SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

OOC: Explicit content alert. Hope you enjoy, and good luck friends.

----------------------

Under Attack 2023
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
Boston, Massachusetts. Thursday 5th January 2023. (Offline)

A week after they betrayed me, I repeatedly asked Cian if I could face Kandis, Drake and Tommy alone. The answer I always got was no.

Although I did thank Cian in a way for getting me to compete in the Underground division to get all the anger out I had for Kandis, Drake and Tommy, calling me fucking dead weight to them.

Feeling not being able to do anything to them made me think they were walking all over me, and I wasn't going to fucking allow that.

Cian always said I get thirty days suspension if I came anywhere near The Jackals. It still applies if any member from that team I was a part of returned and had no choice but to focus on other wrestlers. But now Mr Dickhead, aka Mr D, was in charge once again.

SCW has a thing of having inconsistent general managers, despite Mr Dickhead being the owner of SCW. I was desperate to get one and only person in the ring.

Tonight, I was facing Alexis Quinne, who sure did get herself pinned in the Trios Tournament. She was not my primary goal whatsoever. She never had been; it just pissed me off that I was once again prevented from doing a gauntlet match where there were going to be no winners or losers. The thought of me actually passing out after fighting everyone was something I'd be happy with. I wouldn't have cashed in the Trios contract for that match until after I dealt with Kandis.

Of course, I learned about Kandis's return at the End Of The Year rumble that she won by getting money and a car.

I never really participated in the rumble, and I couldn't anyway, with my duties being more critical in Pakistan to cleaning up floods and rebuilding homes, providing health and hygiene care for females mainly.

I got some male hygiene products too as I was told to get them last time I was there. I also brought them money from my NASCAR and dirt car racing winnings and more clothes and toys for kids and teenagers.

The change to Burned In Blood was necessary for my plans to destroy Kandis when I realized she agreed with Drake’s opinion of me. She has thought this entire time I'd let her or any of her Jackal members get away with it. Only she was why I changed my look, clothing, and nickname. Because one thing Kandis takes pride in herself with, her body.

After the show was over, I stayed backstage as long as I could. NASCAR season had yet to start then. I wasn’t going to do any dirt car races until mid-January. It was one of the few opportunities I could talk to Mr Dickhead to discuss the match I wanted. I walked to his office, knocked on the door, and waited to be called in. I closed the door behind me and took a seat.

Mr D: "Ah, Konrad. Just the man I wanted to see."

Konrad Raab: "Actually, I came to see you about something."

Mr D: "Before we get into what you want. I need you to sign something since you'll be a full-time NASCAR and dirt car driver."

Konrad Raab: “I'm a full time NASCAR Xfinity Series driver Mr D.”

Mr D: "Regardless of what series it is full-time, I need you to sign this contract. It approves us to sell NASCAR merchandise that you’ve signed at wrestling venues we go to. This is a cash cow!"

I immediately signed the paper, having expected this, and once done, I rushed into my topic.

Konrad Raab: "Now, I want you to do something for me."

Mr D: "Let me guess, you want to face Kandis, don't you?"

Konrad Raab: "Exactly.

I knew I had put Cian in tough spots at times when I kept demanding to face Kandis before she got her ass injured. I thought she made an excuse, and it wouldn’t surprise if she made it again. That's how Kandis was.

Mr D scratched his head and finally gave me an answer.

Mr D: "I'm afraid I can't. She's all set up for a World title match, something you don't deserve."

As much as I expected this answer, it still caused my face to turn red.

Konrad Raab: “Oh fucking hell. I'm denied the one thing I want most once again. Fucking wonderful."

Mr D: "It's only because she already has a title match owed."

Konrad Raab: "I don't fucking want to face her for the title. I want to face her to beat the living shit out of her. I want to burn the fucking bitch that caused me harm and misery. You see my clothing here; she's the main reason I'm Burned in Blood."

Mr. Dickhead doesn’t relent.

Mr D: "I can't allow you to face her."

Konrad Raab: “Fuck you then. I'll find a way to face her if you don't allow me."

I was sick and tired of being fucking denied every single opportunity to face Kandis after what's gone on with us. I couldn’t move on from the pain and suffering I was getting from her. Not being able to face her or do anything only allows her to get away with it. It keeps me from moving on with my life and career; I’ll never be able to be in tag matches because I can't move on from it. I was in pain mentally every day, and I will be until I get this shit sorted out.

------------------------------------

Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 13th October (Offline)

After practice and qualifying in Las Vegas, I received a phone call from an expert I had been expecting. I had planned to get Kandis to fight me. I had to piss her off further.

I left the circuit and went to a gas station that was going to provide me with a large volume of gasoline. I also still had the lighter I won from Katsumi Yashidi back in two thousand and twenty-one. I drove into the gas station; some guy was waiting there instead of Asher Hayes, who I spoke to a few days ago about this plan. This new guy was in his late thirties with short brown hair. He rested on his truck as I walked up to him.

Gasoline trucker: "Konrad, right?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, that's me."

Gasoline trucker: "I was told you special-ordered this tank of gasoline?."

Konrad Raab: “Oh yes I did.”

I couldn’t help the growing smirk on my face, knowing what I would do with it on Breakdown next week.

The trucker must have seen my vicious smirk, because his expression changed to suspicion.

Gasoline trucker: "Oh, you're not going to douse me with that, are you?"

Konrad Raab: "No. I will douse the gasoline on something, but not you. I want to douse this shit on Kandis. She deserves the hell that she put me through, agreeing with Drake on calling me dead weight and tried to destroy my wrestling career. I haven't trusted anyone since she and her fucking crew stabbed me in the back."

I don’t know if he even knew the names I was talking about, but it didn’t matter.

Gasoline trucker: "I'm guessing you don't want to take this back."

Konrad Raab: "I can't take this to Las Vegas Motor Speedway. They don't need any more gasoline, and besides, I'd get suspended from NASCAR if I brought this in."

Of course, the guy had every reason to ask since it was an unusual request.

Gasoline trucker: "Then where do you want to deliver this?"

Konrad Raab: "At PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina on Wednesday. Can I take a quick look at it?"

Gasoline trucker: "Sure."

He opened the lorry and had tons of it. Still, I only needed one for what I had plans for: to see Kandis's body burned so badly that she'd have to change her entire self. Just as she made me do with my career. Nobody was going to get away with calling me a joke. I smiled as I loved the look of it. I closed my eyes and sniffed a bit before exhaling my breath.

Konrad Raab: "That's why I wanted this particular brand of gasoline because it's high-octane dangerous and burns the hottest."

Gasoline trucker: "Um, sure, OK. I will get this sent to the location you want on Wednesday and let you get to work with it."

Konrad Raab: "That's more than perfect with me. See you on Wednesday."

I smirked again because it made me so happy that I would soon bring Hell to Kandis; she had never ever experienced anything like this before. This must goad her into wanting my fucking head as much as I want hers.

She has forced me to break up relationships with Minerva and Luiza, girls I loved very much. She was responsible for it all. Kandis, Drake, and Tommy deserve no better after they way they treated me.

I returned to the track and saw my best friends, AJ and Ty Gibbs, waiting for me as I exited the car.

Ty Gibbs: "Where were you?"

Konrad Raab: "Oh, I had to deal with something for Kandis to experience next Thursday."

AJ looks concerned

AJ Allmendinger: "Don't you think you've done enough damage to her already?"

Konrad Raab: “Not at all. Attacks aren't anywhere enough on what I want to do to this stupid fucking bitch who ruined my fucking life in and out of the ring. I tell you all about it in my motorhome as I can't say publicly what I want to do, and you both aren't to tell anyone about it."

I really wanted to say the C word. Still, I couldn't because I know how offensive it was to some of the female drivers here, and it was in public. Still, I felt it in my body that she was that word. She’s more than a bitch. I detest her with every fibre of my body.

I led AJ and Ty to my motorhome. If anyone heard in NASCAR what I'd done, I could be suspended or even, let's face it, banned from the sport, maybe even arrested.

I trust AJ and Ty, but it was best to take it somewhere I could talk to them in private.

Thank goodness Martin wasn't around, as he wouldn't mentor me if he heard what I planned to do to Kandis. I invited them to sit and passed them waters.

Konrad Raab: "I went to the gas station because I had a text from a guy saying he was waiting for me. It was the strongest gasoline I could get. It has nothing to do with NASCAR."

After a long silence to allow them to consider what I was implying, AJ spoke up.

AJ Allmendinger: "All this just to push the limits with Kandis?"

Konrad Raab: “Of course.”

I related the meeting I’d had with the trucker, right down to him letting me smell the gas. I still could smell that gasoline right now, and I stank of it despite sensing a touch of it as it was that strong. I smirked at what I saw and was impressed by it, and I continued as AJ and Ty were drinking water.

Konrad Raab: "I sniffed just a touch of the gasoline I ordered, which was that powerful. So I told the guy to bring it to North Carolina on Wednesday, and I will take care of it."

Ty Gibbs: "And what will you do with it?"

Konrad Raab: "Well, I could pour gasoline and burn her. I’m called Burned in Blood for a reason, after all. I had to do something so deadly to her to make her change her fucking ways. I want her to be repulsed by how her body looks. I could also pour gasoline onto her joke husband's car, get him good and pissed off too. I want them to be even more angry than they've made me by dogging me out of the team and causing me not to trust anyone."

AJ Allmendinger: "I have doubts about you burning her."

Konrad Raab: "I don't because she's had it coming for a long time. I will do it, and you nor anyone else can stop me."

AJ puts up a placating hand.

AJ Allmendinger: "Oh, I agree with you. She does deserve it, but my concern is you being fired from SCW if you go through this act."

I know why AJ was concerned about the method I would take because of the secrets of what he and I know for next year, but that was to be announced in two weeks, and I patted him on the shoulder to reassure him.

Konrad Raab: "Trust me, AJ, I won't be fired from that company, especially since they know I can bring them lots of money with NASCAR duties. It’s in writing now. The way I see it, I suppose if people can get away with running people down in cars, stealing cars and kidnapping people, then I can set fire to Kandis or Kandis and her pathetic husband's property."

Ty Gibbs: "I totally get it, and your secret is safe with us."

AJ Allmendinger: "Same here."

Konrad Raab: "I made a deal with a wrestler recently known as Asher Hayes. He also hates Kandis and understands why I'm about to do something I've been wanting to do for two years. Kandis expected me to move on from the past? No, I refuse to move on until I have beaten the living shit out of her and burned her to pieces that Ginny eventually agreed for me to do with Kandis only."

Ty Gibbs: "Seeing the show is in North Carolina, I will watch it all explode."

AJ Allmendinger: "Me too, seeing it would get me out of being a father for a while to Aero as much as I love him and my wife."

I smiled even more that Ty and AJ would support me in my quest to cause nothing but misery for Kandis because I wanted her to view me as an enemy. All Asher wanted was the SCW title, and I wanted nothing more than to reward myself for beating the shit out of her. I don't care for an extra piece of tin belt because beating the fuck out of Kandis and burning her body was more enough of a reward in my eyes than winning a title belt and ending up losing it after a while. That's how I know titles are worthless.

Konrad Raab: "Enjoy the show, my friends, because things are going to get extra hot and spicy for this horrible cunt that deserves to be destroyed."

AJ Allmendinger: "We will, my friend."

Ty and AJ left; I knew they had a busy day tomorrow. At the same time, the situation was nearly the same for me. Still, I preferred to do the double race in Homestead-Miami next weekend since I preferred that track over Las Vegas for the Cup Series race next week. It would be a more enormous gamble to make Kandis hate and even fear me before I face her, whenever that will be. I then went off to sleep in my motorhome for the night.

------------------------------------------------

Cologne, Germany. Tuesday 2nd November. (Offline)

Despite having a busy Xfinity Series championship media week, I had time to check on my future star leader for The European Fiery Nation team.

He was born in Istanbul, the European part of Turkey, but moved to Antakya at thirteen years old. I offered to train him to be a professional wrestler to represent Turkey

I speak to the trainers regularly about the young wrestlers. According to them. Kemal was doing really well, although he has some concerns about his cardio. I nod, knowing I can help him improve.

Kemal faced many challenges in life. He was practically homeless and didn't eat much. The lack of basic needs was still going to affect him, but it was also why being a technical wrestler would be perfect for him. Despite these hurdles, I was impressed with how strong Kemal was, according to the trainers.

Other than that, they told me about Kemal getting to grips with learning the moves and how to use weapons quickly.

Even Lord Raab saw potential in the kid when he visited him, and even did some training programs with him. I was proud of my future star, who was doing some drills when I arrived that day. He immediately stopped when he saw me, knowing he would get them correct eventually.

Kemal Yilmaz: “Konrad!”

He screamed as he jumped straight out of the ring. Even how he could quickly get out of the ring was impressive, and I smiled as he came to hug me. He didn’t say it, but I could feel the appreciation, knowing how I was turning his life around.

Kemal excused himself for one minute as I sat on the mats, likely going to his room to get something to show me. Kemal showed me his official passport from Turkish authorities, which made me smile.

Konrad Raab: "That's so good to see you've got an official passport now."

Kemal Yilmaz: "Thanks to the trainers here for helping me. Speaking of, I didn't know you had a twin brother until he came down the other day. He's scary."

Konrad Raab: "Ah, he's alright. Markus was impressed when he trained with you. What you need to work on is your cardio. What I suggest for you to do is get up early every morning and go for a run."

Kemal’s prior excitement seems to falter a bit.

Kemal Yilmaz: "I'm so disappointed with myself."

Konrad Raab: "Nothing to worry about. We all have things to improve on. I had to work on my stamina when I started wrestling because I was overweight.”

I sighed when I remembered when I started wrestling and got called overweight jokes; it made me sick thinking about it now.

Konrad Raab: “Your reasoning is different. It's because you haven't eaten much for six months. When you don't eat a lot, you lose muscle and cardio. Understandably, because of losing everything in the earthquakes, the trainers said you will improve on it in no time. But what they love is you’re a quick learner."

That raised a smile back to his face, knowing at least he did have a strength going for him. I could tell, though, from the look on Kemal's face that he was looking a little lost.

Konrad Raab: "You alright?"

Kemal Yilmaz: "I got a question to ask from what I've seen on the Breakdown shows lately. What's the deal with Asher Hayes? You told me about your war with Kandis and the past you both have, but I don't know why you're aligned with Asher."

Konrad Raab: "Because he also shares the same hatred for Kandis. He made a mistake in sleeping with her; luckily, I didn’t. Granted, I made mistakes in my wrestling career, and you will too, but he wants the title, I don't."

Kemal Yilmaz: "But you're in a title match against him. Wouldn't that conflict with the pair of you?"

I knew the kid would ask that because I most likely would if the roles were reversed if his focus wasn't on the title. It was good he was asking questions like that, especially the deal I have for him, but I got into that later as he was clearly waiting for me to answer as he drank water from his sports bottle.

Konrad Raab: "No, because he wants to win the title, I don't. The goal for me is to beat the living shit out of Kandis. A win or a loss doesn't affect me because my hatred for Kandis was never about the championship. As you know from when she agreed with Drake calling me dead weight. I don't need to win the championship from Kandis to say I've beaten the shit out of her. Being a TLC match, scrambling her brains, and burning her is my reward."

Kemal Yilmaz: "Being a champion is important in wrestling. It will get you noticed in a big way for Europe. If I was a wrestler right now and I'd be in a championship match, I'd go for the World Title right now."

Konrad Raab: "And that's why when you start wrestling for SCW, as much as I'm afraid to allow you to do this, you will be able to be a World Champion as I'll allow you to wrestle on your own as well as wrestle with The European Fiery Nation team. When I retire, you will be the leader of the team."

Kemal Yilmaz: "What? You can't be serious."

I nodded at him because the opportunity I would give Kemal was he needed this more than Dakon and Ludvig would due to what happened in the earthquakes.

I would give him this huge responsibility because he was a kid who would go places, and I believed in his potential that much, especially from what I've briefly seen and heard from the trainers and my twin brother.

Konrad Raab: "I am, and it scares me that you could be a more giant star than I could, but at the same time, I'm getting to that age now where I have to retire. The problem is I still got more to give to the business.”

A slight concern was raised on Kemal’s face.

Konrad Raab: “Don't worry; I won't retire immediately when you come in. I give it a year before I retire and become a future NASCAR Cup Series and Dirtcar UMP Modifieds and Late Models racing champion."

Kemal Yilmaz: "I can't believe this. I'm so honoured what you'll offer me in the future."

Konrad Raab: "Don't worry; I told Dakon and Ludvig why you needed to be the leader because you needed more money than them because you lost everything in the earthquakes. Also, they got a spare room for you to sleep in with Dakon and Ludvig, who are great guys and more than accepting to have you."

Kemal Yilmaz: "You know, since you've given me this opportunity to be a professional wrestler, I've cried with happiness every day, knowing I could've been in a worse place, to the point of either I sell drugs for money, or I could end up dead. Thank you."

It took a lot for me to give this kid the responsibility of taking charge of The European Fiery Nation team when he came in to wrestle. I know he'll be flying to the United States and living in Atlanta, Georgia, sooner than he thinks, especially the progress I've heard he's been making since I brought him here. He hugged me so tight and with tears coming down from his face, and I patted him on the back, knowing his dreams had come true. I let go of Kemal.

Konrad Raab: "I'm not going to be around much today because I got to fly back to America and take care of a match against Glory and Britt on top of doing NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship four media day stuff. I will watch you wrestle and train for twenty minutes, and then I must go. Show me what you got."

Kemal nodded at me; as much as I wanted to give him a few lessons, it just wasn't in the cards, but I did have a lot of free time before Christmas after the Gateway Nationals Dirt race I had to do via fan votes with racing UMP Modifieds, something I was looking forward to doing again.

I miss doing dirt racing, knowing I'll be doing that the next two weekends and got the fifty-sixth annual Snowball Derby race with my Super Late Models car next month.

I'll make sure this kid has a family Christmas with me and Jasmine no matter what, as he needs family connection again.

I watched him wrestle for twenty minutes as I said I would and applauded when he was mighty impressive with the transitions he did, being a future technical wrestler. After twenty minutes, I had to leave Germany to fly to America for wrestling and NASCAR Xfinity Championship media and racing duties.

-------------------------

Barberville, Florida. Saturday 11th November (Offline)

It had been since June the last time I drove a dirt car, although I was driving both UMP Modifieds and six zero four Pro Late Model cars today. Still, Jasmine Williams, my lady friend who's thirty-two years old with dark skin and dyed curly blonde hair, had yet to see me drive dirt professionally outside from a demonstration I'd done at Wrestlestock Festival, where we met.

Today was the first time she would get to see that. I miss the smell of the dirt car gasoline, dissimilar from NASCAR gasoline. But I also miss driving dirt because your competition and challenges are different. I wish dirt car racing was allowed to race when it's raining like it was this morning.

Of course, my friend Justin Haley can't do dirt racing the next few races because he's getting married, and I already brought him a wedding present and sent it to where he's having his wedding. But it gave me a chance to interact with others.

I became close to the last few races, especially hoping to see Jonathan Davenport here. I also had other UMP Modifieds and Pro Late Model friends, such as David and Buzzie Reutimann, Tim McCreadie, Brandon Overton, Brandon Sheppard, Matt Sheppard and Nick Hoffman.

An hour before the driver's meeting, Jasmine and I walked around. It was a new experience for her; considering she hadn't met any UMP Modifieds or Pro Late Models dirt drivers, she noticed one thing different from NASCAR.

Jasmine Williams: "And I thought NASCAR was crazy."

Konrad Raab: "There are more drivers here because there are other racing series here today besides the ones I'm doing."

Jasmine Williams: "I'm not sure if you're able to juggle with this and the match against Kandis, Simon and Asher tomorrow."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, trust me, I will be fine. It's no different from doing an Xfinity Series race and wrestling them in a TLC match for the World Title the next day. The races aren't as long here."

This place is the first dirt race I've ever done a year ago. Wow, I can't believe I've been dirt racing for a year today now. That's mad to think about. Anyway, I did come across one of my friends, Tim McCreadie, who gave me a high five.

Tim McCreadie: "What's happening? Been a long damn time since I've last seen you."

Konrad Raab: "It has been a minute, brother. This is my new girlfriend, Jasmine Williams. Jasmine, this is Tim McCreadie."

Jasmine and Tim shook hands, although shocked at the situation since the last time he saw me, I was with Luzia, but it was good to see the friendly faces around, although because Tim was a close friend of mine, he knew what I was doing in wrestling.

Tim McCreadie: "You finally got the chance to beat Kandis, huh?"

Konrad Raab: “Indeed. About bloody time as well."

Tim McCreadie: "I remembered the last time we spoke, you wanted nothing but to take her head off."

Konrad Raab: "It's coming to plan now after ridiculously waiting nine months to face her. I wanted to do much more than settle for a regular match I got. Was unacceptable. After that match, I caused more hell, and I set her and her pathetic husband's car on fire. I've been teaming with Asher last Thursday and beat boring Glory and Britt. Let's say we're working together on me taking Kandis out and him winning the World Title."

I smirked at my proud accomplishment of getting me near the goal of completely destroying her and sending her back to the injury list, but for good this time. However, my other friends, Nick Hoffman, Brandon Overton and the Reutimann family, overheard what I said, and they gasped at what I did.

Brandon Overton: "No way you did that."

Konrad Raab: “Oh yeah I did. It was the best thing I've done in wrestling all year round. Kandis caused me pain mentally; I cause her pain in both ways, and tomorrow night, I go from racing to wins to wrestling to brutally beat the shit out of her and burn her body to pieces to change herself."

David Reutimann: "Oh right, the TLC match for the title?"

Konrad Raab: “Correct. Don't worry, guys; I will still be at the race next week, regardless of how I am. Which won't be much damage when I change Kandis's life around."

Nick Hoffman: "Oh damn right indeed. We're all behind you to destroy her since you don't care about winning the match or the title."

Konrad Raab: “No I do not. Beating the fuck out of her and making sure she has burns all over her body is my main goal in all of this. Asher and Simon, I know, are in the match, but I don't care about them, despite Ginny, my niece, who's my manager, telling me to think otherwise."

Of course, Asher hates Kandis, but he wants the title more. I want Kandis more than he and Simon do. In fact, Kandis was the only reason I was in this match. I don't care for that piece of tin she carries with her, it has no relevance to me beating the shit out of her, and if anything, I made The Jackals break up more important than the title.

Buzzie Reutimann: "Come on, man, part of you wants to win the title."

David Reutimann: "Dad, that's not Konrad's goal. He wants to destroy her and burn her to pieces. I've seen the shows."

Brandon Overton: "He doesn't at all. I mean, I get it; if I was a wrestler, being in a team with someone and then they stab you in the back, I'd beat the shit out of them too. It is a joke you had to wait for this long."

Konrad Raab: “I know, right? You lot are more than welcome to come and watch the destruction of Kandis crumbling down before us and end her wrestling career for good because that bitch deserves to be terminated. I won't be happy until I've fucked her up. Being in a TLC match is what I need to scramble her brains."

Jasmine Williams: "Destructive and sexy man friend I have, huh?"

Of course, I forgot to introduce Jasmine to the others, but she figured that she would know who they were by the end of the night, and Nick, who knew things had changed with me, funnily looked at Jasmine, and I ended up explaining.

Konrad Raab: "Oh, my apologies guys. This is my lady friend, Jasmine Williams. She's a professional skateboarder."

Nick Hoffman: "Bet you're enjoying watching Konrad race and wrestle, huh?"

Jasmine Williams: "Oh yes, although me and him did meet up at Wrestlestock festival, we weren't together until the day after the event had finished since we developed feelings for each other. I greatly like this man, and he supports my skateboarding career."

Brandon Overton: "Oh shit, my son loves skateboarding. Yeah, he's seen you do your stuff at X Games this year. If my son knew you were here, he would freak out."

Konrad Raab: "Well, Jasmine is seeing me race again next week. Bring your son down; I'm sure he'll talk to Jasmine. I want to spend time with Jasmine before the driver's meeting. Come down to Atlanta, Georgia, tomorrow and watch me beat the shit out of Kandis."

They nodded, saying they wanted to be there as they went their separate ways for now. They were my friends, but like Asher and me, tomorrow night, they would be my opponents I have hatred for to win the race on the track tonight after the drivers meeting, either in UMP Modifieds or six zero four Pro Late Models. Although Jasmine saw them walking away, giving them a wave.

Jasmine Williams: "I was starting to get along with those guys."

Konrad Raab: "I know, but I told them to go because I want private time with you, if you get what I mean. Don't worry, it won't take long as it never does with us.".

Jasmine Williams: "Don't be so cheeky."

Konrad Raab: "If you think that, let me show you."

I picked Jasmine up and ran straight to my motorhome that was sitting right in the middle of my UMP Modified and Pro Late Model car. I closed everything, curtains and the door, and we went straight to business after putting her in my bed. After Jasmine and I had fun, I left ten minutes early to attend the driver's meeting before I went out on the track and put in some laps.

However, I returned to my motorhome and saw Jasmine before I went out to race again, first my UMP Modifieds race and then the six zero four Pro Late Models race straight after that.

Then the cars are kept there as I was coming back on Thursday. Tomorrow was going to be all about wrestling, which is strange to think about the memories I've achieved here already. Atlanta might be memorable for my undefeated streak at Atlanta Motor Speedway race wins. Still, ending Kandis's career once and for all in wrestling will be noteworthy.

-----------------------------------------

Four hours later.

After a day of racing, just when I was about to hit the sack in my motorhome with Jasmine laying in bed next to me, my phone rang as I kissed Jasmine and of course, it was Ginny as I picked up the phone and said this as we were sweaty from our action in bed once again.

Konrad Raab: “Hello?”

Ginny Raab: “Wake the hell up Konrad, what are you thinking?”

Konrad Raab: “What do you mean?”

Ginny Raab: “Are you serious of wanting to waste your opportunity of winning a title away?”

I shook my head as it was eleven thirty at night and we're not even at Atlanta yet, although I will be in the morning. I grunted.

Konrad Raab: “Yes, I am actually because a title means nothing to me. If it meant a lot to me, I would've attacked Asher after the tag match and I would've attacked Simon back for that cheap shot.”

Ginny Raab: “I can't believe you don't think about the possibilities you have going for you.

Konrad Raab: “I don't need to win a title to beat and burn Kandis. I just want to hurt and make her suffer. Nobody is the best wrestler, let's get that straight and I don't need the title to say otherwise.”

Ginny Raab: “I get it, you don't need the title to be the best, I agree nobody is the best wrestler, but think of what the world title belt do for your team. Imagine how many European wrestlers would come into wrestling because you're the world champion?”

I know she was ringing to make me rethink my decision here, she did have a point, it would be massive for the European Professional Wrestling community if I were to be a world champion, although I won the NASCAR Xfinity Series title in Phoenix last week and won an UMP Modifieds race last night. Came second in the Pro Late Models race.

Konrad Raab: “I see your point. I get it, alright?”

Ginny Raab: “I don't think so because your tone of voice says I'm only agreeing to shut me up. You need to realise the world title will be big for The European Fiery Nation team, even for Kemal.”

I paused, scratching my head on her point, with Jasmine seeing concern and I nodded for her to get to bed..

Konrad Raab: “I know, you're right, I should focus on winning a world title for the sake of bringing more European wrestlers in. Now if you excuse me, I got company here and I want to go back to sleep. I'll arrive in Atlanta in the morning, doing something related for the match and then I come to you. Now, good night.”

I put the phone down and got back to kissing and cuddling with my lady friend who I was happy to have in my life, especially being a professional skateboarder and all. I had to reconsider everything Ginny said, but my main goal was to beat the shit out of Kandis, without realising that Simon and Asher want to do the same to me, but my interest is only in Kandis. We went back to sleep for eight hours before we left to go to Atlanta, Georgia. Jasmine went to do skateboarding and I went to Atlanta Motor Speedway to write a blog about Kandis, Simon, Asher and the bullshit World title.

-------------------------

Kandis, you and your body will be fucked to pieces blog. (Online)

“Oh how I want to ignore Simon and Asher being in the match because they are completely irrelevant, but lets face it, these two want to beat the hell out of me and I never cared for them. They are my enemies for the match sure, but what have I got to say about the guys I never attacked? There's a reason I never attacked Asher or Simon. Because they aren't in the way, because they know I'm not wrestling to win the title like they are. I'm in this match for one fucking thing, to beat the fuck out of Kandis.

I have to say I agree with Simon in some way Kandis, you do nothing, but sleep with other men, making your marriage with Tommy Valentine a fucking joke. Fact is the fans are treating you like your some sort of fucking hero. You want to call Simon out for being a hero, you're acting like you've done fuck all wrong. You fucking cunt. I call you a name that's far worse than what you call yourself. You're a cheap hooker who would freely sleep around men to get your satisfaction all because you feel in yourself you're so attractive and good looking.

You're by far the ugliest fucking cunt I've ever seen in my life. You're life revolves sleeping with multiple men while being married. How is what you do setting a good example to kid fans? You're a piss poor champion, a worthless hooker who would get more money being paid to sleep with men in the street than being a wrestler.

Simon, you're pretty much a hypocrite, calling yourself a hero. Now I've said many things in my time, but you're not a hero. I mean I agree with the comments you said about Kandis, but you're not a hero. You're busy trying to throw Amy under a fucking bus. Also if you were a hero, you flat out admitted you cheated to win against Gavin. Oh I love to cheat as well, but my tactics of matches are far more brutal and vicious than your wack ass can handle. Using a flamethrower is what I would've loved to use. But I got my own equipment, I still got the lighter I won from Katsumi Yashidi two years ago that's pretty deadly that I have no issues using on you if I get the chance and put your ass out for good with a stroke.

Asher, now I know that guy is going to shit talk me, but you're the only guy I never got attacked or I attacked. You know why? Because unlike you and Simon, I never wanted the World Title. I still believe that's not my main goal. If only more of you wrestlers have the balls or tits in Kandis case to not be so stupid to claim yourself as the best wrestlers. I get your hatred for Kandis and not wanting to let go of how she got the title before you did, it's a disaster that hooker with a plastic ass holds a title. I have no problems putting you to the ground and fucking you up once again.

But you and Simon have done nothing to cause Kandis hell. Have done nothing to fuck around with her. That's the thing I've been doing this entire time to Kandis is I want to fuck her up and burning her to pieces to redo her outdated slut and prostituting herself to other men, despite her marriage with Tommy Valentine being a complete joke. The fact it took me almost a year to face you because the other general managers kept denying me to rip your fucking head off is insulting.

Just like how much you pride in yourself of Tommy and Drake being better wrestlers than me. We know that Drake was the biggest joke of the lot because tell me Kandis, what the fuck did Drake do in his time of being in SCW? He did jack shit and at least I actually won titles as much as I don't give a shit about them, but I'm forced to having to falsely care about winning a god damn piece of tin just to prove I'm the top wrestler. If you need a title to claim that, you're fucking stupid. I always believe to be a top wrestler without the belt. It's just a fucking prop.

Thank god this match is a TLC match because I can use chairs to scramble your fucking brains out after how much pain mentally you caused me and how you think I'm a joke when Drake was the biggest joke of our team. Anytime Drake or Tommy ever come back, I will beat the fuck out of them as well. Because all of your bitches deserve a beating from me and I even demanded the whole three on one match one time too. Because that's how bad I wanted to beat you fuckers on my own.

Only now, I've changed to being addicted to fire and gasoline all because it revolves what I want to do to your pathetic wrestling career. All because it's a way to force you to change your prostitute ways. Giving you a whole new identity when I have no problems of using fire to burn your body you take so much pride in to having such degree burns that nobody will see Kandis looking the same ever again. I've fucked around with you so bad and you've done nothing to me apart from attacking me, but your attacks were harmless.

I aim to bring gasoline and the lighter to put the table or even a chair on fire and put you through it. How I wish it was an inferno match to place your entire body to see it crumble away because everyone is going to watch me cause the destruction of Kandis. Everyone will see that Kandis will have to go into a medical facility after the injuries I've done to her body, both with burns and her blood too.

Oh, I almost forgot about spilling blood, but that's another thing I want to do to you as well. Heck, I even use a barb wire to cut your body open because you're so fucking disgusting. Disgusting fake prostitutes deserve to be blooded, cut open and burned to pieces. I hate you more than anybody on the roster and in this match. If I wanted to win the title so badly, think why I never came out to touch the damn thing. Think why I never came out to the ring and attacked Asher or Simon. Because the title was never my goal. But it has to be for this match, but I'm more interested in causing blood and chaos and if Asher and Simon stop me from causing hurting on you Kandis, I have no problems fucking them up too because they are not my friends in the ring.

Nobody is and I'm not preaching to be a hero or top wrestler, I'm a supervillain wrestler who seeks blood and rage all over your fucking ass. I'm sick in the head because of you Kandis and I will never ever advance with my fucking life until I dealt with you. I refuse to be happy until I busted you open, cut you open and burned you. I have no problems doing those things to Simon or Asher either.

If I climb up the ladder and win the title, so be it, but the only benefit I get out of being top champion is to bring in unfortunate European wrestlers into this business and sure, I'll be the first guy outside of England and Ireland to be champion, but that's just a prop to be honest. But my main goal as I've been saying is to burn you and fuck you up. I will cause you to have so many head injuries and burns to your body that you will never ever forget what you've done to me mentally.

Because Burned In Blood is damn serious of accomplishing to beat the fuck out of you with chairs, tables and ladders. Because Burned in Blood will get way more chaotic than ever before, even bringing in weapons that aren't just tables, ladders and chairs, maybe a barbed wire, my mace or even my lighter and my gasoline to douse you all over with, along with making you taste blood. Those things will be my world title, and I don't need a stupid tin prop to claim that otherwise.

I'm in this title match because of you, Kandis, and that's all I care about is facing you and beating you down because you made me lose trust in people, made me lose where the fuck I was going to go with my career and made me lose every relationship I had. But what I do to you will be a memory of that and will be beaten severely. The same applies to Asher and Simon who stand in the way of my goal, but they will enjoy seeing me burn, cut and bust a prostitute open. Burned in Blood becomes champion no matter what happens, and it would eventually help to bring in European wrestlers into this sport that's not from the United Kingdom or Ireland.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The Greatest American Zero
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]