Sal Darius vs. Kelsai Adamson
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, November 2, 2023 **NOTE DEADLINE**
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
People Change

Do you remember the first time I was a member of the SCW roster, because I do, and a lot of things have changed since that both for myself specifically and for the SCW roster in general. So many things have changed. One thing that I will never forget is the fact that when I was doing promos on SCW TV I used to end all my promos by smiling my most pretty smile and saying “Kelsai loves all of you”. It was my calling card, people expected that from me, and more than anything else I remember the fact that it was actually true, and not for all the fans either. I actually loved everyone that I was getting into the ring and wrestling also, and when I came back to SCW at first I tried to have that same demeanor, that same “Kelsai loves all of you” attitude. However I have a confession to make right now; I have been back for almost a year, and without a doubt Kelsai doesn’t love all of you.

It’s more like Kelsai may love a couple of handfuls of you, and that’s about it on most days. To be perfectly honest, Kelsai doesn’t even like a lot of you, and I am getting more than just a little bit frustrated of trying to keep up images for just appearances sake. I know that when I came back here after spending a while in GCW where I was absolutely rotten to so many people, that I told everyone that I was trying to make a change. Please believe me when I tell you also that when I said at the time that I wanted to turn over a new leaf. The trouble is though I might portray someone sweet and innocent it was just a portrayal now. I wasn’t that naive little girl anymore, I was and I am a woman that even though I am only 24 years old now I see the world a lot differently.

People can make me so angry. Take for example Kirsten Scott. I tried to be a friend to Kirsten Scott, and how did she repay me? By injuring Chance Owens, who I am sure that all of you know is more than just a tag team partner to me. I am not going to say anymore about our relationship, other than to say that there is a relationship, and I will just leave it at that, because it really isn’t any of your business. Let’s just say that when Kirsten made the decision to injure Chance she made a very angry adversary in me, and the receipt is one that shall be paid in full.

Right now though, I am left to focus all of my anger and hostility toward you, Sal Darius. You think that you are a bad man Sal? Let me tell you at Breakdown, you are never going to now what’s coming, and I won’t be saying I’m sorry either.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]