I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
=====

==========
December 11th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It is a monday afternoon in Boston, Massachusetts at a small private gym on the grounds of Angelica Jones’s vast estate. Only the wealthy can afford their own private gym and Angelica Jones happens to be blessed financially to afford such an accommodation. Angelica’s daughter, “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams, has never been one to take advantage of such financial perks. Kimberly prefers to keep herself grounded by living in what some might describe as squalor, others would be generous and suggest that she just lives modestly. It keeps the eccentric ginger connected to the common person, the average fan that she believes she represents. Yet there comes a time when even Kim must break her own rules and embrace the wealth she was born into. And with one more week of Fatal Fortunes on the way, and her quest to regain the SCW Underground Championship and dismantle the House of James still far from over, the self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match has chosen to accept the invitation of her mother to train at the Jones family’s private gym.

Preparing for SCW’s last few weeks of 2023 is Kimberly’s primary focus. She hasn’t been able to place as much attention on her career as she would have liked in the last couple of months, due to the fact that her twin sister, Marie Annabelle Jones, has fallen back into the cult known as the Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat. Kim had spent much of her time trying to convince her sister not to return to Inner Peace. She spent much of her time trying to convince Marie how dangerous that group was; only her efforts were in vain. Marie left the family, left society as we know it, she left everything to return to Inner Peace. This had been quite the distraction for The Woman Scorned, perhaps enough of a distraction to cost her the SCW Underground Championship. But now Kim has all but given up hope on Marie. Kim has decided to focus on what she can control; her wrestling career and taking care of her nephew, the son Marie left behind. It is a bittersweet opportunity for Kim. She loves spending time with her nephew Sean. Sean adores Kim. Those closest to Kim who have seen how they interact with one another have often pointed out how motherly Kim has behaved around Sean. But Kim will laugh it off; she would never make a good mother. She isn’t the mothering type. A psychopath like her just should not be trusted with caring for a minor. And yet Kim is being forced to care for Sean due to her twin sister Marie abandoning him and the entire family for this cult.

This private Jones family gym is certainly more upscale and modern than anything Kim is used to. It looks very nice and exquisite, which makes Kimberly feel somewhat out of place. Another reason Kim might feel out of place is that she is here to train and exercise dressed up like Elmer Fudd from Looney Tunes. Williams is at the heavy bag throwing punches and kicks. A few feet away is a standard regulation size wrestling ring. Sitting on the apron of the ring are three important people in Kim’s life; her beloved penguin Wasley, her nephew Sean, and Kim’s half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz.

“Take that you wabbit!” Kim remarks in her best Fudd voice after delivering a roundhouse kick to the heavy bag which sends it flying back.

“Kim…” Jessica chuckles “...what are you doing?”

“Be vewwy vewwy quiet. I’m kicking wabbits.” Kim throws another kick and then throws several quick jabs at the heavy bag. Lasiewicz and Sean both stifle laughter. Sean finds this hilarious. Jessica can’t help but laugh but also knows her sister better than Sean does. She suspects that Kim is up to something. She may act like a nut but there is almost always a purpose behind her insane antics, even though most do not see it.

“Are you competing on Fatal Fortunes this week, Aunt Kim?” Sean asks curiously.

“I doubt it, I awweady fought wast week; but you nevew know what might happen on bweakdown.” She winks at her nephew. “Uhuhuhuhuh!”

“Seriously, Kim, you’re cosplaying as Elmer Fudd. You should be training. What gives?”

“Isn't it obvious, Jessie? I'm hunting cuwtists. Uhuhuhuhuh!”

Lasiewicz has an idea what Kim has in mind and she doesn’t like it, not one bit. She starts to speak up but she is interrupted when Sean chimes in excitedly. “Aunt Kim! Can I try the heavy bag?” Kim smirks and steps to the side, motioning towards the heavy bag.

“Knock youwsewf out, kiddo. Uhuhuhuhuh!” You don’t have to ask Sean twice. The teenager immediately takes to the bag, throwing rapid fire punches and the occasional kick at the bag. Kim and Jessica watch on. For someone who has yet to receive any formal training, he certainly packs a good punch. But Lasiewicz realizes that she needs to talk to Kim and talk to her privately. With Sean distracted this serves as the perfect opportunity.

“Come with me, Fudd.” Lasiewicz remarks as she takes Kim by her arm and drags her off to the other side of the gym, safely out of Sean’s hearing range. Jessica gets Kim cornered against a wall and folds her arms over her chest. She glares at Kim.

“So you’re hunting cultists?” Jessica asks. Kim nods her head enthusiastically.

“Yup!”

“Gówno” Jessica swears out loud in Polish. Kim immediately places a hand over her half-sister’s mouth.

“Language! There are young kids present!”

“Sean doesn’t speak Polish, Kim.” Jessica remarks. Kim grins.

“Oh yeah! I forgot!” Kim laughs. Jessica gently but still somewhat firmly smacks her.

“Get serious, Kim. I understand that you are upset about Marie, I am too, but you can’t go around hunting the Inner Peace cult, you can’t go around killing people, you can’t…”

“Whoa, whoa, hold up there, Jess.” Kim shakes her head. “Killing? Who said anything about murder? 2023 is just a few weeks away from ending and I have kept my resolution to not murder anyone for an entire year thus far. Why would I ruin my perfect record now on Marie’s new sex pals?”

“So you’re not worried about Marie?” Jessica asks. Kim shakes her head.

“Not one iota. The cult I am focused on burying in my backyard is the cult of James. Him and his goons have interfered in my business one too many times now. It’s unlikely that I’ll get booked for another match of Fatal Fortunes, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t show up this week to make The Cult of James’s lives a living hell. One by one I will stalk them, I will hunt them down, and one by one I will take them out.”

“What about your friend Datura?” Jessica asks.

“She’ll be number one on my list.”

“Kim…”

“Don’t say anything, Jess, because I know what I’m doing. I’m going to get rid of them one by one. Then I can have a fair fight against that idiot James. I’m sure mom might shed a tear or three when I murder her ex-bestie but oh well.”

“And you’re certain our mother is ok with this?”

“She endorsed it!” Kim says with a sick, twisted grin on her face. “Those idiots having been holding me back for far too long. They have been impeding my own success. I am going to get rid of them and then get back to my winning ways. In fact, I already heard through the grapevine that my next match will be against one Crystal Zdunich. And when I say that I heard through the grapevine I mean I heard from mom.”

“She’s still helping you backstage on Breakdown?” Jessica asks. Kim immediately nods her head.

“Absolutely. Someone has to keep me in check. Otherwise I might actually murder them all.” Kim winks knowingly. Lasiewicz shudders, for she isn’t sure whether Kim is joking or serious when she says that she would consider murdering everyone if it weren’t for their mother keeping her in check. Kimberly can be a wild card. It is hard to predict what she will do from time to time. Yet, at the same time, Jessica cannot help but notice how different Kim has been since she has had to take on the added responsibility of taking care of their nephew Sean. Then a thought enters Jessica’s head. She turns to look at Sean, who is still punching away at the heavy bag. Then she turns and looks back at Kim.

“You’re lying.”

“Me? Of course I’m lying.” Kim furrows her brow. “Lying about what exactly?”

“About Marie.” Jessica points out. “You are lying, you really are still concerned about her.”

“No, of course not!” Kim exclaims. “She made her decision and she’s gotta live with it! It’s none of my business anymore.”

“It may not be any of your business.” She points at Sean. “But it is HIS business and that’s why you are still pissed.” There is a long pause as the sisters lock eyes. After several tense moments Kim sighs and nods her head.

“Oh alright I admit it.” Kim nods her head. “Yeah, I’m still pissed. I am still pissed off at Julianne, at Raul, at that whole cult community. Do you know how difficult it has been for me to restrain myself? I want to march right into their little compound and kill each and every one of them and drag Marie back home kicking and screaming.”

“But you can’t.” Jessica answers. “Because you know fighting will only drive a wedge further between yourself and Marie. And acting violently against them could get yourself into trouble with the law.”

“Yeah…” Kim looks over at Sean and sighs “...and I have to be here for the kiddo.”

Lasiewicz can see the real pain in Kimberly’s eyes. She wraps an arm around her shoulders. “It’s ok, Kim.”

“No, it isn’t ok.” Kim shakes her head. “There’s nothing I can do and it drives me crazy. Crazier than usual, because look at me standing here dressed like Elmer Fudd! That’s why I’m throwing myself into my work. That’s why I’m throwing myself into SCW. Focusing on wiping out James Evans and his groupies. Wiping out Crystal Zdunich. Focusing on what I can control as opposed to what I cannot control.”

The sisters both turn to watch Sean continue to work the heavy bag. Kim cannot help but smile with pride at what her nephew is doing. Jessica grins as well. She looks over at Kim. “You’re doing a great job, Kim. Sean adores you.

“I’m not doing anything special.” She shrugs her shoulders. “I’m not doing anything you wouldn’t do.”

“Have you heard anything new from Marie?” Jessica asks. Kim shakes her head.

“The last time I saw her was at that biker bar. She seemed way too caught up in that cult and didn’t seem interested in returning to the family.” Kim sighs. “I don’t know what Julianne and Raul have feeding her, but she’s been eating it up, drinking it up, she’s been taking it all in. I’m not sure what to do, Jess.” She shrugs her shoulders. “I’m almost ready to just give up on her.”

“We can’t give up on her, Kim.” Jessica insists. “We have to keep trying.”

“But what can we do?” Kim asks. “You said it yourself, I can’t just go barging in there and drag her back kicking and screaming. She has to want to come back. She has to see this group for what it is; and I have tried to make her see it, I have tried to explain it to her, but she just refuses to listen.” Kim chuckles. “Hell, and people think I’m stubborn!”

“Let’s start with what makes Inner Peace seem so endearing to her in the first place. What attracts someone like Marie to join that group?”

“Depression.” Kim answers pointedly. “Both times she joined it was because of depression. She was engaged to mary a dude named Arthur; he committed suicide shortly before the marriage and Marie blamed herself. That’s when she joined Inner Peace the first time.”

“Why is she depressed now?” Jessica asks.

“She believes that her life lacks purpose.” Kim sighs. “Ever since she walked out on her SCW contract, no wrestling promotion has been willing to sign her to a full time contract. She’s a part timer now just because no one wants her. She believes she has so much more to offer, to give, but she’s almost in forced retirement because she can’t get any work.” Kim bows her head in shame. Jessica notices the look of guilt on her half-sister’s face.

“What’s wrong, Kim?”

“It’s my fault, isn’t it?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Marie has busted her ass for so long to make herself a success. Me? I wasn’t the chosen one. I wasn’t the golden child. Hell, I’m just in it to have fun. Yet I’ve achieved so much success since she left SCW.”

“Quit that line of thought right now.” Jessica commands, again gently but firmly smacking Kim across her face. “It isn’t your fault Marie went back to that cult. You should not have to delay your own career or hold yourself back just to make her feel good.”

“Fine.” Kim looks back up at Sean who has finally stopped punching the heavy bag. He is sitting back on the wrestling ring apron and is playing with Wasley the penguin. Kim turns to look back at Jessica. “But what about Sean? We need to get Marie back for his sake but how do we do it?”

“First of all don’t overthink things.” Lasiewicz advises. “I know you enjoy your long, drawn out, complicated plans, and I admit, usually they are kinda fun to watch. But in this case you just need to keep to the KISS method.”

“Like Gene Simmons?” Kim asks. Lasiewicz rolls her eyes.

“No…KISS as in Keep It Simple Stupid.”

“I’m not stupid!” Kim exclaims.

“It’s just a phrase.” Jessica sighs and shakes her head. “Look, you and Marie are identical twins. There is no closer bond, no closer relationship, than an identical twin. Think about it like that and I am sure the answer will present itself to you.”

Kimberly stands there and thinks about Jessica’s words for a moment. She raises a very valid point. Kim and Marie are identical twins, and even though one’s first impression would indicate that they have very different personalities, Kim has come to realize in this past year that they really are not all that different. Perhaps the secret to rescuing Marie and reuniting Sean with his mother lies within Kim? Perhaps the secret is simply Kim doing some introspection of her own? If Kim can look into her own soul and figure out what makes her tick then maybe she will know what it will take to bring Marie back home? The more Kim thinks about it the more it makes sense. Jessica is right, the answer has indeed presented itself to her.

“You know something Jess, that is brilliant!” She exclaims. “Absolutely brilliant! I’d call you a genius except that I’m in the room!”

“Thanks…” Jessica answers “...I think…but uh, before we go any further, would you mind telling me what you’re thinking about? I mean, if I have to bail you out of jail I would like to go ahead and raise the bond money now.”

“Oh don’t worry, my plan is perfectly safe for all parties involved.” Kim says with a playful wink.

“Then what do you have in mind?”

“That’s my secret. But let’s just say that maybe me and Marie are not as different as I once thought?”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

2 of 2
=====

==========
December 18th, 2023
Greenwich, Connecticut
Off Camera
==========

Kimberly Williams made good on her promise to hunt down members and supporters of The House of James and take them out one by one. It was a nice start, taking out Modred, Pain, and even James Evans himself. The one bittersweet moment was having to take out Datura. She still considers Datura a friend but it is obvious that Datura has been drinking James’s kool-aid. It is obvious that she is buying whatever snake oil that Evans is selling. Datura has all but proven that she is willing to sacrifice herself for James Evans. Datura had constantly gotten involved in Kimberly’s business. She constantly stuck her nose in Kim’s affairs. So Kim had to take her out. Now with the House of James severely weakened, Kim can continue forward with her goal of regaining the SCW Underground Championship.

The Underground is where Kimberly belongs. It is where she has made a name for herself within Supreme Championship Wrestling. It is where she feels most at home. She looks forward to getting back involved in the Underground and that involvement starts on Breakdown from St. Paul Minnesota when The Woman Scorned takes on Crystal Zdunich in an Underground Rules Match. It will be Kim’s return to the Underground, her first Underground Match since Under Attack. She has missed the chaos and the violence of the Underground. She missed inflicting punishment and shedding the blood of her enemies. Her rampage last week on Breakdown, cutting a swathe through the House of James, that wasn’t enough to satisfy Kimberly’s thirst for violence. The Woman Scorned wants more and her next victim is a woman in Zdunich who already is enough trouble with the mysterious figure known as The Enigma. For her part, Kim doesn’t much care for whatever problems Crystal may have with The Enigma. If The Enigma wants a piece of Zdunich then he can pick up the pieces of whatever Kim leaves of Crystal after Breakdown is over; assuming Kim leaves anything of Zdunich left. This is Underground rules, after all, and Kim is feeling much more violent than ever before.

Her return to the Underground isn’t the only reason for Kimberly’s bright and happier mood lately. She had all but lost hope of ever rescuing her twin sister from the Inner Peace Enlightenment cult after it had resurfaced and had once again convinced Marie to return to their ranks. Kim isn’t a psychologist, even though she has had to have one or two throughout her life, and she will never understand what depression does to a person. She will never understand how depression has pushed her twin sister Marie Jones over the edge and into the waiting arms of a twisted cult that only seeks to exploit her. And for the longest time, Kim had no idea how to ease that depression. She had no idea how to comfort her sister and make her realize that she did have people who loved and cared for her. Yet now, after what had once seemed like a lost cause, Kim might have finally found an answer to her prayers. She may finally know how to reach her twin sister and break through that depression that is holding her tightly in the grip of the Inner Peace cult. Their half-sister, Jessica Lasiewicz, advised Kim that a twin sister is as close a bond or relationship that you can get. She advised that Kim think about it through those lenses and maybe she might find an answer. Now Kim suspects that she and Marie may not be as different as she once thought and that the answer really lies in her own sordid past and history.

This is what brings The Woman Scorned to the law offices of Jeremy Fuquay in Greenwich, Connecticut. Kim sits in the waiting room of this law office, alone, wearing a knee length black skirt, black sheer tights, black leather boots, a red silk blouse, and her black leather jacket. This is much nicer attire than what she is used to wearing but there is a reason behind everything she does, including her attire this afternoon. This isn’t the first time Kim has been inside this drab, somewhat dull looking attorney’s office in Greenwich. This might be the first time she has ever had to do business with Jeremy Fuquay, but this won’t be the first time she has met him. She has been here before and has seen this attorney before, but the last time she was seventeen years old and still under the guardianship of her sociopathic foster mother Emma Floreschu, the woman who damn near ruined both her and her sister Marie’s lives.

It isn’t long until the office door opens. Kim watches with intent as Jeremy Fuquay enters the waiting room. Kim recalls him having brown hair last time and looking quite handsome. Time has not been kind to him. Jeremy’s hair is gray and his face is wrinkled up almost like a prune. He is wearing a light blue button up shirt and black dress pants. He smiles warmly upon seeing Kimberly sitting there in his waiting room. There is a sense of recognition on his face, even though these two haven’t seen one another in two decades.

“Ah, Ms. Williams, how good it is to see you again after all this time!” Jeremy beams. Kim rises up out of her chair. The two greet one another as if they were best friends with a big warm embrace. “How have you been?”

“I’ve been holding up.”

“Holding up?” Jeremy chuckles. “I’d say you’ve done much better than that. I have followed your career quite extensively.”

“I would hope so.” Kim grins. “You did have a hand in making this all come together.”

“Yes, well, your mother, god rest her soul, she wanted the best for you, she knew you were a natural when it came to martial arts, and she knew you would excel in the squared circle. I may have pulled a few strings to get you signed to a developmental wrestling contract but you did the rest. Southern Heavyweight Champion in GDW’s developmental territory.”

“That’s all I did in GDW.” Kim sighs. “I was kind of a failure there.”

“Failure?” Jeremy scoffs. “Please. You may not have excelled there but it opened other doors. Now look at you! You are one of the biggest and brightest stars in Supreme Championship Wrestling! Former SCW United States Champion, former SCW Television Champion, former SCW World Tag Team Champion, former four time SCW Underground Champion. Trios Tournament Winner.” Jeremy pats Kim on the back. “You have done me and your mother proud.”

Kim smiles and simply nods her head. It takes every bit of her will power not to stab attorney Jeremy Fuquay right here and now. Each time Jeremy refers to Kim’s ‘mother’ he is referring to her foster mother, Emma. Kim didn’t know it back then, but when she was seventeen and Emma was working with Jeremy to get her started in professional wrestling, Emma was secretly hoping Kim would hold a grudge against her biological family for abandoning her. Emma was hoping that Kim would want to harm and destroy her biological family. That was Emma’s game the entire time. She wanted to use Kim as a weapon against her own family. And it nearly worked. Kim suspects that Jeremy may have been involved. He was involved in most of Emma’s schemes, playing the role of her attorney, helping her out of any and all legal troubles she got herself into. Kim would love to make Jeremy pay right now but she realizes that she cannot. She still needs him.

“So, why don’t you come into my office and you can tell me exactly what I can do for one of my closest friends?”

“Sounds great.” Kim smirks as she follows Jeremy into his office. She shuts the door behind them. Jeremy sits down at his desk and Kim sits down as well.

“What brings you back here to Greenwich, Ms. Williams?”

“Oh not much. I just need some answers about my…mother…” the word nearly gets stuck in her throat, she can’t stand calling Emma that name, but she must keep up appearances “...and I am fairly certain that you might have them.”

“What exactly do you need to know?”

“Let’s start with her children.” Kim begins. “Did she have any children other than me? Biological, adopted, foster, or otherwise.”

“Not that I’m aware of.”

“A lawyer’s dodge.” Kim states. Jeremy furrows his brow out of curiosity.

“Excuse me?”

“You didn’t answer my question. You left it open ended, vague.” Kim’s pleasant demeanor slowly starts to lift, revealing her more sinister motive. “Emma didn’t raise a fool, Jeremy. I know damn well what you mean when you say ‘not that I’m aware of.’ You really mean that you don’t want to answer my question.”

“Ms. Williams, I would never lie to you.” He chuckles. “Besides, there is something called attorney client privilege.”

“Yeah?” Kim gets up and hops up onto the table. Jeremy’s eyes go wide in shock. “That crazy bat ruined my life, buddy. And I am fairly certain you were in on it. There are so damn many things I could do to you right now. I could violently end you. I could legally end you by telling authorities everything Emma did to me and how you helped cover up for her. She stole me from my real mother and made me her heir. She taught me everything I know. And I know everything about you.” She points an accusatory finger at Jeremy. “I could ruin you. But I am willing to play nice and let you tell me everything you know because I am her heir, and you can avoid that whole attorney client privilege bullshit because I am technically her child.” Kim stares deep into his eyes. The hatred emanating from her is enough to intimidate Jeremy into submission. He nods his head.

“Ok. I’ll tell you what you need to know.”

“Goodie!” Kim claps her hands before sitting down on the edge of the desk. “Now talk!”

“There was another child, yes.”

“Her own?”

“No.” He shakes his head. “Another foster, like you.”

“Oh so I have another sister!” Kim says cheerfully and jovially, which is ironic in this intense situation. “Yaaaay! Tell me all about my sister so we can play dress up and gossip about boys.”

“Uh…I’m afraid that information is confidential.”

“Not that bullshit again!” Kim exclaims before pulling up her skit, revealing a sharp knife attached to her tights. She takes it and jabs it onto his desk as a threat. Jeremy gulps and finally relents, nodding his head.

“Fine…but there’s not much to tell… I mean, I don’t know much…Emma kept her at her mansion.” He sighs. “I’m surprised you don’t know about her.”

“Mansion?” Kim scoffs. “I never lived in Emma’s lofty mansion. She kept me in a cabin out in the middle of nowhere away from society. How else do you think I ended up as crazy as I did?” She glares at Jeremy. “Just tell me what you know or elseI get all stabby.” Kim says threateningly. Jeremy nods his head.

“Look, all I know is her name. Her name was Annabelle. Marie Annabelle.”

This revelation shocks Kim to her core. She had suspected as much but still didn’t want to believe it. To hear this now confirmed is a shocker. It turns out Emma raised not only Kim but Marie. She raised them separately in different environments. Kim in squalor, Marie in the lap of luxury. This sociopath is responsible for Kim’s madness. It makes sense now. She may be responsible for Marie’s as well. Kim slowly gets off of the attorney’s desk. She tosses some cash at him.

“Here, that’s for the trouble I caused you.”

Kim slowly walks out the door. This is a startling revelation. But it does provide her with answers and perhaps a means of rescuing Marie, means to reaching through to her and bringing her out of this depression. But why would Marie keep this a secret from her?

==========
December 20th, 2023
St. Paul, Minnesota
On Camera
==========

We open inside of what appears to be a makeshift classroom. It is an old school classroom with a chalkboard. The words “Underground 101” is written on the chalkboard. There is a desk and sitting on the desk is an apply and Wasley the penguin. A few moments later and we see Kimberly Williams entering the scene from the right. The Woman Scorned is wearing torn denim jeans, black boots, a black t-shirt, and her Queens of Chaos logo black leather jacket. She is holding a yardstick wrapped in barbed wire.

“Welcome, kiddies, to Underground 101! I am your teacher, Ms. Williams, and I want to begin the class with a review of our lesson from last week. So tell me, anyone, what did we learn from Breakdown last week? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?” Kimberly smacks the chalkboard with her barbed wire yardstick. “Come on, people! We covered this! We learned that when you fuck with Kimberly you’re gonna die! We learned that you cannot stop violence, you cannot stop the bloodletting, you cannot stop the barbarity, because there will always be some lunatic with a sadistic weapon running around taking people out for little to no good reason whatsoever!”

“These idiots who think that they are some kind of heroes fighting for morality are really just living in a fantasy world. You will never ever stop violence from wrestling and you will never ever bring an end to the Underground and you sure as hell won’t stop the Queen of the Death Match. I mean, look at what we saw these past two weeks of Fatal Fortunes, shall we? Last Man Standing Matches, Boiler Room Brawls, TLC Matches, Lube…” Kim shrugs her shoulders “...ok, well, the whole Lube thing is a different story…but the mayhem, the carnage, the chaos, it was all on full display. And then that second week of Fatal Fortunes? What did yours truly do? One by one damn one I hunted down and took out James Evans and his cult of weirdos and losers. That’s what we learned last week and I sure hope everyone was taking notes, especially the Jim Jones reject running around with my championship because I am going to finish burying your little House once and for all and take back what is rightfully mine.” Kim smirks devilishly.

“But now it is time for this week’s lesson. Pop quiz; who is a bigger threat to Crysta Zdunich’s livelihood, The Enigma or Kimberly Williams?” Kim starts to whistle the Final Jeopardy tune. When it ends she raps her barbed wire yardstick on the edge of the desk. “Time’s up! Crystal, sweetie, I know you have been dealing with a big ass boogeyman who plays mind games and loves smoke and mirrors, and hell, I gotta admit, I think I might even enjoy playing with The Enigmatic Enigma one day. But let’s face the reality of the situation, Zdunich. Enigma has thus far been just smoke and mirrors, just been playing mind games with you. And that’s gotten you rocked to your very core. That has you shaken like a damn leaf. You and Diamond tried to lock him up in a boiler room thinking that was gonna work. Seriously? Haven’t you watched Friday the 13th? Halloween? Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers always find a way out. You think that solved your Enigmatic problem?” Kim shakes her head. “Wrong. If that’s the way you try to defeat the big bad of a reject from a b-rate slasher flick then beating you in Underground Rules on Breakdown will be easy.” Kim snickers nastily.

“That’s not even the worst part, Crystal. See, you are running to and fro dealing with Enigma, but you can’t even get the job done. And what’s even worse for you, Crystal, is that your real threat isn’t The Enigma. The person you should be worried about is me.” Kim nods her head.

“That’s right, class! If you answered ‘KIMBERLY WILLIAMS’ on the pop quiz then you are correct! Give yourself an A! Give yourself a pat on the back!” She points a finger at the camera. “As for you, Crystal, I’ll give you a swift kick in the ass because you drew the unlucky short straw which means you have to face me in me environment, in my world, with my rules, my UNDERGROUND!” Kim laughs maniacally. “I haven’t been in an Underground Match since Under Attack and I am suffering from withdrawals. Withdrawals of violence. I need an outlet to unleash my violent rage and, sweetheart, you were elected!” She shakes her head.

“You are wondering around worrying yourself sick over a magician while you are about to set foot inside of a world you know next to nothing about. This is the Underground, Crystal, and while the doofus with a messiah complex might have the championship, I am STILL the Queen of the Underground, I am STILL the Queen of the Death Match, I rebuilt this Underground and I made it the prestigious prize that it is today. This is my world and you are about to set foot inside of it. You had better respect it. If you do not show your proper respect for this world, then you will suffer the consequences, the same consequences that Datura, Mordred, and Pain all suffered. Because when I compete in Underground rules, it isn’t just about the competition. This is my life. I hold the underground near and dear to my heart. I will defend it against anyone. Including you, Crystal.” She smirks devilishly. “So put away the books. The games are over. Its final exam time. You either pass the test or you fail miserably when I leave you in a bloody heap.” Kim winks at the camera.

“But don’t worry, my Enigmatic Friend, I’ll leave enough of her for you to finish off.” Kimberly smacks the chalkboard with her barbed wire yardstick one final time. “Class dismissed!” The camera fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x