Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET MONDAY, March 4, 2024
1 of 2
=====

==========
February 22nd, 2024
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Off Camera
==========

With Breakdown concluded, Retribution is now one week away. Everyone now has a clear path towards Glendale, Arizona and the Retribution event. For the reigning SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams, her path runs into David Striker, the man who recently defeated her in a non-title Underground Match on Breakdown. Most champions wouldn’t be so eager to get back into the ring with the person who just beat them, nor would they be eager to put their championship on the line against that person so soon after the defeat. But as usual, Kimberly is far from being typical. The Woman Scorned is eager to go face to face with Striker one more time in another Underground Match, only this time will be different. This time Kimberly plans to bring even more chaos, violence, and bloodshed; because this time her Underground Title will be on the line and she cannot afford to bring anything less than her absolute best (or worst, depending on your perspective) at Retribution.

The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match has a bit of a spring in her step as she skips down the hall of the Pan Pacific Vancouver hotel in Vancouver Canada. With Breakdown having come to an end, Kim plans to make an unexpected visit to her twin sister, “The Phoenix” Marie Jones. Marie was in action tonight in a losing effort to United States Champion Deanna Frost. Arenas across the country have had a bit of a lighter, happier feel for Kim lately, especially since Body, Heart, & Soul. The obvious reason is that James Evans and The House of James influence is no longer around. Kimberly can have her Underground the way she wants it, as bloodthirsty and violent and chaotic as she wants it, without interference from Evans or his followers. The other reason for Kim’s happier attitude backstage is the fact that Kim has her sister back by her side. Sure, Kimberly has definitely done more than just hold her own since Marie’s departure, Kimberly has excelled since Marie left SCW. Kim became a five time Underground Champion, became number one contender for the World Title, went bell to bell in Taking Hold of the Flame, won a Trios Tournament. Kimberly has been a breakout star since being out on her own. Yet there’s no amount of accomplishments, accolades, or trophies that can replace family and Kim is thrilled to have her family back by her side.

This is why Kim has such a happy vibe, happier than usual anyway, as she skips through the halls of this hotel in search of her sister’s room. The Woman Scorned is dressed in a penguin onesie. A giddy grin is plastered across her face. The demented ginger eventually comes to a stop in front of a room, number 244. She grins and then knocks real loud. “Room service!” Kim declares loudly. She waits patiently, hearing movement from within. Eventually the door opens and she grins as she sees her twin sister, Marie Jones, standing there on the other end. Even though their faces are identical, the dress is definitely a contrast in style. Marie is dressed nicely in a black knee length skirt, heels, and a red blouse. Kim holds her arms out wide for a hug. “Sorry! I lied!”

“You lied?” Marie asks curiously.

“Yes, turns out I’m not room service after all.” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “I’m your hug-o-gram!”

“Hug-O-Gram?” Marie furrows her brow. “Is that anything like a kiss-o-gram?”

“Yeah, only hugs, because kissing your sister? Ewww, gross.” Before she can react, Marie is taken by Kim and embraced in a tight hug. Eventually Marie breaks free of the hug and laughs.

“Ok, ok, thanks for the warm welcome!” Marie steps aside and motions for Kim to step inside. Kim nods her head and obliges, stepping across the threshold and into the hotel room. Kim skips over to the king sized bed and immediately sprawls out on it. Marie gazes down at her eccentric sister, folding her hands over her chest as if she is judging her. “What’s with the ridiculous getup?”

“Wasley told me I’d look cute!”

“Wasley your boyfriend or Wasley the penguin?”

“Wasley the penguin, of course!” Kim declares. “My boyfriend is back home.”

“Right.” Marie rolls her eyes. “You still look ridiculous.”

“Well why is it that you have a king sized bed?” Kim fires back. “You aren’t hiding some secret lover here somewhere?”

“Now why would I do that?”

“Does the name Julianne ring any bells?”

“Touche.” Marie answers as she sits down on the edge of the bed next to Kim, who then sits up and scoots over next to her sister.

“Seriously though, you aren’t hiding Julianne anywhere, are ya?”

“No, I swear.” Marie shakes her head. “You know that I would not try to sneak anything past you. I can’t get anything past you. I just like big king size beds in big fancy rooms like that because, well, I like nice stuff.”

“You get that from mom.” Kim winks. “In fact, you get most stuff from mom.”

“What did you get from mom?”

“Her penchant for violence.” Marie laughs. Kim then leans over and hugs Marie again. “It is great to have you back in SCW, sis.”

“You don’t mean that.” Marie shakes her head.

“Of course I do! SCW hasn’t been the same without you! I haven’t been the same without you!”

“Don’t sell yourself short.” Marie shakes her head. “I mean, c’mon, you never needed me. You proved as much after I left. I kept dragging you down, I used you in MY own selfish goal of becoming SCW World Champion. But you? After I left you ended up establishing yourself as the undisputed Queen of the SCW Underground Division. You won a Trios Tournament. Those are things I have never done and probably never will.”

“Stop that talk right now, young lady!” Kimberly says in a mocking tone. “We are basically clones, right? I will NOT hear my clone talk down about herself! You want to be SCW World Champion someday? You will get there. I know it.”

“Thanks for the vote of confidence.” Marie sighs. “I’m not so sure. I beat Aisling. But I lost to Deanna tonight.”

“Big deal!” Kim exclaims. “So did I! But guess what? You put up one heck of a fight and that is what matters!” She pats Marie on the back. “Now you just march into Retribution and rebound against ol’ Wolfy.”

“I’ll try.” Marie nods her head in agreement. “What about you? Are you SURE you want David Striker again?”

“Of course!” Kim grins from ear to ear. “Look at the beautiful chaos we created together in our Underground Match! It was glorious! I think I fell in love!”

“With Striker?”

“No, silly, with the violence of it all!” Kim giggles. “The beautiful, glorious violence! I think I finally found someone in David Crockett Striker that I can depend upon to uphold the standard of MY Underground Division. Sure, people have beaten me. Deanna beat me but integrity was more her thing and, as much as I respect her, you can’t really have integrity in the Underground. You have to embrace the chaos, she was unwilling. Owen Cruiserweight beat me but he was too worried about being World Champion. Jim Jones Evans beat me but he only did it to carry on his nonsensical nonviolence bullshit. But this guy? Davey Crockett Striker? I think he might be THE ONE!” Kim shakes her head. “Not Kirsten Scott, but THE ONE!”

“Well for your sake I hope you get what you want.”

“I’m definitely gonna get what I want!” Kim falls back flat on the bed and shouts happily. “Beautiful, glorious, carnage and chaos!”

“With you and that Striker guy, I am certain you will get plenty of that carnage and chaos.” Marie smirks. Kim sits back up and turns towards Marie, grinning from ear to ear. Marie then grows a little more serious, a little more focused. “But uh, Kim, since you are here, I wouldn’t mind asking you about your friend…”

“Wasley?”

“No, not him.”

“Caligula?”

“That’s a hamster.”

“Still a friend!”

“The guy…” Marie shrugs her shoulders “...I don’t remember his name, but the last time I saw him he mistook me for you and he was pissed…”

“Oh, you mean Larry.” Kim grins knowingly. “Larry is a real fun guy, isn’t he?”

“Fun is an interesting way of putting it.” Marie is definitely uncomfortable talking about Kim’s friend Larry. Her first, and so far only, encounter with Larry was not a very friendly one. It left Marie shaken and more than a little concerned for Kimberly’s well being, especially if this is the kind of people she hangs out with. “Look, Kim, he thought I was you. And he seemed pretty pissed off…I have no clue what the heck he was ranting about but whatever it was, he feels like you wronged him in some way. Kim…you’re not in any trouble, are you?”

“Am I in trouble?” She snickers. “I roll around in thumbtacks and barbed wire for a living.” She points to her head as if she’s insane. “I think the only ‘trouble’ I’m in is right up here!”

“I’m serious!” Marie protests. “This guy, this Larry, he seemed very agitated with you.”

“Yeah and your point is?” Kim laughs. “C’mon, Marie, I agitate people all of the time. That’s my job. Sarah Wolfy, Jimmy Jones Evans, Juneau McFrosty, Shaun Cruiserweight…do you want me to continue? Hell, I think the only person other than you on the SCW roster that isn’t constantly agitated by me is Oktoberfest.”

“You’re making this seem like a simple misunderstanding but it is bigger than that. And don’t try to brush it off like it isn’t a big deal because I know otherwise, I can tell that this guy is angry with you, for whatever reason he is pissed off with you and seriously, I am concerned.” Marie clasps Kim’s hands. “We only got back together as sisters. I don’t want to see you in trouble. Or God help, I don’t want to lose you.”

“Oh poo, you had to play the ‘Concerned Sister’ card.” She sticks her tongue out at Marie. “You KNOW that the Concerned Sister card is my one weakness.”

“And I’ll play it all the time.” Marie winks.

“You’re becoming a prude again.” Kim rolls her eyes. “Maybe you should rejoin Inner Peace?”

“Kim!”

“I’m kidding!” She sighs. “Look, I get it, you’re being protective of me, and I appreciate that. But I insist that my relationship with Larry is completely innocent.”

“This isn’t like me and Julianne, is it?”

“What? You mean you think me and Larry are…” Kim throws her head back and laughs “...God no! First of all, Larry is a gentleman and therefore BORING and not my type! Secondly, I would NEVER date someone who was once possessed by a demonic entity.”

“Demonic entity?” Marie furrows her brow in confusion.

“Yes! I mean, no, I mean…look, he may or may not have thought he was possessed by a demonic entity. That’s part of what led him to being institutionalized, just like me! And that is the nature of our relationship. We both landed up in the same loony bin. We both endured a similar traumatizing time while recovering from severe mental breakdowns. We both needed help to survive that place and we were there for each other.”

Marie studies Kim’s facial expression as she recounts this story. To Marie’s surprise, she watches as tears form in Kim’s eyes. It is very rare that Kim ever gets this emotional. It is very rare that Kim ever lets her ‘real self’ out. Being real, being serious, it is one of the few things Kim is genuinely afraid of. It even rocks Marie to see Kim going to this place as she recounts these memories.

“I won’t lie to you. There were times in that place that I thought, very seriously, about ending it all.”

“You never told me.”

“I didn’t want to tell you. But Larry talked me down. Here’s another thing you didn’t know; before you started visiting me while I was locked up, while my mind was twisted and corrupt, I still hated you guys. You…mom…everyone. Larry talked me down from that too. He convinced me to give you all a chance.”

“So that’s why you were so receptive when I started visiting?” Marie asks. Kim nods her head.

“Yeah. Larry convinced me to give you a chance.” Kim smiles warmly, sincerely. “And I’m glad he did. Because I love you, Marie. I love mom. I love Jessica. I love my nephew. I would do anything for you guys.”

“Kim I…” Marie shakes her head “...I had no idea.”

“I promise that’s all there is to mine and Larry’s relationship. We helped each other back then. We’re keeping in touch so that we can keep one another honest, because we both know that it is all too easy to fall back into that dark place.”

“And he doesn’t question your sanity for being the Queen of the Death Match?” Marie asks. Kim laughs.

“Larry thinks it is a healthy outlet for my psychosis!”

“Well that’s nice, but…” Marie shakes her head “...Kim, I admit that you are the far superior liar between the two of us, but we are identical twins and I can sense when you are holding something back.”

“Well I swear on Jonathan Knots’s life…”

“Wait…Knots?”

Kim rolls her eyes. “Ok, fine, I swear on Oktoberfest’s life…”

“You can do better than that.” Marie shakes her head.

“Oh alright! I swear on Wasley’s life…better?” Kim asks. Marie nods her head. “Then I swear on Wasley’s life that I am NOT lying.” She grins. “But yes, I am leaving some rather important information out!” Marie isn’t exactly pleased with Kim’s games or her admission that she is leaving something out. Jones sighs and shakes her head.

“Alright, I won’t press the issue any further. But Kim, please, for my sake, for my sanity, watch yourself. Be careful.”

“I promise!” She playfully salutes “Sir, Yes Sir!

==========
February 24th, 2024
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It is Saturday, just a few days since Breakdown and Kimberly’s hotel room sit-down with her identical twin sister Marie Jones. Kimberly is certainly glad to have Marie back with her at SCW events but this served as a reminder of that sometimes Marie can be a bit of a pain. It isn’t Marie’s fault. Marie, in all actuality, is looking out for the Queen of the Death Match and is giving her solid advice. Kimberly should watch out for herself, she should be careful, especially when it concerns Larry. Kimberly knows that her longtime friend Larry Dempsey does have a history of violence stemming from psychotic episodes, just like Kim herself. But it isn’t the violence she is concerned about. Kim knows better than anyone that Larry, like Kim, has his own unique method of containing and controlling his violent nature. There is something else about Larry Dempsey that bothers Kim, something that no one needs to know, something dangerous not only to Kim but to her entire existence. That is why her relationship with Larry must be kept at arm’s length, away from her family, away from her friends. Kim must keep this relationship with her and Larry bound to that simple Waffle House in Baltimore, Maryland. She cannot afford for that to escape into the rest of her life. Thankfully, Kimberly feels as if she has, for now, done a good job of containing it.

As it stands, The Woman Scorned still has two concerns; one is her upcoming Underground Championship Match against David Striker at Retribution. The other is her family, specifically her nephew Sean Connor Jones, Marie’s son. While Marie is rehabilitating from her time in Inner Peace, living with her mother Angelica Jones to prove that she can stand on her own two feet, Kim is living at Marie’s home and taking care of Sean. Kimberly is lying on the plush comfortable sofa in the exquisite living room. She is wearing torn denim jeans and a black “Queens of Chaos” logo t-shirt. Her feet are bare. Sean is sitting on the floor directly in front of the television watching SCW Breakdown reruns, specifically one of his Aunt Kim’s matches.

“You’re awesome, Aunt Kim.” Sean declares.

“Of course I am!” Kim answers quickly. “But, uh, just out of curiosity, why am I awesome this time?”

“Mom would never let me sit this close to the television!” Kim turns and looks. She sees Sean is practically face to screen with the tv. She snickers.

“I dunno how you can see when you’re that close, kiddo, but hey, whatever floats your boat! As long as you don’t accidentally hurt yourself I think I’m doing my job.”

“Mom thinks it’ll hurt my eyes.”

“Your mom is also a prude.” Kim sighs. “But she’s probably right about that…maybe you should scoot back just a smidge, huh?”

Sean nods and then scoots back to a little more comfortable level. Kimberly grins and gives a nod of approval. Sean resumes the watching of the television while Kim just gets comfortable and tries to fall asleep. The best she could use right now about a week before an Underground Title Match is some sleep. Unfortunately getting that rest and relaxation is easier said than done. Almost immediately after she shuts her eyes she hears a loud knocking at the door. Kim quickly sits up.

“Ok, I wasn’t expecting anyone.” She looks at Sean. “You don’t have any friends coming over, do ya kiddo?”

“No, Aunt Kim.”

“Hmmm…” Kim thinks for a moment, but then the knocking comes again, louder this time. The eccentric ginger rolls her eyes. “Oh alright! I’m coming!” Kimberly swings her legs over the side and then stands up. She makes her way out of the living room and then down the hall towards the door. She opens the door and much to her surprise does she find Larry Dempsey standing there in loose fitting denim jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a brown jacket.

“Greetings, Kimberly.”

“Sean!” Kim shouts. “Stay in the living room!” Kim then pushes Larry outside. She steps outside herself and shuts the door behind her. “What in the name of fuck are you doing here?!”

“You do not seem pleased to see an old friend.”

“You damn right I’m not pleased. I’m absolutely furious! What are you doing here?”

“What’s wrong?” Larry shrugs his shoulders. “Do we not regularly visit one another in Baltimore?”

“Ok, for starters, I want to KEEP IT IN BALTIMORE! Next, I know you know where I live because I did share that much with you, but this is NOT my house! This is my sister’s house and I didn’t tell you that.” Kim points a finger at him. “That’s stalkerish shit right there. Stalker shit is my shtick. Do NOT steal my shtick!”

“Kimberly, my friend, I value our friendship. And I have, as they say, bent over backward to respect your wishes. But after so long you have forced my hand.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean, Larry?”

“You know exactly what I mean.” He glares, almost angrily, at her. “You are shirking your responsibilities.”

“My responsibilities are two that kiddo in there,” she points towards the home “my nephew Sean. My responsibility is also towards Supreme Championship Wrestling. In one week I am going to fulfill my obligation to SCW by putting on the greatest Underground war ever against my new bestie Davey Crockett Striker. That is where my responsibilities lie, Larry.” Kim pokes him in his chest. “And if you are referring to the special project…well that is YOUR responsibility, not mine.”

“For the final time…” Larry’s voice grows louder and louder “...SHE! She is a human being! She is NOT a project!”

“Fine, fine, SHE…” she pokes Larry again “...but she is still YOUR responsibility.”

“We disagree on that, Kimberly. She is your responsibility and I think it is high time you get more involved in the…” he sighs “...special project as you call her.”

“Is something wrong?” Kim arches a brow.

“Yes.” He nods his head. “She has been acting out lately. She has gotten into much trouble.”

“Is she safe?” Kim asks, a hint of concern washing across her face. Larry nods his head.

“Yes, she is safe, I managed to keep her safe for now. But I warn you, Kimberly, she is headed down a dark path, one that I alone may not be able to keep her safe from.”

“Oh bullshit, Larry. Aren’t you the raging psycho who got thrown into the loony bin and later blamed it on demons? Right?”

“For the last time I don’t…” he shakes his head “...it isn’t worth it. My point is that she is heading down a dark path and I may not be able to help her by myself. I need your help, Kimberly. The girl needs your help.”

“Quit being so emotional about this.” She rolls her eyes. “Need I remind you of how this special project came to exist?”

“No but I am certain you will remind me anyway.”

“Damn right I am.” Kim grows more and more serious. “This project exists solely because of the maniacal, twisted scheming of that sociopathic monster that took me from my family when I was an infant, that monster named Emma Floreschu who poisoned my mind and made the psycho that I am today. This project…was conceived for the sole purpose of creating and causing more chaos. The only reason I didn’t let it die on its own is because unlike Emma, I do have a heart. So please, Larry, know your role and keep this project out of trouble. Keep it under the radar. No one must know of its existence.” Larry slaps Kim across her face.

“SHE!” He shouts angrily. Kim, for her sake, is stunned that Larry actually slapped her. He quickly calms down and shakes his head. “I…I apologize for striking you, Kimberly.”

“Nah…it’s cool…”

“Kimberly, listen and listen closely. What you are doing to this GIRL, what you are asking ME to do to this GIRL, is precisely what Emma did to you. You want to keep her isolated…secluded from society…hidden from everyone. What do you think that will do to her?” Kim remains quiet for a long, tense moment. She doesn’t want to answer. “Answer me, Kimberly.” Larry commands.

“She’ll…she’ll become like me.”

“Yes, specifically she will become like you at your worst, at your most evil.” Larry places a hand on Kim’s shoulder. “I can only do so much, Kimberly. I need your help.”

“Fine.” Kim nods her head. “You win. I will make time to see her.”

“When?”

“Sometime soon?” Kim shrugs.

“When?” Larry repeats himself. Kim rolls her eyes.

“Oh alright. I will make time to see her before Retribution. Is that better?”

“Much.” Larry smiles warmly. “Thank you, Kimberly. Again, I apologize for upsetting you.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

Williams turns and immediately walks back into the house, shutting the door behind her without even saying goodbye to her friend Larry. This is the last thing she wanted. She didn’t want to get involved in this again. But if what Larry is saying is true then Kim has no choice. She must make a side trip to Baltimore before Retribution to see her ‘special project’...

…to see her daughter.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

{The screen static jumps and we find ourselves inside a living room somewhere, it is well furnished in woods and metals with all kinds of odds and ends everywhere including a poster of the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team, a movie poster for William Shakespeare “Romeo +Juliet” from 1996, and other things before the camera pans over to a flat screen TV where the 2023 remaster of Super Mario Brothers RPG is playing on the TV with the player of the game embroiled in some kind of major boss battle for a few minutes before it ends and the screen switches over to a status screen of sorts at which point the camera then slowly pans over to the camera and the man behind the controller in the form of David Striker. He is wearing a black “Kobra Kai Dojo” t-shirt and gray jean shorts with his signature full sleeve tattoo on full display as he sets the controller aside and sits up a little better, looking over at the camera with a slightly serious look on his face}

David: I know what you all are thinking right now and that is why is David Striker cutting a promo from his couch, playing Super Mario RPG, when he should be out there busting his ass getting ready for his Underground title match against Kimberly F’N Williams at Retribution, right?

The point is that I’ve been preparing for my match, I’m just taking a well deserved break and I figured that I would also take the time to cut this promo while I’m at it because I felt it was the right time to do so, and also because I make the time table around here…it’s my bloody life after all and also people tend to forget something rather important;

I’m not my fucking older brother.

You see, when at the last Breakdown when they told me that I was going to have this match against Kimberly, I was told that that my earlier work was fine and all of that but since this was a major title match on a major pay per view against a major member of SCW’s roster, that they…meaning the powers that be…wanted me to, and I quote, “rather put all of my creativity into my efforts on a more serious promo”, or some shit like that.

Well, as I said and I mean this with all due respect, but I can’t just do that because again, my name is not Jacob Alexander Striker…I mean yes, by twenty six my brother is already a former five time world heavyweight champion, the longest running WrestleWorld Territorial champion, *AND* a freaking pillar of the One Wrestle Movement promotion.

But again that’s *NOT* me.

Nor do I pretend to be my brother, I am *ME* and that’s all I can *BE*.

I’m not a man who takes everything in this sport so seriously that he is constantly re-watching his own matches every time he loses against a specific opponent to see where he goes wrong and gets angry with himself when all of his hard work and effort is torn down because the booker for any particular promotion wants the match to go a different way or something like that.

No.

I am my own man and I have own insane work ethic that has served me good and proper since I first started in this industry and while it may had its up ups and down downs over the past couple of years, it is still *my* work ethic and it has enabled me to have one killer ride all across the world to get me to right here…and the Retribution pay per view.

Now with all of that out of the way, let’s focus on the main thing here and that’s the Underground match at the pay per view. You see, I know that I beat Kimberly Williams a couple of weeks back and in her own chosen domain nonetheless, I bloodied her and beat her…but my preparations for the match at Retribution isn’t me getting ready to *BEAT* her…oh no;

It’s me getting ready to *SURVIVE*!!!

I mean anyone can BEAT anyone, but where it comes to Kimberly Williams and her record breaking FIVE *TIMES* as the SCW Underground champion, one doesn’t simply try to beat her when in fact you have to figure out how to *SURVIVE* her and the pure levels of insanity that she can put a person through in one of those matches and that’s one of the biggest problems that I’ve seen of past Underground matches and to put an spin on an old movie quote;

You don’t put Kimberly Williams in a corner”.

Thank you Patrick, Saint of Sawyze. Blessed be the Original Roadhouse movie with your brethern Sam Elliot, Terry Funk, and Kelly Lynch.

{David then quickly shakes his head for a second before he sets the controller onto the table in front of him and he picks up a can of G-Fuel, Naranjita this time around, and takes a long pull from the can before setting it back down, his lips curled up in a wolfish grin}

David: Sorry, lost myself for a moment there folks. But you see, just like before, I’m excited to have this match against you, Kimberly, and if you think our last time out was exciting…well, let’s just say that I’ve reviewed the tapes and I’ve come up with a couple of things that should help our next time in your violent playground seem even more fun and exciting!

And let me be upfront with you on this, Kimberly, if you are looking for someone to really put you through hell and showcase what you can truly do in an Underground match, then I’m your huckleberry, and then some because where before I was more than a little concerned if I could actually hang with Kimberly in her own little world, I know now that not only can I hang with her i an underground match, but I can most certainly out crazy her perhaps in one as well and trust me when I say…maybe....

{David’s wolfish grin becomes a little bit sly as he motions for the camera to take a gander over his shoulder and when the camera does “peek” over his left shoulder, do we get to see a large mass of…something…underneath a thick sheet that covers up what is under it rather well and due to this, all we see is a large, misshapen mass}

David: You must forgive me for our first match, Kimberly, because I didn’t actually bring anything to contribute to the outrageous brutality of the match…but this time, I plan on bringing somethings that we can really sink our collective teeth into on a creative insanity point…and to show case why my time as your next Underground champion is not going to just be full of plain Jane weapons matches.

Oh no, I’ve been sitting at the feet of one of the most destructive figures of the international deathmatch wars of the past couple of decades, sitting in his shade and learning things that I’m sorry to say that I didn’t know before our last outing, Kimberly, and I promise you that I shall make up to you in bloody spades come Retribution.

And with what I’m bringing with me this time around…

{David turns just enough to glance over at the covered bundle before giving a sideways grin of self-satisfaction to the camera}

David: Well, let’s just say that it may have cost me a lot of money but it’ll be enough for the commentary team at the show to say Impressive…most impressive because not only am I going to bring every parent’s worst nightmare to the pay per view, I’m going to horrendously make that very nightmare even bigger and WORSE because this time, I want the full on experience from you, Kimberly!! I want you to come at me with not only your finest violence, but I want you to show ME what makes you the Queen of the Underground!! I want to experience the madness that’s made you a five time champion in this company and made your very name forever linked to that title..

{The grin then disappears without a trace from David’s face as he turns to face the camera fully, his expression set in stone}

David: You see, like I said before in that anyone can beat Kimberly Williams, the “Woman Scorned”, just like how you can beat anyone else…but when you put Kimberly Williams in a match that she is at home and extremely comfortable with…and then you place her *TITLE* on the line on top of that…then what you’re trying to do isn’t beat her in as much as Surviving a conflict with her on her very own holy ground and at Retribution, that’s what I’m going to do in that I’m going to try and SURVIVE you, Kimberly Williams.

And one way or another, my bearing a heavy crimson mask or not, I will come out the other side of this extremely bloody and violent affair as the NEW Supreme Championship Wrestling Underground champion.

Or if in failing that, I intend on surviving this match to make a solid point that I’m not this fucking joke that fuckers like Kevin Hunter and Enigma that I’m not some joke for them to step on and over.

But I want you to fully understand this at the very least, Kimberly. I’m not using you or this match at Retribution as a stepping stone or any of that kind of bullshit, no…this is something that you and I both need. You’ve been needing the right opponent, someone that is more than happy and willing to go full on and out with you in an Underground match, someone who can handle more than just a touch of the old Ultra Violence and give you the proper place to showcase what you can truly do in this kind of match.

And I’ve been looking for the right opponent, someone to showcase what I can truly do in that ring when fully unleashed and ready to go to war with, to show that no matter the costs to my body to get what the company needs done, to prove to all of my naysayers here in this company that I am more than the person who grew up in the shadow of the “Devil’s favorite Dirty”, because at Retribution Kimberly, I’m going to personally welcome you to the Dope Show properly and show you that it is truly a long hard road out of hell…for the both of us when all is said and done, because if you think that I was more than willing to go all out to war with you on Breakdown, then you have no idea what’s going to happen at the pay per view, Kimberly, because what’s going to happen there will be a fucking *SAGA*, something to instantly be the match of the year for this company in the year twenty twenty four!!

You see, at Retribution, not only am I going to give you a truly ultra violent war that you’ve been wanting to truly sink your teeth in against an opponent that has something that he utterly needs to prove without a shadow of a doubt, who is hungry like the wolf, but I’m also going to give you something else…something that I don’t think that you realized that you needed, Kimberly;

I’m going to give you *VINDICATION*.

You see one of my closest friends in this entire industry has told me that those wrestlers who dabble in the more…shall we say “Hardcore” aspects…are usually looked down upon and called nothing more than a garbage wrestler because that’s where they belonged…in the garbage.

And while there are some prime examples of this is a certain little cuckoo bird by the name of Rowena Bryne, who loves to go around slamming a ball peen hammer into the heads of her opponents in non-hardcore matches while screaming that she deserves for all to bow at her feet because she is an “Ultraviolent Demi-goddess” like she's screaming something in some low rent, two dollar porno.

She is the kind of scum of the Earth that gives legit Masters of the Old Ultra-Violence like you a horrible name and the undeserved title of Garbage Wrestler.

That is why at Retribution, I am going to give you that vindication that I know somewhere in the back of you head, Wesley has been telling you that you *deserve* and *need* because you are more than just a provider of that spot of the old Ultra…but you are an *actual* *WRESTLER* on top of that…just like me.

So despite me sitting here, enjoying a can of G-Fuel and playing one of my favorite games of all time does not mean that I’m not taking our match at Retribution seriously, Kimberly, because I am taking it very seriously.

*DANGEROUSLY* Seriously.

So Kimberly, this is what I want you to do.

I want you to take a couple of steps back and take a good long look at that championship, I want you to think over everything that it took to you to become a five time holder of that title, and I want you to focus on that…I want you to focus on how achieving that level of bloody excellence felt and how the thrill of true combat made you feel. I want you to hold onto those feelings and let them drive you in your preparations for our meeting at the pay per view, because I truly want your best violence because when I survive you, with the SCW Underground championship firmly in the hands of me and my fellow Animals…I don’t want you to think that you failed in your quest to be the true Queen of the Underground, Kimberly.

I don’t want you second guessing yourself or anything like that.

When I take that Underground championship for my very own, my first singles title *ANYWHERE*...I want to be looking over my shoulder, I want to see you lurking in every fucking shadow waiting for the right time to strike!

So come now, Kimberly Williams, the Woman Scorned...come and step into the astonishing panorama of the end times and see for yourself what is coming for S…C…W…

See you at the pay per view, Kimberly. I’ll be waiting dearie…

{David takes one more pull from his can of Naranjita before tossing the camera a wink as he starts to whistle a familiar tune as the screen static jumps to black}

2 of 2
=======

==========
February 27th, 2024
Baltimore, Maryland
Off Camera
==========

Kimberly Williams has given herself the nickname “Queen of the Death Match” and if you look at her record, you would be hard pressed to find an argument to dispute her claim. She is a former MWE Chicago Way Champion, three time HKW Bloodlust Champion, and five time SCW Underground Champion, all nine of which are contested with zero rules. To achieve such accolades in her career as a death match queen she has had to roll around in barbed wire, thumb tacks, and broken glass. Kimberly has even had her fair share of encounters with explosives. There is literally nothing and no one that strikes fear in the heart of The Woman Scorned. If there is any scenario that would prompt some semblance of nerves for Kimberly Williams, it would be the fact that at Retribution she must defend her SCW Underground Title against David Striker, the man who beat her at her own game in an Underground Rules Match. Her championship is in very real jeopardy because she is facing Striker. He figured out how to beat her once, he can certainly figure out how to do it again, and then he would have her title. Most wrestlers would go into such a match with at least some nervousness or fear. Yet this is not the case for The Woman Scorned. Even in this scenario, where her championship is in very real danger, she does not fear facing David Striker. Hell, it was HER idea. She issued the challenge. In fact, Kim is rather looking forward to facing David Striker with her Underground Championship on the line. The Queen of the Death Match was impressed with his first outing in the Underground and sees him as a potential heir to the Underground. She is excited to see what he will do in his second Underground venture, this time with higher stakes, with the gold on the line.

Yes, that is what most people would fear, or at least be nervous about. Not Kimberly. The Woman Scorned fears next to nothing. And yet even this bloodthirsty ginger has her own fears, fears that she keeps bottled up deep inside of her soul. Those secret fears that terrify Kimberly to her very core, she keeps them close to her chest. She keeps them a secret even from her closest family. Kim views fears as a weakness and she does not want anyone to know of her weaknesses. She does not want anyone to know of her fears. So yes, she is the Underground Champion but she isn’t afraid of possibly losing. She isn’t afraid of the years that she may lose from her career as a result of the war she is about to endure against David Striker at Retribution. What she fears is the one reason that has brought her to a beat up Waffle House in Baltimore, Maryland on many occasions in the past and why she is here at that very same Waffle House today.

Ordinarily Kim would have arrived late. That has been her pattern for a long time now. She met here at this Waffle House with Larry Dempsey, a man she met while incarcerated in a mental hospital, due to their shared psychosis. They grew to form a bond and close friendship with one another. They kept their friendship going even after their time in the mental hospital ended. Kim returned to professional wrestling but would meet Larry here at this Waffle House in Baltimore on a regular basis. Kim would always arrive late, which annoyed Larry, but this particular meeting, this particular evening, is very different. Kimberly really doesn’t want to be here. She was pressured into coming by Larry Dempsey. And she is afraid of what she is about to face. And to handle her nerves, she is stuffing herself.

In front of her is a plate stacked full of pancakes. Five pancakes. Another plate full of eggs and bacon. Then there is a glass of coffee, black. The Woman Scorned looks at this bounty of food and frowns with a hint of disappointment. What else could go with all of this? She grins as she flags down a server at the bar.

“Hey! Lady! You got any whiskey?!”

“Uh, no…”

“Well, what about scotch?”

“Sorry…”

“Any alcohol?!” Kim asks, seemingly annoyed now. The server shakes her head.

“No alcohol.”

“Crap.” The Woman Scorned rolls her eyes. “Can you fix a few dozen waffles then? I want to eat as much unhealthy food as possible and maybe give myself a heart attack. Great way to get out of responsibility. Right?”

“Huh?”

“Just bring me a damn waffle to go with all this!” Kim exclaims.

“Yes, ma’am.”

Of course getting drunk would be a far more effective way to forget about what is going to happen, unfortunately this establishment doesn’t sell alcohol. She has to settle for stuffing herself with this bounty of food. Yet she has a feeling that she will have to share this in short order. As Kim takes a bite of her eggs she hears a bell, signaling the arrival of a new customer. She looks up and immediately spots two individuals, both very familiar. One is her old friend Larry Dempsey. She forces a smile onto her face as she spots the young teenager with him. She has long black hair and her complexion is rather pale in appearance. Kim waves politely at the pair. The young teenage girl grins from ear to ear and quickly rushes past Larry and almost jumps into the booth. Kim barely has enough time to scoot over to allow the girl room to sit.

“Hi mom!”

“Yo, yo, whoa kiddo,” Kim says with a seemingly forced but lighthearted laugh “calm down! You almost knocked over my food!”

“Sorry, mom.” She looks at all the heaping amounts of food Kim ordered and then looks back at Kim. “You ordered all that for yourself?”

“Of course she didn’t.” Larry remarks as he approaches and sits down across from Kim and the girl. “I am quite certain your mother ordered this much food to share with you. Correct?”

“Uh, yeah, sure.” Kimberly nods her head. She passes her a fork. “There, dig in.”

“Thanks, mom!”

“Yeah.” Kim watches this girl eat the food. Then she turns and glares at Larry. “You’re late.”

“How often have you been late to our meetings, Kimberly?” Larry asks with a knowing, almost satisfied grin. “I think I am owed.”

“Whatever. What’s your excuse?”

“Well, Lilith made us late.” Larry motions to the girl who is now chowing down with little to no thought about manners or etiquette. “She wanted to look her very best for her mother.”

Kimberly looks at the girl, now known as Lilith, and takes an appraisal. Lilith is wearing one of Kimberly’s SCW merchandise with her penguin “Wasley” printed on the front. She is wearing a knee length skirt and a simple SCW baseball cap. Kim nods her head in approval.

“You look good, kiddo.”

“Thanks, mom!” Lilith says while her mouth is full of pancakes and eggs, some of which come spitting out accidentally all over Kim. Kimberly cackles happily. Larry leans over and gives Lilith a gentle slap on the face.

“Lilith! I thought we discussed this? Manners.” He points out sternly. “Do not speak with your mouth full!”

“Sorry, Mr. Dempsey.”

“Oh lighten up, Lawrence of Arabia!” Kim exclaims. Larry sighs out of annoyance that Kim would undermine his attempt to correct Lillith.

“She is your daughter, Kimberly. My apologies.”

“That’s right!” Kim smirks. She turns back to Lillith. “So, how have you been doing, kiddo? Are you giving Larry…uh, Mr. Dempsey…any trouble?”

“Uh, well…” Lilith’s voice trails off. Larry glares at her.

“Tell your mother the truth.” Larry declares.

“Ok…I got caught shoplifting.”

“Any charges filed?” Kim asks. Lilith shakes her head.

“No.”

“That’s not all.” Larry chimes in. “Your daughter met a boy at a park who she thought was cute’ and decided to kidnap him.”

“Wow…really?” Kim is shocked, stunned. Then a twisted grin of pride forms across her face. “I was a little older than you when I first kidnapped someone.”

“Mr. Dempsey told me that I shouldn’t do that.”

“And he’s right.” Kim quickly agrees, realizing that praising her recent kidnapping might be a bad idea. Kim looks over at Larry. “How did she get out of this one without spending time in the clink?”

“I convinced the young man that Lilith was only playing a game.” He sighs. “We were still sued.”

“Oh…” suddenly Kim’s face lights up, as if she suddenly realized something “...so THAT’S why you asked for that money recently?”

“Yes.” Larry nods his head.

“I see.” Kim turns back to face Lilith. “Kiddo, you DO NOT do that! Got it? Do NOT do that again!”

“I know, mom. Mr. Dempsey already scolded me. But…”

“But nothing!”

“But…you used to kidnap people. Steal. You used to act this way all the time, mom.”

“That’s different.” Kim insists, shaking her head. “I made tons of mistakes, I did things I have to live with forever. You have your entire life left to live, kiddo.” She pats Lilith on her back. “Obey, Larry, be a good girl, and basically just do the opposite of what your crazy mom does. Got it?”

“Got it.”

“Good girl.” Kim smirks. “Now if you ARE better behaved for Larry, then I might try to see you more often. Ok? Do we have a deal?”

“Deal!” Lilith says. The excitement in her voice tells just how much she loves being with Kim. She puts her fork down and gets up out of the booth. “I wanna go…I mean, may I go to the bathroom?”

“Well done.” Larry nods his head in approval. “Yes, you may go.” And with that, Lilith walks off in the direction of the bathrooms. Kim watches her go, watching carefully. Eventually she is gone, completely out of sight. Kim then turns to Larry and sighs.

“Is this little family reunion about over?” Kim asks frustratingly.

“For God sake, Kimberly!” Larry exclaims. “You should be ashamed! That is your daughter!”

“Biologically she may be my daughter.” She rolls her eyes. “But c’mon, Lawrence of Arabia, there is literally no real connection here!” She points a finger at Larry. “You are the parent. Not me.”

“The connection isn’t there because you are not trying. Obviously Lilith loves you. She wants there to be a connection.”

“Yeah, yeah, I see it all over her face.” Kim is growing more and more annoyed. “But let’s face it, Emma Floreschu, that monster who stole me from my family, she is the one truly responsible. Emma is a light beer version of a cult leader.”

“You told me this story before…” Larry sighs with frustration.

“Shut up. You’re gonna hear it again because OBVIOUSLY you haven’t figured out the lesson of this yet! Emma raised me. I blindly followed her every command. And she wanted to create her own twisted family. So I allowed myself to be artificially inseminated. I gave birth to Lilith. She was going to be Emma’s next big project once she released me upon an unsuspecting world.”

“Yes, but you reclaimed your daughter so that she wouldn’t suffer the same fate as you.”

“That doesn’t make me a mother. That just makes me one spiteful bitch who wants to make sure Emma’s legacy dies. That makes me someone with a little bit of mercy who doesn’t want to see the world see another ME running around out there! Face it, Larry, Lilith was created to be a monster. That’s all she is. Our job is to keep that monster contained.”

“She is a child!” Larry exclaims.” Kim sighs as she stands up. She shakes her head.

“This was a mistake. I’m leaving.”

“You cannot!”

“Watch me.”

Kimberly storms off. Unfortunately she passes by Lilith who is returning from the bathroom. She quickly rushes up to Kimberly, her mother. She looks up at her with forlorn eyes. For a brief moment Kim is beginning to second guess herself. Should she stay?

“Mom…what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Kim shakes her head. “It’s just…”

“Are you leaving?”

“I uh…yeah,” she nods her head “...I gotta go. Big match coming up. Gotta maim ol’ Davey Crockett Striker.” She kisses Lilith on her forehead. “Now be a good girl for Larry, ok?”

“Yeah…I will, mom.”

“Good.” Kim turns and walks off.

“Mom? Love you!”

Those words sting at Kimberly. Guilt. She feels guilty that she is leaving. This is why she did not want to see Lilith, this is why she has tried to stay away. Every time she leaves she feels guilty. But her logical mind tells her that this is for the best. A psycho like her is not fit to raise a kid. Not Kimberly. Kim is not ready. She never will be. Lilith’s best chance is with someone else. Anyone else.

“Yeah. Back at ya…”

==========
March 1st, 2024
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

The camera feed begins to roll. We open not in the lap of luxury but in a dilapidated mess of what should be a living room. It contains a ratty messed up green carpet, the paint on the walls is peeling, the black sofa is also torn and appears as if it has been eaten up from the inside by inspects or other animals. There is a coffee table that appears as if it has seen its better days. On the coffee table is a cage with a hamster inside. Resting on the ratty black sofa is the beloved stuffed penguin Wasley. This immediately lets the viewing audience know that Kimberly Williams must be somewhere nearby. It doesn’t take long before the aforementioned psychopath comes skipping into view, specifically from the right. The Woman Scorned is dressed in torn denim jeans and a black “Queens of Chaos” logo t-shirt. Her feet are bare and she has her SCW Underground Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

“Davey! Davey Crockett Striker!” Williams says in a jovial sing-song manner. She waves at the camera. “Hi, Davey! You were soooooo kind enough to entertain me a few weeks ago on Breakdown, you were kind enough to give me the hope I needed, hope for the future of the Underground! So with that, I wanted to give you and all of the lovelies watching at home a peak into my world! So I would like to welcome you and all of my Kimmymaniacs to my humble abode!” She cackles nastily. “Yes, this is the world of Kimberly Williams.”

“I am a Queen of the Death Match. I am the Queen of the Underground. I am one of the Queens of Chaos. Hell, I am part of wrestling royalty, namely the Jones Wrestling Family. You’d think that I would reside in something a bit more upscale.” She shakes her head. “Nah, you got the wrong twin. Marie loves the luxury and the opulence. She can have it. But me? I choose to live like this because I need to remember where the hell I came from. Because I know if I ever chose to accept the lifestyle I could have as a member of the Jones Family, not only would I be a hypocrite, but I would also grow weak and soft. I didn’t get my break into this business because of my name. No one knew who the hell I was, I had to fight for every damn inch. I need to remember that. I need to keep that burned into my psyche so that I never EVER become soft. Everything I gained in this business? All of my championships, my opportunities, and hell, even this moniker as Queen of the Underground, that wasn’t meant for me. I had to reach out and TAKE IT! I refused to forget it. So yes, I live like this, I live here, because I do not want to forget that I did come from humble beginnings.”

“Thanks for the praise, Davey, but I haven’t quite yet broken the record as Underground Champion, but I did tie the record set originally by Rachel Frost. Her name has for a long time been synonymous with greatness in the Underground. But I will say that I believe in my heart of hearts that I have eclipsed her. I eclipsed her because I resurrected the Underground. I eclipsed her because I put the Underground Title into the main event of a pay per view. And most recently when my Underground was threatened by James Evans and his cult of cronies, I risked my own body and my health and well-being, I waged war to save the Underground and I did save it. I managed to do all of this not because of where I came from but despite where I came from. I don’t talk much about my past, because your past doesn’t matter. Who your mommy is and who your daddy is doesn’t matter. What matters is what you have achieved, what you have accomplished. That is your legacy. The Underground is my legacy and I am damn proud of it. I will do anything to save it. At Body, Heart, & Soul I wrapped explosives to my knee and drove it into someone’s face. I did that to save my Underground.” Kim shakes her head. Then she taps herself on her head.

“But then I got to thinking…” she laughs a little “...yeah, funny, me thinking right? But I got thinking, I spoke to Wasley. Spoke to my hamster Caligula here. And we all kinda came to the same conclusion. There may in fact be a bigger threat to the Underground than James Evans and his delusional nonviolence mess. That threat is simply a lack of interest in my Underground. Now don’t get me wrong, the fans love my level of violence. My Kimmaniacs love the Underground and I intend to keep giving them the Underground and the violence as long as they want it. But I got to thinking about the other wrestlers on the SCW roster who once dared to set foot into my world. Jordan Majors and Lucas Knight were two of the first and they aren’t here anymore. Then there was Oktoberfest…you all know him as Konrad Raab…now I love Oktoberfest to death, and while he loves violence as much as I do, he seems much more focused on leading his European buddies in fiery tag team stuff…whatever that means.” She shrugs her shoulders. “Deanna Frost was Underground Champion, beat me for it, but she admitted it wasn’t necessarily her thing and when she lost it back to me, she has been elsewhere in other divisions. Currently she’s been one hell of a United States Champion. Owen Cruiserweight is gone. James Evans is gone and he hated the Underground anyway.”

“It’s easy to see the writing on the walls, isn’t it Davey? If my Underground is to survive, it needs people passionate enough to venture into the Underground, and not just for the sake of a damn title. That’s been the whole problem, I think. Too many people ventured into my Underground simply because it was a shot at a championship. It could have been called the “I’m An Idiot Championship” and they still would have went for it as long as it was a gold title belt. All they wanted was a trinket to add to their record, to their trophy case.” She points a finger at the camera. “Then I fought you on Breakdown. And we went to war. We damn near killed each other. And yes, I was beaten, but I’ve been beaten before and almost all of those who beat me in my Underground are gone. What makes you different from them is the fact that you made me believe that you might have the passion necessary to stick around in the Underground, that you can carry on the legacy of my Underground.” Williams shakes her head.

“That doesn’t mean you are going to win at Retribution.”

“See Davey Boy, you have me believing in you now, and because I believe in you that means I am ready to ramp up the violence several notches. You say that’s what you want but do you really know what you are asking for? I don’t think you know what you want. If you knew just how sadistic and brutal I can get in the Underground, I am fairly certain you wouldn’t be asking me to bring everything I got to Retribution. You know those names of those people who are no longer here anymore? Ask them about how violent I can get. They will warn you that what is coming your way is the perfect storm of violence and brutality.”

“Retribution…” she smirks knowingly “...I guess it is about retribution in the sense that I would like to get my win back. It is about Retribution because after being beaten by you in the Underground I need to once again step up and remind everyone just who the hell I am! But you mentioned VINDICATION?” The Woman Scorned shakes her head. “You are mistaken, my friend. I do not NEED vindication. I am very much comfortable in my own skin. People can pigeonhole me as a death match “garbage” fighter all they want, I know what I am capable of as a WRESTLER. As a wrestler I am pretty damn good and if you have truly done your homework, you would have noticed some of those masterpieces. So why do I put my body on the line week in and week out in the Underground? Why do I allow people to assume that death match is all I can do?” She throws her head back and laughs maniacally.

“Because…I…LOVE THIS!” She nods her head. “Yep! I love what I do! I love the violence and the destruction! So thanks but no thanks, Davey! I do NOT need vindication! All the vindication I need for my life, my career, rests over my shoulder…” she pats the title belt “...the SCW Underground Championship. The symbol of what I have built up for the past few years. And if you think I need vindication, well, maybe you really aren’t ready for the Underground.” A look of disappointment spreads across her face. Kim shakes her head. “Maybe I read you wrong? Perhaps you just got my hopes up and, once again, you will turn into a disappointment, like others who have fought me only to turn away from the Underground after one little stint?” Williams pats herself on the chest.

“That is why I always have and always will stand as the gatekeeper of the Underground. No one gets into my Underground without first going through me. No one gets into my Underground without proving that they belong.” She holds up one finger. “You beat me ONE time, Davey! Just the one time! Deanna beat me in the Underground…then I went and beat her. James Evans beat me in the Underground…then I went and beat him. What you did isn’t special, Davey. All you did was peak my interest and peaking my interest isn’t necessarily a good thing. What peaking my interest does is earn you a shot at my Underground Title at Retribution. And now that I have begun to question whether you are even ready for the Underground, you are in even more danger, my friend.”

“You’re in danger because as I have said, I am willing to do anything to protect the integrity, the legacy, of my Underground. And Danny Striker, if you’re not ready for this, then I am going to do damn near anything to make sure that you do not win the championship at Underground. Hell, I am going to make sure that you will never ever consider stepping back into my world, into MY Underground. If that means maiming you? I will do it! If that means slicing you up into pieces? So be it! You speak of vindication…I don’t need vindication…” She points a finger.

“...YOU need the vindication. You beat me ONCE! Many have beaten me once and while some may still be here, ALL OF THEM are no longer a part of the Underground, because I made them regret ever stepping to me. I don’t need vindication. I know who the hell I am. I am the Queen of the Death Match, the SCW Underground Champion, and I will defend my throne at Retribution. I will defend my HOME at Retribution. And you will leave with absolutely NOTHING!”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

{The screen static jumps to show us the training floor of the "Hunter's Mark" gym in Jamaica, New York. Here we see none other than Jacob Striker, the older brother of SCW's own David Striker, standing outside of the ring as he watches a young man going through the paces suplexes with another trainee when David himself walks in, dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black Ghost’s “Square Hammer" shirt as he moves to stand next to his brother and the two watch the duo in the ring}

David: So...that's him eh?

Jacob: Yep, he's got a good head on his shoulders...even if he's a little rough around the edges.

{David chuckles as he watches the man doing most of the suplexing start to move a little bit faster and hitting the move with even more ease as the minutes tick on before saying anything further}

David: Impressive…most impressive.

Jacob: Exactly, before too much longer and he should be able to have his pick of promotions to join.

David: So why is he here again? I mean didn’t he train with Vergil and the crew over in Allentown?

Jacob: Yeah, but Vergil sent him here to get some extra training, he felt the kid needed it. So why are you here though?

David: I got one hell of a match coming up for SCW, my first serious singles title match…

{Jake turns his head just enough to the left to look at his kid brother with a raised eyebrow}

Jacob: I thought Otto Nova in NFW was your first serious title match?

David: Nope, I downright refuse to call being randomly tossed a match like that and then the kid hardly does anything before I’m forced to eat the pin just so that Tarah Nova’s eldest can pad his resume with Oasis and the crew over in the OWA.

Jacob: It’s a fair cop if you feel that way, little brother. I’m just curious how Otto will be able to handle Eli here when he’s finished, all things considered.

David: I ain’t going there right now. Look…I know that I don’t come to you for advice often, let alone make the extra effort to do it in person, but this match against Kimberly Williams over in SCW.

Jacob: Kimberly Williams, *THE* Kimberly Williams?? The chick that Kain respectfully calls “Supreme Death Queen Uber Bitch of Northern Don’t-fuck-with-her-Land?”...*THAT* Kimberly Williams?

{David just kind of gives Jacob a “WTFO” look for a few moments before slowly nodding}

David: Yeah, I beat her on an episode of Breakdown and now I’ve got a match against her on the Retribution pay per view in another day or two.

Jacob: You want my best advice?

David: Yeah, I wouldn’t be here otherwise.

{Jake turns to face his kid brother fully, placing his hands heavily on his kid brother’s shoulders and when he speaks next, he does so in a voice full of seriousness}

Jacob: Get a main battle tank and *PRAY*.

{David shrugs his brother’s hands off of him as Jake takes the moment to chuckle}

David: Dude, seriously?!

Jacob: No, not seriously because I honestly don’t know what kind of advice that I can give you in this case. I mean did you even watch the tape of your first round with Kimberly?

{David slowly shakes his head at which point Jacob motions for his brother to follow him and the two Strikers walk through the gym until they walk past the front desk and out into the late afternoon air, at which point Jake shoves his hands into the pockets of his sweatshirt}

Jacob: I’ve got to be seriously honest with you, David. I had to rewatch that match with Serenity to make sure that I was seeing things right but where I have a natural gift for quite a few things, you’ve got hardcore wrestling down pat. I mean everything that you did in that ring against Kimberly was so fluid…so natural it was like you were made that kind of wrestling you know?

David: I don’t know about that, Jake. I mean I just did what came naturally to me.

Jacob: And sometimes that’s all you need to do, little brother. I’ve got no advice for you other than just don’t worry about the small shit and just cut loose because from what I’ve seen of these SCW Underground matches, you’ve a once in life time chance to really just open up and cut loose against an opponent that and will put you through levels of hell that I haven’t seen since Eli’s dad did the Long Hard Road out of Hell match at the old EWI Genesis pay per view back in two thousand and one.

David: Wow, that’s…saying something…
=========================================

{The screen shifts to a shot of David Striker sitting in the same training area in the Hunter’s Mark gym from earlier in the day, only now the students and instructors are gone and we are left with none other than the man himself, David Striker, as he sits backwards in a chair in the dead center of the room and confident look on his face}

David: Kimberly, if there is one thing that I can truly respect about you in this case, it’s your passion. You spoke each and every word of your last promo with such a fiery passion that it made my own blood boil in my veins as I heard you speak, and with that level of passion at your disposal, what chance do I have against you at the pay per view?

{David allows himself a moment to smile}

David: I have every chance in the world because my passion is just as blazing, Kimberly. You see, I’m not just in this match to claim a singles titles…however I won’t lie and not admit that the desire isn’t there as well..but my desire burns brighter because I wanted this match against you as much as you do because I’m enjoying the freedom that wrestling in the Underground division gives me, and as much as I hate how straight laced my older brother is…he does have his moments of utter and complete brilliance when it is needed.

So this match isn’t just about the Underground championship, this is about two artistic grand masters in the exquisite art of chaos getting ready to use their very bodies to paint an epic masterpiece of violence that won’t be forgotten!!

That’s what’s going to happen at Retribution, my dear Kimmy.

But as for your claims that you don’t need vindication…I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you couldn’t be more wrong in that aspect because you are in dire need of vindication and I could see it in your eyes with each and every denial that you spoke because you said it best;

"ALL OF THEM are no longer a part of the Underground, because I made them regret ever stepping to me."

By your own admittance you’ve forced everyone who you could’ve enjoyed going to war with time and time again away from you until the very dregs at the bottom of the barrel such as Dakon Theron are starting to slither up from its depths, attacking people and demanding their shots for example.

But don’t worry, Kimmy, it won’t get that bad because we won’t let it…will we?

And *Yes*!! You might be the Queen of the Death Match and the SCW Underground Champion...but I am the Front Man of the Phantom Troupe, I'm the Nightmare Warrior himself, and I am the future Alpha Bad of the Supreme Championship Wrestling's Underground division once I take a sledgehammer to your throne and smash its blood drenched marble existence into so much pale powder, Kimmy.

But even though your title is on the line, I downright bloody refuse to make it solely about the Underground championship because like I said, I don’t often have a chance to face an opponent that makes my blood rush and heart throb with pain from how hard it beats within my savage chest, no…this match will be *ABOUT* the Underground, it will be about your kingdom of blood and tacks, Kimmy, but if somehow you manage to beat me at Retribution…then I might have a suggestion for what should be done for the rubber match.

A true classic from a bygone era…because if I am to be the Alpha Bad of this new era, I will pay honor to my inspirations for getting into this industry and bring back one match in particular that has been called the “Devil’s Playground”...a match that has no WINNER or LOSER, Kimberly;

Only a *SURVIVOR*!

{David’s smile slowly shifts into something more wolfish…hungry}

David: What, did you think that I didn’t come to the dance without one killer of a dance song in my back pocket, Kimmy?

Either way, Kimmy, be it I win and take your title or you win and retain…there will always be that need for what is called a “rubber match”, a match to determine the final victor in this oh so bloody affair and what I have in my back pocket and do you know why I’m already thinking of the future in that aspect?

Because that’s how much I value this division that you’ve fought tooth and nail to sit on your bloody throne for!

As for me being in danger, Kimberly. While I thank you for your concern, it is entirely misplaced because I’m going into this a full speed, I’ve even been working to include some extra special things to throw into this match…including one thing that is the nightmare stuff of all parents everywhere…that I will enjoy putting you through and then grinding your very spine into because if you think that I’m afraid of a little bit of danger, then maybe you have forgotten the depths that I drove myself to beat you with somehow in our first little encounter.

Hell's Bells, I fucking respect the levels of your willingness to do anything to protect the integrity, the legacy, of your Underground. And Kimmy, as much as I respect you and your passion but for every thing that you keep shouting that I'm not ready for, it's you in reality who is not ready for this, because for everything that you're going to do damn near anything to make sure that I do not win the championship at Underground, that will just make me work even harder to accomplish what you don't want me to do, and that is lay claim to your title, and even if you do somehow manage to beat me, Kimmy, I will still reach down into the very fucking depths of my blackened soul and take you a level of ultra violent warfare that will frighten the very insanity out of your fucking *soul*!!

Sure you can fucking maim me...slice me up into pieces...cut me until I bleed buckets up buckets...because in the end right now, you seek the kind of vindication that comes with finally beating me, to grind my face into heaping piles of glass tube powder until I admit my defeat at your hands inbetween coughing up huge chunks of bloody tissue from deep within my very body!!

But you will not leave Retribute with your championship, Kimmy, but you will also not leave the match unsatisfied, because when you look back at Retribution twenty twenty four, you are going to look back at it and your very bones will *ache* as you recall how I put you through each and every single level of Hell itself until finally you gave up the fucking ghost and that championship!!

{David then stops talking and looks down at his bare arms at which point his grin nearly splits his face in half as he quickly raises his head to look at the camera}

David: That's the thing, Kimberly, you misunderstood me when I said that you need vindication for what kind of wrestler you were...I was trying to show you a level of respect that I barely give out to anyone...but instead you took it and ran in the other direction with it and you assumed the worse for it, and for that I understand and forgive you.

I did notice your masterpieces and was trying to show you the respect for them, to which I'll freely admit that while my choice in words may have been wrong...the intention was in the right place.

At Retribution, Kimmy, I will ramp up the violence, and I will show you things about the old ultra violence that you've probably never thought could be possible...because in the end, I will show you the true depths of my passion as I personally will send you crashing through each and every single fucking one of them, no matter the cost to me in the end.

This is what I *want*...what I *NEED*, Kimberly.

At Retribution, allow me to show you depths of Erebus that you never thought was possible...

{The smile then disappears from David's face as he looks hard into the camera, his voice eerily calm and steady}

David: Come and fire walk with me, Kimberly…

{The screen then fades to black as David then turns and walks off, a familiar tune echoing through the speakers in his wake}