Derek Adonis vs. Crystal Zdunich
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, December 1, 2023 (Show takes place November 30)

**NOTE DEADLINE – this is because I am at a conference until Sunday. I should be able to do some judging while in travel, but realistically the show won’t be up early, so this becomes your benefit!**
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]
Off Cam
November 27th
Hollywood Hills, California

It had been a while since Crystal Zdunich had been home. However today marked her birthday and she had made a vow that she would return back home. Crystal had left her home because she didn’t want her daughter and wife to see how much her life was in shambles from all of the drug and alcohol use. After ruining her sobriety Crystal’s had been on a downward spiral and she didn’t show any signs of recovery. That is until Crystal finally decided to get the help she needed. A few months had gone by of going to AA meetings, bonding with her wife’s sister and just doing much better. Crystal had pulled up into the driveway of her Hollywood Hills home in her pink Ferrari. She flicked her hair as she tossed her shades to the side. She slowly walks up the stairs of her home and opens the door. As soon as she does she is greeted by her thirteen year old daughter Aurora, and 13 year old Goddaughter Juliet who quickly embrace her. Aurora refuses to let go.

“Mommy you came home!!! Are you here to finally stay?!”

“Oh my God Auntie Crystal how long are you going to be here for?!”

Crystal looks at the two of them as she just embraces them with a very tight and passionate hug. A giggle escapes her lips as she refuses to let go. Tears begin to stream down her face as she begins to speak.

“I plan to be here forever… I am in it for the long run and you have to thank Seleana for that. Honestly I don’t deserve to be with such a strong woman but she never ever gave up on me. Even when I stabbed her in the back for a title shot, or put her in weird situations where the world is screaming for her to leave me, she always finds it in her heart to stick it through. I love that woman. She is my everything, and you both are my entire world.”

Crystal keeps her eyes on both girls as she just forms a serious expression and continues to speak.

“I want to make something clear. I feel like I have to apologize to the both of you. You both caught me in a bad way the last time you saw me. I lied to you both. I had broken my sobriety. I know Seleana didn’t want to tell you because it would have broken your hearts but I was addicted to cocaine. It was hard to let go and it just seemed to have its on hand on me. I want you to know that were the drugs talking. It was the addiction and I would never do anything to ever hurt you both… I…”

Crystal is an emotional wreck as the tears keep on coming as she holds Aurora close to her.

“I did some bad things in my past. Ten years ago I let the alcohol really get the better of me. I ended up hurting one of my children very badly… I got super drunk and hit Brittany with a car. I shouldn’t have been behind the wheel and by all means I should have been arrested. Brittany should have been taken away from me and CPS should have been involved but T-Will wouldn’t let that happen. He protected me and tried to get me help. That’s why Brittany sometimes doesn’t want to come around and why she acts the way she does…”

Crystal chokes on her words as she keeps sharing her heart.

“It’s not that she wants too but in her own way she is only emulating what she saw from me. I am going to break this cycle and I am not going to let anything happen to you Rori… I love you so much, and Julie I consider you one of my own. I know Kate would kill me if anything happened to you. That’s why I will do better. I will be better, but it’s not for you girls. It’s not for Seleana but I am going to do this for me because I want to be better!”
[Image: oKjPNn8.jpg]