Selena Frost vs. Owen Cruze
Selena Frost vs. Owen Cruze

3 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 20, 2018
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Lots of fun with this one bud

Enjoy all and good luck Vs Selena Frost
OOC: Takes place immediately following the events of Selena's Breakdown roleplay (before her match with Damian Angel). Promo takes place later. Recommend reading Breakdown roleplay to better understand events in this roleplay. Enjoy.

I of the Storm

“The Hard Lessons Taught – Part 2”

The public school halls were mostly silent except for the sound of Selena's boot heels clicking across the floor as she walked with Deanna. Neither woman said a word as they made their way through the small complex. Upon receiving Gerda's call – the two wives out for a walk through Central Park of New York and across its adjoining streets – they had hailed a cab and come straight here.

“Do you know where the office is?” Selena whispered – breaking the silence, her black, wool coat still billowing with the movements of her steady march.
Beside her, the redhead merely shook her head. “Elsianna just started school. I haven't really visited the inside much. We passed her classroom a back there.”

She pointed with her thumb behind her to the classroom near the set of doors they had used to enter the school, indicating the location and the distance she usually travelled to pick Elsianna up from school, hence her lack of knowledge regarding the rest of the complex.

The platinum-blonde gave a short nod in understanding. Her eyes were distant, as if part of her was deep in thought. Deanna stared at her wife, somewhat confused by the pale woman's complexion.

“It's a small building.” she offered the wrestler. “We can just keep going down the halls until we find it. Shouldn't really be a problem.”

Again, only a short nod came from Selena as the Frost women resumed their march, walking past a series of classrooms. Some had coat racks along the walls and a long line of coats and tiny shoes and boots lining them. The walls were decorated with posters of encouragement – Selena picking up such lines as “reading is cool” and cartoons of worms with big glasses on and an owl with a hat. She could hear some teachers talking and some students talking as well as they passed the classrooms. As they heard the sound of scampering feet, the pair quickly shuffled to the side, just in time to avoid crashing into a small boy in a red t-shirt as he run down the halls, a yellow, laminated piece of paper with bold words that read “hall pass” clutched in his tiny hand.

“This bring back any memories?” Deanna asked as she watched the boy run.
“Not really.” Selena answered. “I started getting picked on early on here – then it got really bad in middle-school and high-school. I think I had chocolate milk thrown at me a few times here – or was that high-school... actually I think it was both... something about white of my hair and brown of the chocolate...”

She wasn't entirely sure. Some beatings and humiliations, the Snow Queen remembered very clearly – but others? Well, there had been so many incidents that she had just taken and not told anyone at the time – so her brain had just shut down and taken it and forgotten it.

“I was too young to realize I was... different.” Deanna whispered. “Public school was really the only time I had fun in school.”
“What about middle-school?”
“The few years I was there, I was miserable because I had to hide who I was.”
Selena nodded. “Least you could. Can't really hide this...” Selena pointed to her snow-white hair with her free hand.

Continuing on their way, the pair stopped in front of a series of windows that outlined a portion of a room that didn't look like a classroom to either woman. In fact, with what they could see past the glass – a desk table of brown color, and a new series of doors that lead to small office spaces – this area looked like an office of some kind.

“I think this is it.” Deanna answered – reading Selena's mind. Quickly, the redhead grabbed the silver-coloured doorknob and turned the metal in her hand to push the door open. She was the first one in, followed by Selena and as soon as the two women entered the space-

“Mom! Mommy!”

They heard the sharp, high voice that they recognized instantly. For sitting in the corner of the small section, wearing blue jeans and a long, dark purple sweater, was their eldest daughter. While at first relieved to see her mothers, Elsianna's expression immediately transformed to one of fear and guilt – as if she suddenly realized why her parents were there in the first place.

The three girls stared at one another for only a second before Selena whispered something to Deanna, which Elsianna could not hear. The redhead gave a nod and moved towards the desk, where an older woman was sitting, while Selena quickly shuffled across the short space of carpeted floor and knelt down before her daughter. Pale hands shot out to gently caress and check the young Elsianna's face and arms and legs – looking for any bruises or cuts.

“Are you alright?” Selena asked quietly, checking as much of her daughter's form as she could.
“Yes, mommy.” Elsa nodded, though the shake in her voice gave away her thoughts. She was terrified of being punished. “I'm in trouble, aren't I?”
“Oh, unbelievably.” Selena answered dismissively. “We will talk about it when we get home. You know better than to start a fight.”
“But I...” the child tried but a gentle, yet firm hand from the Snow Queen, was suddenly pressed to her mouth, silencing her.
“I said, 'when we get home'.” Her tone booked no room for argument and the child was quiet, allowing Selena to continue her motherly examination. She was soon joined by Deanna, who knelt down beside her.

“Any problems?” the younger mother asked.
Selena shook her head. “She's got a bit of a bruise on her cheek – I'd say a lucky shot, but otherwise nothing.”
“Wonder how the other kid looks...” Deanna whispered.
“I think I can answer that one...”

The voice was rather deep, with more than a hint of authority behind it – the sudden appearance of said voice causing both Selena and Deanna to practically jump back up to their feet, turning around towards the voice's source. For the Snow Queen, the authoritative tone actually reminded her of her boss, Oleska D., though the Caucasian standing before her was probably a good decade behind Mr. Dracheywch and about one an a half times his size. The man wore a black suit and it did not take much for Deanna and Selena to conclude that this man was the principal and the person that had called Gerda requesting the Frost wives to come to the school to collect their daughter.

“Hello, Mrs. And Mrs. Frost.” offered the broad man. “Principal Bradley. Thank you for coming.” he offered a large hand in handshake greeting – which both women returned. “Please...” he added with a sweep of his other arm and hand. “Let's talk in my office.”

The three were suddenly on the move down the hall, Selena casting a glance back to Elsianna and gesturing with her hand for the child – her Snowflake – to remain seated and not move. That accomplished, she quickly caught up to her wife and the principal as they moved down the short hallway until they reached its end, the dark-haired man reaching out and opening the door to allow Selena and Deanna entrance.

“Please have a seat.” Bradley requested and the women acquiesced. Still, as Selena sat, she felt Deanna reach out and take the closest pale hand of the Snow Queen. This went unnoticed by the principal – or he simply was not bothered by it. “I wish we were meeting under better circumstances.”

“No kidding.” Deanna replied, her usual charm automatically coming into play. “We were rather stunned when our babysitter called us.”
“Well...” Bradley began. “As principal, it is my job to ensure the safety of all my students.”
“Obviously.” Selena replied calmly and respectively.
“Now, the school year has just really started and we're already dealing with this. It has me worried.”
“Has there been no one else fighting?” Deanna asked.
“Not to this scale. It was rather aggressive.”
“Aggressive?” Selena asked – it was a word she would never have associated with her Snowflake.
“Judging by your expression, Mrs. Frost.” Bradley concluded. “I take it Elsianna has never done anything like this before.”
“No.” Selena shook her head. “Not once.”
“Is it possible... and forgive me for asking this...” the large man's tone became slower, as if he was unsure on whether he should ask the next question or not. “But is it possible that – given who you are and your profession...”
“You know of me?” Selena asked in surprise.
“My nephews are huge wrestling fans.” smiled Bradley. “Anyway, given your profession, could Elsianna have been emulating you? Showing off what 'mommy does at work'?”

Selena shook her head. “She never has before – never even an interest other than -”

The Snow Queen's eyes widened ever so slightly, a realization slowly dawning within her sharp mind. Is this...is this my fault?  

“Why don't you tell us what happened – from the beginning.” Deanna interjected, giving Selena's hand a gentle squeeze and snapping her out of her thoughts.

With a nod, Bradley relaxed into his grand, leather chair. “Well, I'm afraid it's quite a simple state of events. During our lunch recess, the kids were all outside playing when our monitors – those are the adults we employ to watch the kids during recess in case there is an issue or an emergency – they noticed some kids gathering around in the field area. By the time they got there, your daughter was standing near the other student – Aaron Stanton – and Aaron was covering his eye. According to several students, Aaron struck Elsianna in the face first-” Selena's hand clenched tightly at the mere thought of someone striking her baby – fortunately, Deanna's hand moved quickly, releasing Selena's hand to clench tightly around the whole appendage – an unseen sharing of emotions between the two wives. “And Elsianna simply floored him with a blow to the face.”

“So, she was just defending herself.” Deanna concluded. “Sounds like this is more of that other kid's fault.”
“Aaron claims that Elsianna threatened and insulted him first which caused him to defend himself. And Elsianna says the opposite.”
“Well, what does that mean?” Selena asked, doing her best to keep herself in check. “Everyone involved gets punished?”
“Well, that's a little tricky.” Bradley admitted. “Wentforth Stanton – Aaron's father – he's on the board of trustees that funds several different facilities in Manhattan...”

The principal's voice trailed off as he spoke those words, hoping the Frost wives would be able to finish the rest of the thought. Selena was the first to speak.

“Including this very school.” she stated.
“You gotta me kidding me.” Deanna shook her head in disbelief. “So his kid gets off Scot-free for assaulting our daughter? What kind of example is that?!”
“I understand your frustrations.” implored the broad man. “That is why I contacted you first instead of Mr. Stanton. I want to come up with something. I don't know your daughter as much as you do, but I've been principal here for six years. And I've seen my share of troubled kids.”

“Are you saying our daughter is troubled?!” Deanna started but her mouth was soon covered by Selena's soft hand.
“Let him finish.” Selena whispered, before her tone dropped even lower, only for Deanna's ears. “Please, pet.” she added, using Deanna's nickname to try and soothe her.

The redhead's emerald-green eyes narrowed at the principal before she gave a nod of her head, a sign for Selena to remove her hand and sit back in her chair, which she did. “Please continue.” Selena requested to Bradley.

“When I say troubled, I don't mean problematic. I mean that there is something going on that your daughter does not want to tell me. When I asked her if Aaron had bothered her before, she froze and clammed up.”
“Why would she do that?” Deanna asked, Selena remaining silent.
“That was what I was hoping you could tell me. If I bring her in and you try and talk her into explaining what's going on...”

Again, Bradley's voice trailed off and the Snow Queen wondered if the principal did this with all conversations that he was uncomfortable with. There was a moment of silence between the three before Deanna pushed herself out of her chair, removing her red and black flannel jacket and placing on the back support of her chair.

“I'll get Elsianna.” she stated before turning and walking out of the office and down the hall – not bothering to wait for any kind of confirmation. Selena watched her go for a moment before turning her head back to the principal.

“You realize what the right thing to do is, right?” she asked, but not really looking for an answer. “I know a place like this has a zero tolerance on harassment.”

The dark-haired man released a huff of air and nodded his head. “We do – and if Aaron is-”

He wasn't able to finish as the door suddenly opened, causing the platinum-blonde's head to snap behind her. She was expecting to see Deanna there with their daughter – that didn't surprise her. What did, however, was the look on Deanna's face.

“You should come out here, Mr. Bradley.” Deanna stated, and it was only then that Selena could hear a distant sound coming from down the hall – like muffled yelling. “The other kid's dad is here and he seems mad.”

Mr. Bradley's eyes – to Selena – seemed to grow as big as saucers when that information finally registered in his brain. “What?!” he asked in disbelief. “What is he doing here? I didn't call him!”

Quickly, the suited man pushed himself out of his chair and marched around his desk and out the door past Deanna and Elsianna. Quickly, Selena, grabbing Deanna's coat off the chair, followed Deanna and Elsa as they followed Bradley. As they travelled, however, the voice became clearer and clearer.

“I don't care who he is seeing now!” the voice was higher than Bradley's but also more pointed. Where the principal's voice was welcoming and inciting conversation, this tone and voice sounded like it was content to do all the talking and, using said talking, beat the person listening into submission. “You call me and tell me that my son has been in a fight-”

Well that explains how he found out... Selena thought as she watched Bradley practically burst onto the scene from the hallway.

“Mr. Stanton!” he offered, as if trying to distract the shorter, brown-haired man. It was like watching a matador try and get the attention of the bull by waving the red cape around. Stanton, wearing a black suit with a black tie (again – Selena questioned the reasoning behind that as well) narrowed his eyes at Bradley before moving past the principal's secretary.

“Good. Maybe I can get some answers.” he stated with a huff. “I get a phone call from your receptionist telling me that my son was in an altercation at school.”
“Yes, we were just discussing options on handling it-”
“Then I get here and see my son with a black eye and declaring somebody kicked him in the head.”

“Anyway, given your profession, could Elsianna have been emulating you? Showing off what 'mommy does at work'?”

Stanton's words and the memory of Bradley's words swirled together in Selena's mind, making her acutely aware of her surroundings, which was all that prevented her from grabbing her daughter and running out of the room.

“Now, I'd like to know who is responsible for this!” Wentworth ordered. “And what exactly is being done in terms of punishment.”
“Well, Mr. Stanton...” Bradley began, his voice trailing off again!

Dear Odin! cried Selena mentally.

“According to our staff, Aaron punched the other child in the face.”
“And where is this other child?” Wentworth asked, causing Selena to raise her hand.

“Excuse me.” the platinum-blonde stated, gaining the attention of the board member. “Hi, I'm Selena Frost.” he gestured to the redhead standing beside her. “My wife: Deanna. And the other person in the fight was our daughter here: Elsianna.”

Stanton's eyes widened a little as he realized the two women standing before him were married, but nowhere near as wide as he lowered his head and beheld the small figure that hid behind Deanna's legs.  The poor girl barely measured past either woman's knee cap in terms of height.

“Is this some kind of joke?” he asked, glaring at Selena, then Deanna, and, finally, Bradley. “Are you trying to screw with me?”

“What does that mean?” Elsianna asked without thinking. “'Screw with me'?”

Quickly turning around and kneeling down, Deanna placed a finger over the young girl's lips. “That is not something for a child to every say, Elsa. Understand? Now, stay quiet and we'll let you know when you can speak.”

Selena, meanwhile, crossed her arms and tilted her head. “If it's not too much to ask, Mr. Stanton, could you refrain from such language while our daughter is in the room?”
“That would be greatly appreciated.” Bradley added.

Stanton, however, was still incredulous. “You're serious?” he asked. “This little thing kicked my son in the eye?”

...could Elsianna have been emulating you?

Selena's head jerked a little at the use of Stanton's word. “Thing?” she asked, her eyes shut as she repressed some of her anger. “You mean 'girl'.”
“What are you? An English teacher?”
“No...” Selena answered with a huff. “I'm actually a wrestler.”
“A wrestler?!”

With that question, Stanton raised his hand at Selena. “Well, there you go, Bradley!” he declared. “There's your issue. Her kid saw what 'mommy did' and attacked my son!”

Despite herself, Selena felt that Stanton had hit the centre of her own thoughts. The notion that Elsianna had, supposedly, kicked the boy in the face? That's what Selena often spoke about in SCW – fighting for what you believe in, standing up to oppression and refusing to let anyone define your worth but yourself. What if that was what Elsianna had been doing?

“Then how do you explain the bruise on her cheek?” Deanna's abruptness shattered Selena's trance, the Snow Queen watching Deanna pickup little Elsa as if she weighed nothing at all. “See?” the redhead declared, pointing to the purple bruise on the child's cheek. “Explain that!”

Despite the sad scene, the suited Stanton merely shrugged. “Self-inflicted to get attention and try to avoid getting punished.”

“Mr. Stanton....” began Bradley – albeit too slowly for Selena's tastes. “Several of the other students have reported that your son did hit the young girl here.”

There was a 'pffft' sound that scapred from Wentworth's lips, but Bradley continued. “Thing is, we need to ensure our zero tolerance towards assault and also maintain that our school is safety for people of all race and gender and age – that our students are our number one-”

“Don't preach the guidebook to me, Bradley.” Stanton spat. “I'm on the board, remember? I helped write the rules. Aaron is in my car and he told me before he came in that he didn't do anything. That should do it for you, Bradley.”

There was slight tone in his last sentence, one that came across to the platinum-blonde as a damn threat.

“So, you're saying a seven year old won't lie to his parents to try and get out of trouble?” Selena asked.
“I'm saying...” Stanton replied, turning his attention to Selena. “That maybe the staff made a mistake and only your kid started the fight.”

Out of the corner of her eyes, Selena saw Elsianna, back behind Deanna's leg, shaking her head left to right.

“Well...” Selena interjected. “Your kid says one thing and my daughter says another.”
Another sigh/huff mixture came from the brown-haired man. “I'm tired of this.” he simply stated before turning to go. “Bradley, take care of this. I don't want to hear about problems with that...” he caught himself. “child, again.”
“Mr. Stanton!” Wentworth implored, his voice on the verge of developing into a beg. “If you could-”

“The school's budget meeting is next week, Mr. Bradley.” Stanton's voice pressed with an even darker tone. “I'm sure, while we are discussing the structure of the school's programs and that of the staff SALARIES...” he stressed the last word. “That you will report any issues to me about this matter.”

With that, he cast one look at Elsianna before giving a scoff. “Unbelievable.” was his last word before he was gone, exiting out the door and towards the school exit. Those left in the room – The Frost wives, their daughter, Bradley and his secretary, remained silent for a moment – but only for a moment.

“Well...” Deanna sighed. “He seemed pleasant.”

The two women – Selena and Deanna – kept their eyes locked on where Wentworth Stanton had made his exit until they heard muttering coming from behind them. Turning around at the same time, the pair spied Mr. Bradley marching back to his office. Neither Selena nor her wife moved until he had closed the door behind him.

“Ummm...okay...” Deanna simply said, turning her gaze back to the platinum-blonde. “Do we just leave?”

For a moment, Selena thought about that. Being honest with herself, she had no idea what they should do. It was clear that the principal was under the thumb of Mr. Stanton, and probably several other trustees on that board he had mentioned earlier, an arrangement that the principal, judging by his reaction just now, was clearly unhappy about.

“Do you think he's going to pin the whole thing on Elsianna and punish her for it?” Deanna's question drifted into Selena's ear and sent an agitated prickle to run down her spine. Years of assessing people in SCW, studying body language and events as they unfolded – while certainly not the sharpest person in the room full of manipulators and liars – Selena knew enough about reading a situation to understand the facts.

And judging from everything she had seen and heard, the explanations, the back and forth between Stanton and Bradley – it was clear to the Snow Queen that this wasn't the first time Aaron's father had swooped in to bail him out of trouble. Hell, it was probably the boy's go-to – meaning he could do whatever the hell he wanted in the school – act like the king of it, even, and nobody could do anything to stop him. It was a wonder that this had been the first time when Elsianna had been there for over a month-

Selena's eyes widened and her jaw tightened as she turned her head sharply to see her snowflake – her daughter – standing there, just a few feet away, her hands clenched together and her eyes focused on those interlocking fingers. The sudden realization was both enlightening and damning at the same time – and she cursed herself for not seeing it sooner.

“Take Elsa – call an Uber – and wait at the car.” she quietly ordered to Deanna. “I'm going to go talk a bit more with Bradley.”
“Okay, don't push things.” Deanna warned, knowing how persistent her wife was.

Giving a curt nod, Selena turned and walked down the hallway she had travelled earlier, stopping at the white door in front of her and knocking on it softly before slowly turning the doorknob and opening it.

“Mr. Bradley?” she asked, poking her head in to peer inside. She saw the principal right away, her eyes immediately going to the last place in this room she had seen him – at his desk, in his chair. He was going over some papers when she called his name, causing him to lift his head and see the snow-white hair of the SCW wrestler. “I'm sorry, but Deanna and I are somewhat confused by what is going on.”

“Oh...right...” Bradley sighed. “Sorry about that. You guys can go.”

The response surprised Selena, causing her to fully step inside the office space. “Go? What about what happened? What about punishment?”
“Yeah, don't worry about it.” He said dismissively, turning a page in the papers he held in his hand.
“Just like that?” Selena asked, still in shock.

With a sigh, Bradley put the papers down on his desk to concentrate on the woman in the room with him. “Well, if I'm not being permitted to have one person take responsibility for their actions, I'm not going to punish the other one. How fair would that be?”

He didn't like this solution – in fact, Selena could tell from the way the man's temples tensed that he would much rather have gotten to the bottom of this and dealt with it in a way that solved the problem, not just swept it under the rug as Wentworth had advised. And if Selena had not had her epiphany in the adjoining room minutes ago, she would have walked away and accepted the solution as Bradley was being forced to.

Clenching her hands until the knuckles turned an even paler white, Selena spoke up again. “I don't think this was an isolated incident.” she said. “I think, because Aaron has his father that he thinks he can get away with anything – and I think he's been picking on Elsianna and she's too scared to tell us.”

That single statement was enough for Bradley to raise his head again, staring down the Snow Queen. “And what are you basing this on?”

“Because...” Selena sighed – hating what she was about to admit. “Because I grew up in a similar circumstance. The son of the mayor of my town went to school with me. He made my life a living hell – even if he was a year older than me. He'd go out of his way to torture me – and he knew he could because if he ever got in 'too big' trouble, his father would bail him out.”

Nodding his head, Bradley slowly spoke. “I can't do anything with that, Mrs. Frost.” he decided to say. “Far as the staff have seen, this was a one-time thing.”

“So what?!” Selena asked in disbelief. “He has to put her in a hospital before you actually do something?”
“I remind you, Mrs. Frost.” Bradley voice was stern but still gentle. “That it was your daughter that gave him that black eye and took him down. I doubt he'd be eager to try anything again.”

There was a pause, Selena in shock that the principal – who, earlier in this meeting – had spoken with such conviction about the safety of the children, was now willing to 'let the chips fall where they may' in terms of her own daughter being assaulted by a boy!

“However...” came the principal's voice again. “I will instruct the monitors to keep Aaron away from your daughter during recess.”

It wasn't much, and Selena was still scared for her snowflake – but despite her worry, she could still see the genuine effort being made by the principal.

He's trying... He's genuinely trying, in his limited way.

She was about to leave but Bradley's voice stopped her. “I would hope, however, that good parents like you and your wife would try and privately discourage such violent behaviour from occurring again. Even if she isn't being punished here, I can't imagine she should not be spoken to about this...” His voice trailed off for the last time, but this time, it wasn't to give Selena an answer. It was issuing her a subtle order.

With a nod, the Snow Queen excused herself from the office and quickly made her way down the hallway and out of the school, into the grey Sedan parked in the parking lot. The only way Selena recognized the vehicle as the Uber car her wife had ordered was Deanna standing in front of it and waving her over.

What followed next was twenty minutes of uncomfortable silence – broken up only by the Uber driver, a young boy with pink hair – trying his best to strike up a conversation, asking generic questions about school and the passengers. As both women sat in the back, with Elsianna in the middle seat, their answers were short and to the point. Eventually, the lad gave up and simply drove the family back to their Manhattan home, dropping them off at the gate before driving away to another customer, no doubt.

With a deep breath, Selena punched in the code on the side of the gate, allowing the metal barricade to open and grant the Frosts access. The three continued to walk, Elsianna glumly marching in front of them – aware that she was in deep trouble.

Soon enough, perhaps too soon for the white-haired child, they were inside and had thanked Gerda for watching David and Amiliah before the older woman had left.

“Elsianna.” Deanna said sternly as the three of them stood in the living room. “Stand right in front of that couch.” she ordered.

Terrified, the child slowly stumbled to the spot designated to her while Selena and Deanna sat on the couch, sapphire and emerald-green eyes locked on her.

“Alright.” Deanna started. “We're home now. There's no teachers. No principals. Just your mommies. Do you understand?”

If the child's head had moved any faster with that short series of nods, Selena would have missed it as she blinked her eyes.

“Okay.” Deanna continued, breathing slowly (for she had no desire to yell at her daughter). “What happened? What made you hit that boy? You know how we feel about fighting.”
“But...it...” the child stammered and stuttered. “It wasn't my fault! Aaron started it!”
“That's not the point.” Selena stated sternly. “We've told you many times. You don't get into a fight. If someone is hurting you, what do you do?”

“I...” Elsianna started but then stopped, staring at her feet. She knew the answer, but she was scared to answer.
“Elsa, answer your mother.” Deanna pressed.
“I go tell the teacher.” she muttered.
“And what if there isn't one around?” Selena asked, repeating what she had taught her daughter months ago during the preparations for school in September.
“I go to the principal's office and sit there until I can speak with him.”
“Worse case scenario? He's not there.” Selena added the question in.
“Have the lady at the desk call home. You or Ms. Gerda will be there to pick me up.”

There was a moment of silence as Selena nodded her head, her daughter giving the proper steps they had instructed her with. Be that as it may, both women were surprised when the Snow Child blurted out.

“But it wasn't my fault!” she cried, tears welling up in her eyes. “Aaron started pushing me and he pulled my hair and-”
“Why didn't you run to a teacher or one of the adults on the playground.” Deanna asked.

“He took my backpack and wouldn't give it back.” Elsianna explained and it was only then that Selena noticed the child clutching the backpack in front of her so fiercely.
“Elsianna...” Selena tried. “A backpack isn't worth you getting into a fight. What if you had been seriously hurt? Did you think about that? What if you had seriously hurt him?”
“I...I didn't mean to kick him...I just wanted my backpack back and for him to stop bothering-”

She froze then, as if the words were like lead on her tongue. It was an expression both Deanna and Selena noticed – the latter's earlier epiphany coming back to the forefront of her mind.

“Stop bothering you?” Deanna asked and Selena pressed onward.
“Elsa, has this boy bothered you before today? Before this fight?”

Tell us, Snowflake... we can't help you unless you tell us...

The tears that had threatened to fall from Elsianna's eyes now were streams across her cheeks as she shook her head.

“Elsa!” Implored Deanna. “Tell the truth. We've always told you it's better to tell the truth than it is to lie, right Selena?”

Ninety-percent of Selena froze at the redirection – the ten percent being her mouth on automatic pilot. “Yes! Of course. Honesty is the best policy.” she stated, already hearing the mocking voices in her head.

Says the woman with the bottle of Crown Royal in her basement office! How bout being honest about THAT little gem with your wife-

Without hesitating, Selena bit down on her lower lip as hard as she could, refusing to even wince at the pain that shot through the skin. It was enough to dull the voice in her brain to a light simmer, the platinum-blonde refusing to release her lip until she could hear Deanna's voice again.

“Elsianna, is Aaron being a bully? You can tell us. Your mom and I...we've dealt with bullies when we were kids too.”

With her lower lip still in her teeth, Selena could only nod her concurring with the redhead as Deanna tried to encourage their daughter to speak.

“It's wrong for people to bully others – and for people to attack others, fighting or otherwise. You know this, right?” she added, earning only a shrug from Elsianna, the child's tears still falling. “We can help you. If you tell us this boy is bothering you repeatedly, we can speak to the principal again. We can make sure this is dealt with.”

The silence that greeted Selena and Deanna in response was heartbreaking to the Snow Queen. For while Selena wasn't – as previously mentioned – the smartest person in manipulating things, there was one thing she recognized immediately.

Fear. Doubt.

And her beloved Snowflake – she was oozing it. Selena recognized that even when Elsianna, once again, shook her head.

With a sigh that was heavy with sadness, Deanna gazed at her daughter. “Alright. Go to your room. Mommy and I need to talk about your punishment.”

“But...” the child tried. “But it wasn't my fault!”
“Elsa...” Deanna stated. “You disobeyed us. We told you 'no fighting'. You did. Now we have to consider the consequences. Now, go to your room.”

Elsiana's mouth hung open in disbelief, her eyes jumping from Deanna to Selena and back and forth before she slowly walked away. The child, however, only made it a few steps to the doorway of the kitchen/lounge before turning around.

“It's not fair!” she cried with reckless abandon. “Mommy fights people all the time! She fights bad people! She doesn't get punished!”

Both women were stunned, jumping to their feet. Never had their daughter talked back to them like this before. Never had Elsianna, their Snow Child, held Selena to such a degree of... blame...

Without meaning to, Selena's hand flew over her heart, and she could feel it breaking inside her chest. “Elsa...” she whispered, but her mind was already slipping.

It's my fault... I'm the reason she thought it was okay to fight. She wasn't looking to fight – she was met with a bad guy... a thief that stole her backpack... and she did what...what...

What I would have done...
What I did when I was her age...

For the briefest of seconds, Selena saw Elsianna, but not as her daughter. In that short passage, Selena stared into the sapphire eyes of her younger self. A child without a father, without love from a parent, scared and alone, doubting everything about her very existence, and despised for reasons she had yet to understand. The only way Selena had survived her tormentors in Nome was to fight back – was to become the Snow Queen...

Which lead to heartbreak and as lost child and, oh yes... alcohol! came the mocking voice, but Selena could not deny it. Had it not been for dumb luck seeing the advertisement on the television in Liam's bar where she worked – the commercial for SCW End of Year Battle Royale four years ago – she would still be in Nome, in her shack of a house, alone – utterly alone.

Reaching with her free hand (the one not clutching her heart), Selena wiped away the single tear that was running down her cheek as her daughter, in tears of her own, threw her knapsack onto the floor and ran upstairs as fast as her little legs could carry her. The sound of the door slamming was like a death knell, both Selena and Deanna frozen in place, unable to move.

“It's...it's my fault...” Selena whispered, her legs giving out from underneath her. She didn't fall, however, as Deanna's arms shot out to hold her up.
“No it's not. We pushed too hard.” she shook her head.
“Deanna...” Selena turned to face her beautiful wife. “She learned all that from me. Kicking the boy in the face? Where do you think she got that from?”

Deanna couldn't answer. Because the answer was obvious. The Glass Shard. Selena's patented finishing maneuver. That and Defying Gravity were two of her most popular moves – to a child like Elsianna, it must have looked like the glowing sword of the brave knights or the magical sceptres of the wizards she read about in her books. Of course she would use that move to 'vanquish her foes!'

“What do we do?” Deanna asked. “I have no idea where to go from here.”

It took Selena a moment to understand Deanna's plight. Deanna's parents had died while she had been very young. Her only role-model of a parent had been her older sister, Amy, and that relationship had soured the second Selena had entered the picture.

Slowly regaining her footing, the Snow Queen walked over to Elsianna's discarded knapsack and picked it up. “I'm going to talk to her and-”

The platinum-blonde stopped as she heard the odd sound coming from within the backpack. Casting a quick glace at Deanna, she gave a quick shake of the carry-on, hearing the same sound. Spurred on by this, Selena moved to the table, placing the black backpack on it and unzipping it. To her shock, it was still filled with what she and Deanna often packed into it for Elsianna's school days: Binder for class, pencils, crayons, and lunch... but not in the organized way they or Elsianna did it.

The binders were ripped and pieces of paper were shoved and stuffed into the bag. The pencils were broken and the some of the crayons looked like they had been crushed, for there was powder at the bottom...

But the worse thing was the smell!

Both Selena and Deanna had to turn their heads to avoid gagging at the putrid smell of rotten milk and orange juice – though there were only empty containers of both inside the bag.

“She did all this?” Deanna asked in alarm – unable to believe their little girl was capable of such destruction.

Selena shook her head as she looked at the mess. “No. I recognize this.” she replied softly. “This is a backpack blender.” she stated.
“A what?” Deanna asked in confusion.
“Backpack blender. You take someone's stuff, break and smash whatever is there, throw it back in, add a liquid – either what they have packed for lunch or water or you get creative and use stuff like liquid soap or vinegar. Shuffle it around like a blender and leave it for the person when they get back.”

Deanna's eyes had widened at that explanation of such cruelty. “Who would do something like that?”
“Aaron Staton would.” Selena stated.
“How do you know about that?” came the next obvious question.
“Because Gavin Scythe would do that too.”

Selena tone had dropped at that admittance, her head lowered as she gave a sigh. Deanna, meanwhile, cast her gaze toward the hallway where Elsianna had just been standing before reaching up to kiss her wife's cheek.

“Go.” she whispered. “Talk to our daughter. I'll clean this up.” she replied, taking the backpack gently towards to sink to empty it, clean it and salvage what she could.”

With a short smile as she watched the redhead, Selena then turned and left the area, travelling the same path Elsianna took until she was standing outside her oldest daughter's room. Carefully, she turned the doorknob and peered inside.

“Elsa?” she whispered, immediately seeing the small form curled up in a ball on the bed that shook as it silently cried. It broke Selena's heart all over again, but she refused to fall down for a second time. Instead, she pushed herself into the room and quietly moved to sit on the side of the bed opposite her daughter.

Gently, the Snow Queen reached out to move strands of white hair from Elsianna's face, tucking it behind her ear. “You know mom and I love you very much, right?”

A loud sniffle came from the child – almost cute if it weren't for the circumstances. “No you don't. You're mad at me.” came the weak voice.
“That is not true.” Selena pressed. “We were scared for you, Elsa.”

Gently, she guided the child up. “Come on, sit up so we can talk.” she whispered, helping her daughter sit on the bed beside her. The child gave a few more sniffles and rubbed her eyes, giving Selena enough time to reach over and pick up the red Nutcracker, Sir Crackshell, and hand him over to Elsianna, who took him in her arms and held him tight.

“Elsa, how would you feel if someone called you and told you that mom and I were very hurt?”

The child seemed to think about that before quickly answering. “I'd feel scared. I don't want mom or mommy to be hurt.”
“Well, that is how mom and I felt today. We thought you had been hurt – even when we learned that you had hit the boy. Because we love you and we don't want you to be hurt. We want you to be happy.”
“But... he took my...and you...” Elsianna tried, but Selena gently hushed her with a soft sound.

“Sssh. I know.” she cooed. “But you have to understand, Elsianna. What I do is different. When I fight people, it's a sport. It's a competition. There are rules. There are conditions. There are people looking out to make sure I'm alright. What you and Aaron were doing? There were no rules. There was no one there but the adults that almost didn't get to you. He could have done anything. Do you understand that?”

“But...he deserved it...”

“I am sure he did, little one. But you hurting him because you can – how does that make you any better than him?”
“I thought if I...” the child sniffled a little and wiped her eyes again. Reaching over to the nightstand again, Selena pulled a few tissues from the red tissue box that lay there. She held two to Elsianna's nose.
“Blow.” she ordered gently and her child obeyed, clearing her sinuses. Selena quickly folded and wrapped the tissues up, placing them in the wire-frame trash receptacle as her daughter continues to speak.

“I thought if I fought him, it would make him stop. If I finally did what he asked, he'd stop-” she froze again, not wanting to tell the truth beyond that point.

“Elsianna – you don't have to hide the truth from me.” Selena offered. “I know Aaron's been bothering you for some time now. I know a bully when I see one.”

The child's eyes widened as she stammered. “You can't tell anyone! Aaron said if I told on him, his dad would kick you out of town and-”

Without thinking, Selena wrapped her arms around her daughter to hold her tight. It all made sense to her now. Aaron had threatened Elsianna by using his father against her parents to keep her silent while he bullied her. Had it not been for today and Elsa actually fighting back, who knew how long this would have gone on.

Who knows how long this has been going on? What if he picked her out day one in September?

The weeks of abuse – Selena could feel her rage building back up but she quelled it for Elsianna's sake.

“Snowflake...” she whispered, holding her daughter's face in her hands to kiss her forehead. “Nothing is going to happen to us. That boy's father does not own this house. He does not own us. He does not control us. Remember Malcolm Scythe?”
“The 'bad man'!” Elsianna nodded.
“Yes, the bad man. We bested him, didn't we? And he's MUCH scarier that 'Aaron and his dad', right?”

Another nod came from Elsianna.

“Then don't worry. But you can't be fighting anymore, okay?” Selena stated, before she suddenly decided to add a caveat. “You only fight when you can't run away or call for help, you understand?”
“What? But...”
“I know. I know.” Selena interjected. “I'm making this rule. If you cannot run away or call for help, then you can fight, but only to get away. And...” the idea came to her. “You and I are going to start training together. I'm going to teach you how to get away from fights fast.”

“Okay...” Elsianna nodded, becoming much more calm. “Am I still going to be punished?”
“Yes, but I'm going to talk to Mom, okay? Maybe spending the week with me will be enough.” she stated with a smile.
“With you?” Elsianna asked in curiosity. “Where are we going?”

With a smile, Selena ruffled her daughter's hair. “We'll call you when dinner is ready, okay?” was all she said as she left the room, went down the stairs and through the house until she was once more in the kitchen area, where, upon seeing her wife, Selena wrapped her arms around her and kissed the nape of her neck.

“I'm guessing it went well, minx?” Deanna purred.
“Yes, but there's a number of things we need to work out.” Selena admitted. “Which leads me to ask you for a favour.”

Turning in her arms, Deanna quirked an eyebrow at the Snow Queen. “What's the favour, Selena?”

Biting her lower lip, Selena slowly admitted. “I need to take Elsianna back home... back to Nome.”

[Image: tetXUW1.jpg]

The camera opens up to reveal the interior of the EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah. The arena is empty except for the tech hands that are setting up several of the graphics and details for tonight's pay-per-view for SCW: Under Attack! Up above, the chamber can be seen hanging, awaiting the time where it will be lowered for the two matches promised within this night's event.

The chains of the cage seem to further the shine of arctic-blue and white throughout as the lights point towards the ring below – par for the course of a “Frozen Central” segment. And, true to form, sitting in the middle of the ring, is Selena Frost.

Dressed in her street clothes of jeans, a black t-shirt with a large, white snowflake on right side and her leather jacket, the Snow Queen's gaze is up towards the heavens, where she can see the chains of the cage – a structure she knows rather well in her time here.

There is a first time for everything... Selena whispers. For the first time in my career, I won't be participating in a chamber match at this pay-per-view. It feels...odd, I suppose? she shrugs. But then again... what did I ask for at Fatal Fortunes, True-Believers? Do you remember?

I didn't demand a title. I didn't wish for contendership... No, what I wanted, more than anything, was a game changer. Something to put me off the path of “same old, same old” and start me on something new that I'd never done before. Something exciting! Something challenging! And you know what? Maybe dropping a tradition or two is exactly what I need.

One last look up at the skies where the links of metal hang, Selena lowers her head to see what is before her.

Because I've been so use to being in chamber matches on this night that the idea of being in a singles match, I'll admit, has me a bit at odds. Not of what I can do in the ring or what I am up against – but rather, it feels like new – unexplored territory. Different in a good way.

Selena shrugs as she pushes herself to her feet, dusting herself off.

Sort of like doing a Frozen Central Segment with no 'Royal Letter' preceding it.

Yes, I'm changing it up!
Selena exclaims with a chuckle. Now, before you take it personally, Owen, that I didn't do a Royal Letter AND a Frozen Central segment for this match, please calm down – that isn't a sign of disrespect. Rather the opposite.

You see, everything I wanted to say, I wanted you to hear. I wanted you to see me say what I am about to say – see every expression and hear every intonation. Because it's important. Too important to simply leave to misreading or misunderstanding in my letters.

And speaking of misunderstanding-
Selena rolls her shoulders as she sighs. You said you understood my support of Slayter for what it was, but I don't think you grasped it entirely. You see, Owen, something you'll learn eventually here is that...well... people lie.

Selena shrugs as she walks towards the ropes. It's a sad fact, but it's true. People pretend to be things they are not, they lie and backstab friends and family just to get ahead – SCW is full of people on its roster that are willing to do... just about anything, really, to get ahead. I mean: Syren, Ravyn, Regan, Sienna, Bree, CHBK, the list is quite long. And while I can respect a good number of people on that list for their abilities and what they've given to this company – I can't support them when they've done all they've done.

Regan Street patted you on the back and then elbow dropped you after your match, didn't she? Well, Owen, she attacked me from behind before our World Title match at Hazardous Envy, threw me into the steps, slammed those steps on my ribs and then, during the match, she, literally, spit on me. And I won't go into the rest of our history. And this was a woman that was once my best friend.

Selena runs a hand through her platinum-blonde hair, which is tied in its iconic braid. She then reaches out towards the ropes of the ring, grasping the top rope and walking beside it. It's so easy for people to wear a mask in front of the camera or behind the curtains...so easy to be fooled...

But here - here between these ropes? Promises? Falsehoods? Masks? They all melt away. You can see someone for who they truly are inside this ring. Are they warriors like you? Or do they hide in packs like Past, Present and Future? Do they face challenges head on? Or do they find ways to weasel out of it? Do they settle for tainted victories? Or do they push themselves to be the best?

I've lived my career trying to do the last of those. Push myself every single chance I get – taking on every challenge on my own and striving to overcome it. And in this ring, I am sometimes lucky enough to find like-minded people. People that want the same thing for SCW that I do. That want SCW to be a thriving, long-living federation. That understands, as you say you do, that SCW has given so much and needs people like you and me and Kennedy Street and others to stand by it and Mr. D..

That's why I supported Slayter, Owen. Because, in that ring, I saw that fire. I saw that desire to be great through skill and hard-work. And I want to see it in you, which is partly why I am so excited to be facing you in this ring tonight.

And to set the record straight, I don't care about your lineage or your namesake. That isn't to disrespect your father or your uncle, Owen. But this isn't about them. This isn't about THEIR careers. This is about you! This is about YOUR career! It is YOU that I am speaking to, do you understand? I am excited to face you, Owen. Not because you're a “Cruze” or anything like that, but because you challenged me.

Selena smiles as she tilts her head. Seriously, do you have any idea how refreshing it is to have someone come up to me and challenge me with words rather than attack me from behind or take a bit of my hair with a razor blade? Do you have any idea how wonderful it feels to hype up a match and not have people ambushing me or dropping crates on me or declaring me some servant of a “Lizard King”?

Owen, you dared to show me respect rather than take the easy way of weakening me up when you had the chance last Breakdown. That alone makes me want to see what you've got in the ring. Because I so badly want to believe in you and believe you are the future of SCW like Slayter is.

That's odd for me to say because I don't feel like a veteran. I've only been here four plus years and I'm already being seen as some kind of a teacher or mentor – I don't know – it makes me feel old but it's different and it is exciting. To believe in the new talent coming in. Believe in the future of SCW.

So: to make this clear, Owen, I want to believe every word you say – especially how you feel you KNOW you can beat me.

Selena stops for a moment, her hand still on the rope.

But then there is something that still bothers me, Owen. Something that still picks away at my brain. Something YOU said. When I readily accepted your match, you then took to Twitter and expressed your surprise that I did. When I asked you 'why?', your response was that you thought I would be out looking for 'bigger fish to fry'. Selena tilts her head. And then, a short while later, you remarked to Blake Mason that, if he were watching Under Attack, he could watch you – Owen Cruze – get his “ass kicked”.

Removing her hand from the ropes, Selena slowly begins pacing within the ring.

These are your words, Owen. Your tweets. You think that you're not 'good enough' to be considered a challenge to me in my eyes? You already think you're going to get your 'ass-kicked'? Why would you say such things if you KNOW – 100% KNOW – that you can beat me?

Stopping in the middle of the ring, Selena rests her hands on her hips as she releases a huff of an exhale. Do you not know where I have come from, Owen? What this year has done to me? You think I wouldn't see you as 'worthy'? That I wouldn't take you seriously simply because you are what? A rookie? Owen, it was a rookie that defeated me clean for the Television title! The one title I've held this year and it was Ikiro Yoshiada that beat me to take it! Know what he was? A rookie!

Quickly, Selena looks up at the cage before closing her eyes and smiling to herself.

Owen... Last year, at this VERY event, I was in the World Championship Chamber match. I eliminated more people than anyone else. I survived till the near end – but I was stopped by one person. Know who? A person that was just in the third match of his SCW career! I lost my chance to become a three-time World Champion to a – that's right – a rookie!

The Snow Queen laughs lightly a little.

I have learned rather quickly, in my time, Owen, to NEVER underestimate the young and the hungry talent. The talent looking for something to prove. The talent looking for that “big win” to catapault them to the next level. And while it's been four plus years that I've been here, Owen, that's one thing that I have done my best to never lose. That hunger to be better. That desire to be the best.

But you think I'd throw away the chance to face someone of the same drive – who may even believe he wants a win tonight MORE than me – you think I'd deny facing someone that eager to face me? For bigger fish?

Selena shrugs. Let's say you're right, Owen. All of SCW knows what I am aiming for. Everyone in SCW knows that I want a chance to capture the United States Title. No big secret. Was that the big fish you were hinting at, Owen? Well, let's say I fight Bree Lancaster, finally, and let's say I win the United States Championship...

What then? Who do I face after taking on that 'big fish'?

A sly, knowing grin breaks across Selena's face. It's the hungry, driven talented fish like you, Owen, that would be coming after me, more so if I held a title! So make no mistake here, Owen – here? Now? You are the big fish to me! You're the kind of talent I will face in the future. You're the talent that will be coming for me when I slay the 'big fish' you refer to. Way I see it? I'm the one learning here tonight – learning what I am in for and proving that I can be better than it.

The Snow Queen shakes her head.

You don't have to worry about me underestimating you, Owen. You don't. I'm as much the student here as you are. I'm as much the eager learner here as you are. The person you need to worry about underestimating you... is yourself.

Looking down at her shoes for a moment, a smile forms again across Selena's face. Since you've mentioned her name so many times – you think Kelcey Wallace ever invited anyone to watch her match with me and told them she was going to get 'her ass kicked'? You think she ever flip-flopped between being certain she was going to win and then thinking 'I might lose'?

I'm going to answer that for you, Owen. Because three times, I've stood across that ring from Kelcey Wallace in singles action. Three matches we've had and never, not from the buildup, to the promos, to to the first ring of the bell to start the match, all the way to the end of the match with that same bell – not once did I see doubt in her eyes. Not once did she believe that she could lose to me.

She believed that she could beat me each and every time. She KNEW that she could beat me, Owen. She didn't try and cover it up with jokes or 'maybes' or telling friends she was gonna get her butt kicked. She told the world 'I am Perfection! I am going to win!' and you'd have to do something pretty incredible to prove her wrong.

Selena takes a sad sigh, missing her former peer and dear friend.

There are so few people in this business that I respect as much as Kelcey Wallace, Owen. And part of that is because of her conviction. Her resolve – it never wavered. Not for a second. So, when I see you going back and forth, it tells me a lot. It tells me you're unsure. It tells me you're protecting yourself against failure. It tells me you're preparing yourself for the worst.

Me? I don't have time for that.

Holding up her arms, Selena's expression is stern. Look around, Owen! Do you not understand what this match means to me? What it means to us? We are down not just a number one contender for the World championship, but a World Champion! Just picture that for a second, Owen. Picture the thousands of people that paid for a ticket and the millions that paid for the pay-per-view and because of the selfish actions of that... Selena tries to control her frustrations, taking a breath before continuing. Because of that woman – SCW, the True-Believers, the SCW Universe in its entirety is being denied a World Championship match that a PPV is supposed to deliver!

With a growl, Selena throws her hands into the air and back down. Do you get it, Owen? The main-event is gone! The event that was suppose to take its place? AJ vs. Datura? Altered! Do you understand. Owen? Two mult-person matches and two single matches take up the main-event picture...

And one of them is ours, Owen.

Selena takes a deep breath. It's up to us, kid. It's our match that is going to set that pace. It falls to you and me to represent SCW when the World Champion has refused to!

So no, Owen, I'm afraid you were gravely mistaken in your earlier assessment. This is not just a 'wrestling match' for me. This is not just some 'friendly competition'. This is me doing what I need to do as 'The Face of SCW'. This is me making the show as incredible and amazing as possible. This is me doing all I can to give SCW the night they DESERVE – that the World Champion and the number one contender have refused to give them!

With her right hand, Selena points out to the empty seats in the arena.

Them, Owen! They deserve the very best! They deserve matches to be excited about! They don't deserve to be cheated! They don't deserve to be screwed! They came here to see talent and unwavering commitment to victory and SCW!

So, yes, Owen, you can rest assured that you are going to get the full range of what I can do. The full effort that I can achieve. To stake my claim further as a contender for the United States Title, tell the new blood that I'm welcoming them and their challenges, and to bring about the amazing show that SCW can bring and WILL bring- even without a world title match!!

The Snow Queen's voice echoes throughout the arena.

And in the end, Owen, I do not care how it goes down. Whether it happens right away or I need to weather the storm of your speed and hunger, I will find an opening. Because sooner or later, that doubt you showed to Blake Mason? That uncertainty you showed me on Twitter? That hesitation you exhumed in your promo with “maybe I'll lose” right after you swore that you knew you wouldn't?

A playful smirk forms across the face of the Face of SCW. That will be my opening. Whether you're stunned that I can take all that you have and still keep going, or you hesitate because of your inexperience, or second-guess yourself because you can't predict what I am going to do next – it will only take one opening, just like with AJ Helms and Alistaire Allocco – rookies like you.

One opening: Glass Shard, Defying Gravity, or perhaps the Frost's Bite – and that will be all I need to put you away tonight, Owen.

Selena sighs, crossing her arms. I give you all the respect in the world, Owen – and I pray I can see the true you in all your glory in the SCW ring. But tonight? Whether you think you can or you can't in those moments, this night belongs to SCW and the SCW Universe. They deserve the best and if the world champion won't give it to them...

Then you better believe that, through you, the Face of SCW will! Believe it!

The camera fades to black...
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
Put a lot into this, and hope it shows through

Best of luck bro and hope everyone enjoys

Vs Selena Frost Pt2