Enigma & EFN vs. BHS & Chris Dumont
The Enigma & The European Fiery Nation (Dakon Theron & Ludvig Eriksson) vs. Body, Heart & Soul (Colleen & Aisling) & "The Ronin" Chris Dumont

Retribution 2024

2 RP Limit per person; 6 per team
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET MONDAY, March 4, 2024
Emerging from the Shadows

As the weight of his father's revelation settled upon him like a suffocating shroud, Elias struggled to make sense of the truth laid bare before him. His father, the enigmatic leader of the cult that had haunted Thornbrooke for generations, stood before him—a living contradiction of everything Elias had ever known.

"You're... my father?" Elias whispered, the words barely escaping his lips as he grappled with the enormity of the revelation. The man before him bore little resemblance to the father he had envisioned—a father lost to darkness, a father whose absence had left a void in Elias's life.

His father nodded solemnly, a flicker of regret crossing his features. "Yes, Elias," he admitted, his voice heavy with remorse. "I am your father, though I understand if you cannot forgive me for the choices I've made."

The cavern seemed to close in around them, the air thick with tension as Elias struggled to process the truth. His father—the man he had longed to find, the man whose absence had fueled his quest—was not the hero he had imagined, but a figure consumed by the very darkness Elias had sworn to defeat.

"And this... this is our legacy?" Elias gestured toward the ancient tome, the weight of its secrets bearing down upon him with renewed intensity.

His father nodded once more, his expression pained. "Yes, Elias," he replied. "This is the legacy of Thornbrooke—the legacy I have inherited, and the legacy I have passed on to you."
A sense of resignation washed over Elias as he surveyed the cavern, the shadows seeming to dance with mocking laughter around them. The secrets of Thornbrooke, the darkness that had plagued his family for generations—they were a burden Elias could no longer deny.

But amidst the despair that threatened to engulf him, Elias felt a flicker of determination ignite within his soul. He may have uncovered the truth of his family's legacy, but his journey was far from over. With a steely resolve, Elias vowed to confront the darkness that had plagued Thornbrooke for centuries, to uncover the secrets hidden within its shadowed depths, and to forge his own path in the face of adversity.

For he was Elias Veil, and though the road ahead was fraught with peril, he would not falter in his quest for redemption. With his father by his side, Elias embarked on the next chapter of his journey, ready to confront the darkness that lurked within and without, and to emerge stronger on the other side.

As Elias and his father stood amidst the echoing whispers of the cavern, a sense of unease settled over them like a suffocating fog. The revelation of their familial bond was a heavy burden to bear, but it was only the beginning of their shared journey into the heart of Thornbrooke's darkness.

With a solemn nod, Elias's father gestured toward the ancient tome resting upon the pedestal, its pages whispering secrets long forgotten. "There is much you have yet to learn, Elias," he said, his voice tinged with regret. "The truth of Thornbrooke's legacy runs deeper than you can imagine."

Elias swallowed hard, his resolve steeling against the overwhelming tide of uncertainty. "I am ready," he declared, his voice steady despite the tumultuous emotions churning within him. "Ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead, to uncover the secrets that have haunted our family for generations."

Together, father and son turned their attention to the tome, its pages illuminated by the flickering light of torches that lined the cavern walls. As they delved into its ancient passages, they unearthed tales of betrayal and redemption, of darkness and light intertwined in a delicate dance.

With each revelation, Elias felt a sense of clarity wash over him, as if pieces of a long-forgotten puzzle were finally falling into place. The mysteries of Thornbrooke began to unravel before his eyes, revealing a tapestry of deceit and intrigue that spanned centuries.

But amidst the revelations, Elias sensed something else—a presence lurking in the shadows, watching their every move with malevolent intent. His father's grip tightened on his shoulder, a silent warning of the dangers that lurked within the depths of the cavern.

"We must tread carefully, Elias," his father cautioned, his voice low with urgency. "The darkness of Thornbrooke is not easily vanquished, and there are those who would seek to exploit its secrets for their own gain."

Elias nodded in understanding, his determination burning brighter than ever. He may have uncovered the truth of his family's legacy, but his journey was far from over. With his father by his side, Elias vowed to confront the darkness that had plagued Thornbrooke for centuries, to uncover the secrets hidden within its shadowed depths, and to emerge stronger on the other side.

For he was Elias Veil, and though the road ahead was fraught with peril, he would not falter in his quest for redemption. With his father at his side, Elias embarked on the next chapter of his journey, ready to face whatever trials awaited him in the dark heart of Thornbrooke.

As Elias and his father stood before the ancient altar, a sense of urgency filled the cavern air. The weight of centuries-old secrets pressed down upon them, urging them to unravel the mysteries that had long lain dormant within Thornbrooke's shadowed embrace.

With a determined nod, Elias turned to his father, his eyes blazing with newfound resolve. "We cannot allow the darkness to consume us," he declared, his voice ringing out with conviction. "We must confront it head-on, no matter the cost."

His father's gaze softened, a glimmer of pride shining in his eyes. "You speak true, Elias," he replied, his voice tinged with a mix of regret and determination. "But be warned—the path ahead is fraught with danger, and the shadows will stop at nothing to protect their secrets."

Undeterred, Elias reached out to touch the ancient carvings that adorned the altar, his fingers tracing the intricate patterns with a sense of reverence. "Then we must press onward," he said, his voice steady despite the unease that gnawed at his insides. "We must uncover the truth, no matter what horrors await us."

Together, father and son embarked on their quest, their footsteps echoing through the cavern as they delved deeper into the heart of Thornbrooke's darkness. With each passing moment, the air grew colder, the shadows more oppressive, but still they pressed on, driven by a shared sense of purpose and the promise of redemption.

As they ventured deeper into the labyrinthine depths of the cavern, Elias felt a sense of unease settle over him like a suffocating shroud. Whispers echoed through the darkness, their words too faint to discern but laden with malevolent intent.

But Elias refused to yield to fear, drawing strength from the bond he shared with his father and the determination that burned within his soul. For he knew that only by confronting the darkness head-on could he hope to banish it from Thornbrooke once and for all.

And so, with courage in their hearts and fire in their veins, Elias and his father plunged deeper into the abyss, ready to face whatever trials awaited them in the dark heart of Thornbrooke's secrets.

As Elias and his father navigated the labyrinthine tunnels of the ancient cavern, the oppressive darkness seemed to weigh upon them like a tangible force. Each step forward felt like a battle against unseen adversaries, the very air thick with the lingering echoes of forgotten whispers.

But still, they pressed on, guided by a shared determination to unravel the mysteries that had plagued Thornbrooke for generations. Their journey was fraught with peril, the shadows conspiring to thwart their every move, but Elias refused to falter, drawing strength from the knowledge that his father stood at his side.

As they ventured deeper into the heart of the cavern, the air grew colder, the shadows denser, until it felt as though they were enveloped in a suffocating embrace. Strange symbols adorned the walls, their meaning lost to time, while ancient artifacts lay scattered amidst the rubble, relics of a bygone era.

With each passing moment, Elias felt a growing sense of unease gnawing at his insides, a primal instinct warning him of the dangers that lurked in the shadows. But still, he pressed on, driven by a fierce determination to uncover the truth, no matter the cost.

At long last, they reached the heart of the cavern—a vast chamber bathed in an otherworldly glow, its walls adorned with strange carvings and symbols that seemed to pulse with an otherworldly energy. In the center of the chamber stood a towering pedestal, upon which rested a tome of ancient wisdom—a tome that held the key to unlocking Thornbrooke's darkest secrets.

With trembling hands, Elias reached out to touch the ancient tome, his fingers tracing the intricate patterns that adorned its weathered pages. As he did, a surge of power coursed through him, filling him with a sense of purpose and resolve.

But their moment of triumph was short-lived, for as Elias turned to his father, he saw the fear and uncertainty reflected in his eyes. Something was amiss, something dark and sinister lurked in the shadows, waiting to be unleashed.

With a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, Elias realized that their journey was far from over, and that the true test of their courage lay ahead. For the darkness that dwelled within Thornbrooke was not so easily vanquished, and the shadows held secrets that could shatter their very souls.

As Elias and his father stood in the chamber, a sense of trepidation hung heavy in the air, their surroundings bathed in an eerie glow that seemed to emanate from the very walls themselves. The ancient tome before them pulsated with an otherworldly energy, its secrets beckoning to be revealed.

But as Elias reached out to grasp the tome, a sudden tremor shook the chamber, sending ripples of fear through both father and son. The walls seemed to groan with the weight of ages, as if protesting the intrusion into their sacred domain.

"We must hurry," Elias's father urged, his voice strained with urgency. "The darkness grows stronger by the moment, and we are running out of time."
With a shared glance, Elias and his father knew that they could delay no longer. With trembling hands, Elias opened the ancient tome, its pages crackling with age as he delved into its forbidden knowledge.

As he read, a sense of horror washed over him, his eyes widening in disbelief at the revelations contained within. The tome spoke of dark rituals and forbidden rites, of sacrifices made in the name of power and control. And at the center of it all stood a figure shrouded in darkness—a figure that Elias knew all too well.

"It cannot be," Elias whispered, his voice barely audible amidst the growing cacophony of sound. "Father... How did you become the leader of the cult?”

His father's gaze was heavy with guilt and regret, his features twisted with the burden of his dark legacy. "I sought power," he confessed, his voice a mere whisper in the oppressive silence. "But in doing so, I unleashed a darkness that threatens to consume us all."

With a heavy heart, Elias realized the full extent of his father's betrayal, and the weight of the truth bore down upon him like a crushing weight. But even as despair threatened to overwhelm him, a spark of determination ignited within his soul.

"We must stop this," Elias declared, his voice firm with resolve. "We cannot let the darkness win."

With a shared nod, father and son knew that their journey was far from over, and that the true test of their courage lay ahead. For the darkness that dwelled within Thornbrooke was not so easily vanquished, and the shadows held secrets that could shatter their very souls. But together, they would face whatever horrors awaited them, united in their quest to confront the darkness and reclaim their destiny.

In the dimly lit chamber of Elias Veil's memories, the weight of the past hung heavy like a shroud. He stood amidst the echoes of Thornbrooke's secrets, his mind a labyrinth of darkness and revelation.

But as the shadows of the past began to fade, a new reality emerged—a reality where Elias Veil was no more, replaced by the enigmatic figure known only as the Enigma. In the depths of his compound, surrounded by his loyal followers, the Enigma stood poised at the precipice of destiny.

His four disciples, cloaked in shadows, awaited his command with unwavering loyalty, their allegiance forged in the crucible of darkness. Together, they formed a formidable force, united in their quest to unravel the mysteries of Thornbrooke and conquer the darkness that lurked within.

As the Enigma gazed upon his disciples, a sense of purpose burned within him—a purpose born from the ashes of the past and fueled by the promise of a future shrouded in shadow. With each passing moment, the divide between Elias Veil and the Enigma grew wider, until at last, there was only the darkness—a darkness that whispered secrets of power and dominion, waiting to be unleashed upon the world.

The Enigma's commanding presence loomed large in the dimly lit chamber, his voice cutting through the silence like a sharp blade. Each word dripped with an eerie authority, sending shivers down the spines of his loyal disciples gathered around him.
"My disciples," he intoned, his voice echoing off the walls with a chilling resonance, "Sunday night marks the threshold of Retribution. We stand poised on the precipice of destiny, ready to unleash the full extent of our wrath upon those who dare oppose us."

As he spoke, the shadows seemed to quiver in anticipation, as if eager to heed the call of their dark master. The air crackled with a palpable sense of tension, each disciple hanging on his every word with unwavering devotion.

The Enigma's gaze swept over his followers, his masked visage betraying no hint of emotion. In the dim light, his eyes gleamed with an otherworldly intensity, casting an unsettling glow upon the faces of those gathered before him.

"Sunday," he declared, his voice ringing with an ominous certainty, "we shall reign down destruction upon our enemies with righteous fury. None shall escape the grasp of our vengeance, for we are the harbingers of Retribution, and our will shall be made manifest."

In the dimly lit chamber, the Enigma's four disciples stood like silent sentinels, their figures cloaked in the shifting shadows that danced along the walls. Each one exuded an aura of eerie intensity, their unwavering loyalty to their master evident in the way they awaited his command.

Their allegiance had been forged in the crucible of darkness, tested and proven time and again in the face of countless trials. Together, they formed a formidable force, bound by a shared purpose and a relentless drive to unravel the mysteries of Thornbrooke and conquer the darkness that lurked within.

"As the SCW Television Champion," the Enigma's voice rang out with a chilling authority, resonating with pride and menace alike, "I am the embodiment of fear, the harbinger of doom. And tonight, our opponents will feel the full force of my power."

His words hung heavy in the air, casting a sinister pall over the chamber as his disciples absorbed the weight of his proclamation. Each one stood ready, their resolve unyielding, their loyalty unwavering. For they knew that in the darkness, their master reigned supreme, and they were but instruments of his will, ready to unleash havoc upon all who dared to stand in their path.

In the dimly lit chamber, where shadows writhed like living entities, a subtle flicker of annoyance flashed in the depths of the Enigma's piercing gaze. Tonight's alliance, though necessary, grated against his solitary nature like sandpaper against skin.
As he surveyed the assembled disciples, a palpable tension hung heavy in the air, a silent reminder of the uneasy partnership forged under the cloak of darkness. Their presence, while begrudgingly accepted for now, was not embraced with warmth or enthusiasm. The Enigma's allegiance lay solely with the shadows, and any semblance of camaraderie was a facade—a fleeting arrangement designed to serve his inscrutable purposes.

"But, know this, European Fiery Nation," his voice rumbled, resonating with an otherworldly authority that seemed to command the very air around him. "You stand at the precipice of darkness." His words hung heavy in the air, suffusing the chamber with an aura of foreboding.

The Enigma's eyes gleamed with an ominous intensity as he continued, his gaze piercing through the veil of shadows to fix upon each of his disciples in turn. "Fail me," he intoned, his voice low and ominous, "and you shall discover the true meaning of despair."

His words lingered in the air like a sinister incantation, casting a palpable sense of dread over all who dared to listen. In that moment, the disciples understood the gravity of their allegiance to the Enigma, knowing that failure was not an option in the realm of darkness where consequences were unforgiving and punishments were severe.
SCW Record

8-2

Current SCW Television Champion
{The screen static jumps and we find ourselves looking at none other than the “Ronin” himself, Chris Dumont, the son of the man once known internationally as the “One Man Crime Spree” is leaning against a black car in the parking lot outside of the Yard House restaurant, his hands in the pockets of his black jeans and sporting the “Young Punks” shirt with a slight smirk on his face}

Chris: So after a semi short wait, the time for my actual wrestling debut here for Supreme Championship Wrestling has finally arrived and my debut is happening at Retribution where I'm tagging with the former Playgirls, now known as "Body, Heart, and Soul" in the forms of Colleen and Aisling against the SCW Television champion in Enigma and the boys Dakon and Ludvig, the European Fiery Nation in a six man.

Not going to lie, while I’m really looking forward to debuting for this company and the level of talent here and after watching how hard Davey has to fight the other wrestlers here and then helping him with shit on the last edition of Breakdown, I’m not gonna lie when I say that this is going to be one hell of a fucking ride…but you know, I got to tell the truth about something else before I get into the bulk of this promo, so if ya’ll will bear with me for just a moment.

You see, when I first heard that I was going to be teaming with the former Playgirls against Enigma and the EFN, I was kind of iffy…especially since me and the boys kept giving Davey-boy shit for his interest in the group, I mean everything that they did in that ring was disjointed and out of synch and that made me question things even more… or I did until I went to my father and asked him to see if I was missing something.

The Bastard Mastermind that he is, showed me that I did.

Oh and what he showed me proved to me that Davey was a great and magnificent bastard!!

You see, while all of my and the rest of the gang's teasing of our boy Davey aside, I stopped and then took my father’s advice and started to rewatch *EVERYTHING* that you have done, girls, and after watching how you girls have been handling yourselves...I can see what Davey has seen about you and why he's so keen on helping you three out because you three have got some truly potent talent at your combined disposals...but you've got your collective eyes wide shut, clinging to the edge of the pool, too afraid of drowning

At Retribution...I'm going to have to help you let go.

{Chris stops and pulls his hands out of his pockets, holding them up in a “hold on” kind of motion}

Chris: Now, I’m not going to coach the two of you, Colleen and Aisling, but I’m going to lead and show by example, push if I have to…but one way or another, maybe by having someone who’s studied under Serenity Scorpio and Jacob Striker as a student of the Queen’s Road Lucharesu…

…and no, I’m not talking about that fake ass, thrown together pile of happy horse shit that Ace Sky keeps promoting and harping on about that is his experimental and epic style that gives him a nonexistent advantage, but the legitimate pure full on Fury Road wrestling style that’s made epic careers for people like Stephanie Matsuda and Davey’s older brother Jacob, and while I still believe that Davey might have another reason for it on top of the other, I can freely see that there is something untapped in these girls…something that when it becomes untapped we’re going to see something truly epic, just you wait.

Now as for our opponents at the pay per view. I want to speak with the FEN first and ask, why are you working with this Enigma putz and not Konrad? And furthermore, why go after the girls?

Is it because they have a much better sense of fashion then the two of you…or is it because one of them is prettier than the both of you combined, boys?

I mean come on seriously here, throw me a freaking bone because I’m at a complete loss as to why the two of you are even in this match honestly.

{Chris’ smile then slowly disappears before he runs both of his hands through his hair as his expression becomes much more serious}

Chris: All joking aside boys, it really doesn’t matter what brings you into this match at the pay per view because when you boil things right down to it, I downright fucking refuse to let me first match here in SCW end with a loss to a couple of overbearing hacks like you, so you’ll pardon me if I just bypass the part where I’m supposed to give you both the partial credit that you could very well beat me and just move onto the the simple fact of that shit isn’t happening because I have spent too long and worked too hard to get to this position to allow two little hacks like you get in the way of my career in this sport getting off to an epic start.

What does matter is the simple fact that whatever this “unfinished business” that the two of you and little Ginny have with the girls is now kaput, done-so, over…and if you have a problem with me saying these things then you need to understand that it will all be out there on the table at the pay per view, and if you three are of the honest but false belief that my being there will hold them down, then you’d better shut that shit down because I’m a Dumont and that means being in these kinds of matches is a family speciality because my father made his bones in tag and multi tag matches.

I mean in his first match and debut *ANYWHERE*, he became one half of the very first Insane Wrestling Federation World Tag Team champions with his decades long tag partner and best friend, the man that I was in fact named for even!

So if anything, there’s nothing that you two in the EFN can do to slow nor stop me once I get going in that match, kiddos, so don’t even try to slow me down.

And that goes triple for you, Enigma.

You see our problem, more to the point Davey’s, was with SMP but the moment that you puffed up your chest to me, buddy boy, and all that did was show me that you want me to drop you like a bad habit right there in the middle of the ring at the pay per view and eventually tearing you down off of your pedestal to claim the SCW Television championship for my own….and yeah, I know that Davey already has designs for that title but I think fate has different designs for him, eh?

Now, before you start thumping your chest, Enigma, and telling me how much of a fool that I am for stepping up instead of being afraid of you or something corny like that…No, what I am Enigma is a confident son of a bitch who knows what he wants and knows *exactly* how to do things to get the job done and I know how to get the job done because I am a Dumont, and we’re not exactly known for leaving a job half-finished, oh and if you think that you’re hoodoo your voodoo shit will work on me, understand this-I grew up in the lockers rooms around the wrestling world, from Germany to Grand Rapids, from Japan to Jersey and back again, and I’ve meet people who could pump out a whole funk ton of darkness a lot worse than you, we’re talking straight up King in Yellow shit…and then there’s you, Enigma.

I mean seriously, I caught what I assumed was your promo…and got really confused with what you were trying to say with it. I mean I get that you are wanting to have Dakon and Theron do all of the work so that you can take all of the credit and all that shit, but remember, Enigma, you threatened me to stay out of your shit….well, I guess it won’t be very hard for you to forget when my right fist is smashing into that bit of tire fire that you call a face, right?

So again for the record, you can puff out your chest and try to be all hoodoo you voodoo as much as you want, Enigma, but I’ve seen you wrestle and while you might have some okay moments in the ring, the moment that you puffed up your chest at me was the moment that the sands of time have started to run out on your time as this company’s television champion because everybody, no matter who the hell you are, is always one step away from being called a code zero…and that goes especially for you.

So stop trying to be cryptic, I’m being plain and simple with you Enigma because if you want to go that cryptic route with me then you need to understand that I get enough of that from playing Persona 5 on the Playstation Five!

{Chris then pushes off of his car, a small smile starting to cross his face}

Chris: And that’s pretty much all I want to say for now because I’m pretty sure that my partners for this match are going to give much more bloody creative thoughts on the Fire Nation boys, and just like Davey-boy, I’ve got my faith in them.

Looking forward to facing off with all in the ring, catch you cats later.

{Chris then walks away as the screen static jumps to black}
THE ARTICLES OF AISLING:  Article 2 - Journey Into The Unknown

[Image: rNc97h.gif]
Emerging from the Shadows Part II

In the dimly lit chamber, Elias Veil stood face to face with the figure he had longed to find yet dreaded to confront—his father. The air crackled with tension, the silence heavy with unspoken words and the weight of centuries-old secrets.

Elias's gaze bore into his father's, searching for answers, for a flicker of recognition in the eyes that mirrored his own. But all he found was a cold indifference, a mask of detachment that sent a shiver down his spine.

"You..." Elias's voice faltered, choked by the emotions that threatened to overwhelm him. "You left us. You abandoned us to the darkness."

His father's expression remained impassive, his features cast in shadow as if to shield himself from the accusations hurled his way. "I had my reasons, Elias," he replied, his voice devoid of remorse. "Reasons you couldn't possibly understand."

The words hung between them like a gulf, widening with each passing moment until it seemed insurmountable. Elias felt a surge of anger rise within him, hot and fierce, fueled by years of longing and resentment.

"You owe us an explanation," Elias demanded, his voice tinged with desperation. "I need to know why you left, why you chose the darkness over your own family."

His father's gaze softened, if only for a fleeting moment, a hint of sorrow flickering behind the veil of indifference. "There are things you cannot comprehend, Elias," he said, his voice barely more than a whisper. "Things that would drive you to madness if you knew the truth."

But Elias was undeterred, his resolve hardened by the need for closure, for understanding. "I can handle the truth," he insisted, his voice tinged with defiance. "I deserve to know."

With a heavy sigh, Elias's father relented, his features drawn with resignation as he prepared to unveil the secrets that had long haunted their family. "Very well," he said, his voice laden with sorrow. "But know this, Elias—the truth comes with a price, one that we may not be prepared to pay."

And with that ominous warning hanging in the air, Elias and his father prepared to embark on a journey into the heart of darkness, where the shadows held secrets that could shatter their very souls.

As Elias and his father stood in the chamber, a heavy silence hung between them, laden with unspoken tension and the weight of years of estrangement. The flickering torchlight cast dancing shadows across the walls, accentuating the solemnity of the moment.

Elias's gaze bore into his father, searching for answers amidst the darkness that shrouded them both. Yet, the man before him remained an enigma, his features obscured by the shadows, his intentions inscrutable.

"What is the meaning of this?" Elias demanded, his voice echoing in the chamber, tinged with frustration and apprehension. "Why have you brought me here?"

His father's response was slow, deliberate, each word weighted with significance. "We stand on the threshold of a momentous occasion, Elias," he said, his voice low and gravelly. "A ritual that has been passed down through generations—a ritual that will unlock the true power of Thornbrooke's legacy."

Elias's brow furrowed in confusion, his mind racing with questions and doubts. He had long yearned for his father's guidance, yet now that they stood face to face, he found himself recoiling from the man before him, a stranger shrouded in darkness.

"And what of your role in all of this?" Elias pressed, his voice laced with skepticism. "Are you the orchestrator of this madness, or merely a pawn in someone else's game?"

His father's eyes flashed with a mixture of anger and hurt, his jaw clenched in frustration. "Do not presume to know the depths of my intentions, Elias," he growled, his voice tinged with a hint of menace. "You may have spent years wandering in search of the truth, but you have yet to grasp the magnitude of what is at stake."

With a heavy sigh, Elias realized that his father held the key to unlocking the mysteries that had plagued Thornbrooke for centuries. Yet, the rift between them seemed wider than ever, a gaping chasm that threatened to swallow them whole.

But as the blood moon cast its crimson glow upon the chamber, Elias knew that he had no choice but to confront the darkness that lurked within—both within himself and within his father. For only by facing the truth head-on could he hope to uncover the secrets of Thornbrooke's legacy and reclaim his family's honor.

In the eerie stillness of the chamber, the tension between father and son seemed to thicken, suffocating them in its oppressive grip. The air hummed with a palpable energy, as if the very walls themselves were alive with anticipation of the ritual to come.

As Elias's father stepped forward, his movements deliberate and purposeful, Elias couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at him from within. Despite the years of longing for his father's presence, the reality of their reunion was far from the joyful reconciliation he had imagined.

"We must begin," his father intoned, his voice echoing off the stone walls with an eerie resonance. "The blood moon approaches, and with it, the culmination of our destiny."

Elias hesitated, his gaze locked with his father's, searching for any sign of the man he once knew buried beneath the cloak of darkness. But all he found was an abyss—an emptiness that mirrored the shadows that enveloped them both.

With a reluctant nod, Elias resigned himself to the inevitable, knowing that there was no turning back now. The legacy of Thornbrooke demanded his presence, and he would be remiss to deny the call of destiny, no matter how foreboding its embrace.

Together, father and son moved towards the center of the chamber, where an ancient altar awaited them, its stone surface etched with symbols of power and sacrifice. As the blood moon cast its crimson light through the chamber's windows, bathing everything in its eerie glow, Elias felt a chill run down his spine—a premonition of the darkness that awaited them.

With trembling hands, Elias's father produced a gleaming dagger from beneath his cloak, its blade glinting in the moonlight like a beacon of doom. Without a word, he handed the dagger to Elias, his eyes burning with a fervent intensity that sent a shiver down Elias's spine.

"This is our destiny, Elias," his father whispered, his voice a haunting echo in the chamber's depths. "Embrace it, for the fate of Thornbrooke hangs in the balance."

And with that, Elias knew that there was no turning back. With the weight of Thornbrooke's legacy heavy upon his shoulders, he took the dagger in hand, steeling himself for the ritual to come—a ritual that would test the very limits of his resolve and plunge him into the heart of darkness itself.

As Elias gripped the dagger, a surge of conflicting emotions coursed through him—fear, uncertainty, and a lingering sense of betrayal intertwined with a flicker of determination. He couldn't deny the gravity of the moment, nor the weight of the legacy he was about to inherit.
With a steady hand, Elias approached the ancient altar, each step echoing in the chamber like a solemn drumbeat marking the rhythm of destiny. The stone beneath his feet felt cold and unyielding, a stark reminder of the path he had chosen to walk.
With the ritual complete, Elias Veil stood amidst the remnants of the ancient chamber, his body pulsating with newfound power and purpose. The darkness that had once loomed over Thornbrooke now coursed through his veins, a potent force that bound him to the shadows and the secrets they held.

His father watched with a mixture of awe and trepidation, the weight of their shared legacy hanging heavy in the air. For Elias, the ritual had been a crucible, a trial by fire that had forged him into something beyond human—an enigma wrapped in darkness, a guardian of the village's darkest truths.

As the blood moon waned, casting its final, lingering rays upon the chamber, Elias turned to his father, his gaze unwavering. "We are bound by more than blood now," he declared, his voice resonating with a newfound authority. "We are bound by destiny, by the secrets that have shaped our family for generations."

His father nodded solemnly, his expression a mask of resignation mingled with a glimmer of pride. "Thornbrooke is in your hands now, Elias," he said, his voice heavy with the weight of his words. "Guard its secrets well, for they are both its salvation and its curse."

With a final, lingering glance at the chamber that had forever altered the course of his life, Elias Veil stepped into the moonlit night, his heart heavy with the knowledge of the trials that lay ahead. But amidst the darkness, he found solace in the newfound strength that pulsed within him, a strength born from sacrifice, from revelation, and from the unyielding resolve to confront the shadows that lurked within Thornbrooke's heart.

And as Elias disappeared into the night, the echoes of the blood moon ritual lingered in the air, a haunting reminder of the darkness that now dwelled within the heart of the forsaken village—and the enigmatic figure who had embraced it as his own.

As he reached the altar, Elias's father stepped back, his gaze fixed on his son with a mixture of pride and apprehension. It was a silent acknowledgment of the burden Elias now carried—a burden that transcended the confines of their fractured relationship and bound them together in the face of their shared destiny.

With a deep breath, Elias raised the dagger high above his head, its blade shimmering in the blood moon's light. His heart thundered in his chest, each beat a steady cadence driving him forward into the unknown.

As the ritual began, Elias closed his eyes and uttered the ancient incantations passed down through generations of Veils. The words felt foreign on his tongue, yet somehow familiar, as if they were etched into the very fabric of his being.

With each invocation, the chamber seemed to tremble, the air thick with the promise of power and the specter of darkness. Shadows danced along the walls, their movements mirroring Elias's own as he surrendered himself to the ritual's embrace.

And then, with a single, decisive motion, Elias plunged the dagger into his own flesh, its blade biting deep into his skin with a searing pain that cut through the haze of the ritual. A crimson tide spilled forth, mingling with the moonlight in a grotesque tableau of sacrifice and rebirth.

As Elias's blood mingled with the ancient stone of the altar, a surge of raw energy pulsed through him, suffusing every fiber of his being with an otherworldly power. In that moment of agony and ecstasy, Elias embraced his destiny, his transformation complete as he embraced the darkness that had long haunted his bloodline.

And as the blood moon reached its zenith, casting its baleful gaze upon Thornbrooke, Elias Veil emerged from the chamber forever changed—a vessel of darkness, a guardian of secrets, and the harbinger of a new era for the forsaken village.

In the chamber where shadows danced in macabre patterns, where ancient secrets whispered on the wind, the Enigma stood as a sentinel of darkness. The same chamber that had witnessed Elias Veil's transformation now bore witness to the enigmatic figure's dominion.

As he gazed upon the arcane symbols etched into the walls, a sense of familiarity washed over him—a distant echo of a past he had long since left behind. The memories of Elias Veil lingered like ghosts in the shadows, a reminder of the journey that had led him to this moment.

But the Enigma was no longer bound by the shackles of his former self. He had transcended the limitations of mortality, embracing the darkness that flowed through Thornbrooke's veins as his own. And in this chamber, where the blood moon had cast its sinister glow, he found solace in the knowledge that he had become something far greater than the man he once was.

With a sense of purpose burning in his soul, the Enigma raised his gaze to the heavens, the shadows swirling around him like tendrils of smoke. In this chamber of secrets, he would lay claim to his destiny, forging a path of darkness that would shake the very foundations of Thornbrooke and beyond.

In the chamber where shadows writhed like living entities, the Enigma's voice emerged with a chilling clarity, slicing through the oppressive silence like a blade of obsidian. Each word resonated with an eerie authority, commanding attention from all who dared to listen.

"Chris Dumont," he intoned, his voice carrying a sinister weight that seemed to echo off the ancient walls. "Body, Heart, and Soul. Know that you stand before the SCW Television Champion, a master of shadows and the harbinger of doom."

As the words hung in the air, a palpable sense of menace emanated from the Enigma, his presence casting a long shadow over the chamber. In the dim light, his figure seemed to blur with the darkness, a spectral apparition that embodied the very essence of fear and uncertainty.

"And know this," his voice dropped to a sinister growl, each word dripping with ominous intent. "Your defiance will be met with swift and merciless retribution. In the realm of darkness, there is no escape, no reprieve. Only the eternal embrace of oblivion awaits those who dare to challenge me."

As the Enigma spoke, his words seemed to echo off the chamber walls, reverberating with an unsettling finality. The shadows danced around him, as if stirred by the dark energy of his proclamation, amplifying the ominous atmosphere that enveloped the chamber.

"Sunday night, you face not only me but the full force of the darkness that resides within Thornbrooke," he proclaimed, his voice resonating off the ancient stone walls with a chilling finality. Each word seemed to carry the weight of centuries-old secrets, reverberating through the chamber like an ominous prelude to doom. "Prepare yourselves for the reckoning that awaits, for in the realm of shadows, there is no escape, no reprieve."

His declaration hung heavy in the air, suffusing the chamber with an oppressive sense of foreboding. The darkness seemed to draw closer, embracing the Enigma like a sinister cloak, amplifying the malevolent aura that surrounded him.

With his message delivered, the Enigma turned to his disciples, a silent command passing between them as they prepared to embark on their journey into the heart of darkness. "Prepare yourselves," he whispered, his voice a chilling echo in the chamber, "for the hour of Retribution is at hand."

Together, they stood united, a formidable force ready to confront whatever challenges awaited them. The Enigma's gaze flickered with an otherworldly intensity, a silent warning to their adversaries that they were not to be trifled with.

"Chris Dumont, Body, Heart, and Soul," he intoned, his words carrying the weight of inevitability. "Know that the Enigma and the European Fiery Nation stand ready for whatever you may bring. Tonight, the shadows shall be our allies, and the darkness our shield. May Retribution be swift and merciless."

With that, the Enigma and his disciples vanished into the darkness, leaving behind only the haunting echo of their presence—a harbinger of the trials to come.

SCW Record

8-2

Current SCW Television Champion
Dakon's story. Atlanta, Georgia. Monday 26th February. (Off-Camera)

It had been a busy time at the Blade Cycle Club as Dakon promoted Ginny as another co-owner of the motorcycle club that Dakon owned along with Michael and now Ginny as co-owners of the Blade Cycle Club. He got a fair amount of attendance from people watching World Superbikes races in Australia over the weekend. Dakon was happy to be with Ginny and knows more about what his tag partner does on the business front, considering he went to visit the other day, and Ludvig knows and has visited Dakon's Motorcycle club.

Tonight was a darts competition night where everyone had the dartboards fully completed. Dakon, while sitting at the bar with Ginny, asked her a question as he held her hand about how noisy and packed the club was because of a darts competition later today.

Dakon Theron: "So, you want to play darts with me today?"

Ginny Raab: "Can we compete in the competition here, seeing we're co-owners after all?"

Dakon Theron: "Of course, we can't do the competition, but I meant somewhere else, away from here, later tonight in a different bar."

Ginny Raab: "Sounds good."

Dakon wanted to do that later because he had to ensure the place was running well, as always, for the darts competition they were doing tonight. Ginny, who had been with Dakon for a few months as a couple, still had yet to tell Konrad they were together. However, Lord Raab knows and approves the relationship. Ginny had a question on her mind.

Ginny Raab: "We've been dating a while, and I haven't asked you this question that's been on my mind for a while. How did you and Konrad first meet each other?"

Dakon Theron: “Honestly, it was from his ex wife Luzia. She looked online for wrestler meet-ups with Konrad and needed Konrad to use his aggression on me when things got to him. We've been friends since, in reality, two thousand and twenty-one. So, it's a new friendship, but I wouldn't treasure it for the world. I did him a favour by being his punching bag. He just needed a guy not in the racing business to talk to."

Ginny Raab: "How I knew there was something more to you both than just meeting up at a wrestling school. But how does Konrad not know about this club or anything you do outside wrestling?"

Dakon Theron: "He doesn't engage with that, and he never has, which I did wonder why in the beginning, but then I realised I'm a wrestler, and he may not like to share secrets with me. I was the one who asked Konrad to do a tag team with him because he had fears of trust, and the fears are still there. So he said no at first, but after some pressure, he accepted, and here Ludvig and I are."

Only a few people knew it wasn't Konrad who asked Dakon to form a team; it was Dakon's idea. Of course, Ginny could relate to Dakon, knowing although she was sick of Konrad's shenanigans in the wrestling business, she knew it was vital for Konrad to bury everything he held from his past to improve in the future. A waiter stood over Dakon and Ginny.

Dakon Theron: "We take two beers, please."

Even though he owned the club, he still had to pay for the drinks to make business money, as he wasn't the kind of guy who wanted drinks for free. Ginny kissed Dakon to thank him for the beer when the waiter gave the beers to him and Ginny.

Ginny Raab: "We need to tell Konrad about us. Markus may have approved our relationship, but Konrad doesn't know anything, and we need to tell him."

Dakon Theron: "We can't tell him if he's not speaking to us right now. I tried calling him, but he didn't answer."

Ginny Raab: "Remember, we give Konrad some space. I'm sure he has a reason, and I haven't contacted him because things are raw between us because of what he's done. He needs space to figure things out for himself. Markus said he might be getting some help, and I hope he has."

Dakon Theron: "Is there a reason Konrad refuses to go for the World Title?"

Ginny Raab: "Yes, he's scared to death of the opportunity. He has never dealt with pressure well, and I hope that's the help he's getting because it would benefit the team as much as you and Ludvig capturing the tag titles will."

Dakon nodded as his mates came over despite wanting time with Ginny, being a couple and all of Michael as he was the other co-owner when Dakon and Ginny went away on business and had to ask a question.

Michael: "You two alright?"

Dakon Theron: "Yeah, we're fine. Just talking about the wrestling business's future when her uncle returns is all. Like him knowing about Ginny and me being a couple."

Ginny Raab: "He's been too focused on Kandis, and we haven't heard from him since the Body, Heart and Soul PPV."

Dakon made funny faces when hearing the name, considering it's the team he and Ludvig have to face for Retribution PPV. Of course, Michael doesn't know anything about wrestling, apart from Dakon and Ginny being involved and having yet to meet Ludvig or Konrad; despite Ludvig's visit the other day, it was closed.

Michael: "I think you should tell him as I don't know Konrad outside of racing and wrestling, of course, but I don't think he'd be happy."

Ginny Raab: "I know, and I feel bad about it, but at the same time, he's done things I disapprove of with his shit in the ring. But we're fine; leave us be."

Michael walked away, and Dakon didn't appreciate Ginny saying that, but he understood because talking about Konrad only upset her. She got along very well with his motorcycle members. Dakon, of course, wasn't going to do anything risky with Ginny until Konrad knew.

Dakon Theron: "We focus on building this club to gain more members. Thank you, by the way, for getting that Justin Marks contact. He invited me to that Trackhouse Aprilia bike launch and was a great dude."

Ginny Raab: "He is, and what about the plans of bringing Miguel and Raul here?"

Dakon Theron: "Oh, he said he will when the United States Moto GP race is on in April. It's on the week of it, so we'll prepare everything for people to meet the riders and Justin himself. I had a good time at the launch, and so did Michael."

Ginny Raab: "Yeah, it seemed on the Moto GP website. Like one big party over there. Shame I wasn't a co-owner back then to see it all."

Dakon Theron: "That's what makes our motorcycle club different from anyone else is we don't do illegal drugs like most motorcycle clubs have. We invite motorcycle stars to come and visit, including Moto America, which we will also show here next weekend for the Daytona race. It's a club dedicated to racing fans and those who ride motorcycles."

Ginny hugged Dakon briefly, showing that Dakon, like Ludvig, had their own business and how different they were outside the ring compared to other teams. Ginny certainly felt a lot safer in America compared to Germany. They drank some of the beer in the glass they had each.

Ginny Raab: "It's great, and I love you. You put me as co-owner of the place, yourself, and Michael. I also enjoyed Valentine's Day with you, away from the club. How did you and Ludvig meet up?"

Dakon Theron: "It was when I was told to train Ludvig because they told me he struggled to speak English and was pretty bad. I was the only one who could understand him, and he was a good wrestler. He was a lot richer than I was. He got here from winning a lot of money by playing poker. We've had some vicious brawls against each other, to the point that we once hated each other."

Ginny Raab: "Really?"

Dakon Theron: "Oh yeah, our rivalry was vicious and brutal in Atlanta Wrestling Alliance, even rated as the best match and rivalry in the company. Then, a year after he was nineteen, we suddenly became friends, knowing Konrad needed another European to join the ranks. Ludvig has stuck to his word since to be friends with me and not do shady shit to be a team together. We've done a couple of matches as a team and ended up being fully connected."

Ginny widened her eyes on the story of him and Ludvig being sworn enemies in the wrestling company. She clinked her glass to Dakon and drank to them, being friends again and a team that can work well.

Ginny Raab: "I never expected that. It shows how much you and Ludvig know each other as wrestlers. I need to get to know Ludvig more, although I wish he would settle down with a girl instead of his wild activities with other girls."

Dakon Theron: "He's still a young kid, but while we have different lives, we live, eat and breathe together, making money from our own businesses and being professional wrestlers. Ludvig is the best friend I've ever had after everything, and I regard him as my European brother that represents Europe and beats the shit out of other teams that are in our way."

Ginny Raab: "You especially do a better job of that. Ludvig is a good guy, but you're better than him in my heart and as a person."

Dakon Theron: "What we can do is play air hockey since we had the tables brought in a few weeks ago."

Ginny Raab: "I noticed, and the restaurant looks good so far."

Dakon nodded as he and Ginny took their beers to the air hockey table, where a PAC-man Smash spiced up a lot of fun for the pair; only Michael and Declan came to see what Dakon and Ginny were up to.

Declan: "Hey, Michael and I play against you two."

Dakon Theron: "That sounds fun to me."

Ginny Raab: "Yeah, we're going to win."

Unlike the other ones, the PAC-man air hockey table was for four players. However, they had another three around. They picked the nearest one to the darts boards as they had to keep an eye out for any fights that could happen. Dakon put some money in, and all got their bat pushers and played the game with one giant puck before Dakon and Ginny won. Multiple small pucks came out after a few seconds at a time.

Ginny Raab: "Oh my god, this is fun."

Everyone pushed the pucks into their opponent's goal, including Ginny, who was having a ton of fun playing with Dakon at its fast pace. The game didn't stop until every puck was in the opposition's net. Ginny and Dakon had the highest score as she celebrated with Dakon, despite Ginny never playing it before. They played a few more air hockey games, which many people got interested in as it was a game among the prominent motorcycle club members. Ginny and Dakon won 3 games to two.

Ginny Raab: "That was so much fun guys."

Declan: "You're a great air hockey player."

Dakon Theron: "She's great at other things too. Anyway, guys, leave me and Ginny to it; let's have some time alone for a while."

Dakon winked at Ginny, and the guys went away as he couldn't leave the club, but he did have a place where nobody but him goes to; not even Michael knew about it. As he locks the door, they go downstairs, and she sees a bed with a small fridge, a table and a computer.

Ginny Raab: "I didn't know about this room."

Dakon Theron: "Because it's a place I made where I want some time alone, and if I have to work after hours with this club, I come here and sleep when there's a lot of paperwork. Don't worry, they won't come down as they press a bell if they need me from upstairs. I want you to know."

Ginny knew exactly what he meant, especially after grabbing and kissing her. They ended up taking each other's clothes off and getting down and dirty with one another, which lasted for fifteen minutes of them making love and loud noises that nobody could hear as it was soundproof.

They then put their clothes on as the darts tournament was about to start for Dakon, and Ginny served things at the bar and kept an eye out for things. The others did their business, accommodating the children and standing by, looking over things with the darts boards to avoid getting into fights. A young couple won the competition, got a medal for their win, and left the club. Dakon and Ginny left the club to get some dinner before finding a local bar to play darts in peace. Then they went back to Dakon's and Ludvig's apartment to sleep.

-----------------------------------

Dakon's thoughts on PPV ripped off name tag team and Chris Demont youtube.com shoot.

“Since you fucking idiots want us to do our own videos, here's one only featuring me. Ludvig will do his own, despite he hates talking to camera. Unlike me, he's more hands on approach type guy and I'm the talker of the group. What do you girls not get about us being solely dedicated to the tag division? Unlike you girls and the rest of the tag division, we're different and here to take names and destroy every tag team in the tag division in front of us.

We want to win the tag titles and that's what we came to do, hence why we attacked you, stupid bimbos along with you girls being the only ones not doing anything at the moment tag division wise. We attacked you because we fucking can and so should you instead of sitting around, waiting for matches to come to you. We don't do that; if we have to cause trouble to make matches, so be it, but you girls don't even act like you want to wrestle if your methods are waiting for matches to fall into your laps. Sometimes, you must do things against your will and make matches like we've done successfully.

We care about winning tag titles and want them so bad, but we don't follow rules of earning title matches by winning matches bullshit, that's an outdated method that shouldn't exist anymore. We attack tag teams to make our names known in the tag division because we are a tag team, not solo wrestlers winning irrelevant solo titles that mean nothing to our goals.

You know how every fucking tag team should be like. No tag team wrestler should be chasing down solos titles to win them. If you want tag titles, you fully dedicate yourselves to them. We have one person on the roster, and then another new member from Turkey will chase solo titles and win tag titles, but we don't want that pressure on us. Me and Ludvig will and forever be tag wrestlers. We do have unfinished business since that match at the PPV, irrelevant with those Hollywood bitches in the frame and never got a real winner.

Me and Ludvig hated each other two years ago, beating the living shit out of each other, and I was the one who trained Ludvig. We both had wins against each other but had to end the rivalry because we proved a point and it was one of the best rivalries I've had with him and he'll back up facts about that too. Then, I invited Ludvig to be on the tag team with me. Konrad saw what we did together as a team as we were teaming before then and he allowed us to be a team on a more extensive land scale and we're still wrestling there today.

Remember, you girls bitched and complained when stating nobody cared about your team and of course you done nothing to attack us because you girls are a bunch of cowards and whining bitches with overall how stale you girls are. Again, it's still the same from last month; nobody cares about the uncreative tag name you stole from a previous PPV because you legit couldn't come up with a tag name yourselves, much like how uncreative you are for lacking a pair of tits to attack us and attack us yourselves without your lackey Chris doing the work for you.

Oh sure, we pretend you girls are a great tag team, we know you beaten us and think you're away from Polly when quite frankly, you girls are with Polly more than we're with Konrad on the shows and everything else. So again, where's Konrad's involvement in us attacking you both? Where's Konrad's involvement in every attack and match Ludvig and I have done? Ludvig and I decided we needed to target tag teams without his involvement as a team. So already, that point is irrelevant as we've attacked and done every tag match, apart from one by ourselves.

Every tag team we've attacked on our own because we want to prove to you girls and the rest of the tag division that we're the top tag team and don't need to win matches to do so. The only time as Ludvig and I say care about winning matches is when the tag titles are on the line. Also, how the fuck do you know what Konrad will do when he returns? We don't even fucking know when we haven't even heard from him, and yet, you girls already assume Konrad will have the same goals as last time he was here? Have you both gotten in contact with him since after the Body, Heart and Soul PPV? We haven't heard a thing from Konrad. He's not picking up his phone to answer us, so I doubt you know his goals and what he's been doing aside from racing from watching him on TV because we don't, and I highly doubt he contacted you before he contacted us.

We know, The Enigma is our tag partner, but to be honest, we got nothing against him beating the shit out of Chris Dumont. Who the fuck are you first of all to tell us not to attack tag teams? Second of all, you made those girls a bunch of cowards for their inability to attack us on their own. All because you want to debut at the PPV to show yourself the star you are when you've done nothing on Breakdown to prove that.

You attacking us made zero sense when you're too scared to attack The Enigma yourself all because of stupid Davey with his delusional awareness of him thinking these uncreative wrestlers who steal PPV names have potential because they've won individual matches before, none that are relevant to tag division. Please, I've seen better tag teams in this company, and they aren't one of them. They may have beaten us, but unlike them, we're still new. Again, we don't know who Chris Dumont is, and you should've minded your own fucking business by letting Body, Heart and Soul attack us themselves.

Props to Enigma not getting involved and to make us look weak by attacking Body, Heart and Soul ourselves. I have no respect for you Chris because cheap shot yourself to getting your first match on the PPV instead of Breakdown is a dumb and stupid move, nobody knows a thing about you.

I know Enigma has nothing to do with European Fiery Nation, which takes away the European part of it. No offence to Enigma who does many things we do, but as a tag team instead makes me sick honestly because he's an American. Our team came here to represent Europe, not to have a fellow American on our side. But at least he's capable of attacking people himself without helping another tag team attack another tag team; that's none of his business. If Chris had the balls to attack someone, should've attacked Enigma, not us.

Also because we're so involved, we got more wrestlers from other European countries to get involved in wrestling that want to join Supreme Championship Wrestling, none of that existed before, outside of dull UK and Ireland. We're proud of our European countries and I'm surprised they've not chanted USA at us with how much of flag waving of Norway, Sweden and German flags we do.

We're going to win this match simply because the team of Enigma despite him shitting on us and we get that because we're not his tag partner and his involvement should be with only Chris Dumont. He's a damn threat, and he hasn't lost since he's got here. We won't pretend to be best buddies unlike those stupid girls and Chris will. We're in the match to beat the shit out of you girls, obviously with attacks we do to give you girls something to fucking do. We're going to destroy you girls and let Enigma win after we beat you down because it's what we do is fuck shit up.

We will let Enigma pin an irrelevant Chris to win and be all his to win since, as we've said, unless it's for the tag titles, we're not interested and came to finish business to destroy you girls as a way that you're not a threat for the tag titles anymore without needing to win matches to do so. Ludvig won't say much more than me, but we're winning, and it's as simple as that.”
Season 4 / Episode 33 / The Final Stand (Part 2 - Driver)

[Image: ariel-winter-gif-20240588.gif]
{The screen static jumps to a shot of a nice house in the Rosedale-Moore Park neighborhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada which is where we find Chris Dumont walking up the stone path to the front door where he knocks on it a couple of times before stepping back and a few moments later, the door opens to reveal a very attractive Chinese woman with a curious look on her face}

Woman: CJ?

Chris: Yeah Cassandra, it’s me.

{The woman, Cassandra, gives Chris a big smile before taking a couple of steps forward and hugging him}

Cassandra: Hiya there, kiddo. You know that this is your home as much as anything.

Chris: I know, but I didn’t want to disturb anything since you and dad could be…enjoying the quiet?

{Cassandra laughs before punching Chris square in the right shoulder}

Cassandra: Very funny kiddo, just because I’m your stepmother doesn’t mean that I can’t kick your ass. But seriously, come on in. Josh is at work and your dad is in his cave.

{Chris followed his step mother into the house that he grew up in partially throughout his life, closing the front door behind him before following Cassandra through the large house to the door that lead his father’s downstairs second floor office that overlooked the greater downtown area slightly below where the house was before he knocked on the door to his father’s office}

Voice: Enter!

{Chris then opened the door and stepped in, seeing his father looking over a video of a Trios match that was playing on a flat screen before him}

Chris: What’s this?

Reno: ECWF’s Untaken pay per view from a couple of weeks ago. The Rogues recaptured the World Trios titles there successfully without too much effort. I mean sure, the news boards say that they won the belts after a hard fought battle, but the truth of the matter is that the Frenzy brothers simply spent more time gloating and boasting then they did actually trying to beat my team.

{Reno Dumont, the man once known internationally as the “One Man Crime Spree”, arched an eyebrow over at his eldest son}

Reno: And what exactly are you doing here, Chris? I thought you’d already be in Glendale for the SCW pay per view?

Chris: The show isn’t for a couple of more days, I can fly back to Glendale tomorrow and not miss it, I guess that I just needed to touch base with you again about everything.

Reno: Sure Sure, if that’s what this is truly all about.

Chris: What does that mean, dad?

{Reno turned in his chair to look at his elder son with a critical eye, the same look that he gave him when Chris said that he wanted to become a professional wrestler back then too}

Reno: Look, in just a couple of days you’ve got your debut for a major promotion..and it’s a six man tag against one of the company’s biggest names and champions at that. It doesn’t hurt to admit that you’re a little bit overwhelmed at the very least.

Chris: Alright, I’ll give you that much, dad. I guess it’s that I’m concerned that I’ll disappoint you in my debut somehow maybe?

{Reno gives his son a short, searching look for a couple of moments before he picks up the remote, inputs a code, and brings up something else on the screen that Chris recognizes quickly}

Chris; That’s Dakon of the Nation.

{Reno doesn’t say anything at first but nods as he motions at the screen and the two men watch Dakon’s little “promo” from start to end, at which point Chris is seething but Reno simply gives his elder child a slight smirk}

Reno: I want you to understand me, Christopher, and understand me well. The only way that you’ll disappoint me in your debut is if you don’t bloody that little bitch right there somehow or way. I mean did you hear everything that he said in that little bit of promo?

{Chris doesn’t say anything but he slowly nods}

Reno: And tell me, what exactly did you take from this?

Chris: That the sawed off little mother fucker doesn’t know a damned thing that he was talking about. He makes it sound like the girls are some kind of freaking they are freaking Lex Luthor level masterminds and that they were already attacking him and Ludvig when the girls were just fucking backstage and shit for instance!!

Reno: If I was stepping into the ring with this Dakon fuck, do you know what I’d be saying to him right now?

{Chris shakes his head slowly, the anger bleeding off of him as his father slowly turned in his chair before running his right hand over his bald head before fixing Chris with a hard look}

Reno: I’d start by pointing out to him that while he might fucking like the drugs but the drugs don’t like him because his view on reality is fucked harder than Jenna Haze in a gangbang scene! I’d then be tearing his puny little world apart, verb for very, word for word until finally I’d simply point out that when he did see me at the pay per view then I’d be fucking kicking his head off before mounting it over my toilet in the master bathroom of my house where he’d be doing nothing more than serving his true purpose for the rest of his fucking miserable existence!!

{Reno’s eyes narrow sharply}

Reno: But then again, he did make one solid point in his entire promo…one that you need to fix his little fucking red wagon for right off the back.

You need to properly *introduce* yourself to him…by making the fucker *BLEED*.
===============================================

{The screen does a static jump and we find ourselves in a wooded area somewhere with a glorious view of downtown Toronto gracing the skyline behind us in a glorious mixture of neon lights and the last fiery rays of the setting sun intermixing as we see the “Ronin” himself fixing the camera with a very hard look on his face}

Chris: You know Dakon, I will say that out of that entire fucking farce that you called a promo, you were right about one singular thing and one singular thing only;

You don’t know who I am.

And that’s understandable…even though in my first promo for this match I pointed out that at Retribution this my fucking debut and it’s not one that I intend on loosing. Especially not to a little weak minded person like you.

So you attacked the girls simply because “You could”...wow, you know I grew up in this great sport of professional wrestling and I literally have heard every single excuse that anyone has given for attacking another tag team and to which I can honestly say that your so called reasoning is the most weapons grade level of hippo shit that I’ve ever had the dishonor of being around, Dakon.

We attacked you bimbos because we could”.

So I guess by that same dumb fuck logic that you employed about why you attacked the girls that if I were to constantly smash my elbow across your jaw enough times until I completely shatter it, then it’s cool if I use the same logic for that then, eh bruv?

But I got to be honest with you, Dakon, you're entire piece of shit rant that you honestly believe would be considered a promo anywhere but Extremely Awful Wrestling up in New Jersey and only then you'd be a curtain jerker, even by *THEIR* standards.

The only reason why you even claim this "but we don't follow the rules about earning title matches" is because the two of you completely and utterly fucking suck as a team without Konrad's guidance and yes, he's out there seeking out what he wants to do with his own post wrestling career, but how the two of you fucking handle yourselves without his guidance shows that neither one of you fucking deserve to be in this sport that my parents made a very successful living in, Dakon. You're bragging about how great you are in one breath while insulting the very division that you claim to be such a great part of in the next.

I'm sorry, but the sheer STUPIDITY of that thing you sprouted just kind of boggles the mind in the long run of things.

Now about your little side rant about how you're making your names known by attacking the other teams, allow me to correct your sorry ass by using my own father as an example. He held not only a combined thirty six reigns as a tag team champion across a career that stretched across twenty one years, but he was also a multi time world heavyweight champion as well, not to mention the smattering of various singles titles that he also held.

Sometimes he was a world champion AND a world tag team champion, having to wrestle multiple times on the same fucking card and he never once complained about it because he fucking loved this industry and it loved him back!!

Unlike you, Dakon, who couldn't earn a singles title if you're opponent was one of those Snorlax pokemon pillows that was cut in two and stapled to the fucking ring apron!!

Now as for me being the girls' lackey...again, you're showing your ignorance and uncreatively by simply trying to think and your stupidity is showing still.

I'm nobodies lackey, Dakon. I mean just because you are and you're feeling lonely now that Ludvig has a girl apparently...well, that speaks for itself. But I helped David attack you guys because this bullshit of yours, that's over. I mean just because yes, the girls did hijack the name of a company pay per view for their own...but wouldn't you get tired of being called the Playgirls as well as you try to find your own identity?

{Chris stops and thinks for a moment before he strokes his beard thoughtfully for an instant}

Chris: No, strike that...because that would imply that you actually try and think about shit before you say or even do them, Dakon. No, the real reason why you have an issue with the girls is because they've fucking beaten you in the past and you are so desperate to get that heat back, no matter what the cost because your fragile little ego can't handle the fact that you lost to a supposedly inferior tag team.

"Oh noes, the hoes beat the Firey Europeans, we gots to get our heat back before our fire burns out!! PRAISE THE SUN!!!"

{Chris gives the camera a evil smirk before he chuckles for a moment}

Chris: I'm sorry, I just had to add a little bit of a Dark Suns reference to that quip because it was the only way to make something so incredibly stupid be actually funny somehow!

Now as for your part of the rant about *moi*, allow me to retort by simply saying that your entire little rant about me makes about as much sense as if you were to put on a poop emoji costume and start calling yourself Cornholio, Dakon.

Did that last statement make sense to you, no?

Good, because your entire rant about me is about the same.

I'm telling you what the fuck to do because I've met and hung out with European wrestlers my entire life because I've grown up in these locker rooms, and even the heel European wrestlers had more honor and respect than you could even fake, and this false bravado of yours is *exactly* the reason why David and I jumped your sorry asses on the last edition of Breakdown, and as for why I didn't attack Enigma, the answer and reasoning behind that was simple;

He didn't cross David's line.

Unlike you.

You see while you might look down on guys like David and I for helping the girls last week, by making them quote be cowards or whatever bullshit that you kept spewing, we backed them up because that's what we do-we back up our freaky brothers and sisters, the cool atom cats, and those who need friends.

I am SSOOOOO looking forward to breaking your face at Retribution.

I mean seriously, I honestly did not think that my debut match for any company would actually have some dipshit spew so much garbage that it would actually get under my skin...and I'm a *Dumont* for the sake of fuck, we're known globally for having thick skin.

But you Dakon, somehow you've managed to be so epically stupid that I'm surprised that you haven't been chemically neutrated by your tag partner Ludvig yet!!

{Chris stops and then runs his hands through his short hair, closing his eyes as he does so in an attempt to calm and center himself for a couple of moments before he slowly opens his eyes and looks hard into the camera's pickup}

Chris: At Retribution, I am going to show you just how relevant I am to this company by making you scream for me, Dakon. Every chance that I get during our tag match, I'm going to take one of your arms and I'm going to do things to it that no human being should ever have done to it because I'm going to bend it in directions that is physically impossible for you to bend it in, I'm going to seperate your shoulder blades and then pop both of those arms behind you and then make you keep them there for the rest of your pathetic existence.

This is not some idle threat like you spewed during that pathetic excuse for a promo, Dakon. That is a *promise* that you're not leaving the pay per view as the winner of anything because while you boys and Enigma are not in any shape, manner, fashion, nor form attempting a unified front...as a matter of fact it seems that Enigma has no interest in actually wrestling this match other than you not embarrassing him by loosing...but me and the girls are.

Aisling has already stated that she and Colleen are going to be following my example because, unlike you two in Bitch Nation, I happen to be just like my partner David in that I see pure and untapped potential in them, and yes...they have gotten off to a rough start but with the right people backing and supporting them, I can honestly see them being the future SCW World Tag Team champions while you and Ludvig, Dakon, are still jerking the curtain for starting teams around here.

I mean seriously Dakon, how's it going to feel when you get to the pay per view and the very opponents that you have belittled and told are nothing before you push that envelope and show you that your version of reality isn't just rejected, but compeltely blown the *FUCK* away by a level of talent that you just were not expecting?

How are you going to deal with yourself if Aisling hits a move on you, Dakon, that you never expected her of doing...what are you going to do when you're caught in one of those corners by Colleen and you're laid to fucking *waste* by her simply chopping your chest until you're nothing more than two hundred twenty pounds of chopped hamburger...

But honestly, if that spewing of toxic level stupidity is what you consider to be your "finest" or "best" promo there, Dakon, then honestly I can't even begin to understand how you've made it even this far as a professional wrestler, let alone have gotten any victories thus far in your career.

I mean hells, that's probably the reason why Konrad wanted you and Ludvig to team...I mean somebody with actual *talent* had to help keep you from floundering around for a paycheck in my family's industry, right?

{Chris then stops and shakes his head sadly for a moment before a very dry, dark laugh escapes him}

Chris: And here I thought I was actually going to have some fun in my debut for SCW, but apparently instead I have to spend the entirety of the pay per view introducing some no talent, no brained little *bitch* by the name of Dakon Theron what it means to step to his superiors in the form of the Ronin himself, Christopher Dumont, and Dakon, allow me to put your mind at ease because I know right now, you’re actually pissing in your boots in fear knowing that the so called irrelevant guy is in fact a second generation fucking wrestling *GOD* that you’ve done and pissed off…and come the pay per view, I’m going to unmake your sorry ass.

Now normally I don’t deal with things that are Picayune…oh wait, you don’t know what means do you?

Picayune is New Orleans slang for something small or petty…you know, Dakon, you in a fucking *nutshell*!

Oh…and Enigma, consider this beating at the pay per view a gift from me…to you.

Namely as a sign of things to come, should you step to me again.

See you all at the pay per view.

{Chris tosses the camera a little wave before he walks out of the camera’s view, the screen then static jumping to black}

==========================================

Cassandra: Okay, that was eerie.

{Chris looked over at where his stepmother was hitting the submit button on her iPhone to send the video to Reno’s desktop so that they could clean up the video for ambient noise and such before sending it up the line to SCW}

Chris: What’s that, Cassandra?

Cassandra: That promo, it was like watching your dad cut his first one back for IWF in the hours before that first match of his. The same fire and everything, what do you think?

Reno: I’m thinking that if Ludvig has any form of thought that he needs to keep his partner out of sight before you all’s match, otherwise he might not make it that far.

{Chris couldn’t help but chuckle and shake his head as he shares a fist bump with his father}

Reno: Seriously though, since you’ve already said that you’re not leaving till tomorrow. Stay for some dinner, I’m sure Josh wouldn’t mind spending some time with his big brother and besides, I think that I’ve got a thing or two that I can show you that’ll help you this weekend.

{Chris nods in agreement as the Dumont family heads back inside the house as the camera fades to final black}
Ludvig's story. Atlanta, Georgia. Monday 26th February. (Off-Camera)

It's been a busy time at the nightclub, casino and strip club which doesn't have a name yet because Ludvig's still new to the business, considering it opened seven months ago. He has shown Dakon his business yesterday under closed doors to see what he does, but of course, Ludvig knows he wouldn't visit as he had a girlfriend from Ludvig's discovery a few weeks ago. All that didn't matter as he was relaxing in his office, sorting out paperwork with him now hiring a couple of business managers, one was a girl, Francine and the other was a guy, Luke. He hired more security guards since it had been troublesome business to handle at times and Ludvig had to fire a casino table player for cheating the game, but he hired another one who he saw started work today.

So things haven't been easy for Ludvig and some have said, a nineteen year old technically shouldn't be running a casino or serve alcohol which he couldn't do anyway as he had a staff member old enough that can serve alcohol to customers, but he had a loophole you could say that allowed him to run a business like this. It was very successful with so much money dealt with people playing casino machines and getting private stripper dance and a nightclub at once.

Luke: “Damn kid, for your age, you're pretty good at this job.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Well you know, I was a staff member at Swedish casino place and I played poker Texas Hold Em at sixteen years old and I won. I got a ton of money that led me to come here to be a professional wrestler.

Francine: “Which you do a good job of.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “You damn right I do.”

Ludvig gave a wink at Francine as there was something in the air with them as Luke could already see with them giving each other the eye the last few weeks which had to be raised to question which Luke brings up.

Luke: “Man, you two should fuck already.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “No way. Francine is beautiful, no doubt, but it would affect our business and plus, I'm too much of a ladies man to be committed to being married and have kids. Seems so boring like the rest of the world out there. I wouldn't run this strip club if I had a girlfriend, that's for sure.”

Luke: “Yeah, you got a good point. I do think you should get committed one time while you're young you know.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “You aren't the first to say that, but no, I want to be able to fuck as many girls as I like. I can't do that in a committed relationship and that's the part I don't want to do. I'm a wrestler a lot of young girls whistle at me, but I just can't be in a committed relationship and just fuck one person.”

Luke nodded, something he already respected with Ludvig that he would end up cheating if he was in a committed relationship due to him not being free. Of course he was young and wanted that at the moment. It wasn't something he was interested in. Francine brought Ludvig something to drink.

Francine: “Here's your pint of coke, Ludy.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Thank you very much. It's great to be the boss of this place.”

She went away as she was also a stripper as well, but she was not allowed to do private sessions with anyone due to being a co-owner, but she was allowed to dance on the pole. Of course, Ludvig was nicknamed Ludy by a lot of girls and it only made him love himself even more. He sniffed like he was having sex and adored with women all over him, although he's not at this point, but he knew he would get it at some point today.

Luke: “So how's the wrestling coming along?”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Admittedly, we're doing just fine, we set an example to a stupid tag team who ripped off a name from a previous PPV. We lose sure, but there's nothing we want more than to make tag teams notice other than winning matches.”

Francine: “Showing off your wrestlers body to the world.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Oh, I'm deadly serious when I'm wrestling in the ring. I'm more of a hands on guy. I let Dakon do the talking because he's more confident than I am.”

Luke: “You not confident at talking? Come on Ludvig, we know you can talk to the ladies perfectly.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “I wish wrestling was a place I didn't have to talk on camera and just got my hands dirty. I prefer to be in that area than being the talker. Dakon does a better job talking than I do anyway. I only have to do it as part of my job. It sucks.”

Of course, it was different that Ludvig didn't want to be different from himself out of the ring because although the team he was facing would be fuckable in his book, he couldn't obviously say that as his opponents. The business was booming with a lot of people at casinos, dancing on the nightclub floor and strippers from male and female fronts. Ludvig continued with paperwork for a bit and making sure the payments were right and they were. The female stripper, Lauren put her arms around Ludvig.

Lauren: “Oh Ludy, wanna have some time with me tonight?”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Let me type this e-mail up and I'll be done with my work and attend to you.”

Lauren: “A boss should not be working hard at his job. He should be a free man.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “But I need to maintain my business. It will take ten minutes.”

Lauren understood as she took a chair and sat there for Ludvig to respond to an e-mail about a male stripper wanting to work at the club and it still didn't have a name other than being under Spearmint Lion as they were still thinking on it, but it will eventually come to the co-owners another time.

Ludvig wrote the e-mail back as fast as he could, checking through writing errors which he corrected and press sent. He closed his computer down as Francine and Luke had their own computers and went with Lauren into the special VIP private dance area and Ludvig got settled and paid Lauren, despite being the owner, he still had to give them money for their job.

Lauren: “You needed some relaxation.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Damn right I did.”

Lauren: “Tell me how your days have been since you last came here?”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Great, just been teaching some silly bitches a lesson, well until the two irrelevant pricks got involved to protect their lovebirds.”

Lauren: “We should be lovebirds, not those people.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Na, I prefer to have my own freewill of being able to have fun with any girl I want.”

Lauren nodded as she sat on Ludvig's lap and danced all over him with her hands back behind her head and Ludvig because he was the boss of the club, could touch her as he whooed on the thought of freedom he has.

Lauren: “I can respect that. So tell me more about wrestling and your tag partner?”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Actually, I have two tag partners, but one is occupied at the moment, we know he's been racing, but he hasn't contacted us. But Dakon, he's great. We were sworn enemies when I started. He trained me and had our first war together. We brutally beat the shit out of each other and lasted for a year.”

Lauren: “Wow, you and this Dakon dude hated each other and now you both are good friends?”

Ludvig Eriksson: “I know, but at the same time, I wouldn't be a wrestler if he didn't train me and we didn't have that brutal fight. Do you have kids?”

Lauren: “I have a five year old daughter, Sarah, but my partner left me and hasn't seen his daughter since after she turned one. You're far more interesting and strong as an ox.”

Ludvig smirked as he loved hearing the word of that, but he knew it was that part on why he didn't want to be in a relationship as he feels he'd let a woman down. He was very talkative to the woman and it was all going good so far. She put her breasts right up to Ludvig's face and he kissed them as he places his hands on Lauren's hips.

Ludvig Eriksson: “Man, you're so damn fine with how sexy you dance.”

Lauren: “Only for the best boss in town. I think we should go back to your place and have some fun.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Sure thing since I have co owners now.”

Lauren stopped dancing and left the VIP private dance room to get her things together. Ludvig was enjoying the dance, even if it was a quick one, but they were going to have more time together, away from Spearmint Lion club. Ludvig went into his office to grab his personal belongings and met with Lauren outside the club and they walked back to Ludvig's home and had private time together.

-------------------

Ludvig's thoughts on PPV ripped off name tag team and Chris Dumont youtube.com shoot.

“OK you dumb broads, let me get to the point since you want us to talk. Here's reality for you. You lot are the worst tag team in this business and the worst tag team of all time because your wins are based on luck that you girls don't have talent to beat us properly. Us not winning matches doesn't make us the worst because we've actually livened up the tag division by doing what we've done because before we came here, how many hardcore tag matches has this place had? Zero and that's the effort we've done on top of things Dakon has already mentioned. We're doing things different because no other tag team will. I won't go on what Dakon said but you girls quite frankly suck as wrestlers.

Also the changes haven't helped you both at all. It's made you both boring and should've stayed to playing games because it made you both different. Have you got the tag title shots with all the wins you've got? No and it only proves our point that earning tag title matches with wins is irrelevant. We attacked the tag champions and got them attention something you girls never done other than settling for mediocrity wins tally. Therefore, we've made more of an impact with zero wins than you girls have with wins.

We aren't going to change our hardcore tag rules and attacking tag teams to destroy them methods that is earning title shots by hard work because if we become you, we'd be the same as everyone else, something we aren't going to ever be. You act your better because of that win you got, but you aren't. Also the tag match we had at the PPV was not for a tag title contention match and if it was, how come Hollywood bitches aren't in the tag title match and facing Seekers instead?

There's a difference between hard work by winning matches to get to the tag titles and hard work to beat and remove tag teams in matches regardless of wins or losses to get to the tag titles. We prefer the second option thank you because it's different and taking one team out, in this case you girls by injuring you and we move on to the next until it's only us and the tag champions left. That's how we proceed with things. We're better in that way because we don't need pathetic earning title shots by winning every match under the sun.

If we got to beat down tag teams to do that, so be it. You're right, it is a wrestling business which is why we attack tag teams anywhere in and out of the ring you dumb broads. You haven't done anything to us because you're too scared to do so and I wish you girls would attack us to prove a point that we are a team you want to beat so badly. We wouldn't bitch or complain if you girls or any other team jumped us from behind, we'd be overjoyed. It shows we're doing something right and you can assure, we will not be bitching about not doing anything to us, then again, you don't have the capabilities to.

Also Chris Dumont whoever the fuck you are can get fucked too. Yeah, despite what one of the girls said, you did make them weak and you did make the girls cowards by attacking us without them beating us, along with David's useless ass when you both aren't a tag team. They are more than capable of taking care of themselves to beat us on their own, even from behind. You ask us why we're in this match when we should ask you that question. You had to come and save the day like a piss poor hero you claim to be who hasn't done anything to be on this PPV. Talk about someone who hasn't earned shit to wrestle on the PPV, huh girls? Also you're video of telling the girls they are a inferior tag team. They aren't, they suck. That's just dumb to attack us because they are your friends. Konrad's friends with us and you never see him attack teams with us. We attack all and every tag team and those girls were just available.

How fucking dare you say we're not deserving to be in this sport, we worked long and hard in Atlanta Wrestling Alliance to get where we are because there's no wrestling schools in our countries to get there. We had to do wrestling training in America and we earned it with job that Dakon saved to be a newspaper boy and he did other jobs before that to get here as he was poor, wasn't fortunate to be handed everything in the business like you were or in my case, winning Texas hold em poker game to fly over to America to be a professional wrestler.

You're officially most undeserving wrestler in this sport because you got handed everything by your parents and did no work for it. No wonder why you didn't want to start wrestling on Breakdown because of being a family leech like Cruze, Helms did before your unoriginal ass. We're an exclusive tag team. We love being tag wrestlers and we'd be happy to stay in the tag division for good.

Enigma was at least a man not to rescue us while we attacked the girls and at least has earned his spot here on the PPV by competing matches on Breakdown and I love what he's done so far, Chris has done nothing other than attack people for no reason like with SMP, Enigma and with us. You're in this match, but you're not important to Dakon or myself because we'll never be solos wrestlers to care enough about you and we'll allow Enigma to care of your worthless ass and we don't care what he says, we expect him to trash us as we're not pretending to be friends unlike Chris and the girls there just to work together to win.

Again, I'm not gonna give out long boring speeches as Dakon said, he's more the talker and I'm the hands on man that tackles things head on with my hands and fists. We're going to win because we're better and that's all I have to add since Dakon nailed on the points fully earlier and I hate talking to the camera. We just do our own thing and be done with it.”