Gavin Taylor vs. Glory Braddock
Gavin Taylor vs. Glory Braddock

2 RP limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag (Word limits in effect)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, March 29, 2024 (Show still takes place Thursday)
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
1 of 2
=====

==========
March 23rd, 2024
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Off Camera
==========

Breakdown has come to its conclusion and Glory Braddock and her tag team partner, Brittany Lohan, were noticeably absent from the event. It was quite a letdown for Glory and Brittany to lose the tag titles at Retribution in the manner that they did, but then to turn around and not even be featured on the next Breakdown, not even for an interview, that has almost brought mixed emotions for The British Bombshell. Further frustration and despair; even a hint of anger. A part of her feels offended. Twisted & Sadistic dominated the tag division, finally became tag team champions, was never pinned or made to submit to lose the belts, and are now cast aside for new teams to supposedly step up? Not if Glory has any say about it. She may not have been on air but she was present backstage, watching everything go down. Braddock will not sit idly by while Amelia Blythe and Luz try to find any team other than Twisted & Sadistic to defend against. Because that is how it feels to Glory. It feels to her as if they are ducking them. They are ducking her and Lohan because they have yet to figure how to actually beat them straight up and it frustrates Braddock to no end. To add to the frustration, The British Bombshell is being set up for an odd path for one half of one of the more dominant tag teams in recent memory. Instead of a tag team match, or facing one half of a tag team, Braddock is facing Gavin Taylor. She and Gavin have a history, that’s for sure, but what sparks this curiosity is that he is a known singles competitor. Braddock wants the tag titles back.

The luxury hotel suite at the Omni William Penn Hotel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the accommodations for Glory Braddock and her husband Kurt while they were here for Breakdown, it exudes opulence. As Braddock enters through the heavy door she is greeted by a spacious foyer adorned with exquisite artwork and lush foliage. The soft glow of recessed lighting illuminates the rich wood paneling and marble flooring, creating an ambiance of warmth and sophistication. Moving further into the suite, she enters the living area, where floor-to-ceiling windows offer panoramic views of the Pittsburgh skyline. Plush velvet sofas and oversized armchairs beckon The British Bombshell to sink into their sumptuous cushions. She is quick to answer the silent call of the comfy sofa, immediately dropping down, letting out an exhausted sigh. She hears movement, specifically the heavy door opening again and shutting. This is followed by footsteps. It isn’t long before Glory Braddock sees her husband, Kurt Logan, joining her in the hotel suite. This is an unusual thing for this married couple. Kurt doesn’t often get to travel to shows with his wife. Usually Glory is on her own. But for tonight’s Breakdown, Kurt traveled with her. Kurt came to Pittsburgh at the insistence of Glory herself. After the car bombing that nearly took out Glory and her two friends, Francis and Melody, she has been on edge, concerned about her well being. This is despite the fact that the perpetrator of the car bomb attempt, Andrew Meadows, has been identified and apprehended by police. Yet one thing still bothers The British Bombshell; Meadows was a ghost from Kurt’s past, a past that came back to haunt them. What other secrets might Kurt be hiding from his wife? What other incidents from his past might come back to haunt them?

“You look exhausted.” Kurt remarks as he walks over and sits down next to his wife on the sofa. “Are you feeling well?”

“Of course I am, love.”

“Well, you look so tired. Which is very unusual because…”

“...because CHBK didn’t book me?” Glory says with a low growl in her voice. Kurt smirks and nods his head.

“Yeah, well you said it, not me.”

“Damn it, I should have been booked. Britt and I both. What’s his game? Does he hope our fans and Blythe & Luz forget about us? It won’t happen.”

“Good for you.” Kurt answers. “But still, you look tired but you shouldn’t be. What’s wrong?”

“It’s late. Besides, it isn’t exhaustion so much as it is frustration.” She sighs and shakes her head. “Britt and I were not beaten. We were not pinned, we were not made to submit. Yet Light in the Darkness have our tag team titles. Now our chance to get the belts back is being delayed, we are intentionally being distracted. My focus is being put on Gavin Taylor for next week’s Breakdown. Why? Why am I facing that delusional twat instead of getting a rematch for the tag titles that Britt and I rightfully deserve?”

“Well…” Kurt is about to speak but Glory interrupts him.

“Don’t answer that.” Glory snaps.

“I was JUST gonna suggest that you don’t worry about the tag titles. At least not right now. You have Gavin Taylor next. He’s always a game competitor. Always tough. It would be unwise to ignore him.”

“I’m not ignoring him.” Glory rolls her eyes. “I’m just concerned about other things, that’s all. Namely things that are my fault…” she sighs “...all my fault.”

“You’re blaming yourself for Retribution?” Kurt asks. Glory nods her head. He sighs. “Don’t be ridiculous. It was a triple threat match. Shit like that happens.”

“No, no, it’s my fault. Britt was right, we should have taken out Ravyn and Syren when we had the chance. We should have snapped their necks, put them on the shelf, and done SCW a favor by ridding the company of their ilk. Now we don’t have the gold and me? I have no idea where I’m going next except for the fact that I’m facing Gavin.”

“Calm down.” Kurt leans over and lovingly, soothingly, kisses his wife on the cheek. “You are an incredible wrestler. No matter what the future may hold for you, I am certain you will be fine. I am certain you will succeed.”

“I appreciate your support, love.” Glory says, smiling warmly and sweetly at her husband. Then her face grows more serious. She motions to a nearby mini fridge. “Uh, would you mind getting a Guinness for me? I need a drink.”

“Guinness as opposed to wine?” Kurt asks. “That typically means you’re upset.”

“Not always.” Glory insists. “Why is it that I’m upset just because I want a beer instead of wine?”

“Because I know you and you always are upset when you want that beer.”

Glory rolls her eyes. “Fair enough, I am upset. Now get me that beer.” Kurt smirks as he gets up off of the sofa and approaches the mini fridge. He opens it up, producing a bottle of Guinness for his wife while taking out a bottle of water for himself. He walks over and hands her the beer which she immediately takes to drinking. Kurt sits back down and drinks his water.

“So, what’s on your mind?” He asks. “Are you really that upset about the tag titles?”

“I am upset but not as much as I make it out.” She shakes her head. “Honestly, whatever SCW wants from me, I’ll give it to them. If they want me to choke Gavin out, I’ll do it.”

“What are you upset about, then, if it isn’t about SCW?”

“I’m upset with you, mate.” Glory points at Kurt, who is somewhat taken aback by this admission. “I have my own fair share of skeletons in the closet, secrets that few in this world know. Most know about my sister’s secret drug problem from several years ago and some even know of mine and my sister’s special relationship with Aphrodite Noel. I told you about it and you were ok with it. Not many in the world know about how I was once a schoolyard bully mean girl who got pregnant as a teenager. But I told you. Not many in the world know that my aunt Kelly and my biological mother were both refugees on the run from the Soviet government when they were just little girls. But I told you.”

“I think I see where this is going…” Kurt sighs.

“Andrew Meadows tried to kill me, Kurt. He had nothing personal against me, he just wanted to kill me in order to hurt you. At least now I know why he did that but still, it begs the question why hadn’t you mentioned him before? Furthermore, what other secrets do you have that might also come back to haunt you or me someday?”

“Sorry, babe, but I didn’t think any of it was really important.” Kurt sips his water and shrugs his shoulders. “My past is just that, my past, and I honestly thought it was gone. I thought my past was done for and that I would never have to deal with it again. That’s one thing that makes us different. You dwell on your past, Glory. I move on from my past.”

“But obviously your past has not moved on from you.” Glory points out. “And as a result it nearly killed me.”

“You’re right. My past did come back and it did nearly kill you. I am sorry for what Andrew did. I apologize for not telling you about him ahead of time. If I could go back and do it all over again I would change things, I would do things differently. But I…” Kurt shakes his head “...I’m just sorry, ok? I apologize.”

“What’s done is done, Kurt.” Glory sighs and sips more on her Guinness. “We cannot change the past but we change things moving forward. And after this incident with your ‘pal’ Andrew, I realize that there is quite a lot about your past that I do not know.”

“What are you suggesting?” Kurt asks curiously.

“Think of it, mate, I introduced you to everyone close to me. My family, my best friends, hell, I even introduced you to my ex-boyfriends. I let you get close to everyone who was close to me. But I do not recall ever meeting anyone from your family.” She shakes her head. “Well…except for that one sister. Katherine, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Katherine.” Kurt nods his head. “But my family…well there’s not much to tell. What do you want to know?”

“Tell me about your parents.”

“My parents?” Kurt chuckles. “My father was a drunk and a drug addict just like me. I have no idea where he is now or even if he’s still alive. Don’t really care, either. And my mom? Hell, I was jealous of you, Glory. You had a good relationship with your biological mother; and as odd as some may say it is, you are close to Aphrodite Noel who you acknowledge as your adoptive mother. I have no relationship with anyone like that.” He shakes his head. “My mom and I grew apart, we grew distant, and that, too, is thanks to my own drug problem.”

“You have no idea where she is?”

“None whatsoever.” Kurt shakes his head. Glory feels bad for calling out her husband like this. She was angry that he kept this too himself but now that she pressured him to speak out, she feels guilty. She can see why he never did speak out. It probably hurts too much to talk about his past.

“Would you ever want to track her down? Your mother that is.”

“Why would I?”

“You met my mother, both of them. I might want to meet yours.”

“No you wouldn’t.” Kurt shakes his head. “Trust me.”

“Kurt, I am sorry for being a pain and for bringing all of this up.” She wraps an arm around his shoulders to comfort him. “I had no idea this was so painful for you. But your mom surely would accept you if she saw how much you’ve changed. If she saw how you turned your life around, she would be proud.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Well what about our daughter? What about Dawn?”

“What about her?”

“She is our daughter and your mother’s grandchild. Don’t you think she has a right to know her own grandmother? Don’t you think your mother deserves to know that she IS a grandmother?”

“Maybe…” Kurt’s voice trails off, finally he shakes his head “...I don’t know, maybe, but…”

“But what?”

“Look, Glory, it isn’t as easy as you make it seem. I told you, my mother and I grew distant. We grew apart. And I was putting that mildly. I have no idea where she is right now. I have no idea if she’s even still alive right now.” Kurt shakes his head. “I wouldn’t have the faintest clue of how to track her down.” He turns and looks into Glory’s eyes. “You’re asking the impossible, Glory.”

Immediately Kurt stands up and storms off. Glory can hear him enter the bathroom and shut the door. The British Bombshell sighs and realizes that maybe she pushed him a bit too far. Maybe she put too much pressure on him to answer her questions and divulge this information? Is it really that important for her to know this? Braddock stands up and walks towards the bathroom, intending to speak to Kurt, to calm her husband down. She pushes the door open and can see him fighting back tears. She has never seen Kurt this emotional before. She walks in and embraces him in a gentle hug.

“I’m sorry I pushed you so hard, Kurt.” She says quietly. “I didn’t know this was so much for you.”

“No, I apologize. I’m sorry I snapped like that. It’s just that…” he sighs and shakes his head “...it’s just too much for me.”

“What is?”

“My past.”

“Yeah…” Braddock kisses him “...I would suggest that we talk about it, but you don’t seem to want to; you are resistant to the idea. I just want to help.”

“I know you want to help, babe.” Kurt says slowly and quietly. “But this is one problem I’m not sure you want to get yourself caught up in.”

Kurt walks on past Glory and exits the bathroom. This leaves Glory alone again, left alone to her thoughts. The British Bombshell cannot help but think now, after hearing this reaction, that maybe there is something more to his past than meets the eye. Is there a reason he doesn’t want to talk about his past? Is it simply shame of what happened to him and his former criminal past? Or is there something else he is keeping from her? Part of her wants to find out. But another part of her thinks that keeping quiet about this is the better idea. After all, does she really need to add another problem to her plate? But this is her husband. She loves Kurt and she has never seen him in this much emotional turmoil than when his past came back to haunt him. Glory knows that she must do something.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
2 of 2
=====

==========
March 25th, 2024
Orlando, Florida
Off Camera
==========

Much is on the mind of Glory Braddock. Her mind has been weighed down heavily with the recent events of both her professional and personal lives. Where Supreme Championship Wrestling is concerned, The British Bombshell knows that she must focus first and foremost on Gavin Taylor. He has been very game and has earned some impressive wins lately. Now he is facing Braddock one on one on Breakdown from Seattle, Washington. Defeating the self proclaimed All Star should be her top priority. Unfortunately The British Bombshell finds herself distracted by another issue that seems to be of equal or greater importance; namely the SCW World Tag Team Championship currently held by Amelia Blythe and La Pequina Luz, Light in the Darkness. Braddock had held the tag titles alongside Brittany Lohan until Retribution. But neither Braddock nor Lohan were pinned or made to submit to lose the titles. They lost them in a triple threat when Ravyn and Syren were beaten by Light in the Darkness. Now there is a really good chance that Braddock and Lohan might not get another tag title opportunity for a long time and this does not set well with The British Bombshell. Not one bit. It doesn’t set well with her not only because she feels they were never truly beaten but also because she feels partially at fault for this scenario. It was Lohan’s idea to try and take out Ravyn and Syren, to try and put them on the shelf. But Braddock was reluctant to follow through. She hesitated. Now Glory is second guessing herself; should she have been more aggressive and ruthless? Should she change tactics going forward against not only Gavin Taylor on Breakdown but perhaps in a potential rematch for the tag team titles if she can convince CHBK, and Light in the Darkness, to grant them a rematch?

This should be the only problem Braddock is dealing with; especially considering the perpetrator of the car bomb that targeted herself and her friends, Francis Taylor and Melody Murphy, has been apprehended by authorities. Unfortunately the arrest only brought about more questions. The criminal was Andrew Meadows, a friend from the dark criminal past of Glory’s husband Kurt Logan. Glory had never heard of him before and, this made her realize, there is much about his past that she has never been told about. Kurt insists that there is nothing to know but she senses that he is holding something back. She senses that there is some reason he does not want to confront his past. He also argues that he doesn’t even know how to contact any of his family if he wanted to; but Glory doesn’t believe that for one second.

Lately there has been only one confidant, other than her husband, that she trusts more than anyone else, and whose advice she values above anyone else’s; the woman who she looks up to as a mother: Aphrodite Noel. Braddock and Noel were once fierce rivals but that was before Glory needed her help to save her company. Over a period of time working with her, Glory grew to admire her. That admiration became love. And when Aphrodite declared that she wanted a family of her own, Glory agreed to give her exactly that; she became Aphrodite’s adopted daughter. No one holds the kind of influence over Glory Braddock that Aphrodite holds. Glory would do anything Aphrodite asked of her. Anything at all, because Glory trusts her and her judgment above anything else. This is what brings The British Bombshell to the front door of Aphrodite’s Orlando, Florida home.

Glory Braddock stands dressed in a soft, flowing pink sundress that cascades gracefully to her ankles. The bodice of the dress hugs her curves delicately, accentuating her feminine form without revealing too much, while the sweetheart neckline adds a touch of romance to her ensemble. The piece is adorned with intricate floral patterns, each petal painstakingly embroidered in shades of blush and rose, lending an air of whimsy to her attire. Completing her ensemble are a pair of strappy sandals, adorned with tiny pink blossoms, which she wears with effortless grace. She rings the doorbell. Almost immediately it is opened by Aphrodite’s servant, Darrell.

“Hi Darrell.” Glory speaks, smiling warmly.

“Good morning.” He steps aside and motions for her to enter. “Come in, I will let your mother know you have arrived.”

Aphrodite’s staff is used to this strange relationship shared between Glory Braddock and their employer Aphrodite Noel. Glory follows Darrell through the door, through the hall, and into an opulent living area. Darrell makes another exit, presumably to retrieve Aphrodite, while Glory Braddock finds a seat on a plush comfortable cream colored sofa. Glory’s mind races while she waits. Part of her is anxious to get some much needed advice from a trusted confidant. At the same time she is nervous. Aphrodite worked hard with Brittany and Glory, helping them to secure the SCW World Tag Team Titles, and Glory feels at least partially responsible for the fact that they no longer have them. Will this woman, her mother, agree and fault her for the defeat? But Glory doesn’t have much more time to think or worry about any of that. She can hear footsteps entering the living area. Glory immediately rises up off of the sofa and turns in time to see Aphrodite Noel approaching.

“Good morning, Gloria.” Aphrodite says cheerfully. “You look positively radiant.”

“Thank you, Mother.” Glory cutsies out of respect. Aphrodite then embraces her in a gentle hug. After breaking the embrace she motions for Glory to sit.

“Sit down, my child. I will have Darrell bring us wine.”

“No thanks, Mother. That won’t be necessary…at least, not right now, anyway.”

“Oh? You aren’t running off so soon, are you?” Aphrodite asks. “You told me you were visiting and it sounded rather urgent.”

“It is.” Glory sighs as she sits back down. Aphrodite sits down next to her and pats her on the back.

“It’s quite alright, Gloria. I have an idea of what is bothering you.”

“You do?”

“Of course I do.” Aphrodite nods her head. “You and Brittany lost the tag team championship, titles that WE worked hard to obtain. Am I on the right track?”

“Yes.” Glory says quietly, nodding her head. “Team Desire has a match against Light in the Darkness but not us, not me and Britt. We’ve beaten Team Desire countless times. Light in the Darkness have never beaten us straight up. How is that fair? And instead of facing the tag champs, I am facing Gavin Taylor.”

“I cannot argue with you about CHBK’s poor booking ability. This match between Light in the Darkness and Team Desire defies logic. As far as Gavin is concerned, do not look a gift horse in the mouth, my daughter. This could be a big opportunity for you.”

“But I committed myself to Britt, to Twisted & Sadistic.” She shakes her head. “And I refuse to give up on the tag titles.”

“You don’t have to give up on them.” Aphrodite shakes her head. “Look at SCW lore and how many competitors were co-holders of the tag titles and held singles gold in the past. If they can do it, so can you. Who is to say you do not deserve an opportunity against Selena Frost for the SCW World Title? Or against Deanna and the United States title? Or the Television, Adrenaline, or Underground Titles? Why not you? Defeating Gavin…which we both know you can do…is a step in that direction. But as far as the tag team titles are concerned.” She points an accusatory finger at Glory. “That, my dear, is your fault.”

“My fault?” Glory asks. She had a feeling that Aphrodite would agree that it was her fault. Still, hearing it stings. Aphrodite nods her head in confirmation.

“Brittany and I have had our differences, this much is obvious, but I happened to agree with her strategy when it came to Dark Fantasy. Ravyn and Syren were completely unworthy of sharing the same air as you two. You should have injured the both of them and had you followed through, Retribution would have been just been Twisted & Sadistic against Light in the Darkness and you would have won. Instead you couldn’t pull the trigger and as a result Dark Fantasy was beaten at Retribution and YOU lost the titles.”

“I know…” Glory can feel the weight of Aphrodite’s eyes judging her “...but I didn’t feel right about it, Mother. I didn’t feel it was the right thing to do.”

“Right and wrong sometimes have to be ignored. Sometimes you have to be ruthless and more aggressive…like your mother.” She grins knowingly. “Perhaps we can work on that. How does that sound?” She snaps her fingers. Darrell returns to the room, this time carrying two glasses of wine. He hands one to Aphrodite and one to Glory before leaving. Glory shakes her head.

“I’d rather not…”

“Oh I insist.”

Glory sighs and sips her wine. Aphrodite smiles before sipping on her wine. She sighs. “See? Don’t you feel better?”

“A little. And maybe you’re right about that, but unfortunately SCW is the least of my concerns right now.”

“Really? Do you have trouble at home?” Aphrodite asks. “Usually you invite me to your house. It didn’t escape my notice that you came here to see me. Is Kurt giving you any problems?”

“Kind of.” Glory nods her head. She sips her wine again before telling the story. “When Kurt and I were just dating, I introduced him to all of my family, even my extended family. He even grew to accept the bond you and I share.”

“Eventually, yes.” Aphrodite remarks. “It took him long enough.”

“But what bothers me is the fact that I never really met any of his family. I met his sister, Katherine, but that was only because she happened to be a wrestler too. I never met his parents. After it was revealed that one of Kurt’s former childhood friends Andrew Meadows was responsible for the car bomb, I thought it might be a good idea to actually get to know his family. But he is very resistant on even trying to find them. He insists that they aren’t even alive…” she shakes her head “...but I don’t believe that. I sense that he is hiding something.”

“What do you need from me, my child? My advice or a favor?”

“A favor.” Glory states. “Use your resources to locate his family, at least his parents. If they are alive, find some contact information. I would love to meet them and, maybe, try to get them and Kurt back together again.” She takes Aphrodite by her hands. “I know the importance of having family in one’s life.”

“I will do what I can, Gloria. But if I may suggest, you may already have access to his sister.”

“Really?” Glory asks curiously. “How so?”

“Didn’t Katherine wrestle for GCW for a short time?”

“Yes…” Glory’s eyes light up “...so HR should have information on her.”

“Precisely.”

==========
March 27th, 2024
Seattle, Washington
On Camera
==========

The camera feed begins to roll. We are in the picturesque setting of Seattle, Washington. Nearby the Seattle Space Needle towers overhead, a landmark that Seattle is well known for. As the camera pans out to get a better view it eventually catches sight of a familiar figure. We zoom in and spot none other than “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock. The beautiful blonde turns to the camera, acknowledges its presence, and smirks. The British Bombshell is wearing denim jeans, black boots, a royal purple t-shirt, and a black jacket. Her long blonde hair flows unrestrained to past the shoulders.

“So with Breakdown coming to this great city of Seattle, Washington, I just couldn’t help myself. I had to stop by this historic landmark, a place that Seattle is well known for.” She motions to the Space Needle in the background. “The Space Needle! Isn’t it grand? I know I love it. This great big tower, a symbol of human architectural achievement. But it also points high into the sky, perhaps symbolic to some how humanity continues to reach towards the stars? Of course my opponent tomorrow night fancies himself as an All Star. Gavin Taylor certainly has deluded himself into thinking that his All Star is just going to keep going higher and higher.” Braddock chuckles softly and shakes her head. “I certainly look forward to dashing his hopes and dreams and bring his delusional ass back to reality. But Gavin, my boy, I will get back to you in a moment. I have a more pressing matter to deal with; namely two others who believe that their stars are rising right now in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Amelia and Luz…” her voice trails off. Braddock’s face grows more serious as she pauses for a moment.

“...how does it feel? I’m sure it feels great to be tag team champion again but seriously, think about it for a moment, how does it REALLY feel? You may be the champions but what did you really do? You beat Dark Fantasy, a team you already beat twice before. This marks your third victory over those clowns. Now if CHBK ever gives those two bird brained buffoons another title shot then I might start questioning the logic behind CHBK’s decision making. Ravyn and Syren surely are OUT of the title discussion now after failing three times in three straight title matches. But then there’s our champions, Amelia and Luz, who conveniently negotiated a match with NO rematch clause? A match where they did not beat the reigning champions to win the titles?” She shakes her head. “I call bullshit on that and I call bullshit on your supposed tag title reign. Here are some facts. You have NEVER beaten us in a straight up team on team tag match. There was always some other shenanigans involved. If either of you have the first ethical bone in your body, and if either of you have any ounce of courage, you will not hide behind that pathetic bullshit ‘no rematch’ crap and you will defend the titles against Twisted & Sadistic. Straight up. No shenanigans. But I have a feeling you two will conveniently find a way out of accepting our challenge. After all, the one time you did face us straight up, we BEAT YOU for the tag team titles. And you KNOW that the same damn thing will happen again.” She holds up one finger. “All Britt and I need is one shot against you. Just one shot because we have your number.” Braddock’s smirk returns to her face.

“Now back to you, Mr. All Star Pain in the Ass. You really drew the short end of the straw on this one, buddy, because not only are you facing me but you are facing me when I am in a really foul mood. If you recall, we already have quite the history with one another. Remember when I was Adrenaline Champion? You were the top contender for my title. You stepped up and guess what? You couldn’t get the job done. Just like you couldn’t get the job done against Xander Valentine at Retribution. That’s been your modus operandi lately hasn’t it? You reach for the stars, just like this Space Needle here, and yet you fail oh so miserably. Now sure, I wasn’t victorious at Retribution, either. But at least I can take solace knowing no one in the match could actually beat me. Xander whipped your ass all over, Gavin. Now you look to rebound and against me of all people?” She chuckles and shakes her head.

“It’s quite laughable, Gavin. You couldn’t beat me back then. You couldn’t beat Xander at Retribution. You definitely won’t beat me tomorrow night when Breakdown rolls into Seattle. I understand that in the wrestling ring anything can happen. And maybe a year ago, you could have reached into your bag of tricks and pulled out a miracle of some sort. But things have changed and I am not the same person I was back then. Hell, I am not the same person I was since Retribution. Retribution opened my eyes and helped me realize my one fatal flaw, the one thing that I lacked and a result had been holding me back this entire time…”

“...ruthlessness and aggression.” Braddock pauses and then grins. She shrugs her shoulders. “Ok, I lied, that’s TWO things, but you get the point! I still love this business, I still love the fans and their passion for this business, but I realize that I have been going easy on my opponents for far too long. While others are ruthlessly and aggressively seeking dominance in SCW, I have been too content. That has changed, Gavin, and you are the poor unlucky bastard who gets to see firsthand just how much I have changed since Retribution.” She points back at the Space Needle.

“See that? That symbolizes the rise of Twisted & Sadistic back to the top of the tag team division, Gavin! Britt and I, we will rise back up and reclaim our top spot by being truly TWISTED AND SADISTIC as advertised. But you? You will continue on the downward spiral Xander put you on at Retribution. In fact, I will finish the job that he started. I will put you down and be done with you. You are not an All Star, Gavin. You are just a nuisance that I have to deal with tomorrow night. Instead of Twisted & Sadistic in tag action against the champs, the champs get an easy night while I get your annoying ass.” She grins devilishly. “But that’s ok, I will enjoy making an example out of you. You will serve as an example of what happens to anyone who tries to screw around with Twisted & Sadistic.” She points a finger at the camera.

“Luz, Blythe, I hope you pay very close attention tomorrow night. Pay attention to the lessons I learned from Retribution. Because I don’t give a damn about any no rematch agreement. Britt and I will beat you down until you give us the rematch we deserve. Because you know it, I know it, everyone knows it…Light in the Darkness CANNOT defeat Twisted & Sadistic. You never can and you never will.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)