“The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe vs. James Evans
SCW Underground Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, December 21, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Cassie had a huge opportunity ahead of her as she headed into the new year, namely? An SCW Underground Championship Match against James Evans! This was the last SCW show of the year and after a year of struggling to get back in any title picture? Cass was ready to make good on it, especially since her Young Justice teammate Harper had just beaten Cass to winning her third title, can Cass do it?

Cassie’s home, Reno, Nevada
Thursday the 22nd of December 2023, 17:00pm

Most people take the Christmas period to sit back and relax, then you get wrestlers like me.

As for how I’d describe my first full year as a wrestler? A definite step down from how my first year went! Even ignoring that stuff with Krystal in the other SCW I’m definitely missing the days when I was carrying two titles on each shoulder like a boss.

These days I can only look back on my old profile pic with me holding the MPW TV Title like that meme from the old X-Men Cartoon, you know, the one with Wolverine in bed holding a picture frame? But at least with SCW closing off another year soon I can change that for the better, because my last match of the year with that promotion is an SCW Underground Championship Match between me and James Evans.

Yeah, I don’t need to get into why I’m so excited for this one, do I? Hell, it’s been a bit over a year since I held the MPW TV Title and did most of my promos in my hotel room in London.

Good times.

”What do you mean “you just won another title?!” I asked as my jaw hit the floor and Harper grinned broadly before proudly displaying the Empire Pro Primetime Championship over vid chart. ”Why is a girl who is a year younger than me having better success at the title game than me? For god’s sake, you’re not even out of your rookie year Harp!”

”What’s the matter Cass? Jealous?” Harp teased me and I rolled my eyes in response. ”Why does it matter anyway? With your talent you’ll get back in the title picture in no time.”

”I know that! But you’ve already broken my records and you’re rookie year is ending in two weeks!” I responded as I ran a hand down my face and Harp nodded sympathetically. ”I at least have the title match in SCW coming up! Err, the Supreme version, not the place that employs you.”

”I was about to say, since when did you join Sin City? Or since when was there another episode of Climax Control before the year ended.” Harper asked with a grin and I shook my head. ”I think I saw something about your title match, James Evans right?”

”Right, and I’m out to win the Underground Championship.” I nodded in response before reaching for my drink. ”So what’s happening with Jess? I heard she had a health scare and missed December 2 Dismember?”

”That’s a long story but to make it short?” Harper asked as I took a sip from my drink. ”Jessie was training me for the match whilst pregnant.” Said drink nearly ended up all over my laptop. ”And before you ask? She didn’t know at the time.”

”You realize I’m gonna ask you for more detail when we meet up for that house party thing, right?” I asked with a grin and Harper nodded in response. ”Well, tell her that I said congrats, and that I’ve got a title match to prepare for.”

”Will do, see you later.” Harper responded before she ended the vid chat and I sighed as I walked away from my computer.

”This really is the year of the wrestling pregnancies! At least I can’t get knocked up by either Becky or Zoey.” I sighed as I shook my head before I headed out of the room.

Cassie’s promo room. Reno, Nevada
Thursday the 22nd of December 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go.

”Twas the Fight Before Christmas, and All Through Supreme Championship Wrestling, Cassie Wolfe holding a title, was that even a thing?” I asked in my mock poem before the green screen showed me posing with the MPW TV Title. ”I know it’s been a long year but yeah, I was a champ at one point! I even was a double champion! But that went out the window a couple of weeks into the beginning of the year!” I shook my head as I folded my arms. ”That brings me to this week, and my last match for Supreme Championship Wrestling in 2023, an SCW Underground Title Match against James Evans!”

This will be good.

”I’m just going to give it to you guys straight, okay? I ended my rookie year as a champion and I want to end my first full year as a champion and the only thing that can stop me is myself!” My girlfriends loaded up a big question mark behind me. ”Yes, I know that doesn’t make sense since I actually have to beat up James Evans before I can think about grabbing that gold, but trust me, that’s in the cards!”

Very much so.

”And after the year I’ve had, which included my career nearly being ended by my own flesh and blood by the way, I’m not fucking around this time.” I stated as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”For fuck’s sake, this year makes me want to start drinking and I won’t be able to do that legally for another six months! Stupid legal drinking age laws! Old enough to vote but not old enough to get drunk legally! Where was I again? Oh, right! I’m going to be taking out that anger and frustration on James Evans and I will use that chip on my shoulder to secure my win!”

It’s that simple.

”Tis the season to be jolly? No, for me it’s “tis the season to be winning titles” and I’m starting with SCW!” I added as I folded my arms. ”And after that? The world is my oyster as far as I’m concerned! James will be a tough opponent but I’m not letting anyone get in between me and that title!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”My apologies to both of James’s fans, this won’t be pretty.” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”But you know what will be pretty though? Me, with a title again! To all my fans? In a world of fake queens and seriously shitty years? Be yourself and be a Rebel Princess! And to James? You’ll regret ever getting in the ring with me after I show you why “The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe is Hungry like the Wolfe for championship gold!”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]
The Book of James: The Aspirant, Part One
James Evans

[Image: jamesevansnew2.jpg]

SCW Accomplishments:
2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion
2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner
2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner
2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner
SCW Supreme Champion
2x SCW U.S.Champion
SCW Adrenaline Champion