I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
=====

==========
October 28th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Cults. Some are harmless others are very deadly and dangerous. What they all have in common is the ability to warp and twist the minds of anyone and everyone they encounter. You might say that you would never be manipulated into drinking the proverbial cult kool-aid; but that is the mistake. Anyone who is too careless, anyone is not mentally and emotionally strong, is vulnerable to the mental attacks from cults. That’s how they get to you. They find where you are weak, where you are vulnerable, they find your fears and they appeal to them. That’s how these cults manage to rope you in. And once you are roped in, it is very difficult to escape. Kimberly Williams knows this all too well. She was raised by Emma Floreschu, a woman deranged yet very intelligent; she had the kind of wit and charisma necessary to start a cult. Instead of starting a cult, she just used her manipulative abilities to twist and mold Kimberly, fashioning her after her own evil image. It took a couple of years being locked up in a psychiatric hospital before her hold over Kim was broken, before Kim finally began to tell reality from fiction. Kimberly’s own experience has given her a unique ability to deal with cults, to take them on without fear of being roped in herself.

One such cult is The House of James. The group led by James Evans has targeted any and all violence within Supreme Championship Wrestling, which of course puts them on a collision course with The Queen of the Death Match and reigning SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams. They may not consider themselves to be a cult but they have all of the unique cult like characteristics. They follow James Evans blindly, doing whatever he asks whenever he asks with little to no question. And now that James Evans, this group’s leader, is getting personal. He coincidentally spoke to Kimberly’s mother on Breakdown with the cameras running so that Kim could hear everything that was said. The fact that he is willing to get personal is just another example of how this is very much a cult. But Kimberly won’t allow herself to be deceived by this tactic. She also won’t allow herself to be distracted by focusing only on James. One match at a time, as she was taught, and the next match for her is against Cassie Wolfe. She isn’t going to get caught by this “trap match” either. She will defeat Cassie and then focus on defending her Underground Championship against James Evans.

Another cult that she has had to deal with is The Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat. It sells itself as a retreat but Kim knows better. She has had experience with this group back a few years ago when her identical twin sister, Marie Jones, got caught up in the group. Back then Kim learned that it was a cult by infiltrating the group, pretending to be Marie. Not even this wacky cult could tell them apart. Back then Marie grew very close to another young woman named Julianne Buchanan. Kim managed to convince Julianne and Marie to leave the cult behind. But now Kim has once again infiltrated Marie’s life and in doing so has learned that her identical twin has reconnected with Julianne, and it is beyond just a simple friendship. They are involved in a hot and heavy romantic relationship. This, in and of itself, raises several red flags for The Woman Scorned. Marie has always been a bit of a traditionalist and a prude. Some of the things Kim learned she’s been doing with Julianne are definitely NOT prudish. Plus, Marie has never had homosexual tendencies. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. If Marie and Julianne are legitimately a couple, that’s fine. But Kim recalls how The Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat was a sex cult. The fact that Marie’s behavior has changed so drastically leads Kim to suspect that perhaps this reunion goes beyond just Marie and Julianne. Is the cult back? Is Marie in any danger?

The Woman Scorned plans to confront her identical twin sister about this right now. This is what brings her to this upscale community in Boston, Massachusetts where her twin sister Marie lives. Kimberly has never truly felt at home in this upscale community, as she has always preferred living a more modest lifestyle, as opposed to the more luxurious lifestyle Marie lives. But this Halloween season, with all of the spooky and scary decorations set up at all of the houses, Kimberly actually feels somewhat comfortable as she walks the streets, wearing torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a black “Queens of Chaos” t-shirt. She even spots a few trick-or-treaters walking the streets. Kim has mixed feelings. On the one hand, she loves Halloween. On the other hand, she prefers celebrating it on the actual day. Although she understands, seeing as Halloween falls on a school night this year.

Williams spots the familiar sight of her sister’s fancy home. She skips up the walkway and to the front door. Kim rings the doorbell and waits patiently. She hears footsteps approaching from inside. She watches as the door opens and then spots her twin sister, Marie Annabelle Jones, standing there. In a stark contrast to her twin, Marie is wearing a black knee length pencil skirt, sheer stockings, black high heeled pumps, and a red silk blouse.

“Trick OR Treat!” Kim exclaims with a big grin on her face. Marie laughs softly.

“Seriously, Kim?” Marie asks. “I thought you were against Trick or Treating on any day except Halloween?”

“I am. But don’t you see these other pesky rodents running around asking for candy? I figured I could get my hands on some too.”

“What’s your costume then?”

“Can’t you guess?”

“Well…” Marie sighs and shrugs her shoulders “...you’re, um, the SCW Underground Champion?”

“Darn, that’s right.” Kim says with disappointment. “How’d you guess?”

“Call it luck.” Marie says with a smirk on her face. She steps aside and motions for Kim to enter. “Come inside.” Kim nods her head and follows Marie into the home, shutting the door behind them. Kim knows this home all too well now, having spent so much time here, especially in the last few weeks having to babysit for her nephew Sean ever since Marie spent her unannounced weekend visits with Julianne. Kim bounces right into the familiar living room and jumps onto the sofa, stretching out. Marie sits down on the comfortable chair resting perpendicular to the sofa.

“So I heard you have your new top challenger to the Underground Championship. Are you ready for James?” Marie asks. Kim rolls her eyes.

“Please. I’ll rip his goddamn face off.”

“I wouldn’t underestimate him, Kim.” Marie warns. “He and mom were very close, so I’m sure he knows quite a bit about you.”

“Yeah, I know how close he and mom are…were…whatever. He’s already tried to use that against me. But that kinda shit doesn’t work with me. Those kind of games, that kind of psychological warfare, I know all about it. It isn’t anything new to me.” Kim grins from ear to ear. “Besides, I’m fucking crazy. I’m pretty sure you have to be mentally stable in order for psychological warfare to work.”

“Yes, but you are more stable than you let on.”

“Hush!” Kim quickly sits up on the sofa and holds a finger over her lips to silence Marie. “We don’t want anyone to know! For all we know James might have planted bugs in your house or hidden cameras!” Kim snatches an empty wine bottle and holds it to her mouth. “JAMES! Is that you in there?! If it is, so help me God, I’ll…”

“Kim!”

“Huh?” Kim puts the wine bottle back down and grins. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Marie shakes her head. “I just want to make sure you’re prepared. I mean, I know you. Our sister, Jessica, she knows you. Mom knows you. We know that underneath this exterior, this craziness, lies a loving, caring, perfectly normal woman. Your opponent on next week’s Breakdown, Cassie Wolf, she doesn’t know.” Marie shakes her head. “She has no clue. She is going to prepare for a psychopath, an agent of chaos, a lunatic, but in reality you are just pretending to be all of that. In reality, you have a plan on how to beat her.”

“Liar.” Kim shakes her head. “I don’t have plans. Plans are boring. Flying by the seat of your pants is much more fun!”

“Is that how you’re going to beat Cassie?” Marie asks. “Just ‘fly by the seat your pants’ and see what happens?” Kim nods her head enthusiastically.

“Uh-huh, it hasn’t failed me before. Look at my track record, every time I went into an Underground Match with a plan, I lost. Every time I went into an Underground without a plan, I won!”

“This match against Cassie is NOT an Underground Match.”

“Pffft,” Kim scoffs “silly details. I will win. Cassie is a wolf, right? I have a history of wrestling and defeating wolves. I am undefeated against canines.” Kim points out. Marie rolls her eyes.

“Funny, but you never wrestled a wolf.”

“Sarah.”

“Sarah Wolf isn’t actually a wolf. Neither is Cassie.”

“Then they should have different last names.” Kim states. “It’s very confusing to my Kimmyaniacs.”

“Well I hope you don’t look past Cassie Wolfe. And I hope you’ll be ready for James.”

“Don’t you worry.” Kim boops Marie on her nose. “I will be ready to maim them all!

“Say what you want, believe what you want, I’m telling you that mom knows the truth, as do I. And if she knows, then she may have told James.”

“So what you’re saying is that I have to be extra chaotic? Got it!” Kim exclaims happily. Marie sighs and shakes her head.

“What is it that you want, Kim? I kinda doubt you dropped by just to trick or treat or shoot the breeze.”

“Alright, alright, that’s fair.” Kim points a finger at Marie. “Actually, I wanna talk about you.”

“Me?” Marie is somewhat taken aback by this startling revelation. She definitely was not expecting this to be the reason why her twin sister dropped by. Kim is happy to have taken Marie by surprise. It gives her an edge in this unscheduled interrogation. Kim nods her head in confirmation of Marie’s suspicion.

“Look, sis, I absolutely love my nephew. And I have enjoyed spending so much time with him lately.”

“Say no more…” Marie says, interrupting her “...I get it, I have relied too much on you. You are having one hell of a run as SCW Underground Champion, you are still very active in MWE and Zion as well. Yet I still ask you to watch Sean on your free time. Which means you have really no free time because whatever vacation time you do have is spent watching Sean.”

“And why is that, sis?”

“Because I have been so busy, lately. And I am sorry, Kim, I really am, but I appreciate what you’ve done for me.” Marie smiles warmly. “So does Sean. He loves his Aunt Kim.”

“Yeah, and I love him, and I have no problem watching him whenever you need me to; this isn’t me being upset about having to watch your son all the time. What bothers me is the fact that I DO have to watch your son all the time.”

“What do you mean?” Marie asks curiously.

“Face it, sis, you used to be heavily involved in Sean’s life. You used to be attached at the hip to the kid. Now I always said you should’ve given more freedom and independence but damn, you practically dropped off the face of the earth. You’ve been asking me to watch him while you go out. You tell me you’ll be home by ten at night and then you don’t get home until one or two in the morning. You tell me you need me to watch him for the weekend, but then you’re gone for seven days.”

“Seven?” Marie asks curiously. Kim nods her head.

“Yes, seven. I was close to calling the police and reporting you missing at times. None of this behavior is like you.”

“You’re overreacting, Kim.” Marie insists. “I’m fine.”

“You’re not fine.” Kim points out. “You’ve changed.”

“I haven’t changed. I’ve just been busy.”

“Yeah, busy with Julianne Buchanan.” Kim points out, deciding to cut right to the chase. Marie’s eyes grow wide with surprise. She is caught red handed. She is shocked that Kim knew about her secret relationship with Julianne.

“How did…how did you know? How did you find out?”

“How did you THINK I found out?” Kim asks. Marie thinks on that question for a moment before gagging.

“Oh God…”

“Don’t act like that, sis. This wouldn’t be the first time I’ve slept with your lovers because they thought I was you. Although it would be the first time I slept with another woman who thought I was you. That was a unique experience for me…”

“Shut up, please!” Marie exclaims.

“Ok, fine, no more games.” Kim shakes her head. “I’ll cut right to the chase. This whole thing has me concerned because I have a feeling this relationship is at the heart of your behavioral changes. Hell, the mere fact that you’ve been shirking your responsibilities towards Sean is evidence of it.”

“Look, I appreciate you being worried about me, but this is just a case of old friends reuniting. We shared a powerful moment in our lives. How can you blame us?”

“It was more than just old friends reuniting.” Kim smirks devilishly. “According to Julianne, you two crazy girls have been going through the list of each and every position listed in the kamasutra.” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “Well, most of them were you and her. Thanks to that one night I pretended to be you, me and Julianne tried a few of them out…”

“Oh God…” Marie starts gagging again.

“Sorry.” Kim chuckles softly. “But seriously, none of this is like you. You’re shirking your responsibilities, you are not acting like the Marie I know, can’t you see why I would be a little worried?”

“Yes, but there is nothing to worry about.” Marie insists. “We shared a traumatic moment in our lives. We are helping each other cope.”

“You two kids are doing more than helping each other cope.” Kim smirks. “But hey, who am I to judge? Besides, I didn’t think you needed any help coping with that trauma you experienced at Inner Peace. I thought you had moved on?”

“Kim…” Marie’s voice trails off as she tries to form a thought. Kim folds her arms over her chest.

“Marie. Give me the truth.”

“Look, the truth is that Julianne visited me unannounced and unexpectedly awhile back. I thought she just wanted to catch up, because we hadn’t seen or heard from one another since The Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat. So at first I didn’t think much of it. But one thing led to another, it grew to become more romantic.” Marie sighs as tears form in her eyes. “Then Julianne brought up Raul.”

“Not him…” Kim starts to glare daggers at Marie. Raul Alfaro was the charismatic leader of the sex cult known as Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat. He had kept his girls in line by making them think each and every one were special to him. Kim managed to reveal the truth to Marie and Julianne, that Raul just saw them as pieces of meat and nothing more. That is ultimately what led them to leave the cult.

“Yeah.” Marie nods her head. “Apparently Julianne has rejoined the Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat. She has been sent by Raul to convince me to rejoin.”

“So you’re a part of that cult again? You’re gonna be Raul’s sex pet again?” Kim asks. Marie shakes her head as more tears flow down her cheeks.

“No! I haven’t made that commitment…yet…”

“But you’re thinking about it.” Kim states.

“I don’t know.” Marie says in between sobs. “I have felt worthless and pathetic lately. But ever since reuniting with Julianne, I feel whole. I feel complete. But when our talks turn to Raul and Inner Peace, I start to feel guilty.” Marie shakes her head. “I feel as if I was wrong for leaving Raul, as if I did him wrong, as if I let him and Julianne down.”

“Marie, it’s ok…” Kim says “...leaving that group was the best thing you could have done. You were nothing but a piece of meat to him. But you are more than that. And whatever you do, you cannot rejoin Inner Peace.”

“But Kim…”

“Look, if you want to screw Julianne up one way and down the other that’s fine. I’m not gonna judge. Live and let live. But that cult is bad news.”

“If it were that simple.” Marie shakes her head. “My head tells me that you’re right, that Inner Peace is just a cult and Raul is bad news. But my heart tells me that…that…”

“What?”

“...that I belong to Raul. That I belong to Inner Peace.” Marie immediately breaks down and cries uncontrollably. Kim takes Marie into her arms and hugs her tightly. As if dealing with one cult wasn’t bad enough, now Kim is dealing with two. Kim’s worst nightmare has come true. She must once again try to save her sister from herself.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

2 of 2
======

==========
October 31st, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll just outside of a rather upscale neighborhood in Boston, Massachusetts. This neighborhood is busy with activity, specifically tons of kids walking the streets dressed in their various costumes, going door to door looking for some candy from unsuspecting homeowners. The camera approaches one home. Several young kids have just left but then another approaches the door. This individual is a bit tall to be a child, a little over five foot, and is dressed as a penguin. The Penguin approaches the door and knocks loudly.

“Trick or Treat!” The penguin waits patiently for the door to open. It opens and a woman emerges.

“Oh, what a lovely costume!” She frowns. “But aren’t you a little old to be trick or treating?”

“Trick or Treat!” The penguin repeats. The homeowner sighs and then shrugs her shoulders.

“Oh well. I guess everyone has a kid in them.” She places some items in the penguin’s outstretched bag. Then the homeowner shuts the door. The penguin turns towards the camera and approaches it. We can now see that the person in the penguin costume is none other than the SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams. A sinister grin is etched across her face.

“Not everyone is in the Halloween spirit! But me, The Woman Scorned, I absolutely love Halloween! It allows you to dress up and be whatever you want to be! It allows you to ignore who you are and pretend to be anything you want to be!” Williams points a finger at the camera. “I’m sure Jimmy Evans can appreciate that. I mean, he decided to ignore his own past. He decided he didn’t want to be Jimmy Evans and decided to be Jimmy Swaggart…or Joel Osteen…or Benny Hinn? Jim Baker!” Kim shakes her head. She pauses to think it over. Then she brightens up and snaps her fingers. “Oh! I got it! He thinks he’s Jim Jones!” She winks at the camera. “Just a piece of advice to Lues, Pain, Mordred, and Harker…don’t drink the kool-aid, that shitt’ll kill ya!” Williams throws her head back and laughs.

“Thing is, Halloween is only one night out of the year. I know, I hate it too, but October 31st is the one and only night where you can pretend to be someone else. When Halloween is over reality sets back in and you have to accept who you are. It is painfully obvious to me and everyone else paying attention, Jimmy, that you have not accepted who you really are. But me? I have accepted who I am. I have embraced the fact that I am SCW’s Queen of Chaos! I have embraced my role as the Queen of the Death Match! I am The Woman Scorned and I am damn proud of it!” She snickers nastily.

“I chased Jordan Majors for two weeks like an obsessively creepy stalker and in the process forced SCW to bring back the Underground Title. I am proud of that! I kidnapped four SCW wrestlers on live television. I am proud of that! I used my Trios Contract to create the most chaotic and insane match in the history of Supreme Championship Wrestling. I am proud of that! Most importantly, I am a representative of the people. I give the people what they want and I am proud of that! The people are sick and tired of your hypocritical nonsense, Jimmy, and they want me to gut you like a fish. The people want me to put your head on a pike. The people want me to send you to an early fucking retirement because no one likes you anymore you ridiculously boring piece of shit, and I intend to give the people what they want…and I will be proud of it.” Williams winks at the camera.

“Tonight, though, is Halloween, and this is the night that the people give back to people like moi! You saw that plain looking, grumpy old lady at the house back there? Yeah, she reminded me of Jimmy Evans. They might even wear the same brand of panties. But even she gave me something. So let’s see what kind of treat I got in my bag…” Kim reaches into her bag and produces a card; on the card, written in bold black letters, are the words ‘a match against Cassie Wolfe’. Kim’s face immediately lights up with joy. “...YAY! It’s just what I wanted! I get a match against Cassie Wolfe!” Williams smirks knowingly.

“Pay attention, Jimmy, you might learn something.” She chuckles softly. “Now then, Cassie Wolfe, The Rebel Princess…from a Queen of Chaos to a Rebel Princess, from one royalty to another, I say good luck! Because trust me, you will definitely need it! Unlike Jimmy Swaggart and The House of Kool-Aid, I don’t need an army to fight my battles.” Kim holds up two fingers. “For two years I have ruled the Underground with an iron fist! For two years I have taken on and taken down the likes of Jordan Majors, Konrad Raab, Justin Davis. Alexis Quinne, Sarah Wolfe, and anyone else who dared tried to challenge me. Some of them aren’t even in this company any longer. If I have anything to say about it, Jimmy Swaggart and The House of Kool-Aid will be gone too. And I did it all on my own.” Kim points a finger at the camera.

“That could be your fate if you’re not careful, Cassie. My piece of advice, Wolfie, is to avoid making the same mistake everyone else makes. You need to avoid making the same mistake Jimmy Swaggart is about to make. I am the SCW Underground Champion, Cassie. I am also the HKW Bloodlust Champion and ZION Hardcore Champion. That’s three death match titles I currently hold. It is enough to make one think that yours truly is just a one trick pony.” Williams shakes her head. “You’d be wrong. I am capable of anything. I am a jack of all trades, Rebel Wolfie. I can maim, I can wrestle, I can literally do it all.” She chuckles softly. “I’m not gonna be that arrogant type to sit here and say that I am the best, but I am saying that I can do everything at a very high level. And you are the unlucky soul who had to draw me as an opponent.” She shakes her head.

“That’s no treat, that’s not a trick, either. It is your reality. You have to fight one of the deadliest competitors to set foot inside an SCW ring. Because this fight between you and I doesn’t take place on Halloween night, it takes place in November, it takes place when Halloween is over and everything and everyone has returned to normal, returned to reality. You can no longer pretend to be a crazy cult leader or a Rebel Princess, you have to just face the reality that whether your name is Jimmy Evans or Cassie Wolfe, you are still going to be just the next victim of Kimberly Williams. So by all means, try to enjoy this evening while you can. Enjoy it because Breakdown is coming and that means you have to stare into the eyes of The Woman Scorned, and it doesn’t matter if you are a Rebel, a Princess, a Wolf, or all three put together, I will still beat you to death and send you in a nice, neat little package to Jimmy Swaggart as a warning of what he and his cultist goons can expect at Under Attack.” A wide eyed grin forms on Kimberly’s face.

“See, that’s really your problem, Cassie. It’s the same problem Jimmy Evans faces. You both only know of the one face of Kimberly Williams. You only know of the one face that I choose to show to the entire world.” Kimberly shakes her head. “You have no idea of what I am truly capable of, Cassie, and that’s why you have no idea of what to prepare for. That’s why you are in trouble. That’s why Jimmy Swaggart should get ready to kiss his ass goodbye. You have no idea what you are in for when you face off against The Woman Scorned.” Kim throws her halloween treat bag aside and then waves playfully at the camera. “Trick or Treat, Cassie! See you, Thursday!” She turns and skips away happily. The camera fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Cassie was back in action this week against Kimberly Williams, with her recent string of success elsewhere including a win over Sarah Wolf Cassie was looking to end her first full year as a wrestler with a bang but can she do it?

Cassie’s promo room, Reno, Nevada
Thursday the 3rd of November 2023, 16:00pm

Let’s get right too it.

”Well, here I am! So yeah, I’m gonna be completely honest with you guys, I didn’t even realize that it was deadline day today for my match against Kimberly and that match is tonight for fuck’s sake!” I said as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”Yeah, I’ve got no excuses, been so focussed on that Death Match Tournament that I’ll be taking part in over in EWC that this match somehow completely slipped my mind! Let’s get right too it, shall we?”

This will be good.

”The Woman Scorned”, was every other good wrestling nickname taken in 2010 Kim? I’m not too sure myself because I was seven at the time but “The Woman Scorned” isn’t exactly the first thing I think off when it comes to wrestling nicknames.” I added with a shrug of my shoulders. ”I don’t know, maybe it’s a recent thing? Which only raises more questions really but the point is? I’m a two year rookie facing a thirteen year veteran of the sport.”

Am I scared?

”But just to make things clear? I’m not intimidated, I’ve beaten guys and gals who’ve been wrestling a lot longer than me before and this won’t be an exception, because the thing is? Everyone looks at a rookie like me and thanks “yeah, she’ll be an easy win for sure” somehow forgetting that I was trained by Team Hero in the process.” I added as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”So Kim, I don’t care if you’re a jilted lover or not, I’m out to kick ass as my first full rookie year wraps up and you happen to be in my sites, hope you’re ready for that because you should never underestimate a rookie.”

It's that simple.

”Why? Because nobody expects the Cassie Wolfe Inquisition! Mostly because it doesn’t exist and I only made that up after watching Monty Python for the first time over Halloween, gotta say? The Brits have a shit taste in humour!” I added before quickly shaking my head. ”Quickly moving on before I get myself permanently banned from The British Isles, Kim? You’re probably about as old as the average Monty Python sketch and just as effective on me, this won’t take me too long I think.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Okay, I’ll admit, the biggus dickus scene made me laugh, but it got less funny the longer it got, you happy UK?” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”As for you Kim? Maybe after I beat you you’ll find your true calling as a Lumberjack who’s okay, sleeps all night and works all day, you’ll cut down trees, eat your lunch, go to the bathroom, go shopping on Wednesday and eat buttered scones, but hey at least no one will judge you for wearing women’s clothing! Err, where was I again? Oh right, to all my fans? In a world of fake queens, jilted lovers and getting songs stuck in your head? Be yourself and be a Rebel Princess! To Kim? Watch out because I’m not a lumberjack, I’m not okay and I won’t sleep until you learn that I’m Hungry Like The Wolfe! See you in the ring.”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]