SCW Adrenaline Championship; Chamber Match
SCW Adrenaline Championship
Chamber Match
Ravyn Taylor vs. Christy Matthews vs. Marie Jones vs. Alistaire Allocco vs. Tommy Valentine vs. Andrew Raynes

3 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 20, 2018
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
https://redemptionjones.blogspot.com/201...-walk.html
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

======================
D-7: Fortunous Superstition
======================

It seemed that it was becoming more and more obvious that SCW didn’t like the idea of Andrew continuing to reign as their Adrenaline Champion. Where most people would easily succumb to such a dominating reign, ANdrew always seemed to find a way to come out on top and continue to defy everything by still being the Adrenaline Champion. Everyone from Christy Matthews, Tommy Valentine and Ravyn were trying their best to come between Andrew and success that it was becoming shades of when Andrew was the one seeking the title for himself. Every chance they had, they would come looking to dethrone the man who has made the Adrenaline championship relevant and meaningful again. It always seemed that as soon as a championship was starting to gain more prestige and recognition, the hounds would come looking to take it away, try and do something about it because it was becoming too much.

Even with Fatal Fortunes, the idea that someone could randomly be selected to come and take this belt away from Andrew seemed like brass’s attempt to throw Andrew off his game. While most title defenses in FF were normally simplistic and straight forward. The idea that Andrew had to walk into a parking lot brawl, against a former World Champion in Thirteen, seemed like it was the company’s near foolproof plan to be able to take the title off of Andrew’s hands. The arrogance, swagger and cockiness that he had been bodly displaying in recent months was starting to really get on the backs of the rest of the locker room. Andrew was finally in a position where he was able to really come into his own as both a champion and an aggressor.

It was clearly becoming problematic.

Andrew didn’t care though, he was right where he wanted to be, champion and taking on all challengers. He loved the fact that SCW was trying everything to take that belt off of him, he loved seeing just how desperate they were becoming and surely with the fact that Andrew was able to beat Thirteen in a parking lot brawl wasn’t going to make things any better for them to try and get rid of Andrew as their champion. Seemed hilarious to Andrew that his lucky 7th defense would be up against someone who calls themself a number based off superstition, at an event that was clearly all randomized and could favour anyone.

Coincidence, clearly but it's still pretty epic.

All it seemed to keep doing was build the confidence of Andrew into regardless of who he was going to be defending the belt against. From the fact that he has defended the belt inside a Thunderdome, Parking Lot Brawl and any other type of match they want to throw at him, his resolve and desire to keep the belt was by far out matching whoever they wanted to throw at him to try and take it away from him. Andrew was also noticing that it has become more and more evident that the numbers really were starting to build up on him in terms of challengers. With people like Ravyn and Tommy wanting to get their hands on the belt when they clearly don’t even come close to deserving the opportunity was clearly the work of the boss not having anyone worthy to challenge ANd4rew anymore. THey probably never expected Andrew to cruise through his first seven defenses let alone go through nearly the entire year as champion. Andrew had been doing more for that belt than anyone else had over the past 3 years.

ANdrew was the type of champion that wasn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty to keep the belt. The belt wasn’t just something that he was going to take lightly, as he continued to plow through defenses and establishing the belt as something meaningful again, he always knew that there would be more and more “challengers” that wanted to pop out of the cracks in the ground like a bunch of overgrown weeds who finally think that they can just have their opportunity now. Forcing the company into a position where they were really going to have to pull out all the stops in order to try and stop Andrew from furthering his dominant reign as champion.

But they will soon learn, not even a chamber and five other worthless peons will stop him.

================
It’s all in the Wrists
October 4th, 2018
================

Fucking house show, Andrew hated them, always reminded him of how he used to be, the fan pleaser type, coming to these house shows was a way of pleasing the less fortunate. He had other things on his mind too, being at the house show felt like a way of getting away from it, not being on tv while working felt sort of nice and a good way to basically focus his mind on what was coming. Even after the second Fatal fortunes event and a throwaway match with Raab and Allocco, he wasn’t really worried about how that match played out, given he wasn't involved in the decision but people could talk about how close he was to tapping out in a non-title match. He wasn’t bothered by it though, he had bigger things on his mind. He didn't need to worry about a match that had no consequence to him, even if Alloco gained something by such a miniscule win that Andrew would be ready for whatever.

Aside from work though, being at the house shows also gave him a chance to connect with some of his friends as well, probably the only advantage to being here.

Even though he and Bree were friends, they weren’t really the type that were seen hanging out everywhere. Given Bree’s closer ties to PPF, more notably SCW World Heavenly Champion, Sienna Swann and Regan Street, she spent more of her time around them and her own close entourage. Andrew was fine with that, he didn’t really need to spend a lot of time with Bree anyways, there was no sexual tension or concerns there. The truth was, Andrew really did see Bree as more of a little sister to him, given who her brother was actually, this was probably an improvement. They grew closer following Bree’s breakup with Blake, even though he and Blake remain friends, but it allowed Bree and Andrew to form and develop that sibling type relationship. It probably seemed odd that someone like Andrew could develop into the Big brother type given how he is now since he returned to SCW but there were still facets of the man Andrew used to be that he stilled carried with him. He wasn’t just the type that had abandoned all humanity when he decided to not give a fuck about the world and focused on himself. He was still the type of person that wanted to be there for people he cared about, not just anyone anymore.

With Bree and the relationship they had formed since he returned, it allowed them to be close without it having to be about sex or anything even close, something Andrew was happy with. He had no desire to focus on trying to get into some kind of relationship, period. Having the ability to focus solely on himself gave him a greater purpose, drive and determination to be better than what he was. This kind of attitude has turned him into one of the best Adrenaline champions in this business. His relationship with Bree also helped Bree turn a corner in her attitude as well, allowing her to focus on the United States Champion and deal with the morons that seem bent on coming for her.

Andrew wasn’t going to necessarily watch over her like a hawk, but he was going to be there for her if she needed someone to confide in, someone that could understand differently than most other people would. Andrew had the kind of insight that most people forgot about or would just simply try and forget. Having that outsider's perspective and being the brotherly type that he had grown into with Bree, it would open up the possibility of finding out things in particular.

Even when things appeared to look like something it wasn’t.

Andrew was in a darker area of the arena. He really didn't give a fuck for being there. Completing his obligations as champion, essentially, and showing up as little as possible. Having the Saturday house shows off made coming to the ones on Thursday a little easier for him since he could still enjoy the weekend for his other obligations or to simply prepare for what was to come. He was leaning back against one of the crates, sitting on top of another one when he finally noticed Bree over by the locker room area, she always had her own setup since she was just as thrilled to be there as Andrew was. He walked over towards her, he knew about how happy she was to be dealing with Jason Helms and the atrocities of being a team with him for a tag title shot and wanted to see how she was doing, he had no idea what he was going to come across though. He walks up slowly towards her, he sees her pacing around a little bit, probably still frustrated over the events that had been happening.

Andrew: You alright? You look like you’re about to create your own speed vortex with the way you’re pacing.

Bree sort of stops for a second, realizing that Andrew was right behind her.

Bree: I just hate the fact that I have to associate myself with that lowlife cretin and everyone thinks it's fucking funny Except ME! So I'm kinda... hiding back here, keeping to myself so no one can give me shit over it.

Andrew really could sense how upset she was about it, no one wanted to really be associated with that piece of shit douchebag.

Andrew: Don’t get yourself all worked up about it, he’s only going to make it worse for you the longer you let him continue to get under your skin. Try and be the bigger person about it otherwise it’s just gonna get worse. Put it this way, you can almost bet that Amy and Jason are absolutely loving this seeing how upset you are getting.

Bree: I didn’t ask for this though, brass thought it would be “fortunate” if we just ended up teaming together after I beat him for my title, and he won't stop antagonizing me. They think it’s funny how it just “randomly” worked out that way. It would be great if I could just focus on the US Title but noooo, they just had to “pair” us together to make my life a living hell.

Andrew: Tell me about it, try finding out you’re defending your title in a chamber match when you’re not even the one who gets notified about it first, they decide they’re gonna go and reward a bunch of fucking low life losers to come and try and take this from me. After I once again defended this belt successfully in a random match that didn’t work out for SCW brass as I am still the fucking champion.

He barely caught wind of the match last night, given it was done as a simple passing by announcement to appease the biggest fucking crybaby in SCW right now, Marie Jones. The least deserving person after all she had been doing was lose, lose, lose, to be rewarded with a title shot showed just how little SCW respected their Adrenaline Champion.

Bree: Don’t stress about it babe, you’ll go into that chamber and do what you do best, at least you can go and slaughter all five of them. I have to keep Jason alive so that I don’t end up fucking myself over even more!

Bree then leans over to pick up her bag. Andrew happens to peak over and notices something odd on Bree’s left wrist. He tries a look a little closer without arousing suspicion, at first. Bree then quickly turns back around and looks over at Andrew, she notices that his demeanor has suddenly changed into big brother overprotective mode. He wasn’t going to mess around with what he assumes he saw, just in case it was in fact serious.

Andrew: Sup with your wrist?

Bree’s face suddenly went flush, she hadn’t realized that the marks were showing that much, or that Andrew would even notice. Seemingly in the blink of an eye there was something that Andrew had noticed and starting running with and Bree wasn’t sure what to do. She glanced down at her wrist, and shrugged a little

Bree: Oh, that? Nothing. Job hazard.

Andrew wasn’t convinced at first, he knew what those type of marks could represent. Being the type of guy that was into the rough stuff himself, however he also knew that Bree being more of the classier type seemed like it was something more serious.

Andrew: That doesn’t sound convincing to me, I saw you last night after your match and that wasn't there. If you need me to do something about it, or Dustin for that matter, you just have to say the name and we’ll take care of him.

Bree seemed a little more apprehensive at this point, realizing that Andrew was, in fact, serious about what he was saying, she didn’t want Andrew to have the wrong idea about what was going on.

Bree: Really, Andrew, it's not what you think, I’m fine. Trust me.

Andrew: Look, if someone is doing shit they shouldn’t be doing, I won’t just let it happen, regardless. Ain’t no way I’m gonna allow anyone to take advantage of you.

Bree needed to tell him at this point, he wasn’t going to let up. It wasn’t a bad thing, she knew that he cared and it was great, to a point, but she didn’t want to have this get out of hand, especially when it really was something less serious.

Bree: No, Andrew….. It’s not like that. It happened in bed, okay?

Bree sighed and looked down at her wrist. She obviously hadn't wanted to say that. Andrew was still suspicious though.

Andrew: Oh... consensual, right?

Bree's face flushed more, she clearly isn't used to speaking about these things. But Andrew had been about to possibly commit assault or murder on her behalf, she had to clear it up.

Bree: Of course!

Andrew: Dom doesn’t seem the forceful type.

Bree: He isn't.... anyway he isn't here.

Andrew looks at her, she seemed embarrassed to admit that, the obvious meaning that she had been with someone else. But Andrew looks like he backs off a little bit. He should have realized it, perhaps, but he didn’t want to ignore any possible signs that it could have been serious.

Andrew: Okay... I don’t need to know who it is, just make sure that everything’s on the up and up alright? I probably shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions but last thing I want is to see something and not act on it.

Bree: It’s alright, I know you were just looking out and I appreciate it. I should have just said so when you first noticed this, it's just.... complicated. But I can assure you it's nothing bad... I kind of liked it.

Bree grinned a little sheepishly, maybe embarrassed she admitted that. Andrew didn't care, he just wanted to be sure she would be okay.

Andrew: Just make sure you have a safe word if it gets that intense!

Bree: I'll suggest that next time.

Andrew: You do that. I need to go prep, I’ll catch you later, ok?

Bree nods and Andrew just smiles before he walks away. He wasn’t expecting that from Bree but it seemed like they needed to take that next step in their relationship. Opening up to Andrew must have been tough for Bree but it was showing just how far they had come since the beginning. Andrew would have easily gone and broken limbs if that was legit shit that was happening, he wasn’t going to let anyone pull that kind of crap on someone he considered to be family, in his own right. Looking out for Bree was something few people were actually doing and Andrew, regardless of his demeanor, always wanted to have someone he could look out for, like a sister!

=======================
D-8: The Evolution of Hate
=======================

The new found persona you could say of Andrew Raynes seems like it has been something that has come out of nowhere over the past year and a half or so, back when he first came back to SCW as a new man, a changed man. Someone who had always been a good soldier, a man of the fans, going out of his way to please those around him and ignoring his own dreams and desires.

Truth is, the anger has been brewing for a very, very long time.

Andrew had always found a way to bury the anger deep inside him, even when he was going through his rough patches in his life both personally and professionally, he was always able to see the brighter side of things, keep himself motivated and positive and always try to come out ahead of the darkness that seemed to follow him everywhere he went. He never wanted to let his brooding anger turn into hate, turn into something that he wouldn’t be able to come back from. He was raised by his grandmother to be a bigger person, the better man because of how she raised her kids and so on. His grandmother had become the steadying force in Andrew's life that had allowed him to try and grow into being a good, respectful person.

She saved his life.

Back when he was a child, his parents were not the best team to try and raise a child, at first it seemed like everything would be fine and dandy, couple has their first child and it would be away to the races. However it wasn’t that simple. His parents were not the best matched couple you could think of, his mother being more of a brooding narcissistic sociopath and dad being a heavier drinker, it made things a little tougher in his estimation, considering the fact that when Andrew was in utero, it was then when his parents got married. WHile Dad may have been a drinker, his mother, was the type that did everything she could to keep his head straight. He wanted to do the right thing when he found out that his girl was pregnant and didn't want the child to be born out of wedlock. It didn’t matter if they were compatible or not, dad was always taught to do the right thing at all times.

What resulted was having a boy who completely took after his father, something that never, ever sat right with the mom, that would be something that would create dire consequences.

As Andrew started growing up, he could sense his mother's resentment towards him, she had quickly grown to disconnect from her son as he became more and more like his father. Rather than embracing it and choosing to love her son unconditionally, she instead chose to lash out and blame his father for “turning him against her.” What this resulted in is his mother throwing dad out of the house and using the time she had alone with Andrew to try and poison his mind against his dad, going as far as to tell him that his dad didn't love him and had “abandoned” him. Andrew would have limited contact with dad after mom threw him out, reduced to every other weekend as a kid was hard to spend time with dad. As Andrew would spend time with dad though, he would come to understand just how wrong mom was being about the whole thing.

It felt like Andrew was being torn apart.

He couldn't understand why his mother would be like that, spreading so many lies and untruths about his father? All in an attempt to have Andrew love mom more than dad but the bond Andrew and his dad had were strong from the moment he was born and having a mother that cared only for herself and her image as a parent were things that were too important to his mom. Basically she was the type of parent that shouldn't procreate but it is what it is. As a child, Andrew was mostly confused about everything his mother was trying to do to separate her son from his father. She was so bitter about the connection the two of them shared that she could never bring herself to embrace it. She would continue to slander and lie about his father to make sure he hated him but it would never work.

These were the seeds of anger implanted into Andrew's mind. He didn't understand why he would be so angry about it but he knew the love he had for his father would always be strong that nothing could tear him from it.

=====================
D-8: The Evolution of Hate
May 19th, 1995: Grade 6
=====================

Elementary school was tough for Andrew, bouncing from a few different schools and cities due to the fact that Andrew couldn't stand living with his mother anymore so he would end up moving back and forth between his mom and dad. After mom had moved to Quebec, Andrew was able to spend more time with his father and grandmother who lived together. It provides a better atmosphere for andrew butbalot of the psychological damage had already been done. He had developed severe anger issues as he was unaware of how to handle a lot of child like situations. He was behind on major developments such as sexual education, bullying, friendships. Maturity was something Andrew was sorely lacking as a child, sure it was easy to say that as an 11 year old, there isn't much development in maturity but with Andrew being so torn apart as a child's development staggered compared to the other kids and they would use this to their advantage.

Often they would exclude Andrew from activities, group stuff and becoming friends. They would choose instead to tease, bully and harass Andrew to the point where he would explode. He didn't know how to channel or control his anger when they would gang up on him because they knew how easy they would get to him.

One case they almost went too far.

In the springtime, recess was more enjoyable, they were approaching the end of the year and getting ready for the summer. Kids being kids right. Andrew often played alone or with a few other kids who were also outcasts. They do their own thing and tried to stay away from the more popular and cooler kids because he didn't want any trouble, except those kids always wanted a chance to piss Andrew off. One kid in particular named Eric, more of the class clown of Andrew's grade really enjoyed bugging Andrew. He would often annoy him in class and cause him to cry or lash out. This time in particular he really wanted to piss Andrew off. Andrew was over by the playground playing marbles with a few other kids when Eric approached him, he had a smirk on his face as he was already prepared for this.

Eric: Marbles are for little douchebags!

Eric kicked the marbles aside from where Andrew and his friends were playing. Andrew got up and gathered the Marbles he kicked around and put them back.

Andrew: Just leave us alone.

Eric: don't be such a homo!

Back then, homophobic slurs were more commonly thrown out. As kids, most hated being called anything related to homosexuality or what they didn't understand. Andrew, barely knowing what words like boner and mooning meant, didn't take kindly to being called something like homo, it was a quick trigger.

Andrew: don't call me that.

Eric: homo

Andrew's face flushed red as he struggled to contain himself.

Andrew: I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!!

At this point, knowing he triggered him, Andrew gets up and almost immediately throws a king marble towards Eric. Eric ducks is quickly and starts running away.

Eric: Andrew is a homo, Andrew is a homo.

Andrew blindly chased after him, trying to catch him so he could beat him to a pulp, he was so mad. Being teased was something Andrew dealt with a lot as a child and it would get to him every time. He kept chasing after Eric, consumed with the idea of getting him.

Andrew: Stop it please, don't call me that.

Eric: homo, homo, homo!

Andrew screamed, he just wanted to be left alone and Eric wouldn't budge. He loved bullying and teasing Andrew cause he was smaller and slower than Eric and he loved watching Andrew get all mad. As Andrew continued to chase him though, and as the anger intensified, Andrew comes across a metal bat that's lying on the ground. He quickly picks it up as Eric's eyes widen, things had gotten serious. Andrew with a bat and his rage, had a newfound pop in his step and chased Eric with more intensity. Eric was still able to get away but Andrew takes a giant swing of the bat towards Eric which barely misses Eric's head as Andrew continues to give chase. A few moments later. Andrew gets tackled by a couple other students as Andrew tries desperately to escape and chase Eric. It takes half a dozen students and the vice principal to finally contain Andrew as his rage tires himself out into tears for his outburst.

It was one of the most violent outbursts Andrew had demonstrated in school around the kids. Who knows what could have happened if Andrew had connected with Eric's head using the bat but everyone knew and could see that Andrew was having some deep psychological anger issues that needed to be dealt with. It was hard to imagine anyone doing this to their child but the war that was going on at home had been ongoing for so long and without anyone really doing anything to contain him, Andrew grew prone to anger easily and reacting the way he had, was a major alarm bell going off.

And a sign of things to come.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

number two!

https://redemptionjones.blogspot.com/201...ities.html
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Now I know that very few people can relate to this next statement but I can't help but think it at this moment in time. I'm so GLAD that I'm not a fruitcake… Okay, I'll rephrase that… I'm glad I'm not a complete fruitcake as I suppose my previous statement would kind of be a lie; I mean there are probably two different entities in my head. One is me, and the other is sorta me too, but not… They, or we might be a better description; seemed to be vying for control in the early days of the whole debacle but recently I don't know… Could the other me have finally decided to take it easy when grasping the reins? Or was it simply because I have decided to take the path it… He Wanted me to take in the first place? Well I suppose its all a moot point as my initial thoughts remain. When I ran away from my problems that my two best friends had put aside their differences to help me with… I thought it would be plain sailing, that they were wrong to get a quack involved and that there was nothing happening which I couldn't deal with alone. That was when I started talking to someone at the door of the cabin I was lying low in. I genuinely thought I'd lost the last of my marbles or that a third person had joined the party in my head. I mean this person claimed to be me after all, or at least was willing to be me in some unknown way. I should have stopped talking the minute things got ridiculous but their words struck a chord in me and whether I interpreted it in the wrong way or not, I felt that what I believed they were saying had some merits for want of a better word. The person left and that was when Kirsten showed up before confirming that there was actually someone speaking to me through the door right before she arrived… 

Talk about relief! In spite of all my issues, they hadn't spiralled to the point I was imagining an unknown woman speaking to me out of the blue! That of course opens up an entirely new can of worms with regards to who the person was and how they found me at the top of an extensive list but one thing at a time eh? The fact of the matter is that the person was right even if i was way off with my interpretation. The more I wallowed in what was happening, the more my life was going to suffer in all areas. I had to deal with all the problems that could have encouraged the splintering of my psyche, and perhaps then the hostile takeover of my body would stop. It was a long shot but it was a belief that Kirstens intrusion on my time away from the world only confirmed that I needed to do something and couldn't run away from this problem, I had to learn from my mistakes. At first I was angry at Kirst for lying about our children being in trouble to get through the door, but I knew that if our positions were reversed that I'd probably play the same card as parents will always react to it, good parents anyway. A lot of what she said was basically a rehashing of what both Jake and David had also got across to me along with a sprinkling of curses for not opening up to her of all people as she knew what my ‘condition’ was capable of causing if left unchecked… But then I suppose the gist of her ranting and raving finally chipped away at my mental walls and it brought me to the point I found myself at after a while contemplating my existence and such. 

The mysterious woman, Kirsten, Jake, David… They were all absolutely right. Though they all approached it differently, it equalled the same. I couldn't end up like James Evans had during his ‘dark days’, no control over what was slowly getting stronger in my head… I couldn't let its impulsive and scarily violent tendencies completely overcome my own resistance to what it wanted, I had to at least try and combat the problem instead of just accepting the possible endgame by burying my head in the proverbial sand anymore. One of the biggest things that had tipped me over to the edge of the cliff in my head was that bastard who I once called dad. He had betrayed not just my mother, but our family as a whole with what he had done. A seedy little affair that had resulted in a kid being born whilst my ‘father’ had gone on acting as if he was dad of the year! Pretty crappy huh? Well it got worse, the kid grew up not knowing his dad but thanks to the tales from his mother about how daddy dearest was an accomplished wrestler… The son decided to follow suit and wouldn't you know it, with a cruel twist of fate the kid ended up with the same name as me and even found himself in the same fucking company as me for a while! Yep… Thomas Watson of all the pricks in the world was my brother… Or at least my half brother but no point in splitting hairs on that one as it doesn't change a damn thing. 

I'd witnessed Thomas do some horrible things to people I care about and just horrible things in general… He was pretty much the antithesis of what I believe in at my core, even if i didn't act like this was the case sometimes. I'd go as far as saying that he was a despicable human being despite that making me a hypocrite on some levels, no pun intended. Knowing all of this and the fact that he was the brainwashed slave of a psychopath for years, it unsettled me to come to terms with my own condition that was slowly starting to seem awfully similar to his… Genetics were hard to argue with, and i know nothing is set in stone but I knew one thing after my time alone. I needed to stop running from what my father did, and confront it head on. Accept the truth and everything that came with it. I had no idea which rock James Valentine had crawled under after he had left my family in tatters, but I knew where Thomas was… Or at least where he lived after a bit of digging and so I decided to grab the bull by its horns and go to speak to my… Brother face to face in the hopes of at least getting some closure. 

SAN DIMAS, CALIFORNIA 

The nearest I had to a friend who would tell me where Thomas lived was Gable Winchester, who was on the shelf of course but after an on the spot lie with a sprinkling of truth, he stumped up the address and as soon as I could free myself up, I made the trip. I had no idea what I was going to say or do when I got there, but that was a problem I'd face up to when I got there. Driving along the street that was where Thomas lived, the reality set in and i almost turned around but then I thought of how messed up I'd become in part due to all of this and pushed such an idea to the back of my mind. I counted down the houses until I got to the one that Gable had told me was the address and stopped the car, looking at the house as the dread crept into me again. Taking a deep breath, I got out of the car and after making sure the doors were locked several times, I couldn't put it off anymore and slowly made my way to the house in front of me. I was halfway there when I heard a voice from a passage down the side of the house and stopped, thinking the voice was awfully familiar… 

“... This really does feel quite bad, doesn't it? You can't tell me you don't like it” The feminine voice said as i heard another voice that was ALSO very familiar reply but couldn't quite hear what they said other than a few random words as they were seemingly doing their best to keep their voice lower. Curiosity got the better of me as my mission was temporarily forgotten in an effort to identify the owners of the voices. I started to walk up to the passage when Autumn Valentine stepped out of it, adjusting her top and straightening up her hair. I frowned as she stopped in her tracks as she finally saw me and a look of horror on her face. “Oh shit! Dude…” she exclaimed as a half smile came to my face, now guessing who the other voice belonged to given where we were. 

I was just about to greet her when the other person walked out from the passage, and it wasn't the person it SHOULD have been… “What's wrong babe, has your bra strap broke again?” asked Gable fucking Winchester of all people as the smirk on his face disappeared when he too saw me stood looking at Autumn and now at him, my jaw almost hitting the floor as it didn't take me long to figure out what had been going on at the side of the house. He quickly fastened his belt and ran a hand through his dreadlocks as i could see the panic on both of their faces. For a while I just stood there looking between the two of them and they stood looking at me. Finally it was Gable that broke the silence. “Tommy? Um… I just, Autumn had this thing…” he babbled as i stared intently at him before a smirk slowly came to my face. 

“So is this your rehabilitation regime to get back to fighting form for SCW brosef?” I asked, unable to resist the quip as both of the people in front of me looked flustered at best, and my comment seemed to make them worse. Both of them started talking over one another, probably excuses if I could have deciphered each of the diatribes they were coming out with. I shook my head before holding my hands up to quieten them for a second. “Look… If this is some kinky little arrangement you guys have going on, that's your business… Quite frankly I don't care at this minute… I want to talk to Thomas, is he home?” I asked as both of them looked at me as if I'd grown an extra head in the time I'd been stood there. 

They looked at one another before Gable shrugged and sighed, still looking like the kid that had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. “So that's why you wanted to know this address… Damn I didn't think you'd show up so soon…” he answered as i once again looked between the two of them with a smirk. 

“Obviously not… So is he here?” I asked again as this time it was Autumn who got her voice back and answered with very minimal eye contact. 

“He um… Yeah I think so, dude… Look…” She stammered as i shook my head again and held my hand up. 

Making sure to look between the two of them I stopped her attempting to more than likely explain away what I'd witnessed. “It's okay… Nothing happened here, I just heard two ‘friends’ discussing the economy…” I assured them as i deliberately put emphasis on the word friends just for the shits and giggles. “Now could you take me to see him?” I added as Autumn nodded and after a cautious look towards Fable who had suddenly found something interesting to stare at on the ground, she walked to the front door of the house and opened it before gesturing for me to go in first.

I smiled at her as i walked in, and then she followed before I turned to face her. “He's probably getting ready to go to the gym with Tory, I'll go get him” she murmured before dashing off upstairs as i had a cursory glance around the rather impressive house that Thomas lived in. I faintly heard Autumn talking to someone then she came downstairs, once more avoiding eye contact as she spoke. “He'll be right down… I'm just going to… Go somewhere that's out there” Autumn rambled before quickly leaving the door we'd just come through. 

Sighing and shaking my head, i mentally note about what I witnessed and the implications it brought… Just in case I ever needed to deal with Autumn in the future. A sensation that was probably guilt mixed with shock coursed through me at that thought… Had I really gotten to the point I'd do such a thing to someone I'd had a hand in training; albeit for a short time? Even as I thought it, I knew the answer. Whatever it was that was manifesting inside me would know what I knew now and the smart money would be that even if I didn't want to touch all of this with a ten foot pole, it WOULD. I'm brought out of my reverie by a voice from the stairwell of the house. “Bloody ‘ell… As a live an’ breathe… It's Tommy boyscout Valentine at mi ‘ouse! Inside am swoonin’ trust mi… Now to what do I owe the pleasure?” Thomas Watson declares as he walks down the stairs, a duffel bag gripped in his hand. 

Now he was in front of me, i didn't know what to say or do. It's not as if I could have accurately rehearsed this moment is it? I gulp and then plaster on a smile that I hoped would make me seem a bit more confident than I felt. This was going to be one of those ‘make it up as i go along’ conversations for sure… “First of all, do you British natives ever lose the accent?” I asked as he just smiled slightly and shrugged. I decided to press on before the exchange went off track. “... And secondly… You and I need to talk about the thing that happened before with… Him” I added as i wasn't able to use the more accurate term for what he actually was to the two of us. 

I was quite pleased to see the cocky smirk vanish from his face as he didn't say anything but instead walked the rest of the way downstairs and paced into what i guess passed as a Lounge area through one of the doors leading off from the entryway we were in. I followed and saw him drop the bag on a sofa and then he turned to look at me. “Now what dya wanna talk about then, Tommy? Far as am concerned, there's nowt to say… Yer daddy did the dirty an’ got closer to perfection when a wa’ born… Even if he dint stick around long enough to see it first hand” he stated, looking me in the eyes for every syllable. 

Gritting my teeth, I felt the anger building up inside me at his response despite the fact I should have expected this exact thing to happen when dealing with this asshole. I take a moment to compose myself and to remind myself why I'd decided to face all of this. I wasn't going to lose my temper, it would only play into his hands. He relished pissing people off and I wasn't playing this game. Not now. “Yes… I'm talking about that. Like it or not, this is more than just a little bump in the road! A man that I thought was a modern day superhero turned out to be nothing more than a damn hypocrite and cheating scumbag. I mean how long did he keep this to himself? He knew of your existence and said NOTHING! A little fling, I could possibly forgive with time but this?! Surely there must be something inside you that's more than indifference towards it all!” I all but scream, more at the situation than at him, but to my surprise I see the expression on his face soften as he looked at me ranting and raving like a lunatic. 

Done with my tirade, I just stare at him. If after this, he still wanted to go about life pretending everything was okay then that spoke volumes, but I'd seen that the man in front of me had SOME good inside him, even if a lot of the time it was born from a self serving place. Finally he sighed and shook his head. “Mate… Ya need to get a bloody grip… It's proper shitty that this ‘appened, it really is… But at t’ end o’ the day… Yer dad's a wanker. Our dad's a wanker if that makes ya feel any better, mate”. Thomas said, which surprised me more than anything. Of all the responses or reactions I expected, this wasn't one of them. He must have read the look on my face accurately as he dropped down on the sofa next to his bag and looked up at me. “Dunt get mi wrong, a thought it wa’ alreight ‘avin’ ‘im in mi life after so long wi’ mi thinkin’ he wa’ some kinda myth… But ya know when summat ends up not bein’ as good as ya think it will be? That's pretty much what ‘appened. He gave it all the big talk but a guess when yer mam dint take ‘im back or whatever, he stopped takin’ an interest once again…” he finished as i once again didn't know what to think or say. 

It's obvious that Thomas is expecting some kind of response but I'm at a loss for words. I expected the conversation to go a lot differently in all fairness as the two of them seemed to get on like a house on fire when the big reveal was dropped on us all… And I was sceptical of the possibility that a Watson would sugar coat to spare anyone's feelings, let alone mine. “So you're not in contact now?” is all I can think to ask as the implications start flying around my head. 

Watson smirks a little as he shakes his head. “If ya mean in a fuzzy that warms yer cockles, long lost family way then nah mate… But in a literal sense a do see ‘im nar an’ again at the gym he gi’ mi a job at” he replied as i tried to cut through the lingo and figure out if it was a comical response, a serious response, a straightforward one or all of the above. He could probably see the confusion on my face as he looked at me as then he chuckled before speaking again. “In a nutshell, a dunt see ‘im much, pal” he added to his previous answer as i nod slowly. 

“And its all down to him not being able to win my mother over, huh? Or so you think?” I ask rhetorically more than believing he had a solid answer but nonetheless he shrugs. I don't push the subject any more and instead speak the words that had only be a jumble in my head up until this very point. “You… So you're my brother… Half brother or whatever…” I murmur as Thomas just stares at me. 

This time I wait for a response as I needed to at least come to some closure on the matter if nothing else. Watson looks at the bag he had presumably packed for the gym and then back at me. “Look… Am not gonna lie an’ say it thrills mi to pieces mate… But yeah, it seems like am related to ya. A jus’ ‘ope there wa’ lots o’ drugs an’ alcohol involved fer us to be in this situation… Since yer rocked up to mi door outta the blue, am guessin’ that mi fobbin’ ya off won't cut it so I'll tell ya what, Tommy boy… Go do some sightseein’ or summat an’ after I've been to the gym, I'll meet ya at the pub fer a few drinks, yeah?” he said as i just about understood what he was saying, and then he sighed. “An’ a suppose a better gi’ ya mi number as well so a can text ya the location o’ the pub. Its not easy to find on yer tod… Now there's summat a never thought I'd say…” he finished as i nodded slowly at the bizarre turn the conversation had taken. He gives me his number and just like that I was going to meet up for a drink with him… 

If anyone had told me that I'd end the day drinking with a possible psychopath like Thomas Watson, I'd have laughed them out of the building after giving them a few choice words… But the fact of the matter remained, if I wanted to get things in order I needed to come to terms with everything that had contributed towards me almost losing myself… Of all the people in the world, Thomas Watson was my BROTHER!
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
Not as much as I wanted to get done for Christy, but it tells the story I wanted to tell.

Enjoy.

Ebdon Entertainment Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Vs. The Chamber
[Image: syren2021.png]
This, on the other hand, is what I wanted to get done. A Ravyn RP which follows on from the events of the last Syren RP.

Enjoy.

[Image: thediary.png]

Ravyn Taylor's Diary
October 12th, 2018
[Image: syren2021.png]
OOC: you guys have truly brought out the best in me on this, I'm leaving it all out there. Good luck to everyone.

========================
D-8: Kindred Spirit Motivation
Gillette Stadium, Oct 14, 2018
========================

It was a week before Under Attack, Andrew being given the list of people that he is going to be defending the title against in the Chamber match was nothing more than a complete joke. Still though, Andrew knew that to the five entering the chamber to take the title away from Andrew were all essentially hand picked by Mr D to stop Andrew from holding onto the belt any longer. I mean, how else do you justify giving any of these idiots a chance to become champion?

Andrew needed to find himself some motivation.

Andrew didn’t have to go far to find it, while most people want to celebrate sundays giving thanks to Jesus and praising him in all his glory, Andrew took to a different church, the gridiron. Andrew loved the fact that as champion, he could do things he wanted to do. Having season tickets to the Patriots home games was a comfort for Andrew, he absolutely loved being able to go to any game that he wanted to go to. Being able to watch Andrew’s kindred spirit, Tom brady, was something that ANdrew needed going into Under Attack, to go to Gillette Stadium and watch the G.O.A.T. do what he goes best was something that would allow Andrew to be able to regain the focus and the determination to win that he truly needed.

This wasn’t your typical hero type admiration either, Andrew really did take himself after Tom, given that they shared the same birthday and the same style of compete level, they settled for nothing less than the best. When the game was on the line or their backs against the wall, it was Tom fucking Brady who would calm everything down and do what he does best, win! To go and watch him prove the haters wrong, to shove it down everyone throats the way they were expected to at every turn, how Brady would continue to prove to everyone just how dominant he was. Andrew could relate to all of it, he was the hated man, the one who was carrying the gold like a cocky arrogant champion would. Andrew had the chops to backup everything he said and did. He had the current longest championship reign over the last 3 years. It wouldn't have been so bad if Andrew had continued to be the good soldier he used to be but now, as a man who was taking care of business and being hated for it, he reveled in the fact that he was closer to Tom more than ever at this point.

Being at this game really meant something to him.

For this game, he went to it alone, he needed his time and space to get himself into the right mindset for Under Attack. He wanted to be able to just sit back, take it in and watch his boy go to work. Normally he would go with Blake, or meet up with him and they would take in the game together. Or he would go with Dustin, take his friend with him and enjoy the game but Andrew needed that peace, that quietness that would allow him to just watch Brady do what he does best and show people why exactly he was the greatest of all time.

This game was particularly important to Andrew though, given the fact that they were facing the Kansas City Chiefs, this was a game that Andrew needed to be at. The Chiefs were turning into the talk of the AFC, jumping out to a 5-0 start were out to prove to everyone that they were in deed for real. The only way you could do that though, is to go into enemy territory and beat the very best. It’s no different than what Andrew was experiencing, you had the talk of the Adrenaline division, facing arguably his biggest challenge and threat to date in the form of 5 opponents all wanting to take the title from him.

The road to the Super Bowl in the AFC always went through New England.

Just like the road to the Adrenaline Championship went through Andrew Raynes.

Going into this Sunday Night matchup, everyone was expected KC to go in and beat the defending AFC champions because most people believe that their time had come. Most people were expecting Brady and the Patriots to just crumble and succumb to the new power that was advancing throughout the AFC. SCW was hoping that one of the five handpicked opponents going up against ANdrew would be able to walk away with the championship as well, given that there was strength in numbers, would puit Andrew against the wall with too much to overcome. The game started like you would expect, The Patriots flexing their will and showing everyone who’s boss to start out.

The challengers were not about to just wither away and die though, they came here to prove something, to show that they were in fact a team that belonged and could easily challenge New England for supremacy. KC was able to erase a major deficit when they were able to tie it up late in the 4th off a Tyreek Hill 75 yard catch and run into the end zone After Edelman “should have caught that pass” on third down to set up the 50 yard field goal to put them up by 7. Given the way New England had been slipping in the second half, you wouldn’t put it past people to start getting worried and start freaking out over the fact that this could be a big game changer and could actually see the Chiefs come out ahead if they were able to stop Brady one last time.

I bet Atlanta thought the same thing when they were up 28-3 but we all know how that turned out.

Andrew though, wasn’t worried.

This was why he came to this game, he wanted to see the Patriots bend but not break. He wanted to watch Tom Brady march up the field like a surgeon and cut up the Chiefs defense as they grew tired and weak. As the game drew closer to the finish, he would remind everyone why he was the best of the best, why he was the man who could orchestrate that one final drive to set up the game winner and keep the AFC in check, reminding everyone just who’s fucking conference this was. Andrew would know that his back was against the chamber wall going into Under attack, how Andrew needed to remind himself that he could bend but he would never break, how when it was all said and done, Andrew would still walk out of Under Attack as Adrenaline Champion and put the division on notice of who the King of the Mountain really was!

==========================
D-8: When Enough is Enough
October 19th, 2018
==========================

It was becoming more and more obvious that Andrew’s dominance as champion was really starting to get on everyone’s nerves. Being dragged into a tag team match and teaming up with someone he honestly wanted nothing to do with was just part of LAW's plan to really throw Andrew off his game. He hated Ravyn, not at the level Bree hates Jason but that's something entirely different. Given how badly Ravyn wanted to weasel in on Andrew’s title reign and find a way to give herself credit, being his tag team partner sure would look good for herself if they were able to come away with a win.

Andrew wanted nothing of it.

He didn't see any of them as friends under any circumstances. Even as a tag team partner, Ravyn was nothing less than an enemy looking to possibly take her shot against him while they were in the match. Andrew, looking around at everyone, knew that he had the target on his back and would be the vulnerable one in the match. IT’s why he had no qualms about throwing out the match by demolishing Christy Matthews with the belt across the back of the head. It's why he wasn't afraid to go and attack Alloco backstage after his buddy, Dustin Adams, laid waste to the crybaby of the match, Marie Jones, and attack anyone who wanted to come for this belt because when it was all said and done, the Adrenaline Championship meant more to Andrew than it did to the other five challengers combined.

NO one was going to stop him.

After Breakdown, Andrew needed some serious down time, a chance to really collect himself because of how heated he was after the show. Again, refusing to cave into the pressures SCW was throwing at him, but it was really starting to annoy him how these worthless challengers were really thinking and convincing themselves that they actually had a chance to become Adrenaline Champion at Under Attack. He knew, at this point, that he had run through the entire division and the truth was that SCW had no one better to give Andrew as a challenger. It was why the build ups were so subtle, so useless because none of them truly had any business being involved in the title match in the first place. So when the quality doesn’t measure up, they look to go with strength in numbers to give brass a better shot of removing the belt from Andrew. However, andrew simply went and showed everyone that the numbers game won’t be a factor, even with Dustin being forced to sit this one out but getting his shots in by dumping the cry baby through a table to remind her of just who the fuck she was dealing with.

They were at the bar enjoying a drink after what went down. Andrew needed a night cap to be able to just exhale for once. He knew he was a threat, he knew that he was going to have people coming for him and he just needed to give himself a chance to catch his breath after going toe to toe with practically the entire chamber constituents the night before on breakdown. He was all about sending that message, unafraid to get his hands dirty and show people what the title meant to him. It would be a statement that would go beyond simply being a champion and coming into a title opportunity. He was determined to shove it down all of their throats and continue to back up his shit talk, his arrogance and stature as champion.

Dustin: Fuck it felt good crushing Marie and Alloco like that in the back.

Andrew: Can you imagine? These clowns all think that they can just walk into this chamber and take this from me. The more i hear Marie cry about this, the more i wanna choke the life out of her and leave her to rot.

Dustin: I told you, i would always have your back, I might not be able to be in the chamber but you know that you’re not gonna need me to get the job done. Having been in the chamber myself though, it’s gonna be a hell of a ride for you.

Andrew: As long as I don’t have a shard of glass at my throat eh?

Dustin just grins, running his hand along his neck and feeling his scar.

Dustin: The Kennylz of the match is going to be you, they have no idea what the fuck they have gotten themselves into.

Andrew: The fucking nerve of SCW though, to just hand these clowns a chamber match adn a chance to take this belt from me. You would think that they would address me first and make me aware of what I was going to be doing at Under Attack, instead, they decide to go an pamper and cater to the losers of this company who don't deserve jack and throwing them a bone by putting them in this structure is going to affect me? Fuck that shit.

Dustin: When has management ever seen things our way?

Andrew: It’s like a reverse house effect or some bullshit, it’s ridiculous how brass will pamper these goody two shoes who haven't actually done anything to be in this match. I could probably go and find five people in GCW who are more talented and deserving to be in that chamber match against me than the five little bitches that think they can amount to something now that they have this opportunity. I mean, you would think after everything i’ve done, i would be given the respect and credibility i deserve as i continue to be their longest active reigning champion.

Andrew takes a swing from his glass and puts it back down.

Andrew: But no, instead, they wanna act scared because someone can actually back up the shit that they talk while others are left to cry and whine about how they should be this and that but are actually garbage. These clowns all think that because i have made this belt into this special and deserving that they can all of a sudden decide that they wanna come and take their shot and take this belt. Like fuck these clowns. Funny how they didn't wanna touch it when it was scorched but now that the belt is nearly as prestigious as the World Heavyweight title they start to take notice and want to stake their claim? Well fuck these people, I didn't spend nearly seven months reigning and defending this title and making it worth something just to have these clowns come out of the woodwork to lay claim to this now.

Dustin just chuckles. Andrew hadn't been this passionate in a long time. It had been awhile since he felt relevant but yet he was still being disrespected and treated like these assholes were above him in the pecking order. It showed you just how little they thought of Andrew when he returned. He forced his way into the adrenaline division and took it by storm. He's gone on to make the entire division relevant and when the joke turns serious, that's when panic ensues.

Dustin: Just remember, as much as they're gonna focus on you, eventually their greed will have them turning on each other. They may have all been picked by brass to stop you, but they all want that title for themselves. They all think that they deserve this chance and you're going to simply have to show them just who the king of the division really is.

Dustin wasn't wrong, Andrew knew that this was going to be the turning point for him. Being able to come out of this with the title intact was going to change the game. Andrew could sense the desperation in SCW’s eyes as they were throwing everything and the rotting kitchen sink after Andrew in an attempt to rid him of the belt.

Andrew: Let them come, we've shown them what we are made of and how serious we are in keeping this. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to have my back and you've come through big time for me. I said it before that they would always throw the numbers game at me because they knew that I wouldn't be stopped by throwing one at a time at me to take this. They learned that I came prepared to keep this and to back up what I say. Now they're gonna learn what happens when they cage the hate and let it brood.

Dustin raises a glass.

Dustin: Make it rain, brother!

They cheers as Andrew finished his drink. He had considered that the Thunderdome was going to be his true coming over to party with MOTN honours at RTG but main eventing Under Attack in a chamber match truly was next level. This is what made it mean something more to Andrew, that's why it was going to take more than one person to try taking this away from him. The hate and the balance of the force has grown stronger for Andrew and it hasn't been stopped. What SCW didn't realize though was that it was far too little, far too late.

Now it was time to embrace it.

==================
D-8: Embrace the Hate
==================

Allow me to make one thing perfectly clear

You are all here because of me.

You're welcome!

Andrew takes a second to let it sink in.

You're welcome for the fact that my title reign has been long, dominant and impactful, I've been tabbed to walk into Under Attack and show the world just who the fuck I am.

Still your current longest reigning champion!

Because let's face it, with Sienna talking her way out of having to show up at Under Attack to defend her world heavenly title, SCW needed someone to step up and show the people how to put on a show.

It also gave Brass the perfect opportunity to unleash their ultimate plan to take this belt away from me.

Because for the past seven months they tried throwing opponent after opponent on me to take this away from me. While I continued to decimate challenge after challenge, they tried throwing me off my game with shit like WTF Wednesday and Fatal Fortunes where I wouldn't know who I'd be facing till the bell rings.

I cruised past them.

They even gave me the match I requested on the grandest stage of them all, believing that a man so obsessed with ending my career inside my own home would be enough to slay the beast and take this from me.

How happened instead? I survived a two table suplex off a cage, made it rain on all you assholes and delivered match of the fucking night.

Because this reign has been nothing short of a giant fuck you to everyone who has disrespected, doubted and brushed me aside my entire career. Where I'm expected to fail, I've delivered defense after defense like a fucking boss. They never believed that I would do what I said I was gonna do when I first came back when I claimed on front of Mr. D himself and told him I was going to save and restore the Adrenaline Championship.

I've done that and main eventing Under Attack is their last ditch effort to destroy me.

Because make no mistake about it, they believe that putting me at the top of the card will be the ultimate plan to watch me fail. They knew though that they couldn't just simply throw another challenger my way because they know what would happen. They needed to put me inside the chamber because there's enough variable obstacles that having a five out of six chances to remove the Adrenaline Championship from around my waist. That I wouldn't be able to hold up to the numbers games inside the chamber, except what you all saw last breakdown was that I can easily turn the tables on the five of you and remind the world of one very important aspect of this match that will terrify each and everyone of you in and out of the chamber.

I am not locked in that chamber with them!

They are locked in their with ME!

Because that's the truth of the matter, rather than giving me the true challenge of five worthy people to try and take this from me, he gave the spots to a bunch of a sad sacks of shit who think all they have to do is hang around long enough to be thrown a bone. Where people like Ravyn and Tommy V who simply just have to lurk around my title defense at Apocalypse, meddle in my affairs and be given a chance to fight for this?? Where Tommy didn't even have the guts to step to my face when he had the chance but wants to run his mouth about becoming Supreme Champion if he can beat me? Where a Crybaby ass bitch who complains about not getting the job done, losing every match the proceeded that title match including a bonafide US title shot should she win.

But she choked, because she fucking sucks.

Yet still gets the ”rematch” she deserves, fuck off.

If you have the audacity to believe you'd be holding this title, you should've stopped Dylan from getting to me, but you didn't, because you. Are. Shit!

Where Christy claimed she was going to step back into her yard and beat the cockiness out of my mouth because I had it coming after so long. Walked into Apocalypse with a smug look on her face knowing she believed she had this in the bag.

She failed, because she's passed her prime and a relic.

Or where someone like Allocco who can win a random match I'm involved in, not even have the guts to beat me in it by pinning or having me tap out, and is granted an opportunity to win the Adrenaline Championship. You think because you won the World title inside the chamber that lightning strikes twice for you?

The champion you beat in there that night doesn't hold a fucking candle to the champion you're facing at Under Attack this year.

See that's what's so fucking ignorant of you do gooder little cunts. You all wanna believe that you have what it takes to survive the chamber and become adrenaline champion
You all act like you deserve to be in this chamber that you've worked so hard to be here and compete in the main event and show how brightly you can shine.

But you have no idea just how much better I am than all of you.

See, the five of you combined represent everything i used to represent on the outside, for decades I refused to brace my inner hate, rage and darkness to truly be the man I was meant to be. I don't need to bother going into half an hour diatribes of why each one of you is shitty and won't win Sunday night, no you get to listen and truly take in the pure hatred and darkness of the man who had made the five of you more relevant than ever before.

By embracing my hate, I found balance, peace and zen.

In embracing who I was meant to be, I finally allowed the darkness and hate flow freely through me and let me be the man I am today! The man who has rightfully taken this championship and given it the respect and prestige it was meant to have. Where at this time last year, under the same circumstances, you'd be watching a cluster fuck tag team chamber match as your main event which would have your head spinning. Instead I get to step up and continue doing what I do best, where with everyone of you hoping that under the lights of the main event, i can't handle it and succumb to the pressure.

The Thunderdome at RTG merely awoke the rage inside me and now the hate has blossomed full circle.

If Brass really wanted to take this away from me, I'd be the one starting this match out and having to go the distance to defend this title. Brass believes that they don't need to concern themselves with it because they assume that having five handpicked bitches in there will allow me to fail matter when my pod opens. That as long as they believe everyone works together that they can find a way to eliminate me easily and focus then on killing each other and letting the best one win the title.

In that case, it's why I am hoping that my chamber opens last

Because as I stand in there, letting the hate build and staring a hole through each and everyone of you, you'll all have the fortunate task of deciding whether or not you truly want to work together? Or, as I suspect, will only wait so long before each of your selfish and self motivated desires destroy any hope of using the numbers to come and take me out. Where you become too paranoid you'll let another opportunity slip through your fingers because you were too naive, let your guard down and someone else takes you out before you have a chance to blink.

Because the hope of one of you coming out of this as the champion relies solely on whether or not the hope is strong enough to pull you through to the other side. It's why you don't want to have the hate brewing inside me, turning on each other will only strengthen my darkness and resolve. Allowing your own ego driven dreams take over your frame of mind, I'm continuing to watch, build and fester.

Until time finally runs out.

Because when my chamber door finally opens up, it will be the equivalent of opening up Pandora's box. Like pandora's box opening, you will bare witness to the embodiment of hate darkness and fear engulf the chamber like a Storm. One that quickly surrounds the entire thing and leaves you isolated alone and terrified.

While I continue to flicker out each speck of hope, forced to embrace the hate, and submit to it.

Because when it's all said and done, there will be nothing that changes, where SCW believed that the five chosen to take this belt away from me ends up in a sea of carnage and destruction left in the wake of the storm of hate I leave behind in that ring. It's inside that chamber where it finally gets recognized that I am just as good as I claim I am, walk into that chamber, on my goddamn own and show each one of you sacks of shit why I am as fucking good as I say I am. Why I have been able to backup all my talk to where I have assclowns thinking my time has come and wants to try making wagers to be relevant.

I have become the champion everyone wants to see fall because I have taken this belt and I have made it worth more than anything the five chosen to be on the chamber with me could have done, to-ge-ther! Where without the World champion booked to defend her belt, still left with a high calibre champion and match that will prove just how far I've come to establish what this belt is truly worth.

I don't leave the chamber without this belt because the fact of the matter is, none of you truly deserve to be here because I've already dispatched each of you as a credible threat. Even combining the lot of you and dashing a sprinkle of oh my fucking good Allocco beat Andrew in a non-match, therefore we have a chance season on this chamber match doesn't equate to any of you taking this belt from me.

Because I'm that! Damn! Good!

Come Sunday night I will simply walk into that chamber, last, as you all look at me with the disdain and jealousy flowing through each one of you. Amplified when I show off this belt high up as your Adrenaline Champion. As SCW brass, universe and challengers watch me bide my time until the inevitable comes to fruition and my chamber door opens! There will be no denying it then….

It will be forced to.embrace the hate

As Still it's current longest reigning champion.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

scwglorious.wordpress.com/2018/10/20/the-crux-of-the-past-chapter-19-shards-of-glass/