Dark Fantasy vs. Chance Owens & Kelsai Adamson
Enter then this match – the match that was supposed to happen on February 8, but did not thanks to the actions of Twisted & Sadistic. Instead, Owens and Adamson had a hard fought title challenge against the champions. But now they face that match they originally had scheduled and with higher stakes. Add Owens and Adamson’s own tag title hopes…this could be more than just a trap match.

4 RP limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, February 23, 2024 *NOTE THE DEADLINE*
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Clearing the Air
[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe
My RP for the week. Wanted to do more, but ever since looking Cookie last year, when one of the puppers is poorly my paranoia goes sky high. Thankfully the vets cleared Maya yesterday and I was finally able to sleep the whole night without being paranoid and having to check on her, so... yay! She has a little scar, but it otherwise back in tip top shape (and back running around and fighting with her sister again like nothing happened).

The story here (which actually continues in the promo part to) is continued in the Ravyn RP.

I'll repost in the other thread too.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 380
"Deals with the devil that are too good to be true"
[Image: syren2021.png]
As mentioned above, the CD here picks up where the promo section of Syren's ended.  

Enjoy.

[Image: thediary.png]

Ravyn Taylor's Diary
An excerpt from February, 2024
[Image: ravyn-2021.png]
Here we go! Best of luck Alexis! Enjoy, everyone!

Who am I?
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]