Diana Watts = World Champion 2023 (Debut)
“DIANA WATTS = WORLD CHAMPION 2023”

~We open on a shot of a garage full of cardboard boxes. We see Diana and her father Dillon Watts entering carrying a box each. Exhausted they drop them down with the others.~

Diana: Mom is going to be pissed when she comes home and sees all these boxes here.

Dillon: Nah. She can’t get mad at my smile.

~He is smiling showing his crooked bottom teeth. Diana rolls her eyes. Dillon laughs then suddenly sneezes three times back to back. He looks at his hand to see two teeth have fallen out.~

Dillon: Well that’s not good..

Diana: Jesus, dad. You really got to see a dentist.. Or brush your teeth anyway.

~Dillon laughs putting the teeth in his jacket pocket.~

Dillon: Only wimps go to doctors hun. You ever come home with a boyfriend who goes to a doctor.. I’m gonna kick his butt. Unless he IS a doctor. Then… bling-bling, marry him and buy me a corvette.

Diana: No doctor will ever fall in love with me. Especially since I couldn’t even survive in my last company without injury.

Dillon: Yeah hun. That must have been hard. Espcially i spent most of the money ‘we’ earned on these t-shirts. I really thought ‘DIANA WATTS = WORLD CHAMPION 2023’ would sell better.

~Diana sighs and sits on the ground leaning on the boxes. Dillon sits down next to her.~

Diana: No way was I going to win their top championship. I held a championship there but not the BIG one… and WHY did you put 2023 on it? If I would ever WIN it in the next few years we could TRY to make our money back.

[Image: watts-boxes.jpg]

~Dillon laughs.~

Dillon: Yeah well I counted my eggs before the chicken got sexed up by the turkey.

Diana: You got that all wrong dad.

Dillon: Sometimes the wrong are ‘righter’ than the ‘rightest’ people.

~Diana raises an eyebrow confused.~

Diana: Ok.. if you say so. Man, if I had to do 2023 all over again. The battles, the heartbreak and injury. I probably wouldn’t do it all over again.

Dillon: You know what? I would do it all over again.

Diana: Why? We suffered so much? Is it because of the quality time we got to share together?

~Dillon shrugs~

Dillon: I guess… but mainly I'd do it all over again for spinal cord medicine.

Diana: What’s wrong with your spinal cord?

Dillon: Nothing a little spinal cord medicine can fix..

~Diana nods~

Diana: Whatever.. I am OFFICIALLY done wrestling. Done and doner. No more traveling. No more working my ass off training. Just going to get a regular job and start my life over… unless Supreme Champiomship Wrestling gives me a call back. Did they.. Did they call us back?

~Dillon shakes his head ‘no’~

Diana: Dammit.. Then I QUIT! Done. And. Doner.

~Suddenly Dillon’s phone rings. He squints looking at caller ID as Diana watches anxiously.~

Dillon: Whe the HELL is SeeCuuWaa?

~Diana looks disappointed as it comes to her.~

Diana: Is it the LETTERS S.C.W.!!??!!

~Dillon looks again and laughs.~

Dillon: Ha! Ya that makes way more sense.

Diana: Answer it dad! Dammit!

~Dillon answers~

Dillon: WATTS up?

~Diana and Dillon share a giggle elbowing each other~

Dillon: Oh hi, SCW executive….. Of course, SCW executive…. Really, SCW executive…. I understand what you mean, SCW executive…. I will tell her right away. Thanks for calling, SCW executive… bye….

~He swipes his phone and goes to stand up. Diana follows getting to her feet.~

Diana: Well who was it?

Dillon: An SCW Executive…

Diana: Aaaaaand? What did he say…

Dillon: Well he wanted to inform you that…

~Diana waits impatiently~

Dillon: …that they made a decision about hiring you and…

~Diana closes her eyes and cringes~

Dillon: YOU ARE AN OFFICIAL SCW MEMBER!!!!!!

~Diana shrieks in joy and hugs her father. He hugs her back as another back tooth falls out and falls to the ground. He kicks it away. Diana lets go.~

Diana: This is SO awesome! Another HUGE opportunity! I’m going to buy some new ring gear and boots!

Dillon: That’s my girl. I’m gonna go buy a 40oz of dirty Jack Daniels to celebrate..

~Diana and Dillon high five each other and walk towards the exit where they run into Diana’s mother’s boyfriend, Jeffrey.~

Jeffrey:What’s with all these damn boxes? Where am I going to park?

Diana: Oh hey, Jeff.

Dillon: Hey Jeff. Say it, don't SPRAY IT!

~Diana and Dillon share a quiet giggle.~

Jeffrey: Shut up Dillon! Nancy won’t be pleased.

Dillon: Yeah well… put your pleases in a paper bag and… put it in a trash… can?

~Diana and Jeff look confused~

Diana: Well that wasn’t very good, dad. But Jeff. Don’t worry about it. SCW just hired me. Which means I'm back in the ring this year. Which also means more money to come in for the Watts fam’. So see you on the flip side.

~Diana struts pass Jeff as Dillon follows her. Dillon looks at Jeff and points to his shirt.~

Dillon: Spilled some ketchup there, bud..

~Jeff looks down and Dillon brings his finger up to poke him in the nose. Jeff rolls his eyes as Dillon catches up to DIana as the scene ends.~