SCW World Tag Team Championship Number One Contendership
SCW World Tag Team Championship Number One Contendership
Chamber Match
Truelove Twins vs. Redemption vs. Sam Raine & Crissy Gardner vs. Har Megiddo vs. Gigi & Maddy Steward vs. Red Empire

3 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 20, 2018
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Survival
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

Too tired to finish coding the promo portion... so sorry about that...

A Chance of Pain
https://legacyrevival.blogspot.com/2018/10/support.html
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

It has been a trying time for the trio known as Har Megiddo. Brought in by Damian Angel to wreak havoc upon an unsuspecting Supreme Championship Wrestling, the three have become something of a toothless threat: They are big, they are chaotic, they are dangerous in non-competitive scenarios, but introduce rules and a referee and their limitations become evident. And why not? These are not trained professional wrestlers. These are not people who were brought up through any reputable school. These are, indeed, a trio of psychopaths imbued with a loyalty to the Devil Himself, unleashed as though they were children set upon a playground without rules. Their mission, as it had been, was to bring chaos and leave destruction in their wake. In their time, they have been responsible for much: Adrenaline Rush saw their promise and aspirations for Tag Team Championship success snuffed out by the trio, with them landing on the shelf for an indefinite period of time.

But the win-loss record doesn’t reflect that and, in an environment such as SCW, that is what measures success. And although Damian was never one to prattle on the wins and losses, he finds himself in a strange position: Tied to a trio who is not doing as they should. This weighs heavily on the mind of Kali, the de facto head of the trio. While Behemoth and Malphas pace and snarl behind her, Kali finds herself in front…

“Well…” she stammers out, attempting to find excuses for what happened. She, in particular, found herself embarrassed at the Fatal Fortunes Breakdown events as she submit to one of the Truelove Twins, the complete antithesis of Har Megiddo. The Beauty Factory as a whole act as the opposite of them - highly photogenic, highly charismatic. Kali was at a loss for words. “She caught me… the little bitch caught me!”

She laughed. It was a game to her. And, like Tom and Jerry, the mouse caught the cat unaware and escaped intact.

“I just want to take them by their pretty little necks and SQUEEZE the life out of them until…” Kali cannot control her laughs. “POP!”

Behemoth and Malphas both laugh as well… imitating Kali’s “POP!” repeatedly as she leads the laughter. However, Helena Evans is not impressed. The concubine of Damian Angel, showing approximately five months of pregnancy on her stomach, has a stern look carved onto her face.

“Is that so?” she says to them in a clearly condescending manner. “You want to “POP!” their heads off?”

Kali excitedly nods, which draws further ire. Helena reaches out, striking Kali across the face, her ring carving a slight piece of flesh out of Kali’s cheek. Blood trickles down, but it doesn’t phase the disturbed woman.

“How are you going to “POP!” anything when you can’t fucking BEAT them!?” It was the tone in Helena’s voice that caused Kali to steps back a half-step, bringing her cumulative steps back since debuting in SCW up to approximately one-half. “THIS is not a game. Damian is not a game-master. Damian is losing faith in you. And do you know what happens when the Devil Himself loses faith in you?”

Behemoth runs his thumb across his throat.

“I see the big oaf gets it,” Helena says, again with derision in her voice.

“We don’t…” Kali speaks up, drawing the gaze of the woman Damian confides in above all others… “We don’t liiiiiiiike you.”

“Awww… is that so?” Helena mocks Kali’s initiative. “Well I don’t caaaaaaare. You are making a mockery of Damian and the entire Order. Do you know where you would be without Him? Do you know where I can make sure you go? You would be cast aside, probably locked away in some God-forsaken mental institution where even the slightest outburst would result in you becoming so heavily medicated, those who didn’t know would think you suffered from absolute retardation. Do you understand? All I have to do is SNAP my fucking fingers and…”

“Poof!” Malphas steps forward, snapping his own fingers and watching Helena, expecting her to dust away. She just rolls her eyes.

“This isn’t a fucking movie,” she says, as Malphas steps back. “If you want to impress me… if you want to impress Damian… you need to wake the fuck up. This is not a game to us. You think because LOSING doesn’t end your life that there are no real stakes for you, But that is not true! Every loss weakens you. And sooner or later, when you are shown to be worthless and weak like I knew you were from DAY FUCKING ONE, Damian will see it and you three will be REPLACED!”

Helena’s words cut through Kali, and she lowers her head, almost sniffling. Helena lowers herself to Kali’s face. “Does that upset you? I know all about you three… cast away by your parents, all you had was each other. But then you found us and finally… FINALLY you found a place you thought you belonged. And oh, how you wanted to belong. You found a place for broken people just like you and felt as though you found kin. And maybe in some way, you did. You found kin among the freaks of the Order. And you rose above them to the point where you caught the eyes of your Master. But…” Helena shakes her head.

“You’re still. Just. Freaks.” She steps back, a sadistic smile on her face. Kali looks up, and the pacing and frantic actions of Malphas and Behemoth has come to an end. “You may have served a purpose, but you are proving yourself to be limited in that purpose. That will cost you EVERYTHING, I promise you.”

“Why?” Kali sneers at Helena before stepping right into her face. “WHY!?”

“Because you have no value!” Helena retorts, all the sharpness and venom simply oozing out of her voice. “You are NOTHING to us. You are PAWNS. Damian wouldn’t tell you that Himself because he cannot see beyond his focus. But if SCW is a cancer, then soon He will be forced to see that you three are not the scalpel that cuts the cancer out. You three are NOT the chemo that kills the cancer. You three are the cigarettes that inflames the cancer. You three are every single vice that exacerbates the problem. You want to make a difference? You want to show that you actually HAVE value?”

Helena scoffs. “You’ve failed every time you’ve tried before. And if we’re honest, I don’t trust that you won’t fail again and again and again!”

Kali has finally heard enough, lunging forward and grabbing Helena’s throat in her hands. She pushes the pregnant woman back against the wall… “I. Don’t. Like. You.” A sick, twisted smile crawls onto her face. “POP!”

“Do… it…” Helena says between coughs. She smiles herself, resting her head against the wall and closing her eyes. Kali presses forward, but releases her hands. She steps back with a grin on her face.

“POP!” she says with force, almost as if she was showing Helena just how close she was… or just how easy it would have been to to the job. “POP! POP! POP!”

Malphas and Behemoth both laugh as well. Helena’s scowl begins to form a grin on her face, and she nods her head. “Okay… Show me.”

She exits the room without another word, leaving the trio behind…

----------

“My charges are… interesting. They are simple-minded. They run on orders. And their orders are simply to cause chaos wherever they go. See? Simple. And the destruction left in their path is indelible.

But they are not the only ones who have simplicity in their minds. There are those among you who do not take my monsters seriously. There are those among you who do not consider them to be… threats. Their hubris allows them to believe that they are superior to my monsters. And while the confines of the rules may not show it, one cannot simply dismiss them based on the frivolity of wins and losses. Such primitive thinking will get people hurt.

That is where my monsters excel. They are not the types to carry on wins and losses. They are the types who seek to hurt people. They do not care for your safety. They do not care about your plans or your ambitions or your desires. They care about hurting you, and that is what they will do better than anyone else. They will hurt you.

Mark my words: This Elimination Chamber is not an event where a tag team will rise through the ranks and earn an opportunity to become Champion. It is a fight where the survivors might have a trinket but they will suffer immeasurable harm in attaining it. If not my monsters, then the victors will experience pain the likes of which they had never experienced before.

The emergency room in Salt Lake City shall be filled with the bodies of those who stand against Har Megiddo. There will be a reckoning. I promise.”
- Damian Angel

----------

“What are we going to do?” Malphas asks, almost with a sense of concern in his voice. Truly, their encounter with Helena Evans had startled the trio known as Har Megiddo. “If she speaks ill of us to our Master… POOF! All this would be gone.”

“She hasn’t…” responded Behemoth. The typically silent big man offered only the most minute, yet obvious, of observations. His eyes shift from Malphas to Kali, he shows no signs of prolonged thought, which is typical of him. “She won’t.”

“How do you know?” Malphas responds. For reasons not known, he has typically shown to be the most inquisitive of the trio. His thoughts often ran to the pessimistic side of the ledger.

“Because her brother is God,” Kali cuts in knowingly. “She doesn’t want to risk a loose cannon tracking down her brother and throwing a wrench into things. She knows that he is dangerous. She knows that his wife has little-to-no regard for her own well-being and she could become a thorn in our sides.”

“And what does that do?” Malphas asks, a little more assured of himself. “If she doesn’t trust us to succeed anyway…”

“She doesn’t trust us in general…” Kali responds, a smile forming on her face, followed by laughter. Instinctively, Malphas and Behemoth begin to laugh as well. “She doesn’t trust us NOT to throw a wrench in the machinations we have undertaken.”

“So what then?” Malphas says. “Do we keep doing what we’re doing?”

“Then we hurt people,” Behemoth cuts in. “Everyone who stands in our path we mow down without impunity.”

Behemoth smiles, followed by smiles from Kali and Malphas… the scene shifts…

----------

“Har Mediggo… we are the armageddon! You THINK… hehe… you think that we are the type to be dissuaded. You think that you can break us… ohhh, honey… you’re never going to break us! You’re NEVER going to DE-MORALIZE us to the point where we quit. All you are going to do is INCENSE us to the point where WE. DON’T. STOP! All you are going to do to us is dig DEEPER and DEEPER under our skin until we’ve SCRATCHED and CLAWED at ourselves for so long that we are RAW underneath! See, we aren’t like everybody else! Everybody else wants to WIN. They want the shiny gold trinkets so they can look in the mirror and pretend that they are WORTH just as much as the trinkets they carry! They are so DEPENDENT on being SEEN and HEARD as WORTHY that they cast themselves to be DEFINED by it… to be KNOWN for their accomplishments!

But WE are not bound by your pathetic little conventions. You listen to the Trueloves… to Redemption. They talk about being CHAMPIONS. They WANT it so much! They NEED it to prove their worth! Raine and Gardner. The Stewards. The Red Empire. They want to show that they, too, can be something here in SCW. All we want is to HURT EVERY LITTLE HAIR ON THEIR PRETTY LITTLE HEADS! Every one of them WANT to be the best. We WANT to give them the BEST need for medical treatment available! They want the shiny. We want to destroy the shiny!

Damian says… hehe… Damian says that SCW is a cancer that needs to be cut out. Out of the wrestling landscape. We say this place is fun! SO MANY bodies for us to BREAK and BATTER and BLEED OUT! So many unsuspecting minds. So many who think a little bit of losing is going to be enough to deter us. But OH NO! No… not Har Megiddo! Not us! Not today! NOT EVER! WE ARE GOING TO BRING DESTRUCTION WITH US! There isn’t a person amongst you who is going to be able to STOP! US!

We end. When SCW ends! When all of you END! We are coming… the Elimination Chamber is going to be the playground and I promise you that WE WON’T PLAY NICE!”
- Kali
Joint effort from the Red Empire. Might seem a bit odd that it's CD only for a match with title implications, but Scarlet's handler and I are still having some difficulty figuring out a way to approach facing more than one person/team at a time that either of us feel comfortable with. Maybe that'll come with more experience hopefully.

The pieces were starting to come together, and right now that was all the Red Empire could truly ask for.

Breakdown had been very beneficial to the tandem to say the least. Even though Ruby had perceived her victory over Konrad Raab as a foregone conclusion, it was still a win to help turn things back into their favor after a fairly hit-or-miss run the past couple of weeks. Even greater news, however, was the fact that she and Scarlet were finally announced as one of the remaining open slots in the chamber match that would determine the number one contenders to the tag team titles, meaning another opportunity was before them and this time they had to make the most of it, regardless of the fact they were entering into a match that was infamous for how dangerous it was and their lack of experience inside such a structure was going to play heavily against them. On the plus side, the vast majority of the competitors involved were in the same boat, so at least they had that working for them. A match like this boiled down to who would have the best plan for survival, and it was painfully clear who had the edge when it came to planning.

Of course, there was something else of note from Breakdown that only half of the tandem was aware of.

Some time after Ruby's win, Scarlet had taken it upon herself to seek out the object of her affections for the past few months, and in a surprising move given her actions in that time frame, she seemed to finally accept that Aaron just wasn't interested and wanted to try and part ways with him on civil, if awkward, terms. What he didn't realize, however, was the mistake in letting her get that close to him because now she was in possession of his phone, and with it everything she could ever need to know about her “competition” for Aaron's affections. This was something Ruby was currently unaware of, no doubt because she was more concerned with the impending task at hand, but in Scarlet's mind she was as set as she could possibly be to move forward on her terms, not on Aaron's.

Unfortunately, considering what Ruby had in her possession that Scarlet was unaware of, these revelations were on a collision course that had the potential to end very badly.

Ruby's study had become the very definition of a “war room” as it was a mess of plans and statistics and monitors playing footage from previous chamber matches within SCW, although the severe lack of ones revolving around tag teams was a bit of a roadblock to that endeavor. Still, Ruby had busied herself with trying to map out every possible scenario that could happen in the chamber and forming a plan around it. Call it extreme, but the idea of losing out here was one that was not sitting well with her. After all, the last time the Red Empire had the tag titles within their grasp and failed, it led to a meltdown on Scarlet's end that saw the tandem vanish for quite some time, and the idea of losing a match where a strategy for surviving was the greatest key to victory was an insult to everything she was. She would not allow the chamber to slip through her fingers, and she was going to make sure Scarlet played along this time no matter what it took. After all, her end goal for all of this should be everything Ruby needed to get even her most unpredictable piece into its proper place on the board.

Amarant: Scarlet's more than intelligent enough to see where I'm coming from this time. I don't think she'll object to doing things my way this once. And even if she does...

Ruby glanced over to the edge of the table where she had her “secret weapon” sitting. Trying to view them in that light and what they could mean for making sure everything went the way it was supposed to helped Ruby to forget about how she'd obtained these photos, because the last thing she wanted to concern herself with right now was the games of the man she knew she'd have to try and deal with sooner rather than later, and before he began making any sort of move that could complicate things just to make sure she kept her end of the deal. As long as Scarlet had an idea of what she was up against for her “other battle” then maybe she'd be content enough to let it rest long enough for everything to play out the way it was in Ruby's head.

Feeling the need to take a break from her scheming and wanting to make sure the Scarlet variable was dealt with before she went any further, she scooped up the photos and neatly stacked them before making her way over to the bedroom, where she had a feeling she'd find Scarlet. Sure enough, the more voluptuous of the pair was wearing absolutely nothing as she posed in front of a mirror, phone in hand as she seemed to switch her gaze back and forth between in and her own reflection. It was simple behavior that annoyed Ruby, but a simple clearing of her throat was enough to put a stop to it and get her partner's attention.

Grey: Oh, hey Rubes!

Amarant: Scarlet, do you mind if we discuss a little business for a bit? I know you're busy no doubt trying to create more 'art' perhaps for Aaron's interest, but I need to make sure we're on the same page for-

Grey: Sorry to cut you off, but I'm actually not going on a selfie spree, even if the thought is very tempting right now. After all, what better gift to give Aaron than some one-of-a-kind pics whenever I give his phone back.

Ruby went to respond, but her annoyance at being cut off by Scarlet while she was in 'not serious' mode was lost when she heard those words, and carefully observing the phone in her partner's hands confirmed it was not her crimson-colored cell phone she possessed, but rather one that looked like it had a unique case that would definitely be the calling card of the artist she claimed it belonged to. Seeing Ruby's puzzled expression, Scarlet decided she should probably come clean about what she was actually doing, the very idea making her giddy with delight.

Grey: If you're really interested, I was in the middle of confirming what I already knew and reveling in it. Like any good boyfriend, Aaron's got pics of this girl on his phone and they're 'togetherness' is all I need to know she's who I've been looking for. And go figure, I truly am an upgrade compared to this chick. By the way, is it sad that aside from him needing a better way to lock this phone that he doesn't even have anything of her that's more revealing? Some relationship...

Ruby could practically hear the sound of her plans starting to fall apart in her head already as Scarlet proudly showed her just one of the pictures on there. Sure enough, the girl she saw on the screen was a perfect match for the one in the pictures she'd gone through Ivan to get, and since Scarlet had gone through the trouble of obtaining this information on her own and succeeding, it made Ruby's risky dealing utterly pointless now. Scarlet's amusement quickly began to fade as soon as she saw the change in her partner's expression, and it wasn't long before Ruby threw the pictures she was holding into the air and stormed out of the room in frustration. While initially confused, she bent down and grabbed one, and seeing that it looked like Ruby had been prepared to give her exactly what she'd just obtained for herself, it only took a fraction of a second to put two and two together to see the problem, even if she was unaware of the full situation behind it.

Quickly throwing on the first pair of clothes she could find without caring that she was “going commando” beneath it in order to look presentable while she hoped to smooth things over, Scarlet set Aaron's phone aside and took one of the pictures with her as she made her way to the study. Thankfully, in Ruby's frustration she hadn't taken the time to properly close and lock the door, giving her a chance to peek in and almost immediately feel overwhelmed by what she saw when it came to the insanely detailed work that had been put into trying to prepare for the impending trip into the chamber. She glanced around in awe before she found Ruby seated at her desk, fingers tangled in her crimson locks as she looked on the verge of a potentially long overdue breakdown of her own.

Amarant: ...I should've showed those to her before Breakdown, then maybe she wouldn't have felt she needed to strike out on her own. Now she's got something that I didn't need to get after all, and I'm stuck having to go through with my end of the deal to Ivan when it was all for naught. Maybe I should just give this all up right now... just surrender everything I've worked so hard to rebuild for myself and go back to being his prized little bitch to parade around as a sign of his mental superiority and not put up with everything salacious and disgusting that makes him the monster the public never gets to see. If I try to turn him back now, it'll only get her involved and I can't have her be dragged into my mess.

Grey: Too late for that, but it sounds to me like you found a loophole if nothing else.

Ruby quickly turned around in shock to realize Scarlet had been listening in, and a look of absolute horror seemed to consume her. Before Ruby could do anything drastic, Scarlet quickly held out the photo she'd discarded almost as a peace offering, and when Ruby took it with trembling fingers she found herself pulled out of her seat and into a comforting hug, something Scarlet rarely gave out with actual sentimentality behind it which made it all the more effective in this situation. Slowly but surely Ruby seemed like she was calming down, but Scarlet kept her close regardless. She was going to get answers out of this woman now or never, and even if she didn't get much she wanted enough that filled in enough of the blanks that she could make her next move accordingly.

Amarant: ...how much of my inane rambling did you hear?

Grey: I walked in about the time you said you should've showed these to me before Breakdown. To be fair, even if you had I probably would've still gone through with my own little plan, because I have many more uses for that phone while I have it other than comparing myself to that nobody keeping Aaron's heart all chained up from me. I... might have also caught the part about this Ivan guy-

Amarant: Don't, Scarlet. I don't care what you heart, Ivan is my problem and-

Grey: I'm not accepting that this time Ruby. I don't care how little about yourself you're willing to share with me... if this guy's exactly what you said he is, then I'm not letting you anywhere near him again, not on your own. If he made you feel worthless, then as far as I'm concerned he's better off dead in a ditch somewhere, forgotten and alone because he doesn't deserve you.

Amarant: But I... we had a deal-

Grey: You made that deal to help me by the look of things, and I acted of my own accord to get exactly what he did with I'm guessing far less resources, which as far as I'm concerned means Scarlet: 1 Ivan: 0. You should know that every deal always has a loophole out of it, and I don't think you can justify anything for him if HE went through all this trouble for nothing, not you. You didn't know what I was up to, and if what he gave you doesn't help then as far as I see it, you don't owe that scumbag a damn thing. And if he wants to take it up with you... well, if you're so worried about him, we can see how good he is at outsmarting the both of us.

Scarlet made it all sound so simple, and Ruby wished that were truly the case. Then again, she did seem to be on to something, and there was some truth that she could hardly justify that Ivan had 'kept his end of the deal' if it didn't accomplish the goal. She knew he wouldn't make it that easy, the price she would pay for daring to go through him once more, but like it or not she seemed to have someone in her corner for that battle even if she feared for Scarlet's well-being against such a manipulative megalomaniac.

Amarant: Why Scarlet? Why would you...?

Grey: You know me well enough by now Ruby, and you even stated so when you were putting that stupid snowman guy or whatever in his place. If I want something, I'll get it somehow and nothing is going to stop me. Yeah, Aaron's going to learn that the hard way and eventually he'll find himself here learning the benefits of spending time with someone like me, but I'm not too keen on losing you that easily if I can help it... occasional meltdown aside. I don't like the idea of sharing you, not with a guy that sounds like he'd make me want to empty my stomach even if he turns out to be the best looking guy on the planet. You've put up with my desires to get Aaron to be all mine this whole time and even offered to help... the least I can do to return the favor is help you out of this jam whether you want it or not. After all, how bad can this guy break someone many already consider kind of broken to begin with when they see whatever I do?

Ruby wanted to argue, she truly did, but no words could form that would make any sense on that front. Slowly, Ruby tightened the hug, almost as though she were clinging to Scarlet for dear life, and Scarlet let her. Even if Ruby didn't fully see her as such, Scarlet considered her a friend, and a very close one at that. Scarlet had entrusted herself to Ruby's care even when the two barely knew anything of each other and still don't have all the answers to several questions about one another. But Ruby tolerated her and helped her even when she didn't have a reason to, and the least Scarlet could do was pay her back.

That was why Scarlet was hellbent on making this Ivan guy pay for this newfound information.

This was why the Red Empire was going to upend the tag division and walk out of the chamber victorious.

This was why Scarlet Grey and Ruby Amarant would soon be ruling over SCW, no matter how much anyone thought they'd be able to stop them.

After all, Scarlet always got what she wanted, and a focused Ruby was an unstoppable force of nature that would never be outsmarted.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I0mB...RDEL25RGoE
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

OOC: Probably the best RP I have written with the Twins so far, very happy with it. No matter the outcome. Good Luck everyone, this match will be a beast.

The Views Expressed by The Truelove Twins Are of Their Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: ZfqBe7c.jpg]

(Click Title)
'[Image: 2a7agsl.jpg]

Tag Team Record - | W - 11 | L - 02 | D - 01 |
Overall  Record -     | W - 13 | L - 03 | D - 01 |