Ace Sky vs. Religious Wright
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, November 24, 2023**

**NOTE DEADLINE. With it being American Thanksgiving, I figured it would be too short to make deadline Wednesday and mean to make it on Thursday.** The show will act as if on Thanksgiving Thursday.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
It has been ridiculously too long since John Wright, aka: Religious Wright, the pastor of The Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Pentecostal Temple of Joy Holiness by way of Mt. Judea, Arknasas, was booked to compete in the squared circle for Supreme Championship Wrestling. Wright is convinced that he knows the truth. The truth is painfully clear for everyone to see. It is obvious that SCW is bias against Mr. Wright and his new gospel truth of integrity as written and proclaimed by his NEW prophet, Selena Frost. Yes, after being betrayed by HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, John Wright has found a new vision, a new message, and a new prophet to follow in the form of Selena Frost. Now did he actually get Selena’s permission to use her likeness and name to form a religious message and following with? No, but that doesn’t really matter. Stupid details don’t matter. All that Wright needs is a new figurehead and Frost is the perfect figurehead. Wright also views himself as a martyr to the cause of integrity, much like Selena herself has been a martyr to the cause of integrity. That won’t stop Wright from spreading his new gospel message…or tricking idiots into donating tons of money to the Buy Pastor Wright A Yacht Fund.

We currently find our fearless pastoral leader in his office. All of his decor has changed. At first it was decked out with posters of scantily clad women. Later those were taken down and replaced by photos of HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED. Once HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED betrayed Wright, the office was redecorated again, this time with images of Selena Frost all over the walls. There is a Selena Frost bobblehead on his desk. Wright is wearing bright blue and silver colors to match his new hero and he is wearing Selena Frost merchandise, including a Selena Frost t-shirt and hat. He is on his cell phone deep in conversation with someone…

“I don’t care how much legal problems he’s in right now, he promised me a favor if I donated to his campaign and I am cashing in on that favor now.” Wright pauses as he listens in. Wright shakes his head. “No! I am not going to wait until he is elected so he can grant me a pardon! I don’t need a pardon because I did nothing wrong! I am a paragon of virtue and integrity just like my prophet Selena! What I DO need is a yacht!” He nods his head as he listens in. “Yes, I said a yacht! I’m going to call it The Glass Shard!” Wright looks up as he sees movement out of the corner of his eye. He spots his assistant and friend, Brother Douglas, entering the room followed by a camera crew. “Listen, I’ll call you back.” He hangs up and then looks up at Brother Douglas.

“Brother Douglas!”

“Pastor Wright!”

“I see you brought the camera crew.”

“I did.” Brother Douglas nods his head. “You said you wanted to continue our documentary in earnest.”

“That’s right, Brother Douglas. I am sure I can convince Netflix or Max to pick up this documentary series celebrating my life. We have enough footage already to cover my college years, my struggle with addition…”

“Don’t you mean ADDICTION?”

“No, no, addition. Math is hard!” Wright exclaims. “Anyway, I also have enough footage to cover the beginning of my ministry and the betrayal at the hands of HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED!

“You mean James E…”

Wright throws the Selena Frost bobblehead at Brother Douglas. Douglas is barely able to duck out of the way and avoid being hit. Wright scowls with anger. “I SAID, HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED!”

“Oh…right…” Brother Douglas nods his head.

“But now that my ministry has once again regained momentum, I think it is time that we continue this documentary. The world, and all the sheep…I mean people…out there deserve to see what their pastor is doing to spread the word of INTEGRITY!”

“Right, that’s why I brought the camera crew. And the cameras are already rolling.”

“Good man, Brother Douglas! I will name one of the lifeboats on my yacht after you.”

“Yacht?”

“Yes, the next step in my ministry is to purchase a yacht in honor of Selena Frost.”

“No disrespect Pastor Wright, but don’t ya think you should be focusing on more pressing matters?”

“Like what?” Wright asks incredulously. “What could possibly be more important than INTEGRITY OR SELENA FROST?!”

“Your wrestling career.”

Wright rolls his eyes. “Oh yeah, that. I am a martyr for the name of Selena Frost. SCW has refused to even give me a match because they are biased against our prophet! They are trying to silence my message!” He slams his fists down onto the desk. “But I shall NOT be silenced!”

“Uh, Pastor…”

“SILENCE, BROTHER DOUGLAS!” Wright stands up. “I am receiving a vision!”

“Pastor Wright…”

“I AM RECEIVING A VISION THAT…the heathen known as CHBK has finally given in to our demands! He has seen the error of his ways and will grant me an opportunity to spread the Word of Frost!”

“Pastor Wright…”

“AND I SHALL DESTROY THE ONE KNOWN AS ACE!”

“Pastor Wright!”

Religious Wright rolls his eyes annoyedly. “What is it, Brother Douglas?”

“You didn’t actually have a vision. You signed the contract to face Ace Sky earlier today.”

“Shut up!” Wright smacks him in the back of his head. “The cameras are rolling! The sheep…I mean, people…are supposed to think I had a vision from tha LAWD!”

“Sorry, Pastor Wright.”

“That’s why I am the brains of this operation. Remember?”

“Of course.”

“Anyway, this is perfect. Because being back on the road with SCW and in active competition gives me an opportunity to move in on the most important people in Selena Frost’s life. I might gain ally out of this!”

“You mean Deanna Frost?”

Wright furrows his brow. “Who?”

“Deanna Frost. Selena’s wife.

“I thought that was that guy who rain Sinistry in IWC.”

“That was Aiken Frost.”

“I thought that was the sometimes good sometimes evil X-Person from Marvel Comics.”

“That was Emma Frost.”

“I thought that was that weird guy who liked to do poetry…”

“That’s Robert Frost.”

“Then who the hell am I thinking of?!”

“Deanna Frost.”

“Yeah, her. She really did a bang up job with Sinistry. We need more conniving plots like that in SCW. I need to touch base with her. But before I can get to her, I need to befriend Light in the Darkness.”

“Amelia and La Pequinza?”

“Yes!” Wright nods his head affirmatively.

“Uh, don’t you hate them? And I think they hate you?”

“No, no hate here.” Wright shakes his head. “I mean, there may have been some bad blood back when I followed HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED but now that we’re all believers all is good!”

“Sure…” Brother Douglas sounds less than convinced “...I’ll see if I can arrange a meeting.”

“Good. Now bring those cameras in close so that I can send a message to my opponent. What was his name again?”

“Ace Sky.”

“Right.” Wright smirks. “Alright, Ace, now I know you record and resume speaks for itself. I know that your accomplishments in SCW are astounding. You are an SCW Hall of Famer…”

“Uh, Pastor Wright…”

“...A MULTI TIME WORLD CHAMPION…”

“Pastor Wright…”

“Multi time TRIOS TOURNAMENT WINNER…”

“Pastor Wright!”

Religious Wright rolls his eyes annoyedly. “What is it, Brother Douglas?”

“You are describing Ace MARSHALL.”

“Isn’t that who I’m facing?”

“Not Ace Marshall. Ace SKY.”

“Oh…has he accomplished anything in SCW?”

“Not that I’m aware.”

“Ha! Brilliant!” Wright jumps up and down in joy. “Finally! A loser! A nobody! Someone I can trash with ease!” He points a finger at the camera. “Hear that, Ace? You’re not even a real Ace! You’re just Ace Sky! And you are now in the big leagues where the big boys play and trust me when I say I like to play with boys…”

“You might want to edit that last part out, Pastor Wright.” Brother Douglas advises.

“Why?” Wright asks.

“Trust me on that.”

“Whatever. Send it to editing. Then publish it. I will finish up here with the paperwork and then prepare to go to war, a HOLY WAR, against Ace Sky in the name of Selena Frost!”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Vignette:

Ace Sky has returned to Supreme Championship Wrestling to prove himself. When he came to Supreme Championship Wrestling he ended up a cog in the machine. Despite being an loquacious person promos have never been his strong suit, his spiritual rebirth in 2014 has improved his promo skills. What fits his skill set best is talking head style interviews, promos where he can rattle off everything in his head which he accumulates through his meditation practices.

Another flaw to his promo game is his very peculiar high pitch, fast voice with a Texan twang that comes out if he’s angry.

Ace Sky is seated in the lotus pose for this promo

[Image: F0OoIMcacAA23X4.jpg:large]

Ace Sky:
The journey is never over. That is the same message through all my endeavors, not just on my path to enlightenment, martial arts and pro wrestling as well. I am always adjusting , adapting even 25 years pro now. Just because I am undeniable does not mean I can be lackadaisical, unfortunately I had to learn that the hard way here in Supreme Championship Wrestling. I reached one year sober from alcohol on October 31st , for 6 months now I have been in my first monogamous relationship after
24 years as polyamorous.

At 40 years old I still have so much to prove.
I don’t judge my opponent for being religious.
On a familial level I’m Jewish. I am a polytheist , Japanese Buddhism, Hinduism, Pantheism and cosmogony.

Like Bruce Lee I am a spiritualist without dogma. Since my spiritual rebirth in 2014 I have promoted my philosophy of “ The Middle Way” in a holistic yet secular way.
Novelty and unity with civil disobedience towards
the evils of capitalism and laws that infringe upon
social justice .

I will not be a cog in the machine, just viewed as a veteran. I am here to fight for cosmic universal justice.
I am the grooviest grappler, the dynamic dynamo of dharma , the soldier of zen.
I am Ace Sky!

Listen to the Word of Frost, Chapter 4 verse 20:

Behold the unbelieving unbelievers betrayed the one true hero of Supreme Championship Wrestling! The unbelievably unbelievers rejected the message of integrity. The hero became a martyr for the cause of integrity. But a new prophet would arise to defend the honor of integrity and fight for the one true hero of SCW. The new prophet’s name is Religious Wright.

The word of Frost for the people of Frost, praise be to Frost.

Now I hope all of you wretched unbelievers were paying attention to today’s gospel message. It should serve as a warning to all of you. The pastor of the Sword of Joshua is ready to fight for integrity and fight for Selena Frost. It is my duty and responsibility to fight for her. Which brings me to Ace Sky. It’s bad enough that you share a name with the heathen who single handedly ruined Selena’s reputation. The name ACE has been synonymous with vile and wretched insanity throughout SCW. You may not be that particular Ace, but you yourself have tried to start a SCW career before and embarrassed yourself. You have returned, no doubt to humiliate yourself again. But this time I will not sit idly by and watch as yet another ACE ruins the integrity Selena Frost helped build.

I also have a message for my three favorite people of all time: Amelia Blythe, La Pequina Luz, and her royal majesty, the CHAMPION OF ALL CHAMPIONS Deanna Frost. I shall strike down Ace Sky. I shall strike him down for integrity and in the name of our role model and friend Selena Frost.

BELIEVE IT!
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)