Xander Valentine vs. Konrad Raab
Xander Valentine vs. Konrad Raab

2 RP limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag (Word limits in effect)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, March 29, 2024 (Show still takes place Thursday)
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pg4d...sp=sharing
[Image: xanderforumbanner22.png]

Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now he's gone

Xander Valentine
W-L-D
Overall: 134-44-8
Singles: 120-35-8
Tag: 13-8-0

Accomplishments
- 3x SCW World Champion
- 2x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW Underground Champion
- Conquered the Thunderdome
- Main Evented Rise to Greatness (2005,2007)
- SCW Hall of Fame 2009
- 2005 SCW Male Wrestler of the Year
 - 2006 SCW Male Wrestler of the Year
- 2006 SCW Match of the Year (Elimination Chamber)
-  2007 SCW Stable of the Year (New Blood Rebellion)
- 2012 SCW Return of the Year
- 2012 SCW Match of the Year (RTG12, Vs. Shawn Winters)
- 2014 SCW Return of the Year
- 2019 SCW Feud of the Year (Xander Valentine vs. Selena Frost)
- 2019 SCW Match of the Year (Under Attack 2019, Selena Frost vs. Xander Valentine, Unsanctioned Empty Arena Match)
- 2021 Trios Tournament Winner
- 2022 SCW Co-Male Wrestler of the Year (Shared with Adam Allocco)
- 2022 SCW Shocking Moment of the Year (Xander Valentine returns and attacks Adam Allocco)

A broken shell of a man who no longer earns The Paragon Of Violence nickname blog.

"This is laughable, right? Facing a man with nothing violent about him, his nickname is now a joke known as Xander Valentine. Do we have to go on about the past, and how many people, including myself, feared you back in the day? A lot, and how many fear you now? Zero. You literally became the giant pussy who only wins matches with no impact or anything behind his false Paragon Of Violence nickname; mainly, how do you use your fists for violence?

The weakest form of violence ever. If you want to use your fists for violence, go and do boxing or MMA for that shit. Weapons are what make wrestling stand out from those boring sports. Besides, anyone can use fists for violence, and it takes no effort or skill to punch someone in the face to bleed.

But you go around and act like you deserve the world title shot because of your goddamn past, which is totally irrelevant. You recently lost to the current world title contender, Kirsten Scott, in a match. So what if I lost the world title match? At the time, I didn't care about winning that title. All of my focus back then was beating the living shit out of that prostitute I like to call Kandis. Also, beating Gavin Taylor at the PPV doesn't count as earning that world title shot you crave.

But I hear people like the Body, Heart, and Soul team telling me I will act the same way when I return to wrestling, and now I know you'll be the same; I don't care about titles, right? How wrong and stupid are you, and then? Listen, I took time away from wrestling because not only did I have my racing career to deal with, but not only was I burned, which I will treasure for the rest of my life, but I also had and still have therapy as well.

Let's be honest, Xander, the only reason you became violent is because Gavin brought it out of you since you're nickname is nothing but an attachment from your past. Oh sure, you were the world champion before. I only have to ask why any of you stupid wrestlers want to become world champions again. With me, when I become a world champion and lose the belt, I'd be happy and accept having one world title reign because being a world champion one time is all I need to put the name in the book, regardless of whether I have prosperous reigns or not. If you need to hold the World Title more than once, you're stupid for not believing you are a world-top wrestler with the one reign you've had.

I can accept being one and done with being the Underground champion; I could've readily accepted one and done with being a TV champion as well because, unlike you and the rest of this stupid roster, I don't need multiple reigns of one belt to know my place on the roster. As far as my European team is concerned, Xander, the reason they attacked Enigma is that I couldn't since I was finishing a NASCAR race off in Texas, which led me to travel straight to Breakdown just before their tag match started; you stupid fuck. Let's not pretend you used your manager to attack people in the past or used your tag partners to attack enemies for you because not all monsters are alone.

Everything about you being a monster is fake, especially right now. Back in the day, yes, you were a monster, a guy who's done a lot around SCW, but I don't fear you. I laugh when I hear your name because you're just a joke, a guy who puts on a violent front when you've done literally nothing to be violent. I've been way more violent than you and pushed the barriers that even a guy like you would be afraid to do.

The fact is, Xander, you're not world title material since you've never beaten Kandis, and you lost to Kirsten Scott recently. Beating Gavin Taylor doesn't make you a world title contender. Do I want to be a world, US and Adrenaline title contender? Fuck yes now because I've changed with a dose of reality I had hit on my damn head, and I needed the team to become tag champions because they've said it multiple times; when they become tag champions, I become tag champions too. Freebird style.

But that's something you don't think about, Xander; you've done everything for yourself; you never brought a future star in the business or helped their path the way; you're too selfish for that. That's my purpose in bringing in European talent since there was a need for them in this company and wrestling world, and I gave them a chance that nobody else, including you, would have.

But all you've been doing is threats, and I'll be fucking you up since I've already played mind games with Enigma, something nobody has done since I got here, and he has more dangerous man intents than you do. I'll fuck you up and in more ways than one too. Nothing has changed, but the mindset of winning titles has grown bigger and better because of the purpose of developing myself as a wrestler, significantly expanding the team as I should have, and being the team's leader. I lost sight of what being a leader of a tag team was. Now, that won't happen again, and that's changing.

It won't matter though because I will win the match against you. Oh, and I won't have any sign of ring rust either because I have been training to get back in the SCW ring without worrying about any of that. I've never been better, and I have nothing stopping me from destroying you apart from Enigma trying to stop me. However, it'll not affect the hell I'll bring to you. Because you are fucked. That's all I will say because I'll be winning as I'm more violent and will be your executioner since you haven't delivered on that nickname either lately. I'll beat the shit out of you and win, along with hurting you since I and Enigma are the only ones that can do so; it's that simple."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.