SCW Adrenaline Championship; Chamber Match
OOC: you guys have truly brought out the best in me on this, I'm leaving it all out there. Good luck to everyone.

========================
D-8: Kindred Spirit Motivation
Gillette Stadium, Oct 14, 2018
========================

It was a week before Under Attack, Andrew being given the list of people that he is going to be defending the title against in the Chamber match was nothing more than a complete joke. Still though, Andrew knew that to the five entering the chamber to take the title away from Andrew were all essentially hand picked by Mr D to stop Andrew from holding onto the belt any longer. I mean, how else do you justify giving any of these idiots a chance to become champion?

Andrew needed to find himself some motivation.

Andrew didn’t have to go far to find it, while most people want to celebrate sundays giving thanks to Jesus and praising him in all his glory, Andrew took to a different church, the gridiron. Andrew loved the fact that as champion, he could do things he wanted to do. Having season tickets to the Patriots home games was a comfort for Andrew, he absolutely loved being able to go to any game that he wanted to go to. Being able to watch Andrew’s kindred spirit, Tom brady, was something that ANdrew needed going into Under Attack, to go to Gillette Stadium and watch the G.O.A.T. do what he goes best was something that would allow Andrew to be able to regain the focus and the determination to win that he truly needed.

This wasn’t your typical hero type admiration either, Andrew really did take himself after Tom, given that they shared the same birthday and the same style of compete level, they settled for nothing less than the best. When the game was on the line or their backs against the wall, it was Tom fucking Brady who would calm everything down and do what he does best, win! To go and watch him prove the haters wrong, to shove it down everyone throats the way they were expected to at every turn, how Brady would continue to prove to everyone just how dominant he was. Andrew could relate to all of it, he was the hated man, the one who was carrying the gold like a cocky arrogant champion would. Andrew had the chops to backup everything he said and did. He had the current longest championship reign over the last 3 years. It wouldn't have been so bad if Andrew had continued to be the good soldier he used to be but now, as a man who was taking care of business and being hated for it, he reveled in the fact that he was closer to Tom more than ever at this point.

Being at this game really meant something to him.

For this game, he went to it alone, he needed his time and space to get himself into the right mindset for Under Attack. He wanted to be able to just sit back, take it in and watch his boy go to work. Normally he would go with Blake, or meet up with him and they would take in the game together. Or he would go with Dustin, take his friend with him and enjoy the game but Andrew needed that peace, that quietness that would allow him to just watch Brady do what he does best and show people why exactly he was the greatest of all time.

This game was particularly important to Andrew though, given the fact that they were facing the Kansas City Chiefs, this was a game that Andrew needed to be at. The Chiefs were turning into the talk of the AFC, jumping out to a 5-0 start were out to prove to everyone that they were in deed for real. The only way you could do that though, is to go into enemy territory and beat the very best. It’s no different than what Andrew was experiencing, you had the talk of the Adrenaline division, facing arguably his biggest challenge and threat to date in the form of 5 opponents all wanting to take the title from him.

The road to the Super Bowl in the AFC always went through New England.

Just like the road to the Adrenaline Championship went through Andrew Raynes.

Going into this Sunday Night matchup, everyone was expected KC to go in and beat the defending AFC champions because most people believe that their time had come. Most people were expecting Brady and the Patriots to just crumble and succumb to the new power that was advancing throughout the AFC. SCW was hoping that one of the five handpicked opponents going up against ANdrew would be able to walk away with the championship as well, given that there was strength in numbers, would puit Andrew against the wall with too much to overcome. The game started like you would expect, The Patriots flexing their will and showing everyone who’s boss to start out.

The challengers were not about to just wither away and die though, they came here to prove something, to show that they were in fact a team that belonged and could easily challenge New England for supremacy. KC was able to erase a major deficit when they were able to tie it up late in the 4th off a Tyreek Hill 75 yard catch and run into the end zone After Edelman “should have caught that pass” on third down to set up the 50 yard field goal to put them up by 7. Given the way New England had been slipping in the second half, you wouldn’t put it past people to start getting worried and start freaking out over the fact that this could be a big game changer and could actually see the Chiefs come out ahead if they were able to stop Brady one last time.

I bet Atlanta thought the same thing when they were up 28-3 but we all know how that turned out.

Andrew though, wasn’t worried.

This was why he came to this game, he wanted to see the Patriots bend but not break. He wanted to watch Tom Brady march up the field like a surgeon and cut up the Chiefs defense as they grew tired and weak. As the game drew closer to the finish, he would remind everyone why he was the best of the best, why he was the man who could orchestrate that one final drive to set up the game winner and keep the AFC in check, reminding everyone just who’s fucking conference this was. Andrew would know that his back was against the chamber wall going into Under attack, how Andrew needed to remind himself that he could bend but he would never break, how when it was all said and done, Andrew would still walk out of Under Attack as Adrenaline Champion and put the division on notice of who the King of the Mountain really was!

==========================
D-8: When Enough is Enough
October 19th, 2018
==========================

It was becoming more and more obvious that Andrew’s dominance as champion was really starting to get on everyone’s nerves. Being dragged into a tag team match and teaming up with someone he honestly wanted nothing to do with was just part of LAW's plan to really throw Andrew off his game. He hated Ravyn, not at the level Bree hates Jason but that's something entirely different. Given how badly Ravyn wanted to weasel in on Andrew’s title reign and find a way to give herself credit, being his tag team partner sure would look good for herself if they were able to come away with a win.

Andrew wanted nothing of it.

He didn't see any of them as friends under any circumstances. Even as a tag team partner, Ravyn was nothing less than an enemy looking to possibly take her shot against him while they were in the match. Andrew, looking around at everyone, knew that he had the target on his back and would be the vulnerable one in the match. IT’s why he had no qualms about throwing out the match by demolishing Christy Matthews with the belt across the back of the head. It's why he wasn't afraid to go and attack Alloco backstage after his buddy, Dustin Adams, laid waste to the crybaby of the match, Marie Jones, and attack anyone who wanted to come for this belt because when it was all said and done, the Adrenaline Championship meant more to Andrew than it did to the other five challengers combined.

NO one was going to stop him.

After Breakdown, Andrew needed some serious down time, a chance to really collect himself because of how heated he was after the show. Again, refusing to cave into the pressures SCW was throwing at him, but it was really starting to annoy him how these worthless challengers were really thinking and convincing themselves that they actually had a chance to become Adrenaline Champion at Under Attack. He knew, at this point, that he had run through the entire division and the truth was that SCW had no one better to give Andrew as a challenger. It was why the build ups were so subtle, so useless because none of them truly had any business being involved in the title match in the first place. So when the quality doesn’t measure up, they look to go with strength in numbers to give brass a better shot of removing the belt from Andrew. However, andrew simply went and showed everyone that the numbers game won’t be a factor, even with Dustin being forced to sit this one out but getting his shots in by dumping the cry baby through a table to remind her of just who the fuck she was dealing with.

They were at the bar enjoying a drink after what went down. Andrew needed a night cap to be able to just exhale for once. He knew he was a threat, he knew that he was going to have people coming for him and he just needed to give himself a chance to catch his breath after going toe to toe with practically the entire chamber constituents the night before on breakdown. He was all about sending that message, unafraid to get his hands dirty and show people what the title meant to him. It would be a statement that would go beyond simply being a champion and coming into a title opportunity. He was determined to shove it down all of their throats and continue to back up his shit talk, his arrogance and stature as champion.

Dustin: Fuck it felt good crushing Marie and Alloco like that in the back.

Andrew: Can you imagine? These clowns all think that they can just walk into this chamber and take this from me. The more i hear Marie cry about this, the more i wanna choke the life out of her and leave her to rot.

Dustin: I told you, i would always have your back, I might not be able to be in the chamber but you know that you’re not gonna need me to get the job done. Having been in the chamber myself though, it’s gonna be a hell of a ride for you.

Andrew: As long as I don’t have a shard of glass at my throat eh?

Dustin just grins, running his hand along his neck and feeling his scar.

Dustin: The Kennylz of the match is going to be you, they have no idea what the fuck they have gotten themselves into.

Andrew: The fucking nerve of SCW though, to just hand these clowns a chamber match adn a chance to take this belt from me. You would think that they would address me first and make me aware of what I was going to be doing at Under Attack, instead, they decide to go an pamper and cater to the losers of this company who don't deserve jack and throwing them a bone by putting them in this structure is going to affect me? Fuck that shit.

Dustin: When has management ever seen things our way?

Andrew: It’s like a reverse house effect or some bullshit, it’s ridiculous how brass will pamper these goody two shoes who haven't actually done anything to be in this match. I could probably go and find five people in GCW who are more talented and deserving to be in that chamber match against me than the five little bitches that think they can amount to something now that they have this opportunity. I mean, you would think after everything i’ve done, i would be given the respect and credibility i deserve as i continue to be their longest active reigning champion.

Andrew takes a swing from his glass and puts it back down.

Andrew: But no, instead, they wanna act scared because someone can actually back up the shit that they talk while others are left to cry and whine about how they should be this and that but are actually garbage. These clowns all think that because i have made this belt into this special and deserving that they can all of a sudden decide that they wanna come and take their shot and take this belt. Like fuck these clowns. Funny how they didn't wanna touch it when it was scorched but now that the belt is nearly as prestigious as the World Heavyweight title they start to take notice and want to stake their claim? Well fuck these people, I didn't spend nearly seven months reigning and defending this title and making it worth something just to have these clowns come out of the woodwork to lay claim to this now.

Dustin just chuckles. Andrew hadn't been this passionate in a long time. It had been awhile since he felt relevant but yet he was still being disrespected and treated like these assholes were above him in the pecking order. It showed you just how little they thought of Andrew when he returned. He forced his way into the adrenaline division and took it by storm. He's gone on to make the entire division relevant and when the joke turns serious, that's when panic ensues.

Dustin: Just remember, as much as they're gonna focus on you, eventually their greed will have them turning on each other. They may have all been picked by brass to stop you, but they all want that title for themselves. They all think that they deserve this chance and you're going to simply have to show them just who the king of the division really is.

Dustin wasn't wrong, Andrew knew that this was going to be the turning point for him. Being able to come out of this with the title intact was going to change the game. Andrew could sense the desperation in SCW’s eyes as they were throwing everything and the rotting kitchen sink after Andrew in an attempt to rid him of the belt.

Andrew: Let them come, we've shown them what we are made of and how serious we are in keeping this. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to have my back and you've come through big time for me. I said it before that they would always throw the numbers game at me because they knew that I wouldn't be stopped by throwing one at a time at me to take this. They learned that I came prepared to keep this and to back up what I say. Now they're gonna learn what happens when they cage the hate and let it brood.

Dustin raises a glass.

Dustin: Make it rain, brother!

They cheers as Andrew finished his drink. He had considered that the Thunderdome was going to be his true coming over to party with MOTN honours at RTG but main eventing Under Attack in a chamber match truly was next level. This is what made it mean something more to Andrew, that's why it was going to take more than one person to try taking this away from him. The hate and the balance of the force has grown stronger for Andrew and it hasn't been stopped. What SCW didn't realize though was that it was far too little, far too late.

Now it was time to embrace it.

==================
D-8: Embrace the Hate
==================

Allow me to make one thing perfectly clear

You are all here because of me.

You're welcome!

Andrew takes a second to let it sink in.

You're welcome for the fact that my title reign has been long, dominant and impactful, I've been tabbed to walk into Under Attack and show the world just who the fuck I am.

Still your current longest reigning champion!

Because let's face it, with Sienna talking her way out of having to show up at Under Attack to defend her world heavenly title, SCW needed someone to step up and show the people how to put on a show.

It also gave Brass the perfect opportunity to unleash their ultimate plan to take this belt away from me.

Because for the past seven months they tried throwing opponent after opponent on me to take this away from me. While I continued to decimate challenge after challenge, they tried throwing me off my game with shit like WTF Wednesday and Fatal Fortunes where I wouldn't know who I'd be facing till the bell rings.

I cruised past them.

They even gave me the match I requested on the grandest stage of them all, believing that a man so obsessed with ending my career inside my own home would be enough to slay the beast and take this from me.

How happened instead? I survived a two table suplex off a cage, made it rain on all you assholes and delivered match of the fucking night.

Because this reign has been nothing short of a giant fuck you to everyone who has disrespected, doubted and brushed me aside my entire career. Where I'm expected to fail, I've delivered defense after defense like a fucking boss. They never believed that I would do what I said I was gonna do when I first came back when I claimed on front of Mr. D himself and told him I was going to save and restore the Adrenaline Championship.

I've done that and main eventing Under Attack is their last ditch effort to destroy me.

Because make no mistake about it, they believe that putting me at the top of the card will be the ultimate plan to watch me fail. They knew though that they couldn't just simply throw another challenger my way because they know what would happen. They needed to put me inside the chamber because there's enough variable obstacles that having a five out of six chances to remove the Adrenaline Championship from around my waist. That I wouldn't be able to hold up to the numbers games inside the chamber, except what you all saw last breakdown was that I can easily turn the tables on the five of you and remind the world of one very important aspect of this match that will terrify each and everyone of you in and out of the chamber.

I am not locked in that chamber with them!

They are locked in their with ME!

Because that's the truth of the matter, rather than giving me the true challenge of five worthy people to try and take this from me, he gave the spots to a bunch of a sad sacks of shit who think all they have to do is hang around long enough to be thrown a bone. Where people like Ravyn and Tommy V who simply just have to lurk around my title defense at Apocalypse, meddle in my affairs and be given a chance to fight for this?? Where Tommy didn't even have the guts to step to my face when he had the chance but wants to run his mouth about becoming Supreme Champion if he can beat me? Where a Crybaby ass bitch who complains about not getting the job done, losing every match the proceeded that title match including a bonafide US title shot should she win.

But she choked, because she fucking sucks.

Yet still gets the ”rematch” she deserves, fuck off.

If you have the audacity to believe you'd be holding this title, you should've stopped Dylan from getting to me, but you didn't, because you. Are. Shit!

Where Christy claimed she was going to step back into her yard and beat the cockiness out of my mouth because I had it coming after so long. Walked into Apocalypse with a smug look on her face knowing she believed she had this in the bag.

She failed, because she's passed her prime and a relic.

Or where someone like Allocco who can win a random match I'm involved in, not even have the guts to beat me in it by pinning or having me tap out, and is granted an opportunity to win the Adrenaline Championship. You think because you won the World title inside the chamber that lightning strikes twice for you?

The champion you beat in there that night doesn't hold a fucking candle to the champion you're facing at Under Attack this year.

See that's what's so fucking ignorant of you do gooder little cunts. You all wanna believe that you have what it takes to survive the chamber and become adrenaline champion
You all act like you deserve to be in this chamber that you've worked so hard to be here and compete in the main event and show how brightly you can shine.

But you have no idea just how much better I am than all of you.

See, the five of you combined represent everything i used to represent on the outside, for decades I refused to brace my inner hate, rage and darkness to truly be the man I was meant to be. I don't need to bother going into half an hour diatribes of why each one of you is shitty and won't win Sunday night, no you get to listen and truly take in the pure hatred and darkness of the man who had made the five of you more relevant than ever before.

By embracing my hate, I found balance, peace and zen.

In embracing who I was meant to be, I finally allowed the darkness and hate flow freely through me and let me be the man I am today! The man who has rightfully taken this championship and given it the respect and prestige it was meant to have. Where at this time last year, under the same circumstances, you'd be watching a cluster fuck tag team chamber match as your main event which would have your head spinning. Instead I get to step up and continue doing what I do best, where with everyone of you hoping that under the lights of the main event, i can't handle it and succumb to the pressure.

The Thunderdome at RTG merely awoke the rage inside me and now the hate has blossomed full circle.

If Brass really wanted to take this away from me, I'd be the one starting this match out and having to go the distance to defend this title. Brass believes that they don't need to concern themselves with it because they assume that having five handpicked bitches in there will allow me to fail matter when my pod opens. That as long as they believe everyone works together that they can find a way to eliminate me easily and focus then on killing each other and letting the best one win the title.

In that case, it's why I am hoping that my chamber opens last

Because as I stand in there, letting the hate build and staring a hole through each and everyone of you, you'll all have the fortunate task of deciding whether or not you truly want to work together? Or, as I suspect, will only wait so long before each of your selfish and self motivated desires destroy any hope of using the numbers to come and take me out. Where you become too paranoid you'll let another opportunity slip through your fingers because you were too naive, let your guard down and someone else takes you out before you have a chance to blink.

Because the hope of one of you coming out of this as the champion relies solely on whether or not the hope is strong enough to pull you through to the other side. It's why you don't want to have the hate brewing inside me, turning on each other will only strengthen my darkness and resolve. Allowing your own ego driven dreams take over your frame of mind, I'm continuing to watch, build and fester.

Until time finally runs out.

Because when my chamber door finally opens up, it will be the equivalent of opening up Pandora's box. Like pandora's box opening, you will bare witness to the embodiment of hate darkness and fear engulf the chamber like a Storm. One that quickly surrounds the entire thing and leaves you isolated alone and terrified.

While I continue to flicker out each speck of hope, forced to embrace the hate, and submit to it.

Because when it's all said and done, there will be nothing that changes, where SCW believed that the five chosen to take this belt away from me ends up in a sea of carnage and destruction left in the wake of the storm of hate I leave behind in that ring. It's inside that chamber where it finally gets recognized that I am just as good as I claim I am, walk into that chamber, on my goddamn own and show each one of you sacks of shit why I am as fucking good as I say I am. Why I have been able to backup all my talk to where I have assclowns thinking my time has come and wants to try making wagers to be relevant.

I have become the champion everyone wants to see fall because I have taken this belt and I have made it worth more than anything the five chosen to be on the chamber with me could have done, to-ge-ther! Where without the World champion booked to defend her belt, still left with a high calibre champion and match that will prove just how far I've come to establish what this belt is truly worth.

I don't leave the chamber without this belt because the fact of the matter is, none of you truly deserve to be here because I've already dispatched each of you as a credible threat. Even combining the lot of you and dashing a sprinkle of oh my fucking good Allocco beat Andrew in a non-match, therefore we have a chance season on this chamber match doesn't equate to any of you taking this belt from me.

Because I'm that! Damn! Good!

Come Sunday night I will simply walk into that chamber, last, as you all look at me with the disdain and jealousy flowing through each one of you. Amplified when I show off this belt high up as your Adrenaline Champion. As SCW brass, universe and challengers watch me bide my time until the inevitable comes to fruition and my chamber door opens! There will be no denying it then….

It will be forced to.embrace the hate

As Still it's current longest reigning champion.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCW Adrenaline Championship; Chamber Match - by DeeSizzle - 10-20-2018, 04:56 PM