. They got introduced to Konrad's wrestling team in Supreme Championship Wrestling; his niece and his lady friend all were wearing Kaulig Racing colours on their jumpers as it was cold early this morning with Kaulig Racing shirts underneath. Konrad continues to do fan fest stuff with the fans, including radio interviews and signing autographs and have pictures taken with fans alongside AJ Allmendinger and Justin Haley later today.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.