David Striker vs. Religious Wright
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, December 21, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{The screen comes up on a simple brown cardboard box, with two holes cut out for eye slots and the words "Underrated" and "Over It" written above the eyes and on the bottom of it, with the camera slowly coming in on it as an eerily calm man's voice start so speak from somewhere out of the camera's view}

Voice: Growing up, it was always in the shadows of *his* accomplishments. The greatest student of two time Professional Wrestling Hall of Famer, Stephanie "Cloud" Matsuda. One of the Pillars of One Wrestling Movement, The "Natural", the "Cloud's Prodigy", the "Devil's Favorite Dirty"...and oh so many other titles. A former three time world heavyweight champion by the time he was twenty three. The last and greatest Wrestleworld Territorial champion.

I grew up in a shadow of somewho's shadow became bigger and colder as the days wore down into moments with each and every grande stride of my big brother.

{The voice then chuckles, it is a very dark...bitter...and emotionless sound, almost like the twisted creaks of a dying man's last breaths than any kind or form of joyous tone}

Voice: But still I became a professional wrestler just.like.him...but unlike *him*, I'm a lot more as they say..."Freer", because you see the reality of it all is that while all of those little mice who also find themselves in my brother's shadow...all of the people who he purposefully crushed that stood between him and what he wanted, they also love to constantly hunt and peck at me, thinking that I'll come Jake's honor at the cost of whatever I want. But I started this little...promo...of mine by listing everything that I have been in the shadow of so that you understand where the madness that this company has invited in comes from.

Without question, without any falsehoods...I wanted you to understand the folly of those before that have thought otherwise in their erroneously way of thinking that by getting at me in any shape or form matters to him in any way...

Boy, I'd love to buy the company that's putting out that kind drug, wouldn't you?

But to say the reality of the situation is a lot more…

{The camera then pulls back on the box and we find that the speaker is none other than David Striker himself, the last Project Honor World Tag Team champion in the former “Kyle Valentine”, as he stands behind his signature “mask” with a faint grin on his face}

David: Chaotic.

You see the Joker was telling the truth when he said that Chaos was honest. I’ve never felt freer, more *honest* when I’m in that ring and yes, I will admit that once upon a time I went out into the world as a boy named “Kyle Valentine” and I tried to make my way that way…but just like with my mask here…

{David pats the top of the cardboard box with an affectionate smile on his face}

David: But sometimes you don’t need to hide just how vicious you truly are and now on the very last Breakdown of twenty twenty three, I get to showcase just how truly viciously free I truly am when I step into that ring with your, Religious Wright. And the only thing that I can truly ask is what higher power did you truly and utterly insulted to be thrown to me as a sacrifice in my debut for here in SCW?

I will freely admit that out of morbid curiosity I waited for you to go first, to give me some kind of first shot or even weak ass opening volley to see what you would kind of man I would be facing in the ring this weekend…only to find that you’ve taken the worst time for a vow of silence.

{David smiles as he walks around the table, a singular finger placed against the hard-grained tabletop as he moves around his mask which simply sits there still, looking balefully at the camera’s pick up as David moves around the table}

David: Ever since two thousand and two, I’m told that this company has helped to forge a great many diamonds of wrestling…even those who don’t realize how bright and shiny they are like that fabulously curvy wrestling demoness in Miss Colleen…and like her, I’m not afraid of putting my body through absolute hell in order to get the job done, just like she did on the last Breakdown…but Wright, there is nothing that you can do to stop what’s coming because while you pride yourself in your higher calling to higher power…it won’t stop me from sending you right down the river to the bigger man downstairs in your own personal Ragnarok.

And while normally I wouldn’t have a problem with simply beating down somebody who believes that using the old tried and boring troupe of a “god fearing holy man who uses god to save professional wrestling”...I feel the need, no the *desire* to take things one step further and rip that face of yours off of your body because your resemblance to my best friend Jericho Morton…well, I find your face insulting, my bad sir and I must tear it asunder!!

{David then lowers his face down to the box’s level, giving it a quick glance with a sinister looking grin before slowly tilting his head to look at the camera as well}

David: And please forgive me if I don’t take this not at all seriously, but other than a serious need to scrub Wright’s face off with boric acid and a very pissed off honey badger…I’m not finding any desire to treat this match as any level of serious other than to send a message.

Because just like I am everywhere I go, I am the fury and the force…I’m that sadistic little bastard that you know will enjoy the hatchet work that he is given…

Now come boys and girls…and you all at home especially…come and watch me offer up the Religious Wright’s face as my first offering up on my very own personal Fury Road.

Come and enjoy the Mayhem!!

{David then explodes into motion as he grabs his “mask” from its spot on the table before flipping said piece of furniture at the camera as the screen suddenly goes black!}