Cassie Wolfe vs. Adam Brock
Cassie Wolfe vs. Adam Brock

2 RP limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag (Word limits in effect)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, March 29, 2024 (Show still takes place Thursday)
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
Wolfe, meet Wolfsbane.
[Image: tGmr4gN.jpg]
We cut to Cassie’s fake news studio in her home where she is sitting at her desk shuffling papers.

”Hello and welcome to the Young Justice Bulletin, I’m Cassie Wolfe, today I’m here to talk about a wrestler who’s a lot more experienced than me who’s wrestling me in Supreme Championship Wrestling.” Cassie states before folding her arms. ”Yeah I know that doesn’t narrow things down but “Wolfsbane” Adam Brock is new at least! And I’m sure you guys are making all of the jokes in regards to my surname and Adam’s nickname.”

Cassie shakes her head.

”I’ve heard them all already, shut up!” Cassie commented as she stared at the camera. ”And I’m out to get the win because my luck in Supreme Championship Wrestling has been in the crapper so long that it’s starting to smell! And that’s not a good smell, I can assure you! Adam, your experience means nothing to me mate because it won’t help you much when I’m kicking your ass.”

It's that simple.

”I know this is a short one but I just found out about this match yesterday, because well, I didn’t think SCW wanted me around after I no showed several events, I’m sorry okay?! I got busy with EWC!” Cassie shakes her head again. ”But regardless? I’m giving this match my all and that’s what matters at the end of the day! Well that and winning off course.”

And with that Cassie decided to wrap things up.

”Today’s weather forecast calls for a hail of punches and kicks and high flying moves, all directed at Adam’s body!” Cassie added as she folded her arms. ”So to all of my fans? In a world of fake queens and matches against guys whgo nicknames make you think they are doing this on purpose? Be yourself and be a Rebel Princess! And Adam? You’re about to learn why I’m hungry like the wolfe!”

Cassie turned off the camera as the scene fades.,
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]