Konrad Raab's FF entry
OOC: Seeing my dumbass forgot I had a friend over, I decided to write the blog and post the RP now so I can focus all on my other RP I have to do with Konrad also elsewhere when my friend is gone.

[Image: 1lgk2bG.jpg]

Barberville, Florida. Saturday 2nd December. (Offline)

Since eight in the morning, while I was in Pensacola, Florida, I've been up because every driver competing at the Snowball Derby was told to meet the organiser of the Snowball Derby at nine in the morning. Nine in the morning, right on the dot, the Snowball Derby organiser said the races for today have been cancelled due to the weather. The Snowball Derby takes place tomorrow, and the Snowflake Derby is on Monday.

The others were disappointed, but it was great news because I could go to Barberville, Florida, to race there instead, as predicted yesterday. I got my truck driver to bring my UMP Modified car, giving me extra time to work on the car before the Gateway Dirt National Invitational UMP Modifieds race that dirt and even some NASCAR racing fans selected me to do. It was a huge honour that I will commit to.

But I also brought my teammate for the Snowball Derby, Derek Kraus and my good friend, who got me tickets to watch him race in the Snowball Derby last year, to Barberville with me. We left Pensacola straight after the meeting about everything being cancelled today and went to the nearest airport to fly to Orlando and get a taxi to Volusia's dirt track.

Derek Kraus was a guy who's into professional wrestling as well as American Football; he ended up bringing Erik Jones along for the ride as they were close friends, but I forgot he was my teammate briefly for the time I was driving Jimmie Johnson's car back in Phoenix for the Cup Series race via invitation to prepare the car for next year on top of me learning to drive a Chevrolet car too.

We walked around the dirt track, and William was shocked as he had never been to Barberville dirt track before. He saw all the names, and there were many drivers I didn't know this time around, although I signed up at the last minute. I had to do a last-chance qualifier race to race in the feature race today. The first thing Derek talked about with me was professional wrestling, being a fan and doing some races with Kaulig Racing as we walked around the dirt track garages.

Derek Kraus: "How's the good old wrestling going?"

William Byron: "Yeah, I've never heard you talk about wrestling since we've been together."

Konrad Raab: "Well, I got to be honest, I'm not entirely happy about this lottery wrestling bullshit they got next week. Thank god for Daytona Beach IMSA testing with Jenson Button, Jordan Taylor and Colton Herta on Tuesday and Wednesday."

Derek Kraus: "What, for real, you're doing the IMSA Rolex Twenty-Four-hour race in January next year?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, only just honestly. The team I was going to race with pulled out at the last minute, so there was a rapid change for me to be a part of the WTR (Wayne Taylor Racing) Andretti team. Got very experienced teammates that will help me improve my road course racing which I completely suck at."

The one thing I was disappointed with on my NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship winning run was that I didn't have a single Road Course win to my name. But Erik Jones, my teammate he was for one race, had something to say.

Erik Jones: "I've been watching some of your Xfinity Series races this year; I have to with Derek Kraus racing in that, and you've not done too badly on road courses. Winning the Xfinity Series Championship is a big deal. I came forth in the Xfinity Series Championship back in two thousand and sixteen. It's not an easy championship to win."

Derek Kraus: "Even I was shocked I could get a stage win at the Homestead-Miami race despite the decision being a complete accident."

Konrad Raab: "Ah, I never knew you've been part of the Xfinity Series, Erik. Interesting."

William Byron: "Bet you didn't know I won the Xfinity Series Championship as a rookie a year after Erik Jones competed in the championship. They are right; it is massive for you and takes many balls to defend the championship."

Konrad Raab: "Because I know I got to win a Road Course race in NASCAR Xfinity Series before I can move up. Kaulig Racing always said the Cup Series full-time spot would be available when I'm ready. They are such a great team."

I felt so much more welcome in Kaulig Racing and meeting Josh Williams for the first time as he was part of the Xfinity Series team with the number eleven car and me being in the number ten. I could be in the number fourteen car if Kaulig Racing find a driver to race the number ten car. I showed them my UMP Modifieds car as we walked across the field for William, Erik and Derek to look around.

Konrad Raab: "Here's my UMP Modifieds car. I got everything changed to a Chevrolet engine and everything. This baby has made me win a few races, including a few weeks ago. Beautiful machine, don't you think?"

William Byron: "I've seen Kyle Larson drive one of these lately. He experiments with everything, even doing an Indycar race next year."

Konrad Raab: “Oh, I know. He's such a suitable icon for the sport."

Erik Jones: "From getting to know you more from the Phoenix Cup Series drive, you are as well. With wrestling and racing, you do a lot to grow both sports domestically and internationally."

Derek Kraus: "You seen what he's done to Kandis lately?"

Derek had to bring Kandis up, but I knew what he was getting at. I knew my feelings for what she did to one of my teammates on the show last week.

William Byron: "I find it funny, though. Like she's so pissed about you attacking her during her match, yet she went to attack your teammate because of your actions."

Konrad Raab: "I wasn't mad at all. I laughed so hard after it happened that it only made her a bigger coward. She could've easily come to attack me during the match against Polly, and I wouldn't even care. I'm still laughing about it now."

Erik Jones: "That was weird how she got all bitchy about you attacking her during her match, and yet, she couldn't come to attack you directly. Had to attack that Dakon guy. He's your tag partner, right?"

Derek Kraus: "Yes, and that Ludvig dude as well. I have to ask, though, what is the purpose of that team?"

I don't blame Derek for asking, considering I hadn't been around Dakon and Ludvig much and I didn't need to because I wanted them to find rivalries of their own as a team and I join in if I had to, which was the whole purpose of the Polly match to begin with. I'm okay with who they choose as a target. But Derek, William and Erik had to know the situation with them and the wrestler I got planned coming up.

Konrad Raab: "European Fiery Nation are a team where we're trying to build a stable strictly only of European countries for wrestlers to be encouraged to become professional wrestlers. There might be a lot of European drivers and riders, but when it comes to wrestling, unless you are from the United Kingdom or Ireland, there are no European wrestlers from outside of those two countries."

William Byron: "Yeah, I've noticed that most wrestlers are from English-speaking countries."

Konrad Raab: "I'm so fed up with the lack of European Wrestlers in Professional Wrestling that I've opened up a wrestling school in Germany exclusively for European Wrestlers outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland. To get other European wrestlers a chance to become professional wrestlers. But that's what they are helping me with, and I'm already bringing in Turkish European talent pretty soon, and I've got a French wrestler lady on the wings I'm in discussions with."

Derek Kraus: "Turkish, did you get him when you went to Turkey during the help you provided them from the Earthquakes?"

Konrad Raab: "Exactly, more he came to me to ask me to help him. Not many wrestlers would do that."

We talked for as many hours as possible since I had nothing to lose regarding this race as I was more or less volunteering to do it at the last minute because it beats being in the motorhome over in Pensacola doing nothing but watching the rainfall. Why stay there when I could easily focus on setting up my UMP Modifieds car for the Gateway Dirt Nationals Invitational Race in three weeks?

Erik Jones: "Bro, that's so kind of you to offer some Turkish kid a job to be a professional wrestler. That has me wondering, is that your plan to get out of wrestling and race against some of us in the NASCAR Cup Series full-time?"

Konrad Raab: "That's exactly right. He needs a lot of money so I will train him during Christmas. Some of my children from my second marriage, Jasmine and I, are going to Germany to celebrate Christmas. Dirt Racing Nationals are perfect timing, considering Jasmine must go to Japan next week to qualify for the Olympics."

Speaking of Jasmine, there she comes as she holds my hand, and we kiss in front of my friends; she obviously overheard my conversation with the guys about her.

Jasmine Williams: "I'm a professional skateboarder, so I have my own thing going on as well. Our relationship is pretty slow because of how busy we are. Konrad would love to see me do my skateboarding stuff, but he has racing to do. However, he promised to watch me skateboard in the Olympics."

Konrad Raab: "I have every faith you'll successfully qualify for the Olympics as you're so good at what you do. She's really famous."

William Byron: "Compared to the other bitch."

Konrad Raab: “Much bigger. I've seen what Jasmine can do in the streets and skateparks, and she's excellent."

Derek Kraus: "I thought I've briefly seen X-Games this year. Really nailed your run, huh?"

Jasmine Williams: "Oh yes, and I got a gold medal. Now, I'm also seeking to be a vert skateboarder. The street is about a few ramps, but you hop over them and have grind rails to slide the skateboard on. Vert is just all about ramps."

Suddenly, one of the local UMP Modifieds drivers came to me, and he rushed straight towards me; luckily, I was in my dirt racing leathers anyway, just a little far from my UMP Modifieds
car.

UMP Modifieds driver: "Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but you need to get your ass in your UMP Modifieds and do some hot laps as your group is up next."

Konrad Raab: "Shit, thanks for telling me. Gotta go, boys. This won't take long, and I'll tell you more about my plans to destroy Kandis."

I ran straight to my car and quickly put my lid over my head and strap in before I got into my car and put my belts on before putting the window net on my UMP Modifieds car and went to line up with the rest and did a rapid couple of laps. Then I got out and saw how much Jasmine was getting along with my friends while watching me. I caught up to them.

William Byron: "Man, those cars are noisy as hell."

Konrad Raab: "Yes. As I was saying, I got plans to burn the prostitute for good this time and to tackle whoever they throw me in with, although Dakon and Ludvig said they'll let me win without a fight if we do end up facing each other. Right now, I'm not interested in championships until after I've dealt with Kandis. She needs a beating more than anyone, although I got my eye on The Enigma, a new wrestler in SCW, catching my attention of opponents I want to face in the ring."

Jasmine Williams: "Konrad, what about you spend time with me and let the lads get to know other dirt drivers?"

Konrad Raab: "That sounds like a great idea. Excuse me; my lady friend and I will spend private time together. You guys get sorted until I compete in the upcoming heat races."

They understood and walked away as Jasmine asked for it, showing how much she liked being with me. We hadn't yet attempted to say the famous three words, but I was getting closer to it. We walked back to my garage, and I turned the button to close the doors and lock them.

I also turned the lights off, and we had private time together until I was called for the second heat race. Then, I qualified for the feature race and finished 3rd in the UMP Modifieds race. After the race, we headed back to Pensacola, Florida, for tomorrow's Snowball Derby Super Late Models tarmac race.

---------------------------------

Fatal Lottery Bullshit blog (Online)

“Honestly, I feel for my team to be put in this bullshit situation of potentially doing solos matches. You see, you may have heard their videos, but they want nothing to do with facing all of you in solos matches. They were signed to compete as a team, not to be solos wrestlers. Facing them and Alistaire Allocco would be a disaster because I don't ever want to face them, but that's what I hate and I don't know why CHBK wants this bullshit Fatal Lottery shit to happen.

Other than those three opponents, I'm all game of facing anyone else in this because you know me, I will tear and burn the living shit out of anyone. Even Kim is in the middle because while I do not face people who I don't consider an enemy like my team and Alistaire, it would be one boring match, but I can't deny that I enjoy a bit of Underground matches because I love that shit and I can't deny it.

But we also have to address the other elephant in the room, hey prostitute Kandis? You made me laugh, literally. I'm not mad about you attacking Dakon at all, nice try you stupid prostitute, but it failed. What the attack on Dakon has made you be is a coward. I knew you couldn't fucking have my head because in reality, you say you don't fear me.

You do and if you weren't afraid of me, you would've come to the ring while I was wrestling Polly and take my head off instead of attacking someone who hadn't touched or done anything to you because I told him and Ludvig right from the start I handle my own problems. At least all the attacks I've done to you have been by my own fucking hand, Dakon and Ludvig had nothing to do with anything I've done. I've planned every single shit myself.

You better fucking hope I don't have you in the ring because you're waiting to enter into your own personal hell of your prostitute days and showing how fucking ugly you are over. Whoever I face in this bullshit lottery wrestling draw, nothing changes, I still will get Kandis's fucking head, making her bleed and burn her body she loves so much to pieces. Also the thought of the idea of you and I teaming together makes me fucking sick. I will attack your ass before the tag match even gets going. Not gonna be stabbed in the back from your plastic ass again.

Everything else is all go and there is one talent that I got my eye on I've not spoken about and he's captured my fucking interest. The Enigma. I would love to face that guy because to be honest, he's the kind of wrestler who really is making a name for himself and he really stands out. He's threatening and dangerous, just the kind of guy I want to face. Since the day you walked in here, this is rare I give you credit for this, but I do. I wonder what you can do when you'll get thrown in Underground matches when you go up against the King and Queen of Chaos Wrestling aka me and Kim?

Continue doing your work because the more you wrestle and more I hear you talk Enigma, more I'm interested in facing you. I will still despite the respect I show beat the living shit out of you, make you all blooded and possibly burned, but maybe I won't go that far with you since you've done nothing to piss me off, but gathering my attention, you have.

Also I don't give a flying fuck about the loss against Polly. She got angry and mad and that's what I expected out of her. I got blooded and so did she. Big deal, losses like wins mean jackshit. All I care about is fucking people up, Kandis specifically. I will show this entire place what the king of chaos is all about because no other guy has been proving me wrong with how much I can out violence them or even Kim for that matter.

Bring on deathmatches and bring on fucking inferno matches. Heck, bring on me, Ludvig and Dakon capturing the tag titles because as much as I don't care for winning titles, as I said, the team do and it's because they know if they become tag champions, they can promote European Wrestling and wrestlers in a way I fucking dreamt about for years and not just have European Wrestlers based in the United Kingdom and Ireland, yet nobody even realises this, not even the useless fucking commentators. They are violent because it's what drew them into wrestling you fucking idiots. Not sticking to the rules pinfall and submissions bullshit. There is no other sport in the world you can use weapons to beat down your opponent. No other sport in the world where they don't stop matches or fights when someone bleeds.

My guys are doing their job and they are seeking out rivalries of their own with my contribution added to it. They don't need to win matches part from capturing the tag titles to accomplish their goal. They've already achieved one of their goals of being wrestlers from other parts of Europe. But I will brutalise, beat and bloody the living hell out of any and everyone not named Dakon, Ludvig and Alistaire and succeed in it, whether I'll win or lose.

Also Kandis, next time you want to come for me and you know I'm having a match, attack me in the fucking ring, don't use Dakon and Ludvig as sending me a message because it won't work and I'll laugh if you do, considering you're such a tough girl, but you're not, you've become weaker and weaker because of me. I'm the devil and the devil is one you fear and you're too pussy faced to admit that what I've been doing scares the hell out of you, knowing your body is at risk of being burned and nobody will ever see the day of light of you exposing your stupid bikini, nudes and your prostitute behaviour again you fucking hooker.

While all of you I treat the same and I'm not going to back down from any of you pathetic pieces of work. I'm going to destroy you all and the only thing you'll be happy with is a win and I always make my opponents look like they've lost matches because that's how I am and I don't give a shit about being champion because you don't need titles to be the top wrestler, just an extra prop to show off. I don't need that shit, I know I'm the top wrestler and don't need some piece of tin belt to say otherwise. If you need titles to show your the top wrestler, you shouldn't be wrestlers. Simple as that.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.