Statera vs. Twisted & Sadistic
4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, December 1, 2023 (Show takes place November 30)

**NOTE DEADLINE – this is because I am at a conference until Sunday. I should be able to do some judging while in travel, but realistically the show won’t be up early, so this becomes your benefit!**
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
==========
Atlanta, Georgia
November 12th, 2023
Off Camera
==========

Under Attack was just the shot in the arm that “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock and her friend and tag partner “The War Machine” Brittany Lohan needed to get their tag team aspirations back on track. A run of bad luck mixed in with the thorn in their side known as The Holly Adams Brand had been sidlining Twisted & Sadistic, delaying them from advancing in their journey towards capturing the SCW World Tag Team Championship. Distraction and harassment from The Holly Adams Brand had even cost them important matches that would have advanced their cause. But tonight, at Under Attack, Braddock and Lohan worked with Xander Valentine to finally put an end to Holly Adams and her Brand once and for all. Braddock can only hope that with The Holly Adams Brand in the rear view mirror, that Twisted & Sadistic can once again begin to refocus on becoming SCW World Tag Team Champions. It is a goal that she and Lohan have long sought after. It started out as little more than Braddock’s means of achieving Supreme Championship status, as the tag titles was the only title she hadn’t won yet. But after months of once again teaming with Brittany Lohan, months of being reunited with her friend, she has once again learned to love not only the art of tag team wrestling but learned to love being with her good friend Brittany.

Braddock and Lohan didn’t always used to be friends. They were once the bitterest of enemies, then they became friends, then enemies again, but now they are once again friends and once have the tag team titles in their sights. It is, in a way, reminiscent of the tumultuous relationship The British Bombshell has had with another friend, turned enemy, turned friend; the wealthy investor known as Melody Murphy.

Unlike her relationship with Lohan, Braddock and Murphy started out as friends. They were the best of friends. But both were teenagers and teenagers often make dumb mistakes. Glory Braddock ended up getting pregnant as a teenager by her then boyfriend Thomas Gage. That was Glory and Thomas’s mistake. Then, for whatever reason, Melody immediately betrayed Glory and started turning the ire and rage of her mocking and humiliation towards The British Bombshell. That was Melody’s mistake. Even now, these many years later, Melody admits that she made a mistake, she admits that she was wrong, and she claims to be a changed person. She claims that she just wants her friend back. Glory is still skeptical. The person Melody knew and was friends with way back then no longer exists. Glory, too has changed. Who does Melody want? Does she want that person she once knew or does she truly want to be friends with the person Glory has now become? And Glory, someone who knows Melody better than anyone else, knows just how manipulative Melody can be. Is Glory prepared to trust Melody and give her a second chance?

Glory certainly believes in second chances. She gave Brittany Lohan a second chance and now they are rolling strong in the SCW tag team division. Glory herself has needed second chances when she veered off the path of the straight and narrow. Despite this, Braddock still finds it hard to accept that Melody has changed. Sure, she told Melody that she would give her a second chance. But words and actions are two completely different things. Its easy to say she’ll give Melody a second chance but to put it into practice is far more difficult.

The British Bombshell finds herself in her dressing room shortly after Under Attack has concluded. She has already changed back into her casual street clothes consisting of jeans, sneakers, and a purple t-shirt. Her long blonde hair is left to hang straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. She is packing her wrestling gear away in her bags when she hears a knocking at the door. “Yeah, come in…” Braddock turns her head to find Brittany Lohan entering the room. Braddock stands up and turns away from her packing so that she can greet Lohan.

“Since when did you knock?” Braddock chuckles.

“Maybe I’m getting soft.”

“You? Never.” Glory shakes her head as she motions for her friend to find a seat. Lohan walks further into the room and sits down on a bench. Glory approaches and sits down next to her. Both have pleasant looks on their faces; well, Glory does at least. Lohan is…well…Lohan.

“We didn’t break Holly in half like I had hoped.”

“You always were the negative one of this group. That much hasn’t changed.”

“Never will.” Lohan quips.

“Look on the bright side? The Holly Adams Brand has been decisively beaten. They are finished and we can put them in the rear view mirror, ok? Sure, we didn’t exactly leave the ol’ real housebitch of SCW in traction like you had hoped, but we did beat her and her brand. We beat them decisively. That means we can move on from them and their brand of craziness and focus on our real goal. Remember why we got back together.”

“I know.” Lohan nods her head. “The tag team championship. Helping you become Supreme Champion. I haven’t forgotten.”

“You’re right…” Braddock nods her head “...the tag team championship is still our goal. And yeah, I still want to become Supreme Champion. But we can’t get ahead of ourselves. We have other business to take care of first. Bree and Datura.”

“What about them?”

“Do you honestly think SCW will give us an opportunity without first beating those two?” Glory shakes her head. “There is unfinished business, Britt. As much as we’d like to jump the line and get the shot, we have to take care of them.”

“Seriously?” Britt slams her fist against a locker. “How many actual TITLE MATCHES have they had? We have been given ZERO? All we need is ONE chance and those titles are ours! No way Blythe and Luz beats us!”

“Look, you’re preaching to the choir. I know it, you know it, but that’s not how it works in SCW. We’re gonna have to earn it. We will inevitably have to face Statera.”

“That’s a dumbass name.” Lohan says with a scowl. Glory chuckles.

“Never change, Britt.” She pats her on the back. “That’s the other primary reason we needed to get back together and do this.”

“Hmmm?”

“You and I.” Glory says with a grin on her face. “We sure have had a roller coaster of a friendship, wouldn’t you say mate? I mean, you first laid eyes on me and you power bombed me on the roof of a car. Of course I got my own bit of revenge for that…in spades. We damn near killed each other for months until Orlando Cruze…” She looks up into the sky and makes a sign of the cross over her chest “...God rest his soul, decided that it’d be funny as hell to put us together as a tag team.”

“I remember.” Brittany smirks. “We showed him.”

“Damn right we did. We put our differences behind us and we dominated every single promotion we set foot in. We were unstoppable. At least, we were until we grew apart, we went out separate ways. Eventually we became enemies again, right here in SCW. But when I expressed a desire to become Supreme Champion, and I needed to be a tag team champion to do it, you stepped up. I admit, I was hesitant at first…”

“VERY hesitant.”

“Ok, very hesitant.” Glory nods her head in agreement. “But the point is, I gave you…hell, I gave US a chance and it worked out. Twisted & Sadistic is still strong and like you said, all we need is ONE tag team championship match and we will get the job done. That’s why I have no qualms going through Bree and Datura first if we must. Because I believe in us. I believe in Twisted & Sadistic.” The British Bombshell pats her on the back. “Thank you, Britt, for being there for me, for stepping up, and for being a friend.”

There is a long, somewhat tense pause after Glory finishes with her little rant. Brittany Lohan stares deep into Glory’s eyes, both women remain unblinking. Then, a few moments later, Brittany breaks the silence. “You’re god damn awful when you get mushy, you know that?”

“What do you mean?”

“The mushy crap. You suck at it.” Lohan shakes her head. “You’re covering for something. Or someone. What is it?”

“You’re loopers, mate.” Glory shakes her head, in complete denial, hoping that her friend will buy it. But Lohan shakes her head. She isn’t buying it.

“Look, I don’t always care about personal crap. But this, if it is going to be a distraction to you and cost the two of us in the ring, then yeah, I do care. So once again, I ask…what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing, nothing big that is. It’s just…”

“What?” Lohan demands again, more sharply this time. Braddock finally relents and nods her head.

“Fine. It’s just that…you and me, what we’ve done since reuniting, since giving each other another chance, what we accomplished by giving this friendship another chance, its reminded me of something else going on my private life.”

“What?”

“Not a what. Who.” Glory says, correcting her. “Her name is Melody Murphy.”

“Who is that?”

“An old friend of mine. At least, we were friends way back when we were kids.”

“You as a kid?” Lohan actually smiles in somewhat amusement. “You were a devilish prankster when I first met you. I would kill to hear about what YOU were like as a child.”

“Nah, you really wouldn’t.” Braddock shakes her head. “I was almost as annoying and full of myself as Holly Adams. And Melody? She was even worse. You would’ve wanted to kill us. But Melody and I, we were thick as thieves. We ran the community. We ran the school. We ran it all.” Glory sighs as she recalls these memories of long ago. She seems to be a bit saddened as she thinks back. “But all good things come to an end. Like you and I drifted apart, so did me and Melody. Except me and Melody’s split was much more sudden. Like being hit by a mack truck or a freight train.”

“What happened?” Lohan asks. “Did you finally realize how annoying you were?” Glory laughs and shakes her head.

“No way. I was fiercely loyal to Melody. If I had stayed with her, I would have been a stuck up aristocrat bitch to this day. It was Melody who turned on me. And like I said, it was very sudden. One day we were close friends, the next she was giving me the same bullying treatment that she and I together had given the other kids in the community.”

“Karma is a bitch.” Brittany says.

“True. And I don’t deny the fact that maybe I had a lot of that coming. Hell, I was willing to just forget all about it and move on. We were kids. I hadn’t seen her in forever and I had no desire to ever contact her again. It was in the past and I was prepared to leave it there.” Glory sighs deeply. “But then Melody decides to resurface.”

“Did you choke her out?” Britt asks. Glory rolls her eyes.

“No, that’s what YOU would have done. Me? I just played it safe.”

“Well that’s boring. What brought her back?”

“That’s the thing, I don’t know.” Glory shrugs her shoulders as she looks confused. “At first she says she just wanted to invest in my company. I didn’t believe that, because its suspicious as hell that she just so happens to want to invest in a company owned by her ex-friend that she had spent a long time tormenting? Eventually I learn that she was dating and is now engaged to marry Matthew.”

“The dweeb you used to team with?” Lohan asks. Glory nods her head.

“Yes, that ‘dweeb’ is my friend Matthew Taylor. And that certainly raised some red flags because she just isn’t his type. Later she drops this bombshell that she has changed, she apologizes for the past, and simply wants to be my friend again.”

“Oh I see now.” Brittany nods her head. “And that’s why Twisted & Sadistic reminded you so much of you and Melody? Because you and I spent so much time beating the hell out of each other that you weren’t sure at first you could trust me. Now you’re in the same position with Melody. You aren’t sure you can trust her.”

“Exactly, yeah.” Braddock nods her head and then sighs. “What do I do, mate?”

“If you want good advice you asked the wrong person.” Britt says flatly. “If it were me, I’d have punched her damn lights out.”

“With the subtly of a jackhammer.” Glory grins. “That’s why I like you.”

“Yeah. But you don’t think you want to punch Melody, do you?”

“Fists can’t solve this.” Glory shakes her head. “I’m still not convinced her relationship with Matty started out as an honest to goodness thing or not, but they have grown to care about each other, they are getting married, and I can’t change that. I have to deal with the fact that she is going to marry my friend. I could not really stop the investment deal she wanted to do with my company, because it was a good deal and rejecting it would look bad on me as the corporate head. I cannot keep her out of my life, I cannot ignore her. She told me she wants to be my friend again and I even told her I was willing to give her a second chance. But I’m just not sure that I am ready to trust her again.”

“Yeah. I get it.” Lohan nods her head. “Then again, you can give her that second chance and still not trust her until she has proven herself.”

“I’d feel dishonest.”

“Really, Glory?” Britt frowns skeptically “How long after we reunited before you completely trusted me again?”

“Uh, I don’t know…” she shrugs her shoulders “...second match in? Maybe?”

“See? Be friendly, let her think you two are pals, but make the prissy bitch earn your trust. Then maybe you can be friends with her again.”

“I never thought about it like that.”

“That’s why I’m here.” Brittany declares. “To pull your head out of your ass when I need to.” Lohan stands back up. “So are you ready for…Statera?” Glory grins and nods her head. She stands up.

“You know it.” Glory hugs Brittany. “And thanks…for pulling my head out of my ass…”

“Don’t mention it.” Brittany turns and makes her exit. Glory remains there, thinking about her friend’s advice. Being a friend doesn’t automatically mean you trust them. Glory has had friends that she would never trust simply due to their reputation. Some of those friends would eventually earn Glory’s trust based upon their actions. Glory Braddock wasn’t sure she could trust Brittany Lohan during their first or second run as Twisted & Sadistic, but both times The War Machine more than earned Braddock’s trust. This made them a powerful force in tag team wrestling.

Braddock and Melody Murphy were once a powerful force. They could be again if their friendship was rekindled and if that trust was once again built back up. But Glory knows that trust is hard to win back after it is lost. Is she prepared to trust Melody again? Yes, yes she is. But it is on Melody to earn that trust. If Melody is indeed sincere about being Glory’s friend again, then she will earn that trust. Braddock just has to give her that chance.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
OOC: New arc kicking into gear. Prepare yourselves.

------------------------------

Breakdown 11-30-23 #1
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
OOC: read Randy’s before you read this one.

==========
Miami, Florida
November 26th, 2023
Off Camera
==========

The goal has never been more clear for Glory Braddock. She wants to win the SCW World Tag Team Championship with her friend Brittany Lohan, she wants to become Supreme Champion, she wants to finally reach that brass ring that she has long sought after since joining the company and prove all of her doubters wrong. That has been her motivation, her drive, for quite some time and now she stands on the precipice of achieving that goal. She and Lohan put the Holly Adams Brand behind them at Under Attack and now they face Bree and Datura on Breakdown. A significant tag team win like that could easily catapult them back into tag team title contention. Plus, Twisted & Sadistic owe Statura for a defeat in the gauntlet. Yet, as important as this upcoming match may be, The British Bombshell also realizes that an even greater opportunity lies just over the horizon; Fatal Fortunes. It has been awhile since SCW has held a Fatal Fortunes event. Every superstar on the roster is fair game to compete in any possible combination of matches and stipulations. Plus every championship will be on the line. The announcement of Fatal Fortunes changes the game. Braddock has everything to gain and nothing to lose. Could she and Brittany possibly become tag team champions at one of the Fatal Fortunes editions of Breakdown? Between this opportunity to get their win back against Bree and Datura and then the upcoming Fatal Fortunes event the following two weeks, Glory Braddock understands that she and Brittany have a lot of work to do in just a short amount of time.

This is what brings Glory Braddock in front of her television set this day in her luxury home in Miami, Florida. Dressed in simple jeans, a royal purple t-shirt, and bare feet, Braddock leans back in the cream colored sofa watching tape of Bree and Datura from a previous edition of Breakdown. A plate of breakfast, scrambled eggs and bacon, completely untouched, rests on the coffee table in front of her. Braddock’s focus is intensely on the tape. She is looking for any and every sign of weakness that she can find, hoping something will help her and Lohan as they face Statura on Breakdown. She is so focused on the task at hand that she doesn’t even notice the knocking at the front door. Lucky for her, her husband Kurt is paying attention.

“Aren’t you gonna get that?” Kurt calls out from another room.

“Huh?”

“Nevermind.” Kurt laughs. “I forget how disconnected from reality you get when you dive into wrestling. I’ll answer it.”

“Sure…”

Glory doesn’t notice Kurt walking through the hall in the direction of the door. She doesn’t even hear the door opening. She isn’t paying any attention whatsoever, until Kurt once again calls out to her.

“Glory. I think this is for you.”

“Not now!” She exclaims loudly. “I’m busy!”

“Too busy for your own mother?” Comes a very familiar voice. This voice immediately snaps Glory out of her trance. She reaches over and turns the television off. She stands up and turns around in time to see Kurt Logan leading Aphrodite Noel into the living room.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” Kurt responds dryly as he makes his exit. Aphrodite makes her approach towards Glory who quickly scrambles, picking up a somewhat messy living room.

“I’m so sorry, mother. I had no idea you were coming, otherwise I would have made sure everything was clean and tidy, and that I looked nicer.” She sighs. “I look like a mess. Let me go change.”

“It’s ok, Gloria.” Noel pats her adopted daughter on the back. “Its my fault. I should not have stopped by without proper notice.”

“But I am your daughter, you expect better of me.”

“Pish posh.” Aphrodite shakes her head. “Its quite alright, my child. Now come, sit.” She motions to the sofa. Glory nods and sits down. Aphrodite sits down next to her.

“Drinks!” Glory exclaims. “I should get us drinks…” she starts to stand back up but Aphrodite gently brings her back down to the sofa.

“Do not worry yourself, Gloria.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that…” she sighs “...I love you, mother, and I love when you visit. I want to make sure everything is perfect for you. My home is your home. You know that, right?”

“Of course and I thank you for your warm welcomes. I just hope I wasn’t interrupting anything important with my unexpected arrival.”

“No, of course not.” Glory sighs and then finally nods her head. The unexpected arrival of this woman she considers to be a mother figure has taken her by surprise and has completely upended her. “Well, I mean, I was studying tape on Statura.”

“Ah yes, Bree and Datura.” She shakes her head. “It is truly a shame that those two hold a fluke win over my daughter. And to think that they are actually PROUD of it! You had already competed, what, once? Twice previously? At least twice before ‘Statura’ picked your fatigued bones. And yet my daughter still should have been victorious that night.” Noel shakes her head. “Such a shame.”

“What can I say? You win some and you lose some. But that’s why I wanted to study some of their tape, so that I can find some weaknesses and exploit them.” Braddock shakes her head. “I will not make the same mistakes again.”

“Oh Gloria, my daughter, you do not make mistakes. That fluke was not your fault.” Aphrodite shakes her head. Glory furrows her brow in confusion.

“Are you suggesting that Britt is at fault? If you are saying that, with all due respect, I was trained that you win as a team and lose as a team.”

“And that is true.” Noel nods her head. “But just do remember who you are. You are my daughter. You are a Noel. Keep that brute in line. She is merely the muscle, the power, you are the brains. You are a born leader.”

“Thank you, mother.” Glory smiles as she feels a sense of pride welling up inside of her when Aphrodite praises her. “Britt and I have the momentum at our back. Hopefully we can keep riding that wave and earn a tag team title shot. If we beat Bree and Datura on Breakdown, I think we can get there. I think we can finally get that title shot against Light in the Darkness and then I can become Supreme Champion.” The home phone can be heard ringing in the background. Braddock can hear it but doesn’t acknowledge it. She is currently occupied. She will always give her full attention to Aphrodite.

“Its what I have wanted for you, my daughter.” Aphrodite gives her a gentle hug. “I just want to make sure you are willing to do whatever is necessary to get there. I only want what’s best for you. You know that?” The phone rings again but then suddenly stops. Glory assumes Kurt must have answered it.

“I know.” Glory nods her head. “But I…”

“Hey, babe?” Kurt says as he pokes his head. Glory and Aphrodite turn their attention to Kurt. “The phone call is for you.”

“Once again I’m busy!” Glory says with a hint of frustration. “Who the bloody hell is it?”

“Its Matthew.” Kurt remarks. “He says you know what its about.”

“Bloody hell, yes.” Glory shakes her head. “Tell him I’ll call him back.”

“Sure.” Kurt ducks out of the living room again. Aphrodite can detect that something is bothering her daughter.

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh it’s just Matty…”

“That reckless cretin?” Aphrodite sighs. “I know he’s your friend but he is a bad influence upon you.”

“You’re wrong about him, mother.” Glory insists. “He’s been one of my best friends and, honestly, one of the best influences in my life.” She pauses. She sighs. “A long time ago, when I was a teenager, I was an awful person. You could say that I was a monster.”

“A monster?” The words are reminiscent of those Aphrodite heard from Brittany Lohan. Lohan accused Aphrodite of being a monster too. Glory nods her head.

“Yes, a monster. My best friends at the time were Francis Taylor and Melody Murphy. We were the terrible trio. But Melody was our defacto leader. But then when I got pregnant with my first child, Melody betrayed me. She turned on me. She even got Francis to turn on me. I had practically no one to support me.” Braddock then smiles again. “But Matty was there. He remained loyal. He stood up for me. He also made me realize how awful I had become and he brought me back down to reality. So yes, I was a monster once, but I am not that woman anymore. And its thanks to Matty.”

Aphrodite realizes that this does almost mirror her own conversation with Brittany Lohan recently. Aphrodite insists that she isn’t the same woman, the monster that she once was even though Brittany believes otherwise. “I suppose there perhaps is some good in this Matthew character.”

“There is. But the problem now is that Melody has resurfaced. She is romantically involved with Matty and she wants to marry him.”

“I see.” Aphrodite sighs. “I wish I could help you but if those two wish to marry, you cannot stop them.”

“I know. And I am trying really hard to be happy for Matty. But I cannot bring myself to trust Melody. He even wants me to be his Best Woman at the wedding.”

“A lady as the best man?” Aphrodite arches her brow. “Isn’t that a bit unorthodox?”

“Yes but not unheard of. And that’s what he’s calling about. I need to give him my answer.”

“Will you be his Best Woman?” Noel asks. Glory nods her head.

“Of course. Its Matty. Its just that I still find it difficult to trust Melody. And at the same time, she wants to be friends again. But I cannot believe that she has changed. I find it difficult to believe that she isn’t the same bully she was when we were kids.”

“To be fair, my child,” Aphrodite grins as she places a hand on Glory’s shoulder “you once thought I was a monster.”

“Yes, but now things are different. You truly care about me and you only want what’s best for me. I love you, mother.”

“And I love you too, Gloria. But you’re right, things are different. I am not the woman I once was. If I could change, could your friend Melody not also change?”

“Yes…I suppose…” Glory nods her head in reluctant agreement.

“Then its settled. You should give her the benefit of a doubt. Give her a chance. You might be surprised.”

“Well…if you say so.” Glory smiles warmly. “You always know what’s best for me, mother.” She hugs Aphrodite tightly. “Thank you for the advice. I needed that.”

“Of course. And also remember what I said about Twisted & Sadistic.” After breaking the embrace Aphrodite points a finger at Glory. “Take charge. Any child of mine is a natural born leader.”

“Right, whatever you say, mother.” Glory laughs

==========
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
November 29th, 2023
On Camera
==========

We open in front of the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the site that will play host to SCW Breakdown tomorrow night. Standing there in the center view of the camera is none other than “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock, one half of the tag team duo known as Twisted & Sadistic. Glory Braddock is wearing a long sleeve purple midi-length dress with long black tights and black patent leather high heel pumps. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders.

“Here we are in front of the Fiserv Forum right here in beautiful Milwaukee, Wisconsin. And right here in this building behind me, a match a long time in the making finally comes to fruition. Twisted & Sadistic versus Statura, straight up, put up or shut up.” Braddock laughs softly. “Now I know what they’re thinking, at least its what Datura has already said, that Statura has beaten Twisted & Sadistic. So that’s already happened! Right?” Braddock shakes her head. “Not quite. Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story and if your ‘victory’ over Twisted & Sadistic helps you sleep at night, then that’s great, but let’s make sure to keep that match in its proper contest. You beat us in a gauntlet match. Me and Britt had already wrestled and DEFEATED three other teams before you faced us. We beat The Playgirls, we beat The European Fiery Nation, and we beat Light in the Darkness.”

“Oh and speaking of Amelia and Luz, they happen to be the reigning SCW World Tag Team Champions. So Twisted & Sadistic hold a victory over the current tag team champions. We beat them and two other teams back to back to back with no rest period before running into you two. And despite all of that, despite running on an empty tank of gas, we still came pretty damn close to beating you that night. So yeah, Datura, if you want to bring up how you beat us then go right ahead. Technically it is a fact. But another fact is that you barely beat us when we were fatigued, winded, and nowhere near one hundred percent. Do you honestly believe that the result will be the same when you face us and we are fresh, we are prepared, and we are at one hundred percent?”

“Luck smiled upon you that night, ladies.” Glory nods her head. “That is a fact. Luck smiled upon you and frowned upon us. It is what it is but those are the facts. This time there will be no excuses. This time Twisted & Sadistic will be fresh as a daisy and so will you. There will be no questions and no doubts as to which is the better team when the final bell rings at the conclusion of our match on Breakdown. That is a fact.” Glory nods her head emphatically. “And if you want more facts, here it is; me and Britt want this a hell of a lot more than either of you do.”

“You two sit there and think you’ve earned this opportunity? Statura has had its opportunities. Time and again you have had opportunities and you failed. Britt and I have yet to receive even ONE tag team title match. We have beaten Team Desire, we beat The Playgirls, we beat Light in the Darkness, we beat The Fiery Nation, and we beat The Holly Adams Brand. And yet we have yet to even get ONE legitimate tag team title match. You two have had tag team title matches and come up short. You’ve had the chance and failed. Britt and I have not had those same chances and we are hungry for those same chances. We are motivated and driven to no longer sit back and be patient as we wait for the opportunity to fall in our lap.”

“When was the last time you two were MOTIVATED to become tag team champions? Bree seems to be worked up over Autumn’s return and her seeming desire to get an Adrenaline Title Match. Meanwhile Datura is more concerned with making a piece of shit named James “Jim Jones” Evans happy in her ongoing vision quest to feel better about herself. Where exactly do the tag team championships fit into that picture? You two are distracted. Britt and I are focused. We are laser focused on nothing else except the one common goal we both share and that is to remind the entire wrestling world who rules tag team wrestling and we are going to do that by becoming SCW World Tag Team Champions.”

Braddock shakes her head. “Twisted & Sadistic are going to TAKE OUR opportunity! Twisted & Sadistic will choke the life out of anyone who stands in our way of getting the title shot we have rightfully earned.” She points a finger at the camera. “Right now, you two are standing in our way. That, ladies, is not a safe place to stand. Tomorrow night, right here in Milwaukee, in this building behind me, one of you will be taking a trip to Hell on Earth.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
[Image: BRITT_copy.png]

[Image: DAWN.png]